PDA

View Full Version : How Many Here Masturbate With Your PILLOW ?

Prince Spa
04-03-2005, 01:31 AM
I never use hand to masturbate except sitting right in front of TV when nobody was around in my house when I was a teen watching Miss Universe. I lost my virginity to my pillow & this is the only method I use to masturbate. I still remember when I was a teen my mother wanted to throw away my pillow because it is yellowish in color & stink. But I love my pillow so much that I didn't allow my mom to throw it away. I talked to my pillow & pretend that my pillow is Brooke Shields. My record of orgasm with my pillow was 12 TIMES! So shiok! But that was long time ago. Now want to cum with a real woman also difficult.

For the past 10 years I have replaced my pillow with real women at HC. Once in a while when really cannot tahan & cannot wait I still masturbate with my pillow.

Do you like the smell of your pillow?

I just soaked my yellowish stained with sperms & sweat pillow with chlorox for three days & washed it recently. Now it is white in color again & smell chlorox & detergent. I just masturbated this morning with my pillow because cannot tahan. Thought of visiting Cititel at night but really cannot tahan. Call up Cititel to look for my fave girl but she is not working.

ang076
04-03-2005, 05:51 AM
Me too, but I used Booster... (Large Cigar shaped Pillow.)

Every night, I would fantasised about my pretty colleagues, and favourite actresses and perform missionary on boozer.. ( I cant do this act in real life.)

Maybe it is better to have large female human doll.

l3atu
04-03-2005, 07:46 AM
I just soaked my yellowish stained with sperms & sweat pillow with chlorox for three days & washed it recently. Now it is white in color again & smell chlorox & detergent. I just masturbated this morning with my pillow because cannot tahan. Thought of visiting Cititel at night but really cannot tahan. Call up Cititel to look for my fave girl but she is not working.

Bro, next time try digging a few holes of different height in the walls of ur bedroom. Groin level dig 1 hole (For masturbating in standing position), on the floor also dig 1 hole (For masturbating in missionary position). Trust me, the feeling is GREAT ! When u see ur sperms flowing out of the holes like flowing out of a gal's mouth / vagina, you'll feel REAL SATISFACTION !
For the finale, lick up ur sperm flowing out of the holes in the wall and floor and you become the star of a XXX film. :D

warresg
04-03-2005, 08:01 AM
I lost my virginity to my pillow
You got take responsibility anot, later your pillow got pregnant how? :D
I talked to my pillow......I love my pillow so much
Did your pillow reply you? When r u getting married with your pillow?
For the past 10 years I have replaced my pillow with real women at HC.
You got pay your pillow anot? got use condom? :D

euphoria777
04-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Hahahahahahahaha.....i cannot stop laughing....somebody help me

Looksee
04-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Hahahahahahahaha.....i cannot stop laughing....somebody help me

help u do what? find a pillow?

:D

Tai_zi21
04-03-2005, 01:12 PM
You got take responsibility anot, later your pillow got pregnant how?

You got pay your pillow anot? got use condom?

Muahahahahahaha!!!! Thanks For The Joke Man Bro! Joke Of The Day For mi! :p

Btw Thread Starter Does Ur Pillow Do Phone Sex Or CIM? :D

Looksee
04-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Btw Thread Starter Does Ur Pillow Do Phone Sex Or CIM? :D

shouldn't it be CIP?

:confused:

Tai_zi21
04-03-2005, 01:22 PM
shouldn't it be CIP?

Opps Sorry For the Mistake! Nvm to atone for my mistake,i shall ask the thread starter to write a FR on his pillow for us can? ;)

DNAT
04-03-2005, 01:23 PM
shouldn't it be CIP?

What the fish is CIP ... I only know ECP :o

HardRock
04-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Hahahahahahah........What a joke of the day! Luckily just had my lunch! Oh no......think got to go to toilet liao......without the PILLOW! :D

Thanks bro for the joke of the day! Great Job.

Oh.....the poor PILLOW!

Tai_zi21
04-03-2005, 01:26 PM

CID i also know! :D

wankmehappy
04-03-2005, 01:27 PM
bro, CIP means cum in pillow.....hahahahaha
happyme :D

DNAT
04-03-2005, 01:29 PM
bro, CIP means cum in pillow.....hahahahaha
happyme :D

wow lau .. very sicko leh :( .. cannot just PCC 1 meh ? must bonk pillow?

lawry
04-03-2005, 01:36 PM
when i heard the sailor thingy.. i tot its bad liao.. pilow.. way too low..

i vote this as joke of the year thread... but when it comes to festish.. men really have 1001 types of different festish..

Easydeals
04-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Dun you tink u a sex doll can do a better job? got many holes to poke!

warresg
04-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Opps Sorry For the Mistake! Nvm to atone for my mistake,i shall ask the thread starter to write a FR on his pillow for us can? ;)
You all huh...bad bad, wait the pillow shy, how? :D

DNAT
04-03-2005, 01:49 PM
CID i also know! :D

I got the vest ... let you wear ai mai? :D

Looksee
04-03-2005, 01:53 PM

i tot yours is Anti-vice?

:rolleyes:

DNAT
04-03-2005, 01:53 PM
when i heard the sailor thingy.. i tot its bad liao.. pilow.. way too low..

reminds me of 1 incident in a neighouring country's rural area .. a male teenager (17 y.o.) bonked a goat .. and the goat died .. :( teenagger kena sentenced for cant remember how many years in jail - this news was pulished in papers

Tai_zi21
04-03-2005, 02:12 PM

Can Get Free Fuck At GeyLang anot? If Can pass to mi de next time ok? Haha :D

Prince Spa
04-03-2005, 02:12 PM
You got take responsibility anot, later your pillow got pregnant how?

You got pay your pillow anot? got use condom?

Yes, my pillow (i.e. Brooke Shields) replied to me. I was so disappointed when she left me for that gay George Michael. Later, she came back to me. She is my imaginary friend. Talk to her every night. I fought with George Michael (bolster) too.

My imaginary friend started to disappear from my life once I lost my virginity to a hooker in Tropical Health Center, Scott Roads.

I tried using condom with my pillow before when I was a teen. I sneaked into my brother's room to steal his condom. So shiok. Then I got addicted to using condom because it is not as messy doing it raw. I think my brother must be wondering why his large supply of condom disappearing mysteriously.

I also used Laurier sanitary pad with my pillow. I put water & the sanitary pad becomes like hair gel. So nice. I imagine that it was wet pussy.

I also licked my own sperms before. I licked my pillow soaked with my sperms all over. Taste so nice. I always wanted to try this with some pretty HC girls. But not so many HC girls allow me to do raw. But when I did raw with some of them, I didn't feel like licking their vagina after I cummed. I will try to fulfill this fantasy. Doing raw & lick the vagina when I cummed into wet vagina. I am sure it will taste good. Anyone tried it before?

I also bought new bra and dressed it on my pillow when I was a teen imagining that it was Brooke Shields' breasts. :o

So many shameful deeds I did when I was a teen. I feel like a pervert now. I did not molest or rape anyone. Just masturbate with my pillow imagining that it is my GF.

asdfghjkl
04-03-2005, 02:13 PM
for me.. i lost my virginity to my right hand before pillow.. :o

thaivisitor
04-03-2005, 04:24 PM
for me.. i lost my virginity to my right hand before pillow.. :o
Why tell out now? Want to make your pillow jealous of your right hand izit?? :D

Ethanas
04-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Can Get Free Fuck At GeyLang anot? If Can pass to mi de next time ok? Haha :D

Oii cannot liddat say Uncle D! His vest get high class OL chicks in Orchard oso can.

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:31 PM
i tot yours is Anti-vice?

:rolleyes:

... Anti-Vice is a sub-branch of CID .. goat!!

Looksee
04-03-2005, 04:32 PM

thanks for the information, didn't know tat u r from Anti-vice.........

:eek:

thaivisitor
04-03-2005, 04:39 PM
so you mean the 17 yr old guy earlier was actually screwing...... :eek: :D

DNAT
04-03-2005, 04:47 PM
so you mean the 17 yr old guy earlier was actually screwing......

Yep .. so prior to prosecution, the polis sent him for mental health check :o

japboy
04-03-2005, 04:51 PM
reminds me of 1 incident in a neighouring country's rural area .. a male teenager (17 y.o.) bonked a goat .. and the goat died .. :( teenagger kena sentenced for cant remember how many years in jail - this news was pulished in papers

it's in NZ... land of sam~! :eek:

Ethanas
04-03-2005, 05:04 PM
it's in NZ... land of sam~! :eek:

I tot sam is in Aust not NZ??

DNAT
04-03-2005, 05:07 PM
it's in NZ... land of sam~!

no lah .. its up north .. cross border only ;)

Malaysian Datuk
04-03-2005, 05:11 PM
He was charged with killing the goat and not for bestiality......so if the goat din die he won't have to go to jail.....

DNAT
04-03-2005, 05:16 PM
He was charged with killing the goat and not for bestiality......so if the goat din die he won't have to go to jail.....

Datuk, you remember the incident as well ya? ..

Malaysian Datuk
04-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Datuk, you remember the incident as well ya? ..Malaysia Boleh! Once in a while you get these stories......more on the incestous type like grandfather raping grand daughter, mother-son decade long illicit relationship etc..etc

euphoria777
04-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Malaysia Boleh! Once in a while you get these stories......more on the incestous type like grandfather raping grand daughter, mother-son decade long illicit relationship etc..etc

Datuk....I call the number in your signature no free fuck leh...
Who is Nikki huh? Your pillow is it??? :D

Malaysian Datuk
04-03-2005, 05:31 PM
you can masturbate with your pillow when she is talking to you :D

The Punisher
04-03-2005, 05:46 PM
does pillows have names? or is it the brand? :confused:

euphoria777
04-03-2005, 06:16 PM

aiya....dun say my sad story la....
my pillow ran away with my neighbour's bolster last month....sob sob :(

Eastpipper
05-03-2005, 01:07 PM
so mean mean she provide free phone sex izzit?
or u just kidding?keke

warresg
05-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Yes, my pillow (i.e. Brooke Shields) replied to me. I was so disappointed when she left me for that gay George Michael. Later, she came back to me. She is my imaginary friend. Talk to her every night. I fought with George Michael (bolster) too.
George Michael= Bro euphoria777 neighbour bolster. keke

I also used Laurier sanitary pad with my pillow. I put water & the sanitary pad becomes like hair gel. So nice. I imagine that it was wet pussy.
So CIP = cum in pillow pussy.

I licked my pillow soaked with my sperms all over. Taste so nice.
:eek:

I also bought new bra and dressed it on my pillow when I was a teen imagining that it was Brooke Shields' breasts.
Really kowtow to you...Can make a pillow come to life... :D

Tai_zi21
05-03-2005, 01:41 PM

I also bought new bra and dressed it on my pillow when I was a teen imagining that it was Brooke Shields' breasts.

So many shameful deeds I did when I was a teen. I feel like a pervert now. I did not molest or rape anyone. Just masturbate with my pillow imagining that it is my GF.

I Thought u only need to spend $ on ur GF! Didn't know u spend $ on ur pillow as well? So wat bra size ur pillow wear? :p

And Lastly When u going to R.O.M With ur Pillow? :D

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 10:57 PM
I won't dare try with PILLOW. What happen if your mother who frequently swallow your old man sperm found it to be similar? Can't imagine...

useeone
05-03-2005, 11:09 PM
i bonk my boaster together with a used sanitary pad, stick it & position my dick on it accurately(especially) the mid portion where it's exact & heaviest stained from CB, bonk it hard untill i cummed & rest on it untill my cum fully absorbed into it.

fantasicing of bonking with used sanitary really USSH...!!!!!! still cant kick this habit since i was a boy...... :D

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Actually, once in becomes a habbit, you will get use with it. Keep it up. Want my contact to pass your more used pads?.. :D

asdfghjkl
05-03-2005, 11:26 PM
refreshing to read so many exciting FR with pillow.. looks like I gonna try her one of this days to come..

digi
06-03-2005, 02:13 AM
looking forward to your FR on your pillow! :D

refreshing to read so many exciting FR with pillow.. looks like I gonna try her one of this days to come..

useeone
09-03-2005, 02:36 AM
i dont mind if it's not stained with ur cum.. :D

Actually, once in becomes a habbit, you will get use with it. Keep it up. Want my contact to pass your more used pads?.. :D

lawry
09-03-2005, 09:40 AM
hmm.. will some OKT pls name his/her next gal to be called "pillow"?? :)