PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai mistress

Wangshang
07-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Here are some pics of my mistress in shanghai. enjoy.

Wangshang
07-02-2005, 02:44 AM
one more. comments welcome, reward me and i'll have more!

aLeGrIa
07-02-2005, 09:32 AM

hey.. nice pics.. Are her breasts real??

Wangshang
07-02-2005, 09:44 AM
hey.. nice pics.. Are her breasts real??

Yes they're a 100% real. She's 19 this year and thus still quite perky i guess. BTW, do you know why my points has actually gone down to 7? Plus i still can't access attachments. be grateful if someone can shed some light on this.

maverick72
07-02-2005, 10:02 AM
bro, very nice pics man...u must be having a hell of a time with her...especially like the one she licking on your balls :D where u got to know her? is she a student? like to find myself another one there...heehee

Wangshang
07-02-2005, 11:05 AM
bro, very nice pics man...u must be having a hell of a time with her...especially like the one she licking on your balls :D where u got to know her? is she a student? like to find myself another one there...heehee

discovered her working in a noodle shop and "rescued" her. plenty of talent in PRC, but you need to train them.

yang punk
07-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Yes they're a 100% real. She's 19 this year and thus still quite perky i guess. BTW, do you know why my points has actually gone down to 7? Plus i still can't access attachments. be grateful if someone can shed some light on this.

Someone obviously deducted your points out of envy...nevermind I up u for the nice clear pics.

Try deleting your cookies and relog in. Yr status is (P) so should be able to view.

More full bodied pics from all angles please...

ButtKing
07-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Bro, very nice smooth pussy......

Wangshang
07-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Someone obviously deducted your points out of envy...nevermind I up u for the nice clear pics.

Try deleting your cookies and relog in. Yr status is (P) so should be able to view.

More full bodied pics from all angles please...

Thank you Mr yang punk. At work now and will prepare more pics tonight when the wife is sleeping. Have pics of 3somes with my 2 thai wives too but kept in bangkok to put their mind at ease. going up there sometime end this month and will post those too.

Malefikus
07-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Thank you Mr yang punk. At work now and will prepare more pics tonight when the wife is sleeping. Have pics of 3somes with my 2 thai wives too but kept in bangkok to put their mind at ease. going up there sometime end this month and will post those too.

Moral wise: you asshole! Regarding everything else: congratulations! Looks like you set up your network to fullfill your needs... :cool: If the Thai stuff is only half as good as the Shanghai contribution.... Welcome, man, welcome! Points when system allows again.

maverick72
07-02-2005, 11:01 PM
bro Wangshang,
i really envy that you found such a rare gem...i wish i can find one in SHA too..care to share which noodle shop u found her? i notice that u screw her RAW...u taking your chances? her pussy looks really yum yum :p
btw, what is the monthly maintenance for this mistress?

noirion
08-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Man! she's a hot one.. u were practically splitting her apart in the 5th pic.. must be damn tight.. pts to u bro! :D

KingEros
08-02-2005, 01:09 AM

Good stuff ... truly appreciated. 7 points for you. :cool:

Wangshang
08-02-2005, 06:38 AM
All bros,

Thanks for the warm words of encouragement.

Found her in noodle shop along Hongmei Lu, near xiaonanguo. Shanghai mistresses can be expensive and sometimes not worth it. Friend of mine spent up to SGD6,000 monthly on his, (housing, pocket money and gifts) but she's looks stunning. Caution though, some hustlers promise you exclusivetivity but gives you the runaround. The safer bets are the young girls from the poorer provinces, forget about the KTV girls, they're usually too streetwise. I find that some of the girls working as waitresses in KTVs can be quite prettier than the hostresses. There's quite a stigma attached to working as PROs in their home cities hence the lack of talent. Pretty ones end up in Singapore, Hong #### and Macau, they make more money and no one at home is wiser.

Yes I do her raw, I'm the second BF since she left school. Also brought her for medical one time when she had a cold and told the doc to do the full check up.

Not experienced but very willing to please. She's 1.72m tall and teaching her how to dress, she's quite "mountain tortoise" still but trust me, keeps me up all night, I'm delighted with her really. Fast learner and drinks cum like a fish, bless her. She was staying in some hostel provided by company and i moved her into a proper apartment that costed me RMB2,200. Other than that I give her some pocket money. very thrifty and refuses money, she spents RMB70 a day. Obviously i give her gifts now and then, she really deserves them. Thinking of bringing her over here, (i only spend 1 or 2 weeks in china monthly), she's going back to her home in Fujian to apply for passport.

enough said, a picture says a thousand words, so here goes.......And yes she's tight and wet all the time.

Malefikus
08-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Yeah man, that is the way: Find the gem, develop her, give her some support and security and you will get your reward. And a good ass lick... :D

Thanks for the excellent pics and the informative report, you add a new quality to this plattform.

Wangshang
17-02-2005, 05:57 AM
More pictures. hope you like them. going up to see her end of month and bringing toys, will try to accomodate any special requests as to what you'll want photographed, we aim to please!

Wangshang
17-02-2005, 07:13 AM
Back again. it's 7am in the morning and i noticed that i'm the only guy in the forum (1 member and 0 guests). So i went around the old threads to try and post some replies and such, you know, to get my rep power so as to achieve happiness, prosper...wait, sorry, brainwashed from young. so as to reward the deserving brothers with points i mean.

The thing is, i find myself saying the same thing over and over again. You know, nice this and that, great this and that. Be nice if more background was provided together with the pics for discussion. Then again, this is a pic exchange forum and not a workshop on social behavior so fuck it. Nice pics.

Wangshang
17-02-2005, 01:13 PM
More pictures. hope you like them. going up to see her end of month and bringing toys, will try to accomodate any special requests as to what you'll want photographed, we aim to please!

Some kind hearted bro gave me 7 points for these. Whoever you are, god bless.

thrustmei
18-02-2005, 07:34 PM
one of the best shaved pussy i hav seen so far...good stuff...

Wangshang
18-02-2005, 07:39 PM
one of the best shaved pussy i hav seen so far...good stuff...

Thank you. this really is a honour, i am a big fan of your work! Will pass your compliments to my girl. She's getting quite fond of shaving herself, like a highlight of her day....hehehe.

capttiab
18-02-2005, 11:17 PM
U r really a lucky guy!!!

Keep the pix coming!