PDA

View Full Version : How to sian back ex girlfriend

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 03:21 PM
She cheated on me and i only found out only recently. So any strategies on how to do this? I just wanna bonk her a few times chiak liak chiak liak then dump. I tested water a bit....quite negative. Slow responses to smses and ignoring my calls sometimes.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this kinda of thing. Will remove if inapprotiate.

asdfghjkl
04-03-2005, 03:23 PM
i await ur strategy, if any..

DNAT
04-03-2005, 03:23 PM
I tested water a bit....quite negative. Slow responses to smses and ignoring my calls sometimes.

bro, dun waste time lah .. think she oredi knows whats your intentions - her responses / actions say it clear :D

Tai_zi21
04-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Ya Agree with Bro Dnat! Look for other girls better lar! why waste ur time on 1 ger only? :cool:

DNAT
04-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Ya Agree with Bro Dnat! Look for other girls better lar! why waste ur time on 1 ger only? :cool:
no choice .. gals are street smart these days.
7-8 years ago I kena same kinda situation - the gal went out with other guys so I gave up on her but 1 2 claim back some returns [hehe] but somehow she knows my 'just want to makan her' intentions so she turn around and ask me go out to pubs/disco .. lim peh thought ho seh liao can makan, but end up she damn smart always ask her frens/female cousins to accompany then tax all expneses on me .. nih now hia .. :( me si bei kum lan ... hahaha

WeiSiaoBao
04-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Dun need to strategise lah. Leave her alone, its better that way. At least you wont make yourself appear irritating and desperate. In fact you dun want her to find you repulsive. Leave her a very good impression of you. What may happen next is since the way she stepped onto another boat, she is very likely to realise you are better. Thats when you start to plan. :cool:

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Yeah i understand that. But this is just like playing a game. Must complete then i gam wan. I dont know how to start also thats why post here....maybe you lau jiaos know. Die die also must complete this game. :mad:

Suggestions? :D

ryanlim
04-03-2005, 03:35 PM
I just wanna bonk her a few times chiak liak chiak liak then dump.

how about going about this another way.......wanna her to be bonk chiak liak chiak liak then be dumped.

this, i'm sure Bros here are always ready to help out......... :o

:D

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 03:39 PM
how about going about this another way.......wanna her to be bonk chiak liak chiak liak then be dumped.

this, i'm sure Bros here are always ready to help out.........

Hahahaha. But that would be pointless no? Have to do this myself lah...
Though i heard someone chu that kinda of pattern. He got a yandao friend to sian then finally bonk the ex. After the bonk that friend insulted the girl and reveal the intentions. But that one too extreme liao lah....

casannova03
04-03-2005, 03:39 PM
aiya bro no use wan la....NB when gals leave you ah unless they willingly come back to you let you bonk ha....if not door also dun have ah...they freaking seng mok one.....they can makan ppl but very very wary dun let ppl makan back one...so better go another spot fish la....this fish i dun think will bite !!! :cool:

lawry
04-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Yeah i understand that. But this is just like playing a game. Must complete then i gam wan. I dont know how to start also thats why post here....maybe you lau jiaos know. Die die also must complete this game.

Suggestions?
after bonk jia lat jia lat liao.. u fall in love with her again how? and get back together how? dont play with such things lah.. in life.. win some.. loss some... Not willing to teach u.. as it is against my KARMA.........pai seh.. :o

Looksee
04-03-2005, 03:41 PM
nih now hia .. :( me si bei kum lan ... hahaha

this we all know...........and to think tat i dun need to edit your post.......

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=casannova03]aiya bro no use wan la....nabei when gals leave you ah unless they willingly come back to you let you bonk ha....if not door alsodun have ah...they freaking seng mok one.....they can makan ppl but very very wary dun let ppl makan back one...so better go another spot fish la....this fish i dun think will bite !!! QUOTE]

Bro that chiak liak huh? But if i never complete mission si buai buai gam wan leh... Knn. Must get back what i deserve. *Flaming*

DNAT
04-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Yeah i understand that. But this is just like playing a game. Must complete then i gam wan. I dont know how to start also thats why post here....maybe you lau jiaos know. Die die also must complete this game.

Lets face the fact ... as long as she dun wanna 'hew' you anymore, the game is over - unless you 1 2 resort to low-class tactics .. :(

ballzballz
04-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Bro,

For her to be bonked jia lat jia lat.... I believe alot of the bros on standby here got some damn good at sianing gers wan.... *hint* *hint*

but then do you really wan to get back at her? I personally believe that for a guy, he muz exit with grace.... so that when she turns back for a look... she knows what a BITCH she is for leaving you.

The only way to let go of wadever hurt you have to to just move on.... thinking of "vengence" only makes the hurt last longer and prevents you from moving ahead to greener pastures.....

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Lets face the fact ... as long as she dun wanna 'hew' you anymore, the game is over - unless you 1 2 resort to low-class tactics .. (

What tactics? Say leh.....

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Bro,

For her to be bonked jia lat jia lat.... I believe alot of the bros on standby here got some damn good at sianing gers wan.... *hint* *hint*

but then do you really wan to get back at her? I personally believe that for a guy, he muz exit with grace.... so that when she turns back for a look... she knows what a BITCH she is for leaving you.

The only way to let go of wadever hurt you have to to just move on.... thinking of "vengence" only makes the hurt last longer and prevents you from moving ahead to greener pastures.....

Bro.....Its like run 2.4km. Other people run for you get gold also not song right? Must run urself get gold then si buai song lol. Yeah i admit i'm doing this for revenge....but what to do i si buai hot for a few weeks liao. Think after complete mission then i can go find greener pastures.....

DNAT
04-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Hahahaha. But that would be pointless no? Have to do this myself lah...
Though i heard someone chu that kinda of pattern. He got a yandao friend to sian then finally bonk the ex. After the bonk that friend insulted the girl and reveal the intentions. But that one too extreme liao lah....

not only extreme .. its low-life .. no class at all. Let your fren makan? :rolleyes: then become you are at fault ..

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 03:49 PM
not only extreme .. its low-life .. no class at all. Let your fren makan? :rolleyes: then become you are at fault ..

Something like that lah bro....Anyway pai sey for the whining. But i am seriuos about this whole thing. Any tactics also can as long as not extreme as the ones mentioned. :D

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 03:54 PM
after bonk jia lat jia lat liao.. u fall in love with her again how? and get back together how? dont play with such things lah.. in life.. win some.. loss some... Not willing to teach u.. as it is against my KARMA.........pai seh..

Its ok man. I understand. Think i too bull headed. Like when i pa game i always wanna pa until win. If lose then i pa and pa and pa until i cut the game into little pieces. Anyway cheers

DNAT
04-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Not willing to teach u.. as it is against my KARMA.........pai seh.. :o
you always anyhow makan 1 .. think your KARMA already -ve at duno how many levels liao ... :D

Castrol
04-03-2005, 03:59 PM
I just wanna bonk her a few times chiak liak chiak liak then dump. .

"bonk her chiak liak chiak liak" means you wanna cum and cum and spray all your spunk on her face until she cant even see clearly? :D

ryanlim
04-03-2005, 04:00 PM
suggest you take a step back, go for a short weekend trip to Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand or wherever.....analysis the whole situation and then come back and tell us what's on your mind........ :cool:

just my 2 cents worth

P.S : i'm presuming that her breakup with you just happen lately (this week)

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Its ok man. I understand. Think i too bull headed. Like when i pa game i always wanna pa until win. If lose then i pa and pa and pa until i cut the game into little pieces. Anyway cheers

First .. you MUST slowly psycho and let her guard off .. swallow all her words .. she ask you to bark you bark .. ask you to sit you sit :(

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:01 PM
"bonk her chiak liak chiak liak" means you wanna cum and cum and spray all your spunk on her face until she cant even see clearly? :D

Something like that :D

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:02 PM
suggest you take a step back, go for a short weekend trip to Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand or wherever.....analysis the whole situation and then come back and tell us what's on your mind........ :cool:

just my 2 cents worth

P.S : i'm presuming that her breakup with you just happen lately (this week)

Happened like 7-9 months liao...... :)

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:04 PM
First .. you MUST slowly psycho and let her guard off .. swallow all her words .. she ask you to bark you bark .. ask you to sit you sit :(

Hmmmm good idea....but how to start? A bit hard to get her to answer my calls not to mention jio her out......*lost*

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Hmmmm good idea....but how to start? A bit hard to get her to answer my calls not to mention jio her out......*lost*

NBzz .. ask a 40 y.o. lau ti ko to teach you ... lim peh jin paiseh leh ..

knn, go and download those 'I luv U' ringtones/logos and mms to her HP, send cyber greetings/cute cute cards to her if you knows her email/home address

basically, it means do stupid things lah .. :(

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:11 PM
NBzz .. ask a 40 y.o. lau ti ko to teach you ... lim peh jin paiseh leh ..

knn, go and download those 'I luv U' ringtones/logos and mms to her HP, send cyber greetings/cute cute cards to her if you knows her email/home address

basically, it means do stupid things lah .. :(

!!! Ho eh leh! I get what you mean bro....Si buai ho eh. I try and post FR if got results :D

Looksee
04-03-2005, 04:12 PM

correct me if i'm wrong, looks like u haven't gotten over her.......wanting to bonk her jialat jialat appears to be an excuse to get back with her again.....

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:14 PM
correct me if i'm wrong, looks like u haven't gotten over her.......wanting to bonk her jialat jialat appears to be an excuse to get back with her again.....

Honestly.....i got miss her a bit but only for the sex part. As for getting back together....impossible. Again Pai sey if i appear to whine too much. Dont have much experience sianing girls. :D

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:15 PM
!!! Ho eh leh! I get what you mean bro....Si buai ho eh. I try and post FR if got results

play the game like a sniper .. must have patience :cool:

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:17 PM

Thanks for the enlightment......Next time i got good lobang sure repay you want but i doubt so. You guys lobangs cut mine one piece one piece. :D

lawry
04-03-2005, 04:18 PM
hmm.. i try to be neutral.. do u know the reason she left u?? it might not be she cheated on u first.. it might be her feelings for u gone and thus.. she open herself up to accept other ppl during that time.. it seems that u have a "bull" temper.. so put urself in her shoe.. will u accept such a man for long term? maybe thats why she sort of "Cheat" on u..

tell u how a woman feels.. once she give up on u.. its history.. the more u try to get her back.. the more u scared her.. the only thing is live life to the fullest.. be the best u can be.. so when in future, if she ask ur common friends how r u.. and they say u are.. No. 1 in XXX.. and XXX and XXX.. she will definately be tempted to contact u back..

7 ~ 9 months liao.. pls let it go lah.. wah liao eh.. just a relationship.. she is not ur wife.. no legal commitment or anything...

:o

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by DNAT
nih now hia .. me si bei kum lan ... hahaha

this we all know...........and to think tat i dun need to edit your post.......

Hello Mr Lau Hero, you think you can get away ?? :mad:

lawry
04-03-2005, 04:19 PM
pengs.. later u cross the road careful hor.. how can u anyhow teach evil things... :rolleyes:

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:21 PM
hmm.. i try to be neutral.. do u know the reason she left u?? it might not be she cheated on u first.. it might be her feelings for u gone and thus.. she open herself up to accept other ppl during that time.. it seems that u have a "bull" temper.. so put urself in her shoe.. will u accept such a man for long term? maybe thats why she sort of "Cheat" on u..

tell u how a woman feels.. once she give up on u.. its history.. the more u try to get her back.. the more u scared her.. the only thing is live life to the fullest.. be the best u can be.. so when in future, if she ask ur common friends how r u.. and they say u are.. No. 1 in XXX.. and XXX and XXX.. she will definately be tempted to contact u back..

7 ~ 9 months liao.. pls let it go lah.. wah liao eh.. just a relationship.. she is not ur wife.. no legal commitment or anything...

Learn something new again. Very nice bro. Very nice.

Looksee
04-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Hello Mr Lau Hero, you think you can get away ?? :mad:

hehehehehe.............i tot i got away with tat.........

:p

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:28 PM
pengs.. later u cross the road careful hor.. how can u anyhow teach evil things... :rolleyes:

wow lau .. I only taught PTG .. how to 'win her heart back' only .. the 'bonk her until jia lat jia lat -- and cum the load on face" segment I din teach hor :rolleyes:

dun worry, I seldom jay-walk

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:30 PM
wow lau .. I only taught PTG .. how to 'win her heart back' only .. the 'bonk her until jia lat jia lat -- and cum the load on face" segment I din teach hor

dun worry, I seldom jay-walk

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I forgot to ask you how to do the second part....Teach?

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I forgot to ask you how to do the second part....Teach?

Sorry, you must complete Stage 1 before you proceed to Stage 2 :D

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:38 PM
pengs.. later u cross the road careful hor.. how can u anyhow teach evil things...

Please refer to my post # 3 on page 1 of this thread ...

Looksee
04-03-2005, 04:39 PM

what u trying to say is: "want stage 2? where's my kopi-o?"

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:40 PM

Stage 1 in progress. :D

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:41 PM
7 ~ 9 months liao.. pls let it go lah..

PTGlet go then you take over ... ai mai? :D

Dino21
04-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Learn something new again. Very nice bro. Very nice.

Bro partimeguy, i think bro lawry has given you the most matured view, move on with life and bst of luck.

Montbank
04-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Actually, ... must applause ah..

c'mon lah, revenge and it's 7-9 months later liaoz. she still refused to answer your phone + return your sms.. what does it tell you ?

Be a man lah, na de qi, fan de xia..

Copy RC's words for this one is appropriate..

凡事留一线,日后好相见.

lawry
04-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Bro partimeguy, i think bro lawry has given you the most matured view, move on with life and bst of luck.
from his reply... i know he is a "bull" liao.. no point saying further.. good luck..

PartTimeGuy
04-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Really appreciate all the advice :)

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:57 PM
hehehehehe.............i tot i got away with tat.........

slowly wait ... I will come back and 'siew-sip' you later :D

DNAT
04-03-2005, 05:05 PM

wow lau eh ... :eek: kena curse until like that 1 -
???

DNAT
04-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Still patiencely waiting for a good reply .. :o

medicheng
04-03-2005, 05:50 PM
hey make her kan dong first, move her heart, that need alot of tactics for this. try sms her say, today a few years back is the first kiss we share, today a few years back we are at this xxx place, and i am now in the same place same spot and wanna see you....

:X

cannot teach too much....

DNAT
04-03-2005, 05:56 PM
hey make her kan dong first, move her heart, that need alot of tactics for this. try sms her say, today a few years back is the first kiss we share, today a few years back we are at this xxx place, and i am now in the same place same spot and wanna see you....

wow lau .. teach so much 1 .. I also 1 2 learn some from you .. hehee

medicheng
04-03-2005, 05:58 PM
heehee, u got pay school fees or not?

DNAT
04-03-2005, 06:00 PM
heehee, u got pay school fees or not?

you mean up your reps? :eek:
can pay 50% 1st .. see results then pay balance 50%

medicheng
04-03-2005, 06:03 PM
haha think u paid already... u inside my CP list...

DNAT
04-03-2005, 06:04 PM
haha think u paid already... u inside my CP list...

so must remember to give me back rebates hor? :D

enjoy your wkend!

euphoria777
04-03-2005, 06:09 PM
My 2 cents worth....

If you are in the wrong (maybe bull-headed or whatever), it will be tough to get her back. Once a gal made up her mind that its over, tough for her to turn back.

If she was in the wrong (maybe cheated on you), and now u want her back (whether for good or for revenge), you can play on her conscience. Find a way to tell her the pain you are going thru....but most importantly, let her know its not entirely her fault and you don't blame her a single bit.. Say something like...."it must be me not giving you enough love, thats why you have to see someone else...". Basically say until its your own fault. Gal's heart all very soft, should be able to at least get her talking and getting in touch again.....

Teach like that dunno got karma or not hor????

lawry
04-03-2005, 06:18 PM
My 2 cents worth....
DIE LIAO.. wont strike toto for 3 years liao....... :eek:

euphoria777
04-03-2005, 06:20 PM
DIE LIAO.. wont strike toto for 3 years liao....... :eek:

Heng ah....i dun buy TOTO....hehehe
Dun affect my soccer betting can liao...hahaha

PartTimeGuy
05-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Hahahaha. Think i have to end the mission liao. Met this girl today and we si buai click and she is my type. This is the first char bor i met that make me forget about smoking and never thought of bonking her throughout the entire session.

This time die liao, i think i kenna chiak liak chiak liak. May quit cheonging soon if this works out. Thanks for all the advice bros :)

vesfreq
05-03-2005, 01:34 AM
In any case, vengeance is a terrible sin to commit. Not that it hurts the karma, but its bad for mental health in the long run. :cool:

Besides, relationship in today's world is more a "give and take" affair, so long as both parties are mature and know their limits, thats that.

And, the other thing is that if one stoops to the level of the lower, he/she is just as low as the lower. Take things cool. Sometimes, the things girls do can be just that difficult to comprehend and easily perceived as excuses for their male partners to resort to other more desperate measures.

Be cool guys and lets not let the girls bring down Mankind. :D

euphoria777
05-03-2005, 10:16 AM
Hahahaha. Think i have to end the mission liao. Met this girl today and we si buai click and she is my type. This is the first char bor i met that make me forget about smoking and never thought of bonking her throughout the entire session.

This time die liao, i think i kenna chiak liak chiak liak. May quit cheonging soon if this works out. Thanks for all the advice bros :)

chey.....i kena curse 3 years no strike TOTO to teach you leh....now u say no need liao.....chey

PartTimeGuy
05-03-2005, 12:50 PM
chey.....i kena curse 3 years no strike TOTO to teach you leh....now u say no need liao.....chey

Pai sey lah bro....this is unforseen circumstances what. Mai ai niah lah....Hao ren you hao bo what and i never execute so you would kenna one.

PartTimeGuy
05-03-2005, 12:51 PM
In any case, vengeance is a terrible sin to commit. Not that it hurts the karma, but its bad for mental health in the long run. :cool:

Besides, relationship in today's world is more a "give and take" affair, so long as both parties are mature and know their limits, thats that.

And, the other thing is that if one stoops to the level of the lower, he/she is just as low as the lower. Take things cool. Sometimes, the things girls do can be just that difficult to comprehend and easily perceived as excuses for their male partners to resort to other more desperate measures.

Be cool guys and lets not let the girls bring down Mankind.

Thanks for the advice. Dont worry mission failed. :D

PartTimeGuy
05-03-2005, 12:53 PM

Bro...you are another hidden dragon....mai siao siao! :D

PartTimeGuy
05-03-2005, 12:54 PM
My 2 cents worth....

If you are in the wrong (maybe bull-headed or whatever), it will be tough to get her back. Once a gal made up her mind that its over, tough for her to turn back.

If she was in the wrong (maybe cheated on you), and now u want her back (whether for good or for revenge), you can play on her conscience. Find a way to tell her the pain you are going thru....but most importantly, let her know its not entirely her fault and you don't blame her a single bit.. Say something like...."it must be me not giving you enough love, thats why you have to see someone else...". Basically say until its your own fault. Gal's heart all very soft, should be able to at least get her talking and getting in touch again.....

You are the MAN

asdfghjkl
05-03-2005, 02:51 PM
think some bros here are better than SIR Alex Ferguson in playing mind games.. lol

euphoria777
05-03-2005, 04:53 PM
think some bros here are better than SIR Alex Ferguson in playing mind games.. lol

Hmmm....let me see which club manager going to get sacked.....maybe can apply...hehehe
:p

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 09:42 PM
This appear tro be a damn wasteful thread by PartimeGuy to gain as much post as possible.

I think there is much better things to do than to raise such stupid thread.
Just my 1 cents worth....

How about starting another thread "How to dump your Ex?"

DNAT
06-03-2005, 10:43 PM
This appear tro be a damn wasteful thread by PartimeGuy to gain as much post as possible.

Ya .. maybe its wasteful but I am quite impressed with PTG's good strategy and he was online thru out the discussion and thanked those who gave him ideas/suggestions ..

Worst person is me .. :( kena asked by Lawry to becareful when crossing the road ..

PartTimeGuy
06-03-2005, 11:42 PM
Just to clarify......i wasnt trying to gain posts or points or anything else.
Am fairly serious about the whole thing and explained why i called it off.
I think its a form of respect to respond to everyone who gave advice and things. I dont really care about points and reputation as i am really PartTime.

So cheers to everyone who posted(including the person who deducted my point). Apologise for wasting space and my conistent whining. Have a good one all. Bro Dnat and other bros who kenna karma for giving advice. Dont worry lah.... ToTo ai lai liao :)

p/s : None of what i had posted is fictious.

PartTimeGuy
06-03-2005, 11:47 PM

I think there is much better things to do than to raise such stupid thread.
Just my 1 cents worth....

How about starting another thread "How to dump your Ex?"

Dont read too much into things bro. Not everyone is post/rep hungry. Again i have no such intention when i started this thread. Have a nice day.

p/s : Hmmm not trying to gain posts but i feel i need to clear things up.

euphoria777
06-03-2005, 11:55 PM
Worst person is me .. :( kena asked by Lawry to becareful when crossing the road ..

Never mind la...I also kena curse no strike TOTO 3 years leh... :D

medicheng
07-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Bro...you are another hidden dragon....mai siao siao! :D
heng lah, u not going to use my tactics, or else bad karma, then only lucifer wants me and not heaven..... keke..... I am Cheng, Medi Cheng, u asshole.... keke.....

DNAT
07-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Just to clarify......i wasnt trying to gain posts or points or anything else.
Am fairly serious about the whole thing and explained why i called it off.
I think its a form of respect to respond to everyone who gave advice and things. I dont really care about points and reputation as i am really PartTime.

So cheers to everyone who posted(including the person who deducted my point). Apologise for wasting space and my conistent whining. Have a good one all. Bro Dnat and other bros who kenna karma for giving advice. Dont worry lah.... ToTo ai lai liao :)

p/s : None of what i had posted is fictious.

Thumbs up ... for your forum posting attitudes and cyber behaviours ..

:)

I also know lah .. sometimes we tend to be entangled in a situation ... 'kua buay kui' .. hehe

Castrol
07-03-2005, 09:58 AM
I think its a form of respect to respond to everyone who gave advice and things. .

thumbs up bro!
good attitude, and good english too! :D

PartTimeGuy
07-03-2005, 10:00 AM
euphoria777 :

No worries....this weekend i going loyang Ta Po Kong. Will pray for you..hehehe

medicheng :

Too much constantine bro? hahahahaha

DNAT :

Kam sia kam sia....now i kua kui kui liao. :D By the way second mission also failed cuz that char bor got boyfriend already :(

PartTimeGuy
07-03-2005, 10:09 AM
thumbs up bro!
good attitude, and good english too!

Actually my english failed (D7) :( But then....i think if got hokkien paper, a lot of the bros here will score A1. :D

p/s : Thanks to the bros who upped me

lawry
07-03-2005, 10:57 AM
wah lan eh.. u really EXTRA SHOOT (convert into hokkian)

DNAT
07-03-2005, 11:06 AM
u really EXTRA SHOOT (convert into hokkian)

Extra Shoot = 'kay zhuar' ?? ;)

wat2woopee
07-03-2005, 11:08 AM
She cheated on me and i only found out only recently. So any strategies on how to do this? I just wanna bonk her a few times chiak liak chiak liak then dump. I tested water a bit....quite negative. Slow responses to smses and ignoring my calls sometimes.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this kinda of thing. Will remove if inapprotiate.

Forget about taking revenge, you might get from her again, just move on......

lawry
07-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Extra Shoot = 'kay zhuar' ?? ;)
wah liao...

last time.. ur 3rd language (hokkian) for O Level is A1 is it?? :D

PartTimeGuy
07-03-2005, 11:11 AM
I salute your hokkiens bros! Buai tahan.....

medicheng
07-03-2005, 11:11 AM
medicheng :

Too much constantine bro? hahahahaha

kinda of worried of where will i go after i die... specially after that constantine show... hahah

DNAT
07-03-2005, 11:21 AM
wah liao...

last time.. ur 3rd language (hokkian) for O Level is A1 is it?? :D

you want teochew I also got ... ler tar tee kai?

cantonese also got ... mud-lan-yeh arh?

you good hor .. ask me becareful when crsoss the road ... now hia ;)

lawry
07-03-2005, 11:31 AM
you good hor .. ask me becareful when crsoss the road ... now hia
wah liao eh.. i good citizen mah.. help traffic police (pui!! bastards) to convey the good traffic ways to u mah..

cross the roads must be careful.. dont jay walk... careful abit u can drive the boat ten thousand years... :)

never thank me.. :p

DNAT
07-03-2005, 11:36 AM
wah liao eh.. i good citizen mah.. help traffic police (pui!! bastards) to convey the good traffic ways to u mah..

cross the roads must be careful.. dont jay walk... careful abit u can drive the boat ten thousand years...

never thank me.. :p

since you lidat say ... I 丁 you :)

DNAT
07-03-2005, 11:38 AM
kinda of worried of where will i go after i die... specially after that constantine show... hahah

dun scare me leh ... :( ... wait I at nite cannot sleep

lawry
07-03-2005, 11:39 AM
since you lidat say ... I 丁 you :)
oei.. ur T looks like a *TUI* more den a *thank you* leh.. *grumble* *grumble* :(

medicheng
07-03-2005, 11:40 AM
dun scare me leh ... :( ... wait I at nite cannot sleep
sayang sayang... u go heaven i go hell ok?

DNAT
07-03-2005, 11:42 AM
oei.. ur T looks like a *TUI* more den a *thank you* leh.. *grumble* *grumble* :(

ok .. lidat balek again ..

I 顶 (means thank .. my chinese 1/2 pass 6 only) you
:)

DNAT
07-03-2005, 11:48 AM
sayang sayang... u go heaven i go hell ok?

I eat drum-stick .. you eat chicken leg ? :)

sropau
07-03-2005, 11:49 AM
frenz...forget abt it lah...at the 1st place..when yu get to know her..you shld have up her liaoz...now then think of Bonding jia lak jia lak her...too late liaoz... :rolleyes:

carry on with your life...dun think too much..."Fu shui nang shou" lah :o

DNAT
07-03-2005, 11:55 AM
frenz...forget abt it lah...at the 1st place..when yu get to know her..you shld have up her liaoz...now then think of Bonding jia lak jia lak her...too late liaoz...

ya lor .. I also agree .. this kind of thing must learn how to let go.
Otherwise, a lot of
- people go insane / crazy
- quarrels / fights / even murder incidents

medicheng
07-03-2005, 11:59 AM
I eat drum-stick .. you eat chicken leg ? :)ok loh, since u say that..... u eat chicken backside i eat the chicken ass loh....

DNAT
07-03-2005, 12:02 PM
ok loh, since u say that..... u eat chicken backside i eat the chicken ass loh....

no lah .. we change again ..

I eat chicken leg .. you eat chicken head

I better run .. dun wan to kena the '7-piece'-chicken meal from SAM :o

lawry
07-03-2005, 12:05 PM
ok loh, since u say that..... u eat chicken backside i eat the chicken ass loh....
GASPS!!! backside lovers!!! ASS BANDITS!!! :eek:

must be careful with u two.. (shiver)

asdfghjkl
07-03-2005, 12:16 PM
wa... so fast t c s s liao ah.. kekeke :p

medicheng
07-03-2005, 12:27 PM
I never....

milffella
07-03-2005, 01:56 PM

1st of all, this kind of girl not worth waiting for, FIND ANOTHER GAL more pretty and charming and smarter than her and show her.
this kind of girl outside is meant to be played around like a slut outside by playboys

PartTimeGuy
07-03-2005, 02:23 PM
frenz...forget abt it lah...at the 1st place..when yu get to know her..you shld have up her liaoz...now then think of Bonding jia lak jia lak her...too late liaoz...

Agreeded...I kua kui liao :)

PartTimeGuy
07-03-2005, 02:24 PM
1st of all, this kind of girl not worth waiting for, FIND ANOTHER GAL more pretty and charming and smarter than her and show her.
this kind of girl outside is meant to be played around like a slut outside by playboys

Seriuosly i thought of that before...but now i dont even wanna do that liao cuz i think i really kua kui kui liao. :D

Cheers!

PartTimeGuy
07-03-2005, 02:27 PM

Maybe they will send you to a place with all the super chios bus but catch is you can see but cannot bonk...........:eek:

DNAT
07-03-2005, 02:27 PM
I never....

BOSS just click your nick .. "Find all posts by medicheng" .. waa lah! :D

digi
07-03-2005, 03:01 PM
that would surely be a place worse than hell!

Maybe they will send you to a place with all the super chios bus but catch is you can see but cannot bonk...........:eek: