PDA

View Full Version : Lick Pussy

spinning
03-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Anyone tried before and enjoy it?

Share your experiences here... :p

useeone
03-03-2005, 04:46 PM
each time before penertrating, i will definately 'paint' my partner untill she orgasm.

soft clock wise & follow by anti-clock wise rimming on her clit, smoothly & gently pressure it with my tounge in reacting to her body twirling sensation. :cool: slurping her fresh cunt juices before she orgasm. :D

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 04:57 PM
pls search for it, bro..

japboy
03-03-2005, 05:00 PM
slurping her fresh cunt juices before she orgasm.

question: how can u slurp her fresh cunt juice when she has not cum yet? :confused:

lament
03-03-2005, 05:02 PM
question: how can u slurp her fresh cunt juice when she has not cum yet? :confused:

i think cunt juice can be milked mah much like the cow's milk ....

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 05:04 PM
u need to dig for it first :o

useeone
03-03-2005, 05:04 PM

the last few moments before she orgasm, mild salty juices.

if she's a sensitive gal, she'll map ur sheets during the 1st few secs when tounged. those r the bonus during painting a sensitive gal, & it's never wasted if u know what i mean. :D

breadcrumps
03-03-2005, 05:05 PM

Dun you know that her can pussy get very wet easily when she is aroused?!

duh... :confused:

useeone
03-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Dun you know that her can pussy get very wet easily when she is aroused?!

duh... :confused:

the term 'wet by aroused' & 'cunt juice' r 2 different thing dude. :cool:

lament
03-03-2005, 05:08 PM
wah ....so much new things i dun know sia ...

must relearn how to lick pussy sia .... lick my 1st i think 16 years back ....

but all this new boys got so many pattern that i dun know sia .....

just tasting the pussy juices, i know how fertile the ger is and when her last menses is .......

i love pussy juices ...2 bad they dun sell in supermarket ...... tried clam juice once but dun taste the same....

breadcrumps
03-03-2005, 05:13 PM
wah ....so much new things i dun know sia ...

must relearn how to lick pussy sia .... lick my 1st i think 16 years back ....

but all this new boys got so many pattern that i dun know sia .....

just tasting the pussy juices, i know how fertile the ger is and when her last menses is .......

i love pussy juices ...2 bad they dun sell in supermarket ...... tried clam juice once but dun taste the same....

Hey bro lament, I suggest you go and try fresh oysters! Try swirling the oysters with your tongue and practice hard :p

Happy tasting :D

useeone
03-03-2005, 05:19 PM
some like it fast & rough which i hate. my EXs & buddies never reject painting once 1st job done :D

during my early 20s' 1 of my ex has an unusual fetish to get painted, her ejaculation during orgasm really piss me & she insisted me to drink it as i paint her, ccb...! taste of urine instead of the normal cunt juice. :mad:

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 05:21 PM
then ask her to drink u back lor.. :p

useeone
03-03-2005, 05:22 PM
for a start & best results, try on inexperience gals, u will be impress with ur performance & those juices r much better taste, fyi... :D

JackieChan
03-03-2005, 06:00 PM
btw, my personal view is not v advisable to do it with WLs (STDs and AIDS) :D

japboy
03-03-2005, 06:06 PM
the term 'wet by aroused' & 'cunt juice' r 2 different thing dude.

jz like guys... it's precum n cum juice... but r diff...

i think u r referring 2 precum when u d mild salty juices....

i got a gal who sucked mi clean when i cum, on top of her cum juice which is white... dat is cum juices mixed... kekeke... jz like honeydew n pear juice mixed together... kekeke.... (jz for record sake, i oso french her after i cum... kekeke.. one good honeypot of love juice mixture! :eek: )

euphoria777
03-03-2005, 06:09 PM
btw, my personal view is not v advisable to do it with WLs (STDs and AIDS) :D

For that matter....even non WLs but gals which u are not sure of their sex history...eg ONS, office gals, IRC and chatlines pick ups....

So can only lick your wife, mistress and GFs....hahaha

loser999
03-03-2005, 06:37 PM
That is a really good start....
I love pussy licking... onlly to my cute sexy gf....

Here is the knowledge and experience i got over the last 4 years...

Preparation:

Don't straight go in yr tongue and lick.... that is a worst start.... i'm not talking about b4 hand foreplay.. but to let her know u enjoy the pussy... u start yr kiss the inner thigh... close to pussy lips... KISS only.... hear her response n feel it...
use your hand to play her breasts etc... just to make her feel good 1st....

Testing:

After all the acts above.... time to play a while.. use yr tongue tip to lick the upper part... gently... slight licking over... repeat for a while...
u will be a thing start to come out.. if u doing rite... don''t lick that tip point 1st... leave it.. she will ask to go lower... don't.. let her feel the hunger... make her want more and desire more 1st... then lick the side lips.... but not the below where is near the asshole... that side is not so sensitive... but more if u keep licking there... it is ez be hurnting to the gal.. that is the last thing u want....

Take off:
After all this.... by rite she muz be very wet and wanting more...lick the from hole outside from below to the top.... licking repeat is not the trick... but the motion... give more saliva if u need to.... depend on the wetness....
once a while... take her by surpise .... roll your tongue and "poke" into the hole... like small penis.... this kind of feeling is rite but NOT ENOUGH.. she can feel the entering but too smalll... she wan yr big brother to enter.... this is the trick... make sure yr tongue is roll and harden when entering... poking a few time in and out... if u do it rite... u will know what is a horny woman all abt....

Double-strike !!
This is the final skill which i got from my own experience.... now u licking with siliva... pussy should be real wet and horny !!.. now lick hole -half enter...
or maybe poking action half enter style too... then use yr middle finger which is the most active... touch her clit. in circular motion... yr tongue can do the same for best result... if u do it correct.. she won't know wwat yr tongue is doiing .. or how tongue able to do it.... in other word... attack her 2 main area.. the clit and the hole.... she will be moaning and screaming by now...

IF u done correctly... at one time .. those ger will get up and ask u to FU*K them hard..... i hope i have explain well in the technique....

1 very impt thing to note is: don't keep licking a same spot for too time ... it may numb the feeling or even pain..... use sil to wet.... the more the better....

u can try other style too... like she stand .. resting her upper body on table..
u attack her from the back lick.... u can squeeze her breast when she org...

trust me.... my gf LOVE it..... hope yr gf too.... :cool:

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 10:07 PM
good one bro.. thats certainly helped a newbie like me! :p

Peter_North
03-03-2005, 10:55 PM
good one bro.. thats certainly helped a newbie like me! :p

328 points liao still newbie ? I'm a foetus manz.

penfriend
05-03-2005, 11:16 AM
WOW, I learnt a lot from this thread !! :p

Hakoshu
05-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Yes, tat's excellent.. Gotta apply it now.. keke

itsabt6x
05-03-2005, 11:57 AM
wwoooo....cunninlingus...my fav...

fcukdoc
05-03-2005, 07:05 PM
I Love* fanning the fire of desire...love the warmth of the pink (sometimes red) bits and also when it turns from slightly moist to tsunami wet! yummy.
I think i actually get turned on from the reaction of my fellatio recepient!
I also love it when some of them act innocent and (try to) push yr head away frm their pussy...and when you finally struggle (almost effortless) to moisten it wif yr toungue...they don't want you to stop! Thinkin of it gives me a sense of satisfaction. I think of it as not paying wif $$$, but with satisfaction! ;)

I specially reserve it for girlfriend material and can't picture myself doin it to any girls who're in the sex trade (no offence). It's like licking the tons of cock that has been in there, and it definetly sounds so gay! :p Not to mention the complications of STD. (urgh) Any brudders feel the same on this point?

*I know i'm so biased, but it's only applicable to fresh(read freshly washed), with minmal undergrowth.

useeone
05-03-2005, 10:55 PM
once the gal caught the trill of it, they will beg u for it.. :D

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 11:03 PM
This is part & parcel of love making. Just like woman inserting your ROD into her mouth.

If you want her to put your ROD into her month, then you better lick her pussy. FAIR?

digi
06-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Wow this forum is like a karma sutra library! *scribbling diligently licking pussy notes*