PDA

View Full Version : H12 R (last one on the right corner)

MumILurveTOFUck
17-02-2005, 02:32 AM
waited sometime got this fleshy woman finallly finsih last customer open the door..... sit down wash cock and proceed to lie on the bed...wah this woman damn power......lick my ass AR and also BBBBJ untill i cum she still sucking and moving her head up down....damm shiok!!! only 30 dollars.

H12 last room on the right. sure RTF!!!!!!

dstte
22-02-2005, 01:39 AM
Sounds intersting. No FJ? or you couldn't take it no more?

diqiushen
22-02-2005, 08:11 AM
where she located??

pirate
22-03-2005, 06:24 AM
[QUOTE=MumILurveTOFUck]waited sometime got this fleshy woman finallly finsih last customer open the door..... sit down wash cock and proceed to lie on the bed...wah this woman damn power......lick my ass AR and also BBBBJ untill i cum she still sucking and moving her head up down....damm shiok!!! only 30 dollars.

"fleshy woman" ?---do U mean fat ? :D

pete_i_
22-03-2005, 11:17 PM
I tot H12 last room on the rite is a old fat woman? If my memory doesn't fail me, any bros~ can verify? hehe or mayb wait til I verify myself then tell u guys.... :D

hurricane2004
23-03-2005, 08:55 PM
I tot H12 last room on the rite is a old fat woman? If my memory doesn't fail me, any bros~ can verify? hehe or mayb wait til I verify myself then tell u guys.... :D

No this WL is not a fat lady. The fatty hv retired early this yr. This mention WL is situated at Hse 12 Rm 20 (last row on the right). She is a mature looking WL, room is neat n tidy. Recently notice her business hv increase many times after some gd FR fm our bros. I would issue my FR if given a chance to patronise her.

pete_i_
24-03-2005, 08:35 AM
Hmmm....realli? hehe I realli wish to take a look at this mature lady.hehe :D