PDA

View Full Version : Toilet posting, any tried calling ??

doggifier
15-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Hey Bros,

I have seen a lot of telephone numbers written on toilet walls all over the island....these are mainly adverts for BF session and some had ladies name with it....my question is HAS ANYONE CALL THESE NUMBER before ? What is the response like ??? :D
Me for once are very curious but never tried calling .....with caller id you can get into trouble.

:D

Tai_zi21
15-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Me for once are very curious but never tried calling .....with caller id you can get into trouble.

:D

Bro If u Really Wan to Call,Why Not Call At a Public Phone? Need 10 cents or Buy Phone Card Can liao Mah! But i never tried calling before lar! Rather get no from my friends to try my luck better! even if the no is real,u dun even know whom u might be meeting! Wait so sexy and horny over the phone,meet up liao become 100kg monster how?

rookster
15-02-2005, 04:08 PM
If got 100kg monster, pass them to me...I'll be the martyr for all the good bros here :D

Seriously....PM me if got lobang

doggifier
15-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Yah yah phone card and coin phone......forget about them he he he ....but any way just want to see if anyone tried before....Will post report here once I got nothing better to do...maybe got good lobang also don't know... :D
But I think it must be some school boy that got jerk by GF and wanted revenge.

ianchew
15-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Yah yah phone card and coin phone......forget about them he he he ....but any way just want to see if anyone tried before....Will post report here once I got nothing better to do...maybe got good lobang also don't know... :D
But I think it must be some school boy that got jerk by GF and wanted revenge.

i agree ... many a times... its oem pissed off guy trying to get back at their friends or ex-friends .... or someone that they cannot "ONs" ...

either that or they might b transvestites ..... :eek:

diesel
15-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Dear doggifier, if you called, you are 'goon-doo'!

impulze
15-02-2005, 10:10 PM
huh? if got such gd lobang why would anyone want to share unconditionally? also cannot be the girl go inside the guy toilet advertise herself wat. oei, 3 words for u lar, MUST BE FAKE.

Peeptom
16-02-2005, 10:20 PM
True, alot of sabotage. Beware.

jeronimo
17-02-2005, 12:24 AM
NG Doggifier,

It would be wise to heed sr NG Diesel's advice.
Nobody goes around dishing out contacts free, especially in toilets.
The possibility of it being phone numbers of rejected love, lost love or pure sabotage is extremely high
If the person had been receiving too many prank calls, they could already be tracing their calls by alerting the authorities.

I assure if that if that is the case, no matter wether you are using caller no id or public phones, the authorities can hound you down very easily

ianchew
17-02-2005, 10:14 AM
NG Doggifier,

It would be wise to heed sr NG Diesel's advice.
Nobody goes around dishing out contacts free, especially in toilets.
The possibility of it being phone numbers of rejected love, lost love or pure sabotage is extremely high
If the person had been receiving too many prank calls, they could already be tracing their calls by alerting the authorities.

I assure if that if that is the case, no matter wether you are using caller no id or public phones, the authorities can hound you down very easily

the best is to leave those poor people whose numbers are there alone ... already kanna SABO ... :eek:

Licky88
17-02-2005, 10:56 AM
If got 100kg monster, pass them to me...I'll be the martyr for all the good bros here :D

Seriously....PM me if got lobang

Me too! Hhehehee! I really dunt mind a monster for ons!

queenie
17-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Seriously guys...
What kind of babe do you expect to get of the door from a public toilet... :rolleyes:

lawry
17-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Seriously guys...
What kind of babe do you expect to get of the door from a public toilet... :rolleyes:
actually quite a few... during my school days.. i actually saw.. a chio bu (from a famous gal school) i know.. her number appears in one of the toielt in orchard... i guess it from one of her boyfriend rejects.....
dont see those numbers no up hor.. :)

ballzballz
17-02-2005, 11:17 AM
a few years back when I was younger, I was sitting at a void deck of my ex gf at hougang.... was there to see if I could salvage the relationship as she was breaking up. I saw a number on the bench, just a number and a name. at tat point of time as I was "supposed" to be sad and waiting for her to come down to have a talk (she din bother to come down in the end) I called up tat no. I saw on the bench and got to know this ger. I just told her straight. I saw her number at the bench and asked if got ppl sabo her. I guess she asked me to help her clear the number from the bench. In the end instead of waiting for tat ex gf of mine, I went down to meet up with her at her void deck, and got to know her ALOT "better"........

Thou not really a stunner, but can make do as the mood on that day wasn't really that fantastic either.... but I guess it did make my day alot better..... In the end , I just called my ex gf saying I stayed up whole nite at her void deck.... being touched, she got back with me in the end. even so.... it did not stop me from meeting that other ger aft I sent my gf back since its like within walking distance. Come to think of it.... the "relationship" between me and tat ger lasted longer than my den gf. hahaa....

But I guess it all boils down to "luck". If its a prank to sabo those gers...you can probably be a good samaritian and call the no. saying you have "helped" to erase the no. if she chooses to..... and probably from there....see if you can work something out.....

I am not so sure about someone saying all those gers would be non stunners.... IMO, only bitches deserve to have their numbers written on the wall....and normally Bitches are stunners.... hiakz hiakz...DEFINETELY worth a try to call and see.....

ianchew
17-02-2005, 12:20 PM
I am not so sure about someone saying all those gers would be non stunners.... IMO, only bitches deserve to have their numbers written on the wall....and normally Bitches are stunners.... hiakz hiakz...DEFINETELY worth a try to call and see.....[/QUOTE]

U sure are lucky bro .... :D

jackylee
17-02-2005, 01:33 PM
I am not so sure about someone saying all those gers would be non stunners.... IMO, only bitches deserve to have their numbers written on the wall....and normally Bitches are stunners.... hiakz hiakz...DEFINETELY worth a try to call and see.....

brother.. u got ballz! :D

ballzballz
17-02-2005, 02:11 PM
No venture = No Gain.....

Maybe organise a squad of Samsters and visit toilets to copy all the no. and start doing some recce of the gers.... hiakz hiakz....

spermmann2003
17-02-2005, 03:03 PM
I tried once, 4 years ago. The toilet was in Tampanies. The number led me to a hairdress in bukit merah, i told her someone left her number saying she offers free sex. She yelled at me saying" if i say your lau bu is a cheeby, u better believed it"

Anyway, i didnt backed off, i chatted with her apologize to her and stuff liek that, last thing i know, i was in her salon cutting hair and having blow jobs from her. But that was after many chat sessions.

No shit, it really happend

lawry
17-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Very true!!.. only bitches number appears.. and these bitches.. 50% solid ones..

doggifier
17-02-2005, 03:34 PM
I think surely got ppl try before lah....Nice of all those brave brothers to share their toilet ecapades. I used to see drawing of naked ladies and mr dicky too
but no more of that maybe all the artist are over the hill already :p
Maybe NEXT time in toilet check out the numbers and do a listing here.....maybe it is the next wave of the dot com business :D

ballzballz
17-02-2005, 03:40 PM
I tried once, 4 years ago. The toilet was in Tampanies. The number led me to a hairdress in bukit merah, i told her someone left her number saying she offers free sex. She yelled at me saying" if i say your lau bu is a cheeby, u better believed it"

Anyway, i didnt backed off, i chatted with her apologize to her and stuff liek that, last thing i know, i was in her salon cutting hair and having blow jobs from her. But that was after many chat sessions.

Bro, since the "advertisement" say its free sex..... and you did get blow job for free (my presumption).... i guess the person who put up the "advertisement" was speaking the truth.... free sex~... but I guess tat dude din put the duration of how long before you get it.....

hiakz hiakz...

LianLover
26-02-2005, 01:19 AM
to relate a story a long while ago.....

back during skool days, my fren got a call from a gay asking him if he wanted a blowjob, this went on for a few days with different gays calling him up....on the house fone summore as last time skool days no hp....

he got damn pissed and kept asking them whr them whr they got his number but no one wanted to tell him....

finally there was dis nice guy(gay) who told him he saw it scribbled on a toilet wall n would erase it if he comes across it again as he realised it was a prank played on my fren.

basically i tink the gay community did source for partners thru dis avenue in the past....not sure if they still do....but not much scribblings now aniwae....i guess cos theres internet n forums like sammyboy....mebbe theres a sammygay forum around we dunno abt

heh

zickie
25-03-2005, 02:37 PM
most of the numbers are left behind by guys who had tried them or ganna ditched..hehe..out of revenge just write and recommend her to other bros.anyway, starting migth get fucked but after a few tcss session.u migth eb surprised for any action man..hehe

webfox
25-03-2005, 03:16 PM
ya mostly should be sabo case lah but if the number is for a gal still not so bad, can chit chat and try my luck but if the number is for a guy then sian liao, hang up as soon as possible.

stephenL
25-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Not only in toilets....lately I had seen some numbers scribble on the back of bus seat with blanco..some more in white color.....jus leave it alone dun bother to try....

daryl76
25-03-2005, 04:48 PM
haha usually see them in cargo lifts at industrial areas... tried calling once b4, suppose to be a malay gal who is 'loose' and easy to fuck, but its a sabo case... after talking to her, helped her to 'erase' the number by using a marker