PDA

View Full Version : Summary of JB LSB

jimmerman
17-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Guys, dun u pple think that there are too much info on too many threads until we cannot find info that we really want???

I propose we summarise all our findings here in the below format :

Name of LSB :
Quality of gals :
Other remarks :

Pls dun waste time naming the lousy ones.

Thanks.

cheongkid
17-02-2005, 05:57 PM
So why not you start the ball rolling?

XiaoHoUzi83
18-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Name of LSB : SK
Pricing : used to be cut throat, now alright liaox... bonk is RM100
Quality of gals :not really good.. at least 5 fold decrease since last time
Other remarks :adequte crowd lahx... if u have no where else to go.. u can go SK

Name of LSB : GM
Location : dunno where .. but is somewhere b4 sentosa off jln serampang
Pricing : same as SK
Quality of gals :good
Other remarks :dun bother to go if u r 1st time / dun prepare to spend a lot...
unless u have some cap u know there or there is a big "Robert" on ur face be prepared to literally "Sleep" inside the room alone...
EVERY DAY PACK EVERYDAY FULL...

Name of LSB : LX
Pricing : All lsb ard the same lahx RM 100 ST
Quality of gals : hmm not bad.. got a few pretty ones.. namely these ex-SK A girls..
Other remarks : not bad lehx... damage also not that high.... more impt.. is not pack!

Name of LSB : SW99
Pricing : ST sama RM 100
Quality of gals : some ppl say good.. some ppl CMI i say most LLF only a few quite pretty
Other remarks : good for solo my solo bill is ard RM86 but then the captain very pushy one... push in a few LLF girl then complain to my fren that i veh choosy...
fcuk! imagine he bring in 3 Ru hua... how i can possible stomach it?

Name of LSB : AP1
Pricing : go in then come out liaox
Quality of gals : i see a few... not bad... not like the horror stories i heard in the past
Other remarks : PLEASE bring ur NVG in... CANNOT EVEN SEE MY own FINGERS IN THE JOINT!

Name of LSB : APII
Pricing : dunno!
Quality of gals : dunno!
Other remarks : close down after the incident where the thai girl died.. or is it?

Name of LSB : Flower City
Pricing : UNKNOWN i only go in see the girls only
Quality of gals : i see still quite okie.. got PRC lehx!! but my fren say i eye pa stamp..
Other remarks : it is very far abt 20 mins drive frm JB

if u all thinks that this helps? pls support me a lil
THanks!

y7u8i9o0
19-02-2005, 11:29 AM
i onli frequent apollo 1, hope this is helpful

Pricing : sometimes got happy hour, RM70 per bonk. if not, will be $140
Quality of gals : had greatly improved since last time, onli few dinosaurs left. Got PRCs from yunnan and most thais are fair. malaysians very few
Other remarks : can book overnight...refer to thread on apollo yourself

admirer09
19-02-2005, 02:58 PM
i onli frequent apollo 1, hope this is helpful

Pricing : sometimes got happy hour, RM70 per bonk. if not, will be $140
Quality of gals : had greatly improved since last time, onli few dinosaurs left. Got PRCs from yunnan and most thais are fair. malaysians very few
Other remarks : can book overnight...refer to thread on apollo yourself

Yo~ dude .... sad to say i think Rm140 for bonking is way too Expensive .... cause the market rate is 100Rm though Apollo 2 charges Rm120 for bonking ... y not boycott Apollo 1 and 2 since it charges soo much ...
They are many other charges for instance ....

LIXIN aka starcruise (along the stretch of Jalan Sulam ~ just walk along the stretch and they will approach you ... beware ask before you go in cause Apollo 2 and Lixin are just neighbours.)

Lixin : - Not Many Girls , around 20 + most quality is okay ... if you go on weekdays possibility is that you are going to PCC in the room .
- One of the Cheapest LSB (2 bottles = total bill ard Rm140)

Golden Merlion(GM) aka Wanjin(Opposite Crystal Crown Hotel) : - Currently the Hottest LSB in town ... be prepared to stand outside and grab any girls that comes along if you go during weekends.
- A lot of girls .... the pple there told me that they got ard 60 to 70 girls working there so expect a lot of supply and demand .....
- Much more expensive than the rest of LSBs (2 jugs = total bill will be ard Rm260+) *note check ur bill carefully cause sometimes although order the same things , price will not different.

Sub99 - Never tried before but heard frm bros here not bad ... anyone can give feedback?~

Apollo 1 & 2 - Try to Avoid Cause they charge more for bonking ~

toothbrush
19-02-2005, 04:25 PM

Apollo 2 used to charge more for ST 120rm im did not go ever since the gal incident so dunno the current rate
The price of Apollo1 for ST is the same

Doggiestyle
19-02-2005, 11:41 PM
if u all thinks that this helps? pls support me a lil
THanks!

Bro XHZ83, i already chupport u leh! :D

hearthrob
20-02-2005, 08:21 AM
MrDevil keeps the mountain liao ahr?....he should be here. :D

XiaoHoUzi83
20-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Yo~ dude .... sad to say i think Rm140 for bonking is way too Expensive .... cause the market rate is 100Rm though Apollo 2 charges Rm120 for bonking ... y not boycott Apollo 1 and 2 since it charges soo much ...

LIXIN aka starcruise (along the stretch of Jalan Sulam ~ just walk along the stretch and they will approach you ... beware ask before you go in cause Apollo 2 and Lixin are just neighbours.)

Lixin : - Not Many Girls , around 20 + most quality is okay ... if you go on weekdays possibility is that you are going to PCC in the room .

Golden Merlion(GM) aka Wanjin(Opposite Crystal Crown Hotel) : - Currently the Hottest LSB in town ... be prepared to stand outside and grab any girls that comes along if you go during weekends.
- A lot of girls .... the pple there told me that they got ard 60 to 70 girls working there so expect a lot of supply and demand .....
- Much more expensive than the rest of LSBs (2 jugs = total bill will be ard Rm260+) *note check ur bill carefully cause sometimes although order the same things , price will not different.

Sub99 - Never tried before but heard frm bros here not bad ... anyone can give feedback?~

pls refer to my earlier post...
subway 99 is cheap.. solo mission 1 bottle bill comes to abt 85 bucks...
girls @ 100.. not bad lahx.. but then no fight with GM

toothbrush
20-02-2005, 01:39 PM
pls refer to my earlier post...
subway 99 is cheap.. solo mission 1 bottle bill comes to abt 85 bucks...
girls @ 100.. not bad lahx.. but then no fight with GM

wah bro u go cheong and never jio me ar...

XiaoHoUzi83
20-02-2005, 01:43 PM

ooi!
long time no see u liaox?
still got cheong jb lsb?? ur num still the same old num?

XiaoHoUzi83
20-02-2005, 01:59 PM
wah bro u go cheong and never jio me ar...

this one i solo long ago lahx...
if u wanna go GM on wk days i welcome u!!!
^^

Sweetprcbabes2
20-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Name of LSB : APII
Pricing : dunno!
Quality of gals : dunno!
Other remarks : close down after the incident where the thai girl died.. or is it?

Nope, still operating.. but I never go before since no good FR from there. ;)

darcbleu
01-03-2005, 12:37 AM
have any bros been to LX these few days?
went there last sat, think there is a big op, all closed down and the one beside LX oni have few gals around, a disappointed trip.

MrDevil
01-03-2005, 04:20 AM

Climbing mountain fighting tiger... hahaha.. It has been months since I last cheong LSB. I am history liao :D

pilot2003
01-03-2005, 06:46 AM
Bro...GM got any intro??today might gg with friends after work......

this one i solo long ago lahx...
if u wanna go GM on wk days i welcome u!!!
^^

draken
02-03-2005, 10:42 PM

no lah bro.. its true that ap1 got happy hr before 9 pm rm70... normal bonk is rm100 not 140.. just being there abt 2 weeks ago.. unless recently just increase...

Monkey4
03-03-2005, 09:55 PM
today 03/03/05 around 8.20pm passed by Golden Million wanted to try but no neon lights outside and look like closed shop , however got 2 guys outside claiming that biz as usual inside. As it look kinda of fishy, we dared not try. Decided to go to Apollo 2 or Lixin but both also no neon lights. Any bros know what going on ? Thanks

Malaysian Datuk
03-03-2005, 10:06 PM
today 03/03/05 around 8.20pm passed by Golden Million wanted to try but no neon lights outside and look like closed shop , however got 2 guys outside claiming that biz as usual inside. As it look kinda of fishy, we dared not try. Decided to go to Apollo 2 or Lixin but both also no neon lights. Any bros know what going on ? ThanksBig Wind blew out the neon lights. Ap2 keeping low profile after 68 incident (big surprise it reopen, lots of $ pushed), LX having internal problems (TPK arrested b4 CNY). 99 change of manager after CNY (after sudden demise of dear Blacky), SK? now still got 'cover charge'? (minimum drinks for no. of guests). For more info refer to resident chiongsters of respective joints.... XHZ & Mattias (GM), Hakoshu (SK), Lurpsexx (99)....did I leave anyone out?

Matthias
03-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Ap2 bonk is 150 w/o room lar! :mad: most ex.....remember once with my group of cheongsters, 5 people, bill gave up to 400 plus........we left after sitting 15 mins coz the girls all LLF.......this term like only me and malau know leh! :D

Matthias
03-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Bro admirere, GM got almost 90 girls! Confirmed by me! :) GM not fishy one lar, cheong with me, I guarantee you good time even during WEEKENDS!!

admirer09
03-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Bro admirere, GM got almost 90 girls! Confirmed by me! :) GM not fishy one lar, cheong with me, I guarantee you good time even during WEEKENDS!!

Wa~ sure a not .... kkk , no problem any time man .... just came back today after ta-paoing a ger frm sub99 .... woa piang eh veri ex leh 450rm from 2am to 12pm..... but the ger no horse run man cause the tits i think bigger than most bros head~ lol~ :cool:

Malaysian Datuk
03-03-2005, 10:48 PM
One half of the famous GM fantastic duo speaks! Bro Admirer09, its your honour bro Mattias jio you. Tits bigger than my head! Knn this I must see.... :eek:

lurpsexx
04-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Wa~ sure a not .... kkk , no problem any time man .... just came back today after ta-paoing a ger frm sub99 .... woa piang eh veri ex leh 450rm from 2am to 12pm..... but the ger no horse run man cause the tits i think bigger than most bros head~ lol~

This one is a new gal... my tirak mentioned her recently... Change of manager = change for the worse...!!! Ah Or still better, as attested by my gal... The bastard new manager (Ah P*H) charge sky high prices for gals and release them late late.. that chee by now chopped ur carrot head liao.. esp when it is a weekday (wed) and you paid RM450.. Must fuck the idiot mgr one.. he deserves every penny of the fucking... CCB!!! :mad:

If you looked ard, GM and SK charge only RM270 from 2am booking.. and if u know the mgr, can negotiate still... still a better deal elsewhere than 99... :mad:

darcbleu
04-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Big Wind blew out the neon lights. Ap2 keeping low profile after 68 incident (big surprise it reopen, lots of $ pushed), LX having internal problems (TPK arrested b4 CNY). 99 change of manager after CNY (after sudden demise of dear Blacky), SK? now still got 'cover charge'? (minimum drinks for no. of guests). For more info refer to resident chiongsters of respective joints.... XHZ & Mattias (GM), Hakoshu (SK), Lurpsexx (99)....did I leave anyone out?

ya loh, visit LX last sat also no lights, think big wind this time

admirer09
04-03-2005, 01:46 AM
This one is a new gal... my tirak mentioned her recently... Change of manager = change for the worse...!!! Ah Or still better, as attested by my gal... The bastard new manager (Ah P*H) charge sky high prices for gals and release them late late.. that chee by now chopped ur carrot head liao.. esp when it is a weekday (wed) and you paid RM450.. Must fuck the idiot mgr one.. he deserves every penny of the fucking... CCB!!! :mad:

If you looked ard, GM and SK charge only RM270 from 2am booking.. and if u know the mgr, can negotiate still... still a better deal elsewhere than 99... :mad:

yah man .... i know the standard price is ard 300rm but they the SUB99 there say the ger is new plus she ang pai .... wooa laio and cannot tahan the tits soo boh pian pay 450rm for the ger and 150rm for the hotel at crown ...~
next time think go GM there better ...
But the funny thing is at Sub99 unless the ger there is "ang pai" or else all veri ugly cannot make it one

Benx
04-03-2005, 03:26 AM

Yea, Stupid Manager. Me n my friend used to book for 300 but out of noway pop up new manager, quote price 450 only can come out 4AM! (It was Friday). WTF my friend bomb him 450 i can get other quality, he reply ' Boss u said like that, I have no choice i got a lot of 250!'

Then he said the gals we choose all ang pai, Fu*k last time 300 now dress in red more Ang ar? Then we just settle beer bill and go back.

Btw Bro, Which one is ur Tirak?

admirer09
04-03-2005, 03:08 PM
eh~ my ger is the new one with big tits .... but not veri sure whether to post the number here ..... if u really wan the number pm me then i give u ~ :)

Benx
04-03-2005, 06:15 PM
eh~ my ger is the new one with big tits .... but not veri sure whether to post the number here ..... if u really wan the number pm me then i give u ~ :)

No Problem Bro. I m actually asking from bro lurpsexx.

I know the big tits (Fatt) my friend almost book her while i choose my regular. but when cb captain quote 450 leave at 4am. We fu*k of and go book at other place.

BTW Captain jack up price only for their own profit, right? Coz my regular gal ask me not to book her coz expensive.

sandstorm
04-03-2005, 09:02 PM
ya loh, visit LX last sat also no lights, think big wind this time

due to the immigrant clamp down most lsb bo bo zha bor now... went to LX my 2 ai ai all go back liao..

admirer09
04-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Yo~ guys .... heard frm the captains there say got big wind this month cause some big shots coming down frm KL~ hai .... therefore this mth lack of girls
Guess their mentality is that if they only release ard half of the gers and the gers got caught , those LSBs still got enough gers to operate soo guys get ready wat to expect ~ :D

blitz
05-03-2005, 03:19 AM
Sorry guys...

Me new to JB LSB.

Friend ask me to go coming monday cos his friend says better than BS KTV in Sillypore. Comments?

Any LSB to recommend?

Pls help by quoting:
1) Expected expenses for 4 guys going
2) Operating hours, Any happy hours?
3) Location/ roughly near where?
4) Good gals to intro?
5) Tips around how much?
6) read that can go upstairs and FxxK? How much? Much bring own rubber?
7) Any other useful information deeply appreciated...

Many thanks...

ryanlim
05-03-2005, 03:49 AM
Friend ask me to go coming monday cos his friend says better than BS KTV in Sillypore. Comments?

today's Saturday.......still got one day for you to read up the relevent threads.... :o

Any LSB to recommend?

99 subway (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29809)

99 subway Field Report (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29634)

Sakuraaaaaa Fr????? (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=641)

Golden Million FR & Pricing Guide (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18280)

Love Boat Ktv (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6516)

A Trip to Li Xin (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=28621)

apolla 1 n 2 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19209)

Li Xin LSB (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=12771)

enough info for you?????? :rolleyes:

silvermonkey88
05-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Hi,

not sure if the prices for Short time services have went up? I was at Apollo and Golden Million 2 weeks ago and they quoted RM 120 for 1 shot.

Are the captains trying to be funny or has the prices increase for everyone?

admirer09
06-03-2005, 05:46 AM
Hi,

not sure if the prices for Short time services have went up? I was at Apollo and Golden Million 2 weeks ago and they quoted RM 120 for 1 shot.

Are the captains trying to be funny or has the prices increase for everyone?

For Apollo ... frm what i know the pricing has always been Rm120 per shot but for other LSBs like Lixin , Sub99 , they charge onli Rm100 . Just been to GM last week still same leh Rm 100 ... maybe they try to "chop" you .... just try to push the price ... say u know the standard pricing lor ~

Malaysian Datuk
06-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Yo~ guys .... heard frm the captains there say got big wind this month cause some big shots coming down frm KL~ hai .... therefore this mth lack of girls
Guess their mentality is that if they only release ard half of the gers and the gers got caught , those LSBs still got enough gers to operate soo guys get ready wat to expect ~ :D
Direct from Bukit Aman one, dun play play

blitz
07-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Many thks...

Had a hard time reading up so many threads...

GOing in soon...

Wish me luck guys...

sandstorm
07-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Many thks...

Had a hard time reading up so many threads...

GOing in soon...

Wish me luck guys...

enjoy... be on the lookout.. park at bright spots.. my frd tio rob by cb giao tor with parang.. heng only lose money...

tridentsub
07-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Friend of mine went to 99 recently and lost his car .
parked behind 99 and after cheonging till 4:30 am

came out , Car is gone .

take note ,

blitz
09-03-2005, 01:21 AM
Hi all...

Thank u for the advise that bros here gave regarding things to take note off in JB LSB.

Happy to inform all bros that my friends and I returned safe and sound & with a new experience...

Below was an account of what happened at GM...

After getting a tip about the most happening LSB in JB by a VCD/DVD seller, we settled for GM as it was highly recommended as the most happening LSB with the most girls. He taught us the directions to GM which was very near Holiday Inn Plaza.

We reached GM around 4pm... the place looks like it was closed so I decided to knocked on the door... Just as I was about to knock, an old chap asked me if I wanted to go in, I asked him was it opened? He said yes and I signalled my kakis over...

A talk into his walkie talkie and the door swing opened like "Open sesame"

We were greeted by a captain who escorted us into the room. My.... we were their 1st customers for the day!!! Looking around, the place was dead empty. We asked where the girls were and the captain told us to rest in the rooms and the girls will be here in about 10 mins.

So off into the room we went. The captained says they have a promotion for 3 jugs of beer Free 1 jug. Room was at RM$50 for the whole day. Being newbies, we told him to take 2 jugs 1st and that if we want more we will then order. He okay...

5 mins later the drinks came but still no sight of any girls. We queried the Captain and he says they are on the way. Just a note to newbies... this is no KTV, meaning the TV's in the rooms are not on and there is no songs for u to sing. Worse, my friend spotted a baby cockroach so we went to the next room. Again a baby cockroach was spotted.

So first impression not so good liao... The sofas in practically every room was torn and I shall say a bit run down. So 4 of us sat in the room u c me i c u... waiting... waiting... waiting... cos no tvs to c.

4.30 and frustrated, we asked the captain where are the girls??? He replied coming.... coming... says b'cos of some big shot from KL was down, they very careful so girls are on indent basis. Just then, we noticed another group of customers came in....

10 mins later... saw 3 girls coming down from the back door and head straight for the toilets. saw 2 not bad ones... and went back to room to wait.

Then one of the customers from the other group got one of the girls I targetted and head straight for the back door. Of course reading from this forum I know they go special liao....

Zzzz.... what's taking the girls so long??? Then captained brought the other 2 girls in, I chopped a very fair and sweet looking girl... while another one got a thai. What happened next was scary....

The lights went off and the action began.... She touch touch and rubba rubba my didi... next took off my shirt... licked my nipples... unzipped my jeans and put her hand into my underwear and m'bate my didi....

I was liked... #%*? what's happening??? this went on for about 10 mins. I also cannot lose to her lah so I slipped my hands into her soft B cupped breasts and fondle them gentlely...

Then she sat on top of me and rubba her pussy on my dick... hugging me while I licked her freshly bathed nipples... She moaned and moaned...

The other kaki with the girl was doing the same stuffs.

She whispered into my ears... wanna go up? I pretend and act blur.... go up for what? She says go up to take the action further... I say slowly... the day is still young...

Just then... my other 2 kakis cannot tahan liao and switched on the lights to have a look... The girls quickly dressed up and act innocent... We called for the captain for more girls but he keep saying on the way...

Finally some girls came and pretty and not pretty ones were quickly snapped up. My kakis got 2 of the girls and the action started again. Lights off... 8 pairs of hands roamed freely...4 didi's were aroused and 8 breasts were fonddled... 4 moanings of different pitch and intensity echoed inside the room. knn.... like mass orgy!!!

End of part 1... to be continued.... me tired liao...

admirer09
09-03-2005, 02:28 AM
Dear Bros just back from the JB cheonging scene the time is now 2.10am in the morning and i have just encountered the worst day of my cheonging career .... Let me tell you all Y

Time : 1700 - Meet my 3 kakis at Checkpoint .... then went to buy vcds and dinner at taman sentosa

Time: 1945 - Invade GM .... upon reaching ask the captain outside if a lot of customers .... he say dun hav
2000 - Order one Jug and then captain tell me not a lot of gers casue big wind .... BUT the number of mummys there more than the amt of gers
2015- 2300 ----> Less than 2 gers enter the room and i can tell u .... my face black like charcoal , wait for my 2 friends to arrive then settle the bill but not before SCREWING ~ the captain upside down ... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GO TO LSB AND NEVER GET TO PAY ANY TIPS TO GERS .... WTF!!!

After Which went to Lixin , apollo 2 , sub99 ..... ALL EITHER CLOSED OR NO GERS AT ALL~~!!! AWWWW
No choice but to makan then return to singapore .....

My Point Here is i dun mind to pay if i enjoy BUT The FARking GM CHeated ME!!!! .... Therefore Bros out there , i am not asking u all to ban GM but PLs be more careful to check the place out before staying there .... like for me and friends spent 170Rm there doing nothing ..... :mad:

Benx
09-03-2005, 02:59 AM
Now whole mas having Ops Tegas, they are actually cracking down illegal immigrants in mas.

Once they caught the puyings they will be charge over stay in the country as illegal immigrants.

It is bad luck coz it's a special ops. Hope next time bro can check first before going during big wind.

Comfirm big wind in whole mas. scence will be. Hari Raya Puasa, Sultan B'Day, All*h B'Day and Nasional Day

mysterious
09-03-2005, 10:05 AM
Dear Bros just back from the JB cheonging scene the time is now 2.10am in the morning and i have just encountered the worst day of my cheonging career .... Let me tell you all Y

Time : 1700 - Meet my 3 kakis at Checkpoint .... then went to buy vcds and dinner at taman sentosa

Time: 1945 - Invade GM .... upon reaching ask the captain outside if a lot of customers .... he say dun hav ...

whatever u asked when u r outside the door, u'll get a favourable answer:

a lot of girls? yes!

got PRC? everything also have!

Cindy Crawford also here? Yes, but have to wait!

went to LX days ago, was told that 'weather' is not gd... only 7 gals... but standard not bad..

but what put me off is the exorbitant pricing of their sundry items.

fruits - one small tray is RM13(they will give u 3, one is jelly)
Nuts - one small cup is RM6(they give u 2, both inedible)

i estimate the margin to be about 1000%

halfway thru, the jie jies come in to beg for $$$$, were shooed away... exactly wat are their roles in the LSB again? to irritate customers?

sandstorm
09-03-2005, 10:08 PM

Time: 1945 - Invade GM .... upon reaching ask the captain outside if a lot of customers .... he say dun hav
2000 - Order one Jug and then captain tell me not a lot of gers casue big wind .... BUT the number of mummys there more than the amt of gers
2015- 2300 ----> Less than 2 gers enter the room and i can tell u .... my face black like charcoal , wait for my 2 friends to arrive then settle the bill but not before SCREWING ~ the captain upside down ... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GO TO LSB AND NEVER GET TO PAY ANY TIPS TO GERS .... WTF!!!

After Which went to Lixin , apollo 2 , sub99 ..... ALL EITHER CLOSED OR NO GERS AT ALL~~!!! AWWWW
No choice but to makan then return to singapore .....

My Point Here is i dun mind to pay if i enjoy BUT The FARking GM CHeated ME!!!! .... Therefore Bros out there , i am not asking u all to ban GM but PLs be more careful to check the place out before staying there .... like for me and friends spent 170Rm there doing nothing ..... :mad:

ya.. not many gers down at the joint now even if have mostly oso cannot make it .... if fun is wat u wan and $ no concern then have to do booking liao :D
LX got quite a few new faces

Tenrang
10-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi all,

Understand there is a Green Apple in Johor Jaya that is very hot now. Any updates? Or any Chiongsters that wanna go together? Wanna try it out lah
Also heard that there is another one in KULAI town
Any updates?

TQ!

Hakoshu
10-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Maybe u would want to rackey first then post ur FR??

Understand there is a Green Apple in Johor Jaya that is very hot now Wanna try it out lah
Also heard that there is another one in KULAI town

TQ!

waypastprime
10-03-2005, 01:47 PM
halfway thru, the jie jies come in to beg for $$$$, were shooed away... exactly wat are their roles in the LSB again? to irritate customers?

Just simply tell them all to come in when billing. That should stop them from coming in every now and then.

When billing, just aside RM$2 for each. Everything solved.

dormicum15
10-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Any bros know when the big wind will stop blowing? Cos feel like cheonging to JB LSB tonight but not sure of the current condition :confused:

ryanlim
10-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Cos feel like cheonging to JB LSB tonight but not sure of the current condition :confused:

please provide an update tomorrow.......thanks :)

burzum
11-03-2005, 03:37 AM
[QUOTE=dormicum15]Any bros know when the big wind will stop blowing? [QUOTE]

yea, please provide with an update asap? thanks.. :)

dormicum15
11-03-2005, 08:32 PM
How to provide news? i myself also scared to go in cos i scared later wasted trip.. :rolleyes:

fresh_Man
11-03-2005, 11:38 PM
hi bro,

went to Green Apple (permas) last week....
package girl ok la but price can compete with other HC in hotel

massage gers all are unties with JG service

massage quite expensive oso, RM70 per hour

Jordan Chang
12-03-2005, 01:44 AM
How to provide news? i myself also scared to go in cos i scared later wasted trip.. :rolleyes:

li xin was closed when we went down yesterday. damn disappointed :(

Tenrang
12-03-2005, 02:51 PM
li xin was closed when we went down yesterday. damn disappointed :(

Brother Jordan,

If I am not wrong. It's actually not closed. Only the lights of the Sign Board is switched off.
There is a back entrance which they are3 using currently. Next time Park At the back and Walk around.

Good Luck

Jordan Chang
12-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Brother Jordan,

If I am not wrong. It's actually not closed. Only the lights of the Sign Board is switched off.
There is a back entrance which they are3 using currently. Next time Park At the back and Walk around.

Good Luck

bro, the sign board was off and the okt also told us that there were no girls. :( we didn't know about the back entrance, but thanks a lot of this info! :D

ended up heading to apollo. nice girls but the captains pissed us off.

Malaysian Datuk
14-03-2005, 09:50 PM
bro, the sign board was off and the okt also told us that there were no girls. :( we didn't know about the back entrance, but thanks a lot of this info!

ended up heading to apollo. nice girls but the captains pissed us off.lixin got no girls but got aunties (9 of them....the term they use is 'local girls') :D

bobeizao
19-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Need help frm bros for lobang... been long since i cheong LSB..
wan to look for a good LSB ard taman sentosa hope bros out there can provide mi wif latest info.. :D

ryanlim
20-03-2005, 06:16 PM
wan to look for a good LSB ard taman sentosa

wat's your defination of good????
One man's meat may be another's poison :)

hope bros out there can provide mi wif latest info..

Maybe you should take a look at these few threads ya :)

Moblization Exercise (JB) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24979)

99 subway (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29809)

99 subway Field Report (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29634)

Sakuraaaaaa Fr????? (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=641)

Golden Million FR & Pricing Guide (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18280)

Love Boat Ktv (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6516)

A Trip to Li Xin (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=28621)

apolla 1 n 2 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19209)

Li Xin LSB (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=12771)

bobeizao
21-03-2005, 01:25 AM
Bro thks for ur advice n info!!! :D

Anyway just came back frm RS.. will share more in tat thread tomolo..
now need some sleep, didi a bit shaq frm all tat action :p

Junkboy
21-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Anyway just came back frm RS.. will share more in tat thread tomolo..
now need some sleep, didi a bit shaq frm all tat action :p

any idea is the big wind still blowing? cause long weekend coming up :D

BlurBlock
22-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Apollo 1 across Sillypore should be OK. Was there yesterday and the girls was still around.

fresh_Man
22-03-2005, 07:21 AM

i think it's ok coz i juz went to Apollo 2 last week

girls there so so only but bonk only RM70 during happy hour...

room = RM70 for 4 hours
beer x 1 bottle = RM28/RM30 (cant remember)
fruit = not sure
total with service and tax only RM81....(without tips)

all the girls i met there are thai

GM's girls is better (from my view) but drinks quite expensive...

BlurBlock
22-03-2005, 10:24 AM
Correct me if I am wrong. Room $70 + 1 Jar of beer $28 will work out $98.00. Is there a VIP discount.

room = RM70 for 4 hours
fruit = not sure

MachoDevilX
22-03-2005, 12:51 PM

room = RM70 for 4 hours
fruit = not sure

I think you got it mixed up. The pricing that you have stated is AP1 and not AP2. There are no happy hours at AP2 and AP2 currently doesn't offer beer in bottles... The one you went to should be AP1 which is next to BlueWave.

:cool:

fresh_Man
22-03-2005, 10:29 PM
I think you got it mixed up. The pricing that you have stated is AP1 and not AP2. There are no happy hours at AP2 and AP2 currently doesn't offer beer in bottles... The one you went to should be AP1 which is next to BlueWave.

ya,i mistaken oredi
there is Apollo1 located near to bluewave...
room confirm RM30 coz there is a price board pasted on the wall of the room...
besides,bluewave's girls quality are well-known but there are some hotels around that area,is it offer a good quality with the good price?

booking is available at any LSB.every booking hours will last at 12pm next day
price quite high... RM270-RM350

dunno any bros here got any experience and good recomendation?

admirer09
23-03-2005, 12:30 AM
ya,i mistaken oredi
there is Apollo1 located near to bluewave...
room confirm RM30 coz there is a price board pasted on the wall of the room...
besides,bluewave's girls quality are well-known but there are some hotels around that area,is it offer a good quality with the good price?

booking is available at any LSB.every booking hours will last at 12pm next day
price quite high... RM270-RM350

dunno any bros here got any experience and good recomendation?

yo~ all cheonging bros .... going for booking on thursday nite , personally i would advise the bros to book girls frm Gm or Lixin cause the price more reasonable .... 2am - 12pm for 270/300rm , 10pm-12pm 350rm , 8pm-12pm 400rm .... or 450rm for whole day. ~ pls try to avoid SUB99 for booking casue its farking EX and a total rip off ..... got "chop" once for 450rm when i took a big tits girl at 2am+++

trick
23-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Hi Bro Admirer09,

I just took the booking of my favourite girl from sub99 @ 6pm for RM550 last week. Must admit the the pain in the pocket but worth every single cents on her.

They only allow a few restricted hotels like Holiday Inn and Crystal Crown.

I think i kana Gong Tao... will be going on a solo mission on wednesday...to see my girl..Really miss her.
(by the time i post this msg, already wednesday liao)

I think i know which girl you book last time that has the biggest headlight 80++. (correct me if i am wrong)

Hope that i had a chance to cheong with bros in SUB99. Guess i wont be moving on to any LSB as long as my girl is there..

Bro TRick ;)

Hakoshu
23-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Petty standard for 99's way of booking.... Everyone kenna chop, Including a very close fren of mine. Willing to be chopped weekly... :D

pls try to avoid SUB99 for booking casue its farking EX and a total rip off ..... got "chop" once for 450rm when i took a big tits girl at 2am+++

MachoDevilX
23-03-2005, 12:46 AM
yo~ all cheonging bros .... going for booking on thursday nite , personally i would advise the bros to book girls frm Gm or Lixin cause the price more reasonable .... 2am - 12pm for 270/300rm , 10pm-12pm 350rm , 8pm-12pm 400rm .... or 450rm for whole day. ~ pls try to avoid SUB99 for booking casue its farking EX and a total rip off ..... got "chop" once for 450rm when i took a big tits girl at 2am+++

At 99, the pricing for booking is actually also around RM300 from 2am to 12pm... If the captain tell you that it is more than the price that I have stated, it definitely means that they are trying to "kator" you.. Just tell them straight in the face that you have booked before and the price is RM300 and they will then lower the price that they have quoted... If not, just F**k off from there...

Hakoshu
23-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Haha, If only the ex-incharge was still ard.... Now the price quite hard... Knn, Sub-standard still charge so high, But bobianz when ur tirak is wrking in tat shitty place!!

If not, just F**k off from there.

joker69
23-03-2005, 10:52 AM
guys, be careful when u bonking gals in LSB using their condom, 'cause last year after i finish my action only i found out that the condom already torn! :eek: they seems to be using very low quality CD. luckily so far my didi seems still healthy. :o so better prepare your own CD.

ENJOY!!!

matrixXx
24-03-2005, 06:22 AM
Hi Bros,
juz came back from Ap1. went to CM, leon lights off but saw 1 guy sitting infront so we approached him.He say no many gers tonight so not taking the risk of tcss, my fren and i went straight to ap1.
There we were greeted by the 'friendly' bouncer. We ordered 3 bottle beers, and came the gers. My 'regular' was on leave so i was given a b-cup PRC and my fren...a c-cup thai. After some hanky panky, the 2 ugly Aunties came in brighten the light a bit, kk pour beers +++ cock and ask for tips. My fren was a bit piss off and we refused but ask her to drink beer instead. She simply sit there for a while but went off later saying she will be back unless we gave her tips..how fu**#@ outrageous!! We continue to 'lights off' again' .
In between captain will be as usual to bring some towels and ask u to buy drinks,ask u go upstair etc...tis RM10 for the towels and the drinks charged in ur bill at rm10 per small glass.
So i went upstair later but my friend insisted to stay. Thoug the cup a bit small but I muz say this PRC BJ is gd. I almost miss my bonk
Went i returned, my fren told me he gave Aunties RM 12, cos she say got total of FOUR anuties, they were very pity blar blar... :mad: So bro out there, is there any way to get rid of those old nanny ??! Even when i returned, the captain still keep coming in to ask my fren to go upstair...some even call ME ! but my ger say i went liao, then they smile and went off..We sat for some time my fren still refuse to upstair after repeatedly asking from the annoying captain. Then the counter call for the gers no.(except my prc ger) to go counter and never return...Until we call for the bill! :mad:

Name of LSB :Apollo1
Quality of gals : PRC BJ good (3??), thai 338(c-cup),69(model face),344(newbie) and 2 more forget no.
Other remarks :irritating nanny and captain keep asking u to go upstair.

draken
25-03-2005, 12:05 PM
Hi Bros,
juz came back from Ap1. went to CM, leon lights off but saw 1 guy sitting infront so we approached him.He say no many gers tonight so not taking the risk of tcss, my fren and i went straight to ap1.
There we were greeted by the 'friendly' bouncer. We ordered 3 bottle beers, and came the gers. My 'regular' was on leave so i was given a b-cup PRC and my fren...a c-cup thai. After some hanky panky, the 2 ugly Aunties came in brighten the light a bit, kk pour beers +++ cock and ask for tips. My fren was a bit piss off and we refused but ask her to drink beer instead. She simply sit there for a while but went off later saying she will be back unless we gave her tips..how fu**#@ outrageous!! We continue to 'lights off' again' .
In between captain will be as usual to bring some towels and ask u to buy drinks,ask u go upstair etc...tis RM10 for the towels and the drinks charged in ur bill at rm10 per small glass.
So i went upstair later but my friend insisted to stay. Thoug the cup a bit small but I muz say this PRC BJ is gd. I almost miss my bonk
Went i returned, my fren told me he gave Aunties RM 12, cos she say got total of FOUR anuties, they were very pity blar blar... :mad: So bro out there, is there any way to get rid of those old nanny ??! Even when i returned, the captain still keep coming in to ask my fren to go upstair...some even call ME ! but my ger say i went liao, then they smile and went off..We sat for some time my fren still refuse to upstair after repeatedly asking from the annoying captain. Then the counter call for the gers no.(except my prc ger) to go counter and never return...Until we call for the bill! :mad:

Name of LSB :Apollo1
Quality of gals : PRC BJ good (3??), thai 338(c-cup),69(model face),344(newbie) and 2 more forget no.
Other remarks :irritating nanny and captain keep asking u to go upstair.

actually due to the recent big wind.. i started chionging AP1 . must say the gals variety quite limited..better gals after 10.30pm. okt kept bringing the same gals into our room depite we rejecting them....although AP1 have happy hr before 9pm.. fj rm70.. the okt will ask for another room charge of rm10... OKT will keep coming in the room to bother us i.e. buy gal drinks, hot towels & even buy roses... hahahahaha

BlurBlock
25-03-2005, 04:41 PM
My 1 cents worth of comment. I will first tip the regular captain that attend to us and that will settle him from asking us to go up and pushing in the wrong girl to us. As for the aunties, I will just tell them to go away and tell them to come back only when we call for bill. When there is no gals in the room we will stand at the door or ner the counter to do shoping. Hope this helps.

actually due to the recent big wind.. i started chionging AP1 . must say the gals variety quite limited..better gals after 10.30pm. okt kept bringing the same gals into our room depite we rejecting them....although AP1 have happy hr before 9pm.. fj rm70.. the okt will ask for another room charge of rm10... OKT will keep coming in the room to bother us i.e. buy gal drinks, hot towels & even buy roses... hahahahaha

admirer09
25-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Hi bros .... juz back from malaysia today , went for booking yesterday overall a satisfactory result . :cool:
My 2 friends got 2 girls frm Lixin and have them sent to the hotel at 12am... which costs Rm 350 each. 8x and 1x. As for me , nothing caught my eye and thus proceed to Apollo 2. The first few that the lady captain recomend one all cannot make it until she tell me say got one "ang pai" one but only can release at at ard 1am. When the girl appear ... wooa laio , Mmmmm not bad so decided to take her ... never knew that her service is damn power attitude 9.999 out of 10 . soo pple , i recomend all bros out there try not to go to GM for a drink casue not only EX and nowadays veri few gers soo unless booking or else dun try GM :D

MachoDevilX
26-03-2005, 01:05 PM
As for me , nothing caught my eye and thus proceed to Apollo 2. The first few that the lady captain recomend one all cannot make it until she tell me say got one "ang pai" one but only can release at at ard 1am. When the girl appear ... wooa laio , Mmmmm not bad so decided to take her ... never knew that her service is damn power attitude 9.999 out of 10 . soo pple , i recomend all bros out there try not to go to GM for a drink casue not only EX and nowadays veri few gers soo unless booking or else dun try GM

Hmm... Is there a lady captain at AP2? I think must be one of the aunties lah... :cool: "Ang Pai"??? Maybe you can send me a pm on the number since I practically know all the "Ang Pai"s there... I didn't realise that there is one with service rated as 9.999 out of 10 leh.... :D

darcbleu
27-03-2005, 12:40 AM

where is ap1 ah?oni know the route to lixin, but think the big wind still on.

Hakoshu
27-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Ap1 might not be affected by the wind cos of the location, Its just beside BLUEWAVE hotel...

[QUOTE=darcbleu]where is ap1 ah?QUOTE]

ryanlim
27-03-2005, 01:01 AM
Its just beside BLUEWAVE hotel...

where is BlueWave ah? :o

Malaysian Datuk
27-03-2005, 01:03 AM
where is BlueWave ah? :oZap u...TCSS :mad:

Hakoshu
27-03-2005, 01:05 AM
U also, haha... Bluewave is a obvious landmark, ask any taxi driver will know!!

Zap u...TCSS :mad:

ryanlim
27-03-2005, 01:31 AM
Zap u...TCSS

U also, haha... Bluewave is a obvious landmark, ask any taxi driver will know!!

i'm asking on behalf of Bro Darcbleu nia :o

:p

darcbleu
28-03-2005, 01:28 AM
i'm asking on behalf of Bro Darcbleu nia :o

:p

think bro here is referring to the bluewave hotel right?oh, there also got lsb one ah?hee

ryanlim
28-03-2005, 03:05 AM
think bro here is referring to the bluewave hotel right?oh, there also got lsb one ah?hee

yup.......you got it.......it's beside Bluewave hotel.......near to where the former bridge was :)

Am.G.Lover
28-03-2005, 07:52 AM
Got! more than 1 somemore
If BW is on ur left it is before BW :D

matrixXx
28-03-2005, 10:54 PM
I know the route of AP1...but where is lixin har ? :p

FatMan
29-03-2005, 03:37 AM

This is LiXin address: No. 7 & 7A, Jalan Sulam, Taman Sentosa.

Jordan Chang
30-03-2005, 08:40 PM
so bro, is the big wind over? is lixin open?

[QUOTE=admirer09]Hi bros .... juz back from malaysia today , went for booking yesterday overall a satisfactory result . :cool:
My 2 friends got 2 girls frm Lixin and have them sent to the hotel at 12am... which costs Rm 350 each.

Jackdaniel80
10-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Hi fellow brothers,
I am pretty new to the jb scene. Would like to ask brothers out here is it possible to reject the fruits when the waiter brought in? 1 plate cost 15rm,i find it pretty expensive as they gave us 2 plates during our visit there. it was our first visit to such place, dunno the rules there so dare not reject it. Would like to find out from brothers out here wat is the extreme extent that can play in the ktv room? basically, it was our first visit there and we just touch touch a bit. dare not play much. My friend wanted to remove his ger's bra but then the ger stopped him and stomped out of the room. Pretty boring first time experience for me

admirer09
10-04-2005, 04:26 PM
so bro, is the big wind over? is lixin open?

[QUOTE=admirer09]Hi bros .... juz back from malaysia today , went for booking yesterday overall a satisfactory result . :cool:
My 2 friends got 2 girls frm Lixin and have them sent to the hotel at 12am... which costs Rm 350 each.

Attention to all Bros here .... Pls do not go to JB LSbs for the time being cause it would be a wasted trip for most as all LSBS are closed for at least a few days to one week unless going for booking... Went in the day before the Sultan's birthday and went into Lixin ... Fark man , plain clothes policemen inside , keena asked a few questions .... therefore all bros for another alternative ... you all can try the health spas ~ :cool:

MachoDevilX
11-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Hi fellow brothers,
I am pretty new to the jb scene. Would like to ask brothers out here is it possible to reject the fruits when the waiter brought in? 1 plate cost 15rm,i find it pretty expensive as they gave us 2 plates during our visit there. it was our first visit to such place, dunno the rules there so dare not reject it. Would like to find out from brothers out here wat is the extreme extent that can play in the ktv room? basically, it was our first visit there and we just touch touch a bit. dare not play much. My friend wanted to remove his ger's bra but then the ger stopped him and stomped out of the room. Pretty boring first time experience for me

Which joint are you referring about? Most of the girls working in the LSBs allow the removing of their bras in the room... :confused:

darcbleu
11-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Attention to all Bros here .... Pls do not go to JB LSbs for the time being cause it would be a wasted trip for most as all LSBS are closed for at least a few days to one week unless going for booking... Went in the day before the Sultan's birthday and went into Lixin ... Fark man , plain clothes policemen inside , keena asked a few questions .... therefore all bros for another alternative ... you all can try the health spas ~ :cool:

wah, so the big wind still on lo, boring leh, sometimes prefer LSB to HC

honiguy73
11-04-2005, 11:09 PM
[QUOTE=Jackdaniel80]Hi fellow brothers,
I am pretty new to the jb scene. Would like to ask brothers out here is it possible to reject the fruits when the waiter brought in? 1 plate cost 15rm,i find it pretty expensive as they gave us 2 plates during our visit there. it was our first visit to such place, dunno the rules there so dare not reject it. Would like to find out from brothers out here wat is the extreme extent that can play in the ktv room? basically, it was our first visit there and we just touch touch a bit. dare not play much. My friend wanted to remove his ger's bra but then the ger stopped him and stomped out of the room. Pretty boring first time experience for me[/QUOTE

u went to which LSB? fruit not sure can reject or not, but nvmlah just RM30, if rejected maybe captain bring u lousy gal 4 u :p

all lsb gal can take off bra lah, sure no problem, sometime they no wear too, which LSB u went to??

XiaoHoUzi83
12-04-2005, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=Jackdaniel80]Hi fellow brothers,
I am pretty new to the jb scene. Would like to ask brothers out here is it possible to reject the fruits when the waiter brought in? 1 plate cost 15rm,i find it pretty expensive as they gave us 2 plates during our visit there. it was our first visit to such place, dunno the rules there so dare not reject it. Would like to find out from brothers out here wat is the extreme extent that can play in the ktv room? basically, it was our first visit there and we just touch touch a bit. dare not play much. My friend wanted to remove his ger's bra but then the ger stopped him and stomped out of the room. Pretty boring first time experience for me[/QUOTE

u went to which LSB? fruit not sure can reject or not, but nvmlah just RM30, if rejected maybe captain bring u lousy gal 4 u :p

all lsb gal can take off bra lah, sure no problem, sometime they no wear too, which LSB u went to??

reject all the rest except fruits...
^^ the cap will be more than willing to do so...
if too much fruit.. then depend on the num of ppl lahx.. usually 2 pax to one fruit... REJECT the REST

Jackdaniel80
12-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Actually i not very sure what is the name of the LSB also. Its near taman sri terbrau. We walked along that stretch opposite crown prince hotel then got a man outside ask us want find xiao jies a not. My friends all quite gian so just went in loh. We all all first timers, so blur blur follow the captain, he lead us into a room, lights quite dim, soon, the gals came in. All thai i suppose, can't understand wat they are +++ing,only my friend's gal speak a bit of english. Soon, our drinks, nuts and fruits came in. Then one of the gals went to off the lights. Then the gals there started to climb and sit onto our laps, rock on top of us. My friend then tried to remove his ger's blouse but the ger scolded him saying 'don't take off lah' , then she left the room. We were stunt, dunno wat can do in the room, wat cannot do. Mood spoil already. so just did some touching and light kissing. Plus the captain keep on asking us to buy drinks, first ask us to buy drinks for the gers. buy liao, keep on pestering us to buy more beer and bring the ger upstairs. Really quite fed up, after about 2 hr plus, decide to leave. Gave about 70 dollars tips in all for me alone. Wanna ask brothers out here, are we allowed to take off the gers' bra and panties in the room? And any Happening LSBs in KL to recommended? If brothers here don't mind,can i start a threat on summary on KL LSBs / KTV? Cos i find it rather difficult to find lsbs in kl and their exact locations.

jimmerman
27-04-2005, 04:47 PM
I'm thinking of going JB and look for gals who can accompany me whole day and overnight at a hotel.

Any bros tried this b4?

Any Recommendations?

Hakoshu
27-04-2005, 04:50 PM
There is alot...... Kindly do a search!!

I'm thinking of going JB and look for gals who can accompany me whole day and overnight at a hotel.

jordi14
28-04-2005, 08:06 PM
can any bro plz update the situation there now... planning go there on this coming long weekend... is there still big wind??? and any recommedation???

6" boy
29-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Actually i not very sure what is the name of the LSB also. Its near taman sri terbrau. We walked along that stretch opposite crown prince hotel then got a man outside ask us want find xiao jies a not. My friends all quite gian so just went in loh. We all all first timers, so blur blur follow the captain, he lead us into a room, lights quite dim, soon, the gals came in. All thai i suppose, can't understand wat they are +++ing,only my friend's gal speak a bit of english. Soon, our drinks, nuts and fruits came in. Then one of the gals went to off the lights. Then the gals there started to climb and sit onto our laps, rock on top of us. My friend then tried to remove his ger's blouse but the ger scolded him saying 'don't take off lah' , then she left the room. We were stunt, dunno wat can do in the room, wat cannot do. Mood spoil already. so just did some touching and light kissing. Plus the captain keep on asking us to buy drinks, first ask us to buy drinks for the gers. buy liao, keep on pestering us to buy more beer and bring the ger upstairs. Really quite fed up, after about 2 hr plus, decide to leave. Gave about 70 dollars tips in all for me alone. Wanna ask brothers out here, are we allowed to take off the gers' bra and panties in the room? And any Happening LSBs in KL to recommended? If brothers here don't mind,can i start a threat on summary on KL LSBs / KTV? Cos i find it rather difficult to find lsbs in kl and their exact locations.

Dear Brother 80

I will says that your tips of RM70 is above the market rate. Other brother outside, agree with me? Just touch touch and rub rub no need so much one. RM20-30 enough oredi. If u top up another RM30 you can go to the room to do FJ oredi and u need not have to give extra tip after the FJ.

Normally the girls will not take off their cloths and panties in the room because they won't make much money from there. They will kacau kacau u until u stim then ask you to go upstair for FJ because they earn more from FJ.

Most of the girl will perform BJ for u in the room if u can make them happy.

My experience is that u can take off their cloths and lossen their bra but not fully naked when inside the KTV room. Remember, the girls won't allow u to touch your friend girls. I tried to touch my fren girl breast and get scolded. But who care man, I insist. This is for fair deal because u only pay for your own girl and your friend pay for her own.

As the fruits, try not to reject it. If only 2 pax, then u may reject the fruits but not the jelly because the fruits and jelly are the tip for the captain. If u offen the captain, they will not treat u like boss. They will keep the "A" grade girls for other customers and you will get those "B" grade.

My advise is that try to avoid LSB these days as the wind is still blowing very big. Try visit HC or massage parlour as an alternate of LSB.

testorone
29-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Is Golden Million open these few days? Seems that the wind has been blowing quite hard for a pretty long time... Most of the time i go it is closed... :( By any chance anyone has the contact number of any of the captains there? Which are the joints that are still running business?

landmarq2003
29-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Read from the other thread on Big Wind that GM torn down and most LSBs closed. Pse refer to that thread for update.. Looks bad man.. :o