PDA

View Full Version : Experience with credit card gal

Hunkyforever
03-03-2005, 01:50 AM
Hi all,

After seeing many wonderful stories here, I decided to show my own experience. So this is my virgin post here.

This experience of mine happens last year. Well, I had applied for a credit card from a certain bank but I had not faxed them the required documents that they need. At first, a guy used to call me chasing me after the documents. However, I still did not faxed the doc over. Some six months had passed and I recevived another call from this bank. Wow... this time round instead of a guy's voice, it was a sexy and sweet gal's voice. I was like okie listen what she wanted to say. So she told me I applied for a credit card six months back and the bank need my doc to process. As I was away from office during that period and have no fax machine to faxed, the gal suggested sending a courier boy to collect the doc. I was thinking what the hack just help this gal earn her commission.

So the courier boy collected my doc and as luck is on my side, the address on the photocopied NRIC is not clear. To cut the story short, I received a SMS from this gal to inform me of send another copy of my NRIC. From there got her number and start to TCSS with her. Soon she started calling me on my HP (from her office) and TCSS. She started telling me about her stress in work and stuff like that....

As times goes on we decided to meet. I was pretty shiok when I saw her. I was shiok as she had told me she is single. But she indeed had a pretty face, nice figure and with a 34C. Well, nothing major happen during the first 2 meetings. We continue to TCSS over the phone and she always complain about her stress in work. So took this opportunity and ask her take leave to go KL together. She hestiated and agreed........ I was thinking, this time I will certainly bonk her upside down in KL........ Hmmmmm..... was continue my story later.......

Castrol
03-03-2005, 09:27 AM
your virgin 1st post? start new thread. bravo.

nowadays the stories are becoming a trend, start telling a tale, stop halfway, see see reaction, then continue, able to end the story with a fantastic fuck becos the girl is fucking wet and horny or he is handsome blah blah, then sayonara...

believe the tale, good, hope you'll read another tale from him again, with another new nick perhaps.

dont mind bros, damn straight, this morning... :D

Looksee
03-03-2005, 09:29 AM
dont mind bros, damn straight, this morning...

just read and enjoy lor.....mai hot lah......

:D

tittyhawk
03-03-2005, 09:32 AM
We are waiting for the continuation, this is getting interesting, where is the threadstarter? :confused:

japboy
03-03-2005, 09:33 AM
dont mind bros, damn straight, this morning...

i think bro castrol woke up w a stiffie dis morning... dat's y he sed "damn straight"..... go 2 a TN later today to put out ur fire.... kekekeke... :D

Castrol
03-03-2005, 10:04 AM
i think bro castrol woke up w a stiffie dis morning... dat's y he sed "damn straight"..... go 2 a TN later today to put out ur fire.... kekekeke... :D

ok ok, bro Looksee, bro japboy, i'll try to be as cool as a cucumber from now.....

i'll proceed to HC/TN section now! :D

japboy
03-03-2005, 10:08 AM
dun pcc in front of ur screen hor... go to a real TN n post FR later... kekeke..

threadstarter... pl cont'd... :D

robertking1
03-03-2005, 10:32 AM
To the thread starter....I believe u....I also need a credit card....can u pass me her number....thank you.... :D

lawry
03-03-2005, 10:48 AM
To the thread starter....I believe u....I also need a credit card....can u pass me her number....thank you.... :D
U wan my number?? i can help u get one too.. *wink* *wink* ;)

ballzballz
03-03-2005, 10:49 AM

Me Too~ Need to know which bank first...... I promise to give her all the documents in a REAL MESS..... so messy that everyday need to call me once.... and so messy that she might have to come down personally to collect documents..... hiakz hiakz....

robertking1
03-03-2005, 10:50 AM
U wan my number?? i can help u get one too.. *wink* *wink* ;)
do u normally wear skirt1???? :D

lawry
03-03-2005, 10:53 AM
do u normally wear skirt1???? :D
ohh.. only wear skirt than can huh... i tot ur main concern is to get a credit card.. sigh.. difficult to help ppl nowadays.. wan to help also no chance.....

another DOM in action.........

robertking1
03-03-2005, 10:56 AM
ohh.. only wear skirt than can huh... i tot ur main concern is to get a credit card.. sigh.. difficult to help ppl nowadays.. wan to help also no chance.....

another DOM in action.........

sorry...I like to be serviced by gals only....u can send your gals to service me lor..... :D

waypastprime
03-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Wa lau, another C-cupper.

Hmm....

acer3939
03-03-2005, 11:01 AM
I never own a credit card before and i dont think i will ever be able to get one haizzz, so how? no chance to this type of lobang :(

plman2002
03-03-2005, 11:07 AM
I never own a credit card before and i dont think i will ever be able to get one haizzz, so how? no chance to this type of lobang :(

bro, i dun know lah. but debit card got this kind of lobang or not.

lawry
03-03-2005, 11:09 AM
can get one.. just strike toto or big sweep.. deposit all the money to Citibonk... they sure give u credit card.... :)

acer3939
03-03-2005, 11:14 AM
but debit card got this kind of lobang or not.
I cant get debit card also, i only have $39.39 cents bal in my a/c haizzz :(

acer3939
03-03-2005, 11:15 AM
just strike toto or big sweep.. deposit all the money to Citibonk... they sure give u credit card....
I every week or month also kena toto or big sweep and 4D but is kena 'eat' keke so i still no chance haizzz :(

lawry
03-03-2005, 11:23 AM
I every week or month also kena toto or big sweep and 4D but is kena 'eat' keke so i still no chance haizzz :(how about tat.. u pass me all ur betting every week.. until the final week of the year.. i give u back.. u definately *strike* a few thousand dollars thr this way... :)

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 11:24 AM
citibank got a minimium sum if wan to deposit.. dun play play ler.. :p

lawry
03-03-2005, 11:26 AM
citibank got a minimium sum if wan to deposit.. dun play play ler.. :p
dont need.. u can start to deposit even with 10cents.. there is a way... :)

Ethanas
03-03-2005, 11:28 AM

Can lah pretend to be rich lor. Tell them you earn $20k +++ and above a mth, want platinum card. Then keep delaying giving your pay details let them keep having to call you.

diesel
03-03-2005, 01:09 PM
Dear Hunkyforever, your story looks wonderful (don't know whether "uoo haor siao boh").

Since you mentioned this was a true encounter and before you continue your marvellous narrative story writing, we (samsters) would like to help you to verify this lady. However, you need not provide her contact number but her working place and name will do. :)

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 01:21 PM
haha.. thats good.. n we can stake her out..

95-emperor
03-03-2005, 01:33 PM

Haha bro think you cheong too much
But still better than me.....
Mine only $12.50

acer3939
03-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Haha bro think you cheong too much
No lah i bet 3 horses all cun in in 2nd pay $7 $7 & $5 place so now bal $39.39cent loh

lacoruna69
03-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Hi Bro, u must be very lucky. From my experience, most female bank employees usually call you on your mobile using office tel or private number.
They try not to let anyone knows their HP number.
Anyway, wait for your continuation.....

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 02:23 PM
but anyway i do believe it though.. :p

lament
03-03-2005, 02:32 PM
wa lau eh ...u all come in & ka chiao ...the story now jam halfway leh ....

being moderated ....it will take 2 days more b4 the story come and then it will be filled all your TCSS ....

anyway .....threadstarter ...can pm me the number ???? :p

Vectra
03-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Hi Bro, u must be very lucky. From my experience, most female bank employees usually call you on your mobile using office tel or private number.
They try not to let anyone knows their HP number.
Anyway, wait for your continuation.....

My encounter was the same with one CC last Oct. But did not followed as this bro did. Will wait for his post too...

Hunkyforever
03-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Anyway, this story of mine is true life story... Was also quite surprise that such thing can actually happen to me. Well, me not handsome or what so ever. Maybe I have a slight sweet tongue.. haha...

Yeh, so to continue my story.....

Before the trip, we continue to TCSS almost everyday untill 3-4 am. Mostly about our work and past relationships... Learnt that she had had a 10 yrs relationship that almost ended in marriage but broke off about two years... Can see that she is pretty lonely now... We continue to SMS each other as well and I asked her if she mind if we share a room while in KL... She was at first like saying "Well of cos I mind, cannot let you take advantage mah"... My heart was thinking, siao liao got to try harder.. However, after I told her about my past travel trips (which include going HK with a gal FRIEND and sharing the same room and NOTHING sexual happen), she agreed to share a room with me... haha good luck to me......

Yah forget about something, during the second time we met, she actually bring me back to her house! Sounds unlikely but its true. Nothing really happen cos she say the weather is hot and wanna take a shower first. So I just relax by the TV and sensing that no one else is at home, went to her room and up her cupboard... Haha just as what i expected... full of nice g-strings and bras.... thinking of pockecting one or two but scare kanna find-out... so did not..... Nothing happen and we went for movie and dinner.....

Back to the KL trip.......

So before the trip we SMS each other alot and the topics can get hot... we was talking about giving each other body massage and stuff.... as the days near to our trip, i suggested to her maybe i should bring some condoms to the trip. Was pretty surprise that she asked me bring a pack of 12 cos she said she is hot and i am young, so can finished one!!! Even though she just said it in a joking manner, i was thinking wow hoh say liao.....

Day of trip......

We decided to drive there as she is familiar with the place there. Decided to use her car so that i can leave mine behind in sg. We meet and soon we were on our way. In the car, i jokingly said that i did not buy any condoms and she actually said, no problem KL got many 7-11!! Haha.. so she is really into it! My dick can't wait....

Once into the hotel room, was very disppointed to see 2 single bed and no bath tub. So settle down abit and she start to shy abit already. She was looking outside the window at a plot of empty for some 5mins. I was like WTF and ask her into bed and read some mag we got from the hotel. She of cos followed what I said and lie on the bed with the mag. So its now or never... go close to her and put my arm across her body. Well, she did resist.. good... So sit even closer to her and rest my leg on her body. No resist as well.... Ho say liao loh.... haha

So now just waiting for a chance to kiss her on the lips. Was waiting when she turn her face and try to talk to me. Sensing that my chance is here, i just move forward on kissed her on her lips and we just started frenching.. The actions starts now!!!! Her frenching is real good, must be from her yrs of experience (she's 26). Started to fonder her breasts and remove her top exposing a nice bra. Can't wait liao can feel she's really hot too. Remove her bra and expose her of her breast. Big and soft.... Contining to fenchin and pet her and put my hand in her shorts. WOW... white tiger... never play with white tiger before and immed wanted to remove her shorts.... Haha she stop me and say she shy.. haha WTF... Okie i act gentleman and just play with her top. After a while she say wanna go pee... WTF again... of cos act gentleman again and say go ahead.... I think she went to wash up her puss... hee

So wait for her to return and actions continues... after awhile managed to remove her shorts and g-strings with no resistance.. haha think she really go loo and wash up for me.. haha i am one lucky bastard.... anyway, started fingering her and she is on top of her world and wanted me to insert my manhood in.... I did not have a condom with me and i told her so.... so no sex.. haha... my principal, no condom no sex.... unless with my loves one.
So just ate her puss and she's enjoying it... had a 69 and she HJ me to cum... both were tired after the drive and rest awhile on the bed before goin out for the nite.....

End of part one..... managed to hunt for condoms and the sex contiunes into the nite........ To be continued.........

Castrol
03-03-2005, 03:41 PM

wooo... this is what i call bad times, first it was HP head roll, now even Acer CEO's bank account left ke lian de san san.....

but i think under bro acer's bed got many many money! :D

acer3939
03-03-2005, 04:29 PM
but i think under bro acer's bed got many many money!
Ssssssssssssh not so loud mah :mad: i put them in the Milo tin :D

Castrol
03-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Ssssssssssssh not so loud mah :mad: i put them in the Milo tin :D

hahaha bro... bundles wrapped in handkerchief i'm sure...!

blue_swatch
03-03-2005, 08:54 PM
wah lao eh, post leow run away ar. make us saliva drop. lidat im going to apply for many mnay credit card from today leow! apply credit card also come wif free bonk, where to find? is it citibank huh? :D

rocky73sg
03-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Slighgtly off track from the main theme...but the theme stills stay in the credit card application thingy...

Encountered many times that credit card issuer will deploy their gals to entice you to apply...seen several times gals manning booth promoting credit card especially in orchard area.

Was approached by the Citibank gal on one saturday asking me if I wanted to apply for a Citibank card so I stopped to listen to her for a while. She was busy telling me the card benefit hoping to get some commision out of me. I wanted to leave so jokingly says that I will sign up for a cards if I can get her number. To my surprise, she says she don't mind knowing a friend...errrmmm...so just have to sign up a few cards with her. But what the heck, I didn't lose anything but in fact got to know a cute gal...

Any brother has encounter such incident?

acey
03-03-2005, 10:00 PM

Hey Acer, am surprised that you dont own a credit card, I have 7 cards to my name. You should try to apply for one.

Hunkyforever
03-03-2005, 11:42 PM
Ai yo, why my posting take such a long time to appear one huh?? Any one care to explain to me??? Thanks hoh....

sammyboyfor
04-03-2005, 04:04 AM
Ai yo, why my posting take such a long time to appear one huh?? Any one care to explain to me??? Thanks hoh....

Everything about this forum is explained in the FAQ and in the various forum preambles.... eg :

http://www.sammyboy.com/lag.jpg

Hunkyforever
04-03-2005, 08:50 AM
All bros,

I have already contiuned my experience at #32, just that becos me newbie so the post need to be moderated so take longer to appear. ANyway, enjoy the read...... :)

Looksee
04-03-2005, 08:59 AM
Commercial Break.............

Apply for a credit card with XYZ Bank and get a free bonk from their Sales Executives.

robertking1
04-03-2005, 09:07 AM
I can vouch for Hunky as I got the same experiences as him when I tried to apply for a credit card through this gal......
must thank Hunky for the lobang....... :D

japboy
04-03-2005, 09:24 AM
I can vouch for Hunky as I got the same experiences as him when I tried to apply for a credit card through this gal......

all so lucky~!... basket, i can't even chat w d gal as i'm w mi queen most of d time i bumped into such credit card gals.. haiz... :(

robertking1
04-03-2005, 09:28 AM
all so lucky~!... basket, i can't even chat w d gal as i'm w mi queen most of d time i bumped into such credit card gals.. haiz... :(
u want the lobang...pse pm hunky.... :D

japboy
04-03-2005, 09:45 AM
u want the lobang...pse pm hunky....

dun need oreadi ... he has published his methods here n now 2 sla d holy dragon liaoz... :D

Zombieman
04-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Neber has such gd luck wif credit card officer. Sigh. :(

Some guys have all the luck. :p

plman2002
04-03-2005, 09:53 AM
all so lucky~!... haiz... :(

No need to envy ppl lah.
u go cancel all yr cards now.
try to bump into those cards sales chicks w/o yr queen.
apply hunky tricks n u would be bedding a bunch of them.
kekeke

robertking1
04-03-2005, 09:54 AM
dun need oreadi ... he has published his methods here n now 2 sla d holy dragon liaoz... :D
u may know the method but it does not work for all gals hor....
u want to know the particular gal.....that's is the million dollars info..... :D

Hunkyforever
04-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Well, just my luck to be able to have such an experience. Never even can find ONS before lah...

So rest of my trips are bascially sex and shopping trip... Her skills pretty good as can see she quite experience. Much more experience than me and i had to learn from her. She ask me to take it slowly as practise make perfect.. haha...

But her period came during the second nite of the trip... I was like, WTF, game over liao loh... But haha, she told me never do b4 during period and ask me whether I game or not... haha of cos game lah, never try b4 mah so must try lah.... Wow it was really some experience... On her first day of period, it was very pretty much like normal sex. But on the second day when her flow gets a bit heavier, it is quite fun...

After the sexxion, u can see blood on the hotel wall.... haha.. seems like some bloody murder scene... haha... Well, we did used up at least 10 of the condoms. The hotel attendants after seeing the used condoms must really be thinking that we r one horny couples... haha....

Hunkyforever
04-03-2005, 10:03 AM
must thank Hunky for the lobang....... :D

Ermmm same gal??? Did I leave u the contact??? Hmmmmm........ :rolleyes:

Looksee
04-03-2005, 10:09 AM
u want the lobang...pse pm hunky.... :D

wey!! u 1 his PM to burst ah?

:rolleyes:

your stock went up by 1 hor?

robertking1
04-03-2005, 10:13 AM
wey!! u 1 his PM to burst ah?

your stock went up by 1 hor?
good lobang must share mah....
stock went up but not enough to cover brokerage leh..... :(

Looksee
04-03-2005, 10:16 AM
good lobang must share mah....
stock went up but not enough to cover brokerage leh..... :(

i tot your stock would have shot thru the roof after Tuesday?

lacoruna69
04-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Encountered many times that credit card issuer will deploy their gals to entice you to apply...seen several times gals manning booth promoting credit card especially in orchard area.

This is a common tactic employed by banks and even insurance. SEX sells.
Go this group of Prudential ppl standby at Bishan Interchange everyday.
The Pru-gals will go for the males and the Pru-guys will go for the females.

casannova03
04-03-2005, 04:34 PM
This is a common tactic employed by banks and even insurance. SEX sells.
Go this group of Prudential ppl standby at Bishan Interchange everyday.
The Pru-gals will go for the males and the Pru-guys will go for the females.

you mean at junction 8?? i was surveyed by one pru agent too....a lady in her 30s and i bought from her..but nothing happened lei...she seem too demure liao lei some more married with kids.... :p

medicheng
04-03-2005, 05:43 PM
i got a insurance agent girl at my side.... except for a dinner and neo print together, no more liao leh... how to sian her to bed? got ideas?

lawry
04-03-2005, 05:47 PM
i got a insurance agent girl at my side.... except for a dinner and neo print together, no more liao leh... how to sian her to bed? got ideas?
pass her contacts to me? i try.. if sucessful.. i pass u all my tricks tat i used on her?? :) steady boh...

medicheng
04-03-2005, 05:52 PM
wah got girl so stupid fall for the same trick twice one meh?

dlimts
05-03-2005, 05:35 PM
wah got girl so stupid fall for the same trick twice one meh?

y not?? its very hard to say
some gals know that its a trick but the still plunge in
hahaha......never try never know

enjoy :D

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 11:14 PM
I am damn rich and can afford a dozen cards. Please ask the girl to contact me. I will offer her a trip to US...

nuclearkid
05-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Hmmm...somehow, you don't have to be rich to afford alot of cards these days. And somehow, I don't think that if you are that rich to afford many cards, you'll need to resort to fishing for small fry. Aiyah, credit card companies are offering cards like nobody's business now. Don't come here and over-inflate your own ego lah. Ironically, I have to tell the telemarketers that I am not working to get them off my back! Otherwise, the 'you can cancel after 1 year' bs and the like will be hounding me.

lacoruna69
07-03-2005, 02:37 PM
you mean at junction 8?? i was surveyed by one pru agent too....a lady in her 30s and i bought from her..but nothing happened lei...she seem too demure liao lei some more married with kids.... :p
What do you expect to happen?? Maybe u r misled by my statement that 'SEX sells'. I'm sorry for confusion. When I say SEX, it doesn't mean the ACT itself. It means --- the opposite sex. It's the same principle whereby beer makers always put a bikini gal in their posters to entice male customers to try their beer.

leexiaolong
07-03-2005, 04:16 PM
how i wish i could have a bonk with every credit card i own..:)

Hunkyforever
09-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Anyway, I heard from a friend working in the bank that certain sales person from this particular always have house parties that ended up in mass orgies. I asked my friend how true it is, she said confirmed true as she took part in the parties b4 but she did have sex... Haha... my friend trying act virgin....

susuyamyam
22-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Anyway, I heard from a friend working in the bank that certain sales person from this particular always have house parties that ended up in mass orgies. I asked my friend how true it is, she said confirmed true as she took part in the parties b4 but she did have sex... Haha... my friend trying act virgin....

wah u must really intro us bros wif this gal and her frds. we can have a samster gang bang orgies party to celebrate ur victory bro

justo
23-03-2005, 09:25 AM
the party must be for her "best" customers lah :) so must start signing for lotsa of cards now.