PDA

View Full Version : Office Happenings

notti_boi
02-03-2005, 01:36 AM
6 months into my new job... YAWN! no happenings at all.. well, didnt expect any in the 1st place... with a 40+ female boss, a late 30s female supervisor plus 2 married 20+ female colleague (one of which, Zoe is not bad looking with a nice CFM smile), and me, the only single male in my late 20s in the dept.

lots of young available chio bu in the other depts but never had the chance to get to know them... anyway, i was too shy.

was going the same boring routine at work until my luck changed!... its was time for Zoe to have her customary wedding dinner, which was to be held in a week... the other women were teasing her alot in the office, some of were very suggestive... they then decided to throw her a spinster's party (actually just going out for drinks)... though its normally for gals only.. they decided to invite me along.

had a dinner b4 proceeding we pub hop... lots of drinking that nite... being the only one with a car, no points guessing who was gonna be the driver that nite. so i controlled my drinking... watching my colleagues get high... i knew the "power" of alcohol but never "experienced it until that faithful nite!

by the time the 4 women finished their 2 bottles of wine and 1 bottle of liqour, u could see that they were "floating" abit.. well, Zoe started to spent more time with me as the nite progress.. i was sitting on a single sofa, when i felt someone leaning from behind over the top of my head... Zoe was leaning her boobs on my head!! could see that the other colleagues were staring.. but guess they were a bit high to be bothered...

my boss ordered another bottle... i continue just "pussy sipping" my drink while the ladies continued their bottoms-up. after a while, the rest wanted to leave, but Zoe wanted to stay. I offered to stay and send her back later, and the rest left for the day. there was still abt 1/4 bottle of Chivas left, so we took our time.

we spent the time TCSS.... with only the 2 of us around, Zoe started to get more physcial... with the ocassional hug and holding of my arm etc... was very surprised coz she was never close to me b4 in the office... we have had a very platonic working relationship... she was talking dirty and spewing out vulgarities with every sentence.... never seen this side of her.

when it was time to leave, i had to hold her to walk out of the place... but i was sure she was not dead drunk and not know what was happening, just drowsy and had problem walking... when we reach the car, while TCSS, i could tell she was still pretty conscious of what was happening.

on the way back in the car, she continued to tease me, holding my hands when i place it on the gear... and when she touched my thigh... well, i couldnt take it anymore... had to ask her, " u horny issit??"

KingEros
02-03-2005, 01:41 AM
had to ask her, " u horny issit??"
From my experience, she doesn't looked too happy to be stepping into the marriage ... & here's where you'd score if you dare to take up her invitation.
:D ... points for you to continue the story.

notti_boi
02-03-2005, 02:13 AM
zoe didnt reply... but threw me a cheeky smile... could feel my pants becoming tighter... guess she realised it too and moved her hands further up and started cupping my balls... felt good, as i tried to concentrate on driving.

"wanna go to a hotel?" i suggested... "nah, lets just find a quiet place" she replied.

she stayed in the east... i remember that a ONS once led me to the carpark after the chalets in pasir ris, so i instinctly drove there.

well, being almost at the end of the island, it took some time for me to drive there from town... so it wasnt surprising that my zip and underwear were already down by the time that we were 1/2 way there. could tell that she was enjoying herself stroking me, watching my "growing" dick, the result of her effort. the only autoroam i had while driving was just rubbing of her tighs and touching her groin through her clothes... i think the traffic police would have let me off the hook if they had caught me for speeding, if they knew the reason! :p

the moment i parked the car, i turned to her and we started frenching... while her hands almost never left my dick... fumbling, i managed to removed her bra from under her blouse, not intending to take off her blouse in case there was some peeping toms.... was shocked when she took it off herself!

moved my mouth down and started licking and nibbling like crazy on one breast, while carassing the other... and she started to moan softly... then my other hand slided down and started to finger her, up her skirt and by pushing her panty to the side... after a while, realising that she was feeling a bit wet, tried my luck, "u gonna to blow me?" .... no reply, but the same horny smile as she proceeded down on me... not the best bbbj but had to admit that i was feeling shiok man!

was only a few minutes but felt that i couldnt hold on much longer if she continued so i stopped her... thank goodness i had a CD in my wallet... been there for some time, was hoping that its not "faulty" but at that time, couldnt give a damn, took it out and she helped me put it on... and then she slipped off her panty.

pushed the passenger seat flat and mounted on her in missionary position (damn uncomfortable... regretted not using the back seat)... was only a few minutes.... must have been her fucking sexy moaning and groaning + the hj for the last 20+ minutes, i couldnt hold back much longer and cum very fast that nite... but boy did i cum alot.. the ejaculation lasted for some time... shiok sia! dunno if she came, but from all the sounds she was making, she sure enjoyed it!

after more TCSS, drove her home... just peck her cheek, coz didnt want to french her as she had just bbbj me!!!

on my way, should have been telling myself, she having her wedding, just fuck and forget... but NO! i was actually thinking... "u still have a week to fuck the hell out of her!!" ..hmm, maybe i'll get the chance to fulfil my fantasy of doing it in the office.

bradpitt968
02-03-2005, 03:48 AM
If the hubby to be is in this forum also.. then siao liao....

crazy_big_bird
02-03-2005, 04:16 AM
:cool: then good luck to notti_boi if her hubby was in here :D

papasan_688
02-03-2005, 10:10 AM
zoe didnt reply... but threw me a cheeky smile... could feel my pants becoming tighter... guess she realised it too and moved her hands further up and started cupping my balls... felt good, as i tried to concentrate on driving.....

fuck and forget... but NO! i was actually thinking... "u still have a week to fuck the hell out of her!!" ..hmm, maybe i'll get the chance to fulfil my fantasy of doing it in the office.

Good Luck Bro, awaits your story... cheers

l3atu
02-03-2005, 12:48 PM
If the hubby to be is in this forum also.. then siao liao....

Why siao liao ? will only get his pts deducted by the hubby....no harm rite ? :D

asdfghjkl
02-03-2005, 02:13 PM
good story.. pls continue.. faster..

lacoruna69
02-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Hope you don't end up like Shankar......

Marco Lee
02-03-2005, 04:10 PM
The so called One Last Fling before marriage.... bro...talk about being there at the right place and at the right time! :D

euphoria777
02-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Bro Notti Boi

Maybe she has other unfulfilled sexual fantasies, e.g. gang bang, anal, bondage etc etc .... quick quick go ask her.

I am first in the queue hor.....you all dun push ok...

longthickrod76
02-03-2005, 06:20 PM
I hope that she's not the sister of your boss... hee hee...

xxpp_z
03-03-2005, 12:11 AM
Wah...nice story. since there are so many chio bu in the office, i don't think that is the only story lor. Waiting more to come

UnderGround
03-03-2005, 12:11 AM
good story.. pls continue.. faster..

Hehe....how to fast???....Days must past in order for him to write his oncoming story to be continue. Seven days a week.....if everyday got one fantasy....that mean seven days seven fantasies. Other than in the office....you can make it out at....let's say, errmm....in the female toilet or, errmm.... at the staircase....etc.:p !!!
Other suggestion welcome!!! Keep it up....we'll wait for ur story.

sexytoy.com.sg
03-03-2005, 01:42 AM
Lesson learnt follow a gal closely before her marriage...hehehe

notti_boi
03-03-2005, 01:53 AM
there is other other gal in the accounts dept... michelle... dunno her personally coz never spoken to her b4, but since i have to pass her dept (next room to mine) whenever i wanna to go pee pee (and boy do i go often!), i always manage to steal some glances at her.

really love that smile she that she has... and she has a habit of always crossing and uncrossing her legs (remember "Basic Instincts?")... despite the extreme micro minis she like to wear (trust me... its the type u cant take yr eyes off), its a pity i never get to see anything :( ...other than those slim sexy legs... cant figure out if its just a habit or is she a cock teaser???

well, after the bonk with zoe, who is on leave these few days, preparing for her wedding dinner (waiting for her to get back and hoping she is willing to continue from where we left off... only time will tell), i feel a bit more self confidence in me... so a few days back, i tried to get to know michelle.

last week, passing her office, didnt see her.. sigh.. must be on leave... passing the pantry, i saw her alone making a cup of hot drink... maituliao! i went into the pantry (which was a very small room), as she was blocking the fridge, i had to squeeze through to open the door... "excuse me" i said... and for the 1st time i heard her sweet voice, "oops, i'm sorry".

so i started some small talk with her and she was rather friendly... over the last 2 days, we start to say hi and chat abit whenever we meet... did some homework... she neither married nor seeing anyone... finally plucked the courage to ask her for lunch today... well, just lots of chat and laughter... so can say we got along rather well.. spotted by some of the colleagues in her dept... and from their giggles, i could guess what they were gossiping about us.... have to admit that it really felt damn bloody good to be seen with a chio bu around.... really boosted my ego!

intend to ask her out to go cheong somewhere this friday... and then see what happens..... bros, pls suggest wheres a good place to bring her??? ... while i go wank off while thinking of her!!!! beitahan liao :p

thanks to those who upped my points!

raginghormones
03-03-2005, 02:23 AM
while i go wank off while thinking of her!!!! beitahan liao :p

thanks to those who upped my points!

lol wa u sure got ONS luck er

longthickrod76
03-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Been bonking my female boss for a long period when I first started working (that's more than 10 years ago). Posted the detail FR in some thread here but forgotten which one liao.

Anyway, 3 years ago got to bonk another pussy in my office (I've since changed 4 jobs liao). This is a poly gal on industrial attachment or something. Only in my office for like 2 months. Horny like hell. Loves to cock-tease all the guys in the office and basically made the other gals damn dun-lan.

But I was lucky enough to be doing OT on that Friday night when the office was empty as everyone was going out for jalan jalan as my office works only 5 day week. I was in the photocopy room when I heard the front door opened and I was like shit... I forgotten to lock it, don't tell me got thief? So I switched off the photocopy room lights and took a peep out and saw her (Rachel) coming in to her workstation. Seems like she forgotten to take something.

As most of the office lights are off except for the few lights that Rachel switched on before entering the office, she thought everyone was gone. I kept quiet and just observed her. She opened her drawer to retrieve some keys and then to my surprise, she walked over to my station and sat down, and closed her eyes. Then she took my jacket off the back of my chair and smelled it and then put it on. Then she opened my drawers one by one and looked at my stuff! I decided to keep quiet and observe somemore. And to my shock, she put her hand into her mini skirt and pulled down her panties and then started to masturbate herself on my seat! What a turn on!

to be continued...

sinfulguy
03-03-2005, 09:54 AM
yah.....yawn.....bur for reading sake pls continue

95-emperor
03-03-2005, 10:22 AM
yah.....yawn.....bur for reading sake pls continue

i agreed
really bullshit
i agree girls are horny
but to do this i really doubt so
getting a bit TUA KANG :D

HuiGe3387
03-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Your kang tau very good.

euphoria777
03-03-2005, 12:16 PM
i agreed
really bullshit
i agree girls are horny
but to do this i really doubt so
getting a bit TUA KANG :D

Bro...u like that say he dun continue liao la....
Let him finish la....not real also read for fun ma....

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 12:26 PM
ya.. but let him finish his story then we start to digress whether its possible or not.. :rolleyes:

malayboy
03-03-2005, 12:28 PM
...intend to ask her out to go cheong somewhere this friday... and then see what happens..... bros, pls suggest wheres a good place to bring her??? ...

Why don't you go back to the same place that you went with the girls the last time? Please keep us posted on the location so that we can go and kay poh.....and see the mirco mini skirt....

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 12:32 PM
macro mini skirt is what ah.. a shorter version of the already shorten mini skirt?? :confused:

malayboy
03-03-2005, 12:47 PM
macro mini skirt is what ah.. a shorter version of the already shorten mini skirt?? :confused:

Short until can see her underwear when she sits, walks up the stairs, bend over, etc.

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 12:53 PM
erm.. if she dun wear.. then i also can see her underwear.. wow.. something like a worm hole.. omg! :eek:

smallLJboy
03-03-2005, 12:58 PM

micro mini skirt..normally are like 10inch skirt in length.. or less then abt 8inch.. but this kinda of skirt..normally cannot wear to office.. cos' even if the gal like it..other managment or HR will send her a warning letter..

ballzballz
03-03-2005, 01:00 PM
micro mini skirt..normally are like 10inch skirt in length.. or less then abt 8inch.. but this kinda of skirt..normally cannot wear to office.. cos' even if the gal like it..other managment or HR will send her a warning letter..

Provided management is made up of females mostly..... not in my management...... hiakz hiakz....

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 01:22 PM
u mean army.. think they implement it when i am in hq.. lol :p

notti_boi
04-03-2005, 12:51 AM
sianz la... today michelle not in the office... lucky asked for her hp during lunch that day... sms her.. said she on mc. :( .. just told her to take care and jokingly told her not to rest and not to think of me too much!

bo pian.. today lunch alone... gotto wait till tomorrow to ask she wanna go out at nite.. wish me good luck.. haven decided where to go yet.

xxpp_z
04-03-2005, 02:35 AM
wah...lol..bro notti_boi, really wondering what company u working in.

Seams like your company is the heaven on earth. Wondering why my office so damn boring.

coolpix2075
04-03-2005, 08:35 AM
my office same same.... most of the gals average only and some more damn boring yet thinking tat they're damn chio lidat.... wana sian them also feel no mood....

how I envy those bros wif office wif chio buz.... even dun touch get to bio also quite shiok man! :D

HardRock
04-03-2005, 11:58 AM
sianz la... today michelle not in the office... lucky asked for her hp during lunch that day... sms her.. said she on mc. :( .. just told her to take care and jokingly told her not to rest and not to think of me too much!

bo pian.. today lunch alone... gotto wait till tomorrow to ask she wanna go out at nite.. wish me good luck.. haven decided where to go yet.
Hi Bro...

I solute you man! Wish you all the luck with michelle! Well, I don't get a chance to work in an office full of chiobu.....only mini hippos :( I think many bros here same same. You are sure one of the luckiest guy!

Good luck.....

HardRock
04-03-2005, 01:17 PM

However, my principle is Never Eat and Shit at the same place! Haha! :D

notti_boi
05-03-2005, 02:45 AM
fark man! didnt go cheong today... only progress with michelle was that we had dinner at a restaurant ... after that she didnt want to go cheong coz still under medication... decided not to pycho her, so i just sent her home... didnt even kiss her coz scared moving too fast... in case scare her away... must slowly build up this relationship 1st.

had a sms from zoe on my way home.. so asked her if free... but she said with her hubby...KNN!! was in no mood to go GL... so looks like no choice.. think its just gonna me and Mrs Palm tonite!!! :(

notti_boi
05-03-2005, 02:48 AM
However, my principle is Never Eat and Shit at the same place! Haha! :D

i would have agreed with u in the past.. but not now... after looking back at all the previous "opportunities" that i regretted not taking in my previous job ... *sigh*.

just my opinion from lessons of the past. cheers!

dlimts
05-03-2005, 10:22 AM
wow really envy u leh bro notti boi
anyway i work in a boring office no young gals only aunty but the office beside me got 1 quite chio gal everytime see her along the corrider wanted to start a conversation wif her but she always show me the 20cents face aka (like i owe her $10,000 like that) kind of face
but her figure is really good sometime when in the office nothing to do i will fantasic about her n thinking of bonking her in the office
aiya all this only thinking hope this day will come

:D

digi
07-03-2005, 03:17 PM
it's the same thing for me too. no pretty girls in the office :P

and wonder if i can ever fulfil my fantasy of bonking a girl in the office :D

desk1
07-03-2005, 03:46 PM
envy u guys got chiobus in office, my office only got aunties ...nothing younger than 35yo ...great to hear the encounter with the office gers .. keep it going guys ...

Cheers

nympho2
07-03-2005, 05:30 PM
can recall my first office fling with my CEO's secretary. we were around the same age and got along quite well, she was the only other smoker in the company so we go for smoke breaks together. as time went past, we got to know each other pretty well and she knows all the flings and kangtaos i have as she doubles as a receptionist and in those days, the chicks call my office to look for me instead of the commonplace handphone these days. she also shares her relationship ups and downs with me. i started to bring her along for my regular party sessions but i always end up going home with some other girls.
then, a better job opportunity came my way and i resigned. during my last day when we had our smoke break, she started crying! it was only then that we realised that she did have some feelings for me. anyway, that nite we went out for a party again and during the course of things i popped the question jokingly, "how about you give me a parting gift tonite, hehe". she said, "crazy, siao ah you!"
i left it at that, but when i was driving her home, she suddenly said,"regarding the suggestion you made earlier, it might not be a bad idea after all". wah lau eh, maituliao, sped straight to GL, picked up some rubber along the way and we were soon naked with the bath towels around us. the frenching and stuff followed then she went down on me to give me what was supposed to be her legendary BJs (she takes pride in it). unfortunately, it was disappointing and i had a half erect mast with all the alcohol swirling in me. anyway, i proceeded to penetrate her and gave her all my worth, starting with missionary. it was apparent she was not as experienced as she has been claiming to me, and i was fast losing interest. with all the alcohol and tiredness, i was in no mood to coach. finally, i took off my rubber did her doggie and came all over her butt.
we kept in touch since although she did try to initiate sex again, i refused. telling her that it will be more detrimental to her if we kept it going as she would start to get emotionally involved and since she knows what an asshole i was, i wouldnt want to treat her the way i treated other flings. she agreed and slowly, the friendship faded but i will always remember her as my first office fling...

lawry
07-03-2005, 05:40 PM
since she knows what an asshole i was, i wouldnt want to treat her the way i treated other flings. she agreed and slowly, the friendship faded but i will always remember her as my first office fling...
This is the only time.. where u can use curse as a compliment..

Nympho2,

you are one hell of a farker!!! :)

asdfghjkl
07-03-2005, 05:46 PM
good FR i would say.. :p

kinjio
07-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Jus to share my personal experience...

I've always refrained from having any relationships at workplace. U know the saying 'dun eat n shit at the same place'. But then, 'things' do happen n when it comes, u jus find yourself being sucked in2 it (literally :D , no pun intended).
Well, do hav 2 gfs from previous workplace. U know la, always work late ma, where got time go find gfs outside right? + dat time young so 're jiu shen qing'. But then I'm not +++ing bot gfs here.. hahaha.. bros pls pardon my lengthy intro... foreplay ma.... heee..
OK OK... mission proper.. this was after the above mentioned gfs.. Jus joined a new company in CBD for 1 month.. still under probation. but then was not intending to stay long in the co. jus a paycheck will looking for jobs so wasn't putting in much effort in2 the job. Had jus broke-up with ex-gf (non of the above) who was caught cheating on me with a married colleague of hers.. I was kinda devasted (all these background info contributed to my actions later).
So, I was under the guidance of this senior of mine, let's call her Grace (name changed to protect her identity).. Though not tall(<1.6, i guessed cos I'm short bot 1.65 n she's shorter then me on heals), very well proportioned, nice inverted-S figure. Dat time I was 24, she was 5 years my senior. She's capable n the boss quite think quite highly of her. Hence, a lot of work was delegated to her (dats wat bosses always 'reward' u wif.. :{). So 1 month in2 the job, I was helping her wif some work on a project, rushing for deadlines so we were working OTs everynite for a few weeks liao. Can see she was quite stressed out cos a bit hagged looks.. but then she still look gorgeous to me.. Well toned body, kinda sporty, nice smooth n radiant skin, slightly tan from playing sports. She was recently married to her University sweatheart (2 years her senior, who was a high-flyer, hence frequent travel). Later I learned that they got married more out of convenience cos parents pressure, peers all got married and since they've been dating so long, it's naturally they get married then. All these, I learnt from her during chit chats on our nites of OT when we hav our dinner breaks. During dat time, we've grown to be quite close cos can clique. I oso mentioned bot my recent heartaches to her matter-of-factly and she was quite impressed that i'm handling it so maturely for some1 my age(ya rite!?)
Finally, a month + of working our butts off, we completed the job and the bosses were quite happy after concluding a major deal as a result. She was promoted and I was called in for early confirmation (which I din wan.. cos wanna chao 1 rem?) But nonetheless, i was then in a bit of a dilema cos this wasn't the job i was looking for... So naturally I turn 2 her for advices(more like 'friendly chats', cos i've already know wat 2 do, jus nid som1 2 agree wif me).. We chat during lunch breaks. On a few occassions we went for dinner after work to reward ourselves from the all the hard work. Her hubby was out-stationed and have not been around (I've never met him in person). They got married 2 months b4 i joined and 1 month later he was posted overseas and has not been back since.. that works out to approx.. 3-4 months she's away from him....

to be con't (pai seh.. got too engrossed liao)

kinjio
07-03-2005, 07:11 PM
con't..

wher was i..... hmmm... o.. dinner after work??

Ok.. I finally decided to turn down the job offer. Under probation give 7 days notice so was very fast. The bosses tried to persuade me 2 stay (had a hard time 2 turn them down cos they r old bird businessmen, very well-versed in the art of 'persuasion') as they liked me (no thanks to Grace as she constantly 'reminded' the bosses i was of great help to her in the project). Although I was not really putting my heart-n-soul in2 the job, they were impressed with wat they see.. (haiz... when i put heart-n-soul time, dun get appreciated.. as in subsequent jobs.... hence surfing sammyboy la... hahaha)

ok.. back... so after much 'tai chi', my resignation was finally accepted and was given immediate early release (with full pay of cos), song! got bot 5days free pay but no nid 2 work. After walking out of the big boss office, went to my desk pack-up things. In my heart a bit sad feeling cos will be leaving Grace as all these times have grown quite close to her... While packing up, I stole a glance at her n 2 my surprise! she was..........

NO! She was not masterbating at her desk!... U sick perverts... hahaha... this is not porn story ok.... hahaha,,,

SHe was crying!.. She was handing her head low n can see she was wiping tears discreetly... Later she stood up n went 2 the washroom and I stole a glance at her wif redden eyes... Well... my heart melt 1/2 then... When she was back.. She walked to my desk n offered to sent me hm since i'm carrying my barang barang. (She was driving her hubby car, I take train).. A bit paiseh cos she stayed in the east n me in the west so very out of the way.. she usually drop me off at MRT stations. She suggested that we go 4 a farewell dinner 2gether. Since i free liao, next day no work ma.. relax mood so i on la n I insisted it's my treat for her.. (previously all she pay cos she claims with the company)

We went to a restaurant at the Raffles hotel shops arcade (can't rem rest. name, western food).

Sorry.. gtg... will con't...

funfox
07-03-2005, 11:10 PM
And to my shock, she put her hand into her mini skirt and pulled down her panties and then started to masturbate herself on my seat! What a turn on!

to be continued...[/QUOTE]

Bro

Pls continue leh..........steam liao!!!
Did you help her destress? :p

Cheers

blue_swatch
08-03-2005, 08:28 AM
I help u continue,

she drove ther car into a lamppost la, since she cant be with you in the office, she will die together with you! :eek:

haha kidding la, waiting for wat happened next. :)

mccormick
08-03-2005, 01:12 PM
I help u continue,

she drove ther car into a lamppost la, since she cant be with you in the office, she will die together with you! :eek:

haha kidding la, waiting for wat happened next. :)

whahaha... thats a good commercial break..

notti_boi
09-03-2005, 01:37 AM
I finally managed some progress with michelle.... tonite, after dinner.. had a quick drink b4 we went for a walk.. we started holding hands... after a while, i tried kissing her and she responded... horsay liao!!

on the way home, when sending her up in the lift, also got to raba raba a bit... hehe.. think i will try to go all the way tomorrow nite :p

wish me luck, bros!

xxpp_z
09-03-2005, 01:39 AM
Go go go all the way, don't forgot to post FR

Wannabeone
09-03-2005, 02:17 AM
wow.....hope to see your fr soon

asdfghjkl
09-03-2005, 10:18 AM
yep.. all waiting for his exciting FR! :D

kinjio
09-03-2005, 11:10 AM
all bros.. pai seh 4 the break.. went cheong n ko 4 whole day. after wrtiting n remembering bot Grace nid 2 let off some steam cos feeling a bit down ma...

ok.. left off from where it was..dinner.. yes..
during dinner, was usual have a long chat bot all things.. she was asking me bot what I'm gonna do etc.. showing her care n concern and dispensing some advises without sounding too preachy.. She was teasing me bot me not staying in the office cos got no pretty gals in the office is it? (Besides her, only got 2 other ladies, both secretary to the bosses.. rest are all guys.. well if u were wondering bot the secretaries, well, though they're well groomed, both r already in their late 30s & 40+ and were quite ya ya cos old birds n try 2 bully Grace cos they're jealous of her.. so instinctly I dislike them cos of their stuck-up attitude)
I got cheeky and passed the remark that : it's exactly why I hav 2 leave ma.. cos got such a gorgeous and wonderful lady like her in the office, scared later I fall in love with her.. so gotta chao fast fast b4 i fell too deep...
Well, it was a somewhat 1/2 true 1/2 casual remark, she smiled n said that with such 'sweet tongue' I'll b a ladies-killer and if she's younger n not married, she'll tackle me... hahaha.... (seriously, I was never a talker.. it was jus out-of-blue that such words can actually come out of myt mouth)...

Anyways +++ till restaurant gonna close liao.. she suggested we go somewhere for a drink.. Dat time MS still developing (think got oni Madm Wong n Zeus).. Anyway din go there.. haha.. Went to Ridleys.. No not the 1 at Specialist Shopping Centre.. It's the good old Europa Ridleys at the old ANA hotel... Though I do cheong at that time, but then still not much of a drinker.. She mentioned then that she had not really clubbed 4 a long time liao cos she has been busy settling down, buy house la, renovating hse la, marriage prep la, work la.. etc.. Even she has gone out oso controlled 1 sip sip wine, entertain wif bosses, biz associates, hubby's friends etc... In order words she has not un-wind her.. 2nite, she wants 2 unwind n asked me 2 enjoy wif her.. Dunno whether she was complaining 2 me or she was warning me...(hee.. u'll know y later).. She insisted that she buy me drinks since I treat her dinner.. Wa.. I think dat was the 1st time that a lady bring me go clubbing n insisted to foot the bill....(was feeling kinda weird leh.. cos normally gers will always assume the guys will pay for them.. felt odd and funny.. like... dunno how 2 put it into words)..

Anyways.. reached ther she mentioned that she felt uncomfortable in her office attire, and wanna changed in2 something more casual.. Told me she always have a packed bag ready as she was frequently stay over at her parents since hubby not in town n she's alone in her condo lonely n scarry.. Wa.. like dat oso can? Run away oso faster??? hahah... Told her dat n she burst in2 laughter.. Wo.. 1st time see her so relaxed and charming.. like a little girl.. Dun get me wrong.. she's as charming during other days. but 2nite, she's different leh.. like 10 years younger?.. Parked and got down, she was running through her bag while I took a smoke.. Running through her belongings at the back of the car using the car lights, I caught glimpse of her lacy bras and panties.. Not those wonderbras nowadays that looked like bulletproof vests.. those nice cupped with embroided.. She stole a peek at me and caught me starring.. Gaf me a playful devilish smile.. Wa pai seh! I was feeling hot liao.. Think my face flushed .. She went to the ladies to change and asked me to jagar the car 1st.. tuned in2 some music.. While sitting in the car, felt bored.. Saw her bag not closed n decided 2 b a kaypo... Suddenly my heart was pumping fast.. saw the red bra strap sticking out of the bag, I decided to do a 'quick inspection' of her belongings.. Dig through.. woh! mostly undergarments, wif a few T-shirts, casual tops, shorts jeans, her bikini, swimwear, sporty wear... Of cos.. wat interest me most r her underwears.. cotton panties (not those ah mahs 1.. but those like little gers got flowers n hearts too:} ), lacy 1s, and wait! G-Strings and thongs!.. wo... blood boil liao... all the time i was keeping a look out 4 her returning.. Wun wanna b caught runninbg through her bags right?? That wld be a disaster! Saw her coming from a distance quickly bedek bedek take tissue from the back of the car.. She came over ask me looking 4 wat? Told her take tissue.. WOH!! my heart almost jumped out!.. hahaha... N she looked so DIFFERENT! a few quick touches of make-up and changed of clothes and she looked absolutely stunning.. Those that will turn heads when they walk into any nightspots kind.. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.... While brushing her hair which she previously always tied up, she asked y i'm starring at her.. Told her so looked gorgeous and she smiled in the sweetest way that melted my heart.. I was absolutely mesmerised and 4 a moment We were looking in2 each other's as if we were trying to +++ to each other wif our eyes... the few seconds felt like ages, unforgetable (which explains y I can still remember til now).

As we walked in, the guys were like staring at us as we wriggle through the crowd.. Guys young n old were all olging at her.. She knows one of the manager and got us a seat st the corner.. nonetheless, guys were looking at her, both overtly or covertly (those wif gfs 1s... haha).. Ordered a bottle of chivas.. wa! I was thinking siao la.. will die 1 leh.. told her I was not much of a drinker.. mostly beer nia.. She say I bedek cos I always told her go cheong 1 ma... Aiya.. I was trying 2 b 'MAN' ma.. (see eat my own words.. hao lian la..).. She said I want beer she'll buy me beer n went on 2 ordered.. Wa siao! I jus +++ +++ oni wo... She really took my words literally.. Told her dun waste $$.. she says I was really sweet.. Like that sweet meh??? Says it's the care n concern n she can feel it's sincere... Whole night, we din +++ much.. so loud how 2 +++? Anyway, we jus drink n at times look in2 each other's eyes.. Until then did I come 2 understand wat 'fang dian' is all about... Her watery eyes (from the smoke?? hahah.. no la.. she has very beautiful eyes and long curly eyelashes, even mor so now wif heavier make-up)
As the night wore on, we were starting to loosen up more n more. Getting more n more intoxicated with the alcohol.. Not only did we finished the whole jug of beer (she drank beer with me!), we were starting to guzz down the chivas like buffaloes, with games of 5,10s.. I was getting kinda high liao, u know, those times when u started to become oblivious to what is happening around u... Remembered she took off my specs and kept it in her handbag, and everything was a blur 2 me!... Come to think of it now, may b she din want me to look at other gers?
As we exchange glances, we started to move closer to each other. Feeling the effects of too much alcohol, we were standing up and dancing to the music 2 try n sweat it out... Well, I wun describe my 'dance moves' to be elegant.. I'm certainly no John Travolta.. She was gyrating and was letting loose of herself.. at times, she was brushing her body against mine!.. Feeling brave (wif the effects of alcohol), I slowly put my hands on her slim waist, holding her while she gyrated to the music.. Alcohol always makes u feel horny (thats y there were such things as ONS.. w/o alcohol, I'm sure some of us wud not have done wat we had done ??? .. hahaha)...

to be con't.. pai seh.. really have to do sm work 1st.. hahaha....

asdfghjkl
09-03-2005, 11:19 AM
pls continue faster! :p

kinjio
09-03-2005, 12:30 PM
ok.. con't... wif encouragement from bros...

Well... back to my dreamy stage.... seeing stars from the disco lights n smoke.. very much intoxicated.. we were dancing closer n closer 2 each other.. As it went on, I got bolder and started to move my hands to her hips, nice perky buttocks which her jeans wrapped so tightly like a second level of skin.. Did it tastefully, did not grope her like wat u'll do to KTV gers.. but rather, treating her like gf n sayang.. Well, I was still mending my broken heart then and she's been very nice to me so sort of filled up my empty heart.. Slowly, i began 2 feel emotionally for her. My infatuation has been built up and bottled up all this while and it is starting 2 erupt like a volcano...
She turned around and began to reciprocate my affection.. Hugged me, placing her head on my shoulder and started to rub her chin on my neck!.. I could smell her hair.. nice... I could feel her nice breath giving me a tickling feeling on my neck... WO!.. my heart was beating fast! (partly due to the alcohol as well, but I know it is more cos of having her in my arms.. so close 2 me..) At that moment, I felt happiness n connection to the opposite gender agian after so some time... With my previous relationship turning out in a mess, I was filled with much vengence 2wards women. I was a heart broken man filled with sorrows and bitterness.. Trying hard 2 bury those negative feelings by numbing myself with flings n ONS (dats another story). At that moment, she provided hope for me n I once again hav faith in this thing called love again.... I know i know.. u may say that it's wrong.. She's married and is 5years senior then me! But trust me.. that was the last thing on my mind at that moment of magic... Wat was a few minutes seemed like eternity and that moment forever etched in2 my heart.......
As the effects of alcohol began to take the next step,.. I was feeling kinda horny, albeit the dipsy n nauseating feeling..
What comes next was something that I was longing for, without my own knowledge... She kissed me!!! 1st it was a light nibble on my neck, which naturally turned me on physically.. She looked up at me and with those beautiful eyes, looked deep into my eyes.. She gave me a peck on my lips... It sent tremors throughout my body.. We were so closely face to face.. I could feel n smell her breath.. sweet!.. As if teasing and 1/2 encouraging me 2 take the initiative 2 kiss her, she jus stood n look deep into my eyes....

to be con't

kinjio
09-03-2005, 02:24 PM
hmm.... feeling a bit sad from this bitter-sweet memory.... But then, in the spirit of sharing.....

At this stage, we were like 2 lovebirds who had just expressed our feelings for each other.. The urge of giving her a deep wet kiss was unbearable.. But I was too shy (Ya! even wif the help of alcohol) The tension was building up to the point of eruption..... I can feel all eyes were on us, although we were happily tucked at one corner of the joint.. In our dreamy stage, I could feel her bossom pressed against me wif slight movement at each of her heavy breath.. Likewise, my hard member pressed against her.. Occasionaly the zipper of her jeans do cause me some discomfort, it was bearable.. I was in heaven!!!!... Still up till this point.. I still refrain from taking advantage of her intoxicated stage.. No.. I want her 2 remember me well, not some flings who take advantage of her at her moment of weakness.. Though she did kissed me, I wanna b sure that she Knows who she's kissing and not waking up the next morning regreting it... So.. I did the unthinkable (but not regretable :}).. I parted wif her, told her I need to go to the washroom... Was getting late and wanna avoid the crowd leaving the place at lights out, she suggested we make a move... O mine! Wat have I done! Hence wif much regret that the wonderful evening has come to an end, we asked for the remaining drinks to be kept and both went to the washrooms to freshen up (seperately of cos)..
I went in the cubicle n was knocking myself against the partition (cos next day blueblack..hahaha...).. I hav to wait for my erection 2 subside b4 i could take a pee... hahahaha.... I could suddenly feel the puke erupting.. to avoid any mishappenings later in her car, I took a dig down my throat n let out all my dinner, lunch n break1st!..... Yaks!! It was a fast 1.. unlike those that wanna puke but can't get it out type (those who had been through dat will know wat i mean.. haha..).. After I did my merlion.. most of the dippsiness was gone.. Freshen out and went out to meet her.. Making sure she'l not smell any puke on me, washed well, guggle thoroughly, and took sweets.. haha... ya.. it was disgusting n a turnoff at such a setting.. but I jus wanna gif u the whole story.. the good bits n the bad 1s as well...... :D :D
Went out n guessed she freshened up as well.. can tell from her eyes, she a bit pai seh bot wat happened.. I was kinda embarrassed as well n so just walked in front of her to clear the way out n not look at her...
As i walked through the crowd, I suddenly felt a hand grab hold of me.. She's holding my hand!!! YEEPY.. As if afraid that I'll be lost forever in the crowd.. This time I'm sure that she is conscious of wat she's doing.. We walk to her car, as she started the engine, she broke the silence between us..

to be con't

CheongKingKong
09-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Quick...Quick...Quick....CONYINUE....

logonpal
09-03-2005, 03:57 PM
REALLY REALLY ENJOY SUCH STORIES/EXPERIENCES... much better than HC experiences...

pls continue....

pal

kinjio
09-03-2005, 04:04 PM
thank u for your appreciation.. (wld b nice wif sm pts though.. haha.. nah.. jus wanna share..) din realised it could get so lengthy.. hahaha... me getting old n lo so liao... shall i finished it up?

She sent me home n we never contact each other again!!

kinjio
09-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Haha.. jus a tease.....

logonpal
09-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Haha.. jus a tease.....

I m sure u go all the way

Congrats.....

Pal

jasper
09-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Haha.. jus a tease.....

can't wait to read more bro...
me up ur pts.... thanx for sharing.. :D

kinjio
09-03-2005, 04:56 PM
ok ok .. b4 i kena flamed left right upside down....

As it goes.. walking 2 the car.. we kept our silence.. all the night's happenings seemed like a dream.. Now that we hav slightly sobered up, it's a reality check.. I was wondering what was / was not gonna happen? As mentioned, started the engine n jus b4 she closed the door, she broke silence, she asked for a ciggy.. ah wat the hack.. hav a smoke 2gether 1st.. She's not a regular smoker.. jus nid a puff 2 freshed up.. She asked if i wan some supper? U know la, after drinks sure hav a crave for sm soup / hot drinks.. Out of concern.. I told her i'm game for it but whether it's getting too late for her? Me no nid work next day wo.. she still hav 2.. She then told me she gonna take mc 2morow.. She has been working her butts out all these while n she need a break.. We chat n she mentioned now that the project is over, she may wanna take a break go travel / meet up wif her hubby.. Wat! hubby?!! I know i know.. that's nothing wrong n she probably shoulod do so.. but i can't help having a tingling sense of sadness.. jealousy?? I guessed so..
She can see that in me n jus said 2 me:
U r nice n I'm sure there'll be gers who will appreciate u in the future, too bad I hav no younger sisters..
Wat???!! I was telling myself.... Y this comments out of the blue? Anti-climax.. She hinting me on something? Wat about wat happened in there? Not wanting 2 spoil the evening.. I took a deep last puff n threw away my cig.. Kept my silence n jus gav a half-hearted smile (inside so pain liao eh!!)
As we drove off, the atmostphere was tensed.. She tried to change my mood by doing som small talk.. Told me she really enjoyed herself 2nite.. She has not let go of herself n drank so much in a long time.. Wondering where to go, we ended up at newton circus.. wa crowded from the after party crowd + no mood for food liao now.. we decide to jus ta pao some drinks n go off...
She seemed not wanting to part company wif me and I feel likewise too.. How i wish this nite will go on n on..
As she drove and headed 2wards the west (I stayed west).. Out of the blue she asked if i wanna find a place 2 hav our drinks n smoke n chit chat? wahhhhh.. buay hu mai tu liao.. of cos say yes la (but then still kept my composure of cos la.. hahha..) drive around with nowhere in mind.. keeping a look out for a nice quiet spot.. We ended up at west coast highway.. dat time the west coast beach just started construction for by PSA (wasted.. no beach.. haizzzz) ended up jus parked at one of the car-parks (near where the famous fong seng nasi lemak was..).. pretty deserted..
Stopped, wind down window n sip the hot teh-tarik n hav smoke.. We chat bot her school days, uni days, her ex-bfs, my ex-gfs, etc.. n everything that comes to our mind.. had a wonderful hearty laugh at som of the silly things....
Soon the conversation turned raunchy.. She asked me when did I lose my vriginity? (Wat! assumed I already lost liao ah? May b I innocent leh? :D hahaha...) Embarrased, n to masked my embarrasment, I threw the question back to her.. I soon got 2 learn more things bot her...(sorry.. dun intend to share dat.. she trusted me wif that.. It's 1 thing 2 tell our story, jus dun feel it's right to publicise her stories) .. When she got to the sad part, she started 2 cry.. At this point, I was lost n can only offer my consoling words.. I slowly reach my hand over n brush her hair, wiping away the tears that have rolled down her soft cheek.. She turned to me.. Under the dim lights, I could vaguely work out she was looking at me wif her teary eyes.. I could not hold back anymor and blurt out softly.... : "I luv u..."

kinjio
09-03-2005, 05:55 PM
can't wait to read more bro...
me up ur pts.... thanx for sharing.. :D

Thank you bro...

As soon as the words were out, I was like alamak! Siao liao! I know there's no turning back.... Either things happened now n then or we'll jus moved on n probably not contact each other anymor because of the akwardness.... I think she kinda froze n dunno wat to do/say.. No mor excuse of being high on alcohol (cos by now very much sober liao) I moved towards her and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.. then her eyes.., her nose.. and then.. on her lips.. once, twice... thrice... (i was starting to get in the mood liao).. Slowly.. she respond.. with light tounge actions..both our hands on holding each others' head.. I was electrified!!!!
Pretty soon.. things started to get hot.. we were deep frenching like 2 long lost lovers... Hands running through hair... and as our hormones started to run around like Ben Johnson on steriods (haha.. .I know corny la.. jus can't help it.... :D ).. Slowly I moved my hands to her waist..working back up slowly... Our breathing got heavier n heavier.. We were kissing till we almost had no breadth (serious!.. Until now It is still one of the most passionate making out session that I've had)... I moved my lips 2 her earloops, neck..... smelling the residue perfume scent and a tint of perspiration (really turned me on!!) Taking light nibbles on her neck, earloop.. in-between kissings n lickings... I pulled out all tricks that I had then wif the single focus of pleasing her with as much pleasure as possible.. She let out soft moans!!!.. that was the sexist sound i've ever heard.. That gave me further encouragement..
I moved my hands on2 her bossom.. It was soft n sensuous.. even if it was seperated by the fabric of her blouse.... Woh! din know she is so well-endowed. (I know she has a nice body shape.. well-proportioned n sporty type.. but this is big 4 her size man!) It was like I've found treasure, like got magnet on her breast, my hands jus can't get off it... (haha... previously assessed her 2 b a B, turns out to be a C!!.. One thing to mention 2 bros here.. Bra size sometimes buay choon 1 hor.. Depends on the cutting n the breast shape oso.. this i learn later in my life)... Anyway, hers is those type u can feel the softness n fullness (if u get wat i mean)
She got bold too n moved her hands to my groin area.. Holy shit!! I almost erupted..... but thank goodness she din do it continuously.. I wld hav eject man.. That wld b disaster!!!

to b con't.. this is getting too long... pai seh

logonpal
09-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Please go on... i can't take it anymore.....

Pal

jasper
09-03-2005, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=kinjio]

bro... quick quick ... me read until wanna pank kang liao also have not come to ur first encounter with her leh..fast fast leh... BUAY TAHAN LIAO,,

me still nid to rush off to petain leh...kekekeke

5stars
09-03-2005, 06:14 PM
You are quite something in recalling your bonk. Keeping me company for today- quite boring in office.

You really know have to pause and keep us in suspense. Though we know what will happen in the end, but you make it so real (something close to us).

Can imagine you must be feeling damn shiok at the time.

Await your last chapter for your story :p

thisisme
09-03-2005, 06:48 PM

PLEASE be FAST !!!
I can hold either

glenn553
09-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Please carry on, very good story, up your points :)

FCUKYOU
09-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Steam liao............ :eek:

Bro_Xp
10-03-2005, 01:37 AM
I am subscribing to this thread....

sropau
10-03-2005, 02:07 AM
damn envy you and your experience..Wow!! Great & thanks for sharing...awaiting for your next chapter which i believed is the most exciting part!! Can't wait to cont....... :D

kinjio
10-03-2005, 10:56 AM
thanks 2 all bros who appreciate my experience and esp. bros who hav up my.. actually very sianz 2day coz last nite went cheong so a bit pengsan.. felt kinda down after remembering her again.. even after all these years.. but then, can't bring myself to disappoint u bros.... so here it goes..

where was i...??? O.. in the car....

there we were, like 2 teenage luv birds, making out like we were doing it the 1st time.. the excitment of being afraid to be caught, the ethically forbiddence extra-marital affair (well though it applies to her, i felt equally responsible), the feeling of knowing in the head that we should not do it but out hearts kept pulling us back in.. all these really made us wanna go insane... wanna do something dangerous...
I slowly reached under her blouse n cupped my hand on2 her bossom... OHHHHHHHHH!!!! It felt so warm... I grabbed lightly on the abundance of softness, at time scatching through her the material of her bra (she was wearing those unpadded bras like silky materials).. slowly I could feel her nipples harden through the fabric.. From a soft protrusion on the fabric, it grew to become hard like a button.. I run my index round the protrusion, at times scratching it (like when u try to scatch away sticker on the wall, but softly).. it sent her in2 ecstacy!!.. She let out moans of pleasure... Her controlled volume seemed loud in the quiet of the night....
The front seats have not given us the room for maneuvour.. Admist all the action, we managed to lower the seats, n rolled 2wards the backseats, all the while without breaking off from our kisses... (that wld have put some acrobats to shame... hahaha.. ok.. ok... I know a bit exagerated.. but really, din know how we ever did it)..
With more allowance of space, we were able to hug each other so tightly 2gether.. as if we've just met from lengthy seperation.. we kissed n kissed like no 2morrow.. we were panting... the action n stuffiness in the car made us perspired like we've just run a 2.4.... but it was not a discomfort to us... it felt more like a welcomed shower after a very hot day..
All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain on my neck.. It was kinda shiok (no! i'm not bian tai).. painful yet sending shivers down my spine... She bite me!! No not like giving luv bite.. she really BITE! (Like taking a bite on a big mac).. I let out a slight AH!..
She looked up at me like looking at a puppy, holding my cheeks and apologoised, saying she cld not help it.. told her she can chew me up if she wants.... n gave me a smooch on my lips, which again led us in2 another passionate round of tounge gymnastics.... :D
I lifted her blouse up to expose her beautifully wrapped up bossom... unbuckled her bra after much effort and with her help (not dat experience then ma).. her set of twin peaks literally sprung out.. beautiful.. Now it's my turn to feel the urge for a bite on the smooth soft flesh..
Her perky tits were like staring at me.. the fullness of her well developed mammary glands offering themselves to me... (Hers was among the best boobs i've seen so far.. including those boobs seen on porn sites o.. no exageration! not ball-shape round round kind...very difficult to discribe in words.. I see can find smthing similar to show u guys...)

brb.......

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 11:02 AM
I am subscribing to this thread....

Remember to pay subscription fee!kekeke

logonpal
10-03-2005, 12:24 PM
thanks 2 all bros who appreciate my experience and esp. bros who hav up my.. actually very sianz 2day coz last nite went cheong so a bit pengsan.. felt kinda down after remembering her again.. even after all these years.. but then, can't bring myself to disappoint u bros.... so here it goes..

brb.......

Wow... purposely meet us wait right? the lengthy pause is driving me crazy.... but it's so interesting...

this is better than watching porn, men!

Rgds
Pal

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 12:25 PM
hehe.. the power of the brain! :)

kinjio
10-03-2005, 02:23 PM
sorry bros.. not intended 2 tease.. doing this in the office so gotta b discreet a bit la.... try my best k....

Anyways.. while searching for Grace's boobs...... some nice boobies for bros 2 savour 1st....

http://allaboutavidol.com/242/22.jpg
http://www.asianudegirl.com/022005/0802-rio-sannomiya/japholic014.jpg
http://www.drthumbs.com/gallery//a/287//dgra_h_yuka03.jpg
http://www.abesbeauties.com/gal-asian-03/h031/pics/o-Chisa-Aizawa-07.jpg
http://www.kinghost.com/asian/asianmodels/102/ryoko-mitake/ryoko_mitake_76.jpg
http://www.sergeaura.net/TGP/304/images/15.jpg
http://www.drthumbs.com/gallery//02/09/02//da_luna_a012.jpg
http://www.drthumbs.com/gallery//a/041//agra_sp1_mihiro11.jpg
http://www.hotavmodel.com/images/model/y/yuka_maeda/501/cmm_d312163yukame.jpg

enjoy!!! :D .

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 02:25 PM
so which pic most represent grace's boobs?

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 02:34 PM
yep.. thats what i want to ask too.. :D

kinjio
10-03-2005, 02:43 PM
i knew bros will ask.....

still hav not found 1 dat best represent..

http://www.kinghost.com/asian/asianmodels/102/ryoko-mitake/ryoko_mitake_76.jpg

this is the closest among the lot.... ;)

logonpal
10-03-2005, 02:52 PM
sorry bros.. not intended 2 tease.. doing this in the office so gotta b discreet

Hey, go on... go on!

wat happen????

Pal

Dom77
10-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Juz do it. Tis is a starting of a office affair. Although moral is zero, but end of the day we r still human being.

Wannabeone
10-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Slurp slurp......more more more pleeaseeeeee....cannot tahan liao got to PCC liao.

kinjio
10-03-2005, 03:19 PM
really missed her nice perky boobs..

Anyway... as it goes, wif me taking the initiative 2 get rid of her top, we hav finally reached a new level of intimacy.. the sight of those twin peaks (despite the dim lights).. really made my blood boiled....... she held 1 of my hand 2 her boob and i gladly accepted that invitation.. my baby instincts made me sucked on her other tit and it made her went crazy!!... her moans r getting louder n she was getting wilder n wilder...
Out of the blue, she grabbed my shirt n tried 2 rip it apart!!!!!!!! 2 of my shirt buttons came off.. her actions actually turned me on even more.. like animal instincts.. she's like a wild tigress on a rampage!!.. n i'm like a little sheep to b ravaged by her.... (guessed all her suppressed emotions, desires exploded then.. hubby away so long liao.. wat u think?)... I took off my shirt in a split second (alamak, i wear t-shirt inside my working shirt ah.. dat gotta come off too :})....
Now, with our bare chests, we pressed against each other... Woahhhh!! our bodily warmth transmit to each other... I can't help it n start to moan myself as well... (Till now then really get it y women like 2 moan when they'r high.. damn shiok...) I was in dreamland... it's better then the effects of alcohol..... i lay back n wif her on me, she worked her way round my neck down to my.... nipples!!!! Arhhhh!!!.. She has found my spot... licking my nips wif her motor tounge, sucking on them... n occassionally biting lightly on them....
She grope my chest as if I'm a woman... (I used 2 work out a bit, so hav a bit of definition.. not big like bodybuilders / swimmers, but got a bit muscle tone la...)... Heh.. now oso understand the shiokness women felt to hav their breast grabbed.. May b not the same.. but nonetheless shiok for me....

to be con't.....

canny
10-03-2005, 04:54 PM
u know guys, i have been keeping track of this story.
Well done brother :D

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 06:41 PM
not only u lah bro,

kinjio
10-03-2005, 07:29 PM
bros... rushed back 2 office 2 try n finish this up.. I think i got too engrossed.. Should i cut it short or u guys still wan me 2 provide the details?? Sincere feedback is welcomed...

Anyways, picking up from our romp in the backseat of her car.....
right now.. we were on a new high.. with the very much anticipated level of intimacy reached with our bare skin contact.. all things changed now... our perception of each other changed.. we have brought our previously platonic friendship to the next level... All inhibitions were thrown out the window.. At this point in time, whats there more to be shy about.. I try to slip my hands in2 the back of her jeans.. Man! too tight... SHe helped by unbuttoning her jeans n unzip a little (She's sitting on me with me sitting at the back seat, she facing the rear windscreen.. get the picture?) I reached in.. No G-string? Hmm.. doesn't matter.. still a sexy piece of low-hip panty (not ah ma panty can liao :D ) ... Slipped my hands in2 dat as well n felt her smooth butt cheeks.. like i said, she has perky butts (ala J Lo, of cos not so perfect but got fight la) .. been wanting 2 get my hands on those 2 devils.. Finally got a chance 2 gif them a good squeeze.. At the same time my mouth was savouring her bossoms like a hungry wolf....
With her sitting on me at my erected state, i could feel some discomfort on my balls... (kinda painful actually).. My tight underwear could hardly contained my angry little bro, with it raising its head out of the confinement (I parked 12o'clock so dickhead out of the underwear)... Subconciously I adjusted myself slightly, she noticed n whisper softly in my ears... 'let me help u'.... Those words were answers to my prayers.... She unbuckled my belt n pants, carefully she unzipped me slowly, as if afraid to hurt my little bro.. Pants opened up, she did not pulled down my underwear immediately as anticipated.... She adjusted her position, n tried to have a good look at my dickhead which is peering out of my underwear... She touched my peehole with her index.. OMG!!!! By now I was already oozing with much pre-cum.. She rub my sticky pre-cum around my dickhead, looked up at my contorted face (too much foreplay.. very high la!) and wat she did next was another super turn on for me........ She stick her index finger which has my pre-cum in2 her mouth and sucked it!!! N as if it was an expensive delicacy not to be wasted, She followed by lick it like a lollipop.. O MAN!!!! I thought I only see those in CAT III movies....
Can't take it... I slipped my right hand into the front of her jeans n find my way in2 her panty... OH MY!!! She's dripping wet.... (Serious!.. Panty already soak through liao ah..) I could feel her sparse pubic hair on my way in.. and slipped my finger in between her pussy lips (no penetration, jus on the outside).. She let out 'UHHH!'.... I pulled out my hand a little.. my fingers felt something hard... OMG!!(I know i used 2 much of this exclaimation.. but how else cld i hav done?) It was her hard clit!!!!! (No not penis la.. this is an erotic encounter, not a horror movie.. hahaha :D )
She moaned out loud.. which sounded as if she's crying, her face contorted like she's in pain... I stopped n asked if i've hurt her.. she shake her head n grab my arm... Biting her own lower lips, and with the same contorted expression, she pushed my hand further in.. At this point she was gyrating her hips n rubbing her clit on my finger!! As if that was not enuf, she started to squeeze her breasts with her hands n picking up speed with her hip movements... I just kept my hand in there, making sure that my finger made contact with her clitoris (by now my arm a bit numb cos she sitting on it no blood circulate ma.. but i endure cos see she enjoy so much...), She squeezed her breast, rubbed her nips n also pulled it slightly... Ahhh!! cannot take it.. I came 2 her rescue... I sucked, lick, bite on her harden nips... (this really reminds me of what u do with the back tip of the pen when in primary school.. hahaha,,..) She ran her hands up her neck.. face...sucjked on her fingers and then through her hair... I continued with my tounge actions.. She run her hands through my hair, pulling my hair sporodically... She breadthing was almost like panting, her moans got louder n louder n her movements got faster n faster....
N all of a sudden, she let out a scream!! At the same time i felt sharp pains on my shoulder with her fingernails into my skin, n.... a warm gush of fluid on the palm of my hand she was riding on.......
She collapsed in2 me... gave a soft bite on my neck.... n i could hear her trying 2 catch her breadth...... as if she has just finished a marathon.... I could feel her body twiching a little....

kinjio
10-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Bros.... think i can only bring it up 2 this point... I'll continue after the weekends k... Meantime.. welcome ur feedbacks...

As much as u bros r enjoying the story, me oso get hot recalling n wrtiting it down.. need 2 find some release..

see ya next week.. stay tuned..... :}

Cheers n have a nice weekend

ryanlim
10-03-2005, 07:35 PM
full detail pls......... :D

ryanlim
10-03-2005, 07:42 PM
U lidat stop goot meh??

then your "FR" also stop like that good meh???? :rolleyes:

kinjio
10-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Bros.. not dat i dun wan leh.. gtg la... will get back on monday k... appreciate ur understanding..

A parting gift for ur enjoyment....

http://down.jukuchan.com/title/juk/juk00001sm2-4.wmv

Cheers... :D

dragko
10-03-2005, 07:59 PM
http://allaboutavidol.com/242/22.jpg

Bro kinjio, pls careful about putting pics here.

Not sure if Boss still means what is stated in the small print in the section header

"Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. No more picture links here please.[The next twit who posts picture links here instead of the newly created link exchange plaza will be zapped to smithereens!]"

By the way, I am not moderator hor, just don't want your FR to kana zap by boss.

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 08:05 PM
all these are done in a car?I tot is in a military TANK!kekeke

canny
11-03-2005, 02:44 PM
win liao lor.... :mad:
read until so.. engross. than stay tune quick, quick, quick ok waiting for more story :D

Artic
11-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Bravo, bravo....good contribution......... :D

kinjio
14-03-2005, 12:30 PM
hi 2 all bros.... thanks 2 bros who up my pts n bros who show your appreciation as well... sorry 2 keep u waiting.. had the need 2 go release sm steam so been busy courting sm new n ex flings.. fr on that later....

thanks bro Dragko for highlighting 2 me my litte gaffe... jus wanna give bros here sm form of entertainment n make-up 4 my excessively long fr....

let's con't wif Miss Grace.....

at that time, it was quite an experience 4 me.. 1st time doing in car n experiencing such a wild lady like her.. (even though had gfs n wls, she's still top on the list in terms of the passion of the making out session.. well among the memorable 1s even until now...).. so looks can be deceiving ya.. the more decent a ger looks, the wilder she is... haha.. duno how true but frm my experience, the majority r like so...
after she had her big O, she was hugging me so tightly that i could hardly breath.. she held my head n frenched me passionately 4 a long time (seemed long 2 me.. din really keep track of time la...)
....when she finally broke from the smooching, she stared into my eyes lovingly and n i could see under the dim lights her eyes were watery.. i was thinking, she cried? asked her n she said it's been a while dat she has 'released' n she felt loved again... I asked if she regret this..(after saying dat, regret man! stupid of me 2 remind her....) she said wat happened has happened so jus let it be.. things will take care of itself.. though she felt a bit guilty 2 her hubby... said this (the session) reminded her of what it was like when u jus fell in luv wif sm1.. She has been wif her hubby 4 so long dat sm of the passion has been lost, + they r apart so often, n engrossed in chasing $$$ n material comfort dat they've lost touch of passion.....She then turned serious n asked me : Do u love me?!... I was like huh?? How 2 answer? (not much of a sweet talker then ma...) I was stumped... Ermmm... told her I'm still trying 2 heal myself frm the big big wound inflicted by ex lor... but i liked her la... Dunno re-bound or we really clique well or jus circumstances dat brought us 2gether.. She said wif much relieve, Good n I've gotta understand n control my emotions.. She still loves her hubby n do not foresee any changes 4 the time being n dat i should not expect anything in return.... Well, laying down the rules?.... Haizz.. wat can i asked 4 leh??? I assure her dat I'll keep my feelings in check n she doesn't hav 2 worry dat i'll bcom a fatal attraction 4 her n I will not do anything 2 jeopadise her marriage.. I understand the rules of engagement la... She was relieved 2 see my mature n calm reactions 2 this whole 'affair'... She jus doesn't 1 messy things in her life now that she's jus settled down... It's the 1st time she cheats on her hubby (previously she had a bf whom she luved n gave a lot but dat asshole... so she ended up wif her hubby who knows what happened n been ther 4 her all the while.. long story la....) and then she mention 2 me: She is afraid of being pregnant n 4 getting stds so no luv making! Huh?!! I sianz 1/2 liao! So not 2 sound like a asshole, i said i respected her decision... We continued chating for sometime.. talked about a lot of things , like my previous relationships etc.. n when it comes 2 my sexual experiences, we started 2 get horny n I started carassing her boobies n she started carassing my dick (was relatively young then so my erection maintained througout the night.. balls pain man!).. I started 2 ooozed pre-cum wif her carassing n soon my hands all over her again..... lying on my chest, she licked my nips 2 make me even harder n i slipped her jeans down n carassed her smooth perky butt.... slowly working my way to her crouch... ohhh.. she began 2 get wet n i slipped my fingers through the side of her [panties n began 2 play wif her slippery wet pussy..... she moaned softly... she licked my abs (dat time la.. now big tummy) n worked n way downwards..... I can feel she getting wetter n wetter..... I felt a warmth on my manhood n she slowly engulf my angry little bro in2 her mouth!! Wahhh!!!!! almost came immediately.... Lucky she din suck 2 deep n she took it out n lick on my dickhead.. she worked up n down my shaft, n then my balls.... giving each a light suck n continued 2 work upwards 2 the dickhead again..... I played wif her enlarged clit like playing guitar n she pinched my nips lightly n carassed my inner thigh... She brought my dick in2 her mouth again n began 2 bob her head up n down, providing some suction along the way...........

con't again

eddy
14-03-2005, 01:25 PM
fabulous reading experience!!!

kinjio
14-03-2005, 03:35 PM
as she blew, i was trying very hard 2 hold my grounds.... MAN!! I hav 2 slow her down a few times.. n she was doing it very slowly liao! I had not released for more than a week liao b4 this so had a lot of 'reserves' in me... I try not 2 look at her working on me in order not 2 cum so closed my eyes n try 2 control mentally.... MAN!! this is pure ecstacy.... the feeling is like a thousand ants crawlling in your brain (dunno how else 2 describe it).. A few times, I almost shot my load and had 2 stop her 2 let the urge 2 subside b4 letting her slowly worked me in2 another high again...this went for a few times n i almost went bonkers!.. Guessed this is as close as it gets 2 the feeling wat a woman feels when she has multiple orgasm.... (After this, I very much learnt that controlling ur urge 2 come can bring u on a roller coaster ride of sensations)... All this while, I never stop my stimulation on her pussy with my free hand, wanna take 'revenge' on her 4 'torturing' me like dat.. hahaha :D
She was so wet that her pussy juices wet my whole palm n was dripping down my forearm n her inner thighs.. her fine pussy hair was awashed wif her cunt juices..... slowly, i slipped 1 finger into her pussy.. OOOOOOHHH!! dat warmth.. how i wished it was my dick dat was in there..... with so much lubrication, my finger was moving in n out effortlessly...... i slipped another finger in.. a bit tight n she responded by engulfing my dick far down in2 her mouth, touching the back of her throat... (DEEP THROAT!).. She almost choked n had 2 'come up 4 some air' (can find a better analogy... hahaha)
I sayang her by brushing her hair n asked her 2 stop bj me if she doesn't feel like it.. she jus looked at me for a moment n then went down again n continued... as we went about it, we adjusted our positioning so that we both could achieve in provding each other the most pleasure (n avoid accidentally smashing the windows should we kicked.. hahaha) finally an optimum positioned was achieved, we were in an almost 69 position (hmm.. how 2 put it in words?? I half lay across the back of the seat, legs resting on the lowered driver seat, straightened n crossed.. she on top of me, butt facing me..) I flexed my pc muscle 2 control me frm cumming (easier said then done.. :})...
in this position, I could make out from the street lamps how her pussy looked.. this is me looking at her pussy 4 the 1st time after all this while.... It was beautiful!!!.. her fine pubic hair, well-trimmed n leaving a nice V on her pubic area... her swollen little labia, her visible clit protruding from its encasing, her pussy oozing cunt juices (water bubbles) n her little anus that has been wet with her overflowing juices... I went near n took a sniff (hmmm.. no funny smell.. in fact some sweetness which made me very high! animal instinct?? hahaha) Feeling adventurous, i gave her cunt a lick... she stop bj me n let out a loud moan, squeezed my shaft tightly... feeling encouraged by her good response, I adjusted in2 69 n started flicking my tounge on her clit n she screamed louder, I tickled the outer rim of her anus wif my finger n she moaned out load : 'O, O, fuck! faster, dun stop! urh urh hmmmmmmmm...'
Sensing her climaxing again, I flicked my tounge furiously at her clit, n she reciprocated by sucking me furiously as well, tickling my balls n my anus like wat i did 2 her... AHHHH!!! 1st time had this kinda treatment at dat time so it was sensational n ecstatic..... we went in2 a trance n was oblivious 2 our loud moans in the middle of the night!... I was almost there n was muffing my moans, calling her name (not Grace la.. dat was fictatious, 1-syllabi name oso.. :})... she was moving her hips to n fro 2 enhance the sensation of my tounge flicks (dat time me still learning to give out a full cunnilingus..) she started 2 increase her hip movements n started crying out : oooooo.....i'm cumming... ooooooo i'm cumming...oooooooo huuuuuuuu.. in her tremoring voice, almost sounded like crying....... hearing this, i oso buay tahan n called out her name n started echoing her (but mine was more like a grunge... "erhhhhhhh.... i'm cumming 222222222............... )
she jerked my cock furiously (lubricated wif her saliva n my pre-cum)... Suddenly, she stopped jerking me n squeezed my cock tightly, almost causing pain, she jerked her body furiously, her thighs tremoring, she stuffed her pussy in2 my face n screamed : Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!, n i felt a warm gush dat literally splashed on my face, .... n in the midst of all these, my finger had slipped in2 her anus accidentally in split seconds!!!! :eek: ... her actions were so erotic, in almost simultaneously, i felt my load rushed from my balls up my shaft n 'ARHHH!!' explosion!!!!! i shoot out my 1st shot ... I tried as hard as to hold back.... she frantically put my dick back in2 her mouth n twirled her tounge on my dickhead, vacuum-sucking n tickling my balls n the pc area (between balls n anus).... i unloaded the 2nd n subsequent shots in2 her mouth......she vacuumed me until my very last spurt...... (it was 1 of the most orgasmic cum i ever had, can actually feel the spurts in between.. after the 1st shot, i still held 4 a few seconds b4 the 2nd n subsequent spurts which came pretty much 1 after another, think around almost 8-9 spurts)..... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Shacked out!...

duothrust
14-03-2005, 03:42 PM
It never fails to amaze me when brudders in here can give a ahem...'blow to blow' FR in such vivid details. Almost like writing the FR while having the bonk at same time. ;)

Maybe next time i shud bring a notepad with juice-resistant pen whenever i do some banging.

asdfghjkl
14-03-2005, 03:51 PM
no need la.. just tape down everything n write later :p

ballzballz
14-03-2005, 03:57 PM
no need la.. just tape down everything n write later :p

You can decify the actions from your tape by hearing only the "Oooooohhhhh" , "aaahhhhhhhhhh" and the "UuuuMMmmmmm" ??

I would propose a video cam corder..... like tat can put thoughts into the situation at tat point of time.....

Had a fren who would video cam his romps and burn into vcd.... den one day got police went up to his place (for some purpose) and found his "zi bian zi tao zi yan" vcd....... and they left it as it is.... left the place, some gigling and some looking very blushed (women officers)

kinjio
14-03-2005, 04:58 PM
She did not stop here ....... wif my cum n her saliva dripping out from her mouth on2 my balls n anus, she continued sucking my dick head like a pacifier (yes!) .... I could hear the sound from her sucking (like farting sound?? hahaha......) i returned by sucking on her clit... she jerked a little.. guessed sensitive huh? but she did not stop me.... i slipped my tounge in2 her pussy.... n tounge-f... her... I reached 2 grab her boobs wif my both hands........ 'tune radio' n pulled lightly on her nips....
Right now we were both drenched in sweat n cum.... n i was trying hard tp hold traction on the leather seat.. alas.... too slippery n we both fell in an awkward position (macem like stephen chow comedy...... hahahaha.......)
We got up n broke in2 a laugh......... She sighed.. Asked her y? she said siao liao, must wash car already... hahahahahhaaaaaa...... Told her never mine, i'll help her wash car... she was wondering where-else my 1st shot went 2 besides her face n hair... said my cum tasted salty... Asked she swallowed? She said ya.. most of it... So joked wif her.. No nid eat breakfirst liao lo. :D ....
hahaha... both laugh again.... She wondered if any1 heard us jus now... hahaha.... looked around... heng ah.. bo lang... except a few heavy vehicles, we were nicely hidden in a dark corner, the orange light from the carpark street-lamps our oni light source... heard from a distance the sound of road-sweeping..... we looked at watch n wtf... almost 5 am liao!!!! knn..

My erection did not subside with my unloading.. n wif her sucking was pretty much almost as hard.. ( dat time young ma.... :})... She grabbed my dick n said .. ok.. 1st gear lets drive hm n she giggled... hahahahahhhaaa.. was so funny.. n 1st time see her behave like a small ger like dat... :}..... She was in a relaxed n playful mode....... dan she asked me.. 'u still game 2 play sm more'.. my heart beat fast n asked : how ? she suggested i masterbate 4 her 2 see ... huh? cos jus now din see my facial expression... I was hesitating.. She asked me 2 decide faster cos going 2 get bright liao later got ppl come.... Still feeling horny... OK lor... but on the condition dat she does it wif me as well... hahhaha..... she smiled n said i naughty boy... OK she onzzzz....... hahaha.... hippy.....
Tis time, we decided 2 hav it in the front seat, jus in case got ppl can react faster... so adjusted the seats I started beating my meat, lubricating my palms wif saliva... she spread herself n started rubbing her clit..... we looked at each other while we were at it...... she squeezed her boobs n very soon was moaning softly..... Wahh... buay tahan.. hard hard liao .... hahaha... her finger movements started 2 pick up speed.... n she whispered softly telling me she's cumming soon... she asked me 2 cummed 2gether..., i jus nod my head n try 2 concentrate to make myself cum.... n then with her mumming that she's cumming , she closed her eyes n arched her head back, closed her eyes n bite her lower lips .... trusted her pubic upwards n with frantic rubbing...... she let out a sigh ......... n came......... seeing dat she has cummed, i jerked furiously, straightened my legs n flexed my pc muscle 2 make myself cum faster.... having already jus came.. it took me quite a while 2 work up the load.... she looked at me n gave me slutty looks... seeing dat i nid help, she moved herself over 2 my side, lay on me n gave me a breast-fuck (lucky she is petite... :}) her soft boobies on my balls really gave me extra sensation.... soon the remaining 'troops' caught up n came rushing up from my pubic area to the tip of my shaft.. n as she started to lick the tip of my dickhead, i exploded.. she siam buay hu... kena her chin.. wif some landing on her boobs.... mostly on my abdomen..... Waa... my legs almost cramped....
As the sky was getting bright soon, we jus wear back our clothes n drove away... sent me home.. I took a nice shower n slept like a baby 4 the whole day afterthat.....

She called me later in the evening when she woke up n asked me 2 help her wash her car over the weekends.. hahaha.........

duothrust
14-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Just a question....is this FR based on imagination or memory? How come every little detail can describe until so perfectly? :confused:

kinjio
14-03-2005, 06:06 PM
i'll leave the forum 2 judge the authencity of the FR.. Anyways jus sharing my experience of an unforgetable fling... I jus put it down as my memory serves me.. jus like u'll always remember ur 1st time right....

it's easy 2 judge.. it's another thing 2 put in the effort n share... anyways.. can't satisfy every1.. i respect others' opinions...

for bros who hav shown ur appreciation (thru' postings n pts).. I express my sincere gratitude... It was a pleasure 4 me as well 2 reminisce the good old times.... :} ...

n 2 my detractors, u may take it with a pinch of salt...

Cheers...

hkxinren
14-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Bro............

Whether this piece of work is an imagination or was written from memory,
I am sure it doesn't matter much to most brothers here. I enjoy reading it
and am looking forward to the car washing weekend that you have with Grace.

Keep it coming soon.

i'll leave the forum 2 judge the authencity of the FR.. Anyways jus sharing my experience of an unforgetable fling... I jus put it down as my memory serves me.. jus like u'll always remember ur 1st time right....

it's easy 2 judge.. it's another thing 2 put in the effort n share... anyways.. can't satisfy every1.. i respect others' opinions...

for bros who hav shown ur appreciation (thru' postings n pts).. I express my sincere gratitude... It was a pleasure 4 me as well 2 reminisce the good old times.... :} ...

Cheers...

duothrust
14-03-2005, 08:12 PM

Cheers...

Huh? I'm not a detractor leh. Detractor is someone who criticises that your work is crap or low quality. I was asking a straightforward question that can be answered with a simple "YES" or "NO". :confused:

14-03-2005, 10:36 PM

Cheers...

the fr really good.....for me...i think it should be the real thing:)

CheongKingKong
15-03-2005, 10:40 AM

Cheers...

I enjoyed your FR....really well done...what a waste that you were young...if it happens to you now...I am sure you would had bonk her like crazy...

BTW, you still get to meet her?

dieselX
15-03-2005, 11:23 AM
FR beautifully written..... got instand hard on by reading and trying to picture the scene.... damn shiok!!!
great bonk !!!
me not so lucky to have such encounter..... so envy...

kinjio
15-03-2005, 01:20 PM
thank u all for ur appreciation..

may b detractor is a strong word? Probably skeptics? doesn't matter.. this being the cyber world, we r all entitled to take wat we read wif a pinch of salt..

well, to bros who r expecting more things 2 com, sorry 2 disappoint u but i'm not about 2 dwell further in2 this encounter.. Din wash car, it wasn't so much a request, jus a tease only so din follow up..
it was kind of a 1 time thingy between us. We kept in touch 4 about 1-2 months n only met 4 only another 2 times n thereafter jus went our seperate ways.. the meetings after that was like dinner n +++ cock mostly, 1 time went 2 'catch monkey' at east coast car park :D , after which we had a brief petting session, kissing, play her boobs(bra off but clothes on, i got a very brief bj n hj wif no ejaculation (dun wanna dirty the car ma... hahaha), not like 1st time, +++ cock a bit n went hm, then 1 time went makan n no action...

Well, do I regret not having bonk her? To me, I look at it this way: to hav such a wonderful session wif her is already a bonus 4 me, although it did not cumulate in2 sex afterthat.. It probably wld not hav happened, given her personality. May b it's the timing, our mood n frame of mind at dat time.. I do think about her at times n I've also mentioned to a few of my ex-gfs about her...

I'm glad that my encounter had provided much entertainment for all bros...

Cheers

funfox
15-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Great post bro...... worth the wait.

Got me and my bro up in anticipation many times.
Up your reps.

Cheers! :D

FORCE
15-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Our life is like walking in a Maze . U'll never know which gal/guy U'll see next.
After one big round walking, the gal/guy whom U met last time may be your fated one :p .

itsabt6x
15-03-2005, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=kinjio]thank u all for ur appreciation..

well done bro kinjio, your fr damn solid man! me usually dont eat n shit at same place (thats always been my policy) but i do slip up sometimes...in fact twice...with the same gal....

yandao26
15-03-2005, 03:51 PM
wa.keep it coming......... :)

kinjio
15-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Thank u bros...

Well, I'll try 2 make more contributions if time allows me then.. I've actually stopped postings in forum since the delphi days.. Jus found dat the old delphi spirit has slightly changed, kena flame by old birds, sabotage (FL nos), etc... n with the pts system, much has changed (last time delphi where got say gif pts 1? Jus gif FR as u bonked lor.. esp the Petain thread, some1 actually compiled summarised FRs on all WLs in Petain in excel format sial.. n ther r actually fellow bros who walk around Petain carrying dat worksheet... hahaha :D )
But, I decided 2 test water n try do sm post recently cos was damn bo liao in office 4 the past week.. n response not bad! I was encouraged..
May b i'll keep my FR shorter next time.. too long-winded (old man ma...:})
I do hav both commercial n non-commercial sexual experiences.. whichever I try depends on my mood lor.. but I probably stick 2 1 of the types only 4 a period of time.. i.e. have flings then no pay for sex for a few months/years, vice versa...
Now hav CO jaga so kinda difficult 2 curi makan wif flings (mus put in effort 1 ma.. + I've got bad record wif CO.. ), mus b very very careful n success rate not high (I use the fast n furious method... hahaha...if u get wat I meant...)
Nonetheless, if dun hav I'll fall back on last time 1s for FRs lor.. if bros hav no prob wif dat....
hmm.. a bit off-topic but let's see.... the more interesting 1s probably the thai chinese cousins n the jap tourists (o.. this 1 really long long ago.. the days carrying pager 1, wher got hp? numeric pager hor! (motorola type if not wrong).. Y i remember? Cos got them 2 contect me by leaving no. codes so no nid to go find public fone n call back the hotel again.. waste 2 much time liao.. hahahah...)

Well till the next time we meet...

Cheers!

P.S. I may start a new thread.. To: thread-starter, Pai Seh 2 hog ur thread 4 so long... Will keep bros here informed.. Thanks 4 ur support..

Adios

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-03-2005, 08:07 PM
real steamy. 2 thumbs up! ;)

sropau
16-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Wow! Great experience...really memorable and enjoyable... :D
Hope i can have this kind of luck too...anyway..thanks for sharing..Cheers!

kinjio
16-03-2005, 02:32 PM
i wonder if same office buildings (different companies) count as the thread title? how bot different office but within the same group of cos? overseas subsidiaries? though hav a few relationships from same office, but those ended up as gfs so dun 1 post here la (dats a bit too much 4 me.. sorry, personal preference..)

Anyways.. long time oso... hav 2 try recall.. can't rem dat well.....

Let's see, more happening flings shld b 1 smoking kaki, 1 upped when lim kopi at Delifrance Caltex hse (a bit out of topic, mentioned cos she was OL, dis 1 was a bit unbelievable.. really crazy man...).. BTW business associates' reps / company clients / sales rep leh? Got count?

Anyways, will b out-stationed 4 a while.. Should b quite bo liaoz the place i'm going so probably got mor time 2 write FRs.. :D .. Now gotta go try see the current 1 (not office 1 la.. :}) gonna work out 2 something...

itsabt6x
16-03-2005, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=kinjio]BTW business associates' reps / company clients / sales rep leh? Got coun

Well, taking about biz assoc....i had my 1st many years back...was a client's admin gal...cute looking, dreamy eyes...nice bod n boobs...chatted her up alittle. Left after meeting n found myself thinking of her, so called her up next day to formally intro myself...chatted over nxt few days n finally managed to date her...

when for dinner, had small talk n somehow found a certain physical attraction...got into some heavy petting (on the 1st date)...wow! scored 1st base...met again over few nites (late, like after midnite)...more heavy petting n finally had sex...wonderful sex.....did ass too...my FIRST!!! :D

this when on for afew weeks n it starts to cool off...guess we both got tired....n finally after some months, she called to tell me she's getting married n asked that we not meet again...i was heart brokened (or so i thought then)...anyway i said ok n wished her well.

kinjio
16-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Good for u bro!

Had a few such encounters.. esp. when working on projects / jobs... but it always ended up either party doing the 'disappearingf act'.. Guessed the thrill is short-lived..

the smoking kaki I hav was 1 of the wilder 1s.. haha.. Same office bldg, different co. Always bumped in2 each other while taking smoking breaks at the stairways.. Soon jio each other go smoke when work gets bored.. slowly progressed 2 afterwork dinner, movie.. dan 1 day jio go pub hav a afterwork drink.. got in2 right mood.. she a bit high liao, got close, dan hugz me.. Sent her hm in cab touch my cock! Wa!! Hot Man! Started kissing in the lift (went up dan down repeatly.. hahaa..) Dat night though no happening, subsequently had sm wild fun.. always looking for places in the office bldg for sm make out session (dunno got kena cctv not... hahah). Stayed late in the office (bedek hard-working... hahaha) so when all went back we have our bonk... Always afraid dat some colleagues / boss might come back anytime.. dam exciting.. :D ... sometimes when I'm out on assignments, will purposely go back office jus 2 bonk her.... My boss then mus hav thought I was very hard-working... hahahaha... I even marked-down her mensus cycle on my table calendar so i'll know her available days.... hahhhahhhhahhhha....
wun count her as my gf cos she only looking for rich ah sia n i was only a small employee then... lasted bot 3 months till she resigned...

ballzballz
16-03-2005, 04:53 PM
See so many bros here got so many escapades related to office...damn envious.... hope to have such luck in my new work place at the end of the month.... *pray for luck*

kinjio
16-03-2005, 05:10 PM
no worries bro.. u'll bound 2 hav a few work-related 1s along the way.. I also refrained frm mixing fun n work but then, when u r working lengthy hours in the office, where got time go outside n socialise n find right?
For guys who r not much of a talker, striking up a conversation wif some1 when u club is quite a tedious process n high failure rate...
When u get 2 know through work, u hav more opportunities 2 develope the acquaintance in2 smthing mor.The girl can't possible ask u 2 go away rite? + work is stressful so u'll bound 2 look for some outlets 2 vent your 'frustrations'... hahaha :D

Bros, mus b wondering y no lengthy steam steam FR after the last 1 for this...?? Esp. since this is mor happening..

Well, for 1, this was jus lust.. n i hav not much feelings 4 this ger so not dat engrossed in it n oso can't rem much oso... + now bio my next door office new ger, cute..... too bad going out-station soon... hope she is still here when i'm back....

Just a thought....

peachie122005
21-03-2005, 05:16 AM
no worries bro.. u'll bound 2 hav a few work-related 1s along the way.. I also refrained frm mixing fun n work but then, when u r working lengthy hours in the office, where got time go outside n socialise n find right?
For guys who r not much of a talker, striking up a conversation wif some1 when u club is quite a tedious process n high failure rate...
When u get 2 know through work, u hav more opportunities 2 develope the acquaintance in2 smthing mor.The girl can't possible ask u 2 go away rite? + work is stressful so u'll bound 2 look for some outlets 2 vent your 'frustrations'... hahaha

Bros, mus b wondering y no lengthy steam steam FR after the last 1 for this...?? Esp. since this is mor happening..

Well, for 1, this was jus lust.. n i hav not much feelings 4 this ger so not dat engrossed in it n oso can't rem much oso... + now bio my next door office new ger, cute..... too bad going out-station soon... hope she is still here when i'm back....

Just a thought....

Hi bro kinjio, really admire u n tis a pat on ur shoulder 4 ur fantastic FR.. Hope 2 hear frm u soon.. Btw, i started a new tread on G-spot, if u free, share some experience wif us, okie? Take care... :D

Happi Bonkin ;)

Junkboy
22-03-2005, 12:16 AM
When u get 2 know through work, u hav more opportunities 2 develope the acquaintance in2 smthing mor.The girl can't possible ask u 2 go away rite? + work is stressful so u'll bound 2 look for some outlets 2 vent your 'frustrations'... hahaha :D

true lah but office affairs too risky esp if either party is married. unless you just a temp or intern then maybe not so bad... if not when things get overboard, you risk yr reputation, yr promotion, yr family...

in spite of this, i think i'm in love with my married colleague... sigh...

traummy
22-03-2005, 02:09 AM
true lah but office affairs too risky esp if either party is married. unless you just a temp or intern then maybe not so bad... if not when things get overboard, you risk yr reputation, yr promotion, yr family...

in spite of this, i think i'm in love with my married colleague... sigh...

good say Junkboy.....but u sure make me confuse.... :confused:

peachie122005
22-03-2005, 08:05 AM
good say Junkboy.....but u sure make me confuse....

Yah lor bro.. Im confused too.. :confused: Kekeke.. anyway, hapi bonkin bros... :D

kinjio
22-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Well.. disregarding the moral ethics, married women r less risky if both parties know the 'rules of engagement'.. that this is jus lust / thrill seeking / watever the reasons 4 extra marital affairs.. n b discreet... it is less likely dat a married woman will demand mor then the physical fun then say an unmarried 1.. cos the unmarried ger may carry the hope that she'll 1 day win your heart over... For married women, ther's the stigma of being 'hong xing chu qiang' (being an immoral woman)

Well jus a thought.. there r always cases contrary to the above-stated...

Cheers...

susuyamyam
22-03-2005, 09:20 PM
Bro,

After reading your stories here, I am excited to share wif u mine now.
Just recently join this MNC and 2 mths into the work, i got acquainted wif this gal who si darn sexy. She wore a white gold ring on her wedding finger (dunno wat that called). Anyway she's 23, wears a sexy lacy jeans si peh sexy.

me into my early 30's. So i get the chance to work wif her bit and kinda tcss a bit wif her. got a feeling she likes me. She got a lot of admirer in her dept who tried to woo her. think she turn them down by telling them she is married.

So we started msg each other thru MSGR. Initially chat abt work shit and how old she is, how old i look like. she told me she is married for 8 mths liao.
And hubby is kinda schoolmate love.

So today was best, she told me i am cute.. hehe got chance liao lah. So today's conversation turned into a steamy one, wif me asking her how much sex she gets... and etc. walau eh, she actually quiet inexperience leh. her hubby is her first bf and lover. She dun even do bj for hubby just lick her head and din put the cock head into mouth. I can tell she has tight pussy.

My cock really was so HARD chatting wif her today. Hopefully wif my project slowing down, i will have more time to tc wif her and bonk her .. soon ehehehe. wish me luck

t123
23-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Bro better be careful. The last time I had a similar experience, that colleague of mine played frustrated gf in sex and emotions. She went up to 90% and I went 10% only. In the end, I was let go. Most importantly, most people who knew abt this was adamant she came onto.

nismo88
24-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Well.. disregarding the moral ethics, married women r less risky if both parties know the 'rules of engagement'.. that this is jus lust / thrill seeking / watever the reasons 4 extra marital affairs.. n b discreet... it is less likely dat a married woman will demand mor then the physical fun then say an unmarried 1..
Well jus a thought.. there r always cases contrary to the above-stated...

Cheers...

Bro yr story is solid..... !!!! so solid.....
my luck is all on single woman colleagues so far..... that was the last job la... new job very sian..... dunno how to describe... but i hav never tried a married woman yet leh.......... will hope for the chance to do so...... anyway after reading yr story i know that this Grace really meant a lot to u..... i can understand that it not whether u penetrated her or not... but the whole experience that she have given you.......... i believe that even till now if u think of the incident still can feel the warmth rite...... esp down there... keke.....

susuyamyam
25-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Damn Nabeh.... today i open samster wanna share my story, see see some asshole just zap me here in this thread.

really cock kill my mood to write man. Which asshole who dare to zap without leaving his name .. not to mention why he zapping me for.

Knn must be some retard boy. fucker really kill my mood :mad:

sodom
31-03-2005, 08:21 AM
Damn Nabeh.... today i open samster wanna share my story, see see some asshole just zap me here in this thread.

really cock kill my mood to write man. Which asshole who dare to zap without leaving his name .. not to mention why he zapping me for.

Knn must be some retard boy. fucker really kill my mood :mad:
Pls share lehz

adonis
01-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Hi notti boi. I really enjoyed your office affair story. Increased your points. Scientists have found out dat a certain species of sea birds, the female of the species prefer males who already have female partners. The reason is dat the single females think dat the attached males have some qualities dat attract other females. Likewise with humans.

notti_boi
02-04-2005, 02:56 AM
michelle is currently my steady :) ... so i'm sorry but dont think its right to post whats happening between us, so wont be posting anything else abt her... anyway, still working with zoe, who doesnt seem too happy when she sees michelle with me.

02-04-2005, 06:42 PM
michelle is currently my steady :) ... so i'm sorry but dont think its right to post whats happening between us, so wont be posting anything else abt her... anyway, still working with zoe, who doesnt seem too happy when she sees michelle with me.

guess its rite to maintain ur own privacy.....juz share what u feel is appropriate......tnks for ur wonderful earlier work.....n best of luck in ur relationship.....esp in getting wat u really looking for in a healthy r/s :)

seowqj
03-04-2005, 08:34 AM
nice thread here...I really have fun reading all of this...thx kinjio for all the fr and exps...

arizona
07-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Bro Kinjio...

power stuff...mine as close as urs...I beleive in your FR..

aiyoh ur FR remind me of my lust and steamy days...

Office is a gd place to hv such happening...its enriching...that why when we aere students..our Teachers use to encoruage us to work in white-collar environment...

I began to trust the educational system...
haaaaaaaaaaaaa

nismo88
07-04-2005, 07:19 PM
I began to trust the educational system...
haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well said man....... :D

axeman24
07-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Bros so envious of you guys having office bonking. For me all the women in my office are all auntie status so sometimes so sian to go back to the office in the morning. :(

vesfreq
07-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Bros so envious of you guys having office bonking. For me all the women in my office are all auntie status so sometimes so sian to go back to the office in the morning.

You are not alone. hehehe. My previous workplace was littered (yes, littered) with many aunties, semi-aunties and "38s". That was also pathetic.

Although there were chio bus, the reality was they looked haggart and fatigued from all the stress and unreasonable deadlines. It was just so boring to see them, even though some were in their early 20s. Sigh....

Thankfully, it was a local establishment. I can't imagine a foreign MNC being staffed with aunties and auntie-eligibles only. OMG! :eek:

axeman24
07-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Although there were chio bus, the reality was they looked haggart and fatigued from all the stress and unreasonable deadlines. It was just so boring to see them, even though some were in their early 20s. Sigh....

Thankfully, it was a local establishment. I can't imagine a foreign MNC being staffed with aunties and auntie-eligibles only. OMG! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Bro thanks for the encouragement. At least you have 20 something. in my company you can't even find a 20 something one to look at :(

lawry
08-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Bro thanks for the encouragement. At least you have 20 something. in my company you can't even find a 20 something one to look at :(
hey axeman,

consider urself llucky...

u know how many ppl dieing to bonk lao GUO...

quick go get ur colleagues number and pass it to some samsters..

they will be very much willing to service ur colleagues.. :)

japboy
08-04-2005, 10:23 AM

they will be very much willing to service ur colleagues..

if u want, i'll gibe u mi colleagues numbers as all of them r lau guos... haiz... how i wish i'm back in mi old office w all d fresh grads... kekekeke..... now every a decent one oso dun have... nbz... :(

i bet ur orpid got a lot of chio bus... neber intro... still call yourself mi brudder frm another muther... :mad:

kinjio
08-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Woh!! I tot this thread already died.. Glad dat so many bros like my FR.. 10q 10q.... Had a recent encounter kinda related 2 office as well, briefly mention in another thread... 'Age gap for sex'
Anyways.. 1 way 2 shut those '38' up is 2 stick your cock in their mouths... hahah... Well, agreed those better maintained lau chios r mor of the minority.. most of the women in the offices r lau gohs / ah soh wannabe... Some even though only late 20s already behave like a 40/50 yo ah soh, yaking n gossiping away... KNN.. real turn-off...
My observations r that the working ladies in CBD areas r mor well-groomed, while those working in industrial estates r the least well-dressed.. guessed it coms with the working environment... Jus IMHO.. there are still exceptions....
Ok.. any1 here achieved the ultimate office conquest of having affair wif his female superior/boss (not so much your seniors, but the 1 who can decide your 'life n death')? Jus curious... Although I wld not advise/encourage such laisons...

Cheers..

nakamara
08-04-2005, 10:52 AM
haiz...i work at kranji factory area den only those old malaysian factory aunties leh...see liao also cannot stand...only got one office girl bout 21 or 22yrs old quite cute...bonkable...going to tackle her soon..haha

axeman24
08-04-2005, 11:39 AM
hey axeman,

consider urself llucky...

they will be very much willing to service ur colleagues.. :)

Bro, I don't want to hurt anyone in here no good lah. The lao gohs in my office are near 40s one only one whom is about early 30s but won't recommend to anyone cos she is a very lazy woman and likes to complain a lot. You guys can't imagine I'm sitting next to her and everyday my right ear will be very wet.

arizona
08-04-2005, 12:36 PM
My observations r that the working ladies in CBD areas r mor well-groomed, while those working in industrial estates r the least well-dressed.. guessed it coms with the working environment... Jus IMHO.. there are still exceptions....
Cheers..

Sorry bro

Not true leh...CBD areas ah soh getting more...coz they wana tell the world they are still there(by back-stepping new grads and poly gals)...actually work away from CBD u can see more wonders. :p

take the MRT to the south u will know... the betta wans turn up after 9-10am...coz some were sales and other high-flyers in management level. my DIDI always raise from dead...but then again all u can do is peekabo!! kekekeke :D

arizona
08-04-2005, 12:42 PM
You guys can't imagine I'm sitting next to her and everyday my right ear will be very wet.

u must look at her in her eyes....tell her softly..."I like the way I first met you...you are so cute type (quiet and sweet)..." then followup: "haiz... I hope I can still see that"...and go to the pantry...

kekekeke...i did that..the lady colleugue juz zip her mouth form that day...so blush when she sees me

the tricks work leh :D

t123
08-04-2005, 12:50 PM
I prefer to put it to her " I like the way you talk, your facial expressions capture my heart, but no matter what you beautifully still have flaws as a human. And what makes you human is that I can clearly see hair sticking out of your noise when you speak." from then on she will keep her mouth tightly shut unless spoken to. :)

arizona
08-04-2005, 12:54 PM
I prefer to put it to her " I like the way you talk, your facial expressions capture my heart, but no matter what you beautifully still have flaws as a human. And what makes you human is that I can clearly see hair sticking out of your noise when you speak." from then on she will keep her mouth tightly shut unless spoken to. :)

that will hurt her leh...but still a powderful quote to her...

cheers :D

vesfreq
08-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Or better yet, tell them that there is someone giving out free winning 4D numbers at the void deck. omg.

sexytoy.com.sg
09-04-2005, 02:12 AM
Woh!! I tot this thread already died.. Glad dat so many bros like my FR.. 10q 10q.... Had a recent encounter kinda related 2 office as well, briefly mention in another thread... 'Age gap for sex'
Anyways.. 1 way 2 shut those '38' up is 2 stick your cock in their mouths... hahah... Well, agreed those better maintained lau chios r mor of the minority.. most of the women in the offices r lau gohs / ah soh wannabe... Some even though only late 20s already behave like a 40/50 yo ah soh, yaking n gossiping away... KNN.. real turn-off...
Ok.. any1 here achieved the ultimate office conquest of having affair wif his female superior/boss (not so much your seniors, but the 1 who can decide your 'life n death')? Jus curious... Although I wld not advise/encourage such laisons...

Cheers..

I guess the best line is for chio bus is to work in the disco /modelling or advertising line.

kinjio
11-04-2005, 02:48 PM
haiz...i work at kranji factory area den only those old malaysian factory aunties leh...see liao also cannot stand...only got one office girl bout 21 or 22yrs old quite cute...bonkable...going to tackle her soon..haha

bro.. can try those m'sian factory gers... a lot of them quite easy 1.... for bonk n 4get oni.. not 2 get too emotionally involved... jus sharing.. I've had a few wild 1s.. n most of them r quite young.. but fashion sense a bit turn-off... Heh.. in the end oso go naked.. who cares?!

Dun dispair .... Cheers...

japboy
11-04-2005, 02:51 PM
I've had a few wild 1s.. n most of them r quite young.. but fashion sense a bit turn-off... Heh.. in the end oso go naked.. who cares?!

hahaha.... for mi fashion sense is a major factor in considering ONS... if CMI, den i oso turn-off even if they r naked.. kekekeke... unless super chio lianz... i dun mind.... kekekek :D

kinjio
11-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Had them typical M'sai lian.. dyed hair, multi pierced ears, bootcut tight jeans, high platform sandals, noise-making accessories(can be quite shiok while bonking them.. music 2 ears..hahaha..), flowery translucent blouse / baggy Ts / tube / colourful spaghetti etc... n not 2 4get the big big bag n colourful hp... :D ...

kinjio
11-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Not 2 4get that u jus need 2 get 1 of them n can slowly moved 2 the rest of her frens / colleagues / kampung-mates who r oso for the picking.. A bit unscrupulous la.. but then, it takes 2 hands 2 clap oso.....
Some of them can b quite wild in bed.. n some claimed 2 be V.. had 1 whos a butch wanna be (in the way she dress la n +++s... not the look.. I'll puke if she looks like a typical butch...anyway, later found out she actually got a nice body, hidden away in those baggy clothes n tight sports bra) + her so called 'gf' for a 'menage-a-trios'.... memorable.. that was wild man!!! But not 4 the unpleasant events that followed.....

japboy
11-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Not 2 4get that u jus need 2 get 1 of them n can slowly moved 2 the rest of her frens / colleagues / kampung-mates who r oso for the picking..

yap... dat's d modulus operandi... kekeke.... jz get one n u'll know d whole kampung...

but sum more got threesomes... basket.... :mad:

kinjio
11-04-2005, 03:47 PM
yap... dat's d modulus operandi... kekeke.... jz get one n u'll know d whole kampung...

but sum more got threesomes... basket.... :mad:

Haha.. japboy.. that was quite sometime ago liao.. sm mor the 'wanna b butch' told me she is a virgin.. dats y got som unpleasant events dat followed..Guessed she regretted kua.. so damned buay song... but i was not too bothered n jus disassociated myself from them...

caution : Never invite them 2 screw at your place / know 2 much about u.. otherwise... disaster... always go 2 their hostel / rented flat / hotel + impress them wif :
1. your $$$ (if u have)
2. your charm (if u have)
3. your intellect (this is easy, jus mouth-off some bombarstic English words / slang your ang mo..)
4. appear in your office wear 1s in a while, shirts n tie..
5. it helps if u dun look ugly.. U need not be a hunk, so long as u r not ugly (that they can get frm their m'sian co-workers/hsemate/kumpung-mates/bfs...)

lawry
11-04-2005, 03:54 PM
memorable.. that was wild man!!! But not 4 the unpleasant events that followed.....
please kinjio.. finish the story.. i prepare my pop corn and stools liao.. :)

kinjio
11-04-2005, 04:06 PM
please kinjio.. finish the story.. i prepare my pop corn and stools liao.. :)

haha.. bro lawry... it was really quite sometime back liao, dun really rem dat much... I try 2 recall n post a steamy FR sometime later.... right now hav a FR on 'Age gap for sex' to finish up for bros... O, still owed bros a FR on the Jap tourists as well... hmm... gimme some time k.....

Cheers...

lawry
11-04-2005, 04:09 PM
haha.. bro lawry... it was really quite sometime back liao, dun really rem dat much... I try 2 recall n post a steamy FR sometime later.... right now hav a FR on 'Age gap for sex' to finish up for bros... O, still owed bros a FR on the Jap tourists as well... hmm... gimme some time k.....

Cheers...
if u need any coffee at raffles place just pm me.. willing to buy u one or two to help u refresh ur memory.. :)

japboy
11-04-2005, 04:16 PM
willing to buy u one or two to help u refresh ur memory..

brudder kinjio (jz kidding here hor), words of caution here.. jz pm.. no coffee... he'll tell u a bunch of bonking experiences.... but den som unpleasant events dat followed, guessed i regretted kua... jz disassociated myself from him..

caution : Never invite him 2 screw at your place / know 2 much about u.. otherwise... disaster... always go 2 hostel / rented flat / hotel + do not impress him wif :
1. your $$$ (even if u have)
2. your charm (even if u have, u can use it betta on gals than him.. proper applications...)
3. your intellect (this is easy, jus mouth-off some bombarstic french words / slang your spainish.. english n mandarin can't do 4 him...)
4. appear in your DOM wear often, bermudas n flip-flops..
5. it helps if u look ugly.. U need not be a DOM, so long as u r ugly....

kekekeke.... :D

lawry
11-04-2005, 04:33 PM
guessed i regretted kua... jz disassociated myself from him..

NB, U say one hor.. i remember!..

japboy
11-04-2005, 05:05 PM
NB, U say one hor.. i remember!..

dissociated mi frm u as a frenz.... but u're still basically mi brudder frm another muther... evil muther in fact.... dat's y u r mi evil twin~! :eek:

nakamara
12-04-2005, 09:55 AM
bro.. can try those m'sian factory gers... a lot of them quite easy 1.... for bonk n 4get oni.. not 2 get too emotionally involved... jus sharing.. I've had a few wild 1s.. n most of them r quite young.. but fashion sense a bit turn-off... Heh.. in the end oso go naked.. who cares?!

Dun dispair .... Cheers...

haha perhaps u didn't see properly...i said those malaysian factory workers AUNTIES...and i'm not a uncle so i'm not even remotely interested in them...haha :D

japboy
12-04-2005, 10:02 AM
haha perhaps u didn't see properly...i said those malaysian factory workers AUNTIES...

brudder, pull long string to catch big fish... those aunties oso have nieces n frenz' daughters wat...

so u jz b nice 2 them n they'll intro u 'decent' gals for u.... i oso lidat... got alot of aunties but jz talk 2 dem n stuff n b4 long, they will wanna intro their nieces o frenz' daughter o son's tuition teacher to you as u r such a nice boy... kekekekeke....

works most of d time.... if cannot make it o u makan n den dump dem, jz go back 2 d aunties n tell dem cannot click loh... find more~! :eek:

nakamara
12-04-2005, 11:44 AM
brudder, pull long string to catch big fish... those aunties oso have nieces n frenz' daughters wat...

so u jz b nice 2 them n they'll intro u 'decent' gals for u.... i oso lidat... got alot of aunties but jz talk 2 dem n stuff n b4 long, they will wanna intro their nieces o frenz' daughter o son's tuition teacher to you as u r such a nice boy... kekekekeke....

works most of d time.... if cannot make it o u makan n den dump dem, jz go back 2 d aunties n tell dem cannot click loh... find more~!

haha bro i very nice to them liao...b4 new year dinner start i gamble with those aunties knn 30mins i lose 200+ to them liao leh still not good meh! haha in the mean time i'll try tackle the young malaysian office girl who's with a welder bf...cuz i think my tiao jian is so much better...haha sry for being so buay hiao bai... ;)

lawry
12-04-2005, 11:54 AM
haha bro i very nice to them liao...b4 new year dinner start i gamble with those aunties knn 30mins i lose 200+ to them liao leh still not good meh! haha in the mean time i'll try tackle the young malaysian office girl who's with a welder bf...cuz i think my tiao jian is so much better...haha sry for being so buay hiao bai... ;)
sorry mate.. malaysian gal abit different one.. some dont look at tiao jian..
i have encounter it my self.. maybe i ugly..

nakamara
12-04-2005, 12:05 PM
sorry mate.. malaysian gal abit different one.. some dont look at tiao jian..
i have encounter it my self.. maybe i ugly..

yeah true...those come here solely for work n stays in malaysia tends to not look at tiao jian...but those PR r slightly more materialistic...i had a malaysian gf for a week when i was holidaying in Penang last time but it didn't work out in the end...she said she can't really click with me so lan lan lor... :(

ahpaul25
12-04-2005, 02:48 PM
yeah true...those come here solely for work n stays in malaysia tends to not look at tiao jian...but those PR r slightly more materialistic...i had a malaysian gf for a week when i was holidaying in Penang last time but it didn't work out in the end...she said she can't really click with me so lan lan lor... :(

I know why liao........u not as yandao as me.......lolx.........that y she don dare to tell u that she wan to dump u bcos of me.......hahaha..........j.k lah.... :D

nakamara
12-04-2005, 02:57 PM
I know why liao........u not as yandao as me.......lolx.........that y she don dare to tell u that she wan to dump u bcos of me.......hahaha..........j.k lah.... :D

actually i quite happy she say be friends better oso...cuz i dun think she chio enuff...a bit kampong girl...haha u wan u can have her la i dun mind...juz remember to post FR can liao :cool:

kinjio
12-04-2005, 05:04 PM
drained from writing a tedious FR... take a break here... :D

there was a period (mid 20s) i was like honey 2 swamps of m'sian factory gers... bring them go KTV (healthy 1, family type), go shopping, go restaurant. Some were genuinely infatuated wif me, but there r always those who took me 4 a ride.. But I always treat it as a game n never allow myself 2 get too involved emotionally..

A lot of times, those who jus came out to Sing were more kumpung-like n naive n easier 2 deal with... those who have been here 4 some time r mor streetwise n scheming.. but to bed them, the kumpung gers r more difficult..

nismo88
12-04-2005, 06:17 PM
drained from writing a tedious FR... take a break here... :D
but to bed them, the kumpung gers r more difficult..

Bro Kinjio understand that u r taking a break... but from wat u hav written like got a lot of solid FRs not out yet leh...... maybe u take yr time to write la .... n we take our time to enjoy reading also...... sure steam steam one yr FR..... some more factory gals..... never hear before yet leh.... :D

Mayb bros out there want to hear factory gals FR quick give Bro Kinjio support to write leh.....

ahpaul25
12-04-2005, 07:09 PM
actually i quite happy she say be friends better oso...cuz i dun think she chio enuff...a bit kampong girl...haha u wan u can have her la i dun mind...juz remember to post FR can liao :cool:

Wah kaoz ...nmind lah.....just bonk lor...don see her face lah.........hehehe...or else my didi cannot stand too long......... :p

kinjio
13-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Bro Kinjio understand.....
Mayb bros out there want to hear factory gals FR quick give Bro Kinjio support to write leh.....

Haaahaa bro.. currently trying 2 finish up a long FR under 'Age gap for sex' 1st... cos that jus happened recently so can rem more details...
As for the factory gers, it happened long time ago (almost 10 years????) , so memory doesn't serve me that well..
Nonetheless, i'll try 2 share my sexperiencce as much as i can recall.. May b those mor memorable 1s la... like the menage-a-trio with the tomboyish gal n her fren...

Cheers....

nismo88
15-04-2005, 07:19 PM
May b those mor memorable 1s la... like the menage-a-trio with the tomboyish gal n her fren...

Ya had read yr FR on the other thread..... it was SUPER..... n replied u there as well...... so take a short break bro kinjio and write slowly but surely..... our awaited FR on Factory Gals................ :p

tan707070
09-11-2005, 08:46 AM
6 months into my new job... YAWN! no happenings at all.. well, didnt expect any in the 1st place... with a 40+ female boss, a late 30s female supervisor plus 2 married 20+ female colleague (one of which, Zoe is not bad looking with a nice CFM smile), and me, the only single male in my late 20s in the dept.

lots of young available chio bu in the other depts but never had the chance to get to know them... anyway, i was too shy.

was going the same boring routine at work until my luck changed!... its was time for Zoe to have her customary wedding dinner, which was to be held in a week... the other women were teasing her alot in the office, some of were very suggestive... they then decided to throw her a spinster's party (actually just going out for drinks)... though its normally for gals only.. they decided to invite me along.

had a dinner b4 proceeding we pub hop... lots of drinking that nite... being the only one with a car, no points guessing who was gonna be the driver that nite. so i controlled my drinking... watching my colleagues get high... i knew the "power" of alcohol but never "experienced it until that faithful nite!

by the time the 4 women finished their 2 bottles of wine and 1 bottle of liqour, u could see that they were "floating" abit.. well, Zoe started to spent more time with me as the nite progress.. i was sitting on a single sofa, when i felt someone leaning from behind over the top of my head... Zoe was leaning her boobs on my head!! could see that the other colleagues were staring.. but guess they were a bit high to be bothered...

my boss ordered another bottle... i continue just "pussy sipping" my drink while the ladies continued their bottoms-up. after a while, the rest wanted to leave, but Zoe wanted to stay. I offered to stay and send her back later, and the rest left for the day. there was still abt 1/4 bottle of Chivas left, so we took our time.

we spent the time TCSS.... with only the 2 of us around, Zoe started to get more physcial... with the ocassional hug and holding of my arm etc... was very surprised coz she was never close to me b4 in the office... we have had a very platonic working relationship... she was talking dirty and spewing out vulgarities with every sentence.... never seen this side of her.

when it was time to leave, i had to hold her to walk out of the place... but i was sure she was not dead drunk and not know what was happening, just drowsy and had problem walking... when we reach the car, while TCSS, i could tell she was still pretty conscious of what was happening.

on the way back in the car, she continued to tease me, holding my hands when i place it on the gear... and when she touched my thigh... well, i couldnt take it anymore... had to ask her, " u horny issit??"
another good story

deepthroat
09-11-2005, 10:42 AM
another good story
Bro, try not to quote the whole story for your short comment. It's mentioned in the stickies, boss may come after you. Just a simple advise.

KingBong
14-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Seems like a dying thread, oh well. To protect the innocent, some parts are fiction...
Saw this chio bu sitting at the reception, thought to myself nice legs. Went up to her and asked if she can spread it form me. Haha, of course not, asked who she was waiting for. The new gal was hired as a secretary, too bad not mine. Would classify as lao chio, not really lao, looks matured, but body is definitely chio, curvy at the right places. Already a mother I heard. So whenever the boss isnt in, I'd go chat with her. She likes to club (not surprising), and the type that laughs at silly jokes guys make when they r horny. On surface like a bimbo, but in fact street smart. Cos she knows that I'm coming on to her, and she plays along :) I've seen other guys try it on her to see her reaction, wah cold shoulder and wet blanket thrown. Another plus is her sexiness, imagine those downblouse poses, she knows it all. After a long time, chance came when she was "attached" to me for a project. To be fair, she was really hardworking and efficient (I mean her admin work here). Actually quite meticulate and thorough, the type that dont mind getting her hands dirty :) So the boss is happy and throws dinner, guess who I sit with. Make her down a few and she gets tipsy. But, shucks who is sticking with her, her colleague who is always sticking her nose in everything. Why can't she just go home, no she has to listen in to our conversation. Bummer. As I was walking to my car and about to drive off, got a sms. "You want to send me home". I replied, "No lah so late, but if you want". Must play hard to get then song. "Yes, cant get a cab". Told her where I was and she walked over. We diverted to somewhere else, needless to guess, but it was incredible. Like the foreplay started since the first day we met, and building up everyday. Exploded like volcanoes, and tried everything I could remem from the movies. She even suggested a few pos, like on the table, me standing, and her fav on top. Cant write the details as words cant describe, but it was a few hours and 2 packs of cds later that we got home and concussed for like 12 hrs straight. Subsequently, she would giggle whenever she saw me, and teasingly say "hi stud", "like yr ****". Stuff like tat, buay tahan. Then later the other gals also started giving me that look, shucks she must have told them wat happened. Doesnt matter, but then others started downblousing in front of me too. Too distracting man, shall leave that for later parts...

nismo88
14-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Bro KB...
sounds like u got referrals....

u gonna be busy in the office oredi.... :D

KingBong
19-12-2005, 06:41 PM
This is part fiction for confidentiality and to add entertainment value. No one was hurt in the process...just skip if you dont like it :rolleyes:
It was a weekend and at the office to tie up this project, was covering for someone on vacation, boy did I feel like ****, that person suntanning at the beach while I slog in the office. Suddenly I saw this colleague, she's not based here but comes over for some projects. Let's just say that she's asian but educated in us, looks like jennifer aniston from some angles,fair,not thin, juicy and nice round rear end. Seeing her made me feel better, and hornier of course.She was over for the weekend due to some screw up as well,looked kinda sad so i told her abt my prob and both of us started laughing at each other how sorry state we were in. Found out she was seperated from her hubby and it was stressin her out.I was shocked(more like glad) and commented why would someone wanna divorce her. Turns out both travelled a lot and they hardly saw each other.She asked her if I had the hots for her and i said yea sorry abt that...she started touching her hair, nips protruding, and crossed her legs in front of me..black i thot i saw hehe.Told me she noticed me and available now,immediately offered to send her back to the hotel,so nice of me, but she was flying back later...small head cannot tahan so take over and suggested doing it there.Instead of a slap i expected got a smile. Next thing we were on the table,blowing and sucking each other off.Her undies were matching color with her dress, and nicely trimed.Wore boots and they were almost to her knees.Kept our clothes on,went down on her first,she was moist and ready,followed by her hungry bj,thot she was going to eat it for dinner,told me she luv it,yea me too.Then followed by standing from the front and behind,it was wet and warm,she timed my in motion by pushing back,and the noised made it more stim.I sat down and she rode me like a cowgirl, in front and back,by this time she was almost hysterical,can't make out wat she was saying,hands all over me,hair in a mess,stood up and shot buckets into her mouth,left a bit,and as i withdrew gave another spurt and flowed down the side of her mouth and she used her tongue to lick it.Cleaned up and off she was to catch her plane,me still had to stay on.She thanked me and said her ex "never f*** her like tat before.Next project coming up will recommend me,oh and lots of weekend work required....see you". S***, stress and horniness is a dangerous combination...

tan707070
10-01-2007, 07:49 PM
share old post here

napster
10-01-2007, 08:43 PM
super bo liao :rolleyes: go and dig up a 2005 thread :rolleyes:

desk13
10-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Must be something exciting lah