PDA

View Full Version : Your Worst Sexual Encounter

Marco Lee
07-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Happy Chinese New Year my fellow Brothers!

A new year, a new thread (although abit uninspiring)!

Mid last year, as I came back home from work, I got a sms message. This lady asked if I was up to some hanky panky. Half suspecting this to be a friend who was up to no good, I played along with the conversation.

It turned out that all this lady knew about me was that I could provide good pleasure. Apparently, I came highly recommended by a friend (till now I still do not know who this friend is). She told me that I was known to be a male slut who has slept with many non-working women on a no strings attached basis. I told her that was half truth. It was true that I slept with women but I certainly was no slut and I don't sleep with just any women.

It was my lucky day, I thought, when she asked me if we could meet up for some hanky panky. However, she said sex was out of the question. I told her I could make do with 3rd base. She said ok and I was to pick her up outside Esplanade at 10pm. I gave her my car registration plate.

Putting on my berms and Ts, I headed off to Esplanade with a mission. At 10.15pm, my car door opened, she jumped into the car. There she was, a chinese woman, in all her glory, in her late teens. She must be 250lbs cos my left car suspension took a dive when she sat. In all honesty, she must be the ugliest and heaviest thing who has ever sat in my car.

She introduced herself. I asked for her age. She replied 18. She said I was good-looking as what the 'friend' had told her. Half-embarassed, she asked if I could really provide good pleasure as the 'friend' had told her. I was lost in thoughts. To throw her out would make me look like a bastard; to proceed would make me vomit. I decided to take the chance. She had big tits, at least.

Whilst driving, she asked if I had condoms. I told her it was not necessary since we were not going for home run. She said "just in case". I dropped her at a petrol station, insisted that she buys (as I was totally moodless by then). Gamely, she bought a pack of featherlite.

Decided not to spend any money on hotels, I took her home. We sat on my leather couch, the aircon was on. Both of us were quiet. I thought, what the heck, a hole is a hole. I took her hand, place it on my crotch and demanded her to stroke it. Somehow, I felt an abusive urge overwhelming me. Fat and ugly women tend to have this effect on me.

She stroked it as I have ordered. I then pulled down my berms and told her to remove my undies. She did so and outcame my erected dick (yes biology and the mind could obviously function independently!). I ordered her to stroke it hard while I reached over and grabbed her tits. They were huge and I felt the liberty to squeeze them with all my strength to vent my frustration.

But she liked it. This made me more frustrated. I then reached for her crotch and rubbed her hard. She moaned. I then lifted her Ts and black bra. Her huge tits looked disgustingly awful and out of proportion. I thought I saw chest hair! But its too late now. I stood up in front of her and plunged my erected dick between her tits and ordered her to squeezed them. She did. Then I pushed her down and told her to lick my head. She struggled as she had no neck.

She then asked if we could go to my room. I said fine. I did not turn on the lights, for obvious reasons. She stripped me, then removed her own. I demanded that she squat and blow me, which she did hungrily. Then, I lied on the bed, and before I knew it, she lifted my legs high up and plunged her tongue onto my arse!

I struggled but to no avail. By now, she was rimming my arse like there was no tomorrow. I screamed for her to stop. She did and started to climb on top. My dick slid into her cunt effortless as she was dripping wet by now. She started moaning so loudly that I thought my neighbour could hear. I covered her mouth but she moaned even louder. After a few pumps, my dick slipped out and when I tried to put it in, it went into her other hole. This time, it was tighter but correspondingly, she groaned even louder!

A minute or so passed, I was about to come. I turned her over, stood across her, held her head, and put my dirty dick into her mouth. She sucked it for awhile before I took it out and cummed on my right big tit.

We headed to the kitchen for a after-fcuk smoke. She said she had not cummed and could fuck a few more times. I said no time, I got to meet a friend. After telling her to dress up quickly and tidy my bed, I drove and dropped her at a nearby MRT station.

What a fcuking relief!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

justme
07-02-2005, 07:44 PM
bro. sounds like you kanna raped leh.

[QUOTE=.
After a few pumps, my dick slipped out and when I tried to put it in, it went into her other hole. This time, it was tighter but correspondingly, she groaned even louder!
A minute or so passed, I was about to come. I turned her over, stood across her, held her head, and put my dirty dick into her mouth. She sucked it for awhile before I took it out and cummed on my right big tit.[/QUOTE]

eee.....

Marco Lee
07-02-2005, 07:50 PM
That explains the title.

Correction: cummed on her RIGHT big tit, not my own. Though mine is pretty big too.

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 07:52 PM
It turned out that all this lady knew about me was that I could provide good pleasure...... Apparently, I came highly recommended by a friend
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Do you do man too??? :rolleyes:

TooFast
07-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Worst ah...had alot...there's even a recent one too.
Go read my FR(First page) :D

Cheri_Popper
07-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Do you do man too???

Good question Bro!! :D kekekeke :D

eastofsg
07-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Why never go dig out which friend go you this lobang... must thk him mah... hahaha...

Gong Hei Fai Cai....

Apparently, I came highly recommended by a friend (till now I still do not know who this friend is). She told me that I was known to be a male slut who has slept with many non-working women on a no strings attached basis. I told her that was half truth. It was true that I slept with women but I certainly was no slut and I don't sleep with just any women.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

sexlover
08-02-2005, 03:08 AM
That is one of the funniest encounter I ever heard :eek: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, salute u for your courage to post it here :D

Ethanas
08-02-2005, 07:53 AM
Threadstarter bro, I really salute you! Looks like you are a Gig in the making sia.

You get her to pay you bo? ;)

dudick
08-02-2005, 09:14 AM
And I thought u are gonna drove off when she go get condom :p

asdfghjkl
08-02-2005, 09:25 AM
should i say.. good FR? :p

lawry
08-02-2005, 09:43 AM
just throw away my breakfast after i read this thread... my god!! a 100kg pig!.. the gal is right!! Marco Lee is a MALE SLUT!!.. he will fark any gal on sight.. any pussy will do for him..

I have such encounter before too.. while using MIRC!!.. i outright reject.. even tot she calls me and curse me after tat!

Marco, if ur didi can speak... it will curse u to hell!! pui pui pui... u mention u dont fark working ladies.. but if i were u.. and i am damn horny.. i rather fark a working lady.. dont be stupid.. u think ONS gals have lesser risk? not true.. ONS gals have higher risk.. cause alot of ONS gals i know.. have bonk without condom when their really high... just like someone says.. local undergrad gals have no sexual disease... i wan to laugh..

jackylee
08-02-2005, 09:43 AM
fucking a ugly gal or wad is not a bad thing..

the bad thing is when things gets out and everyone knew you fucked a fat ugly pig :D

KoLianTai
08-02-2005, 09:46 AM
mabbie nxt brudder here can saboh him wif IT?

Marco Lee
08-02-2005, 09:49 AM
No lah. I don't do man. But I can't deny that there are men who want to do me!

I found out that she was recommended by this good gal fren of mine. This gal was totally the opposite of the fat frog who raped me. Slim, petite with a C cupper, she was every grown man's fantasy. The downside to it was that this gal was married at the time we copulated. Last heard she divorced her husband and turned clean, though no fault of mine. During the good times, she was almost like my mamasan, put me in touch with many gals who were willing to romp.

Well, all good things come to an end.

As to why I didn't drive off when the fat frog went to buy the condoms - well, I was so pissed and horny that I thought I had to GIVE it to her. Venting out my sexual frustration on her was probably the saving grace of that fateful night. Somehow, perversely, I tend to be more abusive and aggressive towards horizontally-challenged women...

Hope new year brings new luck to all ye BROTHERS! :D

justme
08-02-2005, 09:59 AM
You really the man!!1 venting out sexual frustration on whatever is available... up your points.
As to why I didn't drive off when the fat frog went to buy the condoms - well, I was so pissed and horny that I thought I had to GIVE it to her. Venting out my sexual frustration on her was probably the saving grace of that fateful night. Somehow, perversely, I tend to be more abusive and aggressive towards horizontally-challenged women...

Marco Lee
08-02-2005, 09:59 AM
The reasons why I don't do working gals are:

(1) No need to (plenty of options around)
(2) No balls
(3) Not my cup of tea, to pay for sex.

Most of the gals I did with were through recommendations and pick-ups. And my friends know my taste, so most of the gals were gems.

Since the fat frog said my friend recommended her, I thought she was alright. I was wrong. I gave my friend a piece of mind after that encounter, and that could be the reason why we stopped romping also. Apparently, my friend did not know the fat frog personally. She was my friend's friend's friend. So my friend just passed my contact without screening.

And hell no, I don't do any gal on sight. QC is very important. Looks, body, status, occupation, and educational background are factors that I take into account. For me, it has become a power play than just mere sex. :D

lawry
08-02-2005, 10:09 AM
And hell no, I don't do any gal on sight. QC is very important. Looks, body, status, occupation, and educational background are factors that I take into account. For me, it has become a power play than just mere sex. :Ddont know u tok cok.. or tries to be hao lian!!.. knn.. u talk until so class but fat pig u also can bonk?? i have friends who are good looking and a "hunter" but when they talk about QC, they really mean QC.. they will reject gals who are imperfect.. they rather to die than bonk a giant pig.. so pls dont talk cok.. if its a power play rather than mere sex.. u wont bonk her liao.. read ur first post carefully.. it shows ur lust for sex.(ur little head took over) than wat the cok power play u talking.. (acting high class now..).. ur friends knows ur taste? i tell u.. once ur friends knows that u are a MALE SLUT that bonks any thing that walks... ur reputation will go down the drain.. ppl like u will be the laughing stalk during any beer sessions or girl talk..

Sorry for me to be so direct.

ol'coyote
08-02-2005, 10:11 AM
hehe...me worst sexual encounter was wif a lady working in a hair dressing salon (HDS)...
the joint is the former TC-MJM...now known as JSP-JM...
the lady was Rose...though she definitely dun smell like her name...
me did an FR on tis joint and her many many moons ago...dunnoe still can find or not...
anyway...me went for an extended lunch break...dropped by tis HDS joint...
got her to give me a bbbj...while me was fingerin her...
after some fingerin...me took out me fingers...oh my goodness !!!...it stinks !!!...
but heck...let her finish suckin me dry...in the mean time...me wiped me hands on her dress...
on the pretext of carassin her back...hehe...
but then...the stench was too strong...me grab her head and bobbed harder on little wolfy...
after some hard mouth fuckin...me unloaded into her mouth...
me quickly cleaned up...got dressed...and washed me hands wif soap...
arrghh...the stench was still there...
me went back office...was on msn-chat wif me buddies...
had to excuse meself several times to go wash me hands...the stench was still lingering...
me buddies teased me about encounterin a Chao Chee Bye...
and even advised me to change the keyboard...nbz...
well...me did change the keyboard...actually...the whole pc...
encountered some fatal write errors and IT decided to change the pc...
maybe the stench got to the motherboard...hehe...

Marco Lee
08-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Your post smacks of extremism. I have QCs but that doesn't mean I don't make mistakes.

I must admit that despite all my talk on QCs, I do make mistakes and bonk gals who were below average standard. But generally, I am proud to say that 80% of the time, I maintain my standard and my QCs.

I do lust for sex but I have my QCs, just like any brothers here.

Marco Lee
08-02-2005, 10:21 AM
I think the hairstylist had YEAST. It can be treated.

One of my fcuk buddies had this problem too. She was jap, all pretty and nice but this YEASTY problem of hers was such a turn-off that I dropped her after 2 romps. At least its your hand, mine was the dick! Thank goodness its still in tact! :D

mahj
08-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Don't know if it is real or not. But I really enjoy reading your story. Keep them coming!!!!

Happy Chinese New Year.

sibaysong4u
08-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Reading your FR is like watching Fear Factor! :D points 4u.

Amour
08-02-2005, 11:24 AM
sorry dude, but i couldn't stop laughing when reading ur story..

i could imagine the situation at the point of time .. lolz :D

sexlover
08-02-2005, 11:47 AM
One of my fcuk buddies had this problem too. She was jap, all pretty and nice but this YEASTY problem of hers was such a turn-off that I dropped her after 2 romps. At least its your hand, mine was the dick! Thank goodness its still in tact!

Bakery use yeast to bake cake???? Kekekeke :D

WeiSiaoBao
08-02-2005, 12:14 PM

One of my fcuk buddies had this problem too. She was jap, all pretty and nice but this YEASTY problem of hers was such a turn-off that I dropped her after 2 romps. At least its your hand, mine was the dick! Thank goodness its still in tact! :D

EEEEWWW!!! ABIT TOO MUCH EXTRA CHEESE ON THE TACO.

thaivisitor
08-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Your post smacks of extremism. I have QCs but that doesn't mean I don't make mistakes.

I must admit that despite all my talk on QCs, I do make mistakes and bonk gals who were below average standard. But generally, I am proud to say that 80% of the time, I maintain my standard and my QCs.

I do lust for sex but I have my QCs, just like any brothers here.
smack of extremism b'cos it IS extreme.

Bro, your first post in this thread wasn't a mistake, it's a fucking disaster - literally! With a disaster like dat, even 1000 perfect bonks cannot compensate, so your 80% achievement is nothing to be proud of.

Why 1000 bonks cannot compensate that one disaster? you should notice yourself. KNN you can still remember your bonk with the fat pig, I mean girl, in such details even after so long...

And let me tell you, there are things such as "turn off". It means that such a girl couldn't even make our didi stand erected. Some guys find fat girls a turn off. some guys find older women a turn off. some guys find flat chest girls a turn off. some guys find extremely big bust a turn off. some guys find black girls a turn off. Some guys find hairless cunt a turn off - to each his own. But when we talk about a turn off, it means even if the girl is pretty or sexy in other areas, that one area will make our didi goes limp.

You seem to be the opposite. While every other areas is really bad, that one area (hole) will make your didi goes up.

Let me quote some of your first posts.
.....In all honesty, she must be the ugliest and heaviest thing who has ever sat in my car
.....to proceed would make me vomit
.....as I was totally moodless by then

So for a guy who has his QC and standards, and don't need to go for WL b'cos there's no need to, you sure behave like a gigolo where you'll fuck any hole, regardless of whose the owner, probably even 80 years old.

But there's a difference, gigolos get paid.

So to analse why some of the bros weuate you to a male slut.. picture this.

A woman who sleeps with every male, regardless of anything, for money is a WL. A woman who sleeps with every male, not for payment, is a slut.

So what do you think?

lawry
08-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Marco Lee has done, SHERINE's real younger sister... :eek:

thaivisitor
08-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Marco Lee has done, SHERINE's real younger sister... :eek:
I was about to suggest that sherine will be his type :D

Marco Lee
08-02-2005, 12:48 PM
thaivisitor

Based on your brand of logic, a man who sleeps with any woman without getting paid is a slut. Whereas a man who sleeps with any woman and get paid is a gigolo.

I guess there must be lots of sluts here then huh? :D

To push your brand of logic further - what do you call those brothers who sleep with many women and pay them? REAL MEN? or CHEAPER-THAN-SLUT?

And if making one personal mistake of fcuking a fat frog means I would fcuk any hole (and even a 80 year old) and thus qualify as an unpaid gigolo = male slut, then that is solely your perspective and reasoning process, rightly or wrongly.

At the end of the day,it is a matter of perspectives.

It is true that I fcuked a fat frog. It is also true that I slept with many women who were good looking. It is even more true that I didn't get paid by anyone of them nor did I pay any of them. And if these equate to me being a male slut, so be it lah.

But thank goodness, I have been mostly lucky. :D

Marco Lee
08-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Sex Maniac

I only realized it later. I suspected it initially but I thought it could be me. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, to my detriment. :(

thaivisitor
08-02-2005, 01:04 PM
For a guy who have his QC and standards,

This is someone you want to bonk in real life?
My ex female boss.

Damn ugly, saggy and fierce. But my ultimate fantasy was to rip off her corporate blouse, tear off her grandma panties, smash up her spects, then pushed her head down, make her do a BJ, HJ, FJ before I offload in her mouth...all in the beauty of her grand office in the heart of Raffles Place.

Please help me understand and believe you.

Marco Lee
08-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Thaivisitor

To some brothers, looks and boobs are the only QCs. To me, there are more. One of my many fantasies was to bonk someone in authority, someone who barked at me all day, someone with issues, someone with shit loads of power etc etc

Ok, whatever it is, you win. I am talking cock.

thaivisitor
08-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Its such a turn off and yet u can go for 2 romps????

some ppl see armpit hair immediately call it off liao cos didi cannot stand :o
My points exactly! :)

AsTraCooL
10-02-2005, 12:27 PM
My points exactly! :)

armpit hair is really a turn off.

Cheri_Popper
10-02-2005, 12:34 PM
armpit hair is really a turn off.

Totally agreed on that Bro!!! :D

eastofsg
10-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Hi Marco,

not that I wan to be picky on you... first you mentioned on ur first post:

..........It turned out that all this lady knew about me was that I could provide good pleasure. Apparently, I came highly recommended by a friend (till now I still do not know who this friend is)...........

How come suddenly u know who the friend is now? when you previously mentioned "till now" you still dun know who....

Write something must make sure the head and tail match mah..... :confused:

Since the fat frog said my friend recommended her, I thought she was alright. I was wrong. I gave my friend a piece of mind after that encounter, and that could be the reason why we stopped romping also. Apparently, my friend did not know the fat frog personally. She was my friend's friend's friend. So my friend just passed my contact without screening.

thaivisitor
10-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Write something must make sure the head and tail match mah..... :confused:
kekekekeke, OK lah bro, we already "interogate" him liow and he "passed" lah...

Interogate him somemore wait he don't introduced to bros who are keeping their fingers crossed leh...

kekekekekeke

fish76
10-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Thaivisitor
Ok, whatever it is, you win. I am talking cock.

Young man, your problem is that u are damn bloody "hao lian" and "tua kang" (arrogrant and boastful: for brudders that noknow Eng). Even if it's true that u had many romps for free with "gems", no need to tell us.

Ok, u may be darn good looking, humorous, rich, fit and blah blah blah. Then what the fish are u doing here, typing ur stories to share with what the lesser species of mankind?

Bro Lawry and Thaivisitor are being gentle with you.

thaivisitor
10-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Young man,
Bro Lawry and Thaivisitor are being gentle with you.
bro relax, all is cool liow... kekekekekeke

junior_cannibal
11-02-2005, 01:33 PM
bro relax, all is cool liow... kekekekekekeBro thaivisitor, in life, sometimes we do need the young boys to be around to show how the older guys like us are good for. They may have the youth, but what they lack is the seasoning that we accumulate, or rather what time has given to us. Cheers.

ianchew
11-02-2005, 02:37 PM
wow bro ... i salute U for your bravery to try the "BIG" lady ... well ... i guess there are all sorts of encounters that we have .. some pleasant & memorable ... others juts down right ...URGHHHH.... wishing U a better year this year!! Gong Xi Fa Cai !!

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 02:45 PM
wow bro ... i salute U for your bravery to try the "BIG" lady ... well ... i guess there are all sorts of encounters that we have .. some pleasant & memorable ... others juts down right ...URGHHHH.... wishing U a better year this year!! Gong Xi Fa Cai !!
bro.... in the process of trying to get 50 posts, do also provide some FR or experience mah... ;)

ianchew
11-02-2005, 02:55 PM
Well ... my worst sexual experience was with a PRC last June ....

I was at GL outside Frangrance Hotel i think ... spotted this tall PRC with boobs just spilling out ... my small head got the better of my big head ... she smiled & winked at me ... asked me if i wanted to be "Shuang" ... i was mesmerised by those 2 big melons & her slim & tall figure ... i said yes .... and followed her to check in ...

Once we got into the room ... she told me to pay upfront $80 w/o room .... the rest was standard ... she told me to wash up myself as the toilet was very small ... whilst she laid on the bed watching the TV .... i sianz already ... tot would have some fun in the toilet .. after i m done ... she went in showered & came out ... wow ... the only good thing about her was that her melons were BIG!! C - D cupper with pink tips .... she asked me whether i wanted to "chui" with cap & i said yes .... she "blew" for a while ... weak suction ... her moaning was fake as i fingered her a bit ..... a short while ... she rode me ... & gave fake moaning ... me just squeezed her boobs .... like milking the cow .... after about 10 minutes ... cannot tahan & came .... the rest sop ... she showered ... put on her dress & left ..... i felt like kanna cheated ... no shiok or gf feeling ... the worst experience ever ...

Authority
11-02-2005, 02:59 PM

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Bro, You're brave one!!!!!!!!!!!

lawry
11-02-2005, 03:33 PM
thaivisitor

Based on your brand of logic, a man who sleeps with any woman without getting paid is a slut. Whereas a man who sleeps with any woman and get paid is a gigolo.hmm..

allow me to use my ah beng english..

bitch/bastard = sleeps with ppl but selective..
slut = sleeps with ppl but not selective.. any dick/hole also can..
gigolo = sleeps with ppl for a cause beside siong (money, fame..etc)

you = slut = sleeps with ppl but not selective.. any hole also can.. as long as its free...

i can tell u one thing young man.. if u take ur prettiest FOC gal that u have bonk.. and compare it with the prettiest paid sex we/i have done..
i am willing to bet all your assets that our paid sex gal looks much better than ur FOC gal...

Marco Lee
11-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Have not been getting any? Let loose bro. Why the hostility? There's no need to be defensive.

Ok, I concede. You have bonked the prettiest gal than I could ever imagine (even though I don't even know who the hell you are)!

PEACE.

xiangso
11-02-2005, 09:40 PM
bitch/bastard = sleeps with ppl but selective..
slut = sleeps with ppl but not selective.. any dick/hole also can..
gigolo = sleeps with ppl for a cause beside siong (money, fame..etc)

you = slut = sleeps with ppl but not selective.. any hole also can.. as long as its free...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Got another definition of slut/bitch among my friends....

slut! = sleeps with everyone
bitch! = sleeps with everyone else but u

juz for laughs

rookster
11-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Ok this might sound disgusting to many....but I have never tried fat chicks before (might be a good idea for variety's sake). You all know where to get lobang for fat chick fark or not?

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 12:23 AM
hmm..

allow me to use my ah beng english..

i can tell u one thing young man.. if u take ur prettiest FOC gal that u have bonk.. and compare it with the prettiest paid sex we/i have done..
i am willing to bet all your assets that our paid sex gal looks much better than ur FOC gal...
Bro, pull the handbrakes .... everything's cool with this bro Marco.

We'll be having kopi together leh.... :D

ianchew
12-02-2005, 09:46 PM
wow .... quite a lively discussion.... here since we are on this topic started by bro marco .... tomorrow there is a comedy called SHALLOW HAL .... its about a fat chick & true love ...

SotongBall
13-02-2005, 08:45 PM
For my case, get to know this gal in IRC. aged 23 and worked as an engineer. We chat and booked a date to fuck. She told me she is 1.6x in height and weighs 70kg. Tot that no fixh prawn oso can, me proceeded to meet her. Bath and waited in the room. She knocked on the door and I open. BLOODY SHOCKED !!!! She is more than 90kg !!!! Her bra can also be used in commando camp as parachute . So imagine how heavy she is !!!!!

Thats my nightmere fuck ..... *sigh* :(

ianchew
14-02-2005, 09:49 AM
For my case, get to know this gal in IRC. aged 23 and worked as an engineer. We chat and booked a date to fuck. She told me she is 1.6x in height and weighs 70kg. Tot that no fixh prawn oso can, me proceeded to meet her. Bath and waited in the room. She knocked on the door and I open. BLOODY SHOCKED !!!! She is more than 90kg !!!! Her bra can also be used in commando camp as parachute . So imagine how heavy she is !!!!!

bro ... U funny man ... wow ... that means U go for AOC ... advanced obstacle Course ... with all the commando camp parachute & bashar (panties?) ..... hahahha .... i salute U! ;)

Tai_zi21
14-02-2005, 09:52 AM
She is more than 90kg !!!! Her bra can also be used in commando camp as parachute . So imagine how heavy she is !!!!!

So How Was The Landing With The Parachute Bro? :p

ianchew
14-02-2005, 09:57 AM
So How Was The Landing With The Parachute Bro? :p

hmmm ... how was she?? Was she very responsive?? sometimes I think that gals that are "overlooked" by guys due to their looks or size or lack of attractiveness are quite "pent up" in their feelings & emotions & might be more responsive ?? is that true?? any bros got any tots to share on this?? :confused:

Tai_zi21
14-02-2005, 10:02 AM
hmmm ... how was she?? Was she very responsive?? sometimes I think that gals that are "overlooked" by guys due to their looks or size or lack of attractiveness are quite "pent up" in their feelings & emotions & might be more responsive ?? is that true?? any bros got any tots to share on this?? :confused:

My Views Is Fat Or Plump Gals Get More Wet Easily! :D

lawry
14-02-2005, 10:02 AM
ok.. take about fat pigs.. u guys know jamie from happy belly??
she is a ex model.. and 1.7m tall.. sharp nose and definately pretty... she married at 19/20.. due to short gun.. divorce and working with suntec investment now..

she still is good looking.. sharp figures.. 1.7m.. but but.. she is definately 80 ~ 90 kg now.. so.. will u bonk her..

I used to dream to bonk her when she acted in happy belly...

ianchew
14-02-2005, 10:05 AM
ok.. take about fat pigs.. u guys know jamie from happy belly??
she is a ex model.. and 1.7m tall.. sharp nose and definately pretty... she married at 19/20.. due to short gun.. divorce and working with suntec investment now..

she still is good looking.. sharp figures.. 1.7m.. but but.. she is definately 80 ~ 90 kg now.. so.. will u bonk her..

I used to dream to bonk her when she acted in happy belly...

wow ... Jamie?? She is one CHIO Bu!! She has a face & figure to die for!! hmmmm ... 80-90kg? well depends on where the fats are ... hmmm.... one of my ex army frens commented b4 on gals w/o the looks but have the body .... he said "cover the face & bomb the body!"

Tai_zi21
14-02-2005, 10:07 AM

Guys Saying Always
Cover The Face,Attack The Base! :D

ianchew
14-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Guys Saying Always

hahahah U r right bro ... in thsi case ... maybe cover the base .. attack the face!! :D

Romeo
14-02-2005, 12:08 PM
hmmm ... how was she?? Was she very responsive?? sometimes I think that gals that are "overlooked" by guys due to their looks or size or lack of attractiveness are quite "pent up" in their feelings & emotions & might be more responsive ?? is that true?? any bros got any tots to share on this??

i agree with you on this, i've have a few oversized friends that i had sex with and they are more willing to try anything once they are wet. and they are wet very very easily. maybe due to the fact they don't have confident in themselves in their looks and figures, they tend to go all out to prove themselves in other ways.

one example is i got this friend who knows i love to cum on face so she let me cum or when she knows i'm cumming will pull my cock to right in front of her face and cum. ( those bro in the member's corner will know as i posted the pics last time )

not say u had sex with big size girls then is bad encounter la. they have positive points too agree?

my worst sexual encounter is also my saddest. me and my ex was in my room and we both agree on a muture break off, we break off not because we don't love each other anymore but of some other reasons that we have to do it. after saying it my ex ask if we can have 1 last intimate moment together and i said yes. we kiss and hug and we ended up having sex. while she was riding on top of me, her tears were rolling down non-stop, i use my hand to try to wipe her tears she then grab my hand and place it towards her face with her eyes closed n tears rolling down. see liao heart damn pain sia. when i about to cum i tell her to get up but she just continue rocking on top of me till i cum into her, that's the 1st time in our 2 1/2 year together. i ask her why and she said :" i want to have something of yours inside me before i go " hearing this my tears oso roll down...... :(

medicheng
14-02-2005, 12:25 PM
i agreed with the brother above... i got this experience before.... we quarrelled then we had sex.... we both are crying and hugging together doing it.... haiz....

nuclearkid
14-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Guys Saying Always

Wah lan, for big sized girls...a lot to cover man, not just the face. How to start with Michelin woman, man? :p

Romeo
14-02-2005, 01:19 PM
Wah lan, for big sized girls...a lot to cover man, not just the face. How to start with Michelin woman, man? :p

ai yo bro, if big size girl not yr cup of tea then don't even get near that situation la, wat's the point u don't like but still force yrself to do it :p

nuclearkid
14-02-2005, 01:24 PM
ai yo bro, if big size girl not yr cup of tea then don't even get near that situation la, wat's the point u don't like but still force yrself to do it :p

I thought so too but when people say 'cover the face, bomb the face', seems to me that they don't quite like the face but still do it because its still sex. If like that, seems like not very enjoyable leh. I thought watching a woman's expression when bonking is one of the highlights...

rookster
14-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Hey! got this kind of lobang, intro leh?

Which server/channel on IRC can you hook up with girls ah?

Why you all so lucky one?

justme
14-02-2005, 03:41 PM
oh yes....man...i agree. 2 hands up.

.... I thought watching a woman's expression when bonking is one of the highlights...

ianchew
14-02-2005, 10:36 PM
oh yes....man...i agree. 2 hands up.

agree agree ... regarding the expression on face .... but if face really really cannot make it ..... :eek: then the old saying applies .... :D

spermmann2003
15-02-2005, 06:09 AM
My worst experience should be with my ex, she was planning to go into modelling, so she started dieting and starving. Her diet everyday was purely diet pills and slimming powder etc. Come to a point when she was really skinny, and i mean REAL skinny. Breasts totally disappear, pelvic bones were so sharp that it gave me bruises.

I mean, if you look at those models who are fucking chio but damn skinny, i bet their bf must have lousy sex, maybe i am overswepping a bit, some of u out there might actualli enjoy skinny girls. To me, its like being in somalia

medicheng
15-02-2005, 09:37 AM
i still prefer ba ba girls...

ianchew
15-02-2005, 09:47 AM

yup yup .... more flesh to massage .... i also dun like skin & bones .... urrghhh .... somalia ... like another Black Hawk Down! :eek:

mahj
15-02-2005, 09:53 AM

I also prefer ba chai ba chai, got meat to squeeze....

medicheng
15-02-2005, 09:55 AM
yeah loh, i dun wan to touch bones.... no meat where got fun?

Marco Lee
15-02-2005, 09:57 AM
What about those whom I called radiator titties!?!

They have such huge and fair melons that you see blue veins radiating from their nipples' centre. What's worse is that the nipples are almost the size of the palm and totally flat!!! gross.... :eek:

ianchew
15-02-2005, 11:44 AM
What about those whom I called radiator titties!?!

They have such huge and fair melons that you see blue veins radiating from their nipples' centre. What's worse is that the nipples are almost the size of the palm and totally flat!!! gross.... :eek:

wow :eek: cant imagine that!!! anyway ... some gals have thin skin & can see some veins on their boobs ..... i guess not too bad as long as they are not too big veins!!!

fish76
15-02-2005, 07:29 PM
rocking on top of me till i cum into her, that's the 1st time in our 2 1/2 year together. i ask her why and she said :" i want to have something of yours inside me before i go " hearing this my tears oso roll down...... :(

Wah lan brudder, the story of ur Juliet and u is darn touching, I read already also heart pain. If make into X rated movie, sure success overnight.

Check your rep after 48 hours.......that's all I can do for you.

Romeo
16-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Wah lan brudder, the story of ur Juliet and u is darn touching, I read already also heart pain. If make into X rated movie, sure success overnight.

Check your rep after 48 hours.......that's all I can do for you.

Thanks bro, don't be mistaken, i tell you all this is not to earn points, me just wanna tell u that worst experience may not be disgusting stuff, sad stuff can be worst some times. :(

witan788
17-02-2005, 01:39 AM
A few years back when I first started out whore mongering at KS, I did a no-no. When the OKT ask me what is my preferance I say anything as long as big tits can. While fantasising about the mindblowing bonk session I'm going to have later, the door open and to my horror upon horrors, I;m greeted by the someone who's old enough to be my grandmother . Being young and green back then, I dare not reject the WL, mistake no. 2. After stripping to reveal an colossal, shapeless mass of meat, she actually REMOVED her dentures!! Argh! It took me a long time to forgot the hellish 15 mins I spent with her.

Doggiestyle
17-02-2005, 01:58 AM
I also prefer ba chai ba chai, got meat to squeeze....

Ya lor. More "padding for the push-in"... kee kee.... otherwise hitting the bones sia... painful.... At least with padding, can have a little music.... ' piak piak'!!! :D

ianchew
17-02-2005, 10:05 AM
A few years back when I first started out whore mongering at KS, I did a no-no. When the OKT ask me what is my preferance I say anything as long as big tits can. While fantasising about the mindblowing bonk session I'm going to have later, the door open and to my horror upon horrors, I;m greeted by the someone who's old enough to be my grandmother . Being young and green back then, I dare not reject the WL, mistake no. 2. After stripping to reveal an colossal, shapeless mass of meat, she actually REMOVED her dentures!! Argh! It took me a long time to forgot the hellish 15 mins I spent with her.

oh man..... that is really bad bro!! :eek: i can never ever imagine bonking an old lady .... :eek:

lawry
17-02-2005, 10:11 AM
It took me a long time to forgot the hellish 15 mins I spent with her.She never suck all ur yang QI away? u still living and kicking? becareful hor. dont end up like ling cai chen... XIAO QIAN!!!!!!!! LAO LAO!!.. :D

ianchew
17-02-2005, 10:16 AM
She never suck all ur yang QI away? u still living and kicking? becareful hor. dont end up like ling cai chen... XIAO QIAN!!!!!!!! LAO LAO!!.. :D

eeekkkkkkk brother ... :eek: that is so so so gross!!!

sometimes i really wonder what goes on in the mind of the young men who bonk woman who can be as old as their mother or even grandmother ... there were some stories last year of TAIWAN & MALAYSIAN couple ... guy about 21 years old ... woman 58 years old ..... when i read it ... i really dun understand ...

witan788
17-02-2005, 11:39 AM
eeekkkkkkk brother ... :eek: that is so so so gross!!!

sometimes i really wonder what goes on in the mind of the young men who bonk woman who can be as old as their mother or even grandmother ... there were some stories last year of TAIWAN & MALAYSIAN couple ... guy about 21 years old ... woman 58 years old ..... when i read it ... i really dun understand ...

Lemme tell u what's going on in my mind, I felt totally grossed out throughtout the whole ordeal man. I was so turned off that my dick din even stand at all. If you watched American Wedding, u'll know how I feel and react.

covenn
17-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Lemme tell u what's going on in my mind, I felt totally grossed out throughtout the whole ordeal man. I was so turned off that my dick din even stand at all. If you watched American Wedding, u'll know how I feel and react.

hee bro... but did u cum?????

witan788
17-02-2005, 12:13 PM
hee bro... but did u cum?????

I shut my eyes and fantasised about my fave Jap av idols while she jerked me off... hee

ianchew
17-02-2005, 12:15 PM
I shut my eyes and fantasised about my fave Jap av idols while she jerked me off... hee

oohhh..... :eek: ..... poor U ....

covenn
17-02-2005, 12:40 PM

really very pitiful.... i actually dropped a tear after readin tis.... no one can imagine the trauma u went thru.....

wubai
17-02-2005, 09:29 PM
u think ONS gals have lesser risk? not true.. ONS gals have higher risk.. cause alot of ONS gals i know.. have bonk without condom when their really high... just like someone says.. local undergrad gals have no sexual disease... i wan to laugh..[/QUOTE]

totally agree wif u man..jus got an ons session wif a gal after clubbing and after tat found uclers on my didi..scared the shit out of mi.. :mad:

witan788
18-02-2005, 12:11 AM
really very pitiful.... i actually dropped a tear after readin tis.... no one can imagine the trauma u went thru.....

Thanks for your sympathy. I used to think that such thing happens in Stephen Chow's movies only...but too bad I get to learn that art imitates reality the hard.

rookster
18-02-2005, 12:37 AM

Wahlau eh! this is the ultimate, man!
Although I like ba ba girls but Ah Mahs are definite no-no. Imagine removing her dentures!!!! :eek: Pengz!

Bro, I really pity you, man

Thai Rak Thai
23-05-2007, 12:54 AM
read dis thread scare me!! :eek:

freddiex
23-05-2007, 01:52 AM
few years back at Bali, before the terorrist bombing.

i was holidaying there wif my friend. one night we walking along the street near kuta.

tis small boy come up to us and say wat girl or nt? we ask hw much n he say ard sgd 50 wif everything. me n my friend say ok. the he call his partner which drives a van n pick us up. off we when to a hse that look like ghost bungalow type of hse. insd got alot of huge rooms. the girls are not bad looking local indos.

after me and my pal choose our meal we proced to our own room.

during the action, i notice alot of mosquitose come in and join our action.
damn weird experience. after finish action me and tat gal wash up at bathroom in the room. i notice my hand and leg got stamps from the u know wat.

but overall the girls are great. no complaint.

after that we when to tis disco that got bombed the year after, it was around 12midnite where local disco ppl start to dance like hell, there we spot alot of japanese gal wif negro, shit lah, why jap gal alway tgtr wif negro, bcos negro dick is fucking huge n large.

lucky we were able to pick up two jap gal that dont have negro fren.

we dance and relax wif them until sunrise.
in between i get one of the jap gal n fuck her in the toilet foc.

the disco has tis mini bungee jump thing beside the pool.

EvilInside
23-05-2007, 02:59 AM
after that we when to tis disco that got bombed the year after, it was around 12midnite where local disco ppl start to dance like hell, there we spot alot of japanese gal wif negro, shit lah, why jap gal alway tgtr wif negro, bcos negro dick is fucking huge n large.

Jap gals is damn open to sex. Whatever we think it's taboo, they thought it kinky. :rolleyes:

hitmeeMG
23-05-2007, 06:40 AM

Mid last year, as I came back home from work, I got a sms message. This lady asked if I was up to some hanky panky. Half suspecting this to be a friend who was up to no good, I played along with the conversation.

It turned out that all this lady knew about me was that I could provide good pleasure. Apparently, I came highly recommended by a friend (till now I still do not know who this friend is). She told me that I was known to be a male slut who has slept with many non-working women on a no strings attached basis. I told her that was half truth. It was true that I slept with women but I certainly was no slut and I don't sleep with just any women.

It was my lucky day, I thought, when she asked me if we could meet up for some hanky panky. However, she said sex was out of the question. I told her I could make do with 3rd base. She said ok and I was to pick her up outside Esplanade at 10pm. I gave her my car registration plate.

Putting on my berms and Ts, I headed off to Esplanade with a mission. At 10.15pm, my car door opened, she jumped into the car. There she was, a chinese woman, in all her glory, in her late teens. She must be 250lbs cos my left car suspension took a dive when she sat. In all honesty, she must be the ugliest and heaviest thing who has ever sat in my car.

She introduced herself. I asked for her age. She replied 18. She said I was good-looking as what the 'friend' had told her. Half-embarassed, she asked if I could really provide good pleasure as the 'friend' had told her. I was lost in thoughts. To throw her out would make me look like a bastard; to proceed would make me vomit. I decided to take the chance. She had big tits, at least.

Whilst driving, she asked if I had condoms. I told her it was not necessary since we were not going for home run. She said "just in case". I dropped her at a petrol station, insisted that she buys (as I was totally moodless by then). Gamely, she bought a pack of featherlite.

Decided not to spend any money on hotels, I took her home. We sat on my leather couch, the aircon was on. Both of us were quiet. I thought, what the heck, a hole is a hole. I took her hand, place it on my crotch and demanded her to stroke it. Somehow, I felt an abusive urge overwhelming me. Fat and ugly women tend to have this effect on me.

She stroked it as I have ordered. I then pulled down my berms and told her to remove my undies. She did so and outcame my erected dick (yes biology and the mind could obviously function independently!). I ordered her to stroke it hard while I reached over and grabbed her tits. They were huge and I felt the liberty to squeeze them with all my strength to vent my frustration.

But she liked it. This made me more frustrated. I then reached for her crotch and rubbed her hard. She moaned. I then lifted her Ts and black bra. Her huge tits looked disgustingly awful and out of proportion. I thought I saw chest hair! But its too late now. I stood up in front of her and plunged my erected dick between her tits and ordered her to squeezed them. She did. Then I pushed her down and told her to lick my head. She struggled as she had no neck.

She then asked if we could go to my room. I said fine. I did not turn on the lights, for obvious reasons. She stripped me, then removed her own. I demanded that she squat and blow me, which she did hungrily. Then, I lied on the bed, and before I knew it, she lifted my legs high up and plunged her tongue onto my arse!

I struggled but to no avail. By now, she was rimming my arse like there was no tomorrow. I screamed for her to stop. She did and started to climb on top. My dick slid into her cunt effortless as she was dripping wet by now. She started moaning so loudly that I thought my neighbour could hear. I covered her mouth but she moaned even louder. After a few pumps, my dick slipped out and when I tried to put it in, it went into her other hole. This time, it was tighter but correspondingly, she groaned even louder!

A minute or so passed, I was about to come. I turned her over, stood across her, held her head, and put my dirty dick into her mouth. She sucked it for awhile before I took it out and cummed on my right big tit.

We headed to the kitchen for a after-fcuk smoke. She said she had not cummed and could fuck a few more times. I said no time, I got to meet a friend. After telling her to dress up quickly and tidy my bed, I drove and dropped her at a nearby MRT station.

What a fcuking relief!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

damn funny this story. i do share certain emotions with certain part of ur story. been there done that and yucks...

one fcuk hero lor. hit and run. if any guys no mind fat gal..i can recommend some to u. easy targets. no need to up me too coz i am not regular here.

U Think I Care
23-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Whoa, reading this thread pass time easily ..... let me think whether I hv any to contribute ... brb

U Think I Care
25-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Back - worse I hv is can't cum at all ... even hj also cannot cum .... :( , damn malu ..

tomvoyeur
26-05-2007, 03:54 AM

lucky we were able to pick up two jap gal that dont have negro fren.

we dance and relax wif them until sunrise.
in between i get one of the jap gal n fuck her in the toilet foc.

the disco has tis mini bungee jump thing beside the pool.

Think I have to go Bali someday to check out this disco...Is this place still rocking after the series of bombings? :cool:

Or has it been shattered to the bones by those damn terrorists? :mad:

JWNY
26-05-2007, 04:04 AM
Back - worse I hv is can't cum at all ... even hj also cannot cum .... :( , damn malu .. Look at the bright side bro...now have an excuse to do the "dirty" :D

JWNY

EvilInside
26-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Look at the bright side bro...now have an excuse to do the "dirty" :D

JWNY

Just let natural take its course... Rite? Hehehe...

etsys
27-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Well, my 2 cents.

I dont feel like abusing any woman, forcing and such.

Even sometime when FLs piss me off, I just ask them to get lost, paying half of what agree, rather than force down the sadistic pleasure.

Some woman become adventerous, and want to try anal and all, then leave to them ..

Hmmm ... anyway, that is me.

Dont flame me :o :o

ahkit82
27-05-2007, 06:46 AM
5yrs back I knew this girl from my friends and soon after she was in my bedroom and action began. She's good looking, about 1.5m tall, fair smooth complexion looks 70% like Vivian Xu. At that time, i feel like i was the most lucky man on earth. Started kissing, frenching, slowly took off her clothes and mine. Lick her ears..neck..boobs..nipples...slowly down to south. As I licked her pussy, i smell "10 days left over durain" and the taste was really like "Ewww"..I immediately stopped, told her i need to go toilet, rushed in, wash and brush my teeths and told her we should stop and go out instead...I never lick her pussy again..

tomvoyeur
27-05-2007, 01:32 PM
I never lick her pussy again..

So have u lick other pussies again?? Any difference?

For me, I haven't encounter a fragrant pussy before....mayb thats the reason why so many people like to scold CCB!! :eek:

Thai Rak Thai
27-05-2007, 09:32 PM
At that time, i feel like i was the most lucky man on earth. how u feel after smell?

raiders
27-05-2007, 09:41 PM
My worst encounter most be the one with a girl whose pussy smelled like theres maggots inside. Of course, I freaked out and told her I dont want it anymore :o

tk-king
27-05-2007, 09:51 PM
i will never lick and "unwashed" pussy but my fb dun mind sucking an unclean cock
although i make an attempt to clean it every time i go out

sometimes i really wanted to shop her

ginvera30
28-05-2007, 01:45 AM
this is the most turn off thread ever!!!! lol

ahkit82
28-05-2007, 02:12 AM
Just to clarify..I say the pussy i licked smell like '10 days leftover Durian' is because it really taste and smell like leftover durian! I think she ate too much durian...:p

just4fun
28-05-2007, 09:07 AM
general rule of thumb...

never lick a women pussy...unless she cleans herself thoroughly before actions...

"life is a boz of chocolate...you never know what u goin to get"...haha

pfingo
28-05-2007, 09:14 AM
smelly pussy very turn-off it can make u abstain! there goes my fillet burger :(

_AXL_
28-05-2007, 09:39 AM
my worst bonk:-

new pretty girl from my ex-company... i was no longer working there already, but was still invited to their drinking session at the now defunct devils' bar. was introduced very, very well... the new girls were impressed and got a lot of attention that nite, but had my eyes on this pretty one. the feeling was definitely mutual...:D ho sei liao, i thought to myself!!! rare that i had such luck... both of us plied on the drinks and were very close throughout the nite... quite obvious to all my ex-colleagues that things were gonna happen.

fast forward to the time to leave... told her i would love to send her home but i was too drunk to be driving liao!!! gave her a choice to either i send her back by cab or go hotel and wait till i sober up!!! she said anything!!! jackpot liao!!!

booked hyatt cos based on her looks, worth it lah!!! we started frenching and grabbing each other like long lost lovers in the lift up to the hotel room liao!!! inside the room, didnt waste any time in relieving ourselves of our clothing... wow, nice body as expected and nice aeroplane strip on an otherwise shaven pussy!!! slurp slurp!!! but then came this weird, gut wrenching smell!!! even under the influence of a lot of alcohol, the smell was actually getting unbearable!!!

then came the moment of truth - to f**k or not to f**k!!! guess she saw my pained face and came clean with the truth. her ex-bf somehow passed her something but not std cos she checked... doctors told her it is some infection with her meimei and was emitting some weird smell... she apologised profusely about it. there i was made horny as hell, and had to sit there half-drunk trying to console a crying girl, telling her it is ok. i would definitely be interested to meet her again once the infection is cleared and stuff...

sent her back to her place by cab and bcos still damn horny, told taxi uncle to go gl to find some WL to release. but cos it was already 6+am, ghost also dont have 1, end up go home shagged out but empty-handed.

share of drinks: 100+
hotel: 300+
taxi fare: $60+
parking fees next day: 30+
live description of a CCB: priceless:p

sorry for the long post.

Peregrine
28-05-2007, 01:09 PM
share of drinks: 100+
hotel: 300+
taxi fare: $60+
parking fees next day: 30+
live description of a CCB: priceless:p

sorry for the long post.

Bro, I bet you will remember this for your life for spending $500 and getting nothing.:cool:

~|@|~
28-05-2007, 03:36 PM
live description of a CCB: priceless :p

another thing to add... lessons learnt from this thread: even more priceless :D

surfer888
28-05-2007, 04:05 PM
then came the moment of truth - to f**k or not to f**k!!! guess she saw my pained face and came clean with the truth. her ex-bf somehow passed her something but not std cos she checked... doctors told her it is some infection with her meimei and was emitting some weird smell... she apologised profusely about it.

Bacterial vaginosis. No evidence that it can be spread by sexual contact. Condoms and a gas mask would have help you through this... The conceirge can provide the former and maybe also the latter in this day and age of terrorism.:D

gilagila100
28-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Bacterial vaginosis. No evidence that it can be spread by sexual contact. Condoms and a gas mask would have help you through this... The conceirge can provide the former and maybe also the latter in this day and age of terrorism.:D

muahahaha ... can't help laughing here ...

imagine bonking a girl while wearing a gas mask ... muz be damn cool ... but given gas mask or not ... I will not go near a ccb ... especially for commercial sex or ONS ...

_AXL_
28-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Bro, I bet you will remember this for your life for spending $500 and getting nothing.

actually have spent more on a ktv ger before and gotten nothing too... well, lessons in life when young... experience we call it, for our mistakes in life...:D

another thing to add... lessons learnt from this thread: even more priceless

nothing compared to the threadstarter... hats off to him!!! if i were him, i would have driven off the first opportunity presents itself. cos me used to be called an asshole liao... kekeke...

Bacterial vaginosis. No evidence that it can be spread by sexual contact. Condoms and a gas mask would have help you through this... The conceirge can provide the former and maybe also the latter in this day and age of terrorism.

errr... in the age of biochemical warfare, i would rather choose the simplest way, walk away...:rolleyes:

(BV) is aslo know as Bacterial vaginosis and is the most common cause of vaginal infection.It cause by an imbalance of naturally bacterial flora, or whatever shit.The most seen symptom of BV is the vaginal discharge that cause after sex with a very unplesaent smell.So u guy if ever smell a smelly pussy don't ever

oh damn, i wouldnt wish it on anyone else...

It won't effect by intercouse,but if the gal won't keep clean or after sex and for a long peroid of time it will become a smelly pussy

oooh... nasty!!! this makes me feel much better about the followup... was told by her after a couple of weeks that her lil problem was cleared. brought her out for dinner and drinks but decided not to proceed... so, this is a hygiene problem... cheers, all.

mac75sg
29-05-2007, 02:06 AM
As for me, everyday is a Worst Sexual Encounter!!:D

~|@|~
29-05-2007, 10:07 AM
As for me, everyday is a Worst Sexual Encounter!!:D

care to elaborate? let us have a good laugh together laa :D

tomvoyeur
29-05-2007, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=_AXL_;2050882] she apologised profusely about it. there i was made horny as hell, and had to sit there half-drunk trying to console a crying girl, telling her it is ok. i would definitely be interested to meet her again once the infection is cleared and stuff...
QUOTE]

This must ranked as one of the greatest comedy (or tragedy depending on how u see it ;) ) I have heard this year.....Can't imagine myself comforting a CCB with 2 swollen heads!!Kekeke....:D

_AXL_
30-05-2007, 06:31 AM
bro u no good ...she hint u liao ...u never take the hint

i knew lah... just that i was kind of still traumatised by the incident!!! but was kind of flattered too, that she called me up to tell me that she was ok liao... meant that she was still interested in me when she is sober... more than compensated liao... cos if u see me, u will understand that such compliments for me r rare and few in between...:p

This must ranked as one of the greatest comedy (or tragedy depending on how u see it) I have heard this year.....Can't imagine myself comforting a CCB with 2 swollen heads!!Kekeke...

funny hor??? kns!!! i bet u r the kind who would drop a big stone if someone falls into the well!!! hey, just like me!!!:rolleyes:

for me, it was a tragedy, no matter how optimistic i was lah!!!

tomvoyeur
30-05-2007, 08:42 AM
funny hor??? kns!!! i bet u r the kind who would drop a big stone if someone falls into the well!!! hey, just like me!!!

If u r the one that fell into the well, I will probably shout Hoy Sei Liao n sealed off the well...kekeke....

Btw, its TGIW so happy working! ;)

_AXL_
30-05-2007, 08:51 AM
If u r the one that fell into the well, I will probably shout Hoy Sei Liao n sealed off the well...kekeke....

Btw, its TGIW so happy working!

hmmm... now i know u dont like me very much... will stay far, far away from wells from now on... kekeke...

i should have a good day at work today, expecting homemade lunch today lor!!!;)

u have a happy working day too... dont ogle at the OLs too much during lunchtime hor??? later choke on a zaogeng, the tabloids would have another field day liao!!!:D just kidding... LOL

tomvoyeur
30-05-2007, 08:56 AM
hmmm... now i know u dont like me very much... will stay far, far away from wells from now on... kekeke...

Yes, please stay far far away...otherwise we will be watching The Ring III very soon! :p

i should have a good day at work today, expecting homemade lunch today lor!!!

Wow Wow Wow......got any leftover to share with me LOL??

u have a happy working day too... dont ogle at the OLs too much during lunchtime hor??? later choke on a zaogeng, the tabloids would have another field day liao!!!

Haha....too bad I m on leave today so no field day for the reporters! Thinking of the OLs kinda make me miss work now....:p

_AXL_
30-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Yes, please stay far far away...otherwise we will be watching The Ring III very soon!

the ring... hmmm... dont like such movies. low budget, no storyline. the sequels even more shameless, just out to make money from the masses...

Wow Wow Wow......got any leftover to share with me LOL??

ai xin pai meals, i usually show my appreciation by forcing everything down, with no exceptions. thank goodness my OC cooks very well...:p

Haha....too bad I m on leave today so no field day for the reporters! Thinking of the OLs kinda make me miss work now....

on leave for what??? dont pcc too much, or else u will lose yr eyesight very soon!:D

tomvoyeur
30-05-2007, 09:06 AM
on leave for what??? dont pcc too much, or else u will lose yr eyesight very soon!

On leave to shop for some kimchi!!! Hmmm.....Any tour for me on this area?? :D

_AXL_
30-05-2007, 12:01 PM
On leave to shop for some kimchi!!! Hmmm.....Any tour for me on this area?? :D

cant help u with that. my one is a gift from god...:D