PDA

View Full Version : koko is best

dareman
22-04-2002, 04:26 PM
hi, i m new in this forum, went to ks recently for my first 100 .koko was the one, and boy.... was she superb!! now saving up for another visit. by the way, whats cim and this flame thing??

Tekman
23-04-2002, 12:07 AM
Flame means u're getting criticised for ya moment of stupidity lor. CIM means cum in mouth. Btw no FR on this gal ah? :(

rekcuf1
09-06-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by dareman
hi, i m new in this forum, went to ks recently for my first 100 .koko was the one, and boy.... was she superb!! now saving up for another visit. by the way, whats cim and this flame thing??

Hi ,this koko is very Ang Pai, always couldn't get her. Can brother tell me where is her homebase?? Thanks

jurongguy
16-06-2002, 05:53 PM
Tried her yesterday, give good BJ and very service-oriented. Played with her in bath room in Hse 28 and allows many patterns for BJ... standing, kneeling, sitting, she lies down and I tackle her mouth on top... Wah! what an experience. Will go back to her next round :)

ahpong
22-06-2002, 11:41 AM
coco is in hse 4

tca26
22-06-2002, 11:16 PM
Sucker for looks and long legs.... does coco match the picture. would like to visit Ks but looks like the place have a lot of caton speaking ppl and does KS function like PT ? U see wat u like and enter the rm ?

lossy
24-06-2002, 11:54 AM
what is the service, how the look and is iot young

Originally posted by tca26
Sucker for looks and long legs.... does coco match the picture. would like to visit Ks but looks like the place have a lot of caton speaking ppl and does KS function like PT ? U see wat u like and enter the rm ?

BigBadDaddy
15-07-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by tca26

NO KS does NOT function like PT i.e. U go in house, tell the mamasan your preferences and budget and wait for her to call a girl based on her interpretation of your requirements. Sometimes u'll get to see a girl or 2 lingering about in the house. They are the House's girls. If u like them just tell the mamasan so. :cool: