PDA

View Full Version : IRC Flings

plain_water79
15-02-2005, 06:29 PM
just wonder any bros here still got flings from irc

i played irc since beginning and has over 50 flings all from there... but lately these few years are hard to get...

those gals are real interesting and willing to learn how to bj or mast a guy etc cool man love it any bro with any same experience.

currently only left a few still i contact and once a while still meet up stil for those actions...

Tai_zi21
16-02-2005, 06:54 AM
So Wat Are You Trying To Tell us Bro plain_water79?

U wan To Intro The Gals To us is it? If Yes pls Pm mi 1st ok? :p

Ethanas
16-02-2005, 07:34 AM
Ahh another conqueror of irc?

Check out my thread on irc chatting, ONS! Anyway, personally I find the local scene pretty boring. Too many on the main advertiser and limited amount of girls on.

Cheers mate, happy conquering and pls do post some FRs :)

glenn553
16-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Tell us stories about them

coolpix2075
16-02-2005, 05:51 PM
just wonder any bros here still got flings from irc

i played irc since beginning and has over 50 flings all from there... but lately these few years are hard to get...

those gals are real interesting and willing to learn how to bj or mast a guy etc cool man love it any bro with any same experience.

currently only left a few still i contact and once a while still meet up stil for those actions...

if u're not sharing us the contacts then better tell us some really nice encounters or stories.... before the bros get impatient! ;)

poolhot.
16-02-2005, 06:00 PM
So Wat Are You Trying To Tell us Bro plain_water79?

U wan To Intro The Gals To us is it? If Yes pls Pm mi 1st ok? :p

haha.... U damn fast... give the most fattest one to me lor.. :D

diesel
16-02-2005, 06:00 PM
if u're not sharing us the contacts then better tell us some really nice encounters or stories.... before the bros get impatient! ;)That's a "sharp" one to tell somebody off. :D

Cheri_Popper
16-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Usually those I met from IRC are either "Elephants" or "Hippopotamus" or below average looking types of gals.

See them already cannot "UNDERSTAND" liao!

Maybe it just my luck. :(

Bro Tai_Zi21,
You want, I can intro you to them. No need go hotel81. They are walking dunlopillow already. :D kekekekeke

RayNix
16-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Ahh another conqueror of irc?

Check out my thread on irc chatting, ONS! Anyway, personally I find the local scene pretty boring. Too many on the main advertiser and limited amount of girls on.

Cheers mate, happy conquering and pls do post some FRs :)

yaeh i do agree on that . now adaes really limited amt of gurls le =\ and kinda boring.

horsepunter
16-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Most of them are >1.6m and <70kg.

Cheri_Popper
16-02-2005, 09:28 PM
Most of them are >1.6m and <70kg.

Totally agreed!! :D

Klein76
16-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Totally agreed!! : D

:) used to had alot of fling from irc last time.....i agree with bro cheri popper....most are baby elephants ,only a very few i meet can made it.....those were the days...but now it damm hard to have a good catch in irc liao..... :( sign....miss those days....

CaptainPlanet
16-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Totally agreed!! :D

So jiat lat meh??
I never play IRC before..
So I duno.. :p
But i never heard my frenz who play IRC complain b4 wor

Cheri_Popper
16-02-2005, 10:12 PM
i agree with bro cheri popper....most are baby elephants ,only a very few i meet can made it:( sign....miss those days....

Bro you 4got to mention those baby Hippo as well :D kekekekeke

Cheri_Popper
16-02-2005, 10:16 PM
So jiat lat meh??
I never play IRC before..
So I duno
But i never heard my frenz who play IRC complain b4 wor

Your friends maybe don't have QC. I got QC meh!! Which means Maybe your friend is those type who cover the face and attack the base....Commando trained! Or that they too embarressed to say meh!

You will be lucky if 1 out of 10 is "passable".

You want me to intro which type to you Baby Elephants or Baby Hippo? :D

I intro to you and Ta_Zi21 together want or not? See which one of you become Roti Prata first! kekekekeke :D

Klein76
16-02-2005, 10:23 PM
I intro to you and Ta_Zi21 together want or not? See which one of you become Roti Prata first! kekekekeke :D[/QUOTE]

Lol,u still contact with them :) then did u become roti prata or not ?

Cheri_Popper
16-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Lol,u still contact with them :) then did u become roti prata or not ?

They still call me once awhile to TCSS. As for the prata thing, I "escape" cause I see them my Didi cannot "UNDER....STAND" liao!! :D

Tai_zi21
17-02-2005, 12:09 AM
You want me to intro which type to you Baby Elephants or Baby Hippo?

I intro to you and Ta_Zi21 together want or not? See which one of you become Roti Prata first! kekekekeke :D

Haha Wah Got Lobang For mi Huh Bro Cheri_Popper? Mai Tu Liao! Just Make Sure She Dun Ride Mi Too Hard Or I Will Faint! Haha :D

Sentguy
17-02-2005, 12:13 AM
come come got hippos pls pass around.. im left with onli 1 gal.. got free one just cover head and bomb base :D

rookster
17-02-2005, 02:07 AM
I also want!!!!

Which server/channel got girls willing to get bonked?

Ethanas
17-02-2005, 07:54 AM
They still call me once awhile to TCSS. As for the prata thing, I "escape" cause I see them my Didi cannot "UNDER....STAND" liao!! :D

LoL, I still contact with my irc friends too. But 90% of them are from Aussie server, the rest 10% from singapore channel.

Aiiyah cannot be so bad lah. Like I always tell the ppl in irc, age, look, location is not prerequisite to be friends leh. I dun mind kopi tcss with anyone no matter how ugly they are.

Rarity
17-02-2005, 08:11 AM
i guess its not where u can find them... its how u talk to them and bed them.

tittyhawk
LoL, I still contact with my irc friends too. But 90% of them are from Aussie server, the rest 10% from singapore channel.

Aiiyah cannot be so bad lah. Like I always tell the ppl in irc, age, look, location is not prerequisite to be friends leh. I dun mind kopi tcss with anyone no matter how ugly they are.
U so early went to work??

Cheri_Popper
come come got hippos pls pass around.. im left with onli 1 gal.. got free one just cover head and bomb base :D

This Bro must be commando trained!! :D kekekeke

Ethanas
17-02-2005, 08:15 AM
U so early went to work??

Reached here at 7:25am waiting for you leh... smoke break smoke break!

Cheri_Popper
17-02-2005, 08:15 AM

Bro,
Your 90% are Aussie chicks, therefore you "Hunting Ground" is much bigger!!
Whereas for most of us it will be the local scene.

I heard from a friend based in Shanghai, the "targets" there in the IRC are much better!

Cheri_Popper
17-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Haha Wah Got Lobang For mi Huh Bro Cheri_Popper? Mai Tu Liao! Just Make Sure She Dun Ride Mi Too Hard Or I Will Faint! Haha :D

Mai Tu Liao.....meet up at SZG later hor. I intro you to them. But you become Roti Prata dun blame me hor! I alredy bring some curry gravy jus in case!

PS SZG stands for Singapore Zoological Gardens! Hehehehe :D

Ethanas
17-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Bro,
Your 90% are Aussie chicks, therefore you "Hunting Ground" is much bigger!!
Whereas for most of us it will be the local scene.

my advice is... go on irc in hope to get a lay, you will bound to get disappointed. Go there to have fun and chat, then maybe get lucky. ;)

Not all local irc girls are ugly/ fat lah. Most of them are underaged though so becareful. :eek:

tittyhawk
17-02-2005, 08:42 AM
Reached here at 7:25am waiting for you leh... smoke break smoke break!

I lost my hp and I dont have yr mobile, PM me...Me on MC today :(

octopuffy
17-02-2005, 08:50 AM
Usually those I met from IRC are either "Elephants" or "Hippopotamus" or below average looking types of gals.
They are walking dunlopillow already.
sir can intro the hippos & eles to humble little me pls :D i love them big :p yummy yum yum...

duothrust
17-02-2005, 10:00 AM
sir can intro the hippos & eles to humble little me pls :D i love them big :p yummy yum yum...

So u like Lydia Sum? lol

Cheri_Popper
17-02-2005, 10:30 AM
sir can intro the hippos & eles to humble little me pls i love them big :p yummy yum yum...

I know why you love them!! Its bcos they are bigger therefore you have more "place" & "space" to love them with :D

Cheri_Popper
17-02-2005, 10:36 AM
my advice is... go on irc in hope to get a lay, you will bound to get disappointed. Go there to have fun and chat, then maybe get lucky.
Not all local irc girls are ugly/ fat lah. Most of them are underaged though so becareful. :eek:

Most of the guys who go IRC has a common "target" that is to get laid!

I have a friend who also tried those Chatline.....in the end he was not disappointed as he is like Bro Sentguy..."Cover the face and attack the base" :D Seriously though, I had went to meet his dates and honestly either they are fat or are non-lookers or worse still both!

queenie
17-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Most of the guys who go IRC has a common "target" that is to get laid!

I have a friend who also tried those Chatline.....in the end he was not disappointed as he is like Bro Sentguy..."Cover the face and attack the base" :D Seriously though, I had went to meet his dates and honestly either they are fat or are non-lookers or worse still both!

Well, Fat and Ugly girls need sex too.

Cheri_Popper
17-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Well, Fat and Ugly girls need sex too.

This is where the "Commando Trained" Bros come in :D

medicheng
17-02-2005, 11:36 AM
yeah i agreed.... but i still like hippos and elephants... :X

Terminator1979
17-02-2005, 12:07 PM
yeah i agreed.... but i still like hippos and elephants... :X

Another "Commando Trained" Bro! :D

Sorry! If I had offended anyone but to me Fat or Ugly or both really turns me off! Everyone have their own taste and preferrance in everything including clothing, food...etc and of coz girls! :)

Spursgetz
17-02-2005, 01:15 PM
was crazy into IRC few years back.

1st encounter was a divorced lady, age 34, not pretty and look old, like 38. KNN, in the phone told me very pretty, many man at her office want to sian her. Stayed in west coast area. after chatting for about 2 weeks, got her out, drove to Labrador park and got a BBBJ with CIM there.

After that, kept asked me out but mi siam as dun like her look.

2nd was a 36 yr old senior manager with an offshore bank. Married with 3 kids. Damn horny lady and told me she just ended a 5 yr relationship with her ex boss. Once while chatting in irc, she was working late and she said got urge, asked me to fetch her.

Look prettier than her age, in fact much attractive than the 1st one. didn do much 1st meeting as she said I look too young. Was 28 then. 2nd time, dinner at Swensen Changi Airport and then drove her to Parsi Ris Park, some petting and BBBJ.

3rd was a 18 yr old malay student from TP. told me she looking for fling, but just petting, doesn want sex and dun do bbbj. met her once and drove her to Parsi Ris Park. some petting and HJ me. no shiok as she quite plump and not pretty.

TBC

Spursgetz
17-02-2005, 01:38 PM
4th was a unique one. a late teens/early 20s mute gal. I posted the FR in one of the thread before but forgotten where liao. she initiated as she needed $$ urgently for her accounting course and term starting soon.

agreed on $150 for 2 bonk. Picked her up near her place, somewhere near woodlands. Drove to one of the budget hotel in GL. She very inexperience, as mi only her 2nd man in life. she only did twice with her ex before and he had left for study in aussie.

not much service from her, just some simple catbath but pussy taste very nice and damn tight. no audio but her facial expression more than enough to make up for it.

didn go for 2nd round as she was in pain after 1st shot. she doesn want to keep in touch as she was afraid I will pass her no around.

last one was the best. Another tp gal, 18 yr old. Attached. Just had a fight with bf so bad mood, so came in to chat. we were chatting those decent topics and she suddenly told me many guys disturbed her, asked her for ONS. told her its common in irc, i mean what you expect from guys, just normal chatting? Siao bo!

one thing lead to another, she told me her bf can't satisfied her, often cum during foreplay or after few pump, and she never had O before. Told me she would like to experience the big O as she heard from friends very shiok. Told me she considering one of the irc guy request for ONS but hesitating.

Kay Kay ask her why she hesitate. Told me she and that guy no common topic, that guy only wanted ONS. So me proposed we meet up for the big O :D After much persuasion, she agreed but told me can only let me know when can meet as she can only meet up when bf at work.

Next morning, she suddenly sms me and told me can meet at 11am. Was thinking WTF, ONS become OMS (one morning stand) is it :D Quickly drove to her place (tampines) and waited there.

As she alread told me she quite pretty (1.62, 46 kg), I was having high hope. Just then, after parking my car, saw a average look lady waiting at the void deck and me abit sian liao. After a while, this lady walked away and I was like, Phew, heng ah!

After 5 min, saw a very pretty and sweet lady walked toward my car and inside me, my heart started pumping very fast, thinking mi kyo tio goo lan liao lah. And it was really her.

While driving to the hotel, mi can't stop smiling. Look very much like TCS actress Philis Quek less the mole. chose hamilton hotel as she doesn want to go gl area and balestier no hotel yet at that time, 2 yr back. Bad choice and aircon like no aircon, damn hot.

anyway, inside room, told me bath liao so me bath alone. asked me switched off all light as she pai seh. nvm, ok with that. Allow deep frenching and she enjoyed it too. she really smell good. work slowly on her and eat almost every part of her body, damn nice pair of boob, about 32B. she was enjoying herself as even while frenching her, she was already moaning liao. Moan louder when I went down on her, licking her nicely taste pussy.

Took about 1 hour enjoying myself before entering her. As room too hot, mi was ssweating quite alot and actually took a break to had a quick shower bfore contuning.

Really unforgettable experience but later that night, sms me and asked me not to look for her again, as she feel guilty, afraid her bf will find out. disappointed but respect her decision so till today, althougth i still keep her no, but never call her.

till today, still miss her when saw philis Quek on tv

After her, no more irc for me, now only commercial sex. Although more expensive, but less time consuming and better on the look dept.

jackylee
17-02-2005, 01:45 PM
jealous liaoz :(

Ethanas
17-02-2005, 02:15 PM
jealous liaoz :(

Quick join irc channels now! :p

tittyhawk
17-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Bro spurz...nice interesting encounter u hv there.... :)

Spursgetz
17-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Bro spurz, nice interesting encounter u hv there :)

thanks, now looking back, really wonder how i can tahan facing the screen the whole night, sometime till 4-5am, just hoping to get some fling :confused:

Still remember I would also log on to sammyboy, the old forum, and when no pple chat with me, will pop into sammyboy.

jaded
17-02-2005, 02:44 PM
those were the days...
the golden era for IRC has pass liaoz.
still remember when 1st started out playin IRC ard 1997~8 got to befriend alot of caiz.
dunno y but i always seem like the lucky 1...
all my frenz who jio them out to meet always kanna the big size 1.
but mine was really chio 1.
no kiddin man. all rating 7 & above :p
got 1 even "mi si" make my whole grp of guys frenz. got abit of ang mor blood in her.
end up got 3 of my frenz fighting with each other over her...
sheez...
anyway got to xianz a couple of them...
mostly ah lianz & of coz better in the look department
the rest is SOP liaoz. :D

Sentguy
17-02-2005, 03:27 PM
just spent another fruitless night chatting to a gal last night... chat chat chat for 2hr+ ..including her bf petting with her and stuffs..and got her number..
in the end she told me she lied about her age and is only 14..kao.. immediately delete the number..sian 1/2 :(

ballzballz
17-02-2005, 03:36 PM
just spent another fruitless night chatting to a gal last night... chat chat chat for 2hr+ ..including her bf petting with her and stuffs..and got her number..
in the end she told me she lied about her age and is only 14..kao.. immediately delete the number..sian 1/2 :(

Its better this way bro.... or you rather someone in blue knock on your door to inform you that the ger you *ahem* *ahem* with last nite was underaged and drag your ass to confront her screaming parents..... hiakz hiakz....

Spursgetz
17-02-2005, 04:10 PM
got 1 even "mi si" make my whole grp of guys frenz. got abit of ang mor blood in her.
end up got 3 of my frenz fighting with each other over her

bro, this mi si stayed in bukit timah area right? i also knew a mi si then, quite pretty with abit of ang mor blood. Went to jump with her once and few mth down the road, one of my cheong kaki also sian her from irc and we met at jump again.

half way thry, pulled me and my kaki ouside and asked us not to fight over her. made me wana laugh as never had the intention to court her, bonk her yes but not my gf type. too old and too ang mor for me.

jaded
17-02-2005, 04:34 PM
bro, this mi si stayed in bukit timah area right? i also knew a mi si then, quite pretty with abit of ang mor blood. Went to jump with her once and few mth down the road, one of my cheong kaki also sian her from irc and we met at jump again.

half way thry, pulled me and my kaki ouside and asked us not to fight over her. made me wana laugh as never had the intention to court her, bonk her yes but not my gf type. too old and too ang mor for me.

not the same person bro, my "mi si" is stay telok bangah 1. she's very young & chio 1... now i think the most 25.

but ur 1 funny sia. pull u guys outside ask u guys not to fight... :p

Cheri_Popper
17-02-2005, 04:53 PM
but mine was really chio 1.
no kiddin man. all rating 7 & above got 1 even "mi si" make my whole grp of guys frenz. got abit of ang mor blood in her.
end up got 3 of my frenz fighting with each other over her...

How come I don't have this type of luck leh?? :confused:

Everytime kanna Baby Hippo or Baby Elephant or Baby Rhino type leh.....sianzzz!!!
Thks God never kanna Godzilla type yet!! :D

medicheng
17-02-2005, 05:25 PM
i nearly kanna a chio hippo 27 to de flower her the last time.... she can call me early in the morning while i on the way to work and fingering herself... knn.... in the end she dun wan liao... sian 1/2... or else 27 virgin quite a experience...

jaded
17-02-2005, 07:51 PM

Everytime kanna Baby Hippo or Baby Elephant or Baby Rhino type leh.....sianzzz!!!

haha... i kanna twice b4.
1st 1 is i met her at orchard see cannot make it excuse myself...
feeling abit chek arch later but better then making yourself uncomfortable.
the other 1 is abit heavy but looks not bad. those cute cute type juz abit ba ba. plus abit horny.
1st time meet go her hse then straight away go into her room coz parents at hm. she got those 2 single bed but put nxt to each other. feelin abit tired so lay down to rest. after that she come "disturb" me make me horny. buay tahan liaoz. so finger her till she cum & she give me a HJ.
then really tired after i came. slept till morning wait after her parents go work then i go hm...

i nearly kanna a chio hippo 27 to de flower her the last time.... she can call me early in the morning while i on the way to work and fingering herself... knn.... in the end she dun wan liao... sian 1/2... or else 27 virgin quite a experience...

haha... a slipped opportunity.
always like that 1. when ur horny lookin for ONS. cant seem to find any.
& when ur not lookin or busy. kangtao cum knockin on ur door.

Spursgetz
18-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Talked about IRC, i divert abit to chatline. Many years ago just after NS, chatline was very popular then and so I started to call to sian char bo also.

met a few baby hippo, one was a mixed malay/chinese. bloody open minded. got a bbbj at 1st date from her at WTC. 2nd date was at budget hotel and must admit minah really good at blowing.

but out of the many gals i knew from chatline, got 1 really unforgettable. she was 2 years older than me. I was 24 then. just lose her businessman bf thru accident 1 yr before and still mourning over it. told me been crying for the past 1 year and so her voice very rusty, or some will say sexy.

we chatted for very long, almost 2 mth and me act as gentleman, alway console her, told her to be strong, to rebuilt her life as he bf is the only son and actually left the biz to her and his mother. She was staying alone in a 4 room HDB in Tampines.

Told me about her sexual experience with her bf, how they had sex everyday and how she missed it. Soon, we were having phone sex almost everyday and that was really shiok!

But she refused to meet up, told me she didn really meet anyone after her bf passed away and she stayed home most days, didn even go to office. I persuaded her till i sian also no use.

But she told me I was very nice to her so wanted to give me present. Asked me what I want. Mi really stupid then, told her dun want anything but she insisted. She suggested a watch and asked me to choose. After going down to the watch shop to see look, told her me wanted a "spoon" watch. Guess some bro will still remember this brand, it was pretty popular then.

She was surprised, said how come I never asked for a better one. Told her nvm, I like this one. Thinking back, should have asked for rolex :D Truth enough, received a parcel few days later, and inside it was the spoon watch I wanted.

few weeks later, my birthday coming, asked me what present i wanted. Told her dun need lah as got the watch liao. Again she insisted and she suggested a handphone. Look, in 1997, hp not really that common yet, i remembered M1 just started operation then.

I go see look again, asked for a ericsson 688. It was newly launched then, at $688 too. Consider top model then. Again, few days later, received $700 in my bank a/c. Thinkig back, should have asked for more $$ :D

but our "phone relationship" dragged on and she still doesn want to meet. Then I met another ger and so I slowly spent less time talking to her and eventually we loss contact.

Now look back, if I had continue with her, be more patience, I should had received more better and expensive gifts from her, and also maybe free bonk. But then hor, that time young, inpatience lah.

sorry for the long truth story oki.

cheers

vesfreq
18-02-2005, 01:01 AM

I was also on irc around 98 to 2000. Got to know quite a couple of girls. Like the rest of the bros here, I had my fair share of "over-sized" females, who looked as if they badly needed some treatment at Expressions.

There was one girl I used to talk too quite often, but I knew her through a dating website. The friendship I had with her was strictly via the phone. At first, it was pretty exciting, since she used to do modelling and, from the photos she sent me, she was somewhat attractive.

However, after some months, things started to change, she would stop answering phone calls, stating reasons like overtime and peak periods at her company.

So, I thought I lost contact with her, until she called me over the phone and said she was hitched by a guy from irc (could be anyone here. wtf... anyway). At first, it sounded fishy. Usually, girls who are attached don't, usually, bother to even keep in touch with the rest of the more remote "world" around them.

True enough, it turned out to be that she wanted to "secure" an avenue for her to complain about her bf. Eventually, I couldn't put up with her nonsense. She went to bed with that guy, yet still want to complain. In the first place, she should have known the risks, especially since she had many other bfs before.

Within days, I issued her note telling her to take a hike. Girls like her are a damn waste of time.

The worst one was this girl from irc who had the cheek to comment that yours truly had no career, some years ago. To this girl, I also told her to take a hike.

Personally, I would admit that going commercial for primal needs is much better than having to sian these .... bitches. Even if you don't earn much, every month save here and there, still can afford to go one. The best thing about it is, there is no emotional obligation, unless you still believe in true love. ....

Ethanas
18-02-2005, 08:11 AM
Aiiyah...

To note to bros here, girls join irc chatting for vastly different reasons than us guys lah. Like I say, if you join solely in hope to get a laid, you are going to get very very very disappointed. Most girls are either very very young (12 - 16) looking for some exciting chats, or wants to get attached thus very very sticky.

If you chat to someone who immediately seems interested on ONS, beware bros. Good looking girls are snobbish, easy target are desperate. Sherine might be behind the screen trying to hook you up hor. IRC or any online dating services, blogs, friends connect websites, takes lots of time and efforts. Sure there are some good hitch, but those are rare. I always tell my friends that irc is like playing jackpot... sometime you strike sometime you miss.

Having said that, I'm not telling bros not to expect anything when chatting on irc, but expect less. First dating of irc contacts should be treated like blind dates, so go to an area where its more or less have ppl one. (for your protections too!) Try not to let your little bro do the thinking. First date go to the girl's house might get you trapped in a situation where you cannot excape. AND always always have a excape reason (for situation where your date is less than desirable). Be gracious lah or else you will find your hunting in the same channel very very limited after the first failure. If you are good and the ugly girl u dated finds you gracious, she might intro her pretty friends to you leh.

Cheers.

desk1
18-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Hi Ethanas,

How r u getting on? Seldom see u in irc lately .. How's life?

Cheers

medicheng
18-02-2005, 11:01 AM
i also knew of a girl from irc... she 15 that time... knew her 2-3 yrs liao... then she got bf, then everytime she jio other guys to go out to f**k behind her bf back... done with her once.... then now and then she go hotel with another guy she will miss call me to call back... then i call back she talk awhile then pretend to off the phone.... let me hear all the actions... haha... bth her... making me the beast... hahahaha

lawry
18-02-2005, 11:08 AM
i also knew of a girl from irc... she 15 that time... knew her 2-3 yrs liao... then she got bf, then everytime she jio other guys to go out to f**k behind her bf back... done with her once.... then now and then she go hotel with another guy she will miss call me to call back... then i call back she talk awhile then pretend to off the phone.... let me hear all the actions... haha... bth her... making me the beast... hahahaha
hmm... i know of a not bad looking gal name starting with "J" staying at hougang area.. did tat to me too.. let me hear her bonk... :)

covenn
18-02-2005, 12:39 PM
so far my irc meetings not so happening. a few memorable ones though.
couple of yrs back, i met tis mly girl stayin at woodlands. sent me her photo n look quite pretty. proceeded to meet her. after meetin, she looks pretty but too bad complexion not gd. told me she's 16. neva go anywwher, juz stayed in the car somewher near her pl, thinkin of tactics to 'eat'. she asked me if she can smoke in the car, i said can but provided u exhale the smoke out of the car. so she had to stretch a bit so her head will be out of the car window. then as she was stretchin, i notice dat her short t-shirt pulled up, n she was wearin those majiam leopard skin stripes coloured panties. see leow buay tahan. so everytime she exhale, i'll beo lor. finally she said wanna go, i ask her if there's any gdbye hug, she hugged me but we were facin each other, faces close together. i juz tried my luck n kiss her. manage to french her n rubba her breasts fr outside. sianz. then put her hand on my crotch n she started rubbin. went her hand slid in to rub. THEN someone walk past so we stop. told me she really had to go, so lan lan send her back. after dat she kept on callin. was attached then so very dangerous. finally i sms her tellin her she very irritatin n thats it!

covenn
18-02-2005, 12:58 PM
2nd incident.. i met tis gal on irc n we chatted on the phone a few weeks (lucky few weeks only). on the phone she told me juz broke up n dat all her frens call her a japanese doll, say her eyes big n cheeks r rosy blah blah blah. in my mind i was picturin her to be yang chen lin(dunno who she is? juz check out bro taizi avatar). finally get to meet up wif her. but b4 meetup, she told me she's wif a fren at ginza plaza, ask me if i can send her fren back first. then i thot if she cmi, maybe can woo the fren instead so i agreed. i waited for her at the entrance at ginza plaza. she damn smart, hide herself first then call me n slowly crept towards me...... fuck i got no where to run!! in front of me was 2 giant monsters! almost shouted for help. her size is scary n her face is even more scary. her eyes seem to be not focusin n juz gazin when talkin to u, looks a bit psychotic. immediately i went toilet n ask my fren to call me 3 min ltr. when my fren called i juz find excuses n try to leave. she mati mati dun let me go. i juz run n she msg me she will haunt me wif calls unless i send her fren home, told me i promised n promises cannot be broken. scary! then i lan lan turn back n sent her fren back to wodlands. i was naive then, scared she haunt me. inside the car her fren was so big dat her knees were pressin against my glove compartment. i was so worried dat traffic lights will meet frens. damn paisey. lucky i wasnt on my bike, if not i guess i'll wiley all the way. after dat she steady, neva call me back again. phew.....

Eastpipper
18-02-2005, 01:07 PM
thats a funny one!kekeke
good luck bro on our future "date"

Terminator1979
18-02-2005, 01:24 PM

Most girls on IRC are either the very young ones or those who are not that phyiscally attractive.

If they are attractive, they would be out ''partying'' with their BF. Where would they find time to surf the net and go into IRC!

however, they are a minority of them who will be pretty. These girls are looking for a short fling or had just brokeup with their BF and has no one to turn to for a listening ear.

In IRC is like what Forrest Gump said "Life is like a box of cocolate, you never know what you are going to get!"

Eastpipper
18-02-2005, 01:34 PM
its been a long long time since i chatted in IRC channels,
agree with bros here that mostly they are very youngs gals in there,will kanna rottan that kind,but I really like to meet a lonely divorcee in there?any bro got such luck like bro eddy did?

lacoruna69
18-02-2005, 03:56 PM
but I really like to meet a lonely divorcee in there?any bro got such luck like bro eddy did?
Used to play IRC 5-6 years back. Chatted up a married lady. This lady likes to send a lot xxx pics to my e-mail. Of course, got other horny guys as well. I always asked her to meet up. But she always played hard to get and secretive as well. Finally, I got fed up and scolded her (via SMS) that she's just trying to act innocent and stuffs like that (I mean why send me all those xxx stuffs?). She flared up and changed her HP and that's that. Maybe I too kan cheong liao. Should hv let things slowly happened.

lacoruna69
18-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Me also get to meet up with a married lady. We exchanged SMS and chat a little. Get to find out her hubby always beat her. One night, I requested to go to her house the next day. Suprisingly, she agreed. Even asked me to go in the morning abt 9am as her daughters and hubby not around. Me very kan cheong. But when I meet her, no interested liao. Really no appetite. Like a big hippo. So went off after some chatting.

Eastpipper
18-02-2005, 04:52 PM
hey bro,divorcee needs patience one,if u gt no time,pass to me lah, dun waste lei,btw hw u rate her looks,i dun mean the hippo huh,kekeke

lacoruna69
19-02-2005, 02:20 PM
hey bro, divorcee....
Bro EP, they are not divorcees. Both are married. Better not to mess with other ppl's wives. I was very young & innocent that time. Juz want to fuck only. I may get into trouble if I really did. Now I juz stick to commercial sex.

susuyamyam
19-02-2005, 03:10 PM
4th was a unique one. a late teens/early 20s mute gal. I posted the FR in one of the thread before but forgotten where liao. she initiated as she needed $$ urgently for her accounting course and term starting soon.

agreed on $150 for 2 bonk. Picked her up near her place, somewhere near woodlands. Drove to one of the budget hotel in GL. She very inexperience, as mi only her 2nd man in life. she only did twice with her ex before and he had left for study in aussie.

not much service from her, just some simple catbath but pussy taste very nice and damn tight. no audio but her facial expression more than enough to make up for it.

didn go for 2nd round as she was in pain after 1st shot. she doesn want to keep in touch as she was afraid I will pass her no around.

last one was the best. Another tp gal, 18 yr old. Attached. Just had a fight with bf so bad mood, so came in to chat. we were chatting those decent topics and she suddenly told me many guys disturbed her, asked her for ONS. told her its common in irc, i mean what you expect from guys, just normal chatting? Siao bo!

one thing lead to another, she told me her bf can't satisfied her, often cum during foreplay or after few pump, and she never had O before. Told me she would like to experience the big O as she heard from friends very shiok. Told me she considering one of the irc guy request for ONS but hesitating.

Kay Kay ask her why she hesitate. Told me she and that guy no common topic, that guy only wanted ONS. So me proposed we meet up for the big O :D After much persuasion, she agreed but told me can only let me know when can meet as she can only meet up when bf at work.

Next morning, she suddenly sms me and told me can meet at 11am. Was thinking WTF, ONS become OMS (one morning stand) is it :D Quickly drove to her place (tampines) and waited there.

As she alread told me she quite pretty (1.62, 46 kg), I was having high hope. Just then, after parking my car, saw a average look lady waiting at the void deck and me abit sian liao. After a while, this lady walked away and I was like, Phew, heng ah!

After 5 min, saw a very pretty and sweet lady walked toward my car and inside me, my heart started pumping very fast, thinking mi kyo tio goo lan liao lah. And it was really her.

While driving to the hotel, mi can't stop smiling. Look very much like TCS actress Philis Quek less the mole. chose hamilton hotel as she doesn want to go gl area and balestier no hotel yet at that time, 2 yr back. Bad choice and aircon like no aircon, damn hot.

anyway, inside room, told me bath liao so me bath alone. asked me switched off all light as she pai seh. nvm, ok with that. Allow deep frenching and she enjoyed it too. she really smell good. work slowly on her and eat almost every part of her body, damn nice pair of boob, about 32B. she was enjoying herself as even while frenching her, she was already moaning liao. Moan louder when I went down on her, licking her nicely taste pussy.

Took about 1 hour enjoying myself before entering her. As room too hot, mi was ssweating quite alot and actually took a break to had a quick shower bfore contuning.

Really unforgettable experience but later that night, sms me and asked me not to look for her again, as she feel guilty, afraid her bf will find out. disappointed but respect her decision so till today, althougth i still keep her no, but never call her.

till today, still miss her when saw philis Quek on tv

After her, no more irc for me, now only commercial sex. Although more expensive, but less time consuming and better on the look dept.

Wah u got gems leh. I also use to go mIRC ard 00 to 02 years. Some good some bad, some are memorable hehe. bonk one 17yrs chick who wanted some Cash... damn shiok , she some more part time modelieing hehe.

Now i also go for commercial sex, where got time to entertain them ... over IRC all nite everynite, siao meh. And commercial mostly good on the look dept i agree

Most memorable outing came 2 years back when i was playing the net.

Know this SGT from the CID ( one of the branches ) and i +++ cork with her on the net, thinking that she is fooling me cos she is like darn horny on the internet. Suspected her to be an he-man in fact.

when we arrange to meet, i was preparing to see a Sherine-looka-like but when she was walking to my car, i was awed by her 165cm and 47kg figure.... at least a B-C cupper ... shocked...she was in a tight black mini skirt and a v-neck blouse exposing a bit of her cleavage. Well endowed bitch. Wondering why the police force need such pretty girl them her. What a waste not to work in a MNC

When she see me, she goes someting like: "How? not happy with my looks ar?" I jokily asked if she really was in the police force and before i know it, an authenic card was dangling in front of me.. mai bu liaoz... her figure so good, i had to check if she got any guns on her before we drove off..

Remember we stop at the labrador park ist carpark at the hill and walked to the park... her hand touched mine ( wondering if it was on purpose ) and i tried my luck to hold her hand. She held back tightly. COOL! I suggested drinking some water from the water cooler and told her that i was a bit high jokily. She also jokily replied " then do inside loh" pointing to the handicapped toliet there.. na bei i was in heaven.. i asked if she was joking and she just smile smile. Then i deliberately pulled her into the toliet and she still smile smile.. inside the toliet, she reveal her foxy tail.. i still thought that she could be joking but that horny bitch sat on the toliet bowl and pull down my shorts ... standing in front of her, she just glupped and sucked my cork like no tomorrow! shit while she was sucking away, she still make that bitchy moaning noise while i was eyeing and fondling her firm breasts... BJ wise i would give her a 9/10.. wondering where she learned it from. AS i was going to explode my load into her mouth, i told her that i am cumming and can let mi fuck her instead.... she said no as she prefer to find a decent place to lie down to fuck.. she prefers to give mi a preview of herself.. cool.. I SHOT MY 2 MONTHS LOADS ( 10-20 SECONDS OF VOCANTIC ERUPTION ) and asked her to split them out as it was too much... to m surprise, she took ALL of my cum into her bitchy mouth.. By that time she was already naked ( i removed her clothes ) and her pointed and erected nipples were staring flirtatiously at me.. Shit, i couldnt believe i had made a police woman kow tow to my dick on my first date...

Before we depart, she promised MORe to come ( we had several other encounter in different parts of her workplace and due to the sensitivities of her workplace, I cannot say much here to protect her and the image of the CID )

Orgasmic
19-02-2005, 04:26 PM
i think i know which girl are u talking about.. but i believe she is no longer working there... dont ask me why. Some players like u just got the luck.. she is hell of a bitch.

Most memorable outing came 2 years back when i was playing the net.

Know this SGT from the CID ( one of the branches ) and i +++ cork with her on the net, thinking that she is fooling me cos she is like darn horny on the internet. Suspected her to be an he-man in fact.

when we arrange to meet, i was preparing to see a Sherine-looka-like but when she was walking to my car, i was awed by her 165cm and 47kg figure.... at least a B-C cupper ... shocked...she was in a tight black <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=mini%20skirt" onmouseover="window.status='mini skirt'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">mini skirt</a> and a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=v%20neck" onmouseover="window.status='v-neck'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">v-neck</a> blouse exposing a bit of her cleavage. Well endowed bitch. Wondering why the police force need such pretty girl them her. What a waste not to work in a MNC

When she see me, she goes someting like: "How? not happy with my looks ar?" I jokily asked if she really was in the police force and before i know it, an authenic card was dangling in front of me.. mai bu liaoz... her figure so good, i had to check if she got any guns on her before we drove off..

Remember we stop at the labrador park ist carpark at the hill and walked to the park... her hand touched mine ( wondering if it was on purpose ) and i tried my luck to hold her hand. She held back tightly. COOL! I suggested drinking some water from the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=water%20cooler" onmouseover="window.status='water cooler'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">water cooler</a> and told her that i was a bit high jokily. She also jokily replied " then do inside loh" pointing to the handicapped toliet there.. na bei i was in heaven.. i asked if she was joking and she just smile smile. Then i deliberately pulled her into the toliet and she still smile smile.. inside the toliet, she reveal her foxy tail.. i still thought that she could be joking but that horny bitch sat on the toliet bowl and pull down my shorts ... standing in front of her, she just glupped and sucked my cork like no tomorrow! shit while she was sucking away, she still make that bitchy moaning noise while i was eyeing and fondling her firm breasts... BJ wise i would give her a 9/10.. wondering where she learned it from. AS i was going to explode my load into her mouth, i told her that i am cumming and can let mi fuck her instead.... she said no as she prefer to find a decent place to lie down to fuck.. she prefers to give mi a preview of herself.. cool.. I SHOT MY 2 MONTHS LOADS ( 10-20 SECONDS OF VOCANTIC ERUPTION ) and asked her to split them out as it was too much... to m surprise, she took ALL of my cum into her bitchy mouth.. By that time she was already naked ( i removed her clothes ) and her pointed and erected nipples were staring flirtatiously at me.. Shit, i couldnt believe i had made a police woman kow tow to my dick on my first date...

Before we depart, she promised MORe to come ( we had several other encounter in different parts of her workplace and due to the sensitivities of her workplace, I cannot say much here to protect her and the image of the CID )

asdfghjkl
19-02-2005, 05:52 PM
bro.. pls dun quote the whole post..

susuyamyam
19-02-2005, 06:18 PM
bro.. pls dun quote the whole post..

yo u asshole, y do u hv to go deducting my pts -- 2 pts for posting the whole post. wat the fuck is wrong wif u? u fuck the wrong hole today?

Eastpipper
19-02-2005, 06:24 PM
yo u asshole, y do u hv to go deducting my pts -- 2 pts for posting the whole post. wat the fuck is wrong wif u? u fuck the wrong hole today?
relax relax,cool down man bludder,as what uncle SAM has said,points dun really meant a lot what,why get so worked up?Have to admit ur mistake lah,own up like what bro john teo did,dun go ard cursing ppl lah,not gd,esp CNY period.

asdfghjkl
19-02-2005, 06:25 PM
i where got minus ur points.. its a misunderstanding..

susuyamyam
19-02-2005, 06:28 PM
i where got minus ur points.. its a misunderstanding..

Bro,

My pt is minused from this thread, and i just join this thread, abo who then?

Nabeh, for nothing kenna minus 2 pts.
CCB

susuyamyam
19-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Oh btw,

I was surprise recently IRC also got a rare one or two horny gal.
Usually i go commercial, so nite 8th feb heheh. i went into IRC for fun.
Thet dat at morning 1am. I score one with a bisexual gal.
This gal 25 or 26, told me she sell cosmetic. But not as chio leh.
Just normal teacher or clerk looking type. But super damn horny.
After phone sex, i suggested we meet and since she drive. We went
to the hehe Reservoir lor.. where else.

Man... this gal kept asking me to pet her while she is driving. Told me she has
a gf who is an Aussie Ang Moh who play wif her. But since the Aussie is away she dont have any playmate. SHe broke off wif bf 1 yr liao. So pussy very tight.. and indeed it was tight.... damn i can even get the whole dick inside as she was complaining pain.

Wah doing it in her small car really taxing man... iwas sweating like apig all the way. Licking her even worst, coz got to go down the narrow space. the whole session took 3 hrs. Still she not satisfied ... although there is no more juice from her count anymore.

Overall look 6/10 (no makeup, shorts, T shirt) coz late at nite mah.
FJ 7/10 damn tight

would i rtf her? maybe when i cant find other fish.. hehe.

covenn
19-02-2005, 06:46 PM
yeah man... dats the spirit... forget abt the points n share. afterall the real fun of tis forum is abt readin other bros' experiences n sharing rite? sthg to brighten ur day when u r stuck in the office n on a boring weekend like now. have fun in tis forum guys... n a great weekend...

Eastpipper
19-02-2005, 07:44 PM
eh.. bro! well done,gd FR

can share ur super damn horny bisexual female?
i oso want go reservior leh
thanks,pm me the contact can?

jaded
19-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Oh btw,

wah... u really heng sia. early early chinese new yr hook 1 "yu" liaoz.
no wonder they always wish "nian nian you yu"
now i understand y... :p

yeah man... dats the spirit... forget abt the points n share. afterall the real fun of tis forum is abt readin other bros' experiences n sharing rite? sthg to brighten ur day when u r stuck in the office n on a boring weekend like now. have fun in tis forum guys... n a great weekend...

ya lor ya lor. i totally agree.although i got 2pts deducted dunno from who in the same nite at ard the same time. think itz a sabo case but it doesnt really affect me. as we are all here to share our experience & have fun. really fun to read all the other samster experience here. a totally eye-opener. have learn alot of stuff from them.
haha

sexytoy.com.sg
20-02-2005, 03:49 AM
Oh btw,

This gal 25 or 26, told me she sell cosmetic. But not as chio leh.
Just normal teacher or clerk looking type. But super damn horny.
After phone sex, i suggested we meet and since she drive. We went
to the hehe Reservoir lor.. where else.

Man... this gal kept asking me to pet her while she is driving. Told me she has
a gf who is an Aussie Ang Moh who play wif her. But since the Aussie is away she dont have any playmate. SHe broke off wif bf 1 yr liao. So pussy very tight.. and indeed it was tight.... damn i can even get the whole dick inside as she was complaining pain.

Wah doing it in her small car really taxing man... iwas sweating like apig all the way. Licking her even worst, coz got to go down the narrow space. the whole session took 3 hrs. Still she not satisfied ... although there is no more juice from her count anymore.

Overall look 6/10 (no makeup, shorts, T shirt) coz late at nite mah.
FJ 7/10 damn tight

You should get her ang mo gf to have 3p with you. hehehe

Spursgetz
20-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Now i also go for commercial sex, where got time to entertain them ... over IRC all nite everynite, siao meh. And commercial mostly good on the look dept i agree

yup, commerical sex less stressful :D But very expensive hobbie lor :p

susuyamyam
21-02-2005, 10:43 PM
bro,

of coz i did suggest she get her ang moh frd to do 3some wif me & her. hehe.
the damn said her gf is lesbian (the hate man dick type) so lan lan no chance lor.

but this cosmetic gal really damn horny leh. But without make up and her glasses and short hair, she dun even look like a cosmetic gal. more of a teacher or pharmacy gal..LOL.

Anyway she damn tight, kept telling me to stop poking her coz it hurts. wah think all bisexual gal must have tight mei mei leh. like bonking virgins.. hehehe.

wah look at my pts kenna deducted like no one business, must be a sabo case, anyway bo chup liao. we are here for fun. GO IRC.

joerush72
22-02-2005, 03:56 AM
just a thought..

since there are quite a few samsters ehre who have had successful ONS/MNS flings via irc, i was wonderin if any of them could share some logs of how they managed to chat up wif the girls? or guide us through the process?

i managed to chat with several irc girls (quite a lot in fact), but i find it very hard to bring across the message of sex to them..

Tai_zi21
22-02-2005, 04:11 AM
just a thought..

since there are quite a few samsters ehre who have had successful ONS/MNS flings via irc, i was wonderin if any of them could share some logs of how they managed to chat up wif the girls? or guide us through the process?

i managed to chat with several irc girls (quite a lot in fact), but i find it very hard to bring across the message of sex to them..

Hi Bro Joerush72
My Advice is when u are chatting with those gers from IRC,dun bring on the topic of sex to them 1st! make sure u make them feel comfortable chatting you 1st! then maybe from there u can take down their hp no,and if u r lucky,u can meet them for some fun le! cos i dun think it possible to chat with a ger from irc and can have sex straight away with her unless u r talking abt those baby elephant!

jackylee
22-02-2005, 04:26 AM
Hi Bro Joerush72
My Advice is when u are chatting with those gers from IRC,dun bring on the topic of sex to them 1st! make sure u make them feel comfortable chatting you 1st! then maybe from there u can take down their hp no,and if u r lucky,u can meet them for some fun le! cos i dun think it possible to chat with a ger from irc and can have sex straight away with her unless u r talking abt those baby elephant!

i met a so-called 'master' in irc last year before.. taught me how to sian gals in irc and sent me his logs.. but i do not have them anymore though..

what he taught is reverse of wad bro tai zi said..

use a bait.. ur advertising.. exegerrate it.. those that msg u means they hooked to ur hook oredy.. u will just have to be open. let them know what u wish to do to them.. :)

i tried that before.. and actualli i do get a few hp numbers b4 using his tactic.. but i did go confirm it cause simply i dont think i will have the luck to chio bu and dont want to die young under the crush of a elephant :D

jackylee
22-02-2005, 04:28 AM
o chat with a ger from irc and can have sex straight away with her unless u r talking abt those baby elephant!

yes :D UNLESS baby elephant..

cause they wanted to get laid in the first place.. :rolleyes:

oxilary
22-02-2005, 04:29 AM
both school of thought .. have their logic. but if u're looking for a fling, i think the aggressive schl of thought is better..

let them know ur purpose.. and they can identify with it.. bingo! :)

Tai_zi21
22-02-2005, 04:34 AM
both school of thought .. have their logic. but if u're looking for a fling, i think the aggressive schl of thought is better..

Ya Diff PpL,Diff Pt Of Views! Maybe Bro Can try both way to see which 1 is better i guess? :p

jackylee
22-02-2005, 04:35 AM

yep. gals in irc got 2 types.

1 is to get laid
1 is too bored

if ur looking those to get laid.. just state what u want.. and what u have (sometimes these elephant oso want to choose rich with cars zz) and normally its just an open talk..

if u want to get those thats bored.. and normally would be chioer :p use bro tai zi tactic.

jackylee
22-02-2005, 04:38 AM
Ya Diff PpL,Diff Pt Of Views! Maybe Bro Can try both way to see which 1 is better i guess?

not which tactic is better i think..

its just using different tactic to different people.

know their needs, attack their weak points, and u got it.. these apply to human relationship in life.. if u want to be the one at the upper hand :D

anyway.. really damn sian.. girls are so complicated.. have to learn so many tactic to xian.. maybe im a good boy? :D

oxilary
22-02-2005, 04:40 AM
if u want to get those thats bored.. and normally would be chioer :p use bro tai zi tactic.

think this type almost extinct in irc ler :o

jackylee
22-02-2005, 04:43 AM
think this type almost extinct in irc ler

if u talking about 16, 17 still got lah.. i manage to add a few in friendster not bad :p

but.. i kena many ugly one b4.. once my friend sian 1 into sending the picture..its a 15 yr old gal i think.. gosh... i feel like shutting down my com and go slp :D

oxilary
22-02-2005, 04:46 AM
haha..

nv really try to hook up any girls from friendster. irc is dead for me.. hehe. anywaes, my friends got try to date some girls from friendster. maybe they unlucky ba.. they told me quite a few didn't post their own picture. lol

jackylee
22-02-2005, 04:53 AM
haha..

nv really try to hook up any girls from friendster. irc is dead for me.. hehe. anywaes, my friends got try to date some girls from friendster. maybe they unlucky ba.. they told me quite a few didn't post their own picture. lol

normally take nice nice like model shoot i heck care liaoz..

anyway.. im not into online relationship after a incident happened that i would never forget in my life..

this girl sort of be with me.. like those online relationship u know? then blah blah.. send me chio bu pics say is her.. den still fake death.. say she kena terminal disease and fake another friend herself to say her friend died cuz of the disease ask me dont be sad ..etc.. last time young mah.. so i sad till going cry.. den i found out its all fake and its a fucking fucking baby elephant or i should call small sherine? :mad:

not to elaborate cuz dont want to bring it up anymore.. but its realli zzzz :o

Tai_zi21
22-02-2005, 05:02 AM
not which tactic is better i think..

its just using different tactic to different people.

know their needs, attack their weak points, and u got it.. these apply to human relationship in life.. if u want to be the one at the upper hand :D

anyway.. really damn sian.. girls are so complicated.. have to learn so many tactic to xian.. maybe im a good boy?

Ya Agree lar! Recently Chat With 1 Student From N.I.E From Irc De! Wow not bad looking also! So Crossing my fingers and hoping to have a nice time with her? :D

jackylee
22-02-2005, 05:04 AM
Ya Agree lar! Recently Chat With 1 Student From N.I.E From Irc De! Wow not bad looking also! So Crossing my fingers and hoping to have a nice time with her? :D

good luck :)

oxilary
22-02-2005, 05:09 AM
not to elaborate cuz dont want to bring it up anymore.. but its realli zzzz :o

sorry to remind u abt it.. sigh dunno y some ppl got twisted mentality and capable of such acts.. :o

Tai_zi21
22-02-2005, 05:11 AM
sorry to remind u abt it.. sigh dunno y some ppl got twisted mentality and capable of such acts.. :o

This is Wat i call The Commando! Cover the Face and Attack the Base! :D

oxilary
22-02-2005, 05:13 AM
This is Wat i call The Commando! Cover the Face and Attack the Base! :D

haha.. but u must still tahan until u cover the face.. some before u cover the face, u already pass out le. and i see yang chen ling.. i rikessss :p

jackylee
22-02-2005, 05:16 AM
sorry to remind u abt it.. sigh dunno y some ppl got twisted mentality and capable of such acts..

its ok. i oso wonder why some people can even think of such acts to hurt another person while still think that shes right? :o :rolleyes:

Tai_zi21
22-02-2005, 05:17 AM
haha.. but u must still tahan until u cover the face.. some before u cover the face, u already pass out le. and i see yang chen ling.. i rikessss :p

So who the 1 in ur avator huh bro? looks like Hebe From S.H.E?

oxilary
22-02-2005, 05:25 AM
So who the 1 in ur avator huh bro? looks like Hebe From S.H.E?

yar.. Hebe! lol.. :D

i oso wonder why some people can even think of such acts to hurt another person while still think that shes right?

sometimes.. guess in their twisted wreck, it's nothing but me, me and me! so they start giving themself lame excuses. ughs.. disgusting.

ok.. good night bros.. i'm going to slp.. u 2 dun stay up too late arh.. not healthy :p

jackylee
22-02-2005, 05:27 AM
yar.. Hebe! lol..

sometimes.. guess in their twisted wreck, it's nothing but me, me and me! so they start giving themself lame excuses. ughs.. disgusting.

ok.. good night bros.. i'm going to slp.. u 2 dun stay up too late arh.. not healthy :p

she still can say she never bluff when things are so obvious u noe.. feel like whacking her up with my friend.. but think.. no use oso.. so LL loh..

k good nite... i just woke up lah :)

oxilary
22-02-2005, 05:34 AM
haha ic.. lol.. dis kind no point dirtying ur hand..

joerush72
22-02-2005, 01:05 PM
i met a so-called 'master' in irc last year before.. taught me how to sian gals in irc and sent me his logs.. but i do not have them anymore though..

what he taught is reverse of wad bro tai zi said..

use a bait.. ur advertising.. exegerrate it.. those that msg u means they hooked to ur hook oredy.. u will just have to be open. let them know what u wish to do to them.. :)

i tried that before.. and actualli i do get a few hp numbers b4 using his tactic.. but i did go confirm it cause simply i dont think i will have the luck to chio bu and dont want to die young under the crush of a elephant :D

aiyo.. too bad for me.. i never had the luxury of meeting a "gao shou" to lead me through the process.. hehe.. y dun u compile a mini-guide to help us luckless pple out, with the knowledge u have? if u feel uncomfortable, maybe we can chat on irc or something? =X (dun sian me ah.. i not za bor.. later u sian until i fall in luv with u.. den u better prepare lubricant for ur kar chng)

btw, u say use advertising.. u see channels like #teens, one whole load of people advertising.. how to chie them.. one minute only n u see the screen all full of advertisements..

ballzballz
22-02-2005, 02:20 PM
btw, u say use advertising.. u see channels like #teens, one whole load of people advertising.. how to chie them.. one minute only n u see the screen all full of advertisements..

all boils down to one word....luck.

If you are lucky.... any thing can happen. personal experience.... got a ger who was just back from cheonging.... abit tipsy high high kinda gal.... she log on internet..... just pick random nicks to chat.... I din even do anything yet... den she msg say wanna chat? den I just say...." I very bored" she replied..."same".... me: "wanna meet?"...she: "ok".

In the end the whole conversation lasted less than 15 mins. picked her up somewhere in the east..... didn't do much sweet talking..... den just end up in the hotel for an overnite.....

After that incident never really had any "luck" liaoz.... probably she "sucked" all my luck away liaoz...hiakz hiakz...

covenn
22-02-2005, 02:27 PM
After that incident never really had any "luck" liaoz.... probably she "sucked" all my luck away liaoz...hiakz hiakz...[/QUOTE]

bro after dat nite got follow up? FR pls??? hee..u lucky man!

joerush72
22-02-2005, 02:27 PM
all boils down to one word....luck.

If you are lucky.... any thing can happen. personal experience.... got a ger who was just back from cheonging.... abit tipsy high high kinda gal.... she log on internet..... just pick random nicks to chat.... I din even do anything yet... den she msg say wanna chat? den I just say...." I very bored" she replied..."same".... me: "wanna meet?"...she: "ok".

In the end the whole conversation lasted less than 15 mins. picked her up somewhere in the east..... didn't do much sweet talking..... den just end up in the hotel for an overnite.....

After that incident never really had any "luck" liaoz.... probably she "sucked" all my luck away liaoz...hiakz hiakz...

!!! liddat oso can?? i cheong irc like 2-3 years already.. still no luck at all (x'cept those baby elephants).. i probably had more (and much better) luck when i go clubbing in a single mth than i ever had in 2-3 years in irc..

ballzballz
22-02-2005, 02:35 PM
!!! liddat oso can?? i cheong irc like 2-3 years already.. still no luck at all (x'cept those baby elephants).. i probably had more (and much better) luck when i go clubbing in a single mth than i ever had in 2-3 years in irc..

This incident happen a couple of years back.... But I do agree that you will probably have better luck clubbing..... but I guess the expenses spent could very well supply the electricity bill and internet bills for a couple of months as well.... I guess it boils down to luck.......

If you dun get lucky..... there is always Geylang..... everybody's fav "lucky" haunt after the dark if you din get lucky earlier..... 8)

ballzballz
22-02-2005, 02:39 PM

bro after dat nite got follow up? FR pls??? hee..u lucky man![/QUOTE]

After that nite, while on the bed gave her advise to talk things nicely with bf, give each other a little space and patch up.

in other words..... ask her to #(%& off and bother her bf instead of me.....hiakz hiakz.... but still contact her then to see if she got other frens with mindset alike.... when found out dun have.... I did the next only logical thing..... told her I dun wan to bother her and her bf relationship liaoz.... and I wan to disappear.....

jackylee
22-02-2005, 03:24 PM
aiyo.. too bad for me.. i never had the luxury of meeting a "gao shou" to lead me through the process.. hehe.. y dun u compile a mini-guide to help us luckless pple out, with the knowledge u have? if u feel uncomfortable, maybe we can chat on irc or something? =X (dun sian me ah.. i not za bor.. later u sian until i fall in luv with u.. den u better prepare lubricant for ur kar chng)

how to make your ad stand out :cool:

Ethanas
22-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Personally I do not believe in advertising. Advertising probably attracts only baby elephants for lack of better phrase.

Like I said many pages ago, chat on the main, unless the channel is moderated. Girls will msg you auto. This is again provided you are humorous witty and good at chatting.

Have fun.

jackylee
22-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Personally I do not believe in advertising. Advertising probably attracts only baby elephants for lack of better phrase.

Like I said many pages ago, chat on the main, unless the channel is moderated. Girls will msg you auto. This is again provided you are humorous witty and good at chatting.

Have fun.

hahaha baby elephants..

cbjuiceyumseng
22-02-2005, 06:49 PM

Have fun.

Got meh ? :(

lawry
22-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Got meh ? :(
hahahahahha..

friendster GOOD!...

gotten 2 chio working ladies from there.. met up one.. another one soon...

:)

ct75
22-02-2005, 07:47 PM
IRC...... wow.... was years ago when I first dabbled in it! Anyway just a story to share..... was chatting in it one day (Donkey years ago so dont go asking me for which chatline and contact) with two girls who claim to be part time escorts.... well at that time free like a bird and nothing to do so chat along with them. Besides I had met my share of strange people in IRC.... from a lady who in the middle of a very normal chat suddentely tell you that she is having an affair with her teenage stepson and he is in the room and next thing you know tell you he is doing her doggie from behind. So chatted with the two girls and at that time still innocent and virgin haha so was pretty gentlemen and wasnt thinking of getting laid.

Well I met up with one of them and she turned out to be a 1.7m tall slim beauty..... I was like gasp oh my god...... I cant be that fucking lucky rite???
Well we went clubbing with my friends and that night she was approached by guys... well suddentely she came over and hugging me, she asked if I could pretend to be her bf as she was irritated at all the unwanted attention.... I tell you, I was thinking this is a fucking dream! Well so we held hands and hugged.... and as I said being fucking innocent and also thinking back damn cock!! I didnt do anything, in fact I froze!! Well after the night ended, I did the stupidest thing possible... I sent her up the cab and said Im going to have supper with my friends.....:( Well needless to say nothing happened between us.... and that was it..... although I sometimes think back and wonder what if.....

peterfish
22-02-2005, 08:14 PM
how to make your ad stand out :cool:
Product differentiation is the key to all successful advertising campaign. One must make one product stand up from the rest. But first on ehas to be sure that one's product is really good. In this context, to have a successful fling in IRC or chatline, one stands a higher chance of success if one has the followings :

1. Not ugly. Not need to be like Andy Lau. How many Andy Lau are there in this world, right? Must be at least presentable.

2. Know how to talk. Very important. Talk cock or talk bullshit also can. Cannot be too quiet.

3. Have transport. don't have also never mind but if have, it would be a BIG plus.

How to make your intro stand out from the rest? I have come up with a system that guarentee most gals will respond back to you when you PM them in IRC or chatline. Let me give you an example.
Normal situation :
Peterfish > Hello. Wanna chat?
Sexygal>

Usually the gal will not respond as she gets dozen of such intro per min from the hundred of tio go guys online. What I would do is like that :

Peterfish > So it is confirmed that you have a brother who look like F4 Zha Zha?
Sexygal> What? What are you talking abt?
Peterfish>you not prettygal?
Sexygal>No! think you PM the wrong person.
Peterfish> O. So sorry. I was chatting with this gal abt F4. I told her that I have a fren who looked like one of them. Are you a F4 fan?
Sexygal>yes.

There is no fixed line. The most important thing is to make the gal notice your PM and get her attention. Once she turned your PM, the rest is up to your talking style.

This is my style when I played the IRC and chatline. hope that it was of some help.

Ethanas
22-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Peterfish > So it is confirmed that you have a brother who look like F4 Zha Zha?
Sexygal> What? What are you talking abt?
Peterfish>you not prettygal?
Sexygal>No! think you PM the wrong person.
Peterfish> O. So sorry. I was chatting with this gal abt F4. I told her that I have a fren who looked like one of them. Are you a F4 fan?
Sexygal>yes.

Classic! :D yeah I used something like dat too. catch the chick unaware and the rest is up to u to fire up.

I prefer to +++ on main mostly though. Having p@wer on the channel helps much too.

Cheers.

peterfish
23-02-2005, 08:30 AM
Classic! :D yeah I used something like dat too. catch the chick unaware and the rest is up to u to fire up.

I prefer to +++ on main mostly though. Having p@wer on the channel helps much too.

Cheers.
The most impt thing is to attract their attention. Then the rest is up to individual skill and flair.

Ethanas
23-02-2005, 08:43 AM
The most impt thing is to attract their attention. Then the rest is up to individual skill and flair.

yes thats y must stress that individual experiences on irc will be DIFFERENT!

Try too hard be too desperate will nap you no girls. Its like playing the flirting game in real life too. Except that through the internet, everything tends to get slightly more extreame.

ballzballz
23-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Maybe try another way of starting a conversation. I tried a few times... got ppl reply....

Me: @#($#& you!!!
Prettygal : $&*(%&$% you!!
Me: why you *@%()&& me??
prettygal : you start first!!!
ME: Sorry... just now msg wrong person. that person say wan to screw me... but I'm a guy!!!
prettygal : Hahahaha......

from there maybe can start liaoz.....

i gotto admit.... guys have to be more witty and farni to break the ice..... but as for attracting the rite gal (not baby elephant)..... I'm still learning how to be more tactful in finding out... a good way would be.... "you pretty or not? cos I not handsome..... wait you meet me tat time say I ugly dun wan to meet me liaoz"

One important thing I learn..... not to flirt too fast or too in depth with the gal.... cos if she not pretty... still can make fren.... maybe got chio bu fren rite?? den she can say....orh...this guy ar.... VERY NICE GUY WAN.... he he... from there makes things so much easier.....

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 10:54 AM
i am really amazed by the hilarious attitude bros here have.. good job man! i gonna try all the tricks listed here to see if they work or not!

covenn
23-02-2005, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=ballzballz]Maybe try another way of starting a conversation. I tried a few times... got ppl reply....

ME: Sorry... just now msg wrong person. that person say wan to screw me... but I'm a guy!!!

hahaha bro good one! very idea leh. will try it.

ballzballz
23-02-2005, 03:03 PM
All this talk about irc made me think back on all the funni conversations and ppl I had.... tonite I decide I shall download irc when I'm back home and see if my "old tricks" are still useful.... hiakz hiakz....

i got one all time fav. thing that I like to talk to gers about.... its one way of cracking them and yourself up.... but might cause the wrath of others....

pretty gal : So many guys asking me for sex and petting.... they keep on asking me to exchange number..... so sianz...
Me: you dunno how to ignore them meh?
pretty gal: ignore is one thing...but they very irritating.....
Me: I teach you something that is fun, but for tat, me and you wun exchange number... i give you mine number and I will only know your number when you call... like tat is not exchanging liaoz rite?
Pretty gal : er...... ok... what is it leh?
Me: Since they wan to exchange numbers.... you exchange lor.... you take prevert A's number and give to prevert B and prevert B's number to prevert C. Ask A to call at 2 am, ask B to call at 3am and C to call at 8am. like that is help them exchange liaoz lor.... If you dun wan to give me your real number..... you ask C to call at 8am.... since I need to wake up for work..... if you really did call me and give me your number, den you just got yourself a friend..... 8)

Normally after this, the ger will probably crack up at how fun it is..... den give you her number. den from there proceed to sweet talk or wadever....
"Zi(4) you(2) fa(1) hui(1)" abit....

covenn
23-02-2005, 03:09 PM
bro ballzballz, u damn gao shou leh... Salute! haha i cant imagine fr now on everybody uses tis same tactic on irc. maybe we'll be callin one another aredy....

ballzballz
23-02-2005, 03:13 PM
bro ballzballz, u damn gao shou leh... Salute! haha i cant imagine fr now on everybody uses tis same tactic on irc. maybe we'll be callin one another aredy....

Er.... that is very highly possible..... but maybe anyone who see this.... PLEASE use this after tonite.... cos I wan to try to see if it works.... dun wan someone using this b4 I do and some other samster brother calling me at 4am or me giving ppl wake up calls at 8am~!!!!!

joerush72
23-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Maybe try another way of starting a conversation. I tried a few times... got ppl reply....

hahaha bro good one! very idea leh. will try it.

ah.. interesting way to start a convo... but can i just tell brudders out there..

DON'T START PM-ing EVERYONE IN IRC WITH THE EXACT SAME MSG U SEE UP THERE!@#!@#$!@$!@#

i already received 4 pms with the exact same "@#($#& you!!!" from some brudders parking in #teens / #singapore

-.-

MumILurveTOFUck
24-02-2005, 02:02 AM
ah.. interesting way to start a convo... but can i just tell brudders out there..

DON'T START PM-ing EVERYONE IN IRC WITH THE EXACT SAME MSG U SEE UP THERE!@#!@#$!@$!@#

i already received 4 pms with the exact same "@#($#& you!!!" from some brudders parking in #teens / #singapore

-.-

yes brothers i agree IRC have alot of flings, but mostly cannot make it. fat and ugly most of them.the worst thing of all, they talk as if they are damn pretty. when hiding behind the screen of their computer.haha.
although i got bedded some good looking sexy ones.
IRC sucks.
Best game now is friendster. fling a few married milfs, nus gers and working class gers.
there is better. they have pics and u can choose who u wanan make friend with.
similiar case....they can see your pic too.
thats easier when u can see their pic and they cansee your pic. unlike IRC where u can see them and they cant see u they dunno how you look, they talk different tone.

milffella
24-02-2005, 02:29 AM

from there maybe can start liaoz.....

i gotto admit.... guys have to be more witty and farni to break the ice..... but as for attracting the rite gal (not baby elephant)..... I'm still learning how to be more tactful in finding out... a good way would be.... "you pretty or not? cos I not handsome..... wait you meet me tat time say I ugly dun wan to meet me liaoz"

One important thing I learn..... not to flirt too fast or too in depth with the gal.... cos if she not pretty... still can make fren.... maybe got chio bu fren rite?? den she can say....orh...this guy ar.... VERY NICE GUY WAN.... he he... from there makes things so much easier.....

yes brothers i agree IRC have alot of flings, but mostly all fat and ugly.
and the worst of all they talk to you as if they damn pretty. hiding behind the com of the screen u cant see her and she cant see u.its all about chatting.
Friendster is better, got a lot of flings there....from married woman,MILF, NUS gals and working class ladies. there u can choose and see their pic and they can see your pic too. it makes things much easier.
that is a better playground to have fun.

jackylee
25-02-2005, 10:18 PM
<LovEhUrtX> any one wanna chat wib 16f here....?Not Slim NoT faT... hahax... anywaY hEre Got YaNdaO maHX...?

lol.. just saw this on teens.. wonder is 'she' a 'she' and a baby elephant? i cant help but get sacastic when baby elephant likes to act chio in irc and find yandaos :D

WazAGuy
26-02-2005, 12:40 AM
plain_water79 bro...still can keep in touch with them...u good good...my dun still can touch touch anot :rolleyes:

stmapede
26-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Seldom post here, just happen to see this thread. Like to share my experience.

As usual most i chat up are elephants or hipo, but last year got one very memorable.

She intro herself to be 160/70, 34 yrs divorce woman. Talk alot aboout her failed marriage. But after weeks of xianing, got her to meet. Turn out to be a girl next door look.Normal boobs but very nice ass. Not even fat at all. All the data she gave was fake to find someone sincere, she said.

We had coffee then i send her home. I gave the excuse i need to go to the loo so was invited to her house. We talk some more and end up doing it in her house. She turns out to be very horny lady and very good at sex too. Maybe too long dn't do liao. After that incident we did not do it any more but still meet up. Recently she disappear, call also never answer. So gues end of story liao.

oxilary
26-02-2005, 05:38 AM
woo.. what a lucky experience for u bro. :)

stmapede
26-02-2005, 01:45 PM
In this thread, I also notice many talking about friendster. Can anyone enlighten me what is it about and how it works? Is it a paysite? How do I start getting the benefit out from this?

Thanks to all helpful bros in advance for answering the above.

Regarding the divorce woman i mention, so coincident, she call me this morning to say hello. though i was dreaming. Dunno is it she know this site and saw my post. Crossing my fingers, hope can still continue to meet her or maybe do someyhing more...... hee hee.

ct75
26-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Friendster is basically a networking program. Okie to make the whole thing simple, I shall condense it.

Its like posting ur resume with your photo and all in this network called friendster, so supposing you have friends who have posted their resumes online, you can link them together in your friends list. and in doing so you are link to their friends list... so the connection goes on and on.... Its like the saying there is only 3 degrees of seperation between each person. For example, you Mr John Doe, a nobody... knows Mark who knows Bill Gates... hence in theory you have only three degrees of seperation between you and Bill....

Frankly.... never tried it to sian girls... but got a friend who uses it quite often to do so and got lucky.

stmapede
26-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Wah, I blurr liao. Very confuse. Any web site got details on this? I search the web and found one is "Friendster.com" another is "Friendster.com.sg" Are you all talking about the latter.

stephenL
26-02-2005, 06:17 PM
No, it is friendster.com

You can try chatting in galaxynet... #singapore30+...look for joanneL

stmapede
28-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Hi all again.

I agree fully that most IRC chat are full or lies and faking. I recently hook up with an IRC gal.

She told me she is fat. But surprising she meet alot of guys from IRC. Even more unbelivable, she also said that sometimes she end up petting with them and on some occassion did a bj for them. Told me the guys cannot tahan as she got a pair of 38 boobs.

I was wondering if she is really that fat, how many of you guys will be willing to be bj by her. See her size only, cock already cannot stand up, where got mood to pet with her, not to forget getting a bj from her.

Therefore I think its either she is faking the stories or she is not as fat as she said.

I told her directly if i meet her, I will not be like the rest of the guys she met. Because I will not have the mood to do it due to her size. HA HA HA.

Anyone of you did really did with a girl of this size. Or have chat up with her. She usually use different nick, But standard thing she said about her weight is 80kg i think.

Tai_zi21
28-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Anyone of you did really did with a girl of this size. Or have chat up with her. She usually use different nick, But standard thing she said about her weight is 80kg i think.

Can Someone Help To Call In The Commando? :D

lawry
28-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Can Someone Help To Call In The Commando? :D
disel WHERE ARE U???? :)

Hakoshu
28-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Wat's her contact?? Need to call in Two platoons of SOF at least!!

jackylee
28-02-2005, 07:03 PM
<ugly_gal> any yan dao dun mind look...? 15-18]

hahaha.. sometimes these people damn funny...

ct75
01-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Therefore I think its either she is faking the stories or she is not as fat as she said.

I told her directly if i meet her, I will not be like the rest of the guys she met. Because I will not have the mood to do it due to her size. HA HA HA.

Anyone of you did really did with a girl of this size. Or have chat up with her. She usually use different nick, But standard thing she said about her weight is 80kg i think.[/QUOTE]

Frankly wont be surprised that she is what she says she is..... Everyone has different preferences and I know of some guys who are not too bad looking but have the weirdest taste...... One friend even told me about this girl he met online who was fat and all but wild like hell in bed.....

medicheng
01-03-2005, 10:53 AM
ct75, God is fair, fat = good sex, chio = bad sex... so choose... keke

Curious
01-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi Everyone

I also have a few stories to share. I met with a few irc gals here before about two years ago. One is short and another is on the bigger side.

The short one was preti open. She invited me to have sex with her. But I dont want cos havent even seen her. So on the first date realise she isnt a looker. Drove to a multi storey car park and parked there to talk. I was kind of jorny and started to touch her. She didnt resist and even gave me a blowjob cos she said I looked cute. After that, whenever I have urge and want a blow, I will meet up with her. Whats more there was once I fail to pull out in time and CIM. she readily swallowed it and wipe her lips. After a while due to work overload, lost contact with her liao. Met her for about 4 times.

The second one is a plump lady. First date also at a multi storey car park. Before the date, we have decided already to pet. So I sucked her tits and caress her pussy till she cum. Then she gave me a blowjob too. We met up 3 times.

Thats my encounters.

stmapede
03-03-2005, 02:05 AM
I must really respect some of u guys here. As me to do with a elephant, i rather waste some $$ and go paid sex like health centre or geylang. Worst come to worst go home and PCC myself.

Just hope my divorce gal is still available. Still trying to sian her again.

jackylee
03-03-2005, 06:40 AM
yala dono why i cant tahan elephant........ i rather pcc myself :rolleyes:

jackylee
03-03-2005, 06:41 AM
ct75, God is fair, fat = good sex, chio = bad sex... so choose... keke

i choose chio = bad sex :D cuz i good sex enuff liao

Ethanas
03-03-2005, 07:40 AM
i choose chio = bad sex :D cuz i good sex enuff liao

I'd choose chio = bad sex anytime too. chio = me can stand... thus able to at least "guide" her to acchieve as close to what I wan as possible.

fat/ ugly = cannot even stand liao, however good her skill is also no use lah.

medicheng
03-03-2005, 08:06 AM
haha this maybe out of the topic, but then i got fetish with slightly ba ba girl.... haha.... coz too chio = skinny = bo ba to play with .... for me... :P

Curious
03-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Dear All

I have the same sentiments as bro medicheng. Prefer abit more fleshy women as they provide more cushion nad feel. Besides, I am rather skinny and if she is bony too, imagine when bones and bones meet??? May be more painful than enjoyable.

Forgot to mention one more irc lady. She is HUGE and not very pleasant looking. If I were to stand behind her, you woouldnt be able to see me. She offer to sex up with me but upon seeing her, my little brother immediately hide within my bird nest and refuse to surface. Change my mobile number since then

ballzballz
03-03-2005, 11:01 AM
haha this maybe out of the topic, but then i got fetish with slightly ba ba girl.... haha.... coz too chio = skinny = bo ba to play with .... for me... :P

I'm not into fetish or anything.... but I agree with Bro medicheng.... most chio gers are pretty skinny.... and I will always remember one time I screwed one pretty good looking ger..... but she very skinny~~~~ and accidentally I think in the heat I ramped too hard and i felt my crotch area bone pain like siao after the deed..... abit ba ba is always the acceptable for me.... got more things to play with..... as long its not "five breasted" two on top, and the other three at the stomach area, reminds me of "san chen rou".....

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 11:27 AM
three at the stomach area, reminds me of "san chen rou".....

u mean kong ba ezit.. kekeke :)

ballzballz
03-03-2005, 11:39 AM
u mean kong ba ezit.. kekeke :)

Precisely....its tastes nice.... In fact one of my fav food..... but try not to imagine it when you are bonking.... kinda disgusting actually....

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 11:57 AM
ops.. kong ba bao with its steamy fatty pork inside.. ;)

ballzballz
03-03-2005, 12:02 PM
ops.. kong ba bao with its steamy fatty pork inside.. ;)

Can you imagine doing missionary position, and the stomache moves like "waves" and the three layer "wobbles".... as the saying goes.... cover the face and bomb the base..... but if the face and stomache both CMI, the base mission can abandon liaoz....

Ethanas
03-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Can you imagine doing missionary position, and the stomache moves like "waves" and the three layer "wobbles".... as the saying goes.... cover the face and bomb the base..... but if the face and stomache both CMI, the base mission can abandon liaoz....

Walao BAD image sia. It effectively killed my horniness!

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 12:17 PM
but i also got ba pao ler.. two ba pao rub together.. the effect.. :eek:

ballzballz
03-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Walao BAD image sia. It effectively killed my horniness!

glad to help you save some money to be spent for bonking today..... hiakz hiakz.....

plain_water79
04-03-2005, 01:52 PM
started this thread but never have time to post any been busy with work.

anyway start irc let see in 1997 that time lots of gals and all the gals are curious and wants to meet up. at that time I was craz over phones as well in 1998 was able to do operator logo and tones for phone using IR ports...

during then first time I met a gals who was very on started petting only but never do anything to me but she was fomr alamak chat then.

the 1st IRC gal i knew was a sec sch gal. brought her home on 2nd meeting and she told me she was single ended up petting and stuff then I was new to this and so asked her to give me a bj and well did she do a good one. weeks later after she broke up with her bf then she told me she was attached all along. but hag la been meeting her for bj all along before and after her broke up til she had feelings for me then i stop meeting her.

back then this forum was in delphi, i happen to trade sccessfuly with some bros there now only in touch with one. we traded numbers of gals that we tried she gave me chatlines and i gave him irc. really then bros never cheat on me neither did i. met a few then. there was this mlysian that I met quite often. everytime i need a bj would just call her to come my place. realy responsive till now still in touch but nothing already just frens she got married.

also met a divocee also with a daughter and she also do really good bj for me.. met a few times and now married too...

the youngest i met then was last year 15 yr old she really horny guy always initiated the freching and act shy. 2nd meeting i brought her to my office to have a good pet. met a few times to pet til she she sex with her new bf. and now turn into an attitude gal who just wan to have more sex.

many more but just to share... irc nowadays hard to even find a fly... the last i met was early last year where this 16 year old had a curfew. so while my palce was free i ask her over and requested her to service me b4 i let her go else she sure kanna scolding haha.. met only once but her bj was good...

medicheng
04-03-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm not into fetish or anything.... but I agree with Bro medicheng.... most chio gers are pretty skinny.... and I will always remember one time I screwed one pretty good looking ger..... but she very skinny~~~~ and accidentally I think in the heat I ramped too hard and i felt my crotch area bone pain like siao after the deed..... abit ba ba is always the acceptable for me.... got more things to play with..... as long its not "five breasted" two on top, and the other three at the stomach area, reminds me of "san chen rou".....hey glad u see the things same as me... that time try the 100 PRC FL, chio but really no meat one.... i nearly turn off.... lucky her bj not bad....

Ethanas
04-03-2005, 05:42 PM
glad to help you save some money to be spent for bonking today..... hiakz hiakz.....

Thanks bro! especially nowadays vit M a bit tight. I booked marked your post liao, everytime feel horny but not much Vit M I read your thread.

:D

cheongster_11
22-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Actually nowadays IRC quite hard to get girls liao coz all acts :cool: cool one. But if u been online chatting with some and eventually talking over fone iwth them, u realiased tat nowaday girls lost their V so early. All have had some kind of sexual xperiences before one. some even more experienced than us. hahah

Anyway me last time played IRC nv really meet one only like abit open chat over fone. at most is fone sex. but ya most are baby hippos or elephants so now oso sianz to be on IRC :p

spin
22-03-2005, 06:57 PM
i agree. not much good hunting on irc. better to try friendster coz have pictures to see some more.

peterpan21
22-03-2005, 07:37 PM
hey brother...better be careful of irc gals. Tried some.....some cannot make it lah...some are really good. Those open ones are not too bad...You need some skills to cheat the school gals. Anyway make sure they are 16 and above!.....anyway base on experienced, irc gals not so easy to get.

cbjuiceyumseng
22-03-2005, 07:48 PM
CB Loh..today reinstalled MIRC into my laptop.

Guess wat? I got to know a fat malay girl of 70kg...nabei cheebye. :mad:

Deleted the program liao. Its shit.

spin
22-03-2005, 07:52 PM
haha not your day today bro. but you never know if the gal really is as fat as she tell you sometimes, could be she'll pulling your leg? must see the real person to be sure.

nuclearkid
23-03-2005, 08:45 AM
haha not your day today bro. but you never know if the gal really is as fat as she tell you sometimes, could be she'll pulling your leg? must see the real person to be sure.

I wouldn't make that effort if I were you, bro. Usually, the weight specified is LOWER than in reality. Take that into consideration. Trust the old birds on this.

justo
23-03-2005, 09:00 AM
ya they would under state their BMI so best be wary and prepared :)

I wouldn't make that effort if I were you, bro. Usually, the weight specified is LOWER than in reality. Take that into consideration. Trust the old birds on this.

covenn
23-03-2005, 09:32 AM

eh bro, long time no see leh. eh u very jialat leh. everytime hear u install then delete, install then delete..... gian gian di xian xian........

sex4LiFe
23-03-2005, 07:33 PM
hi guys..

i seldom post.. but readin thru this thread reminds me of a particular irc fling that happen when i was 20, in NS (6 yrs back)..

got to know tis NUS gurl in #sex... started out with regular cybersexing with each other.. and boy! was she freakin horny... so i decided to up the "play" by askin her for her number.. and soon.. as she was attached.. i could only have regular phonesex with her.. and everytime we do it over the phone.. it'll be very exciting as she was still sharing a room wif her younger sis and could only whisper out her moans.. hahah.. e best bit was when she starts to whisper louder exclaiming dat she's cummin... and tis went for for almost 4 months..

one day.. i was hospitalised due to a minor surgery.. and she called.. i decided to pretend pitiful and told her dat nobody has visited me.. why not she? i guess lady luck was just smilin so brightly on me.. she agreed! and when she appear later in the afternoon (she called in e morning).. she turned out so much better than picture.. tall (abt. 1.74), slim with long hair.. looks a bit like zoe tay from certain angles.. but e only turn off was dat she was as flat as a runway.. but what e hell.. free cannot complain much!

there she was.. sitting down on my hospital bed.. and we were jus chatting away.. and it happen.. i was jus trying to show her wat e doctors had done to me (was hopsitalised to remove my tonsils).. and she caught my bait and move closer to me.. and i just grabbed the chance and started to smooch her.. (i was stayin in a single room as doc was afraid dat my throat will kena germs or infections if i'm in a multi-bed room)... she didn't resist.. instead she french me even harder.. and soon.. my hands were runnin all over her body (she was wearin a tube top).. slippin my hands beneath her tube and toyin with her non-existent tits.. and to my surprise.. she too slipped her hands beneath my hospital pants and started rubbin my cock.. moanin away softly.. we both couldn't take it anymore.. so i suggested going into my personal loo...

once inside.. we french each other more.. like 2 first-time virgins hungry and desperate to get de-flowered.. hahahah... and although we didn't go all e way.. she gave me a deep throat bbbj till i cum in her mouth.. and she swallowed every single drop... tis one incident i will never forget in my life.. imagine making out in a hospital.. hahaha..

after i was discharged a few days later.. we started meetin regularly (almost 3-4 times a week).. and started bonkin e nuts out of each other in every available places there are.. in her friend's hostel room.. public loos.. cinemas.. shoppin centres changin room.. bus... beach.. my house.. her house.. HDB staircase.. and each time.. she let me CIM.. and swallowed everything..

but she soon fell in love wif me.. and tis was something i didn't expect.. i'm no bastard but i oni see her as a bed-buddy.. and nothing more.. so i decided to back off.. and totally ignore her..

3 years back.. was feelin damn horny one night and cash was runnin low.. so decided to sms her one night to check things out.. and guess out.. she was married with one kid already! hahah... i was geniuely happy for her.. (as i knew she was very upset when i just disappeared from her life)... but the good thing is.. she's still as horny as ever.. and dat night.. we'd phonesex..

and well..soon she started to sms me whenever she felt horny.. be it during workin hours or when her hubby is overseas... a couple of months ago.. she cheekily sms me tellin me she is feelin boring as her husband was overseas... as i was still in e office.. so decided to be a devil and invited her over.. she accepted...

the minute she got into my office.. everything runs WILD..she was practically drippin her juices all over my office floor while i banged her silly.. doggy.. she on top of me on my chair... standin up.. and when she knew i was gona cum.. she whisper to me these magical words.. "baby.. cum inside me.. i'm pregnant.. its safe.. "

well.. things like this doesn't need any seconds thoughts.. and explode i did deep inside her... us huggin each other tightly while i feel her horny juicies still drippin slowly onto my cock (she cummed during e same time too)...

well.. after dat.. we had sex a couple more times.. but its been 4 months since i last met up wif her.. e last time she replied to my sms.. she asked me to wait until she give birth.. after dat.. she's goin to operate to stop gettin pregnant.. dat's when i can cum in her everytime without worries..

hahah! am still waiting for her to get in touch wif me... wif my calculations.. i reckoned its either tis or next month she'll be giving birth.. and after dat.. things will become WILD again!

sorry for e long stories bro.. jus wana share my own IRC experiences...

asdfghjkl
23-03-2005, 09:19 PM
tis story bout nus makes me real hot man.. :p

daryl76
23-03-2005, 10:16 PM
very nice... wow, i dun have tat kinda luck, but do have my fair share of fun with gals i know from IRC

covenn
24-03-2005, 11:41 AM
sorry if i offend anyone. the husband damn poor thing. to u, its juz free fuck dat comes along ur way. to someone else, its immense hurt. how would u feel when u were happily expectin ur 2nd child, but ur wife took the opportunity to fuck outside. deduct me if u want to. i'll be ashamed to share tis...

covenn
24-03-2005, 11:43 AM
.. i'm no bastard but i oni see her as a bed-buddy.. and nothing more..

sure no bastard????

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 11:46 AM
sure envying them ler..

sex4LiFe
24-03-2005, 11:52 AM
hi guys..

i don't wish to go into a lengthy debate.. but for me.. when i come out to play.. i play by e rules.. no emotions involved.... i guess to each his own probably.. but to me.. when a free fark come knockin on your door.. its pretty hard to say "no" to..

i rest my case...

enjoy ya e long weekend!!

cheers! :)

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 12:04 PM
I agree that sometimes bonking another person's wife is kinda "chek ark" but den when the time comes, both parties willing and the flesh is weak..... but not wanting to sound righteous or wad.... but if I were in the shoes, I might just stop at just being friends.... at least I'm can pat myself on the shoulder and say well done... the next time I see the kids or husband I can look them in the eye and feel really happy for them.

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 12:11 PM
wa bz.. very philosophical.. lol.. :)

straven
24-03-2005, 02:31 PM
well said bro ballzballz.agree with u.conscience is clear man.not afraid.hehe.chers to u

zicky
24-03-2005, 03:08 PM
for irc chat, if u wanna meet teh gers for any activity.please carefull not to meet another product or sherine.thank god.please dont let this happen to any of our bros here

nuclearkid
24-03-2005, 03:10 PM
well said bro ballzballz.agree with u.conscience is clear man.not afraid.hehe.chers to u

Is your conscience clear messing around with someone else's pregnant wife? I believe bro ballzballz succumbed to temptation although he wouldn't have wanted to, based on his admission of being a little "chek ark". I see it as a tacit admission of guilt.

I am not trying to be saint here but if you are implying that your conscience is clear by doing that, it says alot about you. :cool:

ballzballz
24-03-2005, 03:25 PM
I believe bro ballzballz succumbed to temptation although he wouldn't have wanted to, based on his admission of being a little "chek ark". I see it as a tacit admission of guilt.

Eh..... my england not really that goot.... does your post mean that I'm guilty of doing the deed? anyway I did have the chance to bonk somebody's wife, even thou I'm tempted many a times, but I have choosen not to. Just because I believe that flings can be flings but touching someone else's wife is a forbidden territory for me. Furthermore, a pregnant lady carrying another's child? I believe in retribution up to a level, for I am one whose wife is pregnant as well.

cbjuiceyumseng
24-03-2005, 03:38 PM
eh bro, long time no see leh. eh u very jialat leh. everytime hear u install then delete, install then delete..... gian gian di xian xian........

The temptations after i read from you guy's sucess stories always make me give it one more try but always become one more cry. :o

master
24-03-2005, 04:06 PM
havent play irc for quite a while...n i remember last time i went to irc, which is 2 years back there isnt much action...maybe i had no luck :D

i did have some flings with a few gals i know from irc...but its truth they are either abit on the meaty side or their looks are just not up to normal standard :)

i think meaty gals can be quite horny and they are more willing to do anythg...like swallow sperm and giving bbbj anytime u want.

still i think chatline are better than irc...in my opinion lah.

susuyamyam
25-03-2005, 12:41 AM
hi guys..

i don't wish to go into a lengthy debate.. but for me.. when i come out to play.. i play by e rules.. no emotions involved.... i guess to each his own probably.. but to me.. when a free fark come knockin on your door.. its pretty hard to say "no" to..

i rest my case...

enjoy ya e long weekend!!

cheers! :)

Bro, u must be pretty good looking to get a tis gal wanting to bonk u everytime hahahaha.

zickie
25-03-2005, 01:57 PM
to bonk a pregnant lady..i cant do it even my wife pregnant.i also never bonk her..a bit too bad..think bros think twice before u bonk a pregnant lady...

KingBong
26-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Think only 1% or less gals over there.
But by chance I did meet one nice one, about 23, student on attachment, in some financial need. We agreed on 200 and she asked me where to meet. Expected a prank or worse an ugly one, but when I called and heard a sweet voice was quite surprised. She was slim and nice gf feel, only minus is quite flat. One of the best I've had, she can do deep throat BJ, moans are real, and very wet. Very horny and allowed 2 shots. After that she didnt want to keep in contact so respect her decision.

hahahehe101
26-03-2005, 04:44 PM
hmmm... seems like the guys here have got huge egos... :rolleyes:

UserAdmin
28-03-2005, 03:28 PM
keke, so far my luck in irc still not bad. your guys can tell if the girl you looking for is pretty or not by juz chatting with them mostly. seem like irc girls got different level to chat with ... enjoy yourself on IRC guy. :p

nuclearkid
28-03-2005, 04:36 PM
keke, so far my luck in irc still not bad. your guys can tell if the girl you looking for is pretty or not by juz chatting with them mostly. seem like irc girls got different level to chat with ... enjoy yourself on IRC guy. :p

Do you mind sharing some tips on how you can tell if a girl is pretty 'juz chatting with them mostly'? It sounds like some abstract knowledge which eludes many common folks. Thanks.

lawry
28-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Do you mind sharing some tips on how you can tell if a girl is pretty 'juz chatting with them mostly'? It sounds like some abstract knowledge which eludes many common folks. Thanks.
i think UserAdmin is a master JADI in chating in IRC.. can feel whether the gal is chio or not..

need him to teach us the "force"....

STARWARS coming!! :D

CNNcmg
28-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Hmm I play irc for 4 yrs now..
So far only got about 4 flings... since any big or small elephant i rejected.

Also have offers from 4-5 which I dun want cause i know their bf or they maybe too sticky.

The best one was a NTU ger actually whom i do it in my office 4 yrs ago.
Deep throat and CIM.. yummy...

Nowadays the ger more selectibve and also more elephant loh..
BUt there are still some pretty good one..

kelvindartz
29-03-2005, 01:48 AM
finding an up-to-standard girl for a fling is like winning a consolation prize in 4D. In the 4D lottery, u can permutate to increase your chances of winning. In irc, no matter how hard you permutate, u will get elephants and more elephants.

steamer
30-03-2005, 02:28 PM
not all irc gals cmi; some are ok but i believe luck has everything to do with it. My most recent experience was a milf in early 30s, met for petting n bbbj first; then htl 81 on diff day. did her on diff two occasions and once cim, and she took all in. Real horny, wanted me to cum in her raw, but big head took control tho' temptation was high.But it took me few mths to sian her on net to reach this stage.
Had a milf divorcee, 40, a yr back, a bit plump but horny; at times juz fire the base. did at her place some more.
anyway both in the past,; irc takes too much time but still beats chatlines.

Castrol
30-03-2005, 02:43 PM
My most recent experience was a milf in early 30s, met for petting n bbbj first; then htl 81 on diff day. did her on diff two occasions and once cim, and she took all in.
Had a milf divorcee, 40, a yr back, a bit plump but horny; at times juz fire the base. did at her place some more.

wow bro..... you know how to enjoy life ley! :D

steamer
30-03-2005, 03:55 PM
wow bro..... you know how to enjoy life ley! :D

must be very patient one...but also got misses lah...tats life.
now working on new project.. :p

nismo88
30-03-2005, 06:42 PM
hahah! am still waiting for her to get in touch wif me... wif my calculations.. i reckoned its either tis or next month she'll be giving birth.. and after dat.. things will become WILD again!

sorry for e long stories bro.. jus wana share my own IRC experiences...

Another lucky guy out there......... *Envy Envy Envy*