PDA

View Full Version : Office Tease

ne iihcomik
07-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Hi bros,

I believe many of u have similar experiences wif me, n i just thot it would be kinda fun sharing our sexy encounters in the place where we spend most of our working hours....the Office! Sometimes, as mentioned in another thread, it is just a fantasy, but i believe there's quite abit of real teasing n seduction going on in sexy sillypore. One of my most unforgettable one is the following....

Had this new colleague about 2 years ago, who seemed very gregarious n sociable. Didn't really tok to her until one day she was stuck wif one of the printers n I was the only one around. Helped her get unstuck, n she started looking for me everytime she needed help. Also started to be nice to me, beginning wif things like offering to make coffee, peeling oranges, then arranging my tie when it seems crooked, wiping my shirt when it gets wet from rain. Then when there was nobody around (or so it seems, coz' we've surveillance cameras in many parts of the office), she would sit on the armrest of mt chair, twirl the phone cord around my neck when i'm making phonecalls etc

By the way, I'm married, and the whole office. including her, knows full well. Started to feel really awkward when she starts doing the physical stuff in front of my other colleagues. At the same time, however, wanting more....
It's the kind of secret fun that u wanna experience, sometimes when u least expect it. Wunder if any bros out there share similar experiences.

lawry
07-02-2005, 10:27 AM
u tahan for so long.. lets put it as 1 year.. and u still can resist not bonking her... u power... before u change job.. remember to give her a good one.. :) :D

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi bros,

I believe many of u have similar experiences wif me, n i just thot it would be kinda fun sharing our sexy encounters in the place where we spend most of our working hours....the Office! Sometimes, as mentioned in another thread, it is just a fantasy, but i believe there's quite abit of real teasing n seduction going on in sexy sillypore. One of my most unforgettable one is the following....

By the way, I'm married, and the whole office. including her, knows full well. Started to feel really awkward when she starts doing the physical stuff in front of my other colleagues. At the same time, however, wanting more....
It's the kind of secret fun that u wanna experience, sometimes when u least expect it. Wunder if any bros out there share similar experiences.
like dat only ah? that means only fantasy mah... nothing happen leh...

ne iihcomik
07-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Aiyah, u guys....actually long story....many many things happened after that. We started going out and all....but i was just hoping to discuss wat goes on IN the office....

Not fantasies...but all those teasing stuff that colleagues do to us....

ol'coyote
07-02-2005, 02:46 PM
ahh....me no so lucky to have ladies tease old wolf for so long...
the longest tat a lady managed to tease old wolf was 1 mth...
after tat...she becum me lunch or dinner...
once tat happens...me dun wan to be seen to be close to any other ladies...
jus stick to 1...else unnecessary bickerin in the office among the ladies...
hehe...

Ethanas
07-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Office fling dangerous lah... and lots of loose ends leh.

Tempted but personal policies states that I do not do it while still working in the company. Maybe after I tender resignation.. then heh heh heh.

Castrol
07-02-2005, 03:02 PM

Tempted but personal policies states that I do not do it while still working in the company. Maybe after I tender resignation.. then heh heh heh.

thats what i thought too. i used to have a mature divorcee working under me in the previous company. used to have lunch together alone, can talk dirty, disturb here and there... she's got big round tits that was the object of my pcc sessions a few times.

i thought i better dont jeopardise my career, you know what i mean... but after i resign, she doesnt agree to come out with me at all... maybe should have tried to get her an increment when i was still there... :(

regrets... regrets... regrets...

Ethanas
07-02-2005, 03:05 PM
regrets... regrets... regrets...

Dun regret lah bro... Perhaps after you get her the increment she will dump you anyway. hehehe such is the way of life in corporate.

gattaca
07-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Never eat and shit at the same plae, thats wat i always think....

ne iihcomik
07-02-2005, 03:49 PM
ahh....me no so lucky to have ladies tease old wolf for so long...
the longest tat a lady managed to tease old wolf was 1 mth...
after tat...she becum me lunch or dinner...
once tat happens...me dun wan to be seen to be close to any other ladies...
jus stick to 1...else unnecessary bickerin in the office among the ladies...
hehe...

bro wolfy, so far u seem to be the only 1 who allows some fun in the workplace. can share how she teased u, n whether u learned some 'defensive strategies' to prevent office gossip? N was she a delicious meal? :)

ne iihcomik
07-02-2005, 03:52 PM

I'm quite surprised that many bros here have similar views on this. How then, do u guys fill up those long, neverending hours in the office? By surfing SB? :rolleyes:

medicheng
07-02-2005, 03:55 PM
but u can shit lastly before u leaving the place...

lawry
07-02-2005, 04:03 PM
those long, neverending hours in the office? By surfing SB? :rolleyes:
no leh.. office hours damn short for me.. read sb.. work.. read boomberg.. read sb.. call staff... work.. read sb.. end of day liao.. sibeh sian.. damn short... :(

medicheng
07-02-2005, 04:05 PM
no leh.. office hours damn short for me.. read sb.. work.. read boomberg.. read sb.. call staff... work.. read sb.. end of day liao.. sibeh sian.. damn short... :(
me too... so sian

ol'coyote
07-02-2005, 04:54 PM
bro wolfy, so far u seem to be the only 1 who allows some fun in the workplace. can share how she teased u, n whether u learned some 'defensive strategies' to prevent office gossip? N was she a delicious meal? :)

ok...me share wif u me experiences...these can't be found in me FRs...
hmm...these would exclude those part-time jobs...only full-time jobs...
in me 1st workplace...jus after ROD...me had a clerical officer reporting to me...
we had to work rather closely due to work...and often went out together...
for work...and then proceeded for lunch or dinner...
very often...we oso had to do overtime...till quite late at nite...
of course...me dun waste too much time...
jus abt 2 weeks workin together...we were playin wif each others' privates in the office...
she sometimes cover for me...entertainin me gf...tellin her me busy wif boss...etc...
me oso do the same for her...to her bf...
by the 3rd nite of fraternisin...we were bonkin in the boss's room liow...hehe...

in me 2nd workplace...me eyed tis assistant of another executive...
at tat time...me no assistant...and often sought opportunity to get her do things for me...
once...when she had to do packin of the storeroom...she sought me help...
it was a saturday...and me oreadi made appt wif gf...
me tell her me will help her pack...if she help convince me gf me working in offc...
she did so...me gf gave me the day...and nite...off from meeting her...hehe...
well...the packin of the store went on as normal...
in tat closed and cramped environment...we had quite a bit of body contact...
after we finished wif most of the packin...still got somemore...
me initiated me standin facin her...really close...
she looked up at me...asked wat is it...
me bent forward...kissed her lips...and she began huggin me and kissed harder...
aiyo...mai tu liow...we went to gropin each other...
but decided to stop and finished the packin...me wif little wolfy still fully erect...
after we finished...we left for dinner...and went home after tat...
of course...the days after were no longer the same...
me managed to bonk her at me desk on a cold rainy nite...hehe...

in me 3rd workplace...oso probably the reason me was asked to leave...
the whole office went up north to m'sia for some plantation trip...
the boss's daughter...jus back from US of A...tagged along...
at nite...when the group were tokin and drinkin around a campfire...
me walk off to a corner of the plantation to make call to gf...
after me finished...the boss's daughter tapped on me shoulder from behind...
givin tis old wolf a blardy shock of me life...
well...she teased me abt hving to report to gf...
me asked abt her...dun she nid to rpt to her bf etc...
soon we tokin all kinds of rubbish and we got bolder abt touching each other...
not too long...we made out in some shed-like thingy on the plantation...
after we got back...the others teased us abt goin off for so long...
2 weeks later...me was asked to leave...nbz...

err...me thinks enuf for now...
too much details...and too near me current employment details will be very bad...
hehe...

ne iihcomik
07-02-2005, 05:12 PM
err...me thinks enuf for now...
too much details...and too near me current employment details will be very bad...
hehe...

Wonderful stuff! Exactly wat i was looking for when i started this thread. Upped your rep wif my very first point! :D
Know u haf lots of rep pts oredy, but hope this 1 is special for u, coz' it's my very 1st point. Hehe, like virgin like that.

Any other bros wanna share? I read in the 'who u want to bonk in real life' thread that many bros have colleagues as targets. Surely there was some progress with these targets....

ol'coyote
07-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Wonderful stuff! Exactly wat i was looking for when i started this thread. Upped your rep wif my very first point! :D
Know u haf lots of rep pts oredy, but hope this 1 is special for u, coz' it's my very 1st point. Hehe, like virgin like that.

Any other bros wanna share? I read in the 'who u want to bonk in real life' thread that many bros have colleagues as targets. Surely there was some progress with these targets....

err...thanks for your virgin pt...but me really no interest in those pt thingy...
but if u hv lobang on any new tuina joint...let me knoe...
hehe...

ne iihcomik
07-02-2005, 05:46 PM
err...thanks for your virgin pt...but me really no interest in those pt thingy...
but if u hv lobang on any new tuina joint...let me knoe...
hehe...

alamak...me wasted me virgin point..... :eek:

sure...will def keep u informed if i haf new info of TN joint. Thinking of trying out a couple at fortune centre as me office near there. Can sneak over for an hour or so..... since my office hours are so long n boring these days...

ballzballz
07-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Finally end of day liaoz.... can head over the causeway and cheong for the week.... I agree that reading SB is a good way to pass time in the office.... but sometimes can be of a bother since its hard to sit down with a "stiff member" in your pants....

As for office romps..... one policy... never shit in your own backyard.... den again... it could be the case of not finding someone to shit together with me in the "backyard".

justme
07-02-2005, 06:09 PM
just to share.

I used to work in a company where this lady who is something like 12 years older than me began to indicate her interest in me. As we need to work closely with each other on projects, we get to talk and meet each other very often. One night, I asked her if she would be keen to have dinner. After dinner, I brought her to a park in the west where i began to slip my hands into her blosue and so forth. Some 2 weeks later, I happily made her a non virgin at a hotel. After that it was something like a continous romp for 2-3 times a week at various places in the office, hotels and even her place. This lasted for something like a year and a hlaf before everything ended.

the next encounter. was abt half a year after the above. met this girl from another department. this one is the sporty type, like sports and also very naive. She talked to me alot of her work problems and so I comforted her loh. Eventually, touching and playing with her privates came about after something like 1 month. We have petted at bus stops, parks, and even cinemas. At the company's storeroom, we did all sorts imaginable except sex... gosh, thrill. The thing abt her is never did bonked her even when we broke up, so she ought still be virgin now.

the third encounter, is lagi more interesting. I know this girl as I used to walk very regularly at Fort Canning Park. This gal also goes for walks here regularly, so she walk, I walk, we met and we talk. next thing i knew after something like 3 weeks, she was blowing me at the park. Soon we landed in the hotel, where I broke her virginity. after that regular sessions once a week till say something like half a year ago.

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 07:01 PM
just to share.

I used to work in a company where this lady who is something like 12 years older than me began to indicate her interest in me. As we need to work closely with each other on projects, we get to talk and meet each other very often. One night, I asked her if she would be keen to have dinner. After dinner, I brought her to a park in the west where i began to slip my hands into her blosue and so forth. Some 2 weeks later, I happily made her a non virgin at a hotel. After that it was something like a continous romp for 2-3 times a week at various places in the office, hotels and even her place. This lasted for something like a year and a hlaf before everything ended.

the next encounter. was abt half a year after the above. met this girl from another department. this one is the sporty type, like sports and also very naive. She talked to me alot of her work problems and so I comforted her loh. Eventually, touching and playing with her privates came about after something like 1 month. We have petted at bus stops, parks, and even cinemas. At the company's storeroom, we did all sorts imaginable except sex... gosh, thrill. The thing abt her is never did bonked her even when we broke up, so she ought still be virgin now.

the third encounter, is lagi more interesting. I know this girl as I used to walk very regularly at Fort Canning Park. This gal also goes for walks here regularly, so she walk, I walk, we met and we talk. next thing i knew after something like 3 weeks, she was blowing me at the park. Soon we landed in the hotel, where I broke her virginity. after that regular sessions once a week till say something like half a year ago.

How come all virgins when they know u? :rolleyes:

justme
07-02-2005, 07:04 PM
coincidentally yes. i like the good good gal type.

How come all virgins when they know u? :rolleyes:

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 07:07 PM

You must have alot of patience in sianing those goody goody type. Gnn, i can't even be bothered to send a sms these days. :) Could it be due to age leading to can't be bothered with sianing?

justme
07-02-2005, 07:11 PM
thanks for saying I alot of patience...actually some of them are very quick to see you as their ticket to sexual freedom. some don't even know what to do, some don't even know sex can occur anywhere and there are some who really good good, say word "sex" also blush.

You must have alot of patience in sianing those goody goody type. Gnn, i can't even be bothered to send a sms these days. :) Could it be due to age leading to can't be bothered with sianing?

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 07:12 PM
thanks for saying I alot of patience...actually some of them are very quick to see you as their ticket to sexual freedom. some don't even know what to do, some don't even know sex can occur anywhere and there are some who really good good, say word "sex" also blush.

Fuck sia...some guys have all the luck. Been a fucking long time since i smell a fresh virginal pussy. :D

I agree sometimes those specky might be in heat, just needing us to "ignite" them.

sdfr
07-02-2005, 07:14 PM
u tahan for so long.. lets put it as 1 year.. and u still can resist not bonking her... u power... before u change job.. remember to give her a good one.. :) :D

no leh bro... wrong advize... they are collegues... DON"T BONK ... word will spread back to wife.

justme
07-02-2005, 07:15 PM
ok. since then no more virgins already...i can be contented lah. I had taken 3 people of their virginity.

now hoping mroe a 30-40 years old office lady to hook up....so far no luck.

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 07:15 PM
no leh bro... wrong advize... they are collegues... DON"T BONK ... word will spread back to wife.

Sometimes in the heat of the moment............ :D

justme
07-02-2005, 07:16 PM
all hell breaks loose...or come loose.

QUOTE=cbjuiceyumseng]Sometimes in the heat of the moment............ :D[/QUOTE]

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 07:16 PM
ok. since then no more virgins already...i can be contented lah. I had taken 3 people of their virginity.

now hoping mroe a 30-40 years old office lady to hook up....so far no luck.

Currently i am playing this www.wholivesnearyou.com bigtime. So far have a dozen or so contacts and will work harder once i am back from overseas. The girls are youngish ranging from 18 to early 20s. :D

P.S: Pictures included.

sdfr
07-02-2005, 07:17 PM

the first gal is 12 yrs older than u and she was virgin? in sillypore??
how old were u? 5 yrs old ???

:)

justme
07-02-2005, 07:18 PM
ok. this is something new to me...will explore. so far how ? any results ?

justme
07-02-2005, 07:19 PM
excuse me she was 40 and I 28. : )

the first gal is 12 yrs older than u and she was virgin? in sillypore??
how old were u? 5 yrs old ???

:)

sdfr
07-02-2005, 07:20 PM
excuse me she was 40 and I 28. : )

AND SHE WAS A VIRGIN????????? OMG

justme
07-02-2005, 07:21 PM
yeah. not that she not attractive or anything. She was petite and had a good figure, though a flat chested.

she concetnrated a lot of her time and energy to work, and she also comes from a sheltered family. so alot of time spent at home and work....no chance to meet guys.

guess at forty she felt real lonely then.

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 07:22 PM

Old virgin cheebye juice might come out in spurts..... :D

P.S: Justme, i only played less than a week, i reckon i send out 70 hello PMs and i gotten dozen contacts, so far so good.

justme
07-02-2005, 07:23 PM
talking abt the juice, she was real real real wet each time we come together.

Old virgin cheebye juice might come out in spurts..... :D

P.S: Justme, i only played less than a week, i reckon i send out 70 hello PMs and i gotten dozen contacts, so far so good.

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 07:23 PM
yeah. not that she not attractive or anything. She was petite and had a good figure, though a flat chested.

she concetnrated a lot of her time and energy to work, and she also comes from a sheltered family. so alot of time spent at home and work....no chance to meet guys.

guess at forty she felt real lonely then.

Brudder, please swear to me that u will give her a good time ok? Please finger/lick her 40yr XO virgin cheebye for 30mins before fucking her. :D

P.S: She so ko lian tai. hahhahaha

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 07:24 PM
talking abt the juice, she was real real real wet each time we come together.

So exciting sia, she is machiam like a nuclear reactor....unlimited lust....unpredicable....unlimited juice. :D

justme
07-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Bro. I swear to you I GAve HER A FUCKING GOOD TIME.
No. I don't use tongue. I finger and dick her only.

but then no more already lah....

Brudder, please swear to me that u will give her a good time ok? Please finger/lick her 40yr XO virgin cheebye for 30mins before fucking her. :D

P.S: She so ko lian tai. hahhahaha

justme
07-02-2005, 07:26 PM
agree...with unlimited juice. :)

So exciting sia, she is machiam like a nuclear reactor....unlimited lust....unpredicable....unlimited juice. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Bro. I swear to you I GAve HER A FUCKING GOOD TIME.
No. I don't use tongue. I finger and dick her only.

but then no more already lah....

"shakes head".......please give her the main course....dun be selfish. :D

justme
07-02-2005, 07:28 PM
TALK UNTIL NOW I GIAN to find a lady....

Hooters666
07-02-2005, 08:59 PM
TALK UNTIL NOW I GIAN to find a lady....

wah say power sian...your story on the 40yo colleague really ignite my memory on my ex-colleague...she is mid 40s but look late 30s...professional financial controller of some MNC now..when we were in the same company we were in different department...we often talk to one other on and off work topics (especially abt the fuck up CFO)...she is never married, no bf and enjoyed good things in life...up till now she do at times look me up for lunch or something or call to say hello...i got the sense that she sort of like me but problem is I am married...well i thought of giving her a "good time" but physically i cannot do it...first and foremost she is pretty flat although her looks is at best average only..she doesn't bring out the horny animal in me...but i am sure she will faint many times over if she experience orgasm for the first time in her life..i feel like getting her a vibrator but she may have it already..probably gold plated louis vutton one.. till then I hope to meet another spinster whom is busty and sexy for me to unleash fantasy.

justme
07-02-2005, 11:16 PM
wah lau. can you beat that someone who deducted my points after I told my side of the what happened.

fucker don't even dare leave his name. get a life man!

kaido
08-02-2005, 12:09 AM
lol... interesting... how i wish i could be like u... too bad me dunno how to sian them le... kekeke :D

bro justme nvr mnd let me help u by up ur pt... first time to give out rep. pt & hope u feel beta la... :)

Rdgs
Kaido

KingEros
08-02-2005, 02:11 AM
Currently i am playing this www.wholivesnearyou.com bigtime. So far have a dozen or so contacts and will work harder once i am back from overseas. The girls are youngish ranging from 18 to early 20s. :D

P.S: Pictures included.

I was playing this site for a while too ... but though there were returns, it takes up too much hook-up time.
Think the more rewarding hunting grounds now are LavaLife & SingaporeCupid ... the returns are plenty becoz they're either naive (good gal sort) or horny (divorcees/separatees). ;)

Ethanas
08-02-2005, 07:46 AM
I was playing this site for a while too ... but though there were returns, it takes up too much hook-up time.

Precisely, too much time to hunt on website lah. Plus if you are looking for ONS might as well go club to sian, faster and less time involvement. :)

justme
08-02-2005, 09:06 AM
thanks.

my humblesness thanks to bros all up me back and even gave me bonus...many thanks.

dudick
08-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Why I do not have such luck after working for so long :(

lawry
08-02-2005, 09:49 AM
allo... read my post.. i say before he change job and then bonk.. farewell bonk.. meaning still on job dont bonk.. leaving bonk.. get it? no?

ne iihcomik
08-02-2005, 10:17 AM
allo... read my post.. i say before he change job and then bonk.. farewell bonk.. meaning still on job dont bonk.. leaving bonk.. get it? no?

Heehee, thanks to both sdfr n lawry, for your well meant advice. Anyway, she's not in the company anymore, and we didn't bonk. But at one point, she was leaving lots of scratches and bruises all over me, and my wife was starting to suspect.... In a way, I'm glad she decided to leave :p

justme
12-02-2005, 10:44 AM
if leaving so much scatches and marks, then better for her to go. that is regardless of whether you and her are an item or not....

10 cc
13-02-2005, 12:10 AM
my failed chances....

i was working in the mnc and had 3 girls working for me. one of them is really chio who likes to wear super-minis all the time. always can see zg during meetings (table is glass). once we went to sentosa for an event, and then got to take the MD's car back to sg. limited space in a convertible for 6, so we squeezed, and she offered to sit on my laps. well, she ended up sitting straight on my dick - that's dick with a cap R reaction. she smiled to me throughout the whole journey. next day, went to the event at sentosa again, and since it is event day, we got a shared room there for my department. 3 girls and me. 2 beds. i took 1, and the 3 girls took the other. they were joking on drawing lots on who will share my bed with me. then, stupidly, i try to be a gentlemen and say no need lah, i give out my bed and went to sleep at the sofa outside. whole night waiting for someone to come to me but... none did... *sigh*

then in my next company, there's this middle age (37?) lady who is my boss exec assist. also take care of me and give good words to boss. then she mentioned that she and her female kaki visit KL soon and want to visit some clubs. brought them to a nice techno club and give them, as requested, some mediacal party assistance. they were so damn high there after. dance closed enough with me with ass-to-my-dick actions that i thought tonight sure tiao liao. went back to my kl apartment, they shared 1 room, and i went into mine - carefully leaving my room's door open. it stayed that way till the next morning... *sighhhhh*

and i have never ever had a virgin in my life! (not that i am looking forward too).

so this is my miserable life....

:(

warresg
13-02-2005, 12:29 AM
my failed chances....

i was working in the mnc and had 3 girls working for me. one of them is really chio who likes to wear super-minis all the time. always can see zg during meetings (table is glass). once we went to sentosa for an event......

I want to join that MNC! :D

nirvana
13-02-2005, 12:36 AM
my failed chances....

alway wanna ask u, daphne chio boh? :D

Gerald Tan
13-02-2005, 01:15 AM
my failed chances....

Bro, u actually have achieved something although not able to bonk them.. I also worked in MNC but never never had a single chance leh. So, u should be proud of ur achievement already... regards

Marcoe
13-02-2005, 03:09 AM
in me 1st workplace...jus after ROD...me had a clerical officer reporting to me...
jus abt 2 weeks workin together...we were playin wif each others' privates in the office...
by the 3rd nite of fraternisin...we were bonkin in the boss's room liow...hehe...
in me 2nd workplace...me eyed tis assistant of another executive...
me managed to bonk her at me desk on a cold rainy nite...hehe...
in me 3rd workplace...oso probably the reason me was asked to leave...
not too long...we made out in some shed-like thingy on the plantation...
2 weeks later...me was asked to leave...nbz...

:eek: :eek:

10 cc
13-02-2005, 09:16 AM
alway wanna ask u, daphne chio boh? :D
not chio lah. give me also don want. pay me also don want! of the 4 girls working with me now, none can be considered chio. in fact, your girls are chioer!

Bro, u actually have achieved something although not able to bonk them.. I also worked in MNC but never never had a single chance leh. So, u should be proud of ur achievement already
what i achieved? nothing leh... always ended up with a hard dick that no one wants to take care of, except myself...

KingEros
13-02-2005, 02:17 PM
my failed chances....
Uncle ... in my humble opinion, you dribble & "dived" so nicely in the penalty box to win a penalty ... then instead of taking that penalty & become the match winner, you wave to the ref & said "no foul".
What a waste ... opportunities comes around only that few times, you need to dig for them most of the other times. :D :D

and i have never ever had a virgin in my life! (not that i am looking forward too).... so this is my miserable life....
Makes you feel better if I tell you I'm in your league too??
Anyway, you're back in town for CNY?? Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

10 cc
13-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Uncle ... in my humble opinion, you dribble & "dived" so nicely in the penalty box to win a penalty ... then instead of taking that penalty & become the match winner, you wave to the ref & said "no foul".
What a waste ... opportunities comes around only that few times, you need to dig for them most of the other times. :D :D
couldnt have said it better myself. most of the time i am very passive. like fishing, always waiting for things to happen for me. dont dare to take risk - like u. this is especially true with office romance. if kanna, good and safe. if not, wah lao eh... how to work there anymore and face the tortem of your rejection?!

i have once done a project in tokyo, with a few sg girls there. then 1 night got too drunk, cant sleep, and call one of the girl's room to ask her if she wants to come over. she said no. then we chatted a while more, with me trying to persuade her. still no.
then next morning woke up with tonnes of regrets (for calling her). for the rest of the trip there, everytime see her only face red and ears burned. once only like that enough liao.

since then, i only went for confirmed kills - or in your terms, panelty shots without a goalie...

Makes you feel better if I tell you I'm in your league too??
Anyway, you're back in town for CNY?? Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!
hahaha... definitely makes me feels better! but i thought u r into MILF? like that where got chance to break record??

must go boat quay one of these days, with the queen if possible. i will be based in bkk in 1 month plus' time... then no chance to sing karaoke with u liao...

Saloth Sar
13-02-2005, 02:47 PM
and i have never ever had a virgin in my life! (not that i am looking forward too).

:([/QUOTE]

Perhaps I'm going slightly off topic here, but having had sex with a few virgins, it is not what folklore makes it out to be, especially if you're in it for the fun. For fun, some experience makes a world of difference.

10 cc
13-02-2005, 03:05 PM

Perhaps I'm going slightly off topic here, but having had sex with a few virgins, it is not what folklore makes it out to be, especially if you're in it for the fun. For fun, some experience makes a world of difference.[/QUOTE]
i know what u mean... like what Kumar said, "Har? A virgin ah? u mean i got to teach her??!!"

it is just 1 milestone that's not achieved. that's all. Apparently, virgins are tighter and fresher - sounds like i am selling a band...

but always take oyster also must change taste to try plain rice mah...

KingEros
13-02-2005, 03:16 PM
if not, wah lao eh... how to work there anymore and face the tortem of your rejection?!
You know what kinda environment I work in ... but being the ultra risk-taker, I've still done 3 of my subordinates - 1 a married woman & 2 horny sluts who had wishful thinking of getting themselves a "hao gui su".
In my operational manual, you have perfect control of yourself ... meaning the thinking head has to be doing the thinking, before you let the fucking head take over in the enjoyment of the fucking. Sounds philosophical, no??

i have once done a project in tokyo, with a few sg girls there. then 1 night got too drunk, cant sleep, and call one of the girl's room to ask her if she wants to come over. she said no. then we chatted a while more, with me trying to persuade her. still no.
then next morning woke up with tonnes of regrets (for calling her). for the rest of the trip there, everytime see her only face red and ears burned. once only like that enough liao.
In my humble opinion, yet again ... you got it all wrong.
First, the drinking has to be done WITH these girls .... second, the key question has to be put across face-to-face (at least under such circumstances) .... last, after she's already turned you down, dun sound desperate by asking again (almost 99% of the time, you're never get a change of mind here). ;)

hahaha... definitely makes me feels better! but i thought u r into MILF? like that where got chance to break record??
Actually, I've done a couple of them V lah ... how can you discount my TH girlfriend I told you before?? :rolleyes:
Anyway, my conclusion is that with our very accumulated experience, I dun think you'll enjoy bonking virgins nowadays ... 'coz I'm of the opinion that we should derive more pleasure from a babe who has the right curves & the right moves. Agree??
That's why MILFs are the cup of tea for now ... if anything, I had a MILF (widowed with child in her late 20s & is 35 now) some months back - she was a celibate until I walked up her tunnel & man, was she tight ... I even have pics of her pussy trikling with "virginal blood". She's the same one I posted in your site under "MILF".

must go boat quay one of these days, with the queen if possible. i will be based in bkk in 1 month plus' time... then no chance to sing karaoke with u liao...
Talking about the princess, I've not been hearing from her for a while now ... been busy playing my role of Freud recently, if you know what I mean.
As for BKK, will you be there over the weekend of 17-20 Mar?? I've got a flight booked on Tiger for a golfing break ... but my kakis still cannot get clearance from their other halves.
Would be great if we could do the catching up over there then ... I'd like to intro one very nice samster who's based in BKK too - he was the one who showed me the happening hunting grounds in BKK the last time I was there.

10 cc
13-02-2005, 03:25 PM
again, couldnt have said it better myself. understand and agreed with all your points. no pain no gain, no risk sure missed! i know i know.

nowadays too lazy liao lah. got not much interest in hooking girls, then paying hookers. clean and easy. dont waste time.

i will be bkk late this month. and thereafter, will know if need to be there at those time that u will be. pm me the nick of that bkk bro? must say hello hello to him first. maybe i will see him before i see u!

Ah Huat ^_^
13-02-2005, 04:11 PM
not chio lah. give me also don want. pay me also don want! of the 4 girls working with me now, none can be considered chio. in fact, your girls are chioer!

she not chio huh? u know.. everytime i see singapore idol, then i see this same name gal.. going thru so many round with her lousy vocal. and sitting nearby is her boss.. dunno is it kelong.. :D

as for my group of cutie.. i give back to my upper-level liao. too troublesome cose i dun have transportation. hehehe... and my commission too low, waste time leh..

thanks for yr support!!

ignis sport
13-02-2005, 04:28 PM
too troublesome cose i dun have transportation. hehehe...
hehe can i be ur part time driver?? :D

stoneking
13-02-2005, 04:36 PM
hehe can i be ur part time driver?? :D

Ask david :D

Ah Huat ^_^
13-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Ask david :D

He went back aust liao

10 cc
13-02-2005, 06:22 PM
and sitting nearby is her boss.. dunno is it kelong.. :Dher boss? which one?

as for my group of cutie.. i give back to my upper-level liao. too troublesome cose i dun have transportation. hehehe... and my commission too low, waste time leh..

thanks for yr support!!aiya... still got biz for u leh... the same place is now asking me to do monthly things... and i thought that day the pretty one i dont mind letting her see my dick someday... y so fast no more liao?

:D

Ah Huat ^_^
13-02-2005, 07:45 PM
her boss? which one?

i thought that day the pretty one i dont mind letting her see my dick someday... y so fast no more liao?

kuku lee... :D

my side pass over too many gal to me ( can rent a football ground for them to play football , and still enough for refereer.. hahaha), sadly, i cant handle so much at one time.
that nite u see that sexy cutie is a indonesia stay @ east coast, well do family, just that her hobbies is dancing and sex. she remind me of the tomb rider, angeline :D

10 cc
13-02-2005, 08:01 PM
kuku lee... :D

my side pass over too many gal to me ( can rent a football ground for them to play football , and still enough for refereer.. hahaha), sadly, i cant handle so much at one time.
that nite u see that sexy cutie is a indonesia stay @ east coast, well do family, just that her hobbies is dancing and sex. she remind me of the tomb rider, angeline :D
wah... then can invite her to my office and then we both sit down and let her tease...?

daphne is dick's employee? r u sure? u know i in this line leh... never heard about that!

Ah Huat ^_^
13-02-2005, 08:06 PM
daphne is dick's employee? r u sure? u know i in this line leh... never heard about that!

that was wat i thinking.. kuku is the judge.. that daphne i contact.. also under him sibo?

hahaha.. u know, when sometime biz bad and the gal call me, i ask her can do private show in my room for me anot :D

oh...bro, pls dun mention them liao.. cock steam when i think of how they move their arse right in front of me..

ojeff
14-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Think the more rewarding hunting grounds now are LavaLife & SingaporeCupid ... the returns are plenty becoz they're either naive (good gal sort) or horny (divorcees/separatees). ;)

Hi, may I know the website URL for Lavalife. Thank You.

sundial
14-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Hi, may I know the website URL for Lavalife. Thank You.

You so lazy to even serach by google ??