PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a relationship with PRC after sleeping with them? Even in Mainland.

Pages : [1] 2 3

aaaaaa
13-02-2005, 05:09 PM
i've been to china for a bussiness trip and was bring to a local KTV for entertainment. Inside the KTV, there were almost 1000 PRC for you to choose till you sastified. The tips is 300RMB for sitting, 1500RMB for one shot in out hotel and 2000RMB for whole night.

So ive choose a average PRC and bring her back to hotel for bonking, then in the morning i paid her already and she wanted to accompany me till evening so we went for lunch and dinner. Then i am taking the night flight and she even send me to the airport without going to work. She ask me to look for her the next time i come and i just said ok.

After a month, i went to china again and i just automatically call her out. She was excited when she know i am here and rush to my hotel. That night she was with me and she don't want me to paid her. She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can? :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
13-02-2005, 05:15 PM
.......................... :rolleyes: .................................

thaivisitor
13-02-2005, 05:20 PM
She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can?
Are you asking for permission?
Suggest you ask your parents lah... we are not in any position to say can or cannot. :rolleyes:

TooFast
13-02-2005, 05:30 PM
She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can? :confused:

You asking for advice is it? Haha...really sound like asking permission like that. It's not like the forum own this prc ger right.

Btw TV, someone zap you ah?

thaivisitor
13-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Btw TV, someone zap you ah?
I normally get zap one or two pts per week against the many pts added lah. :D

Everyone's got a right to show their approval one way or another, so long as no vulgarities are invoved in the comments lah... so I'm OK with it:D

stealthieman
13-02-2005, 06:06 PM
i think u have been overcharged.
ktv sit only is RMB200, take out for "fun" is RMB 800.

lurpsexx
13-02-2005, 07:08 PM
i've been to china for a bussiness trip and was bring to a local KTV for entertainment. Inside the KTV, there were almost 1000 PRC for you to choose till you sastified. The tips is 300RMB for sitting, 1500RMB for one shot in out hotel and 2000RMB for whole night.

Well Bro, these are pretty steep rates for ON for where you were... unless you're in Beijing or SHA...

After a month, i went to china again and i just automatically call her out. She was excited when she know i am here and rush to my hotel. That night she was with me and she don't want me to paid her. She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can?

She might be fishing... Fang chang sian diao da yu... she is using a strategy to hook you for long term la.. if you know how to play it well ( you can read the Shanghai Recommendations or Guangdong Escapades threads for tips from the CN super lao jiaos there...), you can enjoy it too.. in the beginning its all for economic (read= $$$) sake, but if you can "move" her with your genuine sincerity, maybe she would learn to like you for yourself la... play it by ear, and dun let your money be the main motivator for her... least of all, avoid shopping or giving pocket money, and you will see her true colors after some time... Good Luck!

WOmen all over the world are the same... Men are not! :D

joerush72
13-02-2005, 07:10 PM
WOmen all over the world are the same... Men are not! :D

i don't mind being a small white face.. =XXx

lurpsexx
13-02-2005, 07:19 PM
i don't mind being a small white face.. =XXx

I am one already... Oppssss!!! Kekekekeke...... :D

Its in the game! Play to win!

joerush72
13-02-2005, 07:38 PM
I am one already... Oppssss!!! Kekekekeke...... :D

Its in the game! Play to win!

wah lan.. serious?

ur one got any more kakis to intro? /me looking for such kang tao for quite a while liao!!!

santaizi
13-02-2005, 08:08 PM

So ive choose a average PRC and bring her back to hotel for bonking, then in the morning i paid her already and she wanted to accompany me till evening so we went for lunch and dinner. Then i am taking the night flight and she even send me to the airport without going to work. She ask me to look for her the next time i come and i just said ok.

After a month, i went to china again and i just automatically call her out. She was excited when she know i am here and rush to my hotel. That night she was with me and she don't want me to paid her. She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can? :confused:

do you mind she fuck with every single guy who got cash????

Cheri_Popper
13-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Suggest you ask your parents lah... we are not in any position to say can or cannot. :rolleyes:

Kekekekeke.... :D

rahl
13-02-2005, 09:20 PM

Sexual relationship? Thats fine of course.

But seriously, nothing more than that. There might be 5% chance she is genuine. But thats not worth it to take a big financial and emotional risk.

GoodMan
13-02-2005, 09:46 PM
After a month, i went to china again and i just automatically call her out. She was excited when she know i am here and rush to my hotel. That night she was with me and she don't want me to paid her. She said she wants to stay a relationship with me. Can? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Bro Aaa,
Ur FR is dammed funny leh, but i like ur ending..after writing the FR, u ask for permission ???? U dammed funny liao! I salute u man.
Hey, my advice is "this is a TRAP"..pls avoid her from now on before u become deeper in affair. It is dangerous to proceed with this lady unless u wan to take risk! Take care

Spanish Fly
13-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Bro, take my advice, don't play with fire. :)

santaizi
13-02-2005, 10:23 PM
tell her to quit ktv.
see she willing or not lor.

aaaaaa
13-02-2005, 10:24 PM
i also don't know how now,. i do miss her during the night and we sms each other (sms cost 0.45), she keep asking me to look for her and i also confused! :confused:

Spanish Fly
13-02-2005, 10:52 PM
U are confused coz she provided super good service to you and non of our gf or wif can meet that standard. Wake up, bro, i was in your shoe 18 yrs back. I don't look down on PRC gls , but 99% are only after your money, tats
their culture. I do alot of business with the mainland chinese, regardless of man or woman, they can out smart you anytime. :cool:

rahl
13-02-2005, 11:02 PM
i also don't know how now,. i do miss her during the night and we sms each other (sms cost 0.45), she keep asking me to look for her and i also confused! :confused:

Just take it as a relationship breakup. Go cold turkey and yes you will feel awful for a few weeks or months. Then one day you will realise you are all over it and its time to get a proper relationship.

aaaaaa
13-02-2005, 11:03 PM
But the 2nd time i met her, she refused to collect my money. I pass her 2000RMB and she push it away. i insist and she told me that she likes me not my money. Then we start to hug each others and make love, not bonking. i also don't know how now. She keep sms me and wnat me to look for her in china. :(

Spanish Fly
13-02-2005, 11:07 PM
In time to come ,she will ask you to marry her and move to Sillypore, apply for PR than dump u. Its true. :(

santaizi
13-02-2005, 11:11 PM
In time to come ,she will ask you to marry her and move to Sillypore, apply for PR than dump u. Its true. :(

i had to agree with you.
most does. but still got very small percentage marry you cause she love you very much.
since she collect $$$ from your first sex with her. he can forget her liao.

does he really dont mind his gf kanna bonked by thousands of guys from singapore and worst, China.???

KingEros
13-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Very apt & witty reply. Couldn't have come from any other except you. ;)

aaaaaa
13-02-2005, 11:20 PM
i also don't know lah, now you ask me to call another PRC in china to sleep i also feel sian liao. My mind is just want to see her and go out with her. For her also smae. she everyday also sms me and tols me that none of her customer behave like me. and she also tols me that she had no chioce but to become KTV miss cause her old home is poor and parents are sick.

I feel pity for her and sometimes we hug and cry together. :(

santaizi
13-02-2005, 11:24 PM
i also don't know lah, now you ask me to call another PRC in china to sleep i also feel sian liao. My mind is just want to see her and go out with her. For her also smae. she everyday also sms me and tols me that none of her customer behave like me. and she also tols me that she had no chioce but to become KTV miss cause her old home is poor and parents are sick.

what i can suggest is , if you really like her.
play the game with her.
"bao" her but not marry her. ( i believe you got the $$$ since you prefer to pay more $$$$ for sex than me, haha)( i pay 1000rmb for overnight yet u need 2000rmb for the same kind of quality of gals)

if she really love you. she will quit her ktv job no matter what.
that all i can say. end of story.

vmtech
13-02-2005, 11:24 PM
you should read the thread "MY FILLIAR DAUGHTER"

naemlo
13-02-2005, 11:27 PM

Yes n no... go n read out the 2 threads something like "Got cheated by PRC" and another "S'porean guy cheated PRC". Then decide whether u want to play the game.

aaaaaa
13-02-2005, 11:29 PM
i don't have a gf down here and i am lonely. think of her during the night and keep waiting for her sms. don't know how lah? :(

Spanish Fly
13-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Forget her. There's plenty of gls. How would your parents feel when they know your gfs profession ? :mad:

santaizi
13-02-2005, 11:34 PM
i don't have a gf down here and i am lonely. think of her during the night and keep waiting for her sms. don't know how lah? :(

you in singapore.
she in china.
do you think the love will last long?
what she do in china. can you see? (bonking with strangers everyday)
do you even have her home number? can call her anytime she also at home?

if you really want. ask her a price and bring her over to sg and dont go work in ktv. accompany you everyday.
from the price, you yourself can know she see you or $$$$ as more important.

how???

santaizi
13-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Forget her. There's plenty of gls. How would your parents feel when they know your gfs profession ? :mad:

he got the cash to open a shop for her in singapore.
then, she is a shop owner in singapore ,not working ktv,
parents dont think will mind.

rahl
13-02-2005, 11:38 PM

Bro, if i may ask, what do you intend to get from this forum?

From my experience, its impossible to get another person to change his mind if nothing happens from the inside. The posters here have said this and that (basically, no) but at the end of the day, its up to you.

If you want to use the forum as a means of expressing your unhappiness and dilemma, by all means. If to ask for opinions, also can. But for a solution, there is none here unless your heart is open to it.

All the best.

aaaaaa
13-02-2005, 11:41 PM
now i can't forget her because she everyday also sms me, i wanted to avoid all this but i feel pity for her because she just 21yrs old and had to be KTV miss, she also tols me she don't like to work as KTV miss because she said working is just like prisoner. Everyone pushing each others to get customer and had to face ugly customer. :(

santaizi
13-02-2005, 11:41 PM
we can only advice.

but the decision is still HIS.

santaizi
13-02-2005, 11:42 PM
now i can't forget her because she everyday also sms me, i wanted to avoid all this but i feel pity for her because she just 21yrs old and had to be KTV miss, she also tols me she don't like to work as KTV miss because she said working is just like prisoner. Everyone pushing each others to get customer and had to face ugly customer. :(

so to her.
is PITY or LOVE?

got different leh.

Spanish Fly
13-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Like wat i've mention just now, mainland chinese have a very different culture from us. Money to them is always first in their mind. So be careful. They have many tricks up in their sleeves.

santaizi
13-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Like wat i've mention just now, mainland chinese have a very different culture from us. Money to them is always first in their mind. So be careful. They have many tricks up in their sleeves.

true.
their culture is very different.
but if the girl really like you.
money is not in their mind liao but rarely the case.

their tricks are damn damn good. fall in the traps and you still dont know.

naemlo
13-02-2005, 11:49 PM
she also tols me she don't like to work as KTV miss because she said working is just like prisoner. Everyone pushing each others to get customer and had to face ugly customer. :(

Definitely she will say this. It will be a surprise if she tell u, she love working in KTV. Indirectly she is saying, how she wish u can pay for her living expense.

ojeff
13-02-2005, 11:50 PM
There are girls around in S'pore....... guess you must be too busy with your business to discover.......... it happens.........

While end of the day it is your own decision. As some bros had said, do a "cold turkey" on yourself and you will be fine.

Spanish Fly
13-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Definitely she will say this. It will be a surprise if she tell u, she love working in KTV. Indirectly she is saying, how she wish u can pay for her living expense.

U ARE RIGHT !!!!!!

naemlo
13-02-2005, 11:51 PM
U ARE RIGHT !!!!!!

Thanks thanks... money makes the world go round n round.

santaizi
13-02-2005, 11:52 PM

what if the girl told him she love working in ktv?
haha,....
she must be damn horny until want different guys every night.

santaizi
13-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Thanks thanks... money makes the world go round n round.

of course.
golden words in our life

money makes the world go round n round

naemlo
13-02-2005, 11:55 PM
what if the girl told him she love working in ktv?
haha,....
she must be damn horny until want different guys every night.

Wow if u find this ger, pls inform me....

Spanish Fly
13-02-2005, 11:58 PM
I personally think that regardless of looking for a wif or doing business with the PRC, if u can think like 孔明 and as decisive as 曹操, sure safe. :D

santaizi
14-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Wow if u find this ger, pls inform me....

once heard from a girl that she love working in ktv.
can enjoy and can earn $$$$.

you really want meh?
wait until i can "hook" her first.

naemlo
14-02-2005, 12:03 AM
I personally think that regardless of looking for a wif or doing business with the PRC, if u can think like 孔明 and as decisive as 曹操, sure safe. :D

孔明 曹操 wow u read Romance of 3 kingdoms too?? But frankly speaking they r good in art of war but if this situation I doubt they will perform as good.

naemlo
14-02-2005, 12:04 AM
once heard from a girl that she love working in ktv.
can enjoy and can earn $$$$.

you really want meh?
wait until i can "hook" her first.

Oic u hooking now. Ok queue behind u.

santaizi
14-02-2005, 12:10 AM
孔明 曹操 wow u read Romance of 3 kingdoms too?? But frankly speaking they r good in art of war but if this situation I doubt they will perform as good.

孔明 & 曹操 know what is love meh? lolx...

Oic u hooking now. Ok queue behind u.

you can hook her. i dont mind.
play fair game mah.
she is from a local budget ktv.

naemlo
14-02-2005, 12:14 AM
孔明 & 曹操 know what is love meh? lolx...

you can hook her. i dont mind.
play fair game mah.
she is from a local budget ktv.

孔明 & 曹操, they know lah.... they have kids too... hahahaah hmmm I think better stop talking bad abt them.....

No no I rather queue.

santaizi
14-02-2005, 12:19 AM
孔明 & 曹操, they know lah.... they have kids too... hahahaah hmmm I think better stop talking bad abt them.....

No no I rather queue.

they dont need to chase their wife and mistress what?
they love, they just marry or go for it.
more straight forward.

why queue?
i not good in chasing gals leh. wait she go back china liao.

Libra
14-02-2005, 12:30 AM
?? ?? wow u read Romance of 3 kingdoms too?? But frankly speaking they r good in art of war but if this situation I doubt they will perform as good.

Brother maybe u'll be wrong about them... because Liu Bei once said.. "Brothers are like limbs, wives are like cloths. cloths torn can be sewn, limbs broken cannot be fixed back"

so.. most likely they abandon women than brothers! ehheeh. I practically idolised this chinese classic! You know a big man like me actually cried when I see how deep their brotherhood is for one another... and it's not so sad romantic boy girl story IT's BROTHERHOOD! so wow! it's really a great chinese classic all guys should read..

anyway.. for our dear brother who is in love with a KTV gal in China... an advise from my elder brother who is a veteran when come to China girls/ To quote him "Throw any stone in the street of beijing of any major chinese city, you can pick up any girl pretty young and with a sad story some more sad than the other.. at the end just 99.9% of them just interested in your #$$$$"

Even in singapore, we don't have to travel far... know of this china girl who is here with her husband..so call fall in love with a local Sg man. Divorce the china husband and live with the Sg Man. Guess what? The China man live in the same house do housework for them. Then when after the stupid Sg man send their children to USA for studies, the china girl left the Sg Man and go back with the ex china husband.. If they husband and wife also can play this trick can imagine how much they are committed to RELATIONSHIP... so I hope brother wise up! just play along.. don't get emotional attached and worst DON'T INVEST $$$$ in this KTV gal!

naemlo
14-02-2005, 12:48 AM
why queue?
i not good in chasing gals leh. wait she go back china liao.

U n o good, who is good???

santaizi
14-02-2005, 12:52 AM
U n o good, who is good???

you lor.
who else?

naemlo
14-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Brother maybe u'll be wrong about them... because Liu Bei once said.. "Brothers are like limbs, wives are like cloths. cloths torn can be sewn, limbs broken cannot be fixed back"

This only apply in the past, in the generation we r in now, sometimes bros also betray each other. So called relative will ignore u, when u cry for help.

naemlo
14-02-2005, 12:54 AM
you lor.
who else?

I been out of this PRC scene for more than a yr, my skill all gone furthermore I'm old. It is now the world of young man like u.

santaizi
14-02-2005, 12:55 AM
I been out of this PRC scene for more than a yr, my skill all gone furthermore I'm old. It is now the world of young man like u.

i young so no experience leh...

santaizi
14-02-2005, 12:57 AM
This only apply in the past, in the generation we r in now, sometimes bros also betray each other. So called relative will ignore u, when u cry for help.

can only believe in yourself and no one else.

naemlo
14-02-2005, 12:58 AM
i young so no experience leh...

Get help from all the old birds in the forum. B.O.N.K. has a lot good old birds who can surely advice u correctly.

naemlo
14-02-2005, 01:00 AM
can only believe in yourself and no one else.

Yes yes correct, in this world only yourself.

santaizi
14-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Get help from all the old birds in the forum. B.O.N.K. has a lot good old birds who can surely advice u correctly.

depend on myself better.

PetainKing
14-02-2005, 01:11 AM
for wat u know... she might be fishing... once or twice without u paying is OK... so long as she secure u as a ticket... then it might be back to square one

my 2 cents worth

santaizi
14-02-2005, 01:16 AM
put long line to hook a big fish.

this is also one of the tactic that they use to hook customer to become their sugar-daddy/ so-call bf.

lim peter
14-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Brother,

I go to China for business trip quite often.

Why not pass me her contact and I do the litmus test for you?

I will book her and ask if she is willing to be kept by me.... then I will send you a FR.....

Van Basten
14-02-2005, 01:28 AM

bro, just my 1 cent worth of opinion here..... i think it's really yr choice. no matter how much advice we give here... it really is up to u whether u wan to gamble. However i think u should be careful... from many china cheongster's experience, the percentage of success is probably worse than if u were playing russian roulette. In china, the culture towards foreigners = $$$

I think like wat bro lurpsexx says, u should maybe take a look at the Shanghai Recommendations or Guangdong/South China threads here or maybe ask the super lao jiaos who have been in China for many many years.... they have seen it all. n these 2 places generally r where most Singaporean bros r active in the Great Land...

The place is shit, some of the pple r hopeless, but i still love china.
WELCOME TO THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA :D

Van Basten
14-02-2005, 01:35 AM

yes bro.... agree! though i must say not all of them r like that... but somehow when they see foreigners, i think $$$ immediately comes to their minds. think it's part of the government policy earlier when they open up.

santaizi
14-02-2005, 01:42 AM
yes bro.... agree! though i must say not all of them r like that... but somehow when they see foreigners, i think $$$ immediately comes to their minds. think it's part of the government policy earlier when they open up.

$$$ is important to everyone mah.

Van Basten
14-02-2005, 01:46 AM
$$$ is important to everyone mah.

yes $$ is important to every1 but it's to a certain degree.. this is not only my own opinion but many singapore bros n foreigners experience in china... how many times have u had to pay when u go out with china man in china?

well, we r lao wai, if we dont pay who pay? wash dishes? :D

santaizi
14-02-2005, 01:48 AM
yes $$ is important to every1 but it's to a certain degree.. this is not only my own opinion but many singapore bros n foreigners experience in china... how many times have u had to pay when u go out with china man in china?

well, we r lao wai, if we dont pay who pay? wash dishes? :D

we can only advice
but decision still his.

Van Basten
14-02-2005, 01:50 AM
we can only advice
but decision still his.

bro STZ, u r fast! that is absolutely correct... like i said, it's his choice... i think he should bao her really... these stories we have heard many, bao her is the best option!

santaizi
14-02-2005, 01:54 AM
bro STZ, u r fast! that is absolutely correct... like i said, it's his choice... i think he should bao her really... these stories we have heard many, bao her is the best option!

fast? i am slow lah.
i told him to "bao" her to come singapore and accompany him everyday in my earlier postings.

marry her is a no no.
unless she is willing to quit ktv for him.
worst she do fl, can he forget her doing fl to other strangers when he is not there?

lurpsexx
14-02-2005, 02:25 AM
This only apply in the past, in the generation we r in now, sometimes bros also betray each other.

So true... even with some bros in this forum...... Haiz... :(

lurpsexx
14-02-2005, 02:58 AM
.... my skill all gone furthermore I'm old. It is now the world of young man like u.

Ha ha ha ha ha....! This is the best joke for this CNY.... If Naemlo is OLD, then we all are grandfathers liao! kekekeke...

Eh bro! You've been honing your super sianing skills in XM & Bkk, so how could you have been skill-less... another crouching tiger, hidden dragon la! :D

When u free to lim kopi? I need to get up to Fuzhou soon, need your supreme master advise leh! my lao por issue ultimatum for me to get up there ASaP! cheapest air ticket to there is which flight and what timing?? TQTQTQTQTQTQ!!! :p

sammyboyfor
14-02-2005, 03:02 AM

Permission denied.

Van Basten
14-02-2005, 04:28 AM
Permission denied.

wat an interesting thread! even the normally effusive sam is getting into the act!

BRAVO!

santaizi
14-02-2005, 09:24 AM

real life friend already betray.
so forum bro betray is nothing liao.

ianchew
14-02-2005, 09:29 AM
real life friend already betray.
so forum bro betray is nothing liao.

unless U really know that forum bro & he is ur Kaki ... :D

santaizi
14-02-2005, 09:35 AM
unless U really know that forum bro & he is ur Kaki ... :D

he will still betray you one day if time come. (**not all)
even sworn bro, real blood bro also can betray.
what is forum bro + kaki?
agree?

even son can beat dad. nothing is new nowaday.

ianchew
14-02-2005, 09:45 AM
he will still betray you one day if time come. (**not all)
even sworn bro, real blood bro also can betray.
what is forum bro + kaki?
agree?

even son can beat dad. nothing is new nowaday.

hmmm ... U got a point there bro ... well ... sometimes we have to go by out gut feel & cross our fingers! ;)

Tai_zi21
14-02-2005, 09:47 AM

A Very Wondeful Fairy Tale Story u have written over here! But Mind i ask some ques to u here?

1)Do u really LOVE her? Or maybe it just a crush? or maybe it just be cos of the sex?

2)How Much Do u understand her?

3)How Sure R Her Feeling To U? Do u know that?

Ask Urself These 3 Ques And Think It Over CareFully! Maybe u Will Find out the answer urself liao! :)

santaizi
14-02-2005, 10:01 AM
A Very Wondeful Fairy Tale Story u have written over here! But Mind i ask some ques to u here?

1)Do u really LOVE her? Or maybe it just a crush? or maybe it just be cos of the sex?

Ask Urself These 3 Ques And Think It Over CareFully! Maybe u Will Find out the answer urself liao! :)

he will not listen to us.
cause he already had his mind set when asking us. (from the way he reply)
just let him fall then he will learn.
i had been thru these shit b4 and i know what it feels.

ianchew
14-02-2005, 10:02 AM

1 more question to add .... Is what you are doing / feeling for her due to your love for her or just because U feel bad & guilty & want to make it up to her ..... don't confuse guilt/gratitude for love ... don't make another mistake, ok bro?? all the best! :)

naemlo
14-02-2005, 10:05 AM

I want to betray u but cannot cos long time didn't c u. Let meet up n give me a chance to 'eat' all your money.

naemlo
14-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Eh bro! You've been honing your super sianing skills in XM & Bkk, so how could you have been skill-less... another crouching tiger, hidden dragon la! :D

When u free to lim kopi? I need to get up to Fuzhou soon, need your supreme master advise leh! my lao por issue ultimatum for me to get up there ASaP! cheapest air ticket to there is which flight and what timing?? TQTQTQTQTQTQ!!! :p

Bro, a tiger without any single tooth. A snake without any venom....

I kopi anytime, just for u. Fuzhou, u can take silkair or Xiamen air. Xiamen air will definitely be cheaper. Go n check with your travel agency on the price, as if I operate an agency, knn. If u take silkair, u can open jaw between Xiamen n Fuzhou. When u flying over??? I want to go.

Silkair MI952, SIN to FOC 0755-1230 Mon and Sat
Silkair MI956, SIN to FOC 1300-1735 Wed

Xiamen air MF854, SIN to FOC 0845-1255 Mon

aaaaaa
14-02-2005, 09:50 PM
i am very confused brother! today is valentine day and she sms me happy valentine and she call my mobile too. i am afraid to answer her call cause i don't know what to say! Now i start to miss her everyday and she also miss me everyday. Shouls i stop or conT :confused: inue?

naemlo
14-02-2005, 09:59 PM
i am very confused brother! today is valentine day and she sms me happy valentine and she call my mobile too. i am afraid to answer her call cause i don't know what to say! Now i start to miss her everyday and she also miss me everyday. Shouls i stop or conT :confused: inue?

Dun u feel bored, keep asking the same question?? Or r u having fun?? I thought there r answers from the bros here.

santaizi
14-02-2005, 10:22 PM

we already advice you liao.
you want to listen or not, is up to you.
stop asking the same old stuipd questions again and again and
AGAIN!!!

ianchew
14-02-2005, 10:32 PM
we already advice you liao.
you want to listen or not, is up to you.
stop asking the same old stuipd questions again and again and
AGAIN!!!

i guess he is really really confused .... :confused:

Tai_zi21
14-02-2005, 10:38 PM

Have u Ans My Ques To You Already?

ianchew
14-02-2005, 10:40 PM
hmmmm ... if she SMS U today & its valentine's day ... then the day is not over ... how can Umiss her everyday?? now i m confused!! :confused: :confused:

santaizi
14-02-2005, 10:46 PM
i guess he is really really confused .... :confused:

confused until nothing to say.
still ask same questions over and over again.

Spanish Fly
14-02-2005, 10:49 PM
I think he kanna voodoo. If he don't listen and the day he got betrayed, he will feel the pain, fucking painful. :(

santaizi
14-02-2005, 10:53 PM
I think he kanna voodoo. If he don't listen and the day he got betrayed, he will feel the pain, fucking painful. :(

either
he is new in love
or easy to get fall in love
like last time of me.

we cant do anything as that is his head.
let see is his main head is leading him or his dick head is leading him lor

Spanish Fly
14-02-2005, 10:58 PM
either
he is new in love
or easy to get fall in love
like last time of me.

we cant do anything as that is his head.
let see is his main head is leading him or his dick head is leading him lor

With my experience, the dick head is leading him. Just like some guys went to thailand for the first time and when they are back, they can't even remember who their parents or wifs are. :D

santaizi
14-02-2005, 11:01 PM
With my experience, the dick head is leading him. Just like some guys went to thailand for the first time and when they are back, they can't even remember who their parents or wifs are. :D

must be la.
since he so rich. just pay $$$ make visa for her to come sg and "bao" her lah.
so simple as that.
can enjoy + dont need marry her.

Spanish Fly
14-02-2005, 11:06 PM
must be la.
so simple as that.

I was thinking how chio this gl. Maybe ask him to upload the pic. If got Yua Aida standard, then i got nothing to say. :D

santaizi
14-02-2005, 11:10 PM
I was thinking how chio this gl. Maybe ask him to upload the pic. If got Yua Aida standard, then i got nothing to say. :D

qin ren yan li zu xi si
pretty is in the eye of the beholder

something like that lah.
no comments on how chio his girl should be.

naemlo
14-02-2005, 11:16 PM
must be la.
so simple as that.

If he is that rich, pls ask him to buy me a ticket to China, I will show her the gers n she will forget abt her soon.

santaizi
14-02-2005, 11:19 PM
If he is that rich, pls ask him to buy me a ticket to China, I will show her the gers n she will forget abt her soon.

he can buy me ticket too and i can show him many other better girls. haha

Spanish Fly
14-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Life is short. Lets fuck & forget. No worries. :D

santaizi
14-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Life is short. Lets fuck & forget. No worries. :D

maybe he like to fuck the same old girl again and again and again
just like the way he ask question.
AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

Spanish Fly
14-02-2005, 11:32 PM
maybe he like to fuck the same old girl again and again and again
just like the way he ask question.
AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

Just want him to know, i've been fucking for the past 22 years and i see more chee bye than he does. Nothing that great . One fine day u will get sick about it. 1-2 hrs of happiness and after that..... :confused:

santaizi
14-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Just want him to know, i've been fucking for the past 22 years and i see more chee bye than he does. Nothing that great about it. One fine day u will get sick about it. 1-2 hrs of happiness and after that..... :confused:

he is still young.
just let him play the CB until he sian of it first lor.

Van Basten
15-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Just want him to know, i've been fucking for the past 22 years and i see more chee bye than he does. Nothing that great . One fine day u will get sick about it. 1-2 hrs of happiness and after that..... :confused:

ya lor... chee bye n chio bu r all the same. try a few in yr lifetime all the same liao... but men lah always thinking of making love to chio bus with big boobs.... happiness for 1-2 hrs or happiness outside only... nothing great.... but i still like chio bus bo pian lah... :D

rare is the woman who really really cares n willing to share everything with u. such r the type perhaps u ll only meet once or twice in a lifetime. I think i may have finally met that some1 but sigh even then it seems impossible to marry her...

THAT'S LIFE

santaizi
15-02-2005, 09:25 AM
ya lor... chee bye n chio bu r all the same. try a few in yr lifetime all the same liao... but men lah always thinking of making love to chio bus with big boobs.... happiness for 1-2 hrs or happiness outside only... nothing great.... but i still like chio bus bo pian lah... :D

rare is the woman who really really cares n willing to share everything with u. such r the type perhaps u ll only meet once or twice in a lifetime. I think i may have finally met that some1 but sigh even then it seems impossible to marry her...

no marry never mind one mah
as long as you and she happy with the current life.
can liao

ianchew
15-02-2005, 09:52 AM
no marry never mind one mah
as long as you and she happy with the current life.
can liao

treasure the moment .... bonking can happen anytime .... if not just pay$$ .... real love & soul mate .... come only once in a lifetime! :cool:

santaizi
15-02-2005, 10:10 AM
treasure the moment .... bonking can happen anytime .... if not just pay$$ .... real love & soul mate .... come only once in a lifetime! :cool:

true true.
but real love and soul mate dont come like easy as ABC too.

warmnites
16-02-2005, 01:36 AM
Is con job most of time!
Mine even better - client pay her for ON, she gave me back money! didn't stay says not convinient (but found out later cause PMS) exchanged contacts - came next day had date then she stayed for the week I was there! I didn't give her any money other than the one she gave me! cause kesian her be my GF for 1 week boinking everytime for free????! Took me back her home drink soup! wah liau even the Taiwan client hats off to me cause he been going over so many times no gal offer him home soup!

Lucky even though I was young then I already know gals have many tricks up the CB so be careful and playsafe...... next thing you know she pregnent play crying game melt your heart U give give all your inheretance..... don;t dream!!!! :eek:

Van Basten
16-02-2005, 03:41 AM
Is con job most of time!
Mine even better - client pay her for ON, she gave me back money! didn't stay says not convinient (but found out later cause PMS) exchanged contacts - came next day had date then she stayed for the week I was there! I didn't give her any money other than the one she gave me! cause kesian her be my GF for 1 week boinking everytime for free????! Took me back her home drink soup! wah liau even the Taiwan client hats off to me cause he been going over so many times no gal offer him home soup!

Lucky even though I was young then I already know gals have many tricks up the CB so be careful and playsafe...... next thing you know she pregnent play crying game melt your heart U give give all your inheretance..... don;t dream!!!! :eek:

wa bro care to share the full story of yr experience? drink soup ah? not bad leh... actually if she's playing game... even if she really pregnant, tell her to delete in hospital! then be hard hearted n dump her.... of course, she must not know where u work all this! :D

sigh these ktv girls...

rahl
16-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Is con job most of time!

Thought you are retired, Larry? :D

Nice avatar btw.

warmnites
17-02-2005, 01:41 AM
Thought you are retired, Larry? :D

Nice avatar btw.

Hey Larry is still at it dude!!!
now thanks to Viagra hehehehe!
maybe he have too try Magix from SG ....... LOL! :D

Wah post a review hmmmmm so long ago must find time to write a detailed one somemore I think I still have pix of us together in hotel room (sorry no notti pix) she very pretty gal - intelligent looks can pass off as a newscaster type! so I was lucky to get hitched with her.... other gals might ripe me off like those horror stories I heard from frens & here!

PuTonRen
17-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Dear Brother aaaaa,

I read you post asking about a certain place in Shanghai. From how much you have paid for the service, I can also guess that you have met the girl either in Beijing or Shanghai. What you have paid was the norm in these two places. You need not worry about what some of our brothers here mentioned about they could get cheaper rate.

From your post, I take the liberty to guess that the encounter that you have mentioned might have been you first one in China. Your FR reminds me of myself of more than ten years ago. After the first time of going to bed with a girl from Dalian, I started to show pity and told myself that girl as attractive and decent look (I was wrong, of course) should not have worked in the joint. One thing lead to the other, and the ultimate ending was separation due to money issue. She showed me an apartment and wanted me to help her to pay for the down payment. Fortunately, an experience compartriot woke me up and advised me to wake up my mind. The feeling towards her was exactly the same as what you are feeling now. I even called her several time from Singapore to her home in Dalian during CNY and other China National holidays. As I always say, I do not generalised that all PRC girls are bad, but you cannot never be too careful.

About the place that you have mentioned. The girls there are quite smart and they all know a trick to play. You see, to bring her back for one-short, the price is RMB 1500, which should normally include the RMB 300 for sitting with you in the KTV. In most instances, the girl would say that she needs RMB 300 to show the mummy that she had been paid by the customer and it was late so she would like to go home. She would say that without doing so, they would not be able to leave the place. Later, after the service, she would ask for another RMB 1500 as the agreed price for one short. In this case, she would get in total RMB 1800. I stop frequenting this place due to the bad attitude of the girls, and some of the mamasans who act as if I owe them money. They only treat those customers who book big room well. Hence that place that you have mentioned is really not worth going.

Coming back to your problems, I agree with many brothers that you kept repeating the same questions. Many of them have offered you very good advice, and I think, what you should do is to stop thinking about the girl, but do think carefully of what the brother said to you..

If you have the standard answer : "She is difference, and she is not after my money!", then you should stop asking the same question. If you already have the pre-conceived answer to the doubt, why ask?

Wise-up! You can never be too careful.

My 2 cent worth

Van Basten
17-02-2005, 03:15 AM
bro u travelled all the way to this thread liao ah?

Dear Brother aaaaa,

I read you post asking about a certain place in Shanghai. From how much you have paid for the service, I can also guess that you have met the girl either in Beijing or Shanghai. What you have paid was the norm in these two places. You need not worry about what some of our brothers here mentioned about they could get cheaper rate.

From your post, I take the liberty to guess that the encounter that you have mentioned might have been you first one in China. Your FR reminds me of myself of more than ten years ago.

10 years in China.... think u can film a movie on this liao.

After the first time of going to bed with a girl from Dalian, I started to show pity and told myself that girl as attractive and decent look (I was wrong, of course) should not have worked in the joint. One thing lead to the other, and the ultimate ending was separation due to money issue. She showed me an apartment and wanted me to help her to pay for the down payment. Fortunately, an experience compartriot woke me up and advised me to wake up my mind. The feeling towards her was exactly the same as what you are feeling now. As I always say, I do not generalised that all PRC girls are bad, but you cannot never be too careful.

exactly... not all r bad, but generally so!

If you have the standard answer : "She is difference, and she is not after my money!", then you should stop asking the same question. If you already have the pre-conceived answer to the doubt, why ask?

this is normally the killer answer that many sg heroes die along isnt it? sigh...

My 2 cent worth

santaizi
17-02-2005, 10:12 AM
he already had an answer in his head
just to double confirm with us.

but in the end, answer different from him and us. so he BLUR.........

ianchew
17-02-2005, 10:13 AM
bro u travelled all the way to this thread liao ah?

welcome to Singapore from China!! Share with us more of the Shanghai or China scene .... since PRC girls are from there ... share some insights to "enlighten" us .... many thanks! :D

Richard L
17-02-2005, 01:37 PM
Dear Brother aaaaa,

From your post, I take the liberty to guess that the encounter that you have mentioned might have been you first one in China. Your FR reminds me of myself of more than ten years ago. After the first time of going to bed with a girl from Dalian, I started to show pity and told myself that girl as attractive and decent look (I was wrong, of course) should not have worked in the joint. One thing lead to the other, and the ultimate ending was separation due to money issue. She showed me an apartment and wanted me to help her to pay for the down payment. Fortunately, an experience compartriot woke me up and advised me to wake up my mind. The feeling towards her was exactly the same as what you are feeling now. I even called her several time from Singapore to her home in Dalian during CNY and other China National holidays. As I always say, I do not generalised that all PRC girls are bad, but you cannot never be too careful.

About the place that you have mentioned. The girls there are quite smart and they all know a trick to play. You see, to bring her back for one-short, the price is RMB 1500, which should normally include the RMB 300 for sitting with you in the KTV. In most instances, the girl would say that she needs RMB 300 to show the mummy that she had been paid by the customer and it was late so she would like to go home. She would say that without doing so, they would not be able to leave the place. Later, after the service, she would ask for another RMB 1500 as the agreed price for one short. In this case, she would get in total RMB 1800. I stop frequenting this place due to the bad attitude of the girls, and some of the mamasans who act as if I owe them money. They only treat those customers who book big room well. Hence that place that you have mentioned is really not worth going.

Coming back to your problems, I agree with many brothers that you kept repeating the same questions. Many of them have offered you very good advice, and I think, what you should do is to stop thinking about the girl, but do think carefully of what the brother said to you..

My 2 cent worth

Totally agreed with your view ! Never ever trust the PRC gl... I fell for same trap before ! Unless you have your bargaining power otherwise U never get your money back !

santaizi
17-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Totally agreed with your view ! Never ever trust the PRC gl... I fell for same trap before ! Unless you have your bargaining power otherwise U never get your money back !

quote so long???
you want boss to zap u to -99 ar?

Van Basten
17-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Dear Brother aaaaa,

She showed me an apartment and wanted me to help her to pay for the down payment. Fortunately, an experience compartriot woke me up and advised me to wake up my mind. The feeling towards her was exactly the same as what you are feeling now. I even called her several time from Singapore to her home in Dalian during CNY and other China National holidays. As I always say, I do not generalised that all PRC girls are bad, but you cannot never be too careful.

My 2 cent worth

but come to think of it... also quite power leh... pay for her downpayment! not cheap sum leh.... no wonder e china ktv girls dont like me... bcos they know i bo lui no $$$ can only give them 100rmb tips :D

santaizi
17-02-2005, 02:39 PM
but come to think of it... also quite power leh... pay for her downpayment! not cheap sum leh.... no wonder e china ktv girls dont like me... bcos they know i bo lui no $$$ can only give them 100rmb tips :D

got 100rmb better than nothing.
average countryside town , earn 1000rmb per mth nia
while better town earn 2000rmb per mth
and city got 5000-10000rmb for professional.

aaaaaa
17-02-2005, 11:02 PM
The PRC girl i met was in Shanghai. I met her at "Jing She Da Di" KTV, somewhere in Puxi. She's from ???, can't remember.

Thanks for all the advised given by the good brothers here. I think i will fly to shanghai again and make things clear out with her. This type of never ending storey had to be settle where its start point.

I do admit i like her not of her look nor body, it's purely of her sincerelity to be good friend with me. But how true is it, i don't know which i'm going there to find out. :(

santaizi
17-02-2005, 11:58 PM
boss mean boss sia.

fly there to talk faceto face instead of calling her.

warmnites
18-02-2005, 12:46 AM
boss mean boss sia.

fly there to talk faceto face instead of calling her.

Wah piang! Fly there to break off ---- he never see HK movies ah about breaking up with PRC gals!!!! He better bring lots of dough or bodyguards leh!
SO BRAVE MAN! :eek:

santaizi
18-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Wah piang! Fly there to break off ---- he never see HK movies ah about breaking up with PRC gals!!!! He better bring lots of dough or bodyguards leh!
SO BRAVE MAN! :eek:

he want to go there have a last bonk and kiss goodbye mah.

Phucker
18-02-2005, 01:30 AM
go there and he will end up dwelling deeper into the bottomless pit

santaizi
18-02-2005, 01:32 AM
go there and he will end up dwelling deeper into the bottomless pit

i believe that too.
go back there and he had more more touching story to listen too.
then he more and more no heart to break with her.

sammyboyfor
18-02-2005, 03:17 AM
Thanks for all the advised given by the good brothers here.

It should be... "Thanks for all the ADVICE given by the good brothers here."

"Advised" is a verb.

santaizi
18-02-2005, 10:28 AM
It should be... "Thanks for all the ADVICE given by the good brothers here."

"Advised" is a verb.

wow. you can be a english teacher liao.

HuiGe3387
18-02-2005, 11:17 AM
The PRC girl i met was in Shanghai. I met her at "Jing She Da Di" KTV, somewhere in Puxi. She's from ???, can't remember.

Thanks for all the advised given by the good brothers here. I think i will fly to shanghai again and make things clear out with her. This type of never ending storey had to be settle where its start point.

I do admit i like her not of her look nor body, it's purely of her sincerelity to be good friend with me. But how true is it, i don't know which i'm going there to find out. :(

My suggestion don't even bother. She may do likewise to anybody u never know. Speaking from experience. The seasoned players may have an agenda in their mind, eg $$$, PR in S'pore, etc. There are many happening places in Shanghai. Check it out

santaizi
18-02-2005, 12:13 PM
My suggestion don't even bother. She may do likewise to anybody u never know. Speaking from experience. The seasoned players may have an agenda in their mind, eg $$$, PR in S'pore, etc. There are many happening places in Shanghai. Check it out

she might say the same thing over and over to many guys before.
the thread starter is maybe the only one of the many.

sgincredible
16-03-2005, 05:32 AM
Feel for yourself, why ask? if you have a feeling for her, just go ahead, if you think that she's sincere, just go ahead, she can't lie to you forever :)

akkl6847
16-03-2005, 08:09 PM
well said and good advise bro. I truly agree with you cos I got a veri smilar experience from a CB from Guangzhou.

Dear Brother aaaaa,

My 2 cent worth

kkylp
17-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Brother,
I have a friend who is happily married to a former PRC KTV hostess, but I knew of many more who were "milked" - money, love and "milk".

Guess the question is how much you are willing to put up to find out the truth. Take care.

l3atu
17-03-2005, 07:45 AM
it's purely of her sincerelity to be good friend with me.

U sure after meeting for a FEW times you can see her sincereity ? U better watch more soap operas...coz u definitely will see a lot of 'sincereity'. Then u decide if wat u see in ur China babe is really called sincereity or pure acting. :D

Moneytalks
17-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Dear Bro aaaaa,

Try saying " OM MA NI PAD ME HUM" (six character GREAT BRIGHT MANTRA) 1000 times and then ask yourself the same question again and see if you got the answer you want, if not say IT another 1000 times and ask the same question again. By the third time you do it, you should have the right answer.

shanghaitan
17-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Dear Bro aaaaaa,
I have heard this "she's different" argument many a times... all I can say is be very careful. Nothing is what it seems with women.. especially PRC women.. even more so for women working in KTVs...

There are many jobs in China and it is a matter of choice. Make more, live a more luxurious life. Make less, life still goes on... it all boils down to choice.

Do not confuse love with pity or guilt. In the first place, you're not guilty for her predicament, if it is true in the first place.

I have a friend in Singapore who has gotten her PRC KTV girl to work in their family business.. in my personnal opinion, that's a big mistake. You have no idea what these women can go through to finally achieve their ultimate goal. Their persistence is something we cannot even begin to fathom... take heed. If you're really really that lucky, you'll find someone who loves you truthfully for what you are. Chances are, these women are not working in KTVs..

Whatever you do, just think it through carefully. Be prepared to lose everything if you're not careful.

Just my personnal opinion based on what I have experienced and what I have seen. Take it whichever way you want.

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan :cool:

ChinaAlleWay
17-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Sincerely wishes him all e best….

Whatever happens, life’s still goes on…..

:)

Cocky
17-03-2005, 10:41 PM
the answer is "yes"....! But what kind of relation that she is looking for? be your mistress in PRC or be you wife in SG?
The PRC gals are dying to come to SG and become tai tai.
I suggest that you pay the money and F&F......!

zickie
25-03-2005, 02:34 PM
maybe he is refering to discreet relationship..just bonk and bonk like nobody's business.hehe.well, good luck to ur choice

Van Basten
27-03-2005, 07:44 PM
Brother,
I have a friend who is happily married to a former PRC KTV hostess, but I knew of many more who were "milked" - money, love and "milk".

Guess the question is how much you are willing to put up to find out the truth. Take care.

hi bro, can u just elaborate on your frens success story with the prc ktv hostess girl?

actually in china, i just say the stigma of working in ktv is different from that in singapore. actually to prc, sometimes it's just a matter of a better living or to earn 800rmb as a waitress n waste their youth n looks especially if they r pretty. but the "she's different" argument i personally dont believe in it. it really is a matter of choice why they want to work in that sort of places.

but there r so many women in china, y go for a ktv girl? :D

tommy_cool83
27-03-2005, 07:48 PM
I saw alot of China woman married to sg man (at least 4-5 as saw them together in the lift) wonder why they all married to PRC :confused: Local girl DA BEST!!! :D

naemlo
27-03-2005, 07:54 PM
I saw alot of China woman married to sg man (at least 4-5 as saw them together in the lift) wonder why they all married to PRC :confused: Local girl DA BEST!!! :D

Difficult to answer but PRC also woman y can't marry?? Not all local girls r good. Get to know more foreign n local gers. There tends to be some good some bad.

Chef Koh
27-03-2005, 07:59 PM
:confused: No comment. But.... Y har? still feel like not save lei :(

Van Basten
27-03-2005, 08:04 PM
:confused: No comment. But.... Y har? still feel like not save lei

u come to china after 6 mths u will know y really! :D

aaaaaa
03-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Brothers, i had go to shanghai again and this time i stay in her place. She and her two others girlfriend rented a apartment to stay and it's cost 7000RMB a month. They share the rent.

She picked me in the airport at 1030pm and we take a cab and go straight to her place. To my surprise that she stay in a apartment, actually i thought she just stays in those old three storey building with low maintenance.

She cooked for me and we just went out just like lovers. I also don;t know why i fall with her. Is this a mistake??? :confused:

ahpaul25
03-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Brothers, i had go to shanghai again and this time i stay in her place. She and her two others girlfriend rented a apartment to stay and it's cost 7000RMB a month. They share the rent.

She picked me in the airport at 1030pm and we take a cab and go straight to her place. To my surprise that she stay in a apartment, actually i thought she just stays in those old three storey building with low maintenance.

She cooked for me and we just went out just like lovers. I also don;t know why i fall with her. Is this a mistake??? :confused:

I think she fall in love with you, you also the same, I understand how you feel? I also have the same story like you........... well, just a guide, it all depend on you, it's a worth it? :p only you and her know the story of the whole relationship dude...

Porschie1968
04-04-2005, 02:07 AM
Brother aaaaaa....

had a similiar relationship in Beijing with a normal gal (looks and body of an actress) whom I met in a local disco.

Met up, had dinner and drinks for 2-3 days before she was conquered. After that had to head home to Sin, but ever since that couldn't get her off my mind. Called her everyday by phone and chalked up over $1000 phone bills, just wanted to hear her voice.

Couldn't work and just like zombie. Finally after 2 months got chance to visit Beijing again. This time she met me at the airport and checked into the hotel with me. She spent about 10 days together after my meetings, it was like honeymoon.

Things got lucky for me, I was posted to Beijing and she invited me to stay with her as she is from out of town and thus stays alone. I moved in and stayed with her, things was great as we will like newly married couple. She didn't asked for anything and I was very automatic, paid for all utilities, marketing, meals, taxi and laundry.

However things started to change after 3 months, she quited her job in sales. Start to grumble that I don't buy her this and that, her gal pal's BF buys this and that for them. Complained that I didn't offer to give her some allowance as she's not working. But when I knew her all she told me was that she does not depend on any men.

Things even got worse after 6 months, her lease was up and she wants me to foot the $3000 rental. My god, why should I??? I can stay at a much cheaper place, futhermore I was feeling uncomfortable with the situation. Well, being a seasoned player, I just walked out of the relationship.

I told her that I'll be back to Sin for awhile to sort out some issues and then return, but I left some stuff at her place. So lan lan go back to Beijing and ask to return my stuff, what the hell, she said that she needed to be compensated with some gifts and money becos I cheated her....

I damn tolan, so pretend to say sorry and acted very nice. Got my stuff back and also a nice bonking session with her, she trying to resist but I forced, so abit like rape (very shiok). After coming back to Sin, I deleted the no. and never want to see or hear from her again.

Now I'm seeing another gal I met in a business environment. We are enioying each other and I make sure that no money is involved.

Take my advice, no matter how poor you can be, you always have a choice in life. So don't get con and hurt yourself.

PhilippineFL
04-04-2005, 02:51 AM
wah lau flower heart carrot hee hee hua xin ruo puo

Van Basten
06-04-2005, 02:50 AM

bro i tot u recovered but the fact that she picked u up from the airport!!! sigh the attraction of china women n shanghai.. a lethal combination for any sg man.

spermmann2003
06-04-2005, 05:17 AM

Dont fall for her trick. Have u ever tried going back to the KTV secretly and see how she behaved with other man? If you really see that, able to take it and can accept such behaviour from a "wife" then LL la. Marry her loh.

Porschie1968
06-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Well said. How trust her when you are not around...

Maybe just after you board the plane, she off to another ROBERT....

Don't be so silly, tell her that you got into some financial trouble in Sin and ask her for help then see how she react.

I'm sure she'll siam you after that, have done that to 2 gals already. Hehehe....

naemlo
06-04-2005, 12:59 PM

Yes this is a mistake. U r using your heart to think n not your head.

naemlo
06-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Take my advice, no matter how poor you can be, you always have a choice in life. So don't get con and hurt yourself.

Another same movie plot but different characters. Haizzzz the story always start with 2 meeting each other... fall in love, ger dun demand anything, guy happily think that she is good n keep bonking. After a few mths, thing starts to change, ger demand some financial help, guy T L. Guy realise she is not the 1. Guy leave the ger.

Please think carefully n drill this into your brain, without money, without a decent job, ger sooner or later will demand finacial help. Dun expect money will drop from the sky. If u want to be with her. If u love her be prepared, money is the key issue. u guys r the only person close to her, they need to buy thing who will go to?? Friends or her bonk mate???

Grow up, be mature... if u think of just bonking then bonk a few times, pay her a bit n leave. If u thinking of bf gf then prepare some money to give her once in awhile n dun complain. Remember this she needs MONEY to live.

naemlo
06-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Dont fall for her trick. Have u ever tried going back to the KTV secretly and see how she behaved with other man? If you really see that, able to take it and can accept such behaviour from a "wife" then LL la. Marry her loh.

I always volunteer myself to test any gers n let the so called 'bf' to c how molest her. See whether the 'bf' can take it or not.

Porschie1968
06-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Bro Naemlo,

of course I understood all that you said. But do you have any relationship that being together means Guy must support Gal??? I'm a season player and it doesn't happen to me, gifts are okay, but I must be willing.

If it's stated in the first place, maybe, because willing party. But if force into situation then different mah...

I'm not going to China not to bao a mistress, I'm just there for fun. If the harbour cannot park then I move on. Don't every guy do that???

naemlo
06-04-2005, 01:57 PM
of course I understood all that you said. But do you have any relationship that being together means Guy must support Gal??? I'm a season player and it doesn't happen to me, gifts are okay, but I must be willing.

As a season player then u should know money is what they looking for. Who will they approach when they finish their money?? The charities in China?? Their parents/relatives/friends??? Ask yourself this question if u need money who will be first u think of, the person who is closed to u, right?? Dun tell me bank n all those crap. She will definitely approach u telling, she needs money to pay rent, she needs money for this n that.

If it's stated in the first place, maybe, because willing party. But if force into situation then different mah...

First place she still has the money, secondly again ask yourself this question, if the first thing she tell u she wants money if u r to be with her. How will u react?

I'm not going to China not to bao a mistress, I'm just there for fun. If the harbour cannot park then I move on. Don't every guy do that???

Yes we go china to have fun. Fun as in bonk pay n fuck off. To play this love love then leave her is another type of fun. It is totally different.

Van Basten
10-04-2005, 07:11 PM
I always volunteer myself to test any gers n let the so called 'bf' to c how molest her. See whether the 'bf' can take it or not.

dear bros, actually there r nice girls in china... but they r not in the KTVs lah!

aaaaaa
10-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Now i even call her with my mobile phone, last time we used to sent mesages, now i call her directly just to listen to her voices. Singapore call Shanghai is it expensive?? I can't use those card to call because the reception is not good. Will i fall deeper? :confused:

CaptainPlanet
10-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Now i even call her with my mobile phone, last time we used to sent mesages, now i call her directly just to listen to her voices. Singapore call Shanghai is it expensive?? I can't use those card to call because the reception is not good. Will i fall deeper? :confused:

Haizzz
Another KC Trap le.... :confused:

arizona
10-04-2005, 09:55 PM

Money is power bro...got money got honey...locally we hv maids agency that cook and serve u like King.. no need too far lah...

U remind me of a army buddy that always dream of future(with girls) whenever he hv a "relationship" even juz as a normal freind..

anyway as long u are happy !!! :D

Siam_Bu
10-04-2005, 09:58 PM
wah lau, dunno wat to say :(

vote here for international sex survey
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=35318

naemlo
11-04-2005, 02:13 PM
dear bros, actually there r nice girls in china... but they r not in the KTVs lah!

Of cos there is always nice ger in the world but WL, we must be cautious.

aaaaaa
14-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Now i thinking of giving her up. just stop sms her and don't even want to call her. But sometimes during night times, i think of her very much. Sometimes when she message me from shanghai, i started to think of her again. I hope that i can stop thinking of her and start all over my like again. :(

Van Basten
15-04-2005, 01:59 AM
Now i thinking of giving her up. just stop sms her and don't even want to call her. But sometimes during night times, i think of her very much. Sometimes when she message me from shanghai, i started to think of her again. I hope that i can stop thinking of her and start all over my like again. :(

bro, maybe u give me her contact no.... i m in shanghai frequently n easily so maybe i check her out for u? then i ll tell u my evaluation whether she's trustworthy... really.. serious no joke! :)

aaaaaa
16-04-2005, 10:58 PM
bro, maybe u give me her contact no.... i m in shanghai frequently n easily so maybe i check her out for u? then i ll tell u my evaluation whether she's trustworthy... really.. serious no joke! :)

Brother, she works in "Jing She Da Di" and she stays in "Wu ning Lu Chang Shou Lu 1028 Shanghai zhi ying yuan" 61880481

gogg3r
17-04-2005, 02:55 AM
bro, i believe most of the signs are already here from what i read off the other bros messages. they all say the same thing, and its really up to you to make the final decision. we can only advise, not order. :)

btw, my recommendation, is the same as what you have been reading all this while. cheers~!

Ashita
18-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Agree 100% with the adivise of the bros here. Same play diff players.
Like a comic merry go round.
Proves somethings tho.... emotions get in the way. We all need and want to bonk. But some need emotional attachement more. Gals are gd at playing this game esp the WLs .
Money is the goal for these women. No need say WLs.... sporean women esp.
An icon of stability to people....

" why have the chicken salad, when u can have the whole menu"

Bros.... applause to all of u. Advise is top grade.

aaaaaa
18-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Now she keep sms me to go over shanghai to look for her. She told me that she will cook for me and wash all my clothing. Most importantly she told me that she will not want me to pay her. Now i am in delima. Flying to shanghai i can get cheap air ticket like garuda and can stay in her house but i still continue like this?????? :confused:

PuTonRen
19-04-2005, 12:59 AM
Brother aaaaaa....

had a similiar relationship in Beijing with a normal gal (looks and body of an actress) whom I met in a local disco.

Bro Porschie,

I was in an extremely similar situation as you were. It was also in Beijing, when I was much younger in mid-nineties. She also picked me up at the airport whenever I went to Beijing, and I was there rather often at that time. I stayed in her apartment FOC at the begining and later got to pay for it. There was no Sammyboy Forum to teach me a lesson.

I would consider that you are luckier than me, as our relationship took a very bad turn in barely three months. I paid for the rent of an apartment in Beijing for her (which cost a lot), and bought her gifts, etc. Whenever I left Beijing, she would say "Lao Gong, how are you going to settle me?". Being younger and naive, I always gave her relatively large sum of money. Three months later, she told me that if I were to continue the relationship, I would need to maintain her by paying for the rent, and to give her RMB 10,000 a month. I told her that I would seriously consider about it. That was the moment she showed her true colour. It was also the last straw for me. I must admit that I was the willing partner, and a stupid one. Fortunately, one evening when having dinner with an old timer Singaporean, he woke me up by reasoning with me (just like many brothers here trying to reason with Bro aaaaa). I then made a decision to leave her. She gave me a lot of problems by creating scenes at her apartment. For example, throwing my clothings out from her door, etc..when I went back to collect my stuff in her apartment (that I paid for the rent).

I fall for her partly because she did the same thing as the girl friend of Bro aaaa did to him. I was naive and did not think about the consequence. Now that I am much older and supposely wiser, I would not fall into this kind of plot again.

So, brother aaaaa, if you are reading this, wise up and make your decision. You might wish to observe her further before you make your decision, just to be fair to your girl friend.

Enough said, the rest is up to Bro aaaaa.

My 2 cent worth.

PTR aka UFO_Man

aaaaaa
24-04-2005, 12:51 AM
Thanks Brother for the advised.

But sometime i just can't forget her, she move into a new apartment and ask me to stay there without spending money for the hotel stay. Then she will prepare breakfast for me and cook for me in the afternoon.

During the night, we will go out dancing or drinking and have a good party time and go back to the apartment to sleep.

But i still don't know i should forget her now or continue with this kind of relationship????? :confused:

PuTonRen
24-04-2005, 07:28 AM

But sometime i just can't forget her, she move into a new apartment and ask me to stay there without spending money for the hotel stay. Then she will prepare breakfast for me and cook for me in the afternoon.

But i still don't know i should forget her now or continue with this kind of relationship????? :confused:
Bro,

I think you are going around the circle again. If you cannot forget her, why you keep talking about it in the forum. You have a pre-set answer to many questions that you have in your mind concerning her.

My final advice to you is: "Do not be too emotionally involved, or one day, when she asks you a big sum of money, it will be very difficult for you to say no to her, and assuming that you cannot afford it, you may go into borrowing money to satisfy her, just like what one of my young friend did"

My 2 cent worth

Regards and Good Luck

Harrier24B
24-04-2005, 09:18 AM

During the night, we will go out dancing or drinking and have a good party time and go back to the apartment to sleep.

Yo,

looks like you are really smitten by her.....

China girls, especially the WL's, have this thing about 'leave long line to catch big fish theory'.......

I have a VERY GOOD friend who works as a 'mummy' in one of the Shanghai niteclubs and has told me all about what the girls do.....about how they call the guys overseas, invite them over......then after a period of time....ask for small sums of $$.........slowly proceeding to bigger sums and then monthly maintenance.....

The worst thing will be that the guy won't feel anything and just feel is his duty to pay..........

However, there are some exceptions where the girls are truly nice........so it's up to you to judge and use your BIG HEAD to think carefully.....

Good luck.

;)

zeus
24-04-2005, 09:40 AM

But i still don't know i should forget her now or continue with this kind of relationship????? :confused:maybe u can refer to this link (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34705) where i quote from Bro okoboko...

after reading, THEN u can decide to forget her or continue.

aaaaaa
24-04-2005, 03:36 PM
To Brothers,

If you have encounter like someone (WL) who really treat you nice, ask you to stay in her house, prepare breakfast for you, wash yr clothing and cook for you. Then she even don't want you to pay her! How you feel???

Now i really feel difficult to forget her, maybe i need to tell her the truth as she works as a WL and too far apart. :confused:

ahpaul25
24-04-2005, 03:43 PM
To Brothers,

If you have encounter like someone (WL) who really treat you nice, ask you to stay in her house, prepare breakfast for you, wash yr clothing and cook for you. Then she even don't want you to pay her! How you feel???

Now i really feel difficult to forget her, maybe i need to tell her the truth as she works as a WL and too far apart. :confused:

Bro, WL also human lah........i think u better don say sure things to that ger........she may feel disappoint.......you just say u got time, will go find her or company give u task job to work on...very busy 1...slowly she will forget u 1......that all......if u damage her love 4 u.......she will be same as other PRC ger, come to cheat guy $$ liao. Bcos u have hurt her......we don do sure damage to them. Try to think some ideas to shift away btwn u and her.

laicy69
25-04-2005, 03:55 AM
I've been reading the whole thread cos I'm in a similar situation with you right now. But in my case I've made it pretty clear that I will not be able to afford to keep her. I'm not a rich person. But she still maintain the friendship.

If you're really serious about her which I gather you really are, why don't you get someone to 'test' her out? Either one of the bro in this forum or get a trustworth friend. He must have a pleasant character (just like you) and must be rich (or at least pretent). Then see if he gets offered the same package as you. Then you'll know if she love you or love your $$.

The other way, next trip tell her your business is in deep trouble and you will loose everything you have. Your house, car and all possession in Singapore. Ask her if she willing to move into a cheap flat in China with you, she quit KTV and you find a 'decent' job... Or better still let her remain in KTV while you 'look' for a job. (Meaning you'll have to live off her and you spend her money instead of she spend your money!!!)

Well what ever way you choose, cannot heart soften and relent. Must test her all the way, once and for all. Good luck!

aaaaaa
25-04-2005, 10:22 PM
My friend also tell me to test her but till now she had not ask me for any money yet. Everytime i meet her in china, i just pay her the amount she suppose to get if she works that day, normally i give her RMB 3000 and tha'ts it. she also never ask for more.

Sometimes she also push my money away and told me that she wants me to look for her on my next trip and don't ever treat her like WL no thought she is a WL. I also don't know how??? :eek:

ahpaul25
25-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Sometimes she also push my money away and told me that she wants me to look for her on my next trip and don't ever treat her like WL no thought she is a WL. I also don't know how??? :eek:

Oh my..........your case is a confirm liao.........it all depend on u bro........hehe.....if the ger don wan any $$ from u, high chance u r going to get it..........if u r not serious with her, better don lay too close on her....or else she got the wrong ideas......hehehe :D

naemlo
25-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh my..........your case is a confirm liao.........it all depend on u bro........hehe.....if the ger don wan any $$ from u, high chance u r going to get it..........if u r not serious with her, better don lay too close on her....or else she got the wrong ideas......hehehe :D

U still havn't give up on him??

ahpaul25
26-04-2005, 12:36 AM

Aaaaaaaaa.............bro....sorry lah.........bcos i know many zhuhai and macau gers.....there really some special case 1........I seem a guy in sg not long....knn....help a PRC alot....and in the end, they get together liao.....till now,that guy even buy hse under her name...haiz...love is blind.........hope for his case, it also a special 1...not those PRC who want $$$ only....

PuTonRen
26-04-2005, 06:14 AM

Yes, Bro naemlo,

Your post wakes me up as well. This Bro aaaaa is going round and round a circle, keep asking for opinion, as if wants people to teach me how to let go, and then keep stating that he cannot forget her. Round and round without end. I start to wonder whether he is an attention seeker.

Got your hint, shall give up on him from now on! or he will never wakes up!!

Regards

machoman
26-04-2005, 07:44 AM
Yes, Bro naemlo,

Your post wakes me up as well. This Bro aaaaa is going round and round a circle, keep asking for opinion, as if wants people to teach me how to let go, and then keep stating that he cannot forget her. Round and round without end. I start to wonder whether he is an attention seeker.

Regards

Hah... that is why I didn't want to waste my time by posting any advice to him. :cool:

aaaaaa
26-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Dear brothers,

i am not trying to get attention down here, i just feeling miserable and can't think for myself. I thought of giving up and stop sms her but whenever she start sms me, my heart got pumping and start to sms her back.

Now she keep sms me to fly over to spend the weekend with her and wanted to see me. I thinking of changing my habdphone number and don't let her call me but can this work??????? :confused:

naemlo
26-04-2005, 11:45 PM

another boring guy nothing to do just come here seek attention.

Spursgetz
27-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Now she keep sms me to fly over to spend the weekend with her and wanted to see me. I thinking of changing my habdphone number and don't let her call me but can this work??????? :confused:

dun think it will work..why dun u pass me your HP, and I will settle this stickly issue for u...FOC :D

ahpaul25
27-04-2005, 02:22 PM
dun think it will work..why dun u pass me your HP, and I will settle this stickly issue for u...FOC :D

Hahaha, that's a gd man bro........hehehe........ya we settle for u aaaaaaaaa........hehehehehe :D once and for all.

Spursgetz
27-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Hahaha, that's a gd man bro........hehehe........ya we settle for u aaaaaaaaa........hehehehehe ....once and for all.

yup, we can even pool some $$, bring her over...and then start a thread here...New PRC FL...very swee and sweet... :D

Ah Dez
27-04-2005, 02:28 PM

Everything and Anything... is WHY NOT! ! you just got to behave yourself and know the limits. That no matter wat, she is just a GF in China and you are not gonig to marry her, it is just a mistress in China.

I am living fine with all the loves around the world.... but i know that i got just 1 Wife.
:)

aaaaaa
27-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Now she ask me to go over to see her during this labour day cause in china are having long holiday but i think i gonna avoid her.

I think i will fall deeper if i still see her. i think i will diversify myself and try to look for PRC down here and not so far.

I hope i can make it for two to three months and i think time will settle everything. am i right to say that???????? :confused:

apsx
28-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Now she ask me to go over to see her during this labour day cause in china are having long holiday but i think i gonna avoid her.

I think i will fall deeper if i still see her. i think i will diversify myself and try to look for PRC down here and not so far.

I hope i can make it for two to three months and i think time will settle everything. am i right to say that???????? :confused:
Yo Bro aaa,

Suggest u treat it like a dream...and a beautiful one lo...

There are so many gals in this world,why fall for a WL?? When u know that there will be no " live happily ever after ",right? Honestly u wanna find PRC gals,look for those decent gals other than WLs..they will make ur mind go berserk.Like what u r behaving now...furthermore u r wasting ur money flying around tho air tickets are cheap nowadays...

Juz forget abt her and carry on with ur life.

gattaca
28-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Hmm , bro i think you need to think carefully... you gotta ask yrself , would u marry someone of her past? and not be bothered by it? from all the postings, most of the samster in here has been bitten b4... the only thing the women want is money.... not to say that she is but then how do you know she isnt.... the only thing that makes her so alluring is the fact that you keep replaying the images in your mind... and that u put her on the top of the pedestal... akin to a god....think about it, wat else is there you like about her other than the great sex... can you really communicate? are there other qualities that draws you to her? responsibility, faithfulness, make a good mother for your kids? intellectually wise? its the physical that u like, so keep it there while you still want her.. if u think you can handle it, then u jus keep the relationship, without involving too much of your own money, you can even tell her the next time that you r retrenched, and see whether she still wants u... i think most guys marry cos the woman will stick with us thick and thin... not someone who will dump us once we are down and out... if thats the case, why give them a chance at half our assets? jus a little thought of mine...

Van Basten
30-04-2005, 03:41 AM

bro, actually u r in a lucky position... the best way really, is to enjoy the moment while u can n get all the free fucks while u can b4 she shows her true colours. In china, 99% of things invovles $$$. n the thing is that u will be much richer than her bcos u r singaporean and u have Sing$$$. thks to the power of the Sing$$$

u shld listen to bro PTR, i think when he was 1st in china, most of us were still drinking milk. Ultimately what can u do with her? marry her? Not possible rite? so the choice is pretty clear... the chinese can be so ruthless in biz, u shld be ruthless in this too. u know, a few ktv girls have told me straight in the face here in china that of HK, Taiwan n Sillypore man, they like Sillypore man most bcos we r more cultured n partly also bcos we r easiest to fall into KC trap n kena con by them!!!!

modusoperandi
01-05-2005, 01:30 AM
It makes me sad to hear about guys who fall for working ladies. Everything that needs to be said has been said but I figure i'd toss in my young man's perspective. The problem with WL is that they are professionals, their whole occupation and sometimes way of life is pleasing the punter. Some girls are so good at it that they develop almost an uncanny ability to manipulate people. It's not just lonely old men crash and burn either, i've seen bright young studs fall hard for WLs and get worked over the same way. At the end of the day all that matters to the WL is the money. Think of it this way, if a woman is willing to sell her body and part of her emotional well being to make money then there isn't much she wouldn't do. Not all of these girls are desperate poor girls.. some are genuinely scary people with hardened mercenary personalities that would make California prison convicts humble.

If you "love" one of these girls it's almost guaranteed to be a disaster. It seems that for genuine love the WLs are attracted to guys who are usually similar in personality and have a presence in the nightlife. I know many WL's in Thailand have bartender, DJ, waiter, or whatever bfs. These guys tend to be in contact with the girls most often and develop equitable relationships as a result. Plus they are generally dirt poor so there is no money incentive. My motto is: once a customer always a customer.

aaaaaa
01-05-2005, 10:07 PM
I want to thanks all brothers down here which had given all this good advised and experience. Is really all this PRC (Shanghai) go just for the money?

One thing for sure is that we don't know what they do down in china, right? They can sms and said that they miss me and on the other hand they may meeting some other guys and do the some thing to him too.

She told me that she is from a poor village and had to do KTV misses to earn more even go sleeping with man. (2000RMB).

I think i better wake up before its too late and just forget the whole thing. right, brother? ;)

ahpaul25
01-05-2005, 10:13 PM
She told me that she is from a poor village and had to do KTV misses to earn more even go sleeping with man. (2000RMB).I think i better wake up before its too late and just forget the whole thing. right, brother? ;)

That why, No $$$ No honey..............hehehe at this time..........$$$$ rules........ :D

aaaaaa
02-05-2005, 07:50 PM
I knew that all this PRC are going for money and that's no doubt about it but are there really no have such PRC will really put in emotion on guys?

Yes, money is very important and this is what they had sell thier body for but if they really fall in someone they really love, will they still see money very important??? :confused:

ahpaul25
02-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Yes, money is very important and this is what they had sell thier body for but if they really fall in someone they really love, will they still see money very important??? :confused:

Unknown............just like a ger (FIR singer look) i know in zhuhai......a singapore guy have settled down with her......but be frank....it still invloved with $$......well, you need a hse and this and that........so everything and anything still $$$..........how do u judge........even singapore also $$$....just that china SGD$30k can buy a hse, unlike sg is SGD$200k......so how you can know the diff btwn love and $$$? hard to judge......the worst is PRC cheated you everything.....how u feel? SG cheat u, still can locate her....hehehehe

aaaaaa
08-05-2005, 12:48 PM
I had not call her and sms for the past 3 weeks already and she only just sms me and sometimes she call me using another phone. she did not use her personnel phone number.

I think now is better cause time really can forget everything nor dought i use to think of her during night times but i must persist not to think of her. Some brother is also right that what i can get from her is only the great sex that she can offer me. So when i need sex, i went to geylang and ask for those PRC standing at the road side which some even pretty and sexy than her.

i think i must wkae up now!! :D

ahpaul25
08-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Gd thing, you have awake from your dream..........it always $$ invloved anywhere.......hehehe :D

delayer
08-05-2005, 01:54 PM
true true. have a relative also. his wife... keep calling back china...everyday... their "brain" still intact with Sgrean wall got free money. easy to cheat.

aaaaaa
10-05-2005, 10:26 PM
I had already three weeks never sms and call her already.

I think she also knew that i am going to leave her.

I think it's better this way! :D

Knife
19-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi Bros, my advise to all you guys are never, never touch a PRC gals cos they are Problem Related Country...Haha.

I just ended a relationship two weeks back with a PRC and I know its not easy to maintain them as a Wife. Sorry guys I am not being a sour grape cos of my breakout with her but cos I am a married man and at the end, your wife is the one and only person that will help you went problem arises. Mark my words cos I experince it myself. Good Luck

Looksee
19-05-2005, 03:00 PM
I had already three weeks never sms and call her already.

I think she also knew that i am going to leave her.

I think it's better this way!

u finally woke up.........

aaaaaa
19-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi all brothers and thanks,

i had already break off with this PRC cause i never reply and answer her calls for 2months already. She sms me and ask me why i never sms and answer her call and i just ignore her.

She kept asking me to go shanghai and look for her but everytime i also think back that they are just PRC girls who sold their bodys for money (no harding feeling)

Now my heart will go on in Singapore and i will go for geylang PRC if i wanted to look for PRC. :p

titts82002
19-06-2005, 06:02 PM
yes..that's the right spirit and approach..
good.. :)
titts

tionggoklan
19-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Juz my 2 cents worth , sori I never go thru all the pages, dunno if got bro ever posted the same thought . It's ok since now u 've oreli broke up wif her, but juz in case there is a next time.

Actually, for yr relationship, i dun see anything wrong to carry on at this stage. Since she is willing to be wif u n have not ask for anything yet (like marriage), I see no reason y can't carry on. Juz treat her as yr gf, or companion when u r in Shanghai, and gf dun mean eventually have to get married rite? (can break off eventually wah). I guess sex based on this sort of relationship definitely feel better than going to KTV or GL for paid sex rite?

To me, I feel that these working gals, whether PRC or local, r also human wah, also gal. If they see sum1 that they r attracted to, they may be willing to go wif that guy on a normal relationship (not on customer basis), as I think deep down inside, they do feel lonely at times also n need a shoulder to lean on. So maybe, juz maybe, u r the shoulder she seek to lean on, but whether this shoulder is going to be permanent or not, no 1 can tell rite, as per in all boy-gal relationship. So as long as she dun make any request that u r not willing to commit, then I think no harm to carry on wah, since it is mutually benefitting. :D

Last time when I was stationed in Beijing, I also have this sort of relationship wif 1 KTV gal (the rest r normal working gals), we were happy together n she never request for anything more till the day I left. Of course lah, when we go out, I pay for all expenses as per normal dating wif gals, n bought her sum small gifts once in a while (nothing expensive as I'm not a rich person n I told her so).

So I guess this is also dependant on individual characters. If u r 1 that get involve in a relationship n must end up marrying the gal then i wun encourage u on this, but if juz for companionship, I guess it is ok as long as the gal is not sucking yr blood dry or making demands that u can't handle.

Again, juz my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

Hi all brothers and thanks,

i had already break off with this PRC cause i never reply and answer her calls for 2months already. She sms me and ask me why i never sms and answer her call and i just ignore her.......................She kept asking me to go shanghai and look for her but everytime i also think back that they are just PRC girls who sold their bodys for money (no harding feeling)............................

aaaaaa
20-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Thanks bro,

at times i also think of just treat her like my good friend and for companion, but whenever she ask me wheather i miss her or not and when i answer i miss her and she will ask me why i never go shanghai to look for her? I knew that she is not sucking my blood out and only wanted to see me cause she miss me too.

But Shanghai is really too far for we singaporean, 5hrs flight and 1 hr cab to puxi. Quite toturing if you take MU and not SQ. Anyway i also think that Shanghai got so many PRC girl and so many KTV and easily can get them to become our girlfriend and why her? So i also confused :(

Van Basten
23-06-2005, 07:19 AM
Juz my 2 cents worth , sori I never go thru all the pages, dunno if got bro ever posted the same thought .

To me, I feel that these working gals, whether PRC or local, r also human wah, also gal. If they see sum1 that they r attracted to, they may be willing to go wif that guy on a normal relationship (not on customer basis), as I think deep down inside, they do feel lonely at times also n need a shoulder to lean on. So maybe, juz maybe, u r the shoulder she seek to lean on, but whether this shoulder is going to be permanent or not, no 1 can tell rite, as per in all boy-gal relationship. So as long as she dun make any request that u r not willing to commit, then I think no harm to carry on wah, since it is mutually benefitting. :D

Last time when I was stationed in Beijing, I also have this sort of relationship wif 1 KTV gal (the rest r normal working gals), we were happy together n she never request for anything more till the day I left. Of course lah, when we go out, I pay for all expenses as per normal dating wif gals, n bought her sum small gifts once in a while (nothing expensive as I'm not a rich person n I told her so).

Again, juz my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

yes bro i totally agree with u, sometimes they would wan u as a companion, i personally feel that these ktv girls r also human beings. sometimes if u c how they live n their past, the villages where they come from, u really cant blame them too much for taking this route in ktv. aiya to sum it up, we shld consider ourselves lucky to be born in singapore.

oakleyeug
23-06-2005, 09:07 AM
Guys sorry to add on but I seriously find some of us really condamn PRC gals but from findings maybe juz share with you all...,

There are 2 kinds of gals out there with many sub division I will intro slowly...

FIRST KIND...

The KTV and local hookers.....

For god sake all these people are human I tell you, born from the mother's womb too.... That is for being human and yes a lot of brothers think it this way too which is of course not wrong.....

But then cases like these are very common in China, there is way too many competition and these gals can only depend on themselves to survive... Being in China for the past year (yes I am posted to China for a long long time already) I found out that all these are so call Kum Ching trap which they can make u stay with them.....

Again.....
SGD$1 = RMB$5
If those of you have been here before as perm staff or tour or???? Then u shld know to have a monthly pay of RMB$10,000 is like wow to the local Chinese... But we SG man knows also that earning SGD$2000 is like huh u sure or not?? So little..... In order to survive on a meansly pay of RMB$5000 and always force to have sex with strangers do u think they want it?? Best if you look at equation for a bowl of noodle will cost maybe RMB$10 and a better dinner yes at RMB$100 odd ... Bring yourself back to SG u think u every month pay of $5000 u every day eat with $50?

So I classified these people under wanting to get out of these kind of living and living off u.... Many cases I met too many already....

SECOND KIND..........

The Rich and Wealthy.....

What is considered rich? How u classified Wealthy? My GF in China (Yes my one and only, no wife yet and planning for marriage) is working with a reputabled MNC in China her pay is like above average in China for a local. So can I class her under RICH? I have a friend very rich local Chinese her father's company (yes he owns the whole company) every year turnover is USD$10 000 000 so guess is she ruch or Wealthy???

I would strongly advise do not think that all the China ladies are bad... Cause all have not met with the rite ones yet...

I am not defending them but I would ask for a fair judgement before any verdict is passed on.....

IF yes China ladies is out to grab SG man then we should seriously look at our Sarong Party Gals....

Juz my 2 cents worth of thinking hope no offence to all.....

Oak

singexpat
23-06-2005, 10:04 AM
any comments on our local KTV girls?? same as PRC KTV girls?? :rolleyes:

naemlo
23-06-2005, 11:06 AM
any comments on our local KTV girls?? same as PRC KTV girls?? :rolleyes:

Both want to earn money... both need money.... MONEY

singexpat
23-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Both want to earn money... both need money.... MONEY

ya.. but still cannot discount those miniorities that reali is from sob-sob situation ones..

afterall, there are all types and kinds of people rite bro Naemlo?? :rolleyes:

naemlo
23-06-2005, 12:10 PM
ya.. but still cannot discount those miniorities that reali is from sob-sob situation ones..

afterall, there are all types and kinds of people rite bro Naemlo?? :rolleyes:

Sob-sob situation also because of money n work. So end of the day still the $.
Definitely all types but common goal, $$$$$$$$$

aaaaaa
03-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Sometimes i also don't know weather to reply her sms or her calls? If i reply her, that's means i still miss her and can't let her go but till now she still sms and even call me in her own mobile! How now? :confused:

naemlo
04-07-2005, 12:48 AM
Sometimes i also don't know weather to reply her sms or her calls? If i reply her, that's means i still miss her and can't let her go but till now she still sms and even call me in her own mobile! How now? :confused:

Get a life.... u still wasting ppl's time.

shanghaitan
05-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Sob-sob situation also because of money n work. So end of the day still the $.
Definitely all types but common goal, $$$$$$$$$

Well said Bro Naemlo! Although this thread has somewhat died down.... perhaps our bro aaaaa finally "knew what he wanted to do"... I just wanted to express my views on this matter... apologies to all offended bros in advance...

$$$ is the key! But especially so when dealing with WLs (PRC no less). Believe whatever you like Bro aaaaa but if it is not $$$$$ then it's nothing else. One way or another you'll be paying... be it cash or gifts or telephone charges or rental or father/mother debts or grandfather/grandmother hospital bills or home town house renovation or brother/sister/nephew/niece school fees or home town visit presents for relatives or capital for business startup or get married, buy house, buy car or ..... the list goes on.... have heard them all.... it's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$

So please bro aaaaa, wake up your idea! Get your thoughts straighten out and stop wasting our bros' precious time here.

Get a life and move on....

To all bros out there with similar "dilemmas", please think through carefully what you really want before approaching bros here for views, opiniona and "solutions". And if you have already "made-up" your minds, then don't bother bros here with questions that you already know the answers to, because at the end of the day, only you will know and take whatever course you have chosen. Sorry for being harsh but I'm just saying what others might feel like saying but too paiseh to express.

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan :cool:

singexpat
05-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Get a life.... u still wasting ppl's time.

errr... tink bro aaaaa gettin back to square one again.. :rolleyes:

naemlo
05-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Well said Bro Naemlo! Although this thread has somewhat died down.... perhaps our bro aaaaa finally "knew what he wanted to do"... I just wanted to express my views on this matter... apologies to all offended bros in advance...

Haizzzzz when someone falls in love with WL/FL, they will definitely give excuse, "she is not going for my money, I just buy her this n that. I get FOC" :mad:

aaaaaa
10-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Hi brothers,

i am going to shanghai again by end of this month. I also don't know what to call her or not? I am confused and nervous. She had trying to call me insingapore but i also don't answer her phone so i now went to shanghai don't know what to call her out and talk things out. How? :confused:

naemlo
10-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi brothers,

i am going to shanghai again by end of this month. I also don't know what to call her or not? I am confused and nervous. She had trying to call me insingapore but i also don't answer her phone so i now went to shanghai don't know what to call her out and talk things out. How? :confused:

U go to highest level of Shanghai Dong fai zhi zhu, jump down n die. It will solve everything.... :D

aaaaaa
10-07-2005, 05:18 PM
U go to highest level of Shanghai Dong fai zhi zhu, jump down n die. It will solve everything.... :D

Thank you. :)

aaaaaa
17-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Any brothers out there can tell me what to do?

I am going to shanghai again due to work and should i meet up with her or not?

Frankly speaking i am still thinking of her but my heart is messing.

She got also call me and sms me since i ignore her, don't know what to do?

Can any brothers help? :(

santaizi
17-07-2005, 09:37 AM

go and find her lor since u cant 4get her.
"bao" her as mistress but dont marry her.

HuiGe3387
17-07-2005, 09:41 AM

You still asking what to do after so many brudders give you so many suggestions ? :confused:

17-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Think there something very wrong with this gal(Put long line get big fish). :confused:

naemlo
17-07-2005, 11:46 AM

U r either damn f stuborn or u nothing better to do, over 15 pages of posting, u r still asking the same question over n over again. From the first day till now, same question, u not sian meh?? Want to 'play' with the bros here, pls think of a new question to waste the bros time replying u.

If after 15 pages n your story is true, go n c her, if everything turns out good, then u r in luck but turns out bad, just f it, come back sg. :mad:

Mark26
17-07-2005, 12:09 PM
I have a PRC GF too...
she's a 17 yr ols student here..

....but i have to discourage you from getting been CON
Please remember the following reasons:

1) why she choose you? 一见钟情 ?
2) How long u know her...or how long she know u to decide that u are the one

Choose the path...HeaVEN oR hELLL..
But Please keep us notified of the ConSequenCes so we can learn from MISTAKES.. Thank you

dap26
17-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Maybe u hv to choose the path yrself.Cannot rely on other cos who knw wat will happen?Maybe u lucky can get a gf who really treat u well.But to me most of the prc r liar.So gd luck to u and hope u can choose a rite path. ;) Btw dun keep repeating the same question.

hunter1234
17-07-2005, 03:42 PM
hhmnmnm did anyone watch 欲望之城 last night on ch8 ?

i have seen and met a few PRCs...some were v much like that was described in this thread...but i also met msians and other nationalities with the same attitude...dont they all the same ?

i think most of them are still human and a girl per se. but many of them are what they are today because of those who treated them like a WL or even "cheated" them before.

heard of those bastards who "steal" the handphones in local HCs / TNs ?

my few cents worth....

risingeast
17-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Ya, get a life! Don't keep repeating the same question.

liu_12
17-07-2005, 04:12 PM

Just look her up, bonk her, come back forget.
PRC girls very good in catching a man's heart with their story.
I'm in the same boat as you.Have this PRC ktv girl really nice to you when
you there but when you come back what she did you can't see.
The only thing I can say is " I want sex,she wants money"
Gave her some money no more than 5K rmb (staying at her house + food + sex)(bao che, bao zhu, bao shui) depending on the days she did not work just to keep me company whenever I go over.
No body can make decision when it comes to affiar of the HEARTS.
It's only you,yourself.
We can only give advice.

aaaaaa
17-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Thanks for brother reply.

Everytime i go shanghai will go KTV to pick up girls for overnight stay oresle it will be very lonely sleeping in the room by myself. The girls charge RMB 2000 for overnight stay so if i look for 3 nights different girls and its will cost me RMB 6000.

So if i just ask her out and company me without paying her a single cents, can or not? :confused:

naemlo
17-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Thanks for brother reply.

Everytime i go shanghai will go KTV to pick up girls for overnight stay oresle it will be very lonely sleeping in the room by myself. The girls charge RMB 2000 for overnight stay so if i look for 3 nights different girls and its will cost me RMB 6000.

So if i just ask her out and company me without paying her a single cents, can or not? :confused:

Can, can, since when u arrive in Shanghai?? Which KTVs in Shanghai u went. 2000RMB??? U sure boh?? How much u spend in the KTV??

aaaaaa
17-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Can, can, since when u arrive in Shanghai?? Which KTVs in Shanghai u went. 2000RMB??? U sure boh?? How much u spend in the KTV??

Brother, last time i went to "Di Hao" and met her, that side chrage RMB 2000 for overnight. Same as "Jing she Da di" and "Tian shang ren jian".

Now i still look for her or look for others girls and paid them RMB 2000?? :confused:

naemlo
17-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Brother, last time i went to "Di Hao" and met her, that side chrage RMB 2000 for overnight. Same as "Jing she Da di" and "Tian shang ren jian".

Now i still look for her or look for others girls and paid them RMB 2000?? :confused:

U didn't ask the question "Should I go look for her or forget her."

durex
17-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Bro 2000rmp for over night is a bit to the high end side liao,very costly :confused:

naemlo
17-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Bro 2000rmp for over night is a bit to the high end side liao,very costly :confused:

Cos that ger super good n pretty mah, 2000 is abt 400SGD... :mad:

naemlo
17-07-2005, 10:10 PM

U been asking whether to meet her or not in this thread over n over again. All the bros here wasting all their time saying this n that but in the end u still ask the same question. :mad: U not sian meh??

Since sex n lonely night is so impt to u n u can't or unwilling to spend money on other gers then go n look for her. Dun come here ask n ask n ask. Go n look for her n f her all the nights u in Shanghai.

aaaaaa
17-07-2005, 10:23 PM

Brother, i don't know the rate but the mami said that it's the standard rate in shanghai. Sit with you is 300 RMB, one shot in hotel is 1500RMB and 2000RMB for overnight.

I've been paying this rate since i met her. all chargte the same.

Now how? i look for her or not??? :confused:

aaaaaa
17-07-2005, 10:25 PM
U been asking whether to meet her or not in this thread over n over again. All the bros here wasting all their time saying this n that but in the end u still ask the same question. :mad: U not sian meh??

Since sex n lonely night is so impt to u n u can't or unwilling to spend money on other gers then go n look for her. Dun come here ask n ask n ask. Go n look for her n f her all the nights u in Shanghai.

Brother naemlo, if you don't help me, please don't said me.ok? Thank you. :mad:

naemlo
17-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Now how? i look for her or not??? :confused:

Same question again......

naemlo
17-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Brother naemlo, if you don't help me, please don't said me.ok? Thank you. :mad:

U go n read your first posting till now, it has been always the same question. Aren't u bored with this question, n I kindly out of my free time answered your f stupid question n this made me stupid too to answer u.

If u can't bear to stay alone or u can't afford to pay for other gers, go n look for her. Your question is biased to 1 side. U want to f her again. :mad:

aaaaaa
17-07-2005, 10:54 PM
U go n read your first posting till now, it has been always the same question. Aren't u bored with this question, n I kindly out of my free time answered your f stupid question n this made me stupid too to answer u.

If u can't bear to stay alone or u can't afford to pay for other gers, go n look for her. Your question is biased to 1 side. U want to f her again. :mad:

Why you behave like this to me?? did i offended you?? i just need help down here, that's all!! :mad:

I already very confussed with my relationship with her and yet you still said me like this.

fun4evergood
17-07-2005, 11:08 PM

Mai hot lah....he is jus a lost child......ignore this thread loh.... :D

naemlo
17-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Why you behave like this to me?? did i offended you?? i just need help down here, that's all!! :mad:

I already very confussed with my relationship with her and yet you still said me like this.

Half a yr has passed, over 17 pages, over 200 posts n u still ask the same question. Wat is the confusion over this relationship??? It either u go or not. So many bros here have advised n yet U KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER N OVER N OVER AGAIN. It is either u hav memory problem, reading problem, thinking problem, or all sort of problems.... else u won't ask the damn idiot question OVER N OVER N OVER again. U get wat I want to say? Drill this into your head if u hav 1 or stuff this into your shit gap if u can think better this way. "DUN ASK THE SAME QUESTION OVER N OVER AGAIN."

Shit I'm behaving like u now, I repeat myself over n over again. :D

naemlo
17-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Mai hot lah....he is jus a lost child......ignore this thread loh.... :D

Cannot leh.... I too free liao.... :D

fun4evergood
17-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Cannot leh.... I too free liao.... :D

nowadays so guai ?? keep mountain already?? :)

SaintArc
17-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Let SaintArc to give u an advice
In this world....
Esp MEN.........
WE BORN TO EAT, DRINK & FCUK
so the next life we wont reget being as a women...

naemlo
17-07-2005, 11:54 PM
nowadays so guai ?? keep mountain already?? :)

I always good boy n now in mountain

hardrocksg
18-07-2005, 12:08 AM

1) A relationship is not equal to bonk free to save your RMB6000, so please stop your question
2) RMB2000 per nite? Don't be a big carrot!
Have you had a gal for 2 nites straight and did not even ask for a single cent?
Paid my dues for less than your 1 nite price and she even sent me to the Airport and guess wat? She will be coming to SG soon and had already call me before hand :D

aaaaaa
18-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Brother, i am in a very confuse condition.

i think i will ask her out and tell her the truth.

I want to settle things once and for all! :o