PDA

View Full Version : Good and original Jua gen recommendation in JB

damn_sian
02-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Going to JB this weekend, looking for real and original jua gen, do not mind whether she is aunty or what.
Can anyone recommend a good jua gen ?
Does anyone in Grand continental hotel spa or roman spa offering jua gen ?
How much is the damage + Massage + facilities ??
Thanks very much and will definately be back with field reports next weeks !

tokkon1
02-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Going to JB this weekend, looking for real and original jua gen, do not mind whether she is aunty or what.
Can anyone recommend a good jua gen ?
Does anyone in Grand continental hotel spa or roman spa offering jua gen ?
How much is the damage + Massage + facilities ??
Thanks very much and will definately be back with field reports next weeks !

Cindy No. 18 of Lion Spa provides good Jua Gen at MR$50.(tips) Tried her Last Friday. But 50+ yrs old hor.... :D

jas1800
02-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi brother,

you can try conentinal hotel at johor, try no 3,7 around 30-40 yrs old , their JG is excellent..........

Mercenary19
02-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Cindy No. 18 of Lion Spa provides good Jua Gen at MR$50.(tips) Tried her Last Friday. But 50+ yrs old hor.... :D
I prefer Vivien of Lion city at RM$50.

damn_sian
03-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Hi brother,

you can try conentinal hotel at johor, try no 3,7 around 30-40 yrs old , their JG is excellent..........

Does jua gen includes Hj ??
Maybe going to continental hote this weekend. So the damage is around rm50 ? Does that include entrance fee, foods and facilities ?
What is the total damage in all if i only op for massage+juagen by aunty ??

damn_sian
03-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Hi brother,

can provide field report ??

seacher
03-03-2005, 11:38 PM
merlin tower lvl 2
tried once the lady quite old but overly friendly talk like no tomorrow
quote me 1 set 128 rm for around 2 and half hr but in the end she +++ and work at the same time
almost 3 hr still have not reach me little bro she too much to say loh
hiaz in the end do jg not bad loh quite good and i never touch her
total time took is 3 hr for 150rm including jg
like the place coz near causeway
finally try this place liao
coz i bio this place for quite long time liao but alway see no one inside now i know y liao she one customer can take 4 to 5 hr one that y alway no see anyone outside. that time i went only she working there

banker
04-03-2005, 12:21 AM
aiya....go search for RASA SAYANG Hotel..

try RIna........

gigantic_tk
04-03-2005, 11:38 AM
At Bluewave, for Good massage & JG you can try these 2 gals.

Oil massage & JG - No 158, Vivian
Massage only - No. 12, Ivy

Have a good sensual session there..............................hehehe

CBsex
04-03-2005, 06:36 PM
At Bluewave, for Good massage & JG you can try these 2 gals.

Oil massage & JG - No 158, Vivian
Massage only - No. 12, Ivy

Have a good sensual session there..............................hehehe

hei bro....
how old is vivian?

anikin
05-03-2005, 02:11 AM
Does jua gen includes Hj ??
Maybe going to continental hote this weekend. So the damage is around rm50 ? Does that include entrance fee, foods and facilities ?
What is the total damage in all if i only op for massage+juagen by aunty ??

used to have JG from an aunty who told me JG not supposed to cum in next 24hrs ...

last heard she is now in blue wave after shifting from RS. have not seen her again. will try to get update on my next trip to JB...

gigantic_tk
05-03-2005, 11:29 AM
hei bro....
how old is vivian?

In her 30s - aunties category, with vast experiences in this area.

draken
05-03-2005, 03:26 PM
used to have JG from an aunty who told me JG not supposed to cum in next 24hrs ...

last heard she is now in blue wave after shifting from RS. have not seen her again. will try to get update on my next trip to JB...

yup ... heard abt this also ..dunno whther its true. tried once in lion.. given an option to cum or not.. think is rm 88 + 50 :)

damn_sian
07-03-2005, 11:30 AM
yup ... heard abt this also ..dunno whther its true. tried once in lion.. given an option to cum or not.. think is rm 88 + 50 :)

Stayed in Lion Hotel and went eden garden roman spa.
Had number 33. Nice attitude and honest. Asked for Juagen but she admitted that she just knew abit how to juagen but not that powerful enough. THen told me dont believe the benefits abt juagen. Is all cock and bulls. Is just a simple massage around ur cock. Never give me any pressure at all for specials. Last 5 mins, Even let me attempt jua gen for a few seconds to let me decide. Stroke my asshole and fingernails scratching on my body. HJ for me as long dont cum no need to pay. After session ended, never request for extra charges even though she did so many sexy massage on me, but decided to give her 20rm as tips. Used to be massage in lucky plaza but was deported back to JB last november. DIdnt bring enough money or else would have try her bj. During the massage shared with me alot of technique in how she satisifed her customers, her sex life and also her how ger will be easily satisfied.
Age around late 30s and big butts and breast.

Attitude = 9/10
Massage = 8/10 hard and thoroughout
juagen = 8/10

wineloverjb
09-04-2005, 11:43 AM
I heard from Captain John at Eden HC, saying that No.30++ such as No.33 and No.39 are both in her 30s (alot younger than those other ah saos). Personally, i've tried 39, looks average, fair and smooth skin, firm breasts, very accommodating, juagen=hj, but feeling very nice due to nice "visible" and "touchable" figure. End up fj with her. :D

banker
10-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Stayed in Lion Hotel and went eden garden roman spa.
Had number 33. Nice attitude and honest. Asked for Juagen but she admitted that she just knew abit how to juagen but not that powerful enough. THen told me dont believe the benefits abt juagen. Is all cock and bulls. Is just a simple massage around ur cock. Never give me any pressure at all for specials. Last 5 mins, Even let me attempt jua gen for a few seconds to let me decide. Stroke my asshole and fingernails scratching on my body. HJ for me as long dont cum no need to pay. After session ended, never request for extra charges even though she did so many sexy massage on me, but decided to give her 20rm as tips. Used to be massage in lucky plaza but was deported back to JB last november. DIdnt bring enough money or else would have try her bj. During the massage shared with me alot of technique in how she satisifed her customers, her sex life and also her how ger will be easily satisfied.
Age around late 30s and big butts and breast.

Attitude = 9/10
Massage = 8/10 hard and thoroughout
juagen = 8/10

COST for whole session ???

jazzem
11-04-2005, 01:46 AM
Any other recommendations for juagen in JB? :confused:

gigantic_tk
12-04-2005, 06:03 PM
There is this form of malay way of JuaGen called Urut batin, is a groin massage and usually end with the "protein" shooting out. Anyone know
is there any good place for batin in Johor Bahru.

At KL there are 2 reputable place, at this moment. at Divine & Kelana Jaya. The setting is nice but the cost is rather high. RM100 for full massage (batin included).

O_N_G
13-04-2005, 02:19 AM
There is this form of malay way of JuaGen called Urut batin, is a groin massage and usually end with the "protein" shooting out. Anyone know
is there any good place for batin in Johor Bahru.

At KL there are 2 reputable place, at this moment. at Divine & Kelana Jaya. The setting is nice but the cost is rather high. RM100 for full massage (batin included).

U can check at local paper eg. Harian Metro at Classified Session, the gals (Masseur- mainly are malay gals age 18-30s) advertise their service and phone no. Most of them charge RM60 massage per hour, then u can opt for Juagen for another RM50. Some offered FJ but normally offered by few Indo gals.Service done normally at shophouse. If u r regular or lucky, u could fuck her for FREE!!!

wineloverjb
13-04-2005, 11:39 AM
No.39 at Eden HC. Good 'cos she's young (compared to those aunties), fair and smooth skin, and very accommodating.

banker
14-04-2005, 09:06 AM
No.39 at Eden HC. Good 'cos she's young (compared to those aunties), fair and smooth skin, and very accommodating.

hey, total COST plss............

gigantic_tk
14-04-2005, 09:56 AM
U can check at local paper eg. Harian Metro at Classified Session, the gals (Masseur- mainly are malay gals age 18-30s) advertise their service and phone no. Most of them charge RM60 massage per hour, then u can opt for Juagen for another RM50. Some offered FJ but normally offered by few Indo gals.Service done normally at shophouse. If u r regular or lucky, u could fuck her for FREE!!!

Was told that it was done by Malay lady and they operate in Johor Jaya areas, any recommendations from JB town.