PDA

View Full Version : HK Movie Actress - FR

Marco Lee
03-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Ok, this is for all those who deducted my points because they didn't believe it was true....

It happened in 1995 when I was studying in England. In my hall, there were only a handful of Asians. Some of them were from Malaysia while the rest were from HK. I must say that the HK gals were the prettier and better dressed ones. Naturally, I got to know all of them. But I didn't take a fancy in any of them as my preferred menu then was Western dishes.

2 months into staying in the hall, I received lots of requests from my ang mo friends. They wanted to know this particular HK gal whom I was close to. She was tall (about 1.7), not bad looking but old (think she said she was in her mid 30s). So I ended up organised get-togethers and dinners with her and some ang mo friends.

On one particular night, this HK gal rounded up a few of the guys at her place to try her cooking. I remembered there were 2 Brits, 1 Italian and me. After some nice dinner, she told everyone that she was tired and needed to rest. The ang mos tried to stay but she chased them out. Reluctantly, they left. I was at the door too when she pulled my hands....

I turned and she whispered to me. She said "why don't I stay for awhile?"

I said ok, since I just lived next block. The ang mos gave me a dirty look. I didn't bother cos I knew there wasn't anything between me and the gal.

As the night went, we TCSS and drank abit. She revealed that she acted in some HK movies in the 80s. I asked her what movies. She replied Happy Ghosts or something and she was one of the several gals in the movie. She told me I must have watched it as it was pretty much a box office hit.

It didn't ring a bell cos I was not much of a chinese movie fan then. I pretended to be amazed. I pretended I knew what she was talking about. I asked her what was she doing in England since she was an actress. She replied she came to England to nurse a broken relationship with a married man. (The fact that she acted in the movie was later independently verified and confirmed by all my HK friends.)

So the night went by. She said she was tired and wanted to rest. She climbed onto the bed, went underneath the nice and warm duvet. I sat on the single seat sofa and continued watching Eurotrash. Then I heard her calling out to me. She beckoned me to watch TV with her on the bed. I saw no reason to reject her kind offer. Innocently, I climbed onto the bed. She lifted the duvet and covered us together..

I felt she was lying uncomfortably close to me. I was caught up with Eurotrash, an interesting trashy programme. Then she put her arm around my body. It was at this point I came to my senses. Everything became clear. She wanted me, not the ang mos.

At that point, I felt I could not disappoint her. She was sought after by at least 10 eligible ang mos and what sort of a bastard would I be if I were to refuse her advances.

I turned, and started kissing her. She reciprocated by frenching me furiously. I must have been too caught up with the kissing that it took me half hour before I started reaching for her breasts. I was stunned. Beneath the grey t-shirt hid a pair of bra-less C-Cuppers. As I rubbed them, I could feel the erected nipples piercing through the t-shirt. I could tolerate no more. I removed her t-shirt, and at that instance, her pair of gorgeous C-Cuppers bounced out in full glory. She must have the most protruding nipples that I had ever seen. Needless to say, I sucked on them hungrily.

She reached for my crotch, removed my jeans and started to stroke my manhood. I reciprocated by removing her shorts. But when I tried to remove her black lacy panties, she stopped my hands. She was having her period, she said. What a damper...

After her short apology, she said she wanted to blow me till I come. She insisted that I come in her mouth. I said please do. I stood up on the bed while she cupped my ass and blew me. It was heavenly. I wanted to pull out my manhood when I was about to come (even though I said I wanted to come in her mouth). At that crucial moment, strangely, I thought it was inappropriate to come in her mouth. But she said it was ok and she wanted me to come in her mouth. I had to relent.

So it wasn't a home run that night. But her period ended 2 days later. I knew that because she asked me to go over to her room again where we did the full course.... :D

lesnar
03-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Mind telling us which actress?

l3atu
03-03-2005, 02:13 PM
So it wasn't a home run that night. But her period ended 2 days later. I knew that because she asked me to go over to her room again where we did the full course.... :D

Great appetizier...bring on the full course ! ;)

tittyhawk
03-03-2005, 02:16 PM
What happen in the end? A great beginning but the end seem kinda abrupt... :confused:

hungryboy
03-03-2005, 02:29 PM
there is onli one gal in the show wif big boobs,

she is chen jia ling.....
hope she is the one....

cheers

medicheng
03-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Li Li Zheng? Luo Mei Wei? Chen Jia Ling? Yuan Jie Yi? Which one brother?

if is Chen Jia Ling...

http://img.ent.tom.com/images/heyuan/040602bianliang6x.jpg

lesnar
03-03-2005, 02:45 PM

if is Chen Jia Ling...

Luo Mei Wei? She is Jacky Cheung's wife leh..... :D

paebleu
03-03-2005, 02:45 PM
oh... who r e oth HK actresses in this movie? so long ago le...

medicheng
03-03-2005, 04:47 PM
oh... who r e oth HK actresses in this movie? so long ago le...
see my post leh... got 4 names

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 04:53 PM
think can check easily who acted in happy ghost.. then must c if she is
carafare too (sp, anyone knows how to spell this word?)

lament
03-03-2005, 05:00 PM
think can check easily who acted in happy ghost.. then must c if she is
carafare too (sp, anyone knows how to spell this word?)

agreed ..those who walk past but no name leh .....

some more kenna actress dun give name ...dun know real or not ....anyway last nite britney spears flew into singapore and gave me a good bbbj on her private jet .....she ask me to bonk her but i say i not interested ....so i cim in her and she slurp every drop of it .....

hows this FR .....

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 05:05 PM
thats a good FR bro.. didnt know britney spear also got bbbj one.. :p

wanker10
03-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Great FR bro, brought back many memories back then, I luv Eurotrash hosted by JPG & Antonio. Wat about Part 2... Waiting...Cheers... :p

japboy
03-03-2005, 05:30 PM

brudder, dun b rude now.... we can suan d threadstarter when he cannot align the fact and lies, e.g. where is he studying at dat time n which hall he stayed, as our samsters' tetacles spread far n wide... :D

songsong1213
03-03-2005, 05:59 PM
...dun know real or not ....anyway last nite britney spears flew into singapore and gave me a good bbbj on her private jet .....she ask me to bonk her but i say i not interested ....so i cim in her and she slurp every drop of it .....

hows this FR .....[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro,

Don't care real or not, so long after reading can get a hard on is good already. As for your britney spears, maybe you can describe more detail :D

xiangso
03-03-2005, 10:01 PM
wah marco....u must be one damn good looking dude.

Marco Lee
04-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Part 2

Till today, I don't know what fortune I had when she chose to sleep with me. Then again, not to belittle myself, she did comment that she likes real men, whatever that means. Maybe it has got to do with those army crap, the tan, the buff, the healthy sporty kinda look. She also said I was gentlemanly, that I opened doors for her, poured her drinks and stuff. I thought nothing of it but she seemed to think it was a big deal.

For all you know, maybe she was just horny and was looking for a tanned and buff man to score! :) And I happened to be there at the right place and the right time!

Next.

For obvious reasons I cannot share more details than what I already described. I remebered she had short hair, slim and lanky and she was describing this volleyball scene in the movie in a bid to refresh my memory. But I totally had no clue...till this day, I only knew she was an actress based on what she and all the HK friends told me.

Continue.

It must be one of greatest cum of all times. It was oozing out of her mouth. For a moment, I thought she looked really funny, a pretty but messed up face. The more she tried to wipe clean the messier it got. I hesitated for awhile before I reached for the tissue and helped her out.

I remebered clearly. Before I left, she told me not to take what happened that night seriously. I understood her. I didn't ask further. I was already fortunate enough.

2 days later, I got a call from my cell phone late at night. She asked me why I didn't look her up. I was puzzled. I told her I thought she said.....she chided me for being an ass, for taking her words too seriously. I told her I was a straightforward guy. I tend to take words at face value. She chided me further and said I should stop talking cock and go over to her room...

I braved the winter cold, and dashed to her room in my boxer and tank top. One ang mo neighbour of hers gave me a dirty look/smile whilst I was knocking on her door.

And there she was, in a black lacy spaghetti stripe and white shorts, looking all sultry and sexy. Closing the door behind us, we went into an episode of frenzied french-kissing-cum-clothes-removing. She went down on me, blew my erected manhood whilst I was staring out into the snowy open through the window. It was a sight to behold...it felt warm.

Between those blows, she whispered that her period had ended and that she was looking forward to the full course. 5 minutes passed. I couldn't take it anymore. Carried her to the bed, I spread her legs wide and went inside her. It was so tight that I had problems initially. She had to guide me, eased me inside. Then, everything became smooth. I noticed her nipples were fully erected and her C-Cuppers were bouncing up and downwards. I garpped hold and steadied them whilst I accomplished my mission.

She moaned really loudly, in cantonese. I believed she was asking me to move faster and harder. I thought I was going to cum when she suggested she goes on top. That gave me some breathing space and prolonged the session.

The view was perfect. A sexy sultry lady with big titties riding on you. Again, I had to steadied the pair with my hands. I told her I might be able to hold out much longer. She said I must cum inside her. I was shocked. I said no. It was dangerous. She said it's fine, she had done her calculations. I insisted no but she refused to let me take it out.

I had no choice but to gently grabbed her by the shoulders and lied her down onto the bed. I stood over her, stroke my manhood twice and creamed my cum all over her titties.

She was obviously not happy. During the after-sex smoke, she asked me why I didn't cum inside her. I said it was for security reasons. She said rubbish. I was like all men, too afraid to take responsibilities even though she had told me it was fine. I said mistakes do happen and anyway, I preferred to cum outside, more control.

We ended the night still as friends, no hard feelings...

medicheng
04-03-2005, 08:06 AM
got any chance that u still remember her name?

Castrol
04-03-2005, 09:54 AM
some more kenna actress dun give name ...dun know real or not ....anyway last nite britney spears flew into singapore and gave me a good bbbj on her private jet .....she ask me to bonk her but i say i not interested ....so i cim in her and she slurp every drop of it .....

hows this FR .....

good one bro! good, short and sharp.
beat those marco stories anytime! ;)

casannova03
04-03-2005, 03:57 PM
hmmm still i think you should give the name of the actress so that we can verify if its true...if its really true, all samsters will be proud of you man...well then again, if its not then you should know whats gonna happen ;)

philip666
04-03-2005, 04:16 PM
hmmm still i think you should give the name of the actress so that we can verify if its true...if its really true, all samsters will be proud of you man...well then again, if its not then you should know whats gonna happen ;)

Hmmm. If you enjoy his story then give him the compliment. Why ask for the name to verify? He dont have to prove anything to anyone.

lawry
04-03-2005, 04:21 PM
To think that Marco Lee has done a HK actress.. he actually can do a 80kg monster.. pei fu pei fu... he earn my respect.. this is wat we call "any hole also can man"... :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=31815

casannova03
04-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Hmmm. If you enjoy his story then give him the compliment. Why ask for the name to verify? He dont have to prove anything to anyone.

no mah he mention say real story ma....its not i want him to prove anything la....i mean if its a story say a story and i am sure bros will enjoy it regardless....but he say real one so ppl will naturally be more curious wu ya bo ma .... :D

Ethanas
04-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Marco you really THE ONE!! Your Male Slut nickname hor really ming bu xu chuan sia.

Seems like every hole you oso can.

Cheri_Popper
04-03-2005, 08:36 PM
he actually can do a 80kg monster.. pei fu pei fu... he earn my respect.. this is wat we call "any hole also can man"... :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=31815

Another "Commando Trained" Samster...."Cover the Face and attack the base!" :D

axlrose
04-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Agree true or not grat FR :)

Marco Lee
05-03-2005, 12:47 AM
Thanks to all the bros who like my FR.

All I can say is that the FR is REAL. She said the movie was Happy Ghost and I had absolutely no clue. I had never seen her on any TV or movie before (but then again I never watched HK movie of tele). I had no reason to doubt her, especially when all the HK friends confirmed that she was the actress. In fact, I was for a moment PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 amongst all the uni Asian and Ang Mo men. My take is that they couldn't stomach the fact that it was one Singapore bloke who scored her! :D

Actually, there was a sad ending to our relationship....

Everyone thought that if a Singapore bloke could score, they could too. So, every living men in the hall was taking a shot at her. They said to her something like if she could sleep with me, she could sleep with them too!

Rumour has it that she attempted suicide due to further depression (if you recall, she was actually in England to nurse a broken relationship!). In part, I felt responsible cos shortly after the home run, I sort of went back to try western dish again. I distanced myself from her as much as I could and 6this provided the ang mo and Asian men to take a shot at her. She did confront me but I told her that surely she did not expect our relationship to work out!

In fact, there were times when she saw me about to eat western food, she would drag my hands and pulled me to her room. She would start removing her clothes and initiate. But the more she did that, the more I lost my interest. As far as I was concerned, the conquest was done and over with.

Another one bites the dust I guess...

gonggong18
05-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Part 2

Till today, I don't know what fortune I had when she chose to sleep with me........... the night still as friends, no hard feelings...

Anyway great FR.

newbadass
05-03-2005, 01:39 AM

if is Chen Jia Ling...

Hope it is not the actress playing the bitchy nun... :eek:
... then again, that's not a bad idea :D
Very kinky.

Nice story, dude!

Peter_North
05-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Hope it is not the actress playing the bitchy nun... :eek:
... then again, that's not a bad idea :D
Very kinky.

Nice story, dude!

I think Marco mentioned somewhere in his FR that the girl is pretty busty. So Yuan Jie Ying and May Lo are out of contention.

It's a close fight between Li Lizhen and Chen Jialing.

If my memory serves me right, Chen Jialing is to one who attempted suicide. And of the 4 Happy Ghosts Chen Jialing is the most hiao one.

sexytoy.com.sg
05-03-2005, 03:34 AM
Whether it is fact or fiction that was a great FR!!!

dlimts
05-03-2005, 11:32 PM
whether its real or not its has had high value of entertainment
great effort
:)

jimstorm
06-03-2005, 01:46 AM
[QUOTE=Peter_North]I think Marco mentioned somewhere in his FR that the girl is pretty busty. So Yuan Jie Ying and May Lo are out of contention.

Yuan Jie Ying is quite busty too bro she is born in 1970

Peter_North
06-03-2005, 03:03 AM
[QUOTE=Peter_North]I think Marco mentioned somewhere in his FR that the girl is pretty busty. So Yuan Jie Ying and May Lo are out of contention.

Yuan Jie Ying is quite busty too bro she is born in 1970

I beg to differ. I have seen her in dramas on SCV channel so often. Chen Jialing is plump and that gives her some meat on her chest.

GLHunter
06-03-2005, 02:27 PM

hows this FR .....

HAHAHA.. so sarcastic!!!! :D

paebleu
10-03-2005, 08:52 PM
le l* zhen = lor*tta lee?
her nehs not tat busty leh.