PDA

View Full Version : Threesome with Wife

WHAM
25-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Has anyone out there fantasize about having threesome with wife ? Third party can be male or female ? I know this friend of mine who always tells his wife while making out to her about his fantasy about wanting to have a threesome with his wife. His wife actually agrees ! But the wife does not want another male. She wants a female so that my friend will be satisfied. I think she talk cock only. If that really happens, I think my friend's wife will find it hard to continue a normal marriage life with the experience of watching her husband fucking another woman !!

Any comments or experience to share ?

diesel
25-02-2005, 11:57 PM
There are swing parties in Singapore.

Threesome with wife is common to local swingers.

stephenL
26-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Bro wham,
There's a few bro out there with this activities and I came to know a friend who is into it with wife...
read this thread....
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32534

WazAGuy
26-02-2005, 12:34 AM
If yr wife one the other party to be a lady ...u earn lor... dun u think soo :)

diesel
26-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Just imagine threesome with your wife and another woman.

This video-clip (http://www.truexxxvideo.com/tsbkr6l030srb/014/001.mpg) may show something like this.

bully
27-02-2005, 05:31 PM
I always have this 3some fantasy. Be it a gal or a guy as long as my wife is Ok with it. Actually a seeing my wife with a guy will turn me on but only oral sex. Its her fantasy too... :D

WHAM
27-02-2005, 10:21 PM
I always have this 3some fantasy. Be it a gal or a guy as long as my wife is Ok with it. Actually a seeing my wife with a guy will turn me on but only oral sex. Its her fantasy too... :D

When you make love to your wife, do you and your wife talk about having a orgy or having another partner joining you two ? Normally, is it you or your wife initiating such talk during love making ? Do you think you or your wife can really accept it if it really happens ? Are you sure you can accept watching your wife giving a blow job to another guy ? Maybe you fantasize it but when it really happens, do you think you can take it ?

thaivisitor
27-02-2005, 10:50 PM
I think achieving your wife's fantasy and letting you watch should not be a problem mah...

If you post in the FL forums, you can even make some money out of it. So what's keeping you? or unless you're just talking cock? Prove to us that you're serious lah.... prove lah... :rolleyes:

GundamSeed
27-02-2005, 11:14 PM
So far only PeterPan has the guts and wisdom to do 3some with his gf. This man is a rare species.

peterpan
27-02-2005, 11:19 PM
When you make love to your wife, do you and your wife talk about having a orgy or having another partner joining you two ? Normally, is it you or your wife initiating such talk during love making ? Do you think you or your wife can really accept it if it really happens ? Are you sure you can accept watching your wife giving a blow job to another guy ? Maybe you fantasize it but when it really happens, do you think you can take it ?

Wham, do u have a gf nw to share with? Y are u asking so many qn abt other ppl? Im confused u noe... U have the fantasy, or u wanto share ur gf, or u wanto try others gf?
Pls tell us exactly wat u want

thaivisitor
27-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Wham, do u have a gf nw to share with? Y are u asking so many qn abt other ppl? Im confused u noe... U have the fantasy, or u wanto share ur gf, or u wanto try others gf?
I think he is asking bro bully, the one who says he will enjoy seeing his wife having oral sex with another guy, which is her fantasy.

bully
28-02-2005, 09:23 AM
I think achieving your wife's fantasy and letting you watch should not be a problem mah...

If you post in the FL forums, you can even make some money out of it. So what's keeping you? or unless you're just talking cock? Prove to us that you're serious lah.... prove lah... :rolleyes:

Bro Thaivisitor,

Read my thread carefully,
"I always have this fantasy" "Its her fantasy too"

Fantasy:
1. the faculty of inventing images, esp. extravagant or visionary ones.
2. a fanciful mental image; a daydream.
3. a whimsical speculation.
4. a fantastic invention or composition; a fantasia.
5. a genre of imaginative fiction involving fantastic stories, often in a magical pseudo-historical setting.

:cool:

bully
28-02-2005, 09:27 AM
I think he is asking bro bully, the one who says he will enjoy seeing his wife having oral sex with another guy, which is her fantasy.

Bro thaivisitor,

pls read the replay carefully...
Bro Peterpan mention "WHAM"

Originally Posted by peterpan

:cool:

WHAM
28-02-2005, 10:20 PM
bro thaivisitor is correct. i am asking bro bully.

anyway, i raised this topic for discussion cos as mentioned in my maiden mail, i have a friend who is into this. so i am just asking around about how people feel after seeing their GFs or wives getting laid.

thaivisitor
01-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Bro Thaivisitor,

Read my thread carefully,
"I always have this fantasy" "Its her fantasy too"

OK lah.. OK lah... bro, relax, keep cool... kekekekeke

But seriously, it's dangerous to have such fantasy if one cannot accept the reality because it is not difficult to have this fantasy in reality. If it really happens, can you accept it? If not, you should take this off your wife's and your mind.

just a suggestion.

cheers

bully
01-03-2005, 10:51 PM
OK lah.. OK lah... bro, relax, keep cool... kekekekeke

But seriously, it's dangerous to have such fantasy if one cannot accept the reality because it is not difficult to have this fantasy in reality. If it really happens, can you accept it? If not, you should take this off your wife's and your mind.

just a suggestion.

cheers

No worries bro, we are all here to share to discuss.
Ya rite, fantasy and reality are totally different. Well, after so many yrs of routine sex, we sometimes need some fantasy to spice things up.
:D

WHAM
02-03-2005, 10:27 PM
No worries bro, we are all here to share to discuss.
Ya rite, fantasy and reality are totally different. Well, after so many yrs of routine sex, we sometimes need some fantasy to spice things up.
yeah ..agree ..sometimes need some fantasy to enjoy the sex even more. but then, have to be careful as we playing with fire. the other day, my friend who always talk fantasy to his wife while making out, his wife told him after they make out that she will consider getting another girl to join in and let him fuck ! my friend got a shock and ask if she is serious and she said she will think about it...that sounds serious enough..especially it was after the make out and not during the make out. he thinks his wife is just being nice and want him to enjoy. i told him not to play with fire.

darylcch
04-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Once, while I was licking my gf...she suddenly moan out saying that how nice to have another guy licking her breast at the same time...

I heard it but didn't care anything ....and lick her till she comes...

but the next time I lick her...I ask whether she is into 3some..immediately..she say no...puzzled...

bully
04-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Once, while I was licking my gf...she suddenly moan out saying that how nice to have another guy licking her breast at the same time...

I heard it but didn't care anything ....and lick her till she comes...

but the next time I lick her...I ask whether she is into 3some..immediately..she say no...puzzled...

Bro, of coz she will say no la... U cannot be so direct. When the mood is rite and when she is damn high, u gotta say how nice some one is sucking ya nipples now...
:rolleyes:

PowerX
25-03-2005, 02:58 PM
What happen to this side, no posting and its dead.

webfox
25-03-2005, 03:01 PM
i think the threadstarter lose interest liao perhaps.

speedpass
25-03-2005, 03:19 PM
have always been thinking of having a threesome wif my wife n another woman , but wanting to ask , but scared ltr she angry , though sometimes i do see her watching my videos .

stephenL
25-03-2005, 03:20 PM
same goes with my wifey....maybe they prefer 3some of 2 guys......

webfox
25-03-2005, 03:24 PM
really? but the gals that i've asked, they say they are not comfortable with two guys at the same time? that's why your wifey and peterpan's gf are a rare gem :)

same goes with my wifey....maybe they prefer 3some of 2 guys......

CNNcmg
25-03-2005, 03:28 PM
I love 3some with two female..
hmm except not many swinging female...

Guess have to stick to FL....

CNNcmg
25-03-2005, 03:30 PM
she will consider getting another girl to join in and let him fuck ! my friend got a shock and ask if she is serious and she said she will think about it...that sounds serious enough..especially it was after the make out and not during the make out. he thinks his wife is just being nice and want him to enjoy. i told him not to play with fire.

Hahaha not many sg ger so open one..
scalli the wife is testing your friend....

webfox
25-03-2005, 04:02 PM
ya i agree with CNNcmg, some gals are very smart, set traps for you to jump in and once you do, they snap at you and lan lan get scolding liao.

Hahaha not many sg ger so open one..
scalli the wife is testing your friend....

webfox
25-03-2005, 04:03 PM
i don't mind 3some with couple also but i think the swinging scene here is such that if you don't have a partner, the couple usually won't even want to meet you.

I love 3some with two female..
hmm except not many swinging female...

Guess have to stick to FL....

Doenitz79
25-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Oops,wrong entry...

webfox
25-03-2005, 04:13 PM
i think it's not for us to comment if it's perverse or not lor, personally i think threesomes are kinda of kinky and it would be nice to take part in one, but there are guys that think it's sick, so to each his own.

anyway i think if the boy can make your gal really turn on and enjoy herself, i don't see why not :D

How about seeing your gal being banged by a much younger teenage boy while you watch/join in the fun?

Does it sound perverse???

Maybe you guys might want to check out this piece of literotica,

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Hornymother//Hotel%20Romp.txt

stephenL
25-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Agreed......each has his own views......

PowerX
25-03-2005, 11:20 PM
ya i agree with CNNcmg, some gals are very smart, set traps for you to jump in and once you do, they snap at you and lan lan get scolding liao.

haha.. that is funny. :) But I don't think gals are smart to set traps like that, if they do that, they are acturely giving the partner a starting point to do it. Thou they will be angry or scolding but they are in a way helping the partner, for guys, once it started, it will not stop there, sure have the 2nd, 3rd... times, you guys know what I mean. So do you still think gals are very smart to set traps. I wise my partner can set a trap for me, and I will trap her back. Hehe... dream on!

lexcorp
26-03-2005, 02:34 AM
haha i agree but have to be careful also some people like to act pig eat tiger

haha.. that is funny. :) But I don't think gals are smart to set traps like that, if they do that, they are acturely giving the partner a starting point to do it. Thou they will be angry or scolding but they are in a way helping the partner, for guys, once it started, it will not stop there, sure have the 2nd, 3rd... times, you guys know what I mean. So do you still think gals are very smart to set traps. I wise my partner can set a trap for me, and I will trap her back. Hehe... dream on!

thefirstname
26-03-2005, 11:31 AM

I agree bro WebFox,

I had one very short-lived relationship with a sg gal when i first moved here. She had this thing about baiting me. A typical conversation would go like:
She: "Mmmm... I've been thinking..."
I: "What?"
She: "My friend Cindy is so sexy, don't you think?"
I:"uh huh"
She:" Bet she's good in bed"
She:" She is bi, you know"
She:" She told me she'd love to join the two of us in bed"
I (looking up from the paper):" Oh... she did. Did she?"
She: "So what do you think about it?"
I:"Well, if you like it, then ...ahem... In have no objection" <thinks...Thank you God...I'll sure remember to visit the church this year...or the next>
She:"You mean you are ok with having her in bed with us?"
I (still not noticng the danger):"well...yes"
<In the background... the sound of a steel bear trap springing shut>
She:"You want to fuck my friend? How could you? You are disgusting! How could you even think of something like that"
I: <tie a rope around my neck, grin, and jump>

PowerX
26-03-2005, 10:41 PM
I agree bro WebFox,

I had one very short-lived relationship with a sg gal when i first moved here. She had this thing about baiting me. A typical conversation would go like:
She: "Mmmm... I've been thinking..."
I: "What?"
She: "My friend Cindy is so sexy, don't you think?"....

....She:"You want to fuck my friend? How could you? You are disgusting! How could you even think of something like that"
I: <tie a rope around my neck, grin, and jump>

Is this a true story of yours?

WHAM
06-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Have any one had any real experience to share about having threesome with your GF/wife ? My friend always has this fantasy but never dare try. Why making out, he always ask his wife and his wife says ok to having another girl join in. My friend also always fantasize about watching his wife getting fucked by some male stud and seeing his wife getting very satisfied. My friend says he is not able to satisfy his wife cos he cums very fast and sometimes his wife never cum at all. he can only come one time with his wife. his wife is quite a basic and simple gal about sex - not so adventurous and very straight when it comes to sex. any advice out there from expereinced bros to give my friend ? he feels that making out with his wife is not as exciting as before and wants to inject some excitment into the process so that he can continue to have sex with her every week.

diver5007
07-04-2005, 12:58 AM
Bro wam, Ask yr friend to read this thread. He will improved alot if he can do 30% of this.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35070

bully
07-04-2005, 08:50 AM
Have any one had any real experience to share about having threesome with your GF/wife ? My friend always has this fantasy but never dare try. Why making out, he always ask his wife and his wife says ok to having another girl join in. My friend also always fantasize about watching his wife getting fucked by some male stud and seeing his wife getting very satisfied. My friend says he is not able to satisfy his wife cos he cums very fast and sometimes his wife never cum at all. he can only come one time with his wife. his wife is quite a basic and simple gal about sex - not so adventurous and very straight when it comes to sex. any advice out there from expereinced bros to give my friend ? he feels that making out with his wife is not as exciting as before and wants to inject some excitment into the process so that he can continue to have sex with her every week.

Bro WHAM, many ways to spice up one's sex life. He can always change the places like in the living room, kitchen, bathroom...etc. He can also try public places if they are adventurous enough like park, beach, theatres...etc. Anywhere if you think both of you can accept or even inside the car. Go for short trips. I believe diff places gives you diff feelings and excitments.

Sex toys is another good option. It sure create another spark in ya sex life. Most important is both of you must be willing to experience new things. Communication is a MUST, be it sex toys, 3some...etc.

Jus my 2cents worth...
:p

darylcch
07-04-2005, 11:03 AM
I have the same problem too. But my wife said that I am good in licking and sucking. She can enjoy whole 1/2hr or more pleasurising by me. But real intercouse, I only can go up to 5min.
If your friend don't mind, he can pm me.

samgoh
29-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi all bros,
I having the same problem, cos my wife is asking to to fuck in front of her with other woman, till now I have not fulfill her dream yet :p .
any advise bros..

astrozz
29-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Have any one had any real experience to share about having threesome with your GF/wife ?

Most people will think this is just a dream/fantasy...but if you are with the right partner (like bro pp) , its becomes a normal part of your sexlife.
I was into many times 3-some with my ex gf , in my 5 years relationship with her , we've been into 3-some with both males and females, actually we were into BDSM (master and slave thingy) and the 3rd party was always a submissive person... we took many pictures of our play... under normal circumstances , nobody will tahan seeing your gf sucking another guys dick or seeing her bf fucking another girl...but once you are in it, it was indeed a great turn on... I remembered taking pictures from different angles of my ex gf sucking this guy's dick and sucking his cum dry....
Dont ask me for pix , after we broke off I deleted all pictures of us and her... what a waste actually.... but that was history...I dont believe I will be able to find another gf/wife like her.... :(

kaizer
30-04-2005, 01:06 AM
well, from my own little perspective.. i believe dat play is play, but muz haf limit. let sexual intercourse between u and ur wife be a special, intimate enjoyment, of coz only between the both of u. for me i will nvr be able to accept my wife/gf being fuck by another guy and i believe neither will she accept me fucking another gal in her prescence. mayb as a fantasy, still can, but i doubt i will be able to accept when the fantasy become reality. call me traditional or wadeva, tis is juz my personal view. afterall im a traditional chinese male even though i always go in and out of geylang.. haha.. good day to all.

10 cc
30-04-2005, 01:51 AM
just sharing about this experience 2 years back. in kl.

my good friend had a gorgeous gf. i always party with them as my gf then is flying mas. so u know those club scene in kl always open till late. initially, when my friend goes to pee, his gf will come near me, dance seductively, rub her ass on my dick and all.

then later, she became more blatant. doing this even when my friend is around. now, she is a very cute and petite girl. i always responded and my friend always laugh and joined us.

then 1 day, after partying, he pulled me one side and said that he wanted to bring his gf to my house. i got 3 rooms, and 2 empty. so i thought instead of bonking her in a hotel, he wanna save money. and i said ok.

back home, i went for a shower and changed and when i got into the living room, i was shocked to see that he is eating her pussy on my sofa. she is naked from waist down, eyebrows locked, moaning softly. he saw me, and just said "hello", and got back to work. not wanting to miss a good show, i said "u guys carry on, i want to watch dvd." my tv is in the same room, so i seat at a single seated sofa and watch a movie, while the action goes on beside me.

then after awhile, her moaning fills the room such that i cannot concentrate on the dialogue anymore (not that i am), i turned my attention to them. they were making out on my 3 seat sofa. now fully naked (as if i donno already know).

after watching for a while, u know, little johnny is already drooling. so i test test water and touched her breasts. she held on to my hands and apply pressure. my friend is still pumping hard. i moved over to sit beside them. she started touching me. i use 1 finger to touch her soft lips. her tongue dart out almost immediately and licked my finger. then i grew hornier. moved my finger into mouth, and she gave me a bj to my index finger. all this while, my friend is humping and pumping.

i held her other hand and brought it inside my shorts. ah.... sense of fulfillment. then her motion became quicker, i pull down my shorts, she turned around and kiss johnny. first tentatively, and vigoriously. i was feeling so good that i started mouth fucking her.

looked up at my friend, and he gave a big smile to me... cb... no need to give face liao. i started to go wild and made more noise, and as if on cue, both of them did to - though hers was hardly audible. saw my friend did a few hard jerk, and went limp. he must have completed his cycle. my turn.

without skipping a bit, i went into her and continue the humping, twisting, squeezing, frenching.... and he was watching all this while. this is too much for me to take in and i came inside her soon.

we did this a few more time, and then he suggested that i invite my gf to join the party... which i did.

but that's another story liao...

:)

kaizer
30-04-2005, 09:11 PM
lol, u call ur gugu bird johnny arh.. haha, i called mine captain xiao yang!~

10 cc
30-04-2005, 09:34 PM
lol, u call ur gugu bird johnny arh.. haha, i called mine captain xiao yang!~
it was given to him by a girl... she called me john, and then that little one always "milk" coming out... so... john...nee, geit? hahaha...

xiao yang? hm... let's not discuss our little brothers here if not people think we gay or something...

KingEros
01-05-2005, 12:36 AM
some gals are very smart, set traps for you to jump in and once you do, they snap at you and lan lan get scolding liao.
If all you get is just a scolding, then what's the big deal ... at least you tried & ended up verifying her trap. On the other hand, you could have actually hit jackpot.
However, if I were in your shoes, I would subtly entice her into setting that trap & then, when she really appeared with another gal to check you out, tell your own gal that you only have eyes & desires for her, that all this while you were only trying to strictly fantasise, etc - the key here is she must have gone as far as bringing in another gal, else you can always say you TCSS only while she'll never be fully convinced of your antics.

i don't mind 3some with couple also but i think the swinging scene here is such that if you don't have a partner, the couple usually won't even want to meet you.
Not true ... although there're not in abundance, there are couples looking for lone man to make up the threesome (afterall, couple plus couple is not exactly a threesome anymore, ya?? :D). However, these couples are mostly not that attractive an option, either physically or mentally.

KingEros
01-05-2005, 12:42 AM
My friend says he is not able to satisfy his wife cos he cums very fast and sometimes his wife never cum at all. he can only come one time with his wife. his wife is quite a basic and simple gal about sex - not so adventurous and very straight when it comes to sex .... he feels that making out with his wife is not as exciting as before and wants to inject some excitment into the process so that he can continue to have sex with her every week.
If this is the real problem, then your friend should seek medical help with his premature ejaculations rather than get another person to convince his wife once & for all that she can get better sex elsewhere. :eek:

10 cc
01-05-2005, 11:52 AM
However, if I were in your shoes, I would subtly entice her into setting that trap & then, when she really appeared with another gal to check you out, tell your own gal that you only have eyes & desires for her, that all this while you were only trying to strictly fantasise.
wah very good... Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance... Sun Zi said: Jiang1 Ji4 Jiu4 Ji4.

(actually, not sure if he said that, but that's not the point here.)

how come i am not surprise this came from u har...?

still looking forward to meet and learn more from u leh, master.

:)

KingEros
01-05-2005, 03:23 PM
wah very good... Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance... Sun Zi said: Jiang1 Ji4 Jiu4 Ji4.
Talking about SunZi ... I'm getting first-hand training by this Prof Wee at Nanyang Business School & he indeed cover the 36 Tricks as well.
He was the Dean at Bizad ... dunno whether it was during your time??

how come i am not surprise this came from u har...?
You're just being kind. :D

10 cc
01-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Talking about SunZi ... I'm getting first-hand training by this Prof Wee at Nanyang Business School & he indeed cover the 36 Tricks as well.
He was the Dean at Bizad ... dunno whether it was during your time??
prof wch, my dean at that time. got a lecture from him too, make us read his book. interesting, but a bit dry...

back to the topic: u got any new 3-some for me to join? then we can be the Black & White knights - black dick (yours) & fair dick (mine) - sure give the nice lady a good time one...

:D :D

WHAM
10-05-2005, 10:35 PM
I see most postings here describe experiences with GF but what about with wife ? You know, GF and wives are much different. I agree with GFs, its easier to do such threesomes as you can break off easily. But with wives and kids, etc, you are talking about having to live through it or divorce, etc, etc. I think its a high risk game to play even though if both husband and wife keen to try. Any bros here have experiences with WIFE before ?

sexytoy.com.sg
10-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Most people will think this is just a dream/fantasy...but if you are with the right partner (like bro pp) , its becomes a normal part of your sexlife.
I was into many times 3-some with my ex gf , in my 5 years relationship with her , we've been into 3-some with both males and females, actually we were into BDSM (master and slave thingy) and the 3rd party was always a submissive person... we took many pictures of our play... under normal circumstances , nobody will tahan seeing your gf sucking another guys dick or seeing her bf fucking another girl...but once you are in it, it was indeed a great turn on... I remembered taking pictures from different angles of my ex gf sucking this guy's dick and sucking his cum dry....
Dont ask me for pix , after we broke off I deleted all pictures of us and her... what a waste actually.... but that was history...I dont believe I will be able to find another gf/wife like her.... :(

Well I believe that at least the memory stays on even after the photos has been deleted. lucky u!

LonelyLad
11-05-2005, 09:22 AM
I had a very interesting experience with my ex-wife.. She loves and admires women with good bodies. She is not so bad herself actually. Many a times when we make love, I know she has this particular girl friend who is really bosomy..D cuppers :) She asked if I ever fantazied about her girl friend when she was not in town and I replied both truthfully and to add to the excitement that I did. Her GF was a divorcee and once we were having a gathering at my place and her GF was too drunk to drive. My ex-wife insisted that she stayed the night and we had a guest room.
I made the devious move of switching off the mains in the guest room air-con and proceeded back to my room with my ex-wife. We were in the midst of making love and talking dirty about her GF when I said oh yes I just remembered the aircon is down in the guest room perhaps we should just let her sleep with u so that she would be more comfortable and I will sleep on the floor... Before anything could happen..there was a knock on our door and her GF who was half dressed stumbled in complaining of the heat in her room. I was naked and my ex-wife was so horny as we were in the midst of making love and when she saw us.. she sobered up and jokingly apologised saying she would sleep on the floor and told us to continue. We continued and i kept staring at her beautiful body..she knew and my ex-wife knew. Then my ex-=wife asked if I wanted her friend too, Of course I said yes and we asked her to join us in the bed. God that night was fantastic.. I made love to 2 beautiful ladies in my room. The next day we took everything in stride and did not mention about it.. But I thanked her anyway The GF and left for work. 2 days later... shit knn my ex-wife scold me like mad saying I am not human and all that sigh.......... Morale of the story.... When your wife says it is ok...it is not always the case.. :eek:
Up me if u can bros

bully
11-05-2005, 11:21 AM
That was power bro. Btw, is it a one to one or a 3some dat nite?

WHAM
06-06-2005, 10:01 PM
any body out there got any experiences to share ?

my friend told me he cum too fast (about 5 to 10 mins) after penetration and scared his wife not satisfied cos the wife did not cum. he tries to prolong his cumming but cannot tahan. even though he tries again after resting for 15 mins, still cum quite fast and his wife not cum. he ask me how ? i say either get his wife a vibrator or eat some viagra ?

any bros got any experience or advice her. he is mid 30s and no sex problem.

sexytoy.com.sg
06-06-2005, 10:39 PM
any body out there got any experiences to share ?

my friend told me he cum too fast (about 5 to 10 mins) after penetration and scared his wife not satisfied cos the wife did not cum. he tries to prolong his cumming but cannot tahan. even though he tries again after resting for 15 mins, still cum quite fast and his wife not cum. he ask me how ? i say either get his wife a vibrator or eat some viagra ?

any bros got any experience or advice her. he is mid 30s and no sex problem.

Try used some prolong lubricant or stamimax condom.

eyez_for_u
07-06-2005, 12:03 AM
without skipping a bit, i went into her and continue the humping, twisting, squeezing, frenching.... and he was watching all this while. this is too much for me to take in and i came inside her soon.

we did this a few more time, and then he suggested that i invite my gf to join the party... which i did.

How I wish i had this kind of experiences when I was in KL> :(