PDA

View Full Version : The Difference Between Friendster and IRC

MumILurveTOFUck
24-02-2005, 02:03 AM
i agree IRC have alot of flings,
but mostly cannot make it. fat and ugly most of them.
the worst thing of all, they talk as if they are damn pretty. when hiding behind the screen of their computer.haha.
although i got bedded some good looking sexy ones.
IRC sucks.
Best game now is friendster. fling a few married milfs, nus gers and working class gers.
there is better. they have pics and u can choose who u wanan make friend with.
similiar case....they can see your pic too.
thats easier when u can see their pic and they can see your pic.
unlike IRC where u can see them and they cant see u they dunno how you look, they talk different tone.

freebiez
24-02-2005, 10:51 AM
yo bro. any married milfs to recommend?

vmtech
24-02-2005, 05:59 PM
yah lor, say until so song, show us some la.

milffella
24-02-2005, 07:50 PM
yah lor, say until so song, show us some la.

say untill so song? i am him he is me okie?

mJ`mJ
24-02-2005, 10:38 PM
i agree IRC have alot of flings,
but mostly cannot make it. fat and ugly most of them.
the worst thing of all, they talk as if they are damn pretty. when hiding behind the screen of their computer.haha.
although i got bedded some good looking sexy ones.
IRC sucks.
Best game now is friendster. fling a few married milfs, nus gers and working class gers.
there is better. they have pics and u can choose who u wanan make friend with.
similiar case....they can see your pic too.
thats easier when u can see their pic and they can see your pic.
unlike IRC where u can see them and they cant see u they dunno how you look, they talk different tone.

I agree with you bro, But in IRC you can strike a conversation with them without knowing them... but in friendster they can choose to talk to you if you drop them and message and you never know when they will drop you a message. In IRC if they dun chat with you means you got no chance if they chat with you means u are lucky!

I personally still prefer IRC over friendster. But now IRC got nothing already... seldom people go liaoz... got which irc channel still can find flings or sex?

stephenL
26-02-2005, 07:35 PM
log into mirc...austnet or galaxynet..look for joanneL, she's hot....at #singapore30+ both channel..try ur luck

boopbopp
27-02-2005, 03:51 PM
log into mirc...austnet or galaxynet..look for joanneL, she's hot....at #singapore30+ both channel..try ur luck

I chatted with her over IRC as well. She even gave me her link for MSN. SHe got a friendster acccount but the picture looks bad. Make me think of another I.T.

Here's the link: http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=4053753

dlimts
05-03-2005, 08:28 PM
nowadays very hard to get fling or ons in irc
friendster maybe

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Why bother? Go GL lah. What you see is what you get?
If want free bonk and maybe get paid, go bangkok. Lots of CEO's wives....

cognacrex
05-03-2005, 11:20 PM
I chatted with her over IRC as well. She even gave me her link for MSN. SHe got a friendster acccount but the picture looks bad. Make me think of another I.T.

Her friendster stated she 39 yrs old........to old for mi...........lol

any younger one........wahahha just a joke

digi
06-03-2005, 02:47 AM
friendster is slow and buggy.
irc gals are generally fat and ugly?
best to go geylang and spend some money.
worst come to worst pcc at playboy bunny.

:D

Dekachin
06-03-2005, 06:59 AM

She's definitly not a looker

samlee8
28-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Her friendster stated she 39 yrs old........to old for mi...........lol

any younger one........wahahha just a joke

wonder this one yuoung enough for you? slutty eyes over there....

http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=2371893

kelvindartz
29-03-2005, 01:41 AM
omg, certainly looks like an "IT" at first sight.

ahpaul25
29-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Pls leh.......got better option bo.....I rather go DB for ONS man...still can see the rite ger I want....KNN....sometimes pictures also they bluff you guys 1..... how to trust, they use other ppls photo...... Haiyo..... :eek:

nakamara
29-03-2005, 02:11 AM
wonder this one yuoung enough for you? slutty eyes over there....

http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=2371893

LOL...i almost fell from my chair...yup...young in age but look 20yrs older...must be a heavy drug user and smoker...haha

cheongster_11
31-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Nv try flings over friendster before. Any bros care to pass over some skills? IRC really down and out nowaday. all either hippos or elephants. over fone talk talk can but think if meet up sure CMI. unless the bro is commando trained... cover face f*** base! :)

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 10:05 PM
LOL...i almost fell from my chair...yup...young in age but look 20yrs older...must be a heavy drug user and smoker...haha

LOL........... :eek: .....Bro i support you also....... KNN..........cannot lah........ see my friendster frd rather better........ :D

31-03-2005, 10:53 PM
LOL........... :eek: .....Bro i support you also....... KNN..........cannot lah........ see my friendster frd rather better........ :D

but friendster i suspect also a lot of fictitious photo.....possibly males masquerading as gals.....

ahpaul25
31-03-2005, 11:03 PM
but friendster i suspect also a lot of fictitious photo.....possibly males masquerading as gals.....

hahahha............luckily my account is all my friends.......... :D

gam3r
31-03-2005, 11:53 PM
ccb lor.. last time i come across a gal from frenster.. buai pai la.. abit plump.. but neh sibeh dua.. actually on the verge of asking her to my house liao.. den tmd she say i too young.. later parents scold.. fuck her ccb la

gam3r
31-03-2005, 11:57 PM
hmm.. frenster cant really trust oso la.. mostly from philipines de.. lolx.. den some are actually prostitutes lai de lor.. nowadays pros oso got com knowledge ok.. hmm i ever come across one, charge 400 buxs for 3 shots, bombom, bbbj, ar, anal.. kaoz.. i tell her go hong gan. 400 i can go for 2 times 150category.. still got money save.. aiya, geylang is still the best lor.. can choose, can ask for recommendation.. frenster irc all these not reliable one la.. scully a she-male turn up when u asked for a fling.. lol.. got boobs den got dick oso.. muahaha

cataract
01-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Be careful who u try to chio on friendster. Theres a button called "report abuse" on friendster. The cha boh report u only, say bye bye to your friendster account. I should know, some prick tried to hit on my gf, she clicked on the button, he's not on friendster anymore now

asdfghjkl
01-04-2005, 01:16 AM
really bo.. then i c who i click click click.. think friendster tml dun have any memeber liao.. kekeke :)

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 01:33 AM
really bo.. then i c who i click click click.. think friendster tml dun have any memeber liao.. kekeke :)

Hahahaha.......will not lah........... take your time and surf lah........si bei sian leh today....... :(

asdfghjkl
01-04-2005, 01:35 AM
ah paul.. ignoring me ah.. pm ler.. ;)

ahpaul25
01-04-2005, 01:43 AM
ah paul.. ignoring me ah.. pm ler.. ;)

Bo lah... I PM liao........pls keep for yr ownself know....... TY BRO :D

kudos
01-04-2005, 02:22 AM
Of course friendster can see the real "goods" before knowing them compared to IRC

MIRC nowadays is very difficult to "fish" reasonable looks girl...

witan788
02-04-2005, 04:35 AM
How to f**k your NEIGHBOUR

U guys have forgotten to mention another great source to sian gals...
www.wholivesnearyou.com.

Personally, I feel that it's way better than irc and friendster. Mirc is like a box of chocolates, you never know what u're gg to get. For friendster, you never know the gal that u're hitting on might be your friend's friend's gf/sister/cousin.

Anyway, for those who have no idea what the site is abt...it's something like friendster, but the people you get to connect with r people around your neighbourhood.

Had always wanted to go after this gal who stayed at my block, but never manage to hav a chance to start a conversation with her cause as there's always other people around when we're in the lift. So this website is a godsent gift for me. Sad to say, din manage to find her in the website, but then another gal caught my attention while trying to track this neighbour. What caught my attention was her 34C juggs followed by her cherubic face.

W/o hesitation, I messaged her the following "5 things I love about staying at Toa Payoh - It's 10mins away from the city .....it's a mouse click away from knowing you..haha! Btw I'm Nick,wholivesnearyou. :)"

A month later, came her reply. "Hi! Sorry for late reply. My pc broke down. Anyway, that's a funny pick up line..hee."

To cut a long story short, we hit it off from there.. and started msning away almost every night for the next 2 weeks. Found out that she works an info counter receptionist at one of the shopping mall, so decided to pay her surprise visit one saturday evening. Made some excuse that supposed to catch a movie with a fren, but got stood up at the last min..now left with a pair of movie tix and no one to catch it wif. Fortunately she didn't have any programme that night. REalised I made a mistake about her boobs size when she changed out of her uniform. It's at least a 34D. She was very a speghetti top, denim skirt and a cardigan that did nothing to conceal her ample 3bosom. In fact, can see that the cardigan had to be stretched to the max for it to be buttoned up. Decided to make my move, half way thru the show...I leaned over her and asked if she's feeling cold, she nodded her head and to my surprised, leaned over and rest her head on my shoulder. I couldn'y remember what happened for the rest of the show, but memories of feeling of her heaving bosom against my arms remained till now...

witan788
02-04-2005, 05:23 AM
Even though the show had ended, she held on to my arms when we left the theatre. As she haven't taken her dinner, I decided to bring her to Geylang for the beef hor fun. Seeing that she's a pretty open gal, I decided to test water we strolled past one of the lorongs where Hotel 81 was. With a joking tone I suggested,"Never try this budget hotel b4, since it's so late and both of us r deadbeat, y dun we have an eye opening tonight." To my surprise, she didn't made any objection. Damn, I gave myself a pinch to make sure I was dreaming. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever expect myself spending a night the jude gal I saw at wholivesnearyou a month ago.

Once we gotten into the hotel room, we overcame every inhibitions that was holding us from behaving like familiar lovers. Our lips locked and our tongues did their tiltillating dance while our hands did the work of undressing each other.Rubbing against her, my arousal apparent, my hands began to explore every inch of her body. Making sure that the pace didn't go beyond my control, I gently pushed her away once she let out a soft moan. "I'm not into hot sweaty sex." I said, and led her into the shower. Throughout the shower, I couldn't get my hands off her firm and big boobs. Kneading, pressing and squeezing them while she held my fully aroused manhood hostage.

Once all cleaned and dried up, I carried her (1.64m, 57kg) (yeah she's on the fleshy side) to the bed where I proceeded to paint her body with my tongue. Slowly and artfully, my tongue licked, flicked and snaked its way to her pussy. Once there, I began to tease her clit gently, my middle finger sliding in and out of her moist pussy. As she start to rhythmically gyrate her hips in coordination with sliding action of my finger, I slowly navigate around and parked my dick onto her mouth. Like a skilled clarinetist, she gripped by dick firmly with her lips and filled her mouth with the entire length of it. In no time, she breathed heavily and pushed my head closed to her pussy....Me 0 her 1.

witan788
02-04-2005, 06:16 AM
Now that she's sextified, we moved on to the main course. Spreading her legs to reveal her bald glistening pussy, she grabbed my dick and guided it deftly into her cunt, whereupon I drove all of my modest 13cm into her until both of our pubic bones were pressing together. With a combination of pumping and grinding, we worked our way to her second orgasm. Me 0 Her 2 Immediately, I wanted to pull my dick out as it couldn't bear anymore of the seismic movements within her cunt as she's building up for her third 'O'. But she held me back and said, "It's ok. I have morning after pills." After a couple of fast and hard thrust, I exploded inside her...Final score: Me 1 Her 3.

Looking back, I must admit that she's the best F--k I ever had. But too bad, that was the one and only time I did it with her. Coz at the end of the day, we felt that there's was a lacking in chemistry btn the two of us...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-04-2005, 07:17 AM
very erotic FR bro,keep up the gd work. :)

flaxseed
02-04-2005, 08:00 AM
Bro, i just tried whonearyou. Hope it brings some reward men!!! :p

nakamara
02-04-2005, 12:19 PM

now everyone forget bout it liao...juz now i go see the "coffeeshop" section den the last reply in the bulletin is 1 mth ago...crap

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 02:14 PM

Hahahaha.........impossbile 1 lah, that web I seem, it only let me know my area got any chio bus bo....... u reply them, hardly got sure chances to see them reply 1 lah.......... :D

asdfghjkl
02-04-2005, 02:19 PM
ahpaul.. tks btw.. :p

nakamara
02-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Hahahaha.........impossbile 1 lah, that web I seem, it only let me know my area got any chio bus bo....... u reply them, hardly got sure chances to see them reply 1 lah.......... :D

maybe u can try whoreisnearyou.com....got $$ sure will reply one...haha :D

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 02:47 PM
maybe u can try whoreisnearyou.com....got $$ sure will reply one...haha :D

I try liao ma, I put my gf pic, KNn....her mailbox flooded liao.... you can see the guys damn horny man......hahaha.......see chio bu...they reply asap liao... y got $$ sure reply leh? what method is that? Like they do FL like that ...hahahha bad Nakamara :D

nakamara
02-04-2005, 02:53 PM
I try liao ma, I put my gf pic, KNn....her mailbox flooded liao.... you can see the guys damn horny man......hahaha.......see chio bu...they reply asap liao... y got $$ sure reply leh? what method is that? Like they do FL like that ...hahahha bad Nakamara :D

exactly...they should start something like that for the singapore FLs...see got which one near you...eh your gf very chio ah? pm me her pic see see leh...haha

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 02:58 PM
ahpaul.. tks btw.. :p

You are welcome bro, PEACE..... ;)

witan788
02-04-2005, 03:07 PM

Yeah...like wat I mentioned earlier, my experience took place months ago. Guess the gals are either taken or had gotten tired of the site. But I guess with some appropriate intro, there's bound to have at least a couple of replies. Good luck anyway! :)

ahpaul25
02-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Yeah...like wat I mentioned earlier, my experience took place months ago. Guess the gals are either taken or had gotten tired of the site. But I guess with some appropriate intro, there's bound to have at least a couple of replies. Good luck anyway! :)

Oh ok, can try lah........... but not that easy lah............KNN.......1st got look, 2nd have car, 3rd must got $$, 4th must able to fuk long....... this is what a sg gers want in mind......sainz rite, not like 90s b4.......we guys now wan only a cute and pretty gf.....that all.... :(

02-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Now that she's sextified, we moved on to the main course. Spreading her legs to reveal her bald glistening pussy, she grabbed my dick and guided it deftly into her cunt, whereupon I drove all of my modest 13cm into her until both of our pubic bones were pressing together. With a combination of pumping and grinding, we worked our way to her second orgasm. Me 0 Her 2 Immediately, I wanted to pull my dick out as it couldn't bear anymore of the seismic movements within her cunt as she's building up for her third 'O'. But she held me back and said, "It's ok. I have morning after pills." After a couple of fast and hard thrust, I exploded inside her...Final score: Me 1 Her 3.

Looking back, I must admit that she's the best F--k I ever had. But too bad, that was the one and only time I did it with her. Coz at the end of the day, we felt that there's was a lacking in chemistry btn the two of us...

great experience..............did u hve similar success with other who live near u frens? :)

witan788
04-04-2005, 02:43 AM
great experience..............did u hve similar success with other who live near u frens? :)

Afraid not....din bother to find also since I got myself a gf who kept me busy from straying. :D

PhilippineFL
04-04-2005, 02:46 AM
hi hi halow all of u hee hee i like friendster

04-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Afraid not....din bother to find also since I got myself a gf who kept me busy from straying. :D

despite the interest to hear more story.....really glad for u...u manage to get such a gd gf :)