PDA

View Full Version : Need advise

devilnight69
23-02-2005, 01:03 PM
recently heavy petting with my gf and she was having her period and my question is, is it ok to lick her pussy while she was having her period? Any brother out there did that before with no ill effect?

Evianalps
23-02-2005, 01:07 PM
Pls dun if u can't tahan the smell..

95-emperor
23-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Pls dun if u can't tahan the smell..

Wow power man
Think you better dont gamble for the next 3 months
Please lah bro the blood discharge during period is dirty.
If i will you , i better think twice,,,,
If you bonk her with a CD , i still find it okay... But to lick her ........
Er ..............

Over my dead body

newyorker88
23-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Wah lao,
The smell so bad liao, u still want to lick? You joking? Even having sex smells bad liao.

Try not to have sex during period. IT is dirty. Makes my dick ithcy, when I tried last time. Since then I advoid

l3atu
23-02-2005, 01:41 PM
recently heavy petting with my gf and she was having her period and my question is, is it ok to lick her pussy while she was having her period? Any brother out there did that before with no ill effect?

Its ok to lick lar....just remember to skip ur lunch and dinner for dat particular day. :D

cryptdudester
23-02-2005, 02:30 PM
hm....well.....if it's near towards the end of the period...its ok i guess.....well....end of the day......its up to u....lolz.... :cool:

who_am_i
23-02-2005, 02:39 PM
You can suck up the blood too if u are a vampire.

covenn
23-02-2005, 03:23 PM
erm... erm... eh.... if u r happy, i dun think u shld stop lor. ALL THE WAY MAN!!

thaivisitor
23-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Actually, accordingly to bro poolhot the "painter", there is no problem whatsoever as long as you're painting ... I mean licking the surface and clit, not tongue fucking her, as the blood is inside the vagina. KNN, don't laugh, this is serious one hor... according to the "painter" during our TCSS in GL Lor 10.

I really haven't thought of the "smell" but if that's really important, maybe put a cloth peg over your nose while licking lor... :D

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

ne iihcomik
23-02-2005, 04:56 PM
To each his own, I guess. But definitely out for me, bro. Once I had sex with this lady who didn't tell me she was having her period until we were both totally naked and she had made me damn horny oredy. Couldn't stop, so went ahead to bonk her. But when I saw the CD dripping with her blood... super turn-off for me. That was the first and last time i bonked her. Just couldn't get that image out of my mind....

casannova03
24-02-2005, 03:14 AM
alright actually licking the clit is ok la......so long as you can tahan the smell ....not all dripping pussies smell though..some have heavier smell of blood than others....haha.....i have tried it a few times with my ex cos sometimes just went pass V2(point of no return) la.... :D

KONKEK
24-02-2005, 12:21 PM
recently heavy petting with my gf and she was having her period and my question is, is it ok to lick her pussy while she was having her period?
sounds or seems like eating a raw hum with lots of blood .. :eek:

MahjongSiao
24-02-2005, 02:40 PM

well...u can link her pussy all u can if u are feeling nauseous....it might help u to throw up...

happyranchu
24-02-2005, 08:10 PM
i have chance knowing, she refuse to do fj with me when she is having her period lor but from the bros here indicate not a good experience. :p

poolhot.
24-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Sometimes i see the way u guys talk.. tis can tis cannot... go up the mountain be a monk lar..

Period... As long as its not during the full flow, the smell wun be that bad.

Ask U guys tis qn - Hv u ever lick yr gal in yr car before in the park or some dark places.

Do U tink she did able to wash her pussy before letting u lick? so wat the smell of the pussy? Its just like the beginning or almost the end of the period.

My fav spot used to be CCK cemetry... Used to bring a ex there as & when we horny. In fact we are always horny. haha

There times even the gal thought her period is not yet here so she definately will let U lick her. Done it couple of times onli to discover that her period is here after we finish our bonking period.
Most of the times we will hv a good laugh abt it.

But on the other hand.. I also lick a couple of gals knowing her period is here liao. Most important is put a pillow below her ass so the blood wun flow out.

Hope that help

The Painter
hahaha

snipeshot08
25-02-2005, 08:42 AM

Actually it all depends, if it is at the end of the period then it should be okay as there will be only minute drops left, the smell may or may not exist depending on the biological factor of the gal. I have ever lick a gal whose pussy will never smell, even right at the end of a long day without washing, but of cos there is the slight urine smell, other than this is quite acceptable.

in fact I will prefer licking it fresh without washing but of cos the gal should not have a body odour problem as it will affect the pussy also.

Cheers brudder.. :p

TD0620G
27-02-2005, 06:50 PM
all this reminds of eating sushi..lol some like it some can't stand it. Glad to know poolhot points out what is safe and what's not.

WHAM
28-02-2005, 10:42 PM

dear bro

no offence meant but this is a silly question ! how old are you ? do you like the taste of blood ?

WHAM
28-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Actually it all depends, if it is at the end of the period then it should be okay as there will be only minute drops left, the smell may or may not exist depending on the biological factor of the gal. I have ever lick a gal whose pussy will never smell, even right at the end of a long day without washing, but of cos there is the slight urine smell, other than this is quite acceptable.

in fact I will prefer licking it fresh without washing but of cos the gal should not have a body odour problem as it will affect the pussy also.

Cheers brudder.. :p

Hi Bro snipeshot08

You are divine !!! When I read your posting, I started to laugh. You are SOLID ! I think you deserve the TOP 10 SAMMYBOY FORUM AWARD. Also, you are a potential headhunter's candidate for modelling for vagina perfume or vagina powder. You should also make your name as an expert in licking pussies under all types of conditions, i.e. bloody, smelly, dirty, etc. Well done bro !!!!

DavidCheng
28-02-2005, 11:50 PM

This is a good test of your body resistance. If after licking and you are not admit to hospital for food poisoning, then you are strong. Otherwise, dump the woman and go for another one.... :D

snipeshot08
01-03-2005, 08:13 AM
Hi Bro snipeshot08

You are divine !!! When I read your posting, I started to laugh. You are SOLID ! I think you deserve the TOP 10 SAMMYBOY FORUM AWARD. Also, you are a potential headhunter's candidate for modelling for vagina perfume or vagina powder. You should also make your name as an expert in licking pussies under all types of conditions, i.e. bloody, smelly, dirty, etc. Well done bro !!!!

Wah bro....bu kan tang leh....but thanks for your kind comments...

I like the original taste....just like opening & eating an oyster just plucked from the ocean bed... :D

Cheers

devilnight69
01-03-2005, 12:07 PM
This is a good test of your body resistance. If after licking and you are not admit to hospital for food poisoning, then you are strong. Otherwise, dump the woman and go for another one.... :D

Well i would said that only lick my gf pussy lah and not those FL at HC or GL.

be it a bloody pussy or watery pussy, can let me taste it then is a good pussy.

dlimts
05-03-2005, 08:08 PM
this will definately be a no no for me
no way man even i m paid to do it

:eek:

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Are you sure? What if I pay you US$1 K to do it? You won't?

Or put it another way, the girl is Fiona Xue?

dlimts
05-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Are you sure? What if I pay you US$1 K to do it? You won't?

Or put it another way, the girl is Fiona Xue?

still a no no
yes US$1 k very temping but got other ways to make it
pai seh i dun really fancy Fiona Xue not my type

:D

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 11:00 PM
pai seh i dun really fancy Fiona Xue not my type

:D
What if your idol or rather your madly in love girlfriend who threaten to breakup if you don't lick?

Still NO?

dlimts
05-03-2005, 11:05 PM
What if your idol or rather your madly in love girlfriend who threaten to breakup if you don't lick?

Still NO?

yes still no
i will be disappointed if my madly in love gf ask me to do such thing
:mad:

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Must really salute to you. :)

Prince Spa
06-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Do It Only If She Is Hot Like Laetitia Casta! I Don't Mind To Suck Her Menses Clean.

Just Do It!

digi
06-03-2005, 02:36 AM
"I never knew what life was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands!"
-Anne Rice, Interview with the Vampire

i applaud the brave brothers that would still lick a girl when she's still having her period but personally i think i would faint.

cannon2balls
06-03-2005, 03:57 AM
i heard ppl say hor, dat drinking blood hor, is good for male vitality hor, so bros out there, help save the snakes ... when the buying stops, the killing stops too ... drink women blood every month since it's free :D