PDA

View Full Version : adult friend finder myth?

csgoh
11-02-2005, 10:39 AM
Hi Bros!

Happens to find out the adult friend finder website where we can find a sex partner in singapore.

Can any brother here tell me is it true?

Advise needed

Thanks in advance!

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 02:20 PM
100% true!!

Join in as a Gold member... then just send message to whoever you want... 100% sure get!!!

Those girls in there are just dying to meet anyone for a good bonk...
Some of them will even pay you leh...
Doesn't matter you how old or young, rich or poor, good looking or not...

ianchew
11-02-2005, 02:23 PM
100% true!!

Join in as a Gold member... then just send message to whoever you want... 100% sure get!!!

Those girls in there are just dying to meet anyone for a good bonk...
Some of them will even pay you leh...
Doesn't matter you how old or young, rich or poor, good looking or not...

yup yup ... heard about it from my friends as well ... some of the girls there are really "CHIO BU"

simplyhorny
11-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Just to share my personal experience... I join as a silver member in early 2002 before just to "test water". Send out numerous messages to all those "horny babes" but no replied at all. After some time, I just gave up... I'm not that handsome but at least not ugly... don't know why no luck with the girls there... Guess I can only settle for paid sex... :(

lawry
11-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Just to share my personal experience... I join as a silver member in early 2002 before just to "test water". Send out numerous messages to all those "horny babes" but no replied at all. After some time, I just gave up... I'm not that handsome but at least not ugly... don't know why no luck with the girls there... Guess I can only settle for paid sex... :(hahahahhahhahahahhahahaha...

u guys really something.. thanks for the new year joke... :D

Amx 10
11-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Isn't this both the same thread by the same thread starter?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=31994

I ever thry b4 but oso no reply from anyone. Sian sia. :(

hugh jorgan
11-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Just to share my personal experience... I join as a silver member in early 2002 before just to "test water". Send out numerous messages to all those "horny babes" but no replied at all. After some time, I just gave up...(

If it's any consolation your experience is consistent with that of a few friends who tried as well. The general feeling seems to be that the whole thing is a sham, the adverts are fake and all Adult Friend Finder do is to take your dough. It would be interesting to hear a credible positive experience from a credible member of this forum!

milkman
11-02-2005, 04:32 PM
If it's any consolation your experience is consistent with that of a few friends who tried as well. The general feeling seems to be that the whole thing is a sham, the adverts are fake and all Adult Friend Finder do is to take your dough. It would be interesting to hear a credible positive experience from a credible member of this forum!
Totally agree with you on your comment.

Credible or positive experiences are seldom shared :(

Take care.

blur
11-02-2005, 04:35 PM

I've tried a gal from AFF before. She is 29 this year. Local, flirty looks. She's a FL but mostly do Ang Mo who happen to be in Singapore. I took a long time convincing her to do with me. So far had 3 sessions with her. Last one was done in my car just last month!

Best moments with her was a 2-hr session for $150. 1 FJ & 1 BBBJ. At the convenience of her condo which she rented.

Too bad I've deleted her number away already. Cos sometimes I feel stupid spending my money on WLs.

medicheng
11-02-2005, 04:55 PM
i tried before... got a 3some.... then no more luck liao.... sian

asdfghjkl
11-02-2005, 05:00 PM
cao cao threesome? wow! :eek:

blur
11-02-2005, 05:03 PM
I have tried a gal from AFF before. She's 29, local, flirty looks. 1st bonk I paid $200. Subsequently once we know each other better, she charged me $150 for 2 hr, 2 bonks. All done at the convenience of the condo she rented.

Too bad I've deleted her number away, cos feel stupid spenind my money on WL :o

lawry
11-02-2005, 05:11 PM
cao cao threesome? wow! :eek:
caocao, liu bei, sun quan... threesome.. :eek:

Legionnaire
11-02-2005, 08:16 PM
caocao, liu bei, sun quan... threesome.. :eek:

hahah i tot is caocao liubei and zhangfei :eek:

Cheri_Popper
11-02-2005, 08:35 PM
I was luckier! I had a foursome with a Fiona Xie's lookalike, a Elva Hsiao lookalike and Sammi Cheng's lookalike was having a great time ...........until I KNN WOKE UP from my dream!! :D Kekekekeke :D

andrew79sg
11-02-2005, 08:36 PM
think friendster should be better. got once i managed to date a 32yr old lady but last minute i back out cos got wife already n feel abit guilty.

astrozz
11-02-2005, 10:46 PM
There are indeed some horny gals in AFF but chances of hooking up one is hard , I have been a member since 1998 (on and off) , did get a few flings, in fact my ex and me used to hunt for 3-somes in AFF , yes, we did hook up a few, in general, its easier for gals to find guys but damn hard for a guy to hook up girls, many of them either posted their ad for fun or simply "disappear" after a while, it all depends on luck really. If you have plenty of time and a lot of patience, you can try but you need to subscribe to either silver or gold member to be able to send out messages, a standard member (non subscription) will get you no where , a silver member is good enough.

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 12:18 AM
Actually, I had the experience of meeting up with 2 girls somewhere in 1998. They were both Thais, and I join as a Gold member for a month. Of course during that month I wrote to a lot of people, corresponded for a while but manage to meet up with 2 of them.

Maybe one fine day, I will write my experiences to share with the bros here but not now as don't want to spoil the threadstarter's quest lah.

asdfghjkl
12-02-2005, 01:36 AM
think try friendster or wlny better.. since its local version..

rahl
12-02-2005, 09:42 AM
Maybe one fine day, I will write my experiences to share with the bros here but not now as don't want to spoil the threadstarter's quest lah.

Hmm, the way you put it, it seemed like it didnt go very well...

simplyhorny
12-02-2005, 10:23 AM
I believe that there are some gals in AFF who are dying to have sex. The problem is that those geniune case are often flooded with tonnes of emails from guys. All of sudden, they became the centre of attraction and have a higher tendency to be more aloof since "demand is more than supply". I used to be able to bonk a gal in AFF in 2001. Too bad I was simply more shy than horny to reply to her request. Damn! What a stupid mistake... Sigh... I still logged on to AFF on once a week to send out "winks" to prospective "clients". Somehow the pictures on the "recent members photo gallery" are so provocative that you will just want to meet up with them and bonk them on the spot!

simplyhorny
12-02-2005, 10:26 AM
think friendster should be better. got once i managed to date a 32yr old lady but last minute i back out cos got wife already n feel abit guilty.

My colleague has a lot of success meeting up with gals in friendster. In fact, that's how he got to know his current GF. However, I think that the gals in friendsters are not really looking for sex up front. So you may need to invest more time and perhaps money b4 you can to taste the forbidden fruit...

wanderer23
12-02-2005, 12:44 PM
hahahahhahhahahahhahahaha...

u guys really something.. thanks for the new year joke... :D

lol his nick says it all :D

homeosapian
12-02-2005, 01:07 PM
I think the AFF may have something. Back in 1998.. it was free, got 2 free bonls from 2 gals.. that was about it. But now, kept sending me that emails to tell me that some matches for me, and to see or to write to them, must pay. I think now it is more a money making thing..Just my personel opinion.. :)

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Hmm, the way you put it, it seemed like it didnt go very well...
Well, went out with one of them and her mother called me over my SG handphone telling me to bring her daughter back home by 10.00 pm.

The other one, we went to a disco, and my, is she a drinker. Dressed very pretty and sexy, and charming, (you get what I mean). After sometime, she went to the "ladies" and was there for a long time. Called the waitress to help me checked. Waitress came back to me and quickly brought me to the toilet, and there my charming, sexy girl was lying down in one corner of the toilet, all drunk. KNN, I just turn around, pay the bill and went back to my hotel. :(

free
12-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Well, went out with one of them and her mother called me over my SG handphone telling me to bring her daughter back home by 10.00 pm.

The other one, we went to a disco, and my, is she a drinker. Dressed very pretty and sexy, and charming, (you get what I mean). After sometime, she went to the "ladies" and was there for a long time. Called the waitress to help me checked. Waitress came back to me and quickly brought me to the toilet, and there my charming, sexy girl was lying down in one corner of the toilet, all drunk. KNN, I just turn around, pay the bill and went back to my hotel. :(
Haha, that's a real good one, esp the one drunk in the toilet :D

I must be damn lucky, cos the 1st one I called ended being my S-buddy. After many phonecalls and hours of sianing, we met to chat and things went on from there.

Our regular place was Costa Sands resort at East Coast. Usually checked in after 8-9pm (sometimes she in her JC uniform) and paid a discounted $40 since already late and stayed till the next morning before sending her home or to JC. Better than a budget hotel room. Somehow we stopped after I met my 1st Thai gf.

She's in 1st yr in NUS now, and we still meet occasionally for coffee and just to chat.

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Haha, that's a real good one, esp the one drunk in the toilet :D

I thought I was going to get "lucky" liow... pretty sexy girl... all the while quite well behave, from dinner at 13 coins.. until shit! *slap forehead* fallen drunk and sleep in toilet!!!! I'm not about to carry a drunken girl to my hotel room with everybody watching or worst, staring at me leh....

Although she did try to call me the next day, I already avoided her due to the impression she made. :(

Tai_zi21
13-02-2005, 03:41 AM
Sorry To Ask This Dumb Ques Here
But I Have Been a Normal Member For The Adult Friend Friender Only! And Whenever Gers Wan To Meet U Rite? They Will Send a E-mail To u Rite? But The Thing Is How Can U Get In Touch With Them Huh? Any Ideas? Cos Too Poor To Have Credit Card So Cannot Join Member Lor! :(

simplyhorny
13-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Sorry To Ask This Dumb Ques Here
But I Have Been a Normal Member For The Adult Friend Friender Only! And Whenever Gers Wan To Meet U Rite? They Will Send a E-mail To u Rite? But The Thing Is How Can U Get In Touch With Them Huh? Any Ideas? Cos Too Poor To Have Credit Card So Cannot Join Member Lor! :(

Rather difficult. What you can do is to keep posting good pictures of yourself so that you will always be featured on the "recent members photo gallery". Put your handphone number in the "location" profile. In that way, those gals who are interested in you will give you a ring...

Disclaimer: I'm not successful with getting dates from AFF. This is just my 2 cents worth...

horse
13-02-2005, 03:58 PM
I also joined the AFF last year (silver member for about 3 mths) but got no result also. Wrote to many but no reply!! As at least 75% of the local girl postings are outdated (meaning: their last visit to the site is more than 6 months old etc...) I get the feeling that most of the postings there are fakes

joerush72
14-02-2005, 12:57 AM
i wonder how u all msg those girls to talk to u all?? i oso use friendster, but out of 40 msgs that i sent out, i only receive 2 or 3.. and they usually reply in 1-liners, so i really dunno what else to say to them liao.. anyone out there can recommend some "provocative" questions?

justforthis
14-02-2005, 02:05 AM
i wonder how u all msg those girls to talk to u all?? i oso use friendster, but out of 40 msgs that i sent out, i only receive 2 or 3.. and they usually reply in 1-liners, so i really dunno what else to say to them liao.. anyone out there can recommend some "provocative" questions?

Just ask them direct. I am serious. If u are an above average looker, the ones who are open minded would reply u favourably. If not, they won't even bother to reply. My policy is simple, dun waste time working on someone who ain't open minded or horny in the first place. So as my nick goes...just DO IT!

vesfreq
15-02-2005, 01:43 AM

It always happen. The same goes for those dating websites. Sometimes, it can be so annoying, having to concoct tales and bull getting the girls to fall for the bait. argh!

I used to type long e-mails to the girls, but I don't bother these days. Too boliao.

machoman
15-02-2005, 06:39 AM

Just go straight to the point...don't waste time. Simply pop the question which if you are a horny guy like me will be uppermost in your mind and which you are dying to ask... do you want a bonk?

If that is not provocative enough, I don't know what is? Likely multiple answers from the gals:

1. Huh? Are you crazy? Don't bother to msg me again.

2. Hey, why not? Sounds like fun. Time and place please!

3. What is your favourite position? Mine is doggie-style!

4. Ok! How much are you willing to pay?

5. How big is your manhood? Anything under 6 inches. please don't bother me again.

6. Sure, do you drive? What is your car number? Pick me at Bishan 711 and let's go to Hotel 81 at Chinatown ( Probably a 4D punter!).

7. Do you like a blowjob first to steam up? I love having my pussy licked and eaten.( Hey, that is another provocative question for you to ask as well).

8. Ok lah! Let's go shopping 1st...I love generous sugar daddies... do you qualify to be one? Handsome or not, young or old, fat or thin, tall or short doesn't matter. The important thing is the size of your wallet.

9. Why didn't you say so in the 1st place? I was on edge hoping you will ask me and my pussy was getting all wet and my nipples were hard and erect just hearing you ask me that provocative question ( Probably a nyphomaniac ).

10. All of the above.

11. None of the above.

Take your pick. May be you will strike the jackpot... who knows??? Anyway, if you don't try you will never know, right? No risk, no gain. Put the thought of rejection out of your head. Like what another member suggested, follow the Nike slogan... JUST DO IT!!! Good luck in your sexcapades!!! :cool:

doggifier
15-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Aiya,
Me too kena CON, joined as silver member about early last year, like other brother here sends out 1001 invitations and mails...you get no reply OR auto response like those phone message you get when you call up helpline ..."I will get back to you". You will be happy if someone looks at your page.....If you join as a Lady maybe you will be lots of mail from us the victims....but you need to pay to open you message. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY...better spend on GL or some place sure kena one.

chickenzip
15-02-2005, 10:38 AM
I joined AFF some years back also as normal member...no result lah...but i manage 2 find someone in frienders.com.sg..email her n got reply. we chat on line for awhile..talking abt anything including sex..
we share our sex experiences..she ever describe to me how she do blowjob on her bf...shiok man...then ask her out for ONS...she said consider..then wan 2 borrow $$ from me...i sense that she out 2 cheat me so I siam!

tik u need some luck on all this website.

uncletoby
29-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Any bros got sucess with AFF ?

opps
29-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Before I joined them as silver member I was their normal member and always receive email someone so nice just joined etc.. then joined their silver member got nothing out of it.

ang09
29-06-2008, 07:11 PM
Before I joined them as silver member I was their normal member and always receive email someone so nice just joined etc.. then joined their silver member got nothing out of it.I doubt there r much women looking for flings or FB there. Personally i still prefer mirc,free and quick.

peterparker89
29-06-2008, 10:39 PM
i joined as a standard member. recce around for a while, send emails, send winks, add chio bu to my hotlist, etc etc. Did all the things that a guy should do. No results.

Then i went in to the SEA chat room. Here there are people from all over SEA, mainly SG, Philipines, Malaysia, Brunei etc etc. Chat chat chat. The gals there are more pro Ang Mos, irritating. I just ignore them and chat to the friendlier gals. Just as in normal day to day life, I try to be Mr Popular. Worked out well. I was welcomed with "love" everytime i logged into the chatroom.

Soon, I was chatting some of the hornier gals, then exchange MSN addys. From there things took a more positive turn. I met up with 5 gals and bonked 3. 2 of them CMI... so i told them "let's be friends"... :p Of the 3 that i bonked, 1 was a 24yo sweetie, a little bit "bah chai" but was she horny. We were at my place and after some drinks i let her sleep at my guest room while i slept in my own room. 15mins later she came over and jumped me... :D "checkmate" We met up for another 2 romps then she had to go overseas for some job project. So no more contact.

The other 1 was in her late 20s. Liberal, open minded and in sales. She was a hottie. We met for coffee then proceeded to hotel after. we met up twice every week for around 3 months then she decided not to screw around anymore and treat her bf better... kns.

The last 1, MILF! bleddy horny. Her mind only SEX SEX SEX. After we met up twice for sex, she practically begged me to fark her ass... I being a "gentleman", obliged and took her ass virginity... I avoided her after that. Because she stalking me... :eek: no joke.

I am normal looking, no model. But i am quite good with conversation and "listening". So it is not impossible to get free bonks from AFF but the time spent is really tiring. Need to be commited.

All happened during 2005-2006. Now all no contact and i dun log in there anymore. Too time consuming. And seriously, some women in the chat room are plain sluts. I dun really like SPGs and gals that talk bad about SG men and there are a few there.

ok lar. just sharing my experiences.

cheers
pp89

stmapede
29-06-2008, 10:45 PM

KingEros
30-06-2008, 12:54 AM
Any bros got sucess with AFF?

Seems like I belong to the rare cases of success then ... :rolleyes:

Just refer to this thread (from about a year ago) asking about AFF success rates, which even culminated with a female SBF member coming forth to share her own REAL experience in AFF ...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2328486-post1.html

Should you find it too much of a bother, then just go directly to the gyst of what I wanna highlight over here now ...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2361625-post63.html

Of course, amongst the many meet-ups from AFF, I've also come across some weirdos, not to mention little elephants with nympho complexes ... so, do continue to be on your toes when you hunt ... :cool:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2517344-post16.html

But overall, I'm still inclined to think it's every cent & every minute well spent in AFF ... as a result, I've been renewing my membership for 3-4 times already (in 6-mth extensions).

For the record, my current FBs are all from there:
1) 2 very steady relationships ... both in their late 30s
a) a single big-ass woman from the publishing industry
b) a shapely MILF under separation from the beauty industry
2) 3 kinda on-&-off relationships ...
a) a very well-groomed MILF (in her early 40s) from the legal industry
b) a very kinky single woman (in her late 20s) from the music industry
c) a slightly meaty divorced MILF (in her mid 30s) from the banking industry

Just so you get the full picture, I'm still doing the hunting despite the 5 of them ... just this night, I received this in my mailbox:
"You are sweet, love.
Yes, unfortunately he is leaving Singapore tomorrow and in a few days I have managed to develop a small crush on him. Unfortunate for me.
Anyway, I might give you a call next week for a quick relief ... so thanks for the phone number.
I am sorry for the lack of reply, but have received more than 300 mails in the last two days here."

My final 3 cents for you guys ... ;)

Cent #1: If you dun have any very appealing face photos, then you better have some very tantalising photos of your private parts ... stacked up in your profile. If you have neither, then pay full attention to cent #2.

Cent #2: If you can't write for nuts, then forget about doing your hunting there ... becoz everything before an exchange of MSN addies or contact numbers is totally dependent on what you can write to entice her to wanna even reply to you.

Cent #3: If you insist on remaining as an ordinary member in AFF, then I also think your chance of any interaction is next to zero ... bear in mind that I'm not saying this becoz I get any commission from AFF, ok? Simple fact remains that whatever you can do as an ordinary member, so can tens of thousands of other guys on AFF ... on the contrary, as a gold member, I get regular emails from AFF notifying me of the latest members who fit my stated requirements. In other words, if I am real diligent, I end up at the front of the queue seeking responses/interactions from these lasses ... :D

Lumix
05-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Seems like I belong to the rare cases of success then ... :rolleyes:

Just refer to this thread (from about a year ago) asking about AFF success rates, which even culminated with a female SBF member coming forth to share her own REAL experience in AFF ...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2328486-post1.html

Should you find it too much of a bother, then just go directly to the gyst of what I wanna highlight over here now ...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2361625-post63.html

Of course, amongst the many meet-ups from AFF, I've also come across some weirdos, not to mention little elephants with nympho complexes ... so, do continue to be on your toes when you hunt ... :cool:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2517344-post16.html

But overall, I'm still inclined to think it's every cent & every minute well spent in AFF ... as a result, I've been renewing my membership for 3-4 times already (in 6-mth extensions).

For the record, my current FBs are all from there:
1) 2 very steady relationships ... both in their late 30s
a) a single big-ass woman from the publishing industry
b) a shapely MILF under separation from the beauty industry
2) 3 kinda on-&-off relationships ...
a) a very well-groomed MILF (in her early 40s) from the legal industry
b) a very kinky single woman (in her late 20s) from the music industry
c) a slightly meaty divorced MILF (in her mid 30s) from the banking industry

Just so you get the full picture, I'm still doing the hunting despite the 5 of them ... just this night, I received this in my mailbox:
"You are sweet, love.
Yes, unfortunately he is leaving Singapore tomorrow and in a few days I have managed to develop a small crush on him. Unfortunate for me.
Anyway, I might give you a call next week for a quick relief ... so thanks for the phone number.
I am sorry for the lack of reply, but have received more than 300 mails in the last two days here."

My final 3 cents for you guys ... ;)

Cent #1: If you dun have any very appealing face photos, then you better have some very tantalising photos of your private parts ... stacked up in your profile. If you have neither, then pay full attention to cent #2.

Cent #2: If you can't write for nuts, then forget about doing your hunting there ... becoz everything before an exchange of MSN addies or contact numbers is totally dependent on what you can write to entice her to wanna even reply to you.

Cent #3: If you insist on remaining as an ordinary member in AFF, then I also think your chance of any interaction is next to zero ... bear in mind that I'm not saying this becoz I get any commission from AFF, ok? Simple fact remains that whatever you can do as an ordinary member, so can tens of thousands of other guys on AFF ... on the contrary, as a gold member, I get regular emails from AFF notifying me of the latest members who fit my stated requirements. In other words, if I am real diligent, I end up at the front of the queue seeking responses/interactions from these lasses ... :D

Bro same as u, had a good time wif AFF now stopped for the time, joing for 3 months met up with 4 girls then all also become FB , what u say is true, if u dunno how to write , u're better off nothing, just showing off ur 12inch pee pee wun help that much , try to take a good shot of u with ur face , it helps well for me as well

nevi1977
05-07-2008, 12:31 PM
cheers
pp89[/QUOTE]

wow uncle PP89 you also got such a encounter ah.... clap clap clap....

:D:D

ekemono
05-07-2008, 01:08 PM
this is a my true encounter.

Back in 2002 like that(if correct) I join as standard member and recalled contacted a gal who stay a street away from me. She told me she does not look pretty cos she is a bit fat. Curiosity got the better of me and I kept convincing her to meet up. Then one nite around 1am like that she SMS me and immediately went to her place. She stays alone.

Came to her block and called to ask for her unit #, then went up and waited by the door. Upon the door opened, I broke into cold sweat. She weights at least 80kg at around 1.5 plus meter. So its a baby elephant. That also explained why she has to resort to AFF for sex.

I did not run away cos blank Liao dun know what to do. So went into her room as invited. She initiated to take off her clothing but I cannot dun retaliate anymore. I bullshit that I felt uncomfortable to have sex with stranger. KNN she already naked and can see the Michelin tyre surrounding her body. She of course felt disappointed but luckily did not pick up a quarrel with me. She dress up and saw me to the door.

I never touch that website since. But I have tried LavaLife and found a bitchy look 22 yr old local and had a 3 yrs relationship with her.
bros PLs dun pm me for ctc cos have erase them long ago.