PDA

View Full Version : Who is cleaniest and best service ?

xxboxxx
19-02-2005, 01:47 PM
hey guys can provide more info on these ? also state where we can locate them.. ThankS!

hurricane2004
20-02-2005, 06:16 PM
hey guys can provide more info on these ? also state where we can locate them.. ThankS!

Among PT WL. I thk (0701), (1412) n (2414) is one of the many that may consider clean. If u want to find out the cleaniest,then I thk is a little bit difficult. Nobody hv tried all the WL to rate them. But if compare to KS WL, I thk KS WL is much better. (Rm is clean n tidy, enviroment is also clean) FYI, PT WL hv to use their pocket money to pay for tissue paper, wherelse, at KS.Hse OKT pay for it. This is why PT WL use one or two of tissue paper to clean u up. For KS WL, they sometime use nearly whole roll to clean up.

popiah
20-02-2005, 06:38 PM

Hi Xbox,

Queen of Petain (H7R01) is of the Cleaniest and Best Service in Petain.

Who else can replace her ?????? ABSOLUTELY NONE.

She will be back on 11/03/05 as mentioned by one of the samster here.

sensation
09-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi guys,

Could you define cleanest?

Best service. Without a single doubt. Has to be jacqueline. Not only a real pro but make sure you get the best feeling.

Let's say the cleanliness of the room. It has to be hse 5 then. Certain rooms have mini shower, and looks clean.

I brought some new friends to view Petain recently. Unfortunately, they said that this place is too dirty and smelly for their liking.

Good luck guys!

iveco
09-03-2005, 05:50 PM
huh cleanest and best service together!!!
get a wife!!!
she is 99% cleanest and service well u can always train her to u liking

hotmilo
11-03-2005, 02:25 AM
can anyone help me??

pirate
11-03-2005, 05:24 AM
huh cleanest and best service together!!!
get a wife!!!
she is 99% cleanest and service well u can always train her to u liking

not always true!
If wifey sleeps around unprotected while yor at work, then perhaps the WL at petain will be a cleaner option :D

iveco
12-03-2005, 03:23 AM
if u wifely still sleep around with others onli means 2 thing.
1. u are not giving her enough, so go home screw her
2. ur skill sux get ur hand on some aid item and screw her until she do want any more :D

collin_23
25-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Lazy and yet expect to get answers by posting same things in different threads.

U r f**king lazy to search and expect bros to spoon feed u. All the FRs r available. Don't start a new thread just to be a thread starter.

U look like shit u get shit. Any amount of money will not get u any girl.

can anyone help me??

askale
26-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi Xbox,

Queen of Petain (H7R01) is of the Cleaniest and Best Service in Petain.

Who else can replace her ?????? ABSOLUTELY NONE.

She will be back on 11/03/05 as mentioned by one of the samster here.

Hi, Popiah

Jac is very good cleanies her own room and more her service for me..Her point is 9/10. She is queen of petain now..

askale.

bongster
26-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi, Popiah

Jac is very good cleanies her own room and more her service for me..Her point is 9/10. She is queen of petain now..

askale.

Friend... room clean does not mean anything okie.

sanji37
27-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Any bro here know any WL haf a shaved pussy?
Personally tried some bt all is unshaved. Care to share some info?

hurricane2004
27-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Any bro here know any WL haf a shaved pussy?
Personally tried some bt all is unshaved. Care to share some info?

I'm puzzle what is WLs shaved or unshaved pussy got to do with the "Subject: Who is cleaniest and best service ?".

colddoggie
14-04-2005, 04:30 PM
wow.. this queen sounds really interesting.. she look good? or its the foxy good looks?

sammyboyfor
14-04-2005, 06:18 PM

A "clean" whore??? :confused: That's a good one.

Are we going to talk about "honest" politicans next? :D

lawry
14-04-2005, 06:19 PM
2. ur skill sux get ur hand on some aid item and screw her until she do want any more :D

WRONG!!!
please sex this kind of thing is 2 way traffic.. knn.. not mean u goot in bed she dont go fark around liao..

1) if u married a sex pot.. nympo.. she will once in a while makan behind u.
2) If ur work is busy.. u have to travel.. she lonely and she went clubbing.. sure some handsome (sweet talker) man will get to bonk her.
3) and many many more..

NOT everyone like u.. so eng.. so free.. have a lousy job.. tat gives u hell alot of free time.. and so heng married the prettiest woman on earth and god gives u free flow of MOJO to bonk ur wife every day 3 ~ 4 times..

NNB.. kiam kan..

p.s. let u know alittle bit more about the real world little boy.. Many samster including me have knowingly or unknowingly BONK A MARRIED WOMAN!!!..

lawry
15-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Yoh.. IVECO,

If u dont like my comment tell me.. If u not happy, at least DEDUCT my REP POINT and be a man.. put in ur NICK!!.. KNN.. dont be like a tortise... dont even has the balls to put ur nick!

Eastpipper
16-04-2005, 11:50 AM
nowadays,bro lawry is getting more & more "violent" & short tempered!
better siam far far! :D