PDA

View Full Version : "KUMCHENG SEX"

geylangbonker
26-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi,
bros......do you believe in "kumcheng" after having sex with a woman who is just an ordinary friend to you....not fls... not.... ons .....but a female friend of your who you know for a long time..........if you encounter this kind of situation....how would you reciprocate?????any comments!

OceanEleven
26-02-2005, 11:09 PM
What tye of Kumcheng are you talking about? Since known each other long time then it is mutual understanding where each other stand after the sex. Do you expect things to change? :confused:

diesel
26-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Very hard to have 'kumcheng' sex, though it may be possible among friends. :eek:

spider_j
27-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Hmmm I dun believe that most women are capable of doing this thing you call "kumcheng sex" lah. For women, sex connotes emotional attachment and for men, it dun have to mean anything. Like it or not, sex is a means where women employ to get you into a relationship.

I dun believe any woman fren you have is gonna 'song song' let you free fuck and not expect anything to come from it. But if you dun care abt the frenship and just wanna fuck her, then OK lor. But I personally feel it's impossible to have 'kumcheng sex' lah.

I will believe that this kinda sex is possible on the day where women are so open and free abt sex that prozzies all no business liao. But I think that day will never come.

Microsoft
27-02-2005, 12:57 AM
I will believe that this kinda sex is possible on the day where women are so open and free abt sex that prozzies all no business liao. But I think that day will never come.

They do exist. Friends ended up having ONS though not common... Wat scary is ONS later turn into something else... like "Fatal Attraction"... :eek:

So me always avoid such temptation. Rather bonk n forget a WL instead. No hand leg. Hehe :D

geylangbonker
27-02-2005, 02:42 PM
thks bro..

some of the guidelines here posted by you guys are good advises but if let say i happened to encounter a friend (female) of mine ....and i somehow by accident have sex with her but do not want any commited relationship with her .....like tat can or not! MEANING THAT SHE IS NOT MY GALFRIEND BUT JUST AN ORDINARY FRIEND AND I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER..IS THERE SUCH THING SUCH AS HAVING SEX WITH THE OTHER PARTY WITH NO KUMCHENG WITH EACH OTHER......

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN LAH!!!

TooFast
27-02-2005, 02:46 PM
I understand la geylang bonker.....

Hmm.......

Go with the flow :D

OceanEleven
27-02-2005, 03:03 PM
thks bro..
MEANING THAT SHE IS NOT MY GALFRIEND BUT JUST AN ORDINARY FRIEND AND I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER..IS THERE SUCH THING SUCH AS HAVING SEX WITH THE OTHER PARTY WITH NO KUMCHENG WITH EACH OTHER......
No need to shout. No feelings for her yet have sex, then likely is lust at its best. You lust for that physical contact with her for some time already, that's why you will have sex with her. As for her, I dont know what's her stand. Maybe she'll take it easy as a ONS, or she hold the torch for you quite a while now. :)

Snuber
27-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Hey, cool down. There's no need for you to type in CAPS even if you feel frustrated in trying to explain what you want to say.

The answer actually lies with yourself.

If you dun want any strings attached, just pretend that nothing happen. Simple as that. As for your friend, if she understands, then she will also pretend that nothing has happened. Else, she will just think that you are just another axxhole.

But if you still feel uneasy about the whole thing or she starts to get more touchy feely with you, just sit down & have a proper talk with her to achieve a common understanding.

Either way, you will just break the r/s or just maintain as it is.

ignis sport
27-02-2005, 03:10 PM
MEANING THAT SHE IS NOT MY GALFRIEND BUT JUST AN ORDINARY FRIEND AND I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER..IS THERE SUCH THING SUCH AS HAVING SEX WITH THE OTHER PARTY WITH NO KUMCHENG WITH EACH OTHER......
sir take it easy, u r not alone...me oso got like that
some more this girl works in the same company as i do :)
quite nice actually, till now we're still friends only

don't sweat it, no need to frus over it lor

cheers!!!

warmnites
27-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Sex with frens ---- yes happens & luv it cause end of day still can sit at cafe like a buddy .... sooo nice ....
expecially when she just breaks off another relationship great time for sex cause she will be using you to get all her depression away after that get on with her life & new BF ... that's what frens are for rite! help each other .... sex is sex ..... love is love - guys & gals can tell the difference rite! unless you're very emotional thinking sex with PRC is = love then you must be very young like a kid!

asdfghjkl
27-02-2005, 03:33 PM
she feels u can make her orgasm?

geylangbonker
27-02-2005, 03:44 PM
she feels u can make her orgasm?

Hope so....she only wants orgasm but don't come and bother about me in a relationship with her after that ....i and her are still friends..
but that does that mean we are sex partners and we can do it again and again ...without kumcheng"

owen10
27-02-2005, 08:44 PM
i thk maybe rare to find in SG as ppl too conservative. perhaps more common amongst westerners overseas. reminds me of d sitcom BH 90210 where frens F ard with ea other n exchg partners freely :)

95-emperor
28-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Think not advisable
especially if you seeing others gals
then maybe she get jealousy and try to spolit your new relationship

I believe nothing is "Free" in this world although
"Free" things always taste best.

HAHAHAHA :p

charger
28-02-2005, 12:20 PM
i thk maybe rare to find in SG as ppl too conservative. perhaps more common amongst westerners overseas. reminds me of d sitcom BH 90210 where frens F ard with ea other n exchg partners freely :)

SG women are not as conservative as you think. I have met and made friends with alot of divorcees, girls who just broke with BF and married women in Pubs and other places, I can say alot of them are looking for sex for destressing .Infact I just met one who broke off recently, on the 2nd date we petted , digged and frenched like mad.She kept saying she wanted sex but I declined becus in the car its cramp, however I have yet to chio her cause I am worried of being caught. Alot them just want to have a no-obligation-no string attached sex. :)

qguy
28-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Yes, It's possible. End of the day we r only but human beings. I personally have met such a gal b4, she was the salesgal i bumped into while shopping around & end up buying something which i do not need, & of course her no. too, She's not a looker though.
Dated her 4 a few times then realised she got bf liao. Stopped calling her but she die die want mi 2 meet after afew days. Came out with her 4 heart 2 heart talk, she asked mi y i was avoiding her ?( had not bonk her yet then) claiming that we can be friends though she's attached, we had some wine by the beach, 1 thing led 2 another & we ended up in bed. Then began to realise that she was not satisfied by her bf, anyway she also knows that i'm married & is ok with that. Somemore suggested that i input her no. in my hp as a guy name incase my OC suspects when she call mi. We still meet up occasionally eg. her bday, vday, hornyday.
She ever told mi once that we r onli lovers & can nvr go further than that. I teased her by saying that aren't we sex parthners only? & was wacked terok terok by her. KNN still ask mi buy dress 4 her as compensation!! :mad:
We r still in contact & will meet up once in awhile for makan or drinks, it's not abt bonk everytime though, we can juz chat the nite away like good old friends... but when horny time...JUZ DO IT!!!
She's getting married soon... Haiz.... think will stop all the nonsense then.... Hopefully....... :o

Castrol
28-02-2005, 02:24 PM
and i somehow by accident have sex with her but do not want any commited relationship with her .....

ok ok lah, just pass $50 to her and you'll surely feel better, trust me ;)

waahaa
28-02-2005, 02:36 PM

not after you get hammered upside down by her :p

diesel
28-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Infact I just met one who broke off recently, on the 2nd date we petted , digged and frenched like mad.She kept saying she wanted sex but I declined becus in the car its cramp, however I have yet to chio her cause I am worried of being caught. Alot them just want to have a no-obligation-no string attached sex. I personally have met such a gal b4, she was the salesgal i bumped into while shopping around & end up buying something which i do not need, & of course her no. too, She's not a looker though.I think both of you (qguy & charger) have to share your contacts with the smasters here liao. :D The brothers here will be chasing their number after both of you. :p

qguy
28-02-2005, 03:34 PM
I think both of you (qguy & charger) have to share your contacts with the smasters here liao. The brothers here will be chasing their number after both of you.
Dun really think so Bro diesel, coz she's not FL or WL in the 1st place, gonna respect her mah. She's a local chinese & also not in need of cash coz the bf quite ok wif $$ ( Mayb that's y can't satisfy her due 2 no time)
Mi also didn't spend alot on her, juz some makan & drink $ ( sometimes she insist 2 pay ) juz bought her a dress only & some accessory stuff thingy. Mayb she the type of " Hong Yan Zhi Ji" that can once awhile can bonk if she's horny or i'm horny :p
Remembering then that our 1st date, i try 2 be close 2 her touch touch here, touch touch there, she got flared up & kpkb @ mi. After afew times out, then things started taking it's nature course & water started flowing.... :D

charger
28-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Like bro Qguy said these are not WL or Fl so alot gotta do me chemistry betw. us. In fact if you go pubbing mre often you would probably see 2 or more girls sat together ,they tcss abt and also bioing for guys .Alot of them are frustrated women and if you clicked well with them.......then one thing leads to another.......bed.For guys if we are horny we bonked wives (if married) and go HC if we want variety.Frustrated women go where to release? They look for guys they like( not love) for sex to destress. This is true account and I do have opportunities and have tried a few.Honestly when a woman wanted sex very badly she practically tear your pants off and fcuk you there and then in the car.They just dont care whether others can see or not. Kanna whacked twice by 2 divorcees in the car.No foreplay ,a bit of frenching and they were all heated up, scary when a woman on heat.The best part is after the sex and when we met the next time they pretended nothing has happened and occassionally when i sent them back still get frenching, HJ and Bj. :p

diesel
28-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Two thumbs for qguy's and charger's humble but honest reply. :)

lawry
28-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Two thumbs for
yoh disel,

hows ur gay friend? he asking u for KC sex?? :D

HuiGe3387
28-02-2005, 05:15 PM

Maybe the other way round. Maybe the gal feel horny, then let bro GLBonker bonk so she should pay $50 ? ;)

Girls have needs too. I know some do it w/o strings attached and act like nothing happened after that.