PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want bonk - in real life?

Pages : [1] 2 3

shadowlunar04
04-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Who do you want to bonk in real life? Can be anybody, colleagues, friends, celebrities, public figures, etc. Me kicked off first, as usual.

There is a receptionist with one of my customers. Everytime, I go and visit this customer of mine, this receptionist will always makes jokes and chat with me. Sometimes, I will stay back a while just to TCSS with her. Best thing is I often see her zaogeng because she was sitting down and I was standing up. I always wanted to rip off her clothes and bonk her on her desk. Wouldn't that be wonderful? I did checked my colleagues who also always visit this customer of mine but all they told me was this gal always gives them a straight face. They were quite surprised when they heard me mentioned this gals always makes jokes and chat with me. Now, trying to sian her to go out for a dinner and a drink. :D

Another one is the drink stall owner of the canteen near my office. I think this lady is about 30++ but she keeps a good figure. Want neh neh got neh neh, want backside got backside. Every morning, if I go back to office, I would order 2 half boiled eggs and a kopi. Sometimes, I would dream cracking the eggs on her breasts and licked her off. Moreover, she likes to wear sleeveless tees and shorts. So, it's easily to know what's the color of her bra that day. And her legs make you just want to lick every inch of it. What a view to start a day. :D

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 01:39 AM
What a view to start a day. :D

so envious of you............ :(

Hakoshu
05-02-2005, 01:42 AM
I want to bonk my teacher when in school days, now i want to bonk those female officers(Millitary) i see..

newbadass
05-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Angelina Jolie. Maybe Jennifer Garner. Monica Bellucini I will consider if the first 2 are busy.

Seriously, I want to bonk my masseuse. Just can't figure out how to approach the issue. She has been blowing me for a year now. We chat like old friends, so I don't want to possibly insult her by being too blunt. Very wimpy of me right? :o

asdfghjkl
05-02-2005, 02:17 AM
blowing already.. can :p

pexter
05-02-2005, 02:50 AM
I'll gladly trade 10 yrs of my miserable life in exchange for a bonk with Fiona Xie... :P~

Tai_zi21
05-02-2005, 03:42 AM
Hhmm Time For mi To Dream again!
Singapore-Erica Lee
Hong ####-Guo Ke ying
Taiwan-Yang Chen Ling!

My 3 Dreams Bonks! :D

Fearless
05-02-2005, 04:28 AM
Fantasize bonking with Ann Kok .. woo hoo ... :p

holymannn
05-02-2005, 08:47 AM
my houseamate's gal friend, hope can bonk her when my gf and and housemate not around. then can f**k her from her room to my room, from living room to kitchen... :) how fantastic

rahl
05-02-2005, 09:03 AM
Who do you want to bonk in real life? Can be anybody, colleagues, friends, celebrities, public figures, etc. Me kicked off first, as usual.

Thanks for sharing bro, really enjoyed reading.

For myself, it will be the one group of women who has touched me the most - hair dressers kekeke. And some of them are real nice and friendly too, fun to talk to, especially the foreigners.

Why wont my hair grow faster? :D

But then difficult lah. Open concept how to approach without letting everyone else hear.

Sadman04
05-02-2005, 09:31 AM
My wife has this friend who always come to my house. She was 22 yrs old. Has a nice figure and not too big nor small boobs. Always has a fantasy of bonking her but keep a distance from her as she is my wife friend. So far did not see much of her zaogeng except for once while she was sitting on the sofa while I was sitting on the floor selecting vcd for her to watch. She was wearing a shory jean skirt and she did not cross her leg. Saw a slim sight of her white panties. That make my didi stand up.

The last trip she came to my house and I took half a day off. Reach home and saw she came to pay a visit. She was wearing a spatgetti white colour and jean skirt. Make my mind run wild again. Tell myelf later go toilet will wank it off thinking of I was bonking her wildly away.

Late afternoon told my wife I am going to have my shower. My wife was in the kitchen cooking away. So I have to shout to inform her. Her friend was in the hall dinner table reading some book. Than her firend told me. "Can I disturb you" Gigglingly away after mentioning it. In my heart I was thinking. What up on her mind? Straight went to toilet and have a nice fantasy of me bonking her.

Till today. My mind still running wild for her. :p

kukujiao
05-02-2005, 10:42 AM
I want to bonk Kyoko Fukada from japan.... heehee.... She sure scream as hell

ne iihcomik
05-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Singapore - Lynn Poh, Ericia Lee and my recep colleague who zaogengs on the average twice a day to me

HK - Chingmy Yau

Japan - Ayumi Hamasaki

US - Jenifer Aniston, Beyonce

octopuffy
05-02-2005, 11:51 AM
a sales rep from ce****master wines & another sales rep from G*SeaC*... the 2 of them look alike with similar A1-topside figures...drool drool...if only i can get to sandwitch them...gladly give 20yrs of my miserable life...haiz :rolleyes:

stephenL
05-02-2005, 11:55 AM
my horny wife.....hahaha

sexlover
05-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Have a gangbang with this group of girl,, I have willing to give up my life,,,

Guo Ke Xing,
Yuen Jie Ying,
Angelina Jolie,
Fiona Xie,
Lisa Ang

:D

tikus69
05-02-2005, 01:15 PM
I won't mind bonking Lisa Ang. Damn sweet looking face and what a body! Saw her in person before and she looks even more sexy. Damn... must go PCC now.

imom
05-02-2005, 01:45 PM

Japan - Ayumi Hamasaki

Bro,

I think you might change your mind about Ayumi if you see her without make-up, without all the brilliant air-brushing work done on pictures.... heh...

justhorny
05-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Singapore-Erica Lee
Hong ####-Guo Ke ying
Taiwan-Yang Chen Ling!

My 3 Dreams Bonks!

Hmmm... no wonder one of them is in ur avatar :p

For me, it has to be Taiwan 郭靜純 ... just look at this clip and u know :D

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16AYS077UE9BT2BL5C9O9084II

imom
05-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Hmm, 'in real life'?

I think most bros have listed 'fantasy' bonks. In our real lives we bonk GFs, WLs, friends, colleagues, etc...

In my everyday life, I'd love to bonk:

- one of my bank's RMs
- a couple of my friend's wives/GFs (but of course I would never do that...)
- a few of my friends (which, ahem, I have done...)
- a few of my neighbours (which, sadly, I have not managed)

Fantasy bonks:

- Kate Beckinsale
- Nakashima Mika
- Jeon Ji Hyun
- Elva Hsiao

Castrol
05-02-2005, 03:06 PM
busty Drew Barrymore!

Cheri_Popper
05-02-2005, 05:27 PM
My "fanatasy" bonk will be

1) Cecilia Cheung :D (See my Avatar)

2) Minori Aoi

3) Jolin Tsai

4) Elva Hsiao

5) Yvonne Yeo ( A friend of mine)

6) Ericia Lee

7) Fiona Xie (Ever screw 1 PRC in Malaysia looks and speak very much like her)

8) Maggie Cheung

I very GREEDY hor!! :D

Optimus_Prime
05-02-2005, 05:40 PM
An Ex-colleague who was also an ex-teacher...

she was 7 yrs my senior and was a former JC teacher. We went on an overseas trip with some of my other colleagues. On I think it was the 3rd nite, I saw her sitting alone at the hotel's roof-top bar. My other colleagues were busy with the pool-table at the lounge, so I decided to join her. always had a crush on her and she really did not look her age (31). anyway we were chatting happily and she was leaning forward listening intently as I was talking about my NS days.. (then still young so nothing to say exceptNS stories loh)

Oh boy.. the blouse she was wearing offered me a grand view of her bra inside. She had on those buttoned blouse but the buttons were spaced quite far apart, so when she leaned forward.. I could clearly see thru the gap to her lean bod. Remembered she had a slight tummy but her B cup breasts were virtually pushing against her white bra. Had a hard time concentrating after that (not easy with my cock straining against my loose bermudas and me crosiing my legs to hide the buldge)

Too bad, my colleagues joined in after that... and I went back to the room to PCC while fantasing abt her.

rahl
05-02-2005, 10:04 PM
My "fanatasy" bonk will be

1) [COLOR=Red]Cecilia Cheung

Yes, fantastic weapon that one :D

risingeast
06-02-2005, 11:27 AM
My fantasy bonk is Vivian Hsu and Erica Lee.

But my wish bonk is my colleague who has a good figure, wears tight tops and interesting bras. Throughout the day, she will come and sit in front of me and talk about work, and her breasts will rests on my desk top in front, and sometimes move her shoulders and arms-her bra will move her breasts correspondingly. And she knows I keep looking at her breasts and I think she likes it. One yer already and still no chance to bonk her. But I am waiting...

squirt
07-02-2005, 12:41 AM
my collegue. big butt and small waist. Very sexy type of body shape. She is somemore a very nice girl, those office senior women like to talk to her like daughter. Is very close fren to me too, always go out for dinner shopping etc. sometime standing from side, can see her bra and meat. never fail to marikita. my ultimate dream is to bonk her. have this fantasy for a long time. everyday also pcc. damn scare i'll spoil my engine. dripping liao, no more shooting...:-(

giggz83
07-02-2005, 02:52 AM
SPore -- Fiona Xie & jamie teo..
Taiwan -- One raceQueen always featured in a Taiwan Variety Prog (channel 52 .. 11pm)
HK -- Athena Chu, Peng Dan, Wan Qi Wen.
JP -- Nana Natsume, Amu Masaki & Ruu Hoshino.. hhehehehe..

Global -- Angelina jolie & Maria Sharapova ...

ehhh.... not that demanding hor... hehehehe... :D
Cos, i dont have any "wana bonk" target near me leh .. sianz...

queenie
07-02-2005, 03:02 AM
Hmmm... no wonder one of them is in ur avatar :p

Wow I woundn't mind having a session with her...
And I haven't even kissed another girl before!

smallcock
07-02-2005, 03:12 AM
my childhood lover, know her for 13 years liao, everynow and then think of her and pcc... shiok...

too bad, she's married liao... sian... :rolleyes:

Amx 10
07-02-2005, 03:28 AM

She is damm chio leh bro. I oso wanna bonk this kinda of gal. :p

CumInstructor
07-02-2005, 06:45 AM
Singapore-Erica Lee

bro....ericia lee is a frequent go-er at Zouk n Phuture...might wanna try your luck bumping into her....

PS...You'll definitely melt when you see her face to face ....well i physically did! :D

medicheng
07-02-2005, 08:53 AM
mine will be that A*A chinese insurance agent, that time she downblouse saw her red lacy bra, that make me sign on the paper right away.... haha not bad as i got her to go dinner date and a neo print session with me hugging her... waiting more to come.... :X

another one is my friend's younger sis.... still cannot forget the way she sits and uncross her legs..... think only poly girl or something......

keke... sound bad hor?

justme
07-02-2005, 11:27 AM
well. me want a old one....xiang yun

Tai_zi21
07-02-2005, 02:14 PM
bro....ericia lee is a frequent go-er at Zouk n Phuture...might wanna try your luck bumping into her....

PS...You'll definitely melt when you see her face to face ....well i physically did! :D

Well Bro i Always Frequent Zouk Last Time also! But So Far I Had See Fiona Xie,Jamie Yeo and Jeanette Aw Before! Still Haven't See My Dream Babe Erica Lee Before! :(

Montbank
07-02-2005, 02:29 PM
bro....ericia lee is a frequent go-er at Zouk n

Sorry to say that, I have seen her with her boyfriend a few years back at the Archery Range in Marina Square.. not very special... maybe her face isn't my type....

coolpix2075
07-02-2005, 02:44 PM
My fantasy will be bonking my colleague... actually not those chio type and figure wise ok only but it is always very shiok feeling to bonk her! :p how i wish i am able to fulfill tat dream..... any bros can impart some skills? ;)

sinfulguy
07-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Jennifer alexandro....that CNA women that was shanker's ex. Don;t ask me why...just thought it would be pretty wild with her

mahj
07-02-2005, 05:10 PM

I have my list too: two of them are my neighbours. The one living next door resembles the japanese AV Bunko. Once I was talking to her when she swat down (attending to her daughter), I look down and could see her nipples as she was not wearing a bra. The other neighbour stays right at the end of the corridor. Also look like jap. Very friendly lady.

I also want to bonk this temp girl in my office. Don't know how to describe her.

chickenzip
07-02-2005, 05:55 PM
mine will be my gf younger sis "feel guilty sia" :o

will die if i could slid my hard cock in/out her little small hot wet mouth! holding her angel like face, i face fuck her , pushing my hard cock as deep in as possible, coating my cock with her saliva, then spray my hot white thick cum onto her angel face! Shit...what a dream!!!

Marco Lee
07-02-2005, 06:12 PM
My ex female boss.

Damn ugly, saggy and fierce. But my ultimate fantasy was to rip off her corporate blouse, tear off her grandma panties, smash up her spects, then pushed her head down, make her do a BJ, HJ, FJ before I offload in her mouth...all in the beauty of her grand office in the heart of Raffles Place.

shadowlunar04
08-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Can see that a lot of bros wanted to bonk their colleagues, neighbours and celebrities. I think it's they are the people who surround you in everyday lives, and you can't really touch them. Just can only fantasize about what you will do to them. I believe it's the inside beast in everyone of us wanted to do the extreme act on someone in our wet dreams. :D

I guess that makes us common. Hot shots with a lustful desire. :D

coolpix2075
08-02-2005, 08:51 AM
Can see that a lot of bros wanted to bonk their colleagues, neighbours and celebrities. I think it's they are the people who surround you in everyday lives, and you can't really touch them. Just can only fantasize about what you will do to them. I believe it's the inside beast in everyone of us wanted to do the extreme act on someone in our wet dreams. :D

I guess that makes us common. Hot shots with a lustful desire. :D

imagine if one day we really get to bonk these ppl i thk tat will be a total satisfaction in our lifes.... though some of us do visit WLs to get over the fantasy but thk the feeling is still world apart..... it is always precious and unforgettable for things that we couldn't get it.... juz my humble opinion....

shadowlunar04
08-02-2005, 09:07 AM
imagine if one day we really get to bonk these ppl i thk tat will be a total satisfaction in our lifes.... though some of us do visit WLs to get over the fantasy but thk the feeling is still world apart..... it is always precious and unforgettable for things that we couldn't get it.... juz my humble opinion....

Most of the bros here mentioned they are willing to trade almost anything just to get a bonk of the gals in their dreams.

Imagine if the gal in my wet dreams working in GL as WL, at most, I will part with me is my $150 and some tips. :D

It's always the unreachable things that make you willing to give up almost anything. But, we all always take things for granted in our daily everyday lives. After all, we are just human beings, right?

asdfghjkl
08-02-2005, 09:27 AM
After all, we are just human beings, right?

well said.. moon :)

justme
08-02-2005, 09:35 AM
come to think of it, Amy Khor would be nice.

mahj
08-02-2005, 10:31 AM
My ex female boss.

Damn ugly, saggy and fierce. But my ultimate fantasy was to rip off her corporate blouse, tear off her grandma panties, smash up her spects, then pushed her head down, make her do a BJ, HJ, FJ before I offload in her mouth...all in the beauty of her grand office in the heart of Raffles Place.

Sounds like my current boss.... In addition, she is short, proud, old and fat. Not sure if I could bonk her, though.

ne iihcomik
08-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Sounds like my current boss.... In addition, she is short, proud, old and fat. Not sure if I could bonk her, though.

Have to disagree wif u guys on this. I've got a female boss who kind of propositions to me once in a while. She fits your descriptions....fat, old, ugly etc. I can NOT bring myself to even imagining sex wif her. Really dun tink my dick will stand. :confused:

chickenzip
08-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Another wishing list : my frz, a 30+ married woman w/o kids. Still F##king well maintain. a petite lady standing @ abt 1.6m , pearl white soft skin & handful boobs, slim body...Woooo! husband on frequent OBT...me always fantasize abt her calling me over then seduce me..ha! I imagine myself licking her wet hot cunt oozing with juice...then she will suck my hard rod like a hungry slut, slurping and sucking till my hot cum spurt into her hungry mouth! ArggHH....dream over! :D

dudick
08-02-2005, 11:39 AM
I want to bonk all the women that appear in FHM and Maxim :D

coolpix2075
08-02-2005, 12:04 PM

kekeke..... i thk tat's every man's dream! :D

nuclearkid
08-02-2005, 11:07 PM
come to think of it, Amy Khor would be nice.

Hey, I was thinking about it just awhile ago as bro Marco Lee mentioned tasting the meat of a authority figure, something which fascinates me. Can't explain the feeling, maybe its just the dominance over a powerful female. Lily Neo is quite pretty too. :D

asdfghjkl
08-02-2005, 11:31 PM
I vote for MP Irene Ng!

duothrust
09-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Fiona Xie with her 'boing! boing!' assets seems to be most appealing :p

facial
10-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Definitely Fiona Xie. With that voice and that melons ................ Phew....

JBCheongster
10-02-2005, 02:48 PM
I vote for MP Irene Ng!
Bro, why dun u vote for Ho Ching instead...... :D

facial
10-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Bro, why dun u vote for Ho Ching instead...... :D

great sense of humour ...... up your point liao

SteveAu
10-02-2005, 03:04 PM
i will wan to bonk,sherly fox,christine chan,lisa ang,diana ser,suzanne jung and joanne lee..all news reporter..with all their office wear on..strip them slowly and play their bodies...wooooooooo... :D

t123
10-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Debbie Wong.

sexytoy.com.sg
10-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Well Bro i Always Frequent Zouk Last Time also! But So Far I Had See Fiona Xie,Jamie Yeo and Jeanette Aw Before! Still Haven't See My Dream Babe Erica Lee Before! :(

Seen Erica lee at liquid rm

JBCheongster
10-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Debbie Wong.
Me suaku, who's she :confused:

Facial, thks bro, will upz u once recovered. :D

viewtiful
10-02-2005, 06:02 PM
sorry... dun mind i join in...in real life i would like to bonk my sister in law.... she once told me bout her sex life with her botfriend.... turns me on man....really!!!! quite in experience... told me that she would also think about doing it. broke up with bf recently...

dirtymonk82
10-02-2005, 09:29 PM
ermm...fann wong anyone? :D

forumer
10-02-2005, 09:58 PM
ermm...fann wong anyone? :D

bonking her with christopher lee watching at the side.... haha. :D

Cao_pi
10-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Woo~ Just finish 2 days of intensive ang pao giving, sian $400+ gone, i dun even have kids yet. knn... Anyway how bout all u bros here? Got burn pocket bo? But one thing i found out is that all my young niece and cousin growing up to be quite a sight :p . Evil me, anyone share a same view as me? Ripped for plucking! Oh ya and my wife's side also got a couple of SYT i would just love to dong dong dong qiang with :D

medicheng
11-02-2005, 08:07 AM
now got new target... Joanna Peh and Belinda Lee.... specially Belinda Lee in her cheong sam..... so juicy....

justme
11-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Agree. Lily Neo also not bad. Irene Ang ? NO THANKS.

Hey, I was thinking about it just awhile ago as bro Marco Lee mentioned tasting the meat of a authority figure, something which fascinates me. Can't explain the feeling, maybe its just the dominance over a powerful female. Lily Neo is quite pretty too. :D

liverpool_kop
11-02-2005, 10:22 AM
First of all HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all the Bros here. Wau, yest just went to my wife's uncle place to pay them a visit. Most of her relatives is there. Cannot tahan watching my wife aunt. Got to kids liao, fucking good figure. Looks wise can score a 8-9.Think she is about 30+, but to me she is like still 20+ only. Wear a skirt and tight tees yest. While playing Mahjong with her, how I wish I can squeeze her boobs and bonk her. I was like mind fucking her all the way during the Mahjong session.

Just hope that next time down the road, will get a chance to fuck her.....

Castrol
11-02-2005, 10:23 AM
patricia mok xiao ling anyone? :D

justme
11-02-2005, 10:31 AM
BANG IN = Pong!
strip her= confirm makan her= Jiak!
fuck until shiok = gong!
fuck her and she moan=== huai!!!

NO OFFENCE meant.

[QUOTE=liverpool_kop]While playing Mahjong with her, how I wish I can squeeze her boobs and bonk her. I was like mind fucking her all the way during the Mahjong session. QUOTE]

justme
11-02-2005, 10:42 AM
maybe can, put scotch tape over her mouth and then bang?

patricia mok xiao ling anyone? :D

liverpool_kop
11-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Ya bro, you have no idea how much I have to control myself during the game. Hmmm...maybe some bro can share some experience on this. Have they successfully fuck one of their chio relatives, maybe those who failed also can share so that we can learn from one another.

ARGHHHHHHHHH....must really think of a way to fuck her.

Castrol
11-02-2005, 10:48 AM
maybe can, put scotch tape over her mouth and then bang?

haha... but do try her bbbj before you do that, and if she says yours is too big for her mouth, then you really got a big one bro! :D

Dr 18
11-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Fiona Xie. Joanna Peh .

bonkudear
11-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Me suaku, who's she :confused:

Facial, thks bro, will upz u once recovered. :D
The model who was in the TV commercial 'Downtown East'. More recently she was the cover girl of a local magazine (FHM i think). She's got a very nice body and smile!

lawry
11-02-2005, 12:15 PM
The model who was in the TV commercial 'Downtown East'. More recently she was the cover girl of a local magazine (FHM i think). She's got a very nice body and smile!
AGREED!!!... she is not a singaporean...

The person tat i most wanted to bonk in real life is Thai's PM daughter (both also can).. they look good.. and most of all rich and powerful.. :)

ianchew
11-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Nnadia Chan looks super chio & innocent .... my kind of gal!! :rolleyes:

ianchew
11-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Nnadia Chan looks super chio & innocent .... my kind of gal!!

peter101
11-02-2005, 03:30 PM
haha, my friend's gf. he looks like an ass wonder how he got such a chio gf. :p

justme
11-02-2005, 04:39 PM
wah lau, you like that say your friend?!!
you must be able to beat him in looks....

lawry
11-02-2005, 05:13 PM
U say me lidat GOOT MEH??!??!!??!? :mad:

p.s. pls dont call me anymore...

JBCheongster
11-02-2005, 10:26 PM
U say me lidat GOOT MEH??!??!!??!? :mad:

p.s. pls dont call me anymore...

muahahahahahahaha :D

justme
12-02-2005, 09:45 AM
I read above a bro was saying want to bonk Thai Princess....come to think of it, Bush's daughters also not bad looking.

rahl
12-02-2005, 09:47 AM
come to think of it, Bush's daughters also not bad looking.

Man, he will declare war on you after that :eek:

GPLs
12-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Who do you want bonk - in real life?

There are many visions one can have during Bonking. :D

If you have a rich and wild imagination, with the lights deem as well, even the most simple looking gal can look like the wildest Dreams.

But that is Just me.

Regards, GPls. :)

bonkudear
12-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Here's my wish list:
SG - Celest Chong
HK - Athena Chu
JP - Kaori Nakatani
Ang Mo - Angelina Jolie
Sports - Maria Sharapova!!! :D

zeus
12-02-2005, 05:04 PM
amazingly, no one put this gal....ok i shall be the first...

LIN ZHI LING of taiwan....
DIANA SER of singapore....
WAN QI WEN of hong kong....(ma xiao ling)

FatMan
12-02-2005, 06:13 PM
WAN QI WEN of hong kong....(ma xiao ling)

She still look as good in the vampire series part3. *still wearing mini skirt*

squirt
13-02-2005, 02:06 AM
i want to bonk my teaching colleagues during school camp. Not really v pretty, but it's the trill. Imagine screwing a teacher inside staff room. Or bring her to a classroom, or science lab, then put her on the teacher's desk... :rolleyes: Somemore if got students accidentally saw us in action, more shiok. Fantasy lah, but really hope to be happen one day...steam man.

joerush72
13-02-2005, 07:35 PM
sorry... dun mind i join in...in real life i would like to bonk my sister in law.... she once told me bout her sex life with her botfriend.... turns me on man....really!!!! quite in experience... told me that she would also think about doing it. broke up with bf recently...

u sound like a twit.. ur sis-in-law tell u bout sex life with her boyfriend? isn't that your brother?? she dare to tell u meh?

else, ur sis-in-law tell u about her sex life with other boyfriends besides ur brother?? she dare say summore??

imom
13-02-2005, 08:26 PM
...ur sis-in-law tell u bout sex life with her boyfriend? isn't that your brother??...

Perhaps he meant the sibling of his direct 'in-law' - as in the sister of a sister-in-law or brother-in-law... or, the sister of his wife!

GoodMan
13-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Who do you want to bonk in real life? Can be anybody, colleagues, friends, celebrities, public figures, etc. Me kicked off first, as usual.:D

Bro Shadow, your this thread is dammed funny leh. I almost die laughing and fall off my chair just reading ur story.
Anyway, for me..in real life, I have no one else to bonk except my Wife. Bonk in the Morning (when wake up), Bonk at daytime (if not working), Bonk at nite (before sleeping), Bonk during Valentime (as a gift), Bonk during holidays (not working), and finally bonk my wife (when feeling horny). Dats in real life!

robotech1
13-02-2005, 10:12 PM
:cool: The person I hope to bonk is the girl i want to marry. I'm still a virgin ok.. :p

JBCheongster
14-02-2005, 04:42 AM
The person I hope to bonk is the girl i want to marry. I'm still a virgin ok..
Aright dude, good for you :eek: . Keep your virginity and dun lose it here in SB.
BTW, I'm also a VIRGIN but that was yesterday.......... :D

robotech1
14-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Thanks..btw..who did u bonk yesterday...just :confused: curious

nightwanderer
15-02-2005, 08:27 AM
I wan Fiona Xie ! :D heh

novetan
15-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Must be Condelisa Rice (US Secretary). No doubt about it

ianchew
15-02-2005, 04:52 PM

wow ... U into power lady!!! U must be really "into" politics bro!! ;)

nuclearkid
16-02-2005, 04:55 PM

Have you actually seen her, bro? :D But like some people would say, different stroke for different folks. And its Secretary of State, not the US secretary. She's over 50 if I don't recall wrongly but to be fair to her, she doesn't look the part.

facial
16-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Rui En. Any takers??

asdfghjkl
16-02-2005, 11:53 PM
me, me.. i want her ler.. :rolleyes:

wonga
16-02-2005, 11:58 PM
me too! Rui En I want

asdfghjkl
17-02-2005, 01:14 AM
HER : link (http://www.theurbanwire.com/jan05/images/ruien4.jpg)

ne iihcomik
17-02-2005, 09:13 AM
me too! Rui En I want

Both Rui En and Steph Song....Ex and Present Achar girls.....simply delicious!!!

facial
17-02-2005, 09:53 AM
Rui En has this cute CFM face that will look truly nice with cumshots all over that face. hm..........................

ianchew
17-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Rui En has this cute CFM face that will look truly nice with cumshots all over that face. hm..........................

oh yeah ..... esp now that she is on Channel 8 .... :D

jason8
17-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Fiona Xie
Carmen Electra

ianchew
17-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Margaret Lee .... she is one hot babe .... lao chio ... with nice features, CFM face & gorgeous BOOBS!! :D

medicheng
17-02-2005, 05:27 PM
rui en that ah lian is not a bad choice... keke...

Reeemer
18-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Super-power women:
Condoleeza Rice, Carly Fiorina (Now that the ex-CEO of HP is sacked, maybe she is depressed and needs company......hee hee)

Local Babes:
Ivy Lee and Zoe Tay (somehow I find these married ones more feminine. Of course must be when they not pregnant lah......otherless hard to be creative in bed...)

Overseas Babes:
Diane Lane (From movie Unfaithful), Kelly Preston, Halle Berry, Vivian Chow

Super-models:
Tyra Banks

Dream dream dream..............................

Eastpipper
18-02-2005, 04:55 PM
the threadstarter did a good job by starting this thread for all the bros to carry on dream & fantasy!well done!

shadowlunar04
18-02-2005, 06:31 PM
For HK stars, I would like to try Karen Mok for starters. Her legs always make me drool. Imagine bonking her in missionary position and legs wrap around your waist. Grabs you tight at your small back. Woolaalaa.......

Always wanted to bonk a gal with sexy and slender legs. :D

Bohemian001
18-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Well since the thread starter mention 'in real life', guess actresses & models dun apply here provided u r some photographer or rich man's son to be able to gain access to them...

For mine, I always fantasize bonking one of the female joggers down the park, wearing really short pants & hooked on to a mp3 player... always acting non-chalant when I run past her ( running in double-quick time to showcase my stamina ). It's much of a coincidence that every evening, same time, same park for the past few months, there would be this gal there for me to enjoy... thanks to her, I aced my ippt..well..it'll be nice if I can bonk her every jog.. to increase my abdominal muscles............ :D

MahjongSiao
19-02-2005, 07:11 PM
I think it wld be nice if i offload onto Ivy Lee. Dunno why...but i find her seductive....her figure is fantastic....the older she gets....the sexier she is... :p

But then again.....I dun mind foursome with Diana Ser, Rui En, Joanne Peh & Jeanette Aw. OOoooooooooh....shit...must find my wife to act believe that scenario liao!

stealthieman
19-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Christy Chung

wowzz
22-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Christy Chung and Glenda Chong (Din know she former model)

asdfghjkl
22-02-2005, 11:56 AM
melissa hyak :p

shadowlunar04
22-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Christy Chung

I second to that. :D

manfromsg
22-02-2005, 01:07 PM
Any Miss Singapore will do for me (under fourty of course)

Finrod
22-02-2005, 03:06 PM
I would really like to bonk my gf of 4 yrs lah.....sian man she say must wait till marry. Of coz being a gentleman, i agree. Seriously, i would like a bit of Margaret Lee.....damn MILF that one.

shadowlunar04
22-02-2005, 03:20 PM
There is a receptionist with one of my customers. Everytime, I go and visit this customer of mine, this receptionist will always makes jokes and chat with me. Sometimes, I will stay back a while just to TCSS with her. Best thing is I often see her zaogeng because she was sitting down and I was standing up. I always wanted to rip off her clothes and bonk her on her desk. Wouldn't that be wonderful? I did checked my colleagues who also always visit this customer of mine but all they told me was this gal always gives them a straight face. They were quite surprised when they heard me mentioned this gals always makes jokes and chat with me. Now, trying to sian her to go out for a dinner and a drink. :D

Just tried this receptionist at my customer's place during lunch time. One hell of a bonk. Cum twice within an hour. Shiok siah. Gonna do it tonight again. :D

Tai_zi21
22-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Just tried this receptionist at my customer's place during lunch time. One hell of a bonk. Cum twice within an hour. Shiok siah. Gonna do it tonight again. :D

So where is the Detail FR that we all have been waiting for bro? :p

Eastpipper
22-02-2005, 03:43 PM

wow!
FR FR FR....(continue chanting)

gt gd kang tow no recommend!
can share or not?

shadowlunar04
22-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Walau, you guys are very cheeky leh. Must give me time to write out the FR mah. Somemore, tonight 2nd round leh......... :D

asdfghjkl
22-02-2005, 04:29 PM
Any Miss Singapore will do for me (under fourty of course)

sandy chua :eek:

just_me
22-02-2005, 04:34 PM
sandy chua :eek:

who is she :confused:

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Dong Su Hua!

http://www.geocities.com/nusntusmu/dsh-cny1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/nusntusmu/often.jpg

nakamara
08-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Can see that a lot of bros wanted to bonk their colleagues, neighbours and celebrities. I think it's they are the people who surround you in everyday lives, and you can't really touch them. Just can only fantasize about what you will do to them. I believe it's the inside beast in everyone of us wanted to do the extreme act on someone in our wet dreams.

I guess that makes us common. Hot shots with a lustful desire.

That's y rapes are normally commited by ppl the victim know!! haha juz a short summary of my fantasy bonks below...

1. Michelle Reis (hong Kong)
2. Fiona Xie (every1's dream bonk)
3. Joanne Peh (with long hair)
4. Jennette Aw (juz wanna cum on her innocent face man!!)
5. Jamie Teo (so sweet looking)
6. My friend's gf (i did it... :D )
7. My cousin (damn good figure and v sexy!)
8. And not forgetting Ann Kok...devil figure man!!

nakamara
08-03-2005, 02:58 PM

haha my ex was in the Girl Next Door top 20 finalist...bonked her i think at least 200+ times...sian liao..hahaha... :p ...satisfied

PartTimeGuy
08-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Ma Xiaoling( The Girl in the Wo he jiang shi you ke yue hui...dunno the real name)

Ultra legs and cute face!

lawry
08-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Ma Xiaoling( The Girl in the Wo he jiang shi you ke yue hui...dunno the real name)

U heng ah.. the Surname is MA not MO.. if u put MO.. i confirm vomit my lunch out.. and sue u for lunch damage..

leexiaolong
08-03-2005, 04:10 PM
how bout shops assistant or boss?
i saw this lao chio boss with at least C cup - D cup. went into her shop bought something,cant keep my eyes away from her boobs...she is really hot..make me steam liao..dunno how to sian her leh..me younger than her..her 2 assistant also not bad...1 chinese 1 malay, both hot girls...!!! :D

PartTimeGuy
08-03-2005, 04:20 PM
U heng ah.. the Surname is MA not MO.. if u put MO.. i confirm vomit my lunch out.. and sue u for lunch damage..

Her real name not Ma xiaoling...think its joey meng.

DNAT
08-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Her real name not Ma xiaoling...think its joey meng.
Oi .. PTG, I know you t a l king about who liao ...

her name is 万 倚(salah 1) 文 :D

PartTimeGuy
08-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Oi .. PTG, I know you t a l king about who liao ...

her name is 万 倚(salah 1) 文 :D

100% Correct!!!

DNAT
08-03-2005, 05:34 PM
100% Correct!!!

PTG, I got one of her sexy (non-nude) pic .. take around 10 years ago - if you want, I forward to you .. hehe :) she was wearing white singlet-type top and shorts .. wow .. the legs beri the nice

PartTimeGuy
08-03-2005, 05:38 PM
PTG, I got one of her sexy (non-nude) pic .. take around 10 years ago - if you want, I forward to you .. hehe :) she was wearing white singlet-type top and shorts .. wow .. the legs beri the nice

Mai tu liao bruther.....i pm you my email!

Tai_zi21
08-03-2005, 05:40 PM

No Vidz mah? I Wan the Vidz Can? :p

DNAT
08-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Mai tu liao bruther.....i pm you my email!

wait .. its a pic I cut from the 明 报 周 刊 one .. how to email to u? :o

DNAT
08-03-2005, 05:43 PM
No Vidz mah? I Wan the Vidz Can? :p

sorry TZ, no vis .. :o

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 05:48 PM
haha my ex was in the Girl Next Door top 20 finalist...bonked her i think at least 200+ times...sian liao..hahaha... :p ...satisfied

fiona chong :eek:

PartTimeGuy
08-03-2005, 05:53 PM
wait .. its a pic I cut from the 明 报 周 刊 one .. how to email to u? :o

Raise my hopes then dash.it ....uncle mai ai niah lah....

DNAT
08-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Raise my hopes then dash.it ....uncle mai ai niah lah....
dun worry lah .. if got meet up, I pass the pic to you :)

Randi_Candi
08-03-2005, 06:35 PM

万琦雯?
Tis site tells shows the cast :Vampire's Cast (http://www.hkatv.com.cn/drama/vampire-2/charaters.html)

JingQiangBuDao
08-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Fiona Xie--Breast Fucking
Diana Ser--Doggie Style Fucking
Lisa Ang--BBBJ

Too many liao, also who to choose from..... :rolleyes:

funfox
09-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Bros

Locally. tits fcukin' and cummin' on Margaret Lee's b(.)(.)bs wld be good.
Internationally, any long legged russian tennis babe wld do

But seriously, wld like all my office cleaning aunties do my boss!! :eek:

Cheers!

nakamara
09-03-2005, 12:29 AM
fiona chong :eek:

nope...hmm...dun wanna name names la not good...but her initials is ASC...stay AMK one

picco
09-03-2005, 01:29 AM
Fiona Xie
Pan Ling Ling

Can bonk this 2, short life 10 years also never mind

proman
09-03-2005, 02:03 AM
Just give me
Ou Xuan and Kyoko Hirsoue and Kyoko Fukada will do!!!

PASSIONAETE04
09-03-2005, 09:31 AM
Just give me
Ou Xuan and Kyoko Hirsoue and Kyoko Fukada will do!!!

After all these years of Cheonging paid sex, I wish i could have a chance to Scr*w some high ranking senior executive type of pretty woman, just to see the different behaviour and expression when Scre*ing them as compare with those serious look they put on in the office.

So far no luck......

shadowlunar04
11-03-2005, 08:47 PM
After watching the parliament last night, I had another dream bonk.

I think it would be the best if our Pay And Pay government willing to let their female MPs to serve us, the samsters here. Then I will vote for them more willingly in the future.

For me, I would like to bonk Dr. Amy Khxr from Hxxg Kxr GRCs. She is a lau chio and doctor some more. Instead of talking cork in the parliament house, might as well use her mouth to suck ours. Right, bros? :D

dap26
11-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Ayumi Hamasaki-my dream gal.....

redarmy
11-03-2005, 10:21 PM
the gal i wish to bonk wld be someone all u guys will take a miss.... chio lady in blue uniform....hahaha

axor3333
12-03-2005, 12:46 AM
For me, I would like to bonk Dr. Amy Khxr from Hxxg Kxr GRCs. She is a lau chio and doctor some more. Instead of talking cork in the parliament house, might as well use her mouth to suck ours. Right, bros? :D[/QUOTE]

Bro shadow

For me I will like to bonk Dr Lily Nex, from cow cow water She had a look of CFM

cheer

axor

Strike
12-03-2005, 01:39 AM
Vivien Tan, Michelle Chia, Rosamund Kwan anyone?

buscopan
12-03-2005, 03:21 AM
Wow.... this is tough. So many girls I want to bonk too.

In real life :

1) GNC sale-girl near my work place
2) my sister-in-law
3) my boss secretary
4) my collegues
5) my neighbour's daughters
6) Celest Chong
7) Angeline Jolie
8) Ivy Lee
9) Christy Chung

Sianz... wishful thinking.....
:rolleyes:

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 09:18 AM
another will be my ex colleague...if there is a modern pan jin lian..she will be the one. she is petite, slim, nice handful boobs, just nice for her size...peaky ass...and a slutty look. whenever she talk 2 you, she like 2 stand close to u and talk in veri "dian" voice...i reali feel like 2 bonk her! but she knw my gf so can't!
otherwise, i sure sian her and fcuk her and shoot my hot thick cum in her sweet mouth! :D

Ensign2005
18-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Hello Brother shadowlunar04,

I have a confession. When I saw this thread raised by you, I remember I used to have an immoral thought of making love to my niece. She is just a few years younger and we used to be fond of each other.

Please help me have an intercession with the shadow powers to forgive me, as my incestuous thoughts are no longer my desire. Amen. :D

Prince Spa
18-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Hello Brother shadowlunar04,

I have a confession. When I saw this thread raised by you, I remember I used to have an immoral thought of making love to my niece. She is just a few years younger and we used to be fond of each other.

Please help me have an intercession with the shadow powers to forgive me, as my incestuous thoughts are no longer my desire. Amen. :D

You have an evil cock! Cut or chop it away! That is the only solution. I pity your niece to have an itchy dirty minded uncle like you. :D

Any of these babes are your niece? These are my the babes that is in my list that I can think of bonking RAW with multiple orgasm cummy cum cum right now:

1. Laetitia Casta
2. Anna the 18 year old Uzbekistan chick that I bonked many times last year
3. Belinda Han (is she your niece ?
Belinda Han's Hot Juicy Watery Pinkish Reddish Pussy Vagina Clitoris Shiok To Lick & Fuck (http://chinastar.muzi.com/ee/1/21332,3.shtml?n=1)

4. Kou Shibasaki
5. Ai Kato
6. Zhang Ziyi
7. Carnation
8. Nicole Kidman
9. Lindsay Lohan
10. Hilary Duff
11. Kate Beckinsale
12. Norika Fujiwara
13. Paris Hilton
14. Virginie Ledoyen
15. Natalia Vodianova

If anyone of the above list are related to me then they are out of my list except Laetitia Casta that I die die must fuck. I envy that late 50 something French cameraman by the name Stephane Saddaoui who fucked Laetitia Casta (that time when she kena fucked she was 22) during one of the shooting. Now she gives birth already & she has become my ultimate MILF.

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Actuali I feel tat fantasizing abt the gal u wan 2 bonk is not shiok enough. Anyone had the experience whereby u are able 2 share a room (said hotel room) with a group of gals & guys? That kind of close contact, which u can see & fantasizing abt the gals is even better.
I do have few experiences in such situation. I have a group of veri close friends, mostly gals few years my senior. All of them abt 30 plus. But they are definitely are lookable and delicious man! All office working woman, some married. Occasionally (e.g. celebration for birthday, new year etc.) we will book a hotel room 2 stay over the night.
At night, you will see them all in shorts and t-shirts…phew..! a real tease man…my cock was stirring the whole night. So I often took the chance during bathing 2 jerk myself when I could hear them outside playing cards and talking. How I wish they would suddenly strip and have a mass orgy! I sure died of major sextifactory..!!!

degauss
18-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Lao lee's wife. :D Choke her with my cum n throw her down the rubbish chute.

JingQiangBuDao
18-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Lao lee's wife. Choke her with my cum n throw her down the rubbish chute.

OMG!!! You still can cum??? :eek:

nirvana
18-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Lao lee's wife. Choke her with my cum n throw her down the rubbish chute.

hey!!! dun u dare to potong jalan me.. i aim her very very long liao!! :D

back to topic, who do bonk?

i not greedy one... can i request for a 4some with S.H.E? :D

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 05:55 PM
hey bro, can join u or not? we form a chain...i bonk selina from the back...selina ass rim hebe from the back...hebe suck u...i finger ella & ella ass rim u...how? :D

i not greedy one... can i request for a 4some with S.H.E? :D

nirvana
18-03-2005, 06:00 PM
hey bro, can join u or not? :D

serious boh? but not with SHE.. we go minah ktv.. then can ask the gals to perform wat u just mention!! :D

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 06:03 PM
wahlan...veri tempting leh...can consider if Vit $$ allow.. :D

serious boh? but not with SHE.. we go minah ktv.. then can ask the gals to perform wat u just mention!! :D

nirvana
18-03-2005, 06:11 PM
wahlan...veri tempting leh...can consider if Vit $$ allow.. :D

$250..unlimited bonk thru out the nite...and at least 4-6 difference piece of MAKE IN LOCAL pussies for u to QC :D

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 06:13 PM
reali? hotel? tat's quite good deal...muz wait for CEO 2 be away...btw which ktv? :D

$250..unlimited bonk thru out the nite...and at least 4-6 difference piece of MAKE IN LOCAL pussies for u to QC :D

nirvana
18-03-2005, 06:16 PM
reali? hotel? tat's quite good deal...muz wait for CEO 2 be away...btw which ktv? :D

pls go the the GROUP OUTING excusion thread..
search for MINAH KTV.

look for the MAN. minahktvsiao!!

try it to believe there is actually such a heaven here in sillypore!

Eastpipper
18-03-2005, 06:17 PM

walau!gt such gd kangtow!so how does the gals rated in looks?u joined 1 b4?
what is the av age of samster involved?!

chickenzip
18-03-2005, 06:28 PM
okie. thank u bro...

pls go the the GROUP OUTING excusion thread..
search for MINAH KTV.

nirvana
18-03-2005, 06:33 PM
walau!gt such gd kangtow!so how does the gals rated in looks?u joined 1 b4?
what is the av age of samster involved?!

depend u go on when...
1st trip, me, earth, darkstar. 4 of us in the japanese room. next room another group of samster abt 7-8 guy.

2nd trip... 3 guy

3rd trip.. 6 samster?

if i ever join, do u think i dare to say? :D
average age should be around 30.

Eastpipper
19-03-2005, 11:03 AM
after much thought,i think in real life i would very much like to have a chance with samster peter pan 's GF.
Hope peter pan see this!kekeke

asdfghjkl
19-03-2005, 11:10 AM
i wanna bonk east.. ;)

Cheri_Popper
19-03-2005, 03:34 PM
i wanna bonk east.. ;)

I second that! I want to bonk her partner in Twins. Bro asdfghjkl, maybe we can have a foursome! :D

Eastpipper
19-03-2005, 05:01 PM
i wanna bonk east.. ;)

To cheri & asdfghjkl

i thought u already done that a few weeks ago?
still not enuff!

taurus75
19-03-2005, 05:04 PM
To cheri & asdfghjkl

i thought u already done that a few weeks ago?
still not enuff!

but i haven lei...and i m free after 5.30pm
Ms East...so wat do u say?

Eastpipper
19-03-2005, 05:16 PM
but i haven lei...and i m free after 5.30pm
Ms East...so wat do u say?

HAIZ!How many time must I tell u guys,pls contact my OKT lawry!
Btw i thought me already force to retire liao? :p

taurus75
19-03-2005, 05:28 PM
:o HAIZ!How many time must I tell u guys,pls contact my OKT lawry!
Btw i thought me already force to retire liao? :p

ok...dear...dun be angry. i apologise for my imprudence...pai sei..
u have a nice weekend ..ok pretty! i'll fuck u when i c u...ooopsss...sorrie i'll c u when i c u..

Eastpipper
19-03-2005, 05:31 PM
:o

ok...dear...dun be angry. i apologise for my imprudence...pai sei..
u have a nice weekend ..ok pretty! i'll fuck u when i c u...ooopsss...sorrie i'll c u when i c u..

but did u see me reaching my 500th post?
gt any pts as prsent for me dearie?kekeke

shadowlunar04
19-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Is my thread really that popular for TCSS? Whenever I see new postings, I thought some bros were chipping in their comments relevant to the thread title. In the end, it was another disappointment. Hope you guys can take it else where or create another thread just for your own uses. Why waste the bandwidth here?

Eastpipper
19-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Is my thread really that popular for TCSS? Whenever I see new postings, I thought some bros were chipping in their comments relevant to the thread title. In the end, it was another disappointment. Hope you guys can take it somewhere else or create another thread just for your own uses. Why waste the bandwidth here?

sori huh bro shadow,

I really want to bonk a fantastic Ang mo which i do not really have a chance yet!After my recen t trip from gold coast,i see so many chio ang mo,i every nite have dreams about them.
As for local talent, it has to be:

Rui en
Mia Lee(Sly finacee)
Pan ling ling
Yang Li bing(I think she quite lonely now kekeke)

shadowlunar04
19-03-2005, 05:45 PM
sori huh bro shadow,

I really want to bonk a fantastic Ang mo which i do not really have a chance yet!After my recen t trip from gold coast,i see so many chio ang mo,i every nite have dreams about them.
As for local talent, it has to be:

Rui en
Mia Lee(Sly finacee)
Pan ling ling
Yang Li bing(I think she quite lonely now kekeke)

No need to apologize to me. It just that the Miss East joke from you guys is a bit carried away. Especially, when 1 bro put up some posting regarding kenna cheated because of this prank. I think it's a bit gone too far.

I really pitied that bro. I can't said he is ignorant for not reading up the postings properly. But a joke carried too far is a prank, and I don't like pulling a fast one on other bros. We are here to have fun but not on the expenses of other bros (that's why we address bros to one another). I'm not trying to be judge here. Just express some of my views.

asdfghjkl
19-03-2005, 06:15 PM
HER:

http://sg.yimg.com//xp/shiok/20031012/3221538432.jpg

daryl76
19-03-2005, 06:16 PM
errrrr who is she???

asdfghjkl
19-03-2005, 06:17 PM
a local news caster.. lol :rolleyes:

daryl76
19-03-2005, 06:19 PM
she looks mighty fine... just tat i find her eyebrows look abit weird, well still find Lisa Ang (local) most bonkable to me!!!!!!!!!!

nirvana
19-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Is my thread really that popular for TCSS? nt. Hope you guys can take it else where or create another thread just for your own uses. Why waste the bandwidth here?

tcss cant ope thread.. tcss warriors find new oprid whenever, whereever they can.

this dun only happen to u.. so.. just bear with it.

they (even me :confused: ) r all hardcore tcsspg warriors, even with sammy-kia never-ending zapping of 7 point.. they r still tcss-ing.

Why waste the bandwidth here? ... can i ask, r u paying for it? :rolleyes:

nirvana
19-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Why waste the bandwidth here? ... can i ask, r u paying for it? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I disagreed with your posting. I'm not paying the bandwidth too.
hahaha, minus me for this.. well done.

glad u left yr name.

oki, u r the king, we cant tcss in yr thread.

let me add u 3 point soon!!

:cool:

wild@heart
19-03-2005, 06:49 PM
HER:

http://sg.yimg.com//xp/shiok/20031012/3221538432.jpg

I also wanna know who she is

tanmikel
19-03-2005, 08:41 PM
I just want to fuck my cousins who are sisters , got this CFM look with nice bod too .

rooney88
19-03-2005, 11:01 PM
i wanna bonk ann koh n ann poh

nineinchnailed
20-03-2005, 04:28 AM
it has to be fiona xie for us local blokes - definitely.

metalsp2
20-03-2005, 12:05 PM
i wanna bonk rui en. dun u think she is gonna be like so hot in bed? she's gonna be like damn hot when she starts moaning with that sweet face of hers.

asdfghjkl
20-03-2005, 12:25 PM
http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/imagegallery/store/php4clnqm.jpg

http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/imagegallery/store/phpKNgUTJ.jpg

metalsp2
20-03-2005, 12:54 PM
i just remembered another person whom i wan to bonk so badly when i was in army. this co-pa in my unit. although she is almost 40, she still looks foxy and horny. she always dresses in sexy clothes. sometimes spaghetti strap, short skirt, or some chom sum type. wah fucking horny bitch. i heard that she has had flings with guys in the unit before. how i wish i could pull her into the toilet and lift up her fucking short skirt and give her a good whacking for being such a slut...

shadowlunar04
20-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Up to date, there's only one TCS actress I would like to bonk, her name is Steph Song. I like her CFM look and her long hair. Especially, her Queen's English accent and the slight deep tone. Just wanna hear her said "More, baby, more", "I want you deep inside me" or something like that.

Ahhhh...... That will be one of my greatest achievement if it does comes true. Btw, where is she now? Into FL? If she does, I want to be her first customer. :D

asdfghjkl
20-03-2005, 01:20 PM
as usual - Steph Song.. kekeke

http://img1.picsplace.to/img1/5/1271/f4c6e1f2.jpg.orig.jpg

jason8
20-03-2005, 02:03 PM
I wanna to bonk : Pornstars such as , Devon, Jenna Jameson, Lexus Locklear........

And ...... Fiona Xie, Ann Koh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any FL looks like them , i also wan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodMan
20-03-2005, 02:18 PM
after much thought,i think in real life i would very much like to have a chance with samster peter pan 's GF.
Hope peter pan see this!kekeke

My wish oneday is to also bonk girl samster Eastpipper..wonder how she think, can accept?

xabi
20-03-2005, 03:17 PM
fiona xie, ow xuan

asdfghjkl
20-03-2005, 03:34 PM
anyone saw jeanette ow in the sk jewelley advertisement that came with the strait times.. got CFM look ler.. i nearly wanted to pcc with it.. :rolleyes:

pico
20-03-2005, 03:43 PM
jeanette aw

http://newshub.nus.edu.sg/ke/0104/articles/images/jeanette_aw.jpg

anyone saw jeanette ow in the sk jewelley advertisement that came with the strait times.. got CFM look ler.. i nearly wanted to pcc with it.. :rolleyes:

pico
20-03-2005, 03:58 PM
personally linda liao makes my heart melt and my mouth drool.

ryanlim
20-03-2005, 06:27 PM
My wish oneday is to also bonk girl samster Eastpipper..

*Bang head against wall*

Bro.........are you serious??????? :confused:

stealthieman
20-03-2005, 06:34 PM
akiko ikuina

Darren34
21-03-2005, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE=imom]Hmm, 'in real life'?

I think most bros have listed 'fantasy' bonks. In our real lives we bonk GFs, WLs, friends, colleagues, etc...

- one of my bank's RMs

Is this RM from DBS?

Darren34
21-03-2005, 12:28 AM
[QUOTE=imom]Hmm, 'in real life'?

- one of my bank's RMs

Does yr RM happened to be from DBS?

Ensign2005
21-03-2005, 11:12 PM
Any of these babes are your niece? These are my the babes that is in my list that I can think of bonking RAW with multiple orgasm cummy cum cum right now:

Well, I regard any pretty babe as my niece! :D How about having sex with them in a dark room with jacuzzi near a window with candles, moonlight and soft music?

daryl76
21-03-2005, 11:18 PM
hmmm interesting... since bro Darren pointed out, its more of like fantasy bonk here... real life? as in ppl i wan? well my sis in law, she successfully went for slimming and look very nice now! somemore wear short denim skirt while driving, see oso hard on, :)

downing
22-03-2005, 01:18 AM
ANn kok n finona xie big boobs haha

asdfghjkl
22-03-2005, 02:16 AM
somemore wear short denim skirt while driving, see oso hard on

since the thread title didnt specify how many i wan to bonk.. of course i wanna bonk every pretty girl i see on the street la.. kekeke :p

raginghormones
22-03-2005, 02:16 AM
if only time can STOP!! den only you are able to move about lol.. i had been thinking of this since i was a kid lol

asdfghjkl
22-03-2005, 02:39 AM
what.. i dun really understand it.. are u saying it cuz of the fitzgerald lorentz contraction?? :rolleyes:

blowsuckme
22-03-2005, 12:16 PM
My 1st choice is Joanne Peh....

but really like to bonk my ex-flirt during my NS time.....
did bonk her a couple of times but back then still young didnt really enjoy....
only hv quickly.....
like to bonk her and her friend (a teacher) together.....

daryl76
22-03-2005, 04:31 PM
haha bro, in tat case i wanna bonk the gals in my office now as well cos i am looking at them now from behind, short skirts, tight tops... ahahahahhaa

spin
22-03-2005, 08:09 PM
jamie teo!!! she's on tv now on channel 8! previously she was in a girls group but i think didn't work out. luckily can see her on tv now.

Jerry_Jazz
22-03-2005, 08:13 PM
My choice would be :

Local actress
Rosalind Pho (http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/imagegallery/store/php3dLL39.jpg)
Michelle Goh (http://www.michellegohonline.com/photos.html)

Hong Kong actress
张文慈 (http://www.nb110.com/data/media/330/pics_16.jpg) - Slurp!
李丽珍 (http://www.nb110.com/data/media/811/llz03.jpg)

Stinger
22-03-2005, 09:43 PM
jeanette ow - CFM Face..see liao buay tahan
Steph Song - Wonderful figure...Slup...Slup

vic88
22-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Shen Xing, the beautiful new reporter that feature in SCV Ch50 at 6pm on weekday.

justo
23-03-2005, 09:27 AM
wonder what has happened to this chio gal? last hear she was working in the states as an actress but don't see her in any movies so far leh

My choice would be :

Local actress
Michelle Goh (http://www.michellegohonline.com/photos.html)

asdfghjkl
23-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Hong Kong actress
张文慈 (http://www.nb110.com/data/media/330/pics_16.jpg) - Slurp!

pai seh ler.. who ah.. i cant read chinese on my pc..

Eastpipper
24-03-2005, 10:22 AM
pai seh ler.. who ah.. i cant read chinese on my pc..

zhang wen hui

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 11:48 AM
erm.. she looks familiar ler.. acted in which movie one? :rolleyes:

Eastpipper
24-03-2005, 03:37 PM
erm.. she looks familiar ler.. acted in which movie one? :rolleyes:

GO search urself lah dun be lazy! :mad: kekeke
(pls read ur pm)

shadowlunar04
24-03-2005, 03:48 PM
The name is Zhang Wen Ci or Pinky Cheung. She acted in the TV series "My date with a vampire".

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/6471/md02107ff.jpg

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 04:45 PM
The Woman I fantasized the most!

The One I been PCC for the most number of times!

http://www.geocities.com/sooqing/05apr_cover.jpg

Eastpipper
24-03-2005, 04:48 PM

wah!didn't noe we gt the same taste huh,bro!she is my favourite too!
JOEY SWEE!!!!

nakamara
24-03-2005, 04:55 PM
wah!didn't noe we gt the same taste huh,bro!she is my favourite too!
JOEY SWEE!!!!

ya lor...i used to pcc after watching tv progs starring her...now that FHM come out...i've pcc twice liao...haha swee ah swee ah :D

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 04:57 PM
since u bought the fhm.. care to post them.. i wanna pcc high high when i c her high resolution.. :p

chickenzip
24-03-2005, 04:59 PM
i agreed 2...sweet angel look...nice handful boobs...almost perfect figure..!
i wish i could make CIM on her..! *PCC*...! :D

nakamara
24-03-2005, 05:11 PM
since u bought the fhm.. care to post them.. i wanna pcc high high when i c her high resolution.. :p

eh pai seh bro...me no scanner...i think got about 6 - 7 pics for her...u go buy la...1 pic per shot...$1/shot...cheap ma...haha :D

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 05:13 PM
nvm.. think some bros will scan them sooner or later cuz its too hot to keep it on the shelf! :p

Eastpipper
24-03-2005, 05:14 PM
eh pai seh bro...me no scanner...i think got about 6 - 7 pics for her...u go buy la...1 pic per shot...$1/shot...cheap ma...haha :D

wah,like dat calculate also can meh?kekeke

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 05:16 PM
east.. u got bo? :rolleyes:

Eastpipper
24-03-2005, 05:23 PM
east.. u got bo? :rolleyes:

my home not so high tech lah!if have also not safe to do so.go buy 1 copy lah,
$1 per shot nia

nakamara
24-03-2005, 05:27 PM
my home not so high tech lah!if have also not safe to do so.go buy 1 copy lah,
$1 per shot nia

ya lor...can cum anywhere u like and she oso won't make noise somemore...but pls don't share your copy with us la...hahaha :eek:

asdfghjkl
24-03-2005, 05:33 PM
think my last copy bought is the constance song edition.. now.. which year is that? :rolleyes:

nakamara
24-03-2005, 05:42 PM
think my last copy bought is the constance song edition.. now.. which year is that? :rolleyes:

ERRRR....i'f i'm not wrong that came out early last year...time to update bro

asdfghjkl
25-03-2005, 01:31 AM
ahhh.. i wanna joey sweee... ;)

midi
25-03-2005, 01:55 AM
joey swee is indeed very swee! haha

wonder if she has a sister, then bro asdfghjk can take her and i can take the sister.

zickie
25-03-2005, 02:05 PM
haha,bonking celebrities is my wish man. especially local ones.liek fiona xie..wow..sure will make full use of the bonking session if really can man..hehehe

chessepie
25-03-2005, 11:09 PM
I really wish to bonk "Le Yao" who starred in the TV serial Holland village.

Next, i wish to hold a wild card and go down to Raffles place and select an Office lady off the street and bonk her.

asdfghjkl
25-03-2005, 11:36 PM
le yao chio.. nice legs too.. :p

lexcorp
26-03-2005, 02:32 AM
Le Yao is chio hehe too don't see much of her on tv. maybe can write in to mediacorp and support her :)

nakamara
30-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Le Yao is chio hehe too don't see much of her on tv. maybe can write in to mediacorp and support her :)

yeah...i alwayz fantasize bonking mediacorp stars...hope i'm CEO 1 day and make them all bonk me once b4 they can get a role in shows

asdfghjkl
30-03-2005, 10:15 AM
seems like dong suhua is popular ler.. at least according to fhm.. :rolleyes:

Wang Ye
30-03-2005, 12:47 PM
:D Every pretty girl in sight! :D

asdfghjkl
31-03-2005, 03:29 AM
http://www.chioeves.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=35297

Tomb
31-03-2005, 03:38 AM
http://www.chioeves.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=35297

woowwwww..... this is good..
one of my fav..
Got a CFM face... CIM should be great.. :rolleyes:

LooseCannon
31-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Bro, go apply now. I heard Ernest Wong resigned ... His Group CEO of Mediacorp vacant after Sept... mai tu liao

yeah...i alwayz fantasize bonking mediacorp stars...hope i'm CEO 1 day and make them all bonk me once b4 they can get a role in shows