PDA

View Full Version : Seen this pix b4?

DashinGuy
24-02-2005, 09:46 PM
anyone seen this pic b4? sdhe's a chat mate, and claims its not from the Net

mJ`mJ
24-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Anyone seen this pix b4? A chat mate claims its genuine and hers, not from the net:

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nittelife/album?.dir=/bb2f&.src=ph&.+++=phV_HlCB9ZndJ8Hp

Well Bro DashinGuy,

Its looks cool... but i think it is taken with a handphone and it seems to be a true pic. Although i have not seen before... but i think other bros here can tell u if true anot if they have seen the pic before...

Cheri_Popper
24-02-2005, 09:51 PM
Anyone seen this pix b4? A chat mate claims its genuine and hers, not from the net:

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nittelife/album?.dir=/bb2f&.src=ph&.+++=phV_HlCB9ZndJ8Hp

No! Bro, have not seen the pic before.

Since she is your chatmate, why don't you date her out and have a lQQk! :)

benz
24-02-2005, 09:52 PM
can't view the face in the pix :) and just wondering who took the pic?

btw is that a hand i see on the top right corner? :D

ryanlim
24-02-2005, 10:01 PM

:eek: come out with this type of thread!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

openminded
24-02-2005, 10:08 PM
bro,
i don't the the pic is true in my humble opinion.. :D

plain
24-02-2005, 10:09 PM
she looks like some one i know... her hair

she's not local right ?

DashinGuy
24-02-2005, 10:13 PM
she looks like some one i know... her hair

she's not local right ?

well, she says she is, working in a hotel here. ring any bell? not seen her face yet.

openminded
24-02-2005, 10:18 PM
bro,
unlikely the pic's real lah.. who took it for her? ;)

mJ`mJ
24-02-2005, 10:32 PM
How about you can ask her which hotel and u can visit her during lunch or something to check it out?

plain
24-02-2005, 10:50 PM
na... wrong person then. the one i know does not work in a hotel

DashinGuy
24-02-2005, 10:51 PM
How about you can ask her which hotel and u can visit her during lunch or something to check it out?

well, she won't tell of course. actually, the situation began like this: me and my girl wanting to find a threesome partner (F-F-M), cos she wanna try one time, so do I (which guy doesn't?).

Went to Yahoo chat with a provocative nick, and she started chatting with me. claims to be female, 25, chinese, broke off with her bf abt 3 mths back cos he cheated on her, and has a tight pussy.

so we chatted a bit more, I told her our interest, she wanna see us, and I told her we have webcam. But we won't just allow anyone to see, they have to be genuine female and ready to send us their pix, or show themselves on their cam (its been done b4).

so she asked, if its ok to send us a pix of her, which she claims is genuinely hers, not from Net. I said we will consider.

So here it goes. I ask my bros here for their expert opinions first, as many of you have seen so many pix already, can tell me if genuine or fake.

vmtech
24-02-2005, 10:54 PM
how to know if we've seen her b4... unless... her face looks like her ass.

but den again. HP pics doesnt mean real.. can be any pic from net.. after transfer into HP or even better, shrinked to a HP size pic... the quality drops to like that of a HP pic..

kindda hard to tell..

mJ`mJ
24-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Bro... think of it in the logical way. How can she took a picture of herself when she was asleep?

Okay... even if it is real picture... Could it be a scam? How about u asking her to call u if she is really interested?? Arrange a time to meet up then proceed on with what u wanna do...

lawry
25-02-2005, 09:53 AM
look dashing(watever)..

u making use of sammy's bandwidth for ur own good?

u post the pic not because of discussion or for the good of the forum community.. u post the pic asking our expertist on wether the gal is real or fake.. so tat u can enjoy a good fark with her.. selfish leh..

at least u could offer.. one jug of beer for another who can verify her.. more meaningful..

anyway, i will deduct u.. like those newbie who post such thread will be deducted too.. if i dont, it will be unfair to those newbie that ganna left right center for posting such thread..

DashinGuy
26-02-2005, 10:12 AM
look dashing(watever)..

u making use of sammy's bandwidth for ur own good?

u post the pic not because of discussion or for the good of the forum community.. u post the pic asking our expertist on wether the gal is real or fake.. so tat u can enjoy a good fark with her.. selfish leh..

at least u could offer.. one jug of beer for another who can verify her.. more meaningful..

anyway, i will deduct u.. like those newbie who post such thread will be deducted too.. if i dont, it will be unfair to those newbie that ganna left right center for posting such thread..

wow, u r a God here or something? Wat the fark r the rules here anyway? I can't even ask the bros here for some opinions, cos I need more ideas and advice? U teling me others hv not done this b4??? Well, up ur arse asshole!!!

wanderer23
26-02-2005, 10:48 AM
wow, u r a God here or something? Wat the fark r the rules here anyway? I can't even ask the bros here for some opinions, cos I need more ideas and advice? U teling me others hv not done this b4??? Well, up ur arse asshole!!!

Hey nobody says he's god here or what.If you dunno the rules then you should read it up before posting such a thread. ideas? advice? you started with this post "anyone seen this pic b4? sdhe's a chat mate, and claims its not from the Net" who the hell knows what is your intention of course you'll get flamed. Yes others have done it before but most of them are ignorant newbies why are you acting like one? Last but not least other samsters zap you stating a valid reason for zapping you and you wanna be abusive? :(

P.S. I am zapping you too for being abusive

tittyhawk
26-02-2005, 10:52 AM

Vulgarities!! :eek: Wat sup with tat ?! :mad:

asdfghjkl
26-02-2005, 11:29 AM
i am not exactly sure either..