PDA

View Full Version : Morning Bonk for $60

Jack177
06-02-2005, 12:10 AM
I was on my way to work one morning and decided to stop by GL for breakfast. I stop by at L19 coffeeshop. They serve nice coffee at 50cents. Anyway, I was reading my newspaper when suddenly I notice a pair of sexy legs walking pass my table and quickly look up. I can only see the back of her. The dressing was a pair of black tights with a low back blouse. Then she turn back looking at me. Noticing that I was looking at her, she pop the question...'yao che ma'. I thought to myself, got no time, have to work, so I smile and shoke my head. She did not insist and continue walking. About 5 minutes later, she walked back. This time she asked me again. I could see her better from the front view, noticed that she has got big boobs. Not able to withstand the temptation, I asked how much and she said $60 including room. I nod my head and she signalled me to follow her. We walked to L15 and checked into the hotel.

Once inside the room, she helped me to take of my clothes and started to caress me as we move into the bathroom. Then she started to wash me, front and back. Top and bottom. Once we are done washing, she signalled me to dry myself and wait for her. I quickly dried myself and jumped onto the bed anticipating for her.

She climb onto the bed and started her cat bath. It was slow ans sensual. She licked from all over from my nipples to my toes. Then she concentrate at my groin area licking my boss. Slowly she licked along my thick shaft and then started to suck it. She has good suction power and I almost came. I told her to stop and she asked me if I would like come in her mouth. I said I would prefer to release my precious inside her. She counter offer to CIM and continue with FJ for a small price and if I can't come a second time, she will not charge. Not bad a deal, but I need to go to work, so I rejected her offer and signal to her to start the FJ.

She started on top and was vigorously moving up and down. I was almost reaching climax and signal for her to lie down. I did it missionary and exploded.

We then washed up and I quickly continued my journey to work. I was late for work, but what the heck.... had a good fuck and was smiling the whole day.

phantom_vroom
06-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Great FR!!!!!!! ... so u manage to get her contact?? :D

Cupid_sex_u
06-02-2005, 02:52 AM
good Fr bro. What's her stats?

impact
06-02-2005, 03:59 AM
I was on my way to work one morning and decided to stop by GL for breakfast. I stop by at L19 coffeeshop. They serve nice coffee at 50cents. Anyway, I was reading my newspaper when suddenly I notice a pair of sexy legs walking pass my table and quickly look up. I can only see the back of her. The dressing was a pair of black tights with a low back blouse. Then she turn back looking at me. Noticing that I was looking at her, she pop the question...'yao che ma'. I thought to myself, got no time, have to work, so I smile and shoke my head. She did not insist and continue walking. About 5 minutes later, she walked back. This time she asked me again. I could see her better from the front view, noticed that she has got big boobs. Not able to withstand the temptation, I asked how much and she said $60 including room. I nod my head and she signalled me to follow her. We walked to L15 and checked into the hotel.

Once inside the room, she helped me to take of my clothes and started to caress me as we move into the bathroom. Then she started to wash me, front and back. Top and bottom. Once we are done washing, she signalled me to dry myself and wait for her. I quickly dried myself and jumped onto the bed anticipating for her.

She climb onto the bed and started her cat bath. It was slow ans sensual. She licked from all over from my nipples to my toes. Then she concentrate at my groin area licking my boss. Slowly she licked along my thick shaft and then started to suck it. She has good suction power and I almost came. I told her to stop and she asked me if I would like come in her mouth. I said I would prefer to release my precious inside her. She counter offer to CIM and continue with FJ for a small price and if I can't come a second time, she will not charge. Not bad a deal, but I need to go to work, so I rejected her offer and signal to her to start the FJ.

She started on top and was vigorously moving up and down. I was almost reaching climax and signal for her to lie down. I did it missionary and exploded.

We then washed up and I quickly continued my journey to work. I was late for work, but what the heck.... had a good fuck and was smiling the whole day.

wah then she must be worth the money.mind pm me her contact??i in need of her service.thanksbro

dandan2512
06-02-2005, 11:07 AM
thks for the fr bro........ :)

Montbank
06-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Great FR!!!!!!! ... so u manage to get her contact?? :D

However good this FR is.. I am still keeping my reservations till another brudder tries this lady. Not saying I doubt the thread starter, but usually service depends on the connection between the lady and the brudder.. so maybe the brudder here has good chemistry with the lady..

Great FR though, by the thread starter.. confirm a lot of ppls go L19 for kopi this few days..

onion_rings
06-02-2005, 11:31 AM
However good this FR is..

Great FR though, by the thread starter.. confirm a lot of ppls go L19 for kopi this few days..

Definitely right now know where to find 50cents & nice kopi plus nice scenery.. ;)
So threadstarted got vital stats bo??

Squishy
06-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Question bro, do she work for the whole day or only in the mornings? :confused:
if she works only in the mornings so does that mean they have shifts too?

JackWood
06-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Bro Jack777,

Nice FR, can pm me the contact. Very interesting. :p

mugenhond1
06-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Bro..ur mornin breakfast sure heavy..hee.hee..I think u 4get 2 mention her stats..n her name..

Jack177
06-02-2005, 09:55 PM
To all Brudders, here's the stats... sorri miss it out earlier.

Name: Qing
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (All Natural Big and Soft)
BJ: 8.5/ 10 (Good job, willing to CIM if you willing to pay)
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Very Accomodating)

For Bros who wants her contact, please PM me.

tangteikchye
07-02-2005, 07:16 AM
To all Brudders, here's the stats... sorri miss it out earlier.

Name: Qing
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (All Natural Big and Soft)
BJ: 8.5/ 10 (Good job, willing to CIM if you willing to pay)
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Very Accomodating)

For Bros who wants her contact, please PM me.
thanks for fishing out such a gem! ;)

Jack177
10-02-2005, 11:24 PM
All brothers,
thank you for your PM... for those who qualified, i have PM you the contact. Remember to put up your FR after trying. Of course, if you have any good recommendation, can always PM me. thank you. :cool:

SotongBall
11-02-2005, 12:51 AM
All brothers,
thank you for your PM... for those who qualified, i have PM you the contact. Remember to put up your FR after trying. Of course, if you have any good recommendation, can always PM me. thank you. :cool:

Bro, can I have her contact as well ? I will give a good FR after trying ....

Monkey4
13-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Thanks to bro Jack 177 for Qing's contact.

Went to GL 19 on 12 Feb 05 around 5pm. Wow, many ah pek around looking at FLs. Must be that their sons and daughters had given them big ang pows so that they can bonk. :p

Managed to contact Qing and she said that come quick for her opening ceremony today as until now only eat wind, no customers up to now for the day. She quoted $60 inclusive of a hostel like room along GL 19. I confirmed with her first - got BBBJ ? She replied everything got. So we proceeded to the hostel counter where a man is manning. She asked me to buy CD, I said I got 6 (just in case 1 broke, I still got a few to spare rather than to risk raw!). She then said must buy towel. Never heard of such a thing! The man smiled and said pay $1 for 2 towels. No choice lor, I paid up. It is not the issue of money but rather it caught me unaware.

When we reached the room at the 3rd floor just before opening the room, her phone rang. It seems that a potential repeat customer called and asked whether can come down now. She replied "Give me 20 mins I will be down". Hearing this, I sian a bit cos it seems to be going to be a rush job.

Went In, she stripped quickly revealing a red bra and a red g string. Hurried me to wash my small head alone and she didnt bother to take a bath. Lan Lan, I washed my small head and lie on the bed. She then catbath me from the nipples and straight to my small head to do BBBJ. Ok lah, her BBBJ seems reasonably satisfying and after a while, she spilled out her saliva and then just when I thought she going to put on condom for FJ, she proceeded to mouth me again. Hey, not bad, not rushing! I thought to myself. Then I asked her can CIM and 2 round? She said can CIM but for second round must pay $110 all in. So what I want ? First round CIM, second round FJ she asked. I replied let FJ first round then I will decide. So she capped me and rode on me. Wah lau, maybe her BBJ so good or I long time no bonk (not too long lah - 1 week only), after she sat on me for a few thrush, I quickly asked her to change to missionary position cos I can feel that I am coming. So I flipped her over and rammed her missionary with her huge boobs moving rapidly up and down. Before long, I cummed. She said " long time never do is it, so fast u cum oredi". I said ya lor. The rest is sop, she bathed herself then followed by me. After dressing up, I asked her want me to introduce bro to her and she said ok. So bros who want her contact can PM Jack 177 for her contact as a due respect to him. The summary of Qing is as follows:-

Looks : 6/10 - lau chio
Boobs : 7/10 - real ones I think about 36C - dark nipples
Body : 6/10
Catbath : 6/10 - rather short
BBBJ : 7/10 - for a PRC I think it can be considered quite good
CIM : Did not try but I think she permit it.
Second round : Must top up for bros who got the power to do the 2nd bonk
RTF : Not likely cos I think I will try Ya Wen as recommended by bro Jacky Chan ( personally for appearance wise I think Qing is slightly better than Ya Wen but service wise based on the numerous FRs submitted, Ya Wen seemed better - will target Ya Wen next week - wait for my FR).

Happy Lunar New Year to all brothers out there and wishing u all have a "COCK FULFILLING" YEAR. :p

Jack177
13-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Happy Lunar New Year to all brothers out there and wishing u all have a "COCK FULFILLING" YEAR. :p

Bro SimonSim,
Good FR... glad that you have a good bonk with Qing. I will look out for your FR on Ya Wen. Cheers.

chinaman
13-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Thanks bro for ur FR !

JackWood
13-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Happy Lunar New Year to all brothers out there and wishing u all have a "COCK FULFILLING" YEAR. :p[/QUOTE]

Bro Simon, nice FR! aso got the contact from bro Jack 177 will try next week after this few days CNY.

Happy Bonking. :)

Jack177
14-02-2005, 10:54 PM
To the 3 brothers that have up my points, a very big thank you. Also to all that I have PM Qing's contact, please FR to share your experience. thanks again. :cool:

cuntarow
16-02-2005, 09:09 PM
To the 3 brothers that have up my points, a very big thank you. Also to all that I have PM Qing's contact, please FR to share your experience. thanks again. :cool:
hi bro can i have the num pls will post a fr and when i call her jus tell her who recommened huh :)

sexspider
18-02-2005, 01:44 AM
Good fr keep going........ may i hav try can u pm me her no??
thanx in adv

happy bonking :)

Jack177
23-02-2005, 11:33 PM
This morning, I saw Qing again at the same spot along L19. Did not go for her because towards month end. Haven't got pay yet. But there seems to be a few other FL there. btw, bros that I have given contact to, pls FR if you have tried. thanks. ;)

Jack177
26-04-2005, 01:17 AM
It is another morning to work and decided to stop at GL for breakfast. This time i recee around L8 to L12 since odd lanes already have cameras. There are few FL at L10 and looks quite good too. They quoted $100, so neber try. Maybe next time. Anyone have good morning FR to share?

cybron
26-04-2005, 03:55 PM
good thing dun last.. hard to get a cheap bonk at good rate... ;)

It is another morning to work and decided to stop at GL for breakfast. This time i recee around L8 to L12 since odd lanes already have cameras. There are few FL at L10 and looks quite good too. They quoted $100, so neber try. Maybe next time. Anyone have good morning FR to share?

Khoratian
26-04-2005, 10:06 PM
wa early early morning GL for FL roaming leow ah? or only her? if so next time i think morning i go GL makan breakfast lol

Jack177
27-06-2007, 06:01 AM
Hi All,
It has been a long while since I have posted a FR, I believe this to be another GEM. The FR goes like this.

It is another morning bonk story, but i will just go straight to the details.

SL
Stat: B boobs but feels little bit hard
BBBJ: Fantastic... no rush and knows how to control so that you do cim
AJ: Stick her touge so deep in, if you just shitted, spare her.
FJ: OK, because of the BBBJ and AJ already so shiok.

Service wise, very good, no rush and only $60 + $10 (room) + $2 (CD) + $10 (tips)

Where to find her .... GL16, sometimes she wonders to GL 12. usually wears white dress (1 piece with short skirt).

cool_n_long66
27-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Bro....
Yes...way to go. Always good to have a good start esp in the morning :D

Keep it up....nice FR.

bigbig2007
27-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi All,
It has been a long while since I have posted a FR, I believe this to be another GEM. The FR goes like this.

It is another morning bonk story, but i will just go straight to the details.

SL
Stat: B boobs but feels little bit hard
BBBJ: Fantastic... no rush and knows how to control so that you do cim
AJ: Stick her touge so deep in, if you just shitted, spare her.
FJ: OK, because of the BBBJ and AJ already so shiok.

Service wise, very good, no rush and only $60 + $10 (room) + $2 (CD) + $10 (tips)

Where to find her .... GL16, sometimes she wonders to GL 12. usually wears white dress (1 piece with short skirt).

Hi! Bro...can I have her contcat....thanks...so horny after reading yr write-up....just cannot wait...

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Hi! Bro...can I have her contcat....thanks...so horny after reading yr write-up....just cannot wait...

Bro i can see that you really buey tahan liao...
This Thread Is from 05-02-2005,
now the lady also donno at PRC cycling or donno where liao. :D

Ps: Chey... i tot new blood... :o

surfcell
27-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Ya, when I reading this thread from page 1, I also wonder about the story as it is dated in 2005?

haha, quite funny when Bro clit linker says the PRC maybe cycling somewhere in CHINA now....

Cheers!

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 05:38 PM
the lady also donno at PRC cycling or donno where liao.

Ps: Chey... i tot new blood...

Woah... nowadays people so trigger happy hor? :rolleyes:
Like that also can kena zapped? :confused:

soberguy
27-06-2007, 06:22 PM

huh? someone zapped u for that? Hmmm...

Jack177
29-06-2007, 12:34 AM

Bro Clit Licker,
thread was started in 2005. that was about Qing. Now is about SL. still within a few days only...

btw, i am not the one that zap you.
cheers.

QQ8899
29-06-2007, 01:08 AM
Bro Clit Licker,
thread was started in 2005. that was about Qing. Now is about SL. still within a few days only...

btw, i am not the one that zap you.
cheers.

It's your this SL name Sheng Ling or Xin Ling? She'll be leaving s'pore on 7th July right? If so, please don't post in this thread anymore, u should have search whether is there a thread on her. And in fact there is.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=70526&highlight=Sheng+Ling

Bro bbbjkim and Bro Redoxan has each started a thread on her, the above-link is the one started by Bro bbbjkim. In fact the thread has not been moving for more than 10 days liao.