PDA

View Full Version : Checking-Does Hotel 81 have any booking by hourly rate?

tomleo
13-02-2005, 11:18 PM
im referring to

HOTEL 81 - BENCOOLEN in particular

Do they have any booking by hour?(example like 3 hours)instead of by per night.If there is,what is the rate per hour??

i tired looking for it in the website.but all the rates they show are per nite and they don't have any thing about the question above.

Would appreciate it if any bro can ans my questions although it sound dumb(I never book any hotels in singapore before)

Cheers

naemlo
13-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Would appreciate it if any bro can ans my questions although it sound dumb(I never book any hotels in singapore before)

Cheers

Yes u sound dumb, y will u want to book a room for 3 hours? hmmm I'm asking a dumb question. Hotel 81 Bencoolen has transit rate for 2 hours. It's $20 if I'm not wrong.

asknot3
13-02-2005, 11:33 PM
hotel 81 I think got telephone at front desk/reservation :rolleyes:

asknot3
14-02-2005, 11:16 AM
whoever docked my pts, please at least leave a comment so that I can improve :)

Randi_Candi
14-02-2005, 11:21 AM
im referring to

HOTEL 81 - BENCOOLEN in particular

Do they have any booking by hour?(example like 3 hours)instead of by per night.If there is,what is the rate per hour??

i tired looking for it in the website.but all the rates they show are per nite and they don't have any thing about the question above.

Cheers
H81 makes the most money from transit occupants so the intention to have a room for 3hrs is not a prob
The only thing is wether they provide reservation for 3 hrs cos most of the times, customers are walk in.
So if the timing is reserved for u they might missed out on the walk-in 1s
But tis is a goot question cos hv neber heard of any1 doing a reservation for transit

Worse cum 2 worse, u might have to go rounding to get a transit rm which could be bad for the moodz :D

naemlo
14-02-2005, 11:21 AM

Get use to it. More to come. I have a lot of red boxes too without comment.

Randi_Candi
14-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Haha.....stealthy deductors will never inform u
If so they would have left remarks or comments :D

Brudda, dun take it 2 heart to the ball-less creeps lurking in the dark.

naemlo
14-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Haha.....stealthy deductors will never inform u
If so they would have left remarks or comments :D

Brudda, dun take it 2 heart to the ball-less creeps lurking in the dark.

Candy man, u r reaching 300... too bad I can't be the 1 to help u.

Randi_Candi
14-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Candy man, u r reaching 300... too bad I can't be the 1 to help u.
Haha......the 300 does not give me anything leh
Anyway u r 1 of the earlier guys who gave me, but til date had no chance to leem jeet puay with u (only get 2 read ur escapades)....mayb next time I ask Lament to help me cheers 1 mug w u

naemlo
14-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Haha......the 300 does not give me anything leh
Anyway u r 1 of the earlier guys who gave me, but til date had no chance to leem jeet puay with u (only get 2 read ur escapades)....mayb next time I ask Lament to help me cheers 1 mug w u

Quite true...

my escapades???? hmmm when did I have???

Not 1 mug but 1 jug.

Randi_Candi
14-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Quite true...

my escapades???? hmmm when did I have???

Not 1 mug but 1 jug.
Haha......I m a leem jeet puay guy
u want me to ko meh?

Well.....I heard u share ur rich experiences over beer, but u too strong a drinker, I scared scared

naemlo
14-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Haha......I m a leem jeet puay guy
u want me to ko meh?

Well.....I heard u share ur rich experiences over beer, but u too strong a drinker, I scared scared

U heard?? Better dun hear the nonsense. I, 1 mug gone liao....

thaivisitor
14-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Waaa lan... :eek:

from queries of transit hotel to beer talks ah?

I thought the norm is at least have one page first before TCSS? :D

Randi_Candi
14-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Waaa lan... :eek:

from queries of transit hotel to beer talks ah?

I thought the norm is at least have one page first before TCSS?
Shhh.....me and naemlo having indecent proposal to meet up in transit hotel for a booze session
Lidat picha our lobang goot meh? :D

Gongxi Facai!

naemlo
14-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Shhh.....me and naemlo having indecent proposal to meet up in transit hotel for a booze session
Lidat picha our lobang goot meh? :D

Gongxi Facai!

ya hor better dun talk cock in other's thread, later thread starter not happy.

JAXXX
14-02-2005, 04:29 PM
H81 makes the most money from transit occupants so the intention to have a room for 3hrs is not a prob
The only thing is wether they provide reservation for 3 hrs cos most of the times, customers are walk in.
So if the timing is reserved for u they might missed out on the walk-in 1s
But tis is a goot question cos hv neber heard of any1 doing a reservation for transit

Worse cum 2 worse, u might have to go rounding to get a transit rm which could be bad for the moodz :D

Since reservation for transit is rare or unheard of... and most are just walk-ins... so i guess there's not chance that u'll get turned away cuz sway sway hotel no more vacancies?

newyorker88
14-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Tomleo,

Many hotels do have transit hours. Try Shing hotel. their rate I think is S$15 per hour. Not too sure the rates now. But they have a spa there too. Shing hotel is next to NEW PARK hotel. Near fortune health Center.

Hotel 81 particularly the geyland ones do have transit hours. THat is where is money is. At china town one, the 81 is the most expensive I ever encounter.
Very full most of the time. Espeically holiday period, lagi worse.

Try Fragence Hotel, I think they are cheap too. At blastier road.

As for your questions like this, I hope you stop asking because you will find someone who is going to zap you for it. Try out and contribute. You will find your rep pts going up fast.

Good DAy.

newyorker88
14-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Since reservation for transit is rare or unheard of... and most are just walk-ins... so i guess there's not chance that u'll get turned away cuz sway sway hotel no more vacancies?

Hahhaha, they will ask you to wait a while, because there are so many rooms! Say a hotel got 40 rooms, not everyone check in at the same time also. So there got to be rooms, first come first serve basis. No, I dont work in a hotel, just experience. :D

Usually not more than 15 minutes.... so far from what I experience

asknot3
14-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Thank bros naemlo & Randi_Candi for the positive words. I guess my comment may have been a little sarcastic but I just found it funny that if you could get online to check for rates why not go a step further and call them? I had just meant it as a joke :) No offence meant.

Well I don't expect them to leave their names but at least a comment to guide someone like me who is new here. Although, I do leave my name if I dock anyone...correct bro TV?...lol. Hey bro TV thanks for extending the invite for tmrw night, but sianz most of my chinese colleagues all in CNY mood and I will need to cover till very late. Maybe the next session I catch with you. Hmmm just wondering how come I got invite ah...coz of the docking ah? :o

Anyway, thank you very much bros and thank you to bro newyorker88 for upping me...not bad leh...lose 1 gain 4 kekekeke greatly appreciated!

Happy Chinese New Year to One and All and enjoy your session tmrw!

naemlo
14-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Anyway, thank you very much bros and thank you to bro newyorker88 for upping me...not bad leh...lose 1 gain 4 kekekeke greatly appreciated!

U sure u gain 4 only?

asknot3
15-02-2005, 12:07 AM
U sure u gain 4 only?alamak...sorry bro...think I cock eye liao :o ....gain 7! Thank you bro! Hope u all have great time tmrw! :)

naemlo
15-02-2005, 12:27 AM
alamak...sorry bro...think I cock eye liao :o ....gain 7! Thank you bro! Hope u all have great time tmrw! :)

Well done, u learn fast.

Leeson
15-02-2005, 07:27 AM
Yes u sound dumb, y will u want to book a room for 3 hours? hmmm I'm asking a dumb question. Hotel 81 Bencoolen has transit rate for 2 hours. It's $20 if I'm not wrong.

Its $30 for the one at Bencoolen.
And no hourly rates...
3 hours good what, after bonking one session can sleep 2 hours :D

OceanEleven
15-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Its $30 for the one at Bencoolen.
And no hourly rates...
3 hours good what, after bonking one session can sleep 2 hours :D
Sometimes you book for 3 hrs, the money spent you can have the the room wole day else where. ;)

asknot3
15-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Well done, u learn fast.Thank you bro naemlo; I"ll give my best!

Also, thank you bro wpp for your kind generosity. Your cushion of another 5pts really feels great. paiseh paiseh...lose 1 but gain 12! hmmm wonderfull returns. Maybe I shd roll these numbers & buy toto...kekekeke. Actually, it already feels like I struck toto, so I must also thank the bro who docked me in the first place... :)

Thank you again to all the bros here...now my Reciprocity List is growing and I can't wait for my 200 days to be up so that I can repay the kindness with more than just a pt! :p

secret75
10-03-2005, 01:47 AM
Anyone tried Harbour Ville Hotel or Strand Hotel? Both have hourly rates I think. Just want the opinion of the bros here on which is the best hotel in terms of value for money and ambience for transit...

Am.G.Lover
10-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Anyone tried Harbour Ville Hotel or Strand Hotel? Both have hourly rates I think. Just want the opinion of the bros here on which is the best hotel in terms of value for money and ambience for transit...
i have nvr been to strand
as for the hvh, its ideally away fm the city & tucked away in a corner
the carpark may be a tad too small but always managed to get a lot
the room is not really too small only thing i couldn't stand is the thin wall
can hear others banging away

zico
10-03-2005, 03:16 AM
Tried Strand Hotel not bad
booked whole day din not ask bout transit though, they are having some promotion on room rates till apr.

secret75
10-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Tried Strand Hotel not bad
booked whole day din not ask bout transit though, they are having some promotion on room rates till apr.

Strand looks better than HVH from the looks of the photos in the website. But the pics could be made to look better than it really is.

Anyone knows the transit rate?

Junkboy
15-03-2005, 12:27 PM

dunno about strand too, but i agree harbour ville is the best for those discrete flings where the chance of pple you know see you is veri little and also not in sleazy area like GL or JC. onli worried no parking... and a little bit more ex

OceanEleven
15-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Strand looks better than HVH from the looks of the photos in the website. But the pics could be made to look better than it really is.

Anyone knows the transit rate?
Bro, first thing you can call them at 6338 1866, they do have transit, cant remember the cost, maybe $30 for 2hrs. They have a carpark too, under the hotel, park there and your car will not be seen at all. BTW all pics looks better than the real deals. ;)

t123
15-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Bro, first thing you can call them at 6338 1866, they do have transit, cant remember the cost, maybe $30 for 2hrs. They have a carpark too, under the hotel, park there and your car will not be seen at all. BTW all pics looks better than the real deals. ;)

never hear from you for so long.

OceanEleven
15-03-2005, 12:53 PM
never hear from you for so long.
He he, busy working my ass off. How are you? :D

t123
15-03-2005, 12:54 PM
He he, busy working my ass off. How are you? :D
got "bird flu", too much thai and viet chicken.