PDA

View Full Version : GL cat 150 versus PRC FL cat 100

Eastpipper
05-02-2005, 09:47 PM
GL cat 150 versus PRC FL cat 100

which one will bros here choose to have?

personally,i have nt have a single sexified session with any prc fl so far(had more than 10x experience)
but most of the cat $150 dun disappoint me.
any comments bros?

aaaaaa
05-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Did PRC sleep for overnight? how much they charge down here? i've been to china and bring KTV PRC back to hotel and they charge RMB 2000 for overnight stay (can many times) and 1500 RMB for one shot. :D

Tai_zi21
05-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Is It Correct To Post On This Section? :confused:

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 10:29 PM
any comments bros?

got got........post at this section hor :D

The Legal Geylang Scene (http://forum.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)

Tai_zi21
05-02-2005, 10:32 PM
got got........post at this section hor :D

The Legal Geylang Scene (http://forum.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)

Bro Never Go out mah? Sat leh!!!

ang076
05-02-2005, 10:39 PM
I would choose CAT 150.. as the WLs can speak English..

I cant understand Chinese well. Beside , CAT 150 WL is safer than PRC FL.

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Bro Never Go out mah? Sat leh!!!

Cripple leh.........can't go out :(

Tai_zi21
05-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Cripple leh.........can't go out :(

No wonder Thought u so guai at home sat stay at home leh! Haha... ;)

Montbank
05-02-2005, 10:50 PM
No wonder Thought u so guai at home sat stay at home leh! Haha... ;)

Tai_zi also very guai stay at home mah... lolz..

poolhot.
05-02-2005, 10:55 PM
I would choose CAT 150.. as the WLs can speak English..

I cant understand Chinese well. Beside , CAT 150 WL is safer than PRC FL.

why safe? cos they go for checkup? but onli 2 weeks once. U might fuck her after the guy before U who did raw to her and yr condom broke. Or she might hv ulcer in her mouth while 3BJ U.

So how safe is safe? :)

poolhot.
05-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Tai_zi also very guai stay at home mah... lolz..

I also guai guai also except just bonk a indo FL earlier on. see my avatar. keke

aaaaaa
05-02-2005, 11:55 PM
why my post been deleted??? :confused:

ryanlim
06-02-2005, 01:49 AM
why my post been deleted??? :confused:

why i can see your post??? :confused:

Eastpipper
06-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Is It Correct To Post On This Section? :confused:
i think so,is sex discussion rite?

risingeast
06-02-2005, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=Eastpipper]GL cat 150 versus PRC FL cat 100

Right, most sessions with GL cat 150 better than with PRC FL. But PRC FL have some good sessions and also looks different and better. Sometimes everyday eat the same food also sian.

Montbank
06-02-2005, 11:16 AM
I also guai guai also except just bonk a indo FL earlier on. see my avatar. keke

kaoz.. bo jioz ? hai wo bo pian guai guai stay home.. :p

fish76
06-02-2005, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=Eastpipper]GL cat 150 versus PRC FL cat 100

I admit that 150 provides great service, 90% of the time and PRC is like buying toto.

The crux of the issue here is 150 is a super commercial thingy, will be almost impossible to sian. And they do the same thing for every guy. For PRC, firstly, they are from CHINA> Sometimes too many M'sian also sian.

More importantly, MEn are hopeful creatures, the reason why we visit FL PRC, is because we are hoping.....hopeing to get bettter service that others, and in the wildest hope, of hoping that we may a possibility of bonking for free.

Eastpipper
06-02-2005, 11:30 AM
free bonk gts lost of problem one,is very hard & rare to find a gd free bonk w no strings attached.
btw me still looking 4 it! :D

aaaaaa
06-02-2005, 08:23 PM
I have been to china and the KTV PRC is go out with you to hotel for one night is 2000 RMB and one shot only is 1500RMB. Is this better then the PRC in our geylang or CHina better?

Ethanas
07-02-2005, 07:46 AM

Depends IF you find a PRC gem or not ;) Some are good lah. Personally I'd one or two good PRC bonks, chemistry is the key. heh~

Ethanas
07-02-2005, 07:48 AM
I have been to china and the KTV PRC is go out with you to hotel for one night is 2000 RMB and one shot only is 1500RMB. Is this better then the PRC in our geylang or CHina better?

Dude 2000RMB or 1500RMB is hell expensive :P

depends on individual. Personally in China ones are generally okay nia leh.

santaizi
07-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Did PRC sleep for overnight? how much they charge down here? i've been to china and bring KTV PRC back to hotel and they charge RMB 2000 for overnight stay (can many times) and 1500 RMB for one shot. :D

you had been cheated.
overnight where got 2k rmb so ex?
1k and below also easy to find.

aaaaaa
08-02-2005, 05:42 PM
i've been to Shanghai KTV and they charge 2000 RMB for overnight and they just like social esscot and they can accompany you out for lunch or dinner and they just like your girlfriend> is this good?? do local PRC like this?

santaizi
09-02-2005, 09:18 AM
i've been to Shanghai KTV and they charge 2000 RMB for overnight and they just like social esscot and they can accompany you out for lunch or dinner and they just like your girlfriend> is this good?? do local PRC like this?

some local PRC got do this.
and you doesnt even need to pay for these.

astrozz
09-02-2005, 10:16 AM

personally,i have nt have a single sexified session with any prc fl so far(had more than 10x experience)
but most of the cat $150 dun disappoint me.
any comments bros?

The answer is quite obvious, me too will choose GL150 anytime against PRC FL. in the local scene, its the matter of what we want , price or service. if we look for a little more economical fun, PRC will do the job, its like one bro said , hitting the toto if you happen to get one that is real good. But if I want assured service/quality, GL150 is a sure bet.

aaaaaa
09-02-2005, 10:43 AM

Last time i go Shanghai KTV and inside the KTV got 1000 PRC for you to choose! Everytime 10 PRC will come inside the room and let you choose, if you not happy, next 10 will come in. Choose until you find the right one.

Then you can bring the PRC back to your hotel room and also can wack them lots of times depends on your skill. In the morning then paid them 2000 RMB and you can ask them to go shopping or lunch with you. They will bring you jalan jalan in shanghai! Is this good??? Local PRC will bring us jalan or we jalan ourself? :confused:

santaizi
09-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Then you can bring the PRC back to your hotel room and also can wack them lots of times depends on your skill. In the morning then paid them 2000 RMB and you can ask them to go shopping or lunch with you. They will bring you jalan jalan in shanghai! Is this good??? Local PRC will bring us jalan or we jalan ourself? :confused:

who say no?

if you are good, you are sex FOC + dating a few more times.

Shanghai if you know pple there, overnight only 1000rmb.. where need 2000rmb? dont sound like you damn expert leh.

got 1000rmb, you go ask around lor. confirm got. model-look alike somemore.
in china, everything uis connection + $$$$ one lor.

santaizi
09-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Local PRC will bring us jalan or we jalan ourself? :confused:

thye dont shop as much as we do in singapore.
so should be we bring them go jalan instead of they bring us.
ai yo!!!

aaaaaa
09-02-2005, 10:17 PM
i go one is high class KTV in shanghai Puxi. Mamasan said tips is 300RMB, bring out hotel for one shot is 1500RMB and overnight is 2000RMB. Where got 1000RMB one?? i think is only one shot lah! no sleep with you one lah! :(

santaizi
10-02-2005, 08:15 AM
i go one is high class KTV in shanghai Puxi. Mamasan said tips is 300RMB, bring out hotel for one shot is 1500RMB and overnight is 2000RMB. Where got 1000RMB one?? i think is only one shot lah! no sleep with you one lah! :(

1st you say no 1000rmb
now you say only one shot?
then you say no sleep with me?
which is which?

think you are newbie in shanghai, kanna chop liao.

aaaaaa
10-02-2005, 10:33 AM
hey, have you ever been to shanghai? name out the KTV lah! i have been there for several times already lah! name out lah and let me convince lah! :mad:

risingeast
10-02-2005, 11:31 AM

ya, agree that Shanghai KTV is better quality and better looking, service also better for skills and longer time and make you feel happier. But also, price you mention is too high lah. Can get very good looking gals and service for much less.

aaaaaa
10-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Shanghai is much develop and the city is full of hope. Maybe cheaper one is in Tong Guan or Shen zheng where the PRC they come from poor province but shanghai had wash all the PRC brain already that's why the price is higher as the standard of living down there is higher! :o

santaizi
10-02-2005, 05:53 PM
hey, have you ever been to shanghai? name out the KTV lah! i have been there for several times already lah! name out lah and let me convince lah! :mad:

forget the name liao.
but confirm got cheaper than what you had paid for.
i pay for model-look alive for only 1000 rmb while you need to pay 1500rmb for short time.
next time you going there. let me know. i show you around lah if i am going there about the same time as you.

Shanghai is much develop and the city is full of hope. Maybe cheaper one is in Tong Guan or Shen zheng where the PRC they come from poor province but shanghai had wash all the PRC brain already that's why the price is higher as the standard of living down there is higher! :o

that is Dong Guan not tong guan.
dong guan is in guang dong.
yes, there two places are alot cheaper than shanghai.
if you are expert in these two places. 500 can get you overnight liao.

shanghai is expensiver than these two place?
correct?
but it doesnt need to pay for 2000rmb for overnight sia.

santaizi
10-02-2005, 05:55 PM
ya, agree that Shanghai KTV is better quality and better looking, service also better for skills and longer time and make you feel happier. But also, price you mention is too high lah. Can get very good looking gals and service for much less.

i believe he is new in shanghai.
he kanna chop liao.
agree?

aaaaaa
10-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Dong Guan is a dead place, you can't bring the PRC to jalan jalan for shopping. Shanghai is different, you can bring them to "Why Tan" for a scroll, go Hyatt for coffee at 88th floor. I got one PRC which is Gong Li look alike you know! :D

santaizi
11-02-2005, 08:50 AM
Dong Guan is a dead place, you can't bring the PRC to jalan jalan for shopping. Shanghai is different, you can bring them to "Why Tan" for a scroll, go Hyatt for coffee at 88th floor. I got one PRC which is Gong Li look alike you know! :D

who told you dong guan cannot bring PRC to jalan jalan?
not surprised to find gong li look alike as she is not the only one who look like gong li.

lawry
11-02-2005, 11:14 AM
you had been cheated.
overnight where got 2k rmb so ex?
1k and below also easy to find.
wah u power!! 1k below in shanghai u also can find?
those village gal type???
sigh.. i always get cheated going to shanghai leh.. charge me 1.5K ~ 2K overnite bonk.... tips already 500rmb liao.. sian.. maybe u can tell me where to find and which ktv to go?? pls post FR??
10q in advance..

CHAI TAO,

lawry

santaizi
11-02-2005, 01:31 PM
wah u power!! 1k below in shanghai u also can find?
those village gal type???
sigh.. i always get cheated going to shanghai leh.. charge me 1.5K ~ 2K overnite bonk.... tips already 500rmb liao.. sian.. maybe u can tell me where to find and which ktv to go?? pls post FR??
10q in advance..

CHAI TAO,

lawry

can can
i let you know the place and ktv later.
wait for my business partner to email me the place.
cause i dont remember those places one.

you go with friend
and go with business partner + gong an, the price got abit different one.
you dont know meh?

for 1k , not from those ktv.
you need friend to intro one.

aaaaaa
11-02-2005, 09:44 PM
The KTV i go one in shanghai is call "Jing She Da Di", "Tian Shan Ren Jian" & "Di Hao", All three KTV got 1000 PRC to choose. All charges almost the same, Tips is 300RMB, bring out one shot is 1500RMB and overnight is 2000RMB. i personally find that "Di Hao" PRC is better than the rest.

Have you guys been there before? there is also one call "Tai Yang Cheng" but very low class and its charge 1000RMB :D