PDA

View Full Version : Return of Guess and Fun Club

cheongkid
21-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Not sure whether appropriate to post this here but just a little info.

Guess what? GOOD NEWS for fans of Guess and Fun Club, a new season will return to our screens on Ch U soon. For starters, Guess will be airing on Sat, 26 Feb at 9.30pm (replace Tian Cai Go Go Go). Fun Club will be airing sometime in April this year.

qguy
21-02-2005, 12:52 PM

Guess what? GOOD NEWS for fans of Guess and Fun Club, a new season will return to our screens on Ch U soon. For starters, Guess will be airing on Sat, 26 Feb at 9.30pm (replace Tian Cai Go Go Go). Fun Club will be airing sometime in April this year.
Hey Cheongkid,
Juz abit confused, wat has Guess4 got anything to do wif this forum??? :confused: Ya got special lobang 2 the artists inside huh?? :D

danls79
21-02-2005, 01:40 PM
y ? u working for the tv one is it ? thought this forum is for discussion of sex?

warresg
21-02-2005, 01:43 PM

But they put it on such a horrible timing. :mad:

cheongkid
21-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey Cheongkid,
Juz abit confused, wat has Guess4 got anything to do wif this forum??? :confused: Ya got special lobang 2 the artists inside huh?? :D
Not directly related to sex but that Jacky Wu always invite those chio and/or sexy artistes for his shows. Not forgetting the segment in Guess "ren bu ke mao xiang" where there are highschool girls, big boobs girls etc participating.

cheongkid
21-02-2005, 08:30 PM
y ? u working for the tv one is it ? thought this forum is for discussion of sex?
FYI, I work in the media industry but not MediaCock (no pun intended).

ultra007
21-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Hmm. It sure sound interesting. Thanks for the info.

justhorny
21-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Not directly related to sex but that Jacky Wu always invite those chio and/or sexy artistes for his shows. Not forgetting the segment in Guess "ren bu ke mao xiang" where there are highschool girls, big boobs girls etc participating.

For the TV preview ... looks like the coming episode not bad lei... chio bu on display again... :D

I think timing better than previous one (11:30pm)... at least for me :p

Tai_zi21
21-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Bro Cheongkid
Thanks For The Info! Finally Can Get To See Yang Chen Ling Again! :D

actblur
22-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Finally Can Get To See Yang Chen Ling Again!

kekeke.... yr fav gal.... :D

me waiting to see those chio bus again..... sometime they appear in swimwear :p

jackylee
22-02-2005, 04:45 AM
actually hor.. this show only except the jacky wu's joke and the section of 3 people having weird hobbies and work.. i think others cannot make it.. see till sian.. i prefer crossroad.. the one eating one.. :p