PDA

View Full Version : Gals of CHC - Any possibility?

Long_And_Hard
12-02-2005, 02:17 AM
Been feeling hornly but would like to change cuisine from the usual HC and PRC gals to something more local...with a view for long term relationship (save money).

Think CHC gals are nice..Anyone knows if CHC any pickups , ONS?

Pls advise

asdfghjkl
12-02-2005, 02:20 AM
bro.. good !

vesfreq
13-02-2005, 01:28 AM
Been feeling hornly but would like to change cuisine from the usual HC and PRC gals to something more local...with a view for long term relationship (save money).

Pls advise

Don't bother, unless you have serious thoughts of attending Mr Kong's session every week and becoming a devout Christian.

I used to know of one CHC gal from my temp job. She was sweet and fair in appearance. But, where religion is concerned, she was out of bounds.

Anyway, CHC gals like the rest of the local female population are more or less the same in terms of mindset. You are probably better off hunting for a sex-deprived gal from a club or some other night spot.

Peter_North
13-02-2005, 02:04 AM

Pls advise

Maybe you can try bonking Yao San. Are you keen on lao chio ?
:D

banana
13-02-2005, 04:14 AM
Maybe you can try bonking Yao San. Are you keen on lao chio ?
:D

... bonk in the batism pool... :eek:

diesel
13-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Pastor also want to make fun. Wait got retribution hor!

peterfish
13-02-2005, 01:25 PM
... bonk in the batism pool... :eek:
WOW. You not scared next time you go to HELL? Like that also can make fun of.

Disclaimer : Peterfish doesn't go to church but can be seen at Si Ma Lou GuanYin Temple from time to time.

banana
13-02-2005, 01:48 PM
WOW. You not scared next time you go to HELL? Like that also can make fun of.

Disclaimer : Peterfish doesn't go to church but can be seen at Si Ma Lou GuanYin Temple from time to time.

just play along to destress mah! :D

Amour
13-02-2005, 01:53 PM
just play along to destress mah! :D

ya but some devote christians in the forum may find it offending esp when its towards their religion ;)

Peter_North
13-02-2005, 02:38 PM
ya but some devote christians in the forum may find it offending esp when its towards their religion ;)

Devoted Christians in sex forum ? Nice try, Bro.:D

Anyway, she admitted publicly that she not Pastor but Singer hor.

Amour
13-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Devoted Christians in sex forum ? Nice try, Bro.:D

Anyway, she admitted publicly that she not Pastor but Singer hor.

welll thats what she says.... a singer but not a pastor.. :confused:

Sweetprcbabes2
13-02-2005, 03:13 PM
welll thats what she says.... a singer but not a pastor.. :confused:

she is just a money grobber with 2 pcs of meat under her panty.

banana
13-02-2005, 03:22 PM
she is just a money grobber with 2 pcs of meat under her panty.

hahaha... :D... u mean ho yao suck?

cbjuiceyumseng
13-02-2005, 05:28 PM
CHC girls or rather christian girls are quite hard to hook up due to their religion. Its takes alot of effort to sian them and even if u guys got intimate liao, at most only kisskiss, petpet or damn heng = blowjob.

Very hard one, the last christian girl i had was this insurance agent, sweet looking and quite sporting and liberal in her speech but when it comes to action, the furthest i could solicit from her is only BJ. Totally cannot fuck. :(

diesel
13-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Devoted Christians in sex forum ?Why isn't it possible for Christian devotees to get participated in this forum?

Don't tell me you do not know that some sex discussion threads in this forum are healthy meh?! :p