PDA

View Full Version : Financial Planners/Insurance Agents

freebiez
25-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Hi, just got to know a financial planner and not bad looking.dunno whether she is the easy kind or not. bought funds using CPF SA cos OA already left little bit after some investments and housing. Anyone here have experience bonking Financial Planners/Insurance Agents? just curious to know. hope able to "hook" up with her and using investments as bait :)

DNAT
25-02-2005, 05:43 PM
My insurance agent very not pretty someore 46 y.o. already .. I cannot change my insurance agent cos she is my elder sister-in-law .. :eek:

haizzz :(

cbjuiceyumseng
25-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Have already bought the insurance from the girl liao? If u buy liao i think it is too late to ask... :D

freebiez
25-02-2005, 05:47 PM
buy liao..not insurance. it is those equities n bonds.
i have another sum to invest after about 6 months. but dun wanna wait so long leh

cbjuiceyumseng
25-02-2005, 05:51 PM
buy liao..not insurance. it is those equities n bonds.
i have another sum to invest after about 6 months. but dun wanna wait so long leh

I am sure u know how to drop hints right? Like wat i told the bahchye recently who keeps popping into my shop, i told her that

"these days guys who buy insurance/investment funds are always looking out for value added services. Whoever gives such services i would buy or else i would stick with my old experienced agent...."

How much is your investment btw? :D

freebiez
25-02-2005, 06:00 PM
not alot lah..should be 12k now but after 6 months,probaly could get around 20k. but still not alot as their commission is around 300+-400. wonder if they willing to sacrifice their pure body for this kinda commission.

cbjuiceyumseng
25-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Ok ok..their commission so little for these funds? Wat funds? Isit because it is from your CPF?

Insurance com is much higher...so try your luck there. :D

wanderer23
25-02-2005, 06:32 PM
I am sure u know how to drop hints right? Like wat i told the bahchye recently who keeps popping into my shop, i told her that

"these days guys who buy insurance/investment funds are always looking out for value added services. Whoever gives such services i would buy or else i would stick with my old experienced agent...."

How much is your investment btw? :D

Got FR or not then keke :D

cbjuiceyumseng
25-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Got FR or not then keke :D

Sadly dun have. Can't be bothered with this bahchye from prudential. Can't see potential in fucking this christian also..

Actually just like buying car or any major investments, i like to buy from experienced ppl or chio bu. Must make my money worth. :D

happyranchu
25-02-2005, 06:51 PM
my financial planner is a guy lor, so value added services seem pointless.
btw i will not invest any more money on this so call funds anymore now only hope i can breakeven... :mad:

wanderer23
25-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Sadly dun have. Can't be bothered with this bahchye from prudential. Can't see potential in fucking this christian also..

Actually just like buying car or any major investments, i like to buy from experienced ppl or chio bu. Must make my money worth. :D

when you free for you know what? is their service AAA? Top of the Cat so i assume so :p

happyranchu
25-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Buy a car you own the car.. major investment i assume big amount, any small change in the price you will get the return back already. Small fly like me always lose out and get bluff by the financial planner. i have learn my lesson already.

Spanish Fly
26-02-2005, 12:14 AM
Just want to share with u guys. My insurance agent is my regular sex partner.
Every friday afternoooooooon is our love making moment. Shiok !!!! She's hot and sexy. :D

diesel
26-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Just want to share with u guys. My insurance agent is my regular sex partner. Every friday afternoooooooon is our love making moment. Shiok !!!! She's hot and sexy. Spanish Fly, you die liao this time because everybody will be chasing you for her number. If not, your power point will 'mati'. :D

butt
26-02-2005, 12:52 AM
:eek: Intro leh...hehehhe i oso want this kind of insurance agent/financial planner.... :D

Spanish Fly
26-02-2005, 01:21 AM
Sorry guys. This agent of mine happen to be my ex who is a divorce. We still keep in touch every now and then for SSSSSEEEEEXXXXX !!!!!!!!!!!. Maybe u guys want to buy insurance let me know. Any happening,depends how well u sweet talk. HEEEEEEHEEEEE :D

diesel
26-02-2005, 01:46 AM
I think this post 'lagi' worst... you already 'kenna' soemthing. This post will make you 'mati'. :p

wanderer23
26-02-2005, 04:10 AM
Every friday afternoooooooon is our love making moment. Shiok !!!! She's hot and sexy. :D

Please do share i am sure many bros here are interested :rolleyes:

oxilary
26-02-2005, 05:05 AM
woo.. ur insurance agent take care all ur needs arh :p

wanderer23
26-02-2005, 10:55 AM
I think this post 'lagi' worst... you already 'kenna' soemthing. This post will make you 'mati'. :p

hehe you really like to harng ppl :D

fish76
26-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Sorry guys. This agent of mine happen to be my ex who is a divorce. We still keep in touch every now and then for SSSSSEEEEEXXXXX !!!!!!!!!!!. Maybe u guys want to buy insurance let me know. Any happening,depends how well u sweet talk. HEEEEEEHEEEEE :D

First of all, I want to ask you if u are serious about sharing her contact? IF you are, I dun mind buying from her........because I am thinking of buying additional policies, so might as well use it as an opportunity.

Will u be ok if i get to score? Or any other brudders out here for that matter.

lament
26-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Every friday afternoooooooon is our love making moment. Shiok !!!! She's hot and sexy.

must be her gf lah ....where got so stupid one leh ....

i used to shack an insurance agent and she is my gf ......ha ha ha

freebiez
26-02-2005, 08:33 PM
hey.can intro the insurance agent? i wanna buy savings insurance...maybe "hengheng" can have value added service :) keke..
anyway, msged my agent yest but she din reply. guess finish small business liao hack care me...

diesel
26-02-2005, 11:30 PM
My words all came true. Everybody started asking from Spanish Fly. :(

brotherchiu
27-02-2005, 10:38 AM

Wow bro... how do u manage to "sian" her to become your sex partner??? U invested alot with her??? Teach abit leh...

danls79
27-02-2005, 11:26 AM
got this kind of lobang can pm mi her no but i dont want anyone from aia .just kanna cheated by them for abt 20k after 18 years of savings with them .dont know cut from where when want to take money that time start come and tell mi the final amt i will have is less .very cb.

Tai_zi21
27-02-2005, 11:54 AM
My words all came true. Everybody started asking from Spanish Fly. :(

Well that kinda expected lar Bro Diesel! But how true the contact is... guess we shall wait and see lor! ;)

digi
06-03-2005, 11:24 AM
unless you are already planning to buy insurance and kill two birds with one stone, otherwise kinda of expensive "buying" insurance to get a free bonk :D better to go geylang and enjoy a wider selection i say :D

Mango
06-03-2005, 12:25 PM
unless you are already planning to buy insurance and kill two birds with one stone, otherwise kinda of expensive "buying" insurance to get a free bonk :D better to go geylang and enjoy a wider selection i say :D

you are right.
getting a life insurance or financial plan is not short term thing. It usually will take 10 or more years. And everymonth you are paying not little but several hundred dollar. It is not cheap.

fish76
06-03-2005, 02:08 PM
Alrite boys, let me tell u a true story that happened.

Bro Doggiestyle, myself and 2 of my colleagues went drinking @ Mohd Sultan. The stretch was pretty quiet so we hopped around, finally decided on Double O. My first time in there, because usually filled with a very young crowd but bo pian, if drink and no cha bo to see, then i might as well drink at kopi shop.

Well, Bro Doggie started talking loudly in mixture of hokkien and english, the gal next to him got a little shocked, turned around and smiled. Ho say liao, the dog then sniff her, offer his paw, wag his tail and this C cupper is happily talking to us. I put this story here because she's in insurance.

The story does not end here. The best part is that she was there with colleagues, all insurance company. Within the group, there were other girls as well. And of course, the good old dog did the same tricks and got one of my colleagues hooked up with another gal. I shall end here to protect identities.

For those that are shy, interested to club and have a go at ONS, contact Doggiestyle..........HE"S THE MAN

ShooterKing
06-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Gd experience. I never have this type of chance before. U guys are ready lucky.

digi
07-03-2005, 12:16 AM
me thinks i must brush up on my hokkien liao. :D

xxpp_z
07-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Today just met with a insurance agent, who is indonisian chinese. Not bad looking, hopefully can get some extra service from her.

medicheng
07-03-2005, 08:34 AM
i am still plotting to get into the skirt of my china girl insurance agent.... :X knows where she stays liao... need more advise... anyone?

wat2woopee
07-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Hi, just got to know a financial planner and not bad looking.dunno whether she is the easy kind or not. bought funds using CPF SA cos OA already left little bit after some investments and housing. Anyone here have experience bonking Financial Planners/Insurance Agents? just curious to know. hope able to "hook" up with her and using investments as bait :)

Brought one from G*L, only 26yrs, persistent wanting to sell one life policy, with big tits CFM look, ended I took her to the stairway at the top of devil's bar carpark & did her there aftershe had a couple of drinks, very wet & loud chick .... damm kan jiong as scared kena catch.... :p

digi
07-03-2005, 02:45 PM
wow! you must be a rich guy. anyway how's her after sales service? :D

Brought one from G*L, only 26yrs, persistent wanting to sell one life policy, with big tits CFM look, ended I took her to the stairway at the top of devil's bar carpark & did her there aftershe had a couple of drinks, very wet & loud chick .... damm kan jiong as scared kena catch.... :p

Doggiestyle
07-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Alrite boys, let me tell u a true story that happened.
.......For those that are shy, interested to club and have a go at ONS, contact Doggiestyle..........HE"S THE MAN

Knn.... NNNzzzz...... u beri good hor.... like that 'tua' me..... in now time my PM blardy overflow liao :mad: ..... So what's up this weekend?? How's the school girl?? ;)

"Tua" u back..... kekeke

asdfghjkl
07-03-2005, 05:51 PM
ah.. got school girl.. where, where? :D

xxpp_z
08-03-2005, 02:49 AM
lol...why i never met all those CFM insurance agent

medicheng
08-03-2005, 08:11 AM
school girls? where where? secondary? JC? or ITE?

wat2woopee
08-03-2005, 08:21 AM
wow! you must be a rich guy. anyway how's her after sales service? :D

No la bro, only gave her a couple of millions of tapoles..... hee hee..... :D

fish76
08-03-2005, 09:29 AM
How's the school girl?? ;)

"Tua" u back..... kekeke

Wah, like that meh, u not scare kena zap ar? All the school gals in school lar.

This weekend I on you, let's go Devils' Bar, see mei mei and drink.......Fri night sounds good to me.