but june tend to be nicer if you say she is preety
and ang pai. She will suck n look at you

another tip
if you are young and you go for aunties
they tend to treat you nicer
and from my experience mei and cheng hui ($50)let me cim
same experience from my friends too.
I suspect they like young mans sperm...
mei even told me she hope to see me again soon.
But sometimes they treat me like nephew...lah
dam jialat.

To those whe enjoy bbbj these aunties
give the best..

guys you must try hse 28 it is one
good place to fuck man!

Tekman
21-04-2002, 06:16 PM
Exactly how old are they ah, bro silver_bullet? :confused:

evo3
21-04-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Tekman
Exactly how old are they ah, bro silver_bullet? :confused:

Tekman, u also interested in KS stuff. me very long time never visit KS St, I use to stay somewhere ard there now alot of changes cant even recongise the hse already. Must again depend on this forum to find out the good stuff.

ParaParaSakura
22-04-2002, 08:41 AM
If u lick ah june's cheeby when she push to u.....she will like u even more.....hey! I never say I got lick ah!

Tekman
23-04-2002, 12:10 AM
Hey bro! What the hell u toking about? No start no end?! :( Bro evo3, me also interested lah, must look around always mah. Maybe we can cheong together one day!

silver_bullet
25-04-2002, 02:18 PM
hi tek man
june is near 40 yrs

go to any hse in KS ask for them

if you dont mind auntie
with super good bj ask for
chieg hui

imho she is the best

nokia6110
25-04-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
If u lick ah june's cheeby when she push to u.....she will like u even more.....hey! I never say I got lick ah!

understand tis gal like customer to lick cb, always force it to me,
dun lick, if lick that means you r also licking other men lan chiau,
imagine how many lan chiau pok her before.
try hc gal better.

Tekman
26-04-2002, 01:13 AM
Say until like very disgusting like that leh bro. hahahahaa :D

Ah Dez
02-05-2002, 04:08 AM

You never say you got lick... but you suck her juice?

ParaParaSakura
02-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

You never say you got lick... but you suck her juice?

GOT! So next time go Sakura better dun drink from my glass accidentally................

ToreSoul
03-05-2002, 07:55 PM

GOT! So next time go Sakura better dun drink from my glass accidentally................

You better than Bro Xyz, he painter, you vacumn cleaner!!!

evo3
04-05-2002, 06:17 AM
All KS stuff r from GL b4, after working in GL for years in the cat150 then they will downgrade to cat80, then again downgrade to KS, so alot of them think they r fresh from overseas, the true thing is no, after working in KS for another few years, then comes to their last stage as a PRO, and will eventually, landed in Petain Rd

hoodlum
06-05-2002, 05:46 PM
Bru Evos

have to disagree. Most KS girls are NOT from GL.

evo3
07-05-2002, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by hoodlum
Bru Evos

have to disagree. Most KS girls are NOT from GL.

Bro hoodlum,
ok, what make u think that they r not formerly from GL. Based on what i hv been cheonging KS since 20 years back,b4 i shift my operation to GL this is what i understand from those KS OKT.
so what is ur finding can share ur view here.
as i was living near there, Club Street very near to KS, just take a walk over.

zoom
10-05-2002, 10:51 PM
hey bro, me interested about it.
where is this place?

JingYou
12-05-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by silver_bullet
hi tek man
june is near 40 yrs

go to any hse in KS ask for them

if you dont mind auntie
with super good bj ask for
chieg hui

imho she is the best

Wah lan man 40 YR OLD AUNTIE... thats disgustin ? How 'nice' does her cunt look like man !?

perrymason32
14-05-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by evo3
All KS stuff r from GL b4, after working in GL for years in the cat150 then they will downgrade to cat80, then again downgrade to KS, so alot of them think they r fresh from overseas, the true thing is no, after working in KS for another few years, then comes to their last stage as a PRO, and will eventually, landed in Petain Rd

wah liao, depressing, man!

but I like to think that maybe some of them actually do save enough money to open some shop or start a business back home...eventually.

Criminalz
14-05-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by perrymason32

wah liao, depressing, man!

but I like to think that maybe some of them actually do save enough money to open some shop or start a business back home...eventually.

Come on, those are the stories of movies. none of them i know even got pass the savings, some "Xiao Bai Lian" would suck them high and dry.

ParaParaSakura
15-05-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Criminalz

Come on, those are the stories of movies. none of them i know even got pass the savings, some "Xiao Bai Lian" would suck them high and dry.

agree....mostly got 'money pit' to throw their hard earn $$$....gambling habit/sick parents/handicapped siblings etc etc.....sad but true......the better 'cinderella' stories r maybe the ones that kena 'bao'.......or become OKT when they grow old.......

avant
11-06-2002, 12:22 PM
here goes.., firstly my utmost respect for Sam, for making this forum possible, U THE MAN!! ...and to all the seniors, with the likes of Ah Dez, Rainman, Dotcom, Evo3, Smiley, Nokia6110 and the list goes on....u guys r the reasons this forum works!!! kay...enough of the pet talk, let's cut to the chase...

this is my forum on June( think she's the one who's been mentioned by so many bros out there )

apparently, June's back....was having some free time last wednesday so thinking of popping by KS to try out the "JUNE", went to hse 9 and asked for her with not too high a hope and Zhen Zhen as a back up....to my surprise, the OKT told me that june was in fact working on someone else now and that she would be available in awhile...guess i was in luck, as the first two trys at KS looking for june proven to be furtile...

anyhow, went to the room and anticipating her arrival and shortly, she came and true to the previous FR on her, she's a lau chio that looks like in her thirties...

she gave me a bbbj in a 69 positions after the SOP and making those soft moans( doesn't really work for me ) and when i was fingering her, she prompted not too deep...anyhow, ...anyhow...this is hard on me but...heck..i lost my control and did a CIM before i can stop her...i swore it was unintentional...what a disgrace....my manhood performance level was at zero....well, i was thinking that she might push me away when i cum but instead, she took in the whole load only to spit it out later...by then, i was feeling very apologetic and kept apologising to her where she just smile it off...A++ for a attitude...that was not all, for her to earn her A++ in attitude, it was after that she had rinsed her mouth form my incidental cum, she offered me a FREE ride!!! Man!! in all my past experience in quickie, this was the first time i was offered another go...anyhow, she proceeded to cap where i done her missionary but to my disdain, sigh....i can't cum ths i have to give up...but throughout the whole session, she didn't breath a word of dissatisfaction. i paid her 40 instead of 30 for the GOOD service rendered....

hope i'm not getting to the nerves of the bros reading this, but prior to june, my third visits at KS, i had tried zhen zhen(first, given to me at random, so quite lucky), whose body appeals to me a whole lot as she has a pair of big jugs, cup C i think...anyhow, the 69 with her was so erotic what more, with the mirror view in the room of hse 9 only making it more arousing..

Peter
11-06-2002, 09:43 PM
Bros, is June's neh neh as big as Zhen Zhen? Cup C also?

avant
12-06-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Peter
Bros, is June's neh neh as big as Zhen Zhen? Cup C also?

June"s only a A.....but her service oriented attitude more then made up for her humble bustline...

Horchew
13-06-2002, 12:23 AM
Stop postings mentions abt gers giving BBBJ, cos the heat's really on the OKT & gers at KS. They were given a hard brush down by AV cos some damned idiots kept saying gers in KS gives BBBJ, does Raw, etc.
The OKT & some ang pais were specifically singled out by AV & given Final Warning, should any post in tis forum appears again abt. gers in KS giving BBBJ or doing Raw, they will be sent back witin 24hrs. without further questions.
So, Pls. be discreet abt. what U got from the gers, unless it's VD or some diseases, then better shout oout loud to warn fellow cheongers!
Other then that, don't unneccessarily (or unknowingly) create pressure for the gers cos AV's alwis watching this HOT forum!

avant
13-06-2002, 12:00 PM
sorry bro, i realy have no idea....anyhow, thanks for the reminder and i'll defintely bear in mind in the future in not to tread upon writing issues that are sensitive in FR....

s|@o^g|n@
17-06-2002, 12:59 AM
wat's AV? are the girls in KS old? don't they have young girls there? do we only pay the girl? or do we haf to pay for other things as well?
sorry me ish newbie so need much guidance
thanks
:confused:

Qingren
17-06-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by s|@o^g|n@
wat's AV? are the girls in KS old? don't they have young girls there? do we only pay the girl? or do we haf to pay for other things as well?
sorry me ish newbie so need much guidance
thanks
:confused:

LOL...Why you so lazy...If you read the threads properly, most of your questions would be answered. Your posting really the same as your nick leh.

misfit
17-06-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by avant

i paid her 40 instead of 30 for the GOOD service rendered....

Hi there Avant,

Just to confirm with you something. June's price is $30 is that correct? That is a lot of service for a $30 I must say. Which house did you go to? Cheers!

avant
18-06-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by misfit

Hi there Avant,

Just to confirm with you something. June's price is $30 is that correct? That is a lot of service for a $30 I must say. Which house did you go to? Cheers!

misfit, sorry for the late reply, anyhow, u fans of the doors?? that is jim morrison rite??

well, as stated in my fr, i went to house 9;) . but i believe u can get June at any other houses as long as u mentioned her name to the OKTs...and yes, i agreed that i've gotten more than what i've bargained for...cheerio...

misfit
18-06-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by avant

misfit, sorry for the late reply, anyhow, u fans of the doors?? that is jim morrison rite??

well, as stated in my fr, i went to house 9;) . but i believe u can get June at any other houses as long as u mentioned her name to the OKTs...and yes, i agreed that i've gotten more than what i've bargained for...cheerio...

Yo Avant,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, Im a big fan of the doors, although the avatar's Val Kilmer from the doors movie and not jim himself. I'll be looking forward to seeing june. Cheers!

misfit
19-06-2002, 05:00 PM
Anyway, what is the closing time of Kieong Siak anyone knows?

Qingren
20-06-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by misfit
Anyway, what is the closing time of Kieong Siak anyone knows?

9pm. So be there early. The operating hours is from 1200-2100.

misfit
20-06-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Qingren

9pm. So be there early. The operating hours is from 1200-2100.

Thanks for the info!