PDA

View Full Version : Approach by Pervert

doggifier
05-03-2005, 01:00 AM
After reading through some threads on being approach by pervert men, I would like to share my many Sway Seow experience of being approach by these SICKO. I have been appraoch so many times that I now mentally prepare on what to do if one more "SWAY" SICKO is to appraoch me....I am going to Kill the bird, burn the nest and break the eggs :D

One incident goes like this, I was taking a shower after a swim in the evening, the changing room was empty and the place had shower cubicles without door. While soaping myself I realise there is a person standing outside my cubicle....when he sees me noticing him he ask me if I was into body building as he commented that I got a very good physique, not to be impolite I told him no and he was on his way to the next cubicle. So I continue with my shower but before long I suddenly found the same guy back this time in my cubicle and bloody beside me.....KNN !!!! :eek: At that point I am really angry and blurr, I am thinking of punching him on the face....but again I may kena aids from a pervert like him when he bleeds....so I end up finishing my shower in another cubicle making sure he don't in this time.

ryanlim
05-03-2005, 02:35 AM
After reading through some threads on being approach by pervert men, I would like to share my many Sway Seow experience of being approach by these SICKO.

if that's the case, why didn't you just post a reply in those threads??????? :confused:

doggifier
05-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Aiya to post a reply in a different thread the topic will be out of context ....like "funny incident" header with totally different discussion.....btw if U in my shoe you won't find the incident funny.

dlimts
05-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Aiya to post a reply in a different thread the topic will be out of context ....like "funny incident" header with totally different discussion.....btw if U in my shoe you won't find the incident funny.

bro not to be impolite but after reading yr post i feel funny n laugh
so sorry
ok if i was in yr shoe i will definately punch the fellow in the face even if i m no match of size to him or wat
this kind of people need to be punish
:p

doggifier
05-03-2005, 11:11 AM
I guess at the point of time I think too much ....since AIDS then is very new and highly publicise....but KNN is the same shit happens now he will be talking to my feet i.e. foot to mouth

ne iihcomik
05-03-2005, 07:20 PM
I guess at the point of time I think too much ....since AIDS then is very new and highly publicise....but KNN is the same shit happens now he will be talking to my feet i.e. foot to mouth

Agree with u, bro. Lots of these perverts around. At one p[oint of my life, I was getting approached more by these fellas than getting attention of gals. Really brought my confidence down, and made me wonder if I am only attractive to such people....

What keeps happening on a regular basis and I really can't stand are those ah pek who stare at your didi in public toilets. Wah liao! Cannot use urinals man...... Sometimes they look until my pee cannot come out :mad:

asdfghjkl
05-03-2005, 07:40 PM
wa.. ur guys must be really yan dao man!

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Just call the police and let them handle it.

God bless you...

Kilograms
05-03-2005, 11:39 PM
challenge him t a dick fight...u pull his & he pull yours...hahah
Just cant imagine how you gonna punch him with both of you naked, balls will flying :D

digi
06-03-2005, 02:09 AM
have a friend that encountered a pervert - according to him a uncle about 40 year old or so staring at him while he was showering in the public swimming and the idiot was masturbating himself!!!
my friend got pissed enough that he nearly beat up the guy. anyway my friend just endure and leave the place swearing never to go back.
reading this thread and hearing my friend's story really makes me wonder if the no. of perverts are on the rise in singapore?

lidna
06-03-2005, 06:56 PM
have a friend that encountered a pervert - according to him a uncle about 40 year old or so staring at him while he was showering in the public swimming and the idiot was masturbating himself!!!
my friend got pissed enough that he nearly beat up the guy. anyway my friend just endure and leave the place swearing never to go back.
reading this thread and hearing my friend's story really makes me wonder if the no. of perverts are on the rise in singapore?

U bet. public toilets, swimming pool... they're everywhere. I ever seen one old man sitting outside a macdonald toilet and observe the pple going in. He will follow his 'preys' into the toilet... sick. Wonder wat's so nice to look at someone of the same sex and masturbate? How can they be turned on? Dun understand.

I guess pple will just ignore if they just look. If they dare touch us, I think fists will fly... naked or not. N forget abt reporting to the authorities... REAL men generally dun do such acts. This may not seem rite... but these pple deserve a kick in the balls.

digi
07-03-2005, 12:14 AM
well i think some perverts should be taught a lesson and i mean arrested before they cause greater harm, imagine if the victim was a little boy? sure to be tramuatized for life!

daemon
13-06-2005, 11:53 PM
agreed, smthing wrong with this kind of people. I exp similiar situation on one of the public swimming pool. I just finished my shower and saw this guy on the corner cubicle act v weirds, he left the door open and put his head and half of the body out of the cubicle and keep looking left and right (like watching people) with his hand movement on his dick, frm the movement look like he's doing PCC. quickly i left the shower room.
Dont u just feel v disgusted, when showering on public place always got this kind of people purposely staring at you / ur body. damn sick. :mad:

diesel
14-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Why waiting? Wallop him mah! :D

GarlicBread
14-06-2005, 12:34 AM
luckily they're not dat forcefull type if not alot of guy molest guy case will increase :)

sg_boytoy
14-06-2005, 12:44 AM

Brother Doggifier, you are a good man, serkali all he wanted was to borrow your soap, okay, joking only!

If I were you, I'll fucking hammer the bugger, kick his family jewels and elbow his kwai lan face. Chow ah gua!

nakamara
14-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Haha...humans feel most vulnerable when they are naked...how to fight properly? Feels damn funny leh... :D

sg_boytoy
14-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Haha...humans feel most vulnerable when they are naked...how to fight properly? Feels damn funny leh... :D

Actually, humans are most vulnerable when they are in the middle of a shit. When we are naked, we are at our most horniest, ha ha ha ha ha :D

nakamara
14-06-2005, 01:35 AM
Actually, humans are most vulnerable when they are in the middle of a shit. When we are naked, we are at our most horniest, ha ha ha ha ha :D

Maybe u can try walking down to GL naked to build up your level of horniness b4 bonking? haha

squirt
14-06-2005, 02:20 AM
why not let him masturbate for you? maybe you will love it from then on. Save you some arms exercise for that day also hahaha.....

sg_boytoy
14-06-2005, 09:41 AM
Maybe u can try walking down to GL naked to build up your level of horniness b4 bonking? haha

Brother Nakamura, I like your sense of humour! This should be the style of this forum, joke around, no need so serious! Good one Brother!!! :D

Bronco
14-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Bro, u consider damn lucky the moment the pervert step in behind u...ur soap din drop ..if yes..can't imagine wat take place... :eek: becareful next time wear swim trunk take shower lor in this situation.. play safe than sorry...hehehehe :D

nakamara
15-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Brother Nakamura, I like your sense of humour! This should be the style of this forum, joke around, no need so serious! Good one Brother!!!

haha maybe the serious ppl here don't like our craps here that's y our points kena zapped till so low? and for the &%(%*(*^O*^%$&(^)( times i'm saying...it's nakamAra :)

and maybe can gather all the cocksters here and open one new "Love Cocks" thread? What say u bro? :D

nakamara
15-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Bro, u consider damn lucky the moment the pervert step in behind u...ur soap din drop ..if yes..can't imagine wat take place... :eek: becareful next time wear swim trunk take shower lor in this situation.. play safe than sorry...hehehehe

haha if drop soap den die...the victim's sai kang muz be very big and seasoned liao lor...otherwise i don't think so easy poke in la...haha :D

onlyou
15-06-2005, 12:54 AM
in Curryphonia gym, while showering, some farkers will just tap u over the shoulder ask if u hv seen the shampoo or shower gel. ccb.... and i didnt hear it only once... ccb...

nakamara
15-06-2005, 12:00 PM
in Curryphonia gym, while showering, some farkers will just tap u over the shoulder ask if u hv seen the shampoo or shower gel. ccb.... and i didnt hear it only once... ccb...

wah...you wouldn't wanna mess with those beefcakes there...whatever they ask u do, just do. Just following the advice from police if a robber wanna rob you :D

sg_boytoy
15-06-2005, 02:08 PM
haha maybe the serious ppl here don't like our craps here that's y our points kena zapped till so low? and for the &%(%*(*^O*^%$&(^)( times i'm saying...it's nakamAra :)

and maybe can gather all the cocksters here and open one new "Love Cocks" thread? What say u bro? :D

Sorry Bro Macarena (ha ha ha), okay I'll remember it's Nakamara!

"Love Cocks" thread sounds rather gay leh... "Talk Cock Sing Song" thread more funny. But then again, this forum is about talkng cock and singing song, just that some other brothers taking it a tad too seriously.

nakamara
15-06-2005, 02:31 PM
"Love Cocks" thread sounds rather gay leh...

That's my point la bro...where did your humour ran to? Actually talking gay in a joking way is great fun...just don't act sissy...haha :D

sg_boytoy
15-06-2005, 02:35 PM
That's my point la bro...where did your humour ran to? Actually talking gay in a joking way is great fun...just don't act sissy...haha :D

** in a macho voice ** "Aiyah, you so sway one, joke about gays, tao yian lah!"

doggifier
15-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Whao I guess this topic got mentioned again...is there some big news this few days...the BIGGEST I seen is Mr MJ is now a free man or maniac again. Maybe we should suggest to the Sport Council to dpo the below :

1) Install CCD camera in changing room to pervent such pervert ...then this ppl will hang around the CCD room to PCC. Then they can zapp them like those fly trap.

2) To have cane/rotan hangging around the area, so we can cane the CB while he is busy PCC. Maybe he will cum faster.

Above are just TCSS still wondering how best to rid all these pervert, so father out there...your sons are not safe with these ppl around.

nakamara
15-06-2005, 02:41 PM
** in a macho voice ** "Aiyah, you so sway one, joke about gays, tao yian lah!"

wah lao that's gross...haha i'd rather be saying that in a sissy voice which i always does...hahaha

don't act sissy means don't do those niang niang qiang hand gestures la...those are really dead-giveaways for real gays

sg_boytoy
15-06-2005, 02:51 PM
** in a macho voice, with a pickie digging the nose ** "Si huan nan ren, yu chior mah?"

Okay lah, enough poking fun at such gay stereotypes, I have a few friends who are gay, must spare a thought for them mah :p

doggifier
15-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Talking about toilets happening....just the other day I saw an Ah Pek ( 50 - 60 ) doing a trick most would consider difficult....He is standing a distant about 1/2 Metre away from the Urinal and shooting (urinating ) at the urinal with a constant jet (like those you seen at Bugis Junction ) for quite a while..imagine this he is already shooting when I walk in the toilet..go to a urinal as far away as possible from him just in case he decided to turn around, finish my job goes to the sink ...he is still there with his jet stream..gets out of the toilet caught him at the corner of my eyes still at it.
I think he is just afraid to dirty his new shoes.

WARNING : PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRY THE ABOVE AT HOME, IF YOU MUST ....DO THIS IN PUBLIC TOILET...BUT BRING EXTRA PANTS.

Wins88
15-06-2005, 03:00 PM

In California Gym ,all cubicles have curtains and thier own shampoo, conditioner, and soap dispensers ... I dun think Ah Qua so stupid to ask lah!

diesel
15-06-2005, 04:14 PM
I saw an Ah Pek ( 50 - 60 ) doing a trick most would consider difficult....He is standing a distant about 1/2 Metre away from the Urinal and shooting (urinating ) at the urinal with a constant jet (like those you seen at Bugis Junction ) for quite a while..imagine this he is already shooting when I walk in the toilet..go to a urinal as far away as possible from him just in case he decided to turn around, finish my job goes to the sink ...he is still there with his jet stream..gets out of the toilet caught him at the corner of my eyes still at it.That reminds me of my platoon-mate who did the exactly as the old man. My platoon-mate is from OZ and also a straight.

Everytime, "high-tide", he will stand infront of the urinal with a distance at least 1/2 a meter. And so, I always pushed him forward against the urinal while he was urinating.

sporelover
15-06-2005, 04:29 PM
I have a experience right in Petain !!

I was in and out of the WL houses looking for target when i didn't realize that I was a target myself!!

An Indian guy, quite chubby came up to me near to Petain road entrance and asked me whether can he suck my cock !!! WTF !!

I manage to get a glimpse of those stickers that visitors had during SARS time and probably came from a hospital before he arrived to Petain.

WTF !!

Sporelover.

onlyou
15-06-2005, 09:19 PM
In California Gym ,all cubicles have curtains and thier own shampoo, conditioner, and soap dispensers ... I dun think Ah Qua so stupid to ask lah!

haiz... thats why.....

durex
15-06-2005, 09:56 PM
The world we know have change, think the no. of bian tai is increasing hope we can let them know we have such beautiful fourm around and lots of good lobang can attain here also :)

nakamara
16-06-2005, 12:20 AM
my trusted malay barber aound a central neighbourhood ask if i wanna earn xtra bucks since i was still a sec sch boy at that time...he offered me 50 to let him suck as he said he wanna test water to intro me to bigger business/earnings...wtf man...stop patronizing him altogether...

nakamara
16-06-2005, 12:23 AM
thanks to kaizer for your generous pts!! :)