PDA

View Full Version : Real life stories...

BustLover
26-02-2005, 11:56 PM
We asian always think that the AngMo are very liberal & free with SEX. Is it really true? If you are those who go innocent girls for free sex, I strongly suggest read some of these real life stories attached here:-

You better believe it that if you engaged in premarital sex, it will happen to you. You may escape STDs or pregnancy, but emotional scars will be there for sure. So think a thousand times before you want to do it, no matter how tempting it looks right now, you will regret it, because of this truth that sin never delivers what it's promised.

Please take time to read these testimonies and I hope you can learn much from it and don't repeat the same mistakes because it's very costly.

Story 1:

One teen explained the effects of her sexual involvement in these words:

… Having premarital sex was the most horrifying experience of my life. It wasn't at all the emotionally satisfying experience the world deceived me into believing. I felt as if my insides were being exposed and my heart left unattended…I know God has forgiven me of this haunting sin, but I also know I can never have my virginity back. I dread the day that I have to tell the man I truly love and wish to marry that he is not the only one, though I wish he were…I have stained my life—a stain that will never come out.

Story 2:

Another girl described her experience this way:

After you've done it, you're really attached to that guy. It's as if he's your life; you feel really vulnerable. [When the relationship ended, I felt] really awful. I can't describe it. About a week after we had sex, we broke up because I found out he was dating other girls. It really hurt.

Story 3:

One woman wrote: I wish I could tell every young adult in America that you truly will reap what you sow. Cohabitation may seem wonderful initially (sin is so deceiving!), but eventually it creates more problems than you can imagine.

I lived with my boyfriend for two years before we got married. I knew I was breaking my parents' hearts, as well as my Heavenly Father's heart! My boyfriend was not a Christian, but I figured I could change him if we moved in together.

The "this-is-yours, that-is-mine" mentality that enabled us to "successfully" live together completely unraveled once we got married. We had become too separate and too selfish, making it nearly impossible to become "one flesh." The honeymoon was over before the wedding day ever arrived.

Story 4:

Alicia

At the beginning of this year, I had a friend named Rick. Rick and I would talk forever. We became so close that our feelings developed into more romance than just a friendship. We started dating, and one thing led to another. I often wondered how far was too far, but I had decided I could stop whenever I wanted to.

Whenever I was at Rick's house, we would always go to his bedroom to be alone. He had such a large family that his room was the only place we could talk. Innocently, we would sit on his bed. After we started dating, it was harder to just sit there with each other. Kissing came first, and we found it harder and harder to stop there. Even after we became involved in heavy petting, I still believed I could stop before we actually did it. After a few months of this, I found that I didn't want to stop. Then one night it happened—we had sex. It was worse than I could even imagine. I felt dirty and very separated from God. I hated myself for doing something I've grown up believing was so wrong. I had the guiltiest feeling I've ever had.

Rick walked me to my car and asked me what was wrong. I burst into tears. I told him that I hated it. I never wanted to do it again. Then Rick told me that he loved me, and the weirdest thing was that I couldn't tell him I loved him back. I had no feelings for him anymore. We sat in front of his house for a long time. We both cried. We knew what we did together was wrong.

I didn't see Rick for three weeks because he was out of town. During that time I prayed about it, not knowing what else to do. While we were separated, I realized what a real Christian relationship should be like, and I also realized that the relationship Rick and I had was the total opposite. I learned what was right and reassessed my morals. I asked God for forgiveness and started my life over. I still care for Rick, but I know if we are to have a relationship, it must be based on God.

Now I know that "too far" doesn't mean only intercourse, but also the stages leading up to it. Too far is when you crave the physical more than the spiritual. Too far is when sexual thoughts take over your relationship. Too far is when you don't want to stop. It can be different for different people; it can be holding hands, kissing, or hugging. With God's help, I can be pure from this day on.

Please let me know your feeling on this? If you like more stories like the above, I will continue to add some more. 10Q....

DieCorkStand
28-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Hi Bro, I have to agreed that hurting a girl or woman is a very bad thing to do for their age below 25. I am assuming that woman get more mature and responsible for themselves at the age of 25 after knowing so many ladies out there.

But love & sex and marriage has nothing to do with the damn religion. Pls do not preach in the web site as I dislike too religious people taht they forget where they come from and what they are.

This world will have more peace without religion. This is very true if you do not open your eyes , open it now.

There is no such thing as damn god, it is an ibject created by man for power and greed to lead the blind followers ... Common people need to be more intelligent to see things that they don see through, "Human agreeds" = GOD.

I am just trying to save the world from been falling into non-existing hole.

orbit_beer
28-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Pls do not preach in the web site as I dislike too religious people taht they forget where they come from and what they are.

wtf u talking about?telling ppl not to preach in the website and u youself discouraging religion?by the way,i'm a free thinker,pls dun criticize other's belief and religion,its entirely up to them.

jdi813
28-02-2005, 07:07 PM
So what's the point of these real life stories ??? That these interviewd christian gals are really sad, repressed and totally brainwashed people ??? Ur title is misleading enough ... but the religious propaganda underlynig these stories has to take the cake man ...

This is not really the right place to preach the "morality of premarital sex and the negative effects it has on marriage".

In my opinion, it all boils down to the maturity of the individuals involved, regardless of their religious beliefs. Some people can handle it some can't, same as any other obstacle encountered in the course of life.

The success of a marriage is based on the ability of both individuals to communicate with each other, accomodate one another and compromise for the sake of both MORE than whether or not they fcuked before saying their wedding vows.

Cheri_Popper
28-02-2005, 07:13 PM
wtf u talking about?telling ppl not to preach in the website and u youself discouraging religion?by the way,i'm a free thinker,pls dun criticize other's belief and religion,its entirely up to them.

I am also a free thinker. I totally agreeded with Bro Orbit Beer! You should not comdemn other ppl's religion.

All the religions preaches you to be filial to your parents, not to steal, not to kill...etc. There is not religions that tell you not to be filial, to kill...etc

We live in a multi-racial country. We must learn to respect each other ppl's choice of religion and not critised them! :mad:

DavidCheng
28-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Hi Bro, I have to agreed that hurting a girl or woman is a very bad thing to do for their age below 25. I am assuming that woman get more mature and responsible for themselves at the age of 25 after knowing so many ladies out there.

But love & sex and marriage has nothing to do with the damn religion. Pls do not preach in the web site as I dislike too religious people taht they forget where they come from and what they are.

This world will have more peace without religion. This is very true if you do not open your eyes , open it now.

There is no such thing as damn god, it is an ibject created by man for power and greed to lead the blind followers ... Common people need to be more intelligent to see things that they don see through, "Human agreeds" = GOD.

Clap clap clap. This is really full of CRAP!
Why 25 years old?
I am just trying to save ... HOW?
GOD bless U joker...

Ah Paul
28-02-2005, 09:20 PM
not every female or male is the same...some can take it some cannot...

butt
01-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Bro bustlover...
So wat is your point? Is this your way of articulating to us that angmo's also can fear sex? Even if so, i dun see how that affects us, and our perceptions leh. Wat you quote may be true, but is representative of perhaps a very small minority of the western population? Just a good way of showing that there is always a flipside to everything, i suppose.
Dunno wat im +++king also, because dunno wat you writing also... :D

jokoto
01-03-2005, 01:21 AM
for once I thought this is a religious forum! how ironic! ... or else how to explain the purpose of the thread.

it would be interesting to hear what others say.

jokoto

asdfghjkl
01-03-2005, 01:25 AM
reminded of the book: excuse me, are you a model? :rolleyes:

Pistone
01-03-2005, 02:02 PM
my view on premarital sex is this...

in this day and age...ppl are becoming more liberal...
especially women...

talk shows, women mags all project the image of the new-age woman
being able to flock in and out of relationships..
having sexual urges.. and being emotionally stable enough to satisfy those urges without being hurt in the end...

i myself have been lucky enough to satisfy a couple of women in that respect.... i have already been told, that as women, they have urges too.. and theres nothing wrong with having sex to satisfy it...

i mean honestly, most women can attract a man to bonk them easily... just show the correct signs and off they go.... the same is unfortunately not so for most men.. we have to work damn hard to get a non-committed bonk..

to me.. single women nowadays are just like men without dicks...
cos supply must meet demand.. if some guys are getting non-committed bonks.. there must be at least an equal amount of women enjoying the non-commited bonks as well...

bonk away bros.. just play safe..
keep the emotions off and the rubbers on...

cheers

kosheen
01-03-2005, 02:23 PM

These remarks are uncalled for. We should respect other's religion. :mad:

To threadstarter,

So wat's your point in this post? All the experiences listed seem to be Christian girls. They do not represent every girl.

Ethanas
01-03-2005, 02:45 PM
I actually wonders about the threadstarter intentions too.

This is afterall a commercial sex forum. And most of us "purchase" what that is willingly "sold".

So threadstarter you are trying to tell us to be a good Christian and stop bonking? Or trying to tell us not to bonk our gf unless we wanna marry them or we must marry them if we bonk them? (liddat hor I have like over 100 wifes liao sg law only allow me to have 1 wife leh)

Your intention is not too clear in this aspect please clarify. Thanks.

<Edited after rereading the threadstarter post 3 times, paiseh my english not too powerful>

I get it now... after 3rd read, threadstarter wans to confirm if the ang mo ladies are sensitive like our asian girls?

My answer is ang mos or asian all human mah, their up bringing is more liberal, but the christian families has a stricter morality, so they are just as if not more sensitive than our asian girls in this manner (sex educations morals reinforced with the backing of religion). I'll not argue about religion for as far as I know all religion teaches us to be good.

MY re-edited humble 2 cents

DieCorkStand
01-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Hi Bros, I am here to apologise for the things I have said as in a no respect tone.
True I have friends and relatives that a re supertitious and religious, I have to "respect" them in a insincere way as I can't bring myself close enough that people can go without thinking in doing or believing something that does not exist.

Of cos wise and intelligent people knows the weakness of the blind follower , they believe in doing good, so it is in every religion.

Sad to say most of them are really blind follwer, some mixup the religion though.
I have such strong reaction is becos most of the Christians but not all, like to think that they are the only religion should exist and only way, so do you think they respect other religion ?
They "THINK" their regligion is the only soultion without given themselve a chance. I just pity their children , not given any opportunity and lost their human rights from the day they are born they are already blind..

asdfghjkl
01-03-2005, 09:51 PM
sounds "Get Real" :p

BustLover
01-03-2005, 09:59 PM

This is afterall a commercial sex forum. And most of us "purchase" what that is willingly "sold".

Or trying to tell us not to bonk our gf unless we wanna marry them or we must marry them if we bonk them? (liddat hor I have like over 100 wifes liao sg law only allow me to have 1 wife leh ==> Become a MUSLIM lah... :D )

I get it now... after 3rd read, threadstarter wans to confirm if the ang mo ladies are sensitive like our asian girls? <== That's right.

My answer is ang mos or asian all human mah, their up bringing is more liberal, but the christian families has a stricter morality, so they are just as if not more sensitive than our asian girls in this manner (sex educations morals reinforced with the backing of religion). I'll not argue about religion for as far as I know all religion teaches us to be good.

MY re-edited humble 2 cents Thank you.

Bro Ethanas, thanks for your analysis. For those who thinks that I am trying to bring in religion, I can't stop you from making your deduction.
I notice that there are scums around that likes to deduct points without giving any constuctive remarks. Very typical of ASIAN who only knows how to punish but does not show any appreciation. What a shame!

Lastly, let me offer all bros another story. Pls UP my point if you like this real story.....

I just moved to Canada when this happened. I was 19 years old and they put me with a host family for the first 2 weeks until I found a place of my own. When I first moved in with the host family, I appreciated how beautiful Canadian women are. This lady is married to a guy twice my size and had two kids.

Even though I liked her so much, I did not think I had a chance. During the day the husband goes to work and she stays home. About three days into my stay, she asked if I need any thing and I told her I need to buy a few things from the supermarket. We went together and had lunch and during our shopping trip, our bodies rubbed and she saw me trying some clothes and she told me when something looks good on me, etc. During lunch she "accidentally" touched my legs, about 4 times.

The next day, while I was coming out of the shower, she asked me to join her for breakfast and I said, after I put something on. She said you looked good the way you are. Being the little dick I am I agreed to come join her - no underwear, nothing but the bathrobe and the towel. She was wearing nothing under her clothes either...as it became apparent later!
I helped her prepare breakfast and my dick was so hard, she noticed him and made a comment about how huge it was. That did it for me and I was about to drop my robe when she came from behind and gave me a hug and reached with her hand and massaged my stiff cock. I turned around kissed her and started the whole thing!

I'll tell she was a PRO. she sucked me and asked me not to blow my load in her mouth...and I didn't! All the time she held my dick with her hands and said how big it was. She asked me to eat her pussy, but I think I was terrible and that is why she pulled me up. She took me by the hand to the living room and rode me like I never thought it was possible. I came right away.
She played with me some more and soon after my dick was hard again and she asked me to fuck her in different positions. I was able to last a lot longer than the first time. She was screaming and talking to me while we fucked. She asked me to put my hands on her boobs, but I was not very impressed with how they felt, because they were saggy. I was disappointed because they looked firm when she was wearing clothes, but it turned out that she uses tight bras.

Her pussy was not tight, but she gave out a lot of juice. I came in her pussy so many times and I fucked her every day for two weeks, but I was very afraid of her husband.
I was happy to leave that house even though I enjoyed the fucking. I said to myself, this house is built on mistrust and fucking behind each others' backs. I was very sure that the man was fucking around too.
One thing though, I asked the woman, Why do you have sex with me when you have a husband?

ANSWER.... to be continued.... :D

BustLover
01-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Oops... Forget to UP your point. Thanks for your contribution..

Originally Posted by Ethanas
MY re-edited humble 2 cents Thank you.

Ethanas
01-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Oops... Forget to UP your point. Thanks for your contribution..

Relax bro, I must admit your original post does seems a little misleading, therefore getting a lot of flak.

I do not normally deduct peoples point lah. Points by themselves are just guage so don't take it too seriously.

How's Canada? Which part were you at? The last time I was there I stayed in edmonton, bloody cold place.

Oh wait before I misread and shot myself too soon again, the story is about you right, not just taken from somewhere right?

<edited after seeing your nick that you are in singapore>

Misread again. wah lao I really must admit this is the first time I edited twice in two postings in a thread. >.<

waahaa
02-03-2005, 01:41 PM
ANSWER.... to be continued.... :D

so what is the answer? anyways, some points for you

BustLover
02-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Okay, the answer from her was:-
She said she loves her husband and they have sex almost every night, but she wanted more and she likes my big and young cock. :)

That's it. End of the story... Next, let me end off with another real life story:-

I am having the worst luck in my sex life right now. I am just finishing up my communtiy service crap from my last incident For my community service I am working at at a communty center. I help with their sports programs.

Well while I am working I meet this Super hot female. We start talking and it turns out that she is doing community service for vandalism. Now being a bit of a bad boy myself, I ask if she wants to get together later and cause some trouble. Now the girl was one of the coolest people I have ever met. We ended up back at my place for some hot tubing well before we even get to the hot tub we start going at it. She goes down on me and all is great. She starts to take of her shirt and bra but for some reason she seemed reluctant to take off he skirt.

Me being in the mood I dont pay much atention to this because I am full blown ready to go. We start kissing some more and I slip my hand up her skirt and found the reason she did not want to take off her skirt. SHE HAS A DICK :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!! I very slowly took my hand out and sit up and with as much grace as I could muster get up and left the room. I am proud of myself for not flipping and and going psycho on this chick/man. I took a few deep breaths and went back in to the room and we started to talk.

"She" told me that she was not a guy she was born with the full female insides and she is going to get surgry later this year to fix the rest of the problem. I am working very hard at not being an jerk. We still hanging out because like I said eariler she is one of the coolest people that I have ever met. I am glad to have her as a friend, But I could never hook up with her again the whole once had a dick thing will be stuck in my mind forever.

Let's hope that Sherine don't read this..

Thanks for reading....Pls let me know if you want some more interesting one...