PDA

View Full Version : Pervert spotted in Bukit Ba+++!

Pysco
06-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Hi all bro out there..i intend to be stickin in the shadow in the forum..trying to get some experience.but ytd some thing happen..and i decided to voice out and to warn other bro living in bukit ba+++ in case this happen to your sis or gf.Ytd i invited my gf over to my home...and on her way up she told me some1 was lookin at her and kept lookin at her shoes...my gf tot it was nutthin..so she went up..after awhile we we in the living room that guy went up to my flat and silently walked off..i suddenly had a feelin tat my gf shoe was stolen..and i was rite..her 19.90dollar shoe was swept away by the pervert..i think the pervert might have a shoes fetish..accordin to my gf he look like 20-30 in age and quite plump....and he was so daring to swept my gf shoes off in front of us..while we were talking..I m angry tat even if he had such fetish he should not have stolen others person shoes.I wonder wad could he use the shoes for?sniff?Hope all bro living in bukit ba+++ convey the message to your female loves one..And pls dun zap me..i know it mayb weird posting tis in a sex forum..

Cheri_Popper
07-03-2005, 09:51 AM
He can have my shoes if he wants. Its damn stink!! I got "Hong Kong" foot! :D

Orgasmic
07-03-2005, 09:55 AM
theres no way u can avoid this. afterall, its your responsbility to place shoes inside your house. Shoes placed outside means not impt to owner.

expensive shoes better put inside.

Hi all bro out there..i intend to be stickin in the shadow in the forum..trying to get some experience.but ytd some thing happen..and i decided to voice out and to warn other bro living in bukit ba+++ in case this happen to your sis or gf.Ytd i invited my gf over to my home...and on her way up she told me some1 was lookin at her and kept lookin at her shoes...my gf tot it was nutthin..so she went up..after awhile we we in the living room that guy went up to my flat and silently walked off..i suddenly had a feelin tat my gf shoe was stolen..and i was rite..her 19.90dollar shoe was swept away by the pervert..i think the pervert might have a shoes fetish..accordin to my gf he look like 20-30 in age and quite plump....and he was so daring to swept my gf shoes off in front of us..while we were talking..I m angry tat even if he had such fetish he should not have stolen others person shoes.I wonder wad could he use the shoes for?sniff?Hope all bro living in bukit ba+++ convey the message to your female loves one..And pls dun zap me..i know it mayb weird posting tis in a sex forum..

Tai_zi21
07-03-2005, 09:57 AM
Maybe He Smell The Shoes So That He Can PCC? Haha :D

DNAT
07-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Maybe He Smell The Shoes So That He Can PCC? Haha :D
you joke no good t laugh 1 .. :(

Tai_zi21
07-03-2005, 10:21 AM
you joke no good t laugh 1 .. :(

Eh I Thought ur Msn Put Busy? Why Are U Here? Eat Snake Sibo? :p

DNAT
07-03-2005, 10:24 AM
Eh I Thought ur Msn Put Busy? Why Are U Here? Eat Snake Sibo? :p

Earlier I clicked salah .. now not busy liao .. come and sing song wif me if you are free .. :D

ryanlim
07-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Eh I Thought ur Msn Put Busy?

you oredi answer your own question lor..........on MSN : busy........on SB : v.free........ :p

DNAT
07-03-2005, 10:27 AM
you oredi answer your own question lor..........on MSN : busy........on SB : v.free........ :p

I wait in SB to see is there any reply/response mah ... I waited since last Friday late afternoon .. maybe he is busy :D

Tai_zi21
07-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Earlier I clicked salah .. now not busy liao .. come and sing song wif me if you are free .. :D

Opps Bro Ryan Ans My Ques Liao! Haha... Busy With SB Sibo? :D

lawry
07-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Hope all bro living in bukit ba+++ convey the message to your female loves one..
opss.. Sooo.. its ur GF's school.. pai seh..

i pass it to DNAT liao.. pls collect from him..

cheers

lawry
p.s. (i hope u dont mind, the shoe has stain with a bit of sperm..)

Freestyler69
07-03-2005, 10:49 AM
i know it maybe weird posting tis in a sex forum..

maybe he's after the dog shit stuck on your gf's shoes le.. you should look around in nearby "tong Sampah" usually they throw it away after they got wat they want..

DNAT
07-03-2005, 10:53 AM
opss.. Sooo.. its ur GF's school.. pai seh..

i pass it to DNAT liao.. pls collect from him..

cheers

lawry
p.s. (i hope u dont mind, the shoe has stain with a bit of sperm..)

????? :confused: ????

DNAT
07-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Free Styler 69

" [FONT=Comic Sans MS

还有什么话要说?
还有多少泪要流?
总有一天,你会让我。。。叼的满意

[/FONT]

Oi FS, why your signature like that 1?

I think you forgot to include the ] .. after Comic Sans MS :D
please add me 5 points to let me cross 400 after you have edited your signature .. thanks

thaivisitor
07-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Next time ask GF don't wear shoes lor, just wear slippers ok liow mah... :)

waypastprime
07-03-2005, 11:15 AM
please add me 5 points to let me cross 400 after you have edited your signature .. thanks

I saw it liao, senior. :p

I report u to Sam. Coz U asked for points. :D

DNAT
07-03-2005, 11:17 AM
I saw it liao, senior. :p

I report u to Sam. Coz U asked for points.

tiam tiam lah ... ;)

I only asking FS to return favour since I got tell him to 'do up' his signature properly wor..

DNAT
07-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Oi FS, why your signature like that 1?

I think you forgot to include the ] .. after Comic Sans MS :D

If after edited, should be like this lor :

Free Styler 69

还有什么话要说?
还有多少泪要流?
总有一天,你会让我。。。叼的满意

but I think Comic Sans MS cannot apply on chinese words/charactors :(

thecas
07-03-2005, 03:55 PM
or mayb a $10 note stuck to her shoes.

mccormick
08-03-2005, 01:18 PM
my encounter even worse... happened last CNY, we had gathering at a relative house... there were ppl sitting near the door and we could have 5 pairs of shoes missing... most interesting is all are ladies shoes... the expensive male shoes were intact... :confused:

CheongKingKong
08-03-2005, 03:58 PM
...accordin to my gf he look like 20-30 in age and quite plump....

Sounds like me..!!!
:eek:

PS: I live in Jurong leh.... :confused:

Pysco
09-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Actually is a sandal..i type wrongly..My gf were up to my home for only an hour lo..we were thinkin of goin out.Who knows the sandals from charles and keith disappear..This kind of ppl i also dun knoe wad to do if i catch them..wad you guys think?Wad if u actually caught them in the act of stealin it?

senso
09-03-2005, 08:47 AM
shoes also want?
is he sure?
he should steal bra instead.

newyorker88
09-03-2005, 03:20 PM
THis fellow got some kind of fetish? THere are perverts going around stealing woman panties and bras, but a shoe? Or sandel? Just be more on the look out and bring in your shoes. HDB flats corridors are not private property.

As for this weird guy, be on the look out for him. And try not to confront him, he may be dangerous. Just inform your neighbours and be more careful. Afterall, you have no proof unless you got him redhanded.

Good Day

raider123
12-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Wah lau...I didnt know that people got fetish with shoes... I do know that some people have fetish with high heels or stilettos (i don know what is the spelling) :D