PDA

View Full Version : Sales executives.... Is there an untapped resource here..?

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Forgive my inexperience.. cos i've onli just started working..

however, ive recently met this sales rep. trying to sell me her product...
her attire is so alluring.. she comes to meetings with me... wearing the shortest flare skirts coupled with tight tubes and stuff... my colleagues were all envious of our 2 hrs in the meeting room together....

i was tryin so hard to concentrate to dig for details and prices... hahaha
i wasnt easy, trust me on that... when she leans over to show me samples and stuff.. i get to glimpse down her top.... or up her thigh....solid bro....

and then she asks me for lunch... smses me daily... just idle chit chat.....
calls me up once in awhile... just wondering is it common for sales reps to go all the way?

any bro got experience..?

lets discuss...

cheers

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 01:27 PM
why your friend envious? not that you fuck her during the 2 hrs meeting.. :confused:

I would have approached the whole situation differently, but then, that's me lah.. :D

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:30 PM
why your friend envious? not that you fuck her during the 2 hrs meeting.. :confused:

I would have approached the whole situation differently, but then, that's me lah.. :D

thaivisitor

share with me lah bro....

they all said i had a close up view mah...

what approach you would have used?
i might still be able to apply it

cheers

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Its a must for Sales Rep to build Rapport with their customers.. When i was doing sales tat time, i can even go up to my client's house and visit them.. Send greeting cards every year.. For the more Chio and young ones, i keep even closer contact..

oxilary
24-02-2005, 01:33 PM
maybe it's like naked weapon/body weapon.. lydat..

the most primitive weapon is the body.. :D

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:33 PM
ur giving me the flip side of the picture...

good to understand...

hhmmm....

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Imagine how many client do they have.. U must be outstanding or ur deal must able attract her attention to bed her..

cheongkid
24-02-2005, 01:36 PM
Bro Pistone, what product is she selling? Her cut in commission must be very good in order for her to make such "sacrifices" or is it just her marketing stategy?

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:38 PM
at the moment.... she has made no sacrifices...
hope she does though.. hahaaha

she's selling application products.... which are moderately costs..
so i guess she should expect a moderest commission....

just was wondering if any bro got 'lucky'

read some thread awhile ago about housing agents going all the way

cheongkid
24-02-2005, 01:42 PM
read some thread awhile ago about housing agents going all the way
and not fogetting insurance agents too :D

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:44 PM
and not fogetting insurance agents too :D

yah man....

i got calls from this financial lady wanting to meet up to plan my finances for me... but no luck leh... my gf was around....at the time... and she forbade me to meet up with her..... also not seen this lady... so dont want to risk it...

hiah..

haaha

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:45 PM
guess whatever happens... must be careful...

cos word should spread quickly in the industry......

i have many more years to go.... so chances will come... hahaha
patience is the word.... just like last time play IRC like that

cheers

any bro got lucky before?

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Shld have gone for it.. Drop hints seduce her abit while talking the deal.. :D

i got calls from this financial lady wanting to meet up to plan my finances for me... but no luck leh...

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 01:47 PM
share with me lah bro....

they all said i had a close up view mah...

what approach you would have used?
i might still be able to apply it

cheers
I would have told her directly in a polite and humorous manner that she is far to sexy and attractive for me to concentrate on her sales talk for me to make a decision, and will suggest to her to come by the next day in a more appropriate dress manner. But if she likes, we can have lunch or dinner together where she can dress as sexy as she wants.

Then, she will definitely dress properly to do her presentation again thus giving you another chance to have 2 hrs with her.

Also, if she does meet you up for lunch or dinner, sexily dress, you know you're on.

thaivisitor

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:51 PM
daring stuff bro...

but then... it makes sense.... whatever the case..... i'll think on those thoughts the next time i see her...
which should be next week... when we go and take a look at her job references.... haahaha my idea also...

cheers

PS. if shes in a sexy outfit again.... i'll let go ur statement... see whats the reaction.. haahaha

cbjuiceyumseng
24-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Recently there has been a irritating insurance sales from this prudential office in bugis that keeps visiting my shops. Already very friendly with the staff and some of them even bought mini-policies with her. She keep asking me stupid and lame questions like income etc. Gnn, problem is she is a fatgirl somemore christian. Gnn if slim abit + non-chrisitian i might be tempted.

Bad luck. :(

japboy
24-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Recently there has been a irritating insurance sales from this prudential office in bugis that keeps visiting my shops. Already very friendly with the staff and some of them even bought mini-policies with her. She keep asking me stupid and lame questions like income etc. Gnn, problem is she is a fatgirl somemore christian. Gnn if slim abit + non-chrisitian i might be tempted.

convert her loh... but too bad fat gal dat's y no motivation to convert~!... kekeke

but mostly CFA gals, insurances, financial gals all have lobangs.... but so far i only get guys .... basket.... :D

plman2002
24-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Yo Bro Pistone, mi neber had such good luck like u.
esp when u just started work not long somemore.
younger man sure got this kind of luck than old man like me.

why dun u just stare at her assest n see what she would react.
btw, saw yesterday channel 8 drama.
even the camera man was aiming at the chest area all the time while she was pitching the idea to customer.
wonder was it the 监制 idea.

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 08:01 PM

why? you got something against christians? By the time you are both nude and in bed, you'll both be hot, sweating and panting and "speaking in tongue" lah.... also by the time you're thru with her, she'll also probably be slim too... kekekekeke

thaivisitor

cbjuiceyumseng
24-02-2005, 09:27 PM
why? you got something against christians? By the time you are both nude and in bed, you'll both be hot, sweating and panting and "speaking in tongue" lah.... also by the time you're thru with her, she'll also probably be slim too... kekekekeke

thaivisitor

Nothing against christians, catholics or muslims. But leh christian girls have this habit of protecting of chasity....got one bad bad experience. Got blowjob but no fuck.

Cannot.........not for me...i am not patient or good enough to educate / brainswash. :(

Ronaldo
24-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Since we are on the topic... was wondering if the tables are turned...

I mean when those young handsome car salesman or insurance agent turning his charm on those aunties...
Well we lust for those hot chicks doing sales, people say we chikopek.. then if the aunties meet a young charming man, she will tell everyone he is honest and promising young man who is hardworking with the occasional bodily contact.. No sex involved but I think most housewives will usually take the bait...

Never had the luck to experience either side of the story... Had my first serious job and was posted directly to China... hehehe...

Have fun....

dirtymonk82
25-02-2005, 01:10 AM
Nothing against christians, catholics or muslims. But leh christian girls have this habit of protecting of chasity....got one bad bad experience. Got blowjob but no fuck.

Cannot.........not for me...i am not patient or good enough to educate / brainswash. :(

I don't think so wor...know quite a few from this church is suntec....haha...quite wild :D

wanderer23
25-02-2005, 01:22 AM
Its a must for Sales Rep to build Rapport with their customers.. When i was doing sales tat time, i can even go up to my client's house and visit them.. Send greeting cards every year.. For the more Chio and young ones, i keep even closer contact..

hehe how close bro? skin to skin? :D

wanderer23
25-02-2005, 01:24 AM
guess whatever happens... must be careful...

cos word should spread quickly in the industry......

i have many more years to go.... so chances will come... hahaha
patience is the word.... just like last time play IRC like that

cheers

any bro got lucky before?

That why they say dun eat and shit at the same place :)

Amour
25-02-2005, 01:35 AM
I don't think so wor...know quite a few from this church is suntec....haha...quite wild :D

but i hafta admit that girls from CH are very devoted to the church and their religion.. hard to get them banged.

I somehow admire their determination to haf their chasity till their are married :)

cbjuiceyumseng
25-02-2005, 05:29 PM

Defination of "Wild" please? Did u get to fuck them or just sidedishes like blowjob lah, lah chee lah or petting lah?

No fuck = not counted. :D