PDA

View Full Version : Chatting and getting lucky in IRC (how it works)

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Aiiz since alot of bros say kenna cons, bo chio bu on irc or having trouble in getting chicks on irc, lemme put up a guide for you bros.

I wont say I'm the best on IRC topics lor but I've been ircing since its begining so hope this guide will help bros along the way and avoid some pains and pitfalls.

IRC (internet relay chat) is quite popular, due to several reasons. Its real time (ie no need to wait for sometime b4 the other person reply), its pretty simple to use, and the person you talk to is life person unless u are dumb enough to message a bot.

ok here are some advices (dare not say guide as with all dealing with people dun have 100% one)

RULE 1 : NEVER ever trust anyone or anything said in IRC. Saying that, I must state that it is not to say that all ppl on irc are untrustworthy. But do take everything with a grain of salt. And always discount what ppl say about their look (be it ugly or pretty), different people have different guages for look so what to them is pretty to you might be kenna sai.

RULE 2: BECAREFUL of financial matters. many ppl on irc will sob about their financial woes and ask you for help. EVEN if you have chatted to the person for a few sessions doesn't mean you know him/her very well. So do take care when lending out money to people you do not really know. This point also valid for people trying to get FL on irc. COD is the keyword!

RULE 3: MEETING people from irc can be scarey! So do take care when you are going to meet someone from irc (most likely girls for bros looking for ONS). Meet at a place where there are good crowds. Be mentally prepare for it (ie be prepare to meet super ugly/fat/CMI) so you wont be too disappointed when your irc "blind" dates turn out to be a whale or someone u cannot stand.

RULE 4: Girls going on IRC. Many are there just to chat and gossip and making friends nia. and a substancial amounts go to look for long term relationships. So expect rejections and if you are "lucky" a sticky girl. Looking for ONS is difficult. Expect girls not to answer your msg. Most of the channel in Galaxynet are male dominated. Imagine the girl having to answer to countless number of msges so she is just as likely ignore yours.

RULE 5: BE friendly to most ppl there lor. No point quarreling in irc... afterall its only online.

Ok write sibeh alot liao... will carry on when got time. :)

Cheers
Ethanas aka [G]OD aka An4rCHy aka CraShnBuRn

those in blue are my irc nicks msg me if you see me lor.

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Bro u in IRC now anot? Mi and Ah Seng looking for u leh!!!! Come Friendster Find us lar!

Montbank
04-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Bro u in IRC now anot? Mi and Ah Seng looking for u leh!!!! Come Friendster Find us lar!

Wah wu Friendster bo jioz..

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Wah wu Friendster bo jioz..

Haha i'm at Friendster now! Come let InVade Channel #Friendster!!!!

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 05:57 PM
err me got friendster lah :)

Use my msn email address search for me.

I'm in irc now anyway

Legionnaire
04-02-2005, 06:22 PM
friendster..... sian nowadays like dead site :rolleyes:

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Bro E, u very eng one...at work still start a new thread? hats to you man....keke :)

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 06:27 PM
NBzzz, I catch no ball leh...

IRC, I try until bi see also don't know WTF and How TF to set up and work....

KNN, must be my old age lah.... :o

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Haha...same here....me tried sometime but was long time ago...no luck back then and still no luck now.... :D

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Haha...same here....me tried sometime but was long time ago...no luck back then and still no luck now.... :D
I'm not talking about trying, I don't even know how to set up IRC....

KNN, last time some bro give me one MIRC or sometihng like dat, but fuck, still cannot set up and go to whatever nad wherever...

Finally, gave up trying.

lawry
04-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Bro E, u very eng one...at work still start a new thread? hats to you man....keke :)
ok.. quick go MIRC.. Singapore30+.. i will create a nick (hornysexygal) and tok to u ok?? :)

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 06:37 PM
I am in irc now...no one talk to me despite 20over private messages. :rolleyes:

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 06:40 PM
ok.. quick go MIRC.. Singapore30+.. i will create a nick (hornysexygal) and tok to u ok?? :)

haha....me eng but no tat eng lar...success rate veri low one.... :)

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 06:41 PM

KNN, last time some bro give me one MIRC or sometihng like dat, but fuck, still cannot set up and go to whatever nad wherever...

Finally, gave up trying.

True...some of us may not good at IT but bro E very super eh sai lar...can imagine opening up multiple windows of chat....keke...for me tok in real life better lar... :)

Legionnaire
04-02-2005, 07:20 PM
i can also but nowadays when u talk to a char bor nick they come up with bot msg ask u visit those prawn sites = either they kena virus but they don't know / or they are trying to sabo ur com / or they just purely bots meant to chop chee hong kia's head :D

stephenL
04-02-2005, 07:26 PM

Finally, gave up trying.
tahivisitor,
download the mirc ver 6.16 from mirc.com ... after download click the setup file to install...remember the location you download the mirc.exe
Once done it will place a short cut on your desktop. By clicking it it will open a dialogue window to key in your nick and info. Once done click connect to get connect. before you do that select the austnet or galaxy server...(the default server is dalnet..)

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Bro E, u very eng one...at work still start a new thread? hats to you man....keke

Bo la bro... final 10 mins at work mah post lor.

I am in irc now...no one talk to me despite 20over private messages.

Read RULE 4 lor. most of the case they are either Bot or not free to answer lor.

Personally I prefer to chat on the main until ppl take notice. THEN girls will msg you not the other way round ;) I rarely pm girls first one.

Finally, gave up trying.

If you wan I can create a pre-registered/ pre-configured one for you, you just need to click connect then can chat liao. ai mai?

:D

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 09:12 PM
The 1st 2 SYT who replied to me on wholivesnearyou.com

One is a specky, and the other is more cute. Both about 20yrs old!

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/4248/zzzzzz27eq.jpg
http://img236.exs.cx/img236/1363/zzzzzzzz35ub.jpg

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 09:18 PM

Can make the pic bigger bo? wah lao so small... see until eye pain. Anyway, reply does not means success lah, you still got some more kung fu to put in first. BUT good progress ya.

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Can make the pic bigger bo? wah lao so small... see until eye pain. Anyway, reply does not means success lah, you still got some more kung fu to put in first. BUT good progress ya.

Cannot leh, these are just the pics i got now. But will upload bigger ones when i have them....hehehehehe..so excited liao. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 09:22 PM
http://img236.exs.cx/img236/3535/brencurlz213ug.jpg

This one new one, lagi cute also....muahahahahha when they get a taste of my lanjiao..............

uglyger
04-02-2005, 09:32 PM
warning...pics can be fake...so dun sae i never warn u

hahaha i always use the nick toottoot in irc...but now seldom go coz bored le...hahaha

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 09:33 PM
warning...pics can be fake...so dun sae i never warn u

hahaha i always use the nick toottoot in irc...but now seldom go coz bored le...hahaha

Oei UG, how come i sms u, u never reply and never seen u on msn? :confused:

uglyger
04-02-2005, 09:37 PM
coz i wan to be alone now...dun wan pple to disturb me....hahahh
u go n irc find ur chio bu ba...ROFL..

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 09:42 PM
The 1st 2 SYT who replied to me on wholivesnearyou.com

One is a specky, and the other is more cute. Both about 20yrs old!

The second pic is better.... :)

uglyger
04-02-2005, 09:44 PM
cbyumseng dun always prey on syt la.......u onli out to bed em...dun pollute em la.....hahahha

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 09:45 PM
cbyumseng dun always prey on syt la.......u onli out to bed em...dun pollute em la.....hahahha

:( Est-ce que soupir, je suis cette sorte de personne ? Je suis très triste de vous entendre me dire comme ceci.

uglyger
04-02-2005, 09:46 PM
sorry yumseng ar....my mum n i can't finish bakin da cookies too mani orders le :( sorry ar...even till now still rushin out the pineapple tarts

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 09:47 PM

So late u still in office sia?

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 09:48 PM
sorry yumseng ar....my mum n i can't finish bakin da cookies too mani orders le :( sorry ar...even till now still rushin out the pineapple tarts

Say earlier....but nvm i go buy. :rolleyes:

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 09:48 PM

U making pineapple tarts? Hmm...homemake always tastes better.... :)

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 09:49 PM

Going back liao. Tired.

Oei how bout the 3rd pic? cute bo ? :D

uglyger
04-02-2005, 09:56 PM
U making pineapple tarts? Hmm...homemake always tastes better.... :)

pineapple tart a lot of work one. we r making the covered kind one. indonesian style pineapple tart melt in da mouth. maybe after chinese new yr if u wan maybbe give some sample.

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 09:58 PM
pineapple tart a lot of work one. we r making the covered kind one. indonesian style pineapple tart melt in da mouth. maybe after chinese new yr if u wan maybbe give some sample.

sample :rolleyes:

uglyger
04-02-2005, 10:03 PM
wait until after chinese new yr hor...

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 10:03 PM

At home liao lah. wah lao work to death meh. :) Thank God havn't reach the 1 week 7 days OT yet.

Uglyger no give me sample too meh?

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Going back liao. Tired.

Oei how bout the 3rd pic? cute bo ? :D

Baskit all SYT one. wah lao... poluting our younger generations aye?

uglyger
04-02-2005, 10:07 PM
hahaha ok next time i bring one bottle out n u guys share da bottle of pineapple tarts together hehz

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 10:12 PM
hahaha ok next time i bring one bottle out n u guys share da bottle of pineapple tarts together hehz

1 bottle nia~ so many bros here liddat hor I think I get crumps nia. heh~

Well have better than dun have so onz you lah.

Legionnaire
04-02-2005, 10:13 PM

erm can i have 1 big bottle for me only ? :p

uglyger
04-02-2005, 10:17 PM
sorry dude. u guys share da one bottle hahahahaha . one bottle 40 tarts. one for one person

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 10:18 PM
erm can i have 1 big bottle for me only ? :p

Bro Legionnaire also wan ar? Next new year order from uglyger lor. ;)

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 10:19 PM
btw Since when IRC tactics turn to pineapple tarts sampling sia.

Another thread turned into TCSS liao.

Legionnaire
04-02-2005, 10:34 PM
btw Since when IRC tactics turn to pineapple tarts sampling sia.

Another thread turned into TCSS liao.

ya can have 'abalone' too ? lol

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Baskit all SYT one. wah lao... poluting our younger generations aye?

Can almost imagine tongue-slicing, opening up their tender fresh pinkish abalone liao.
:D

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 11:54 PM

Now can order or not ?? :D

trymeout
04-02-2005, 11:58 PM
IRC number 1 NO-NO

NEVER say Hi, Intro...

so boring.... she'll get exactly the same message in all the windows. be CREATIVE, catch her attention!

Ethanas
05-02-2005, 06:40 PM
IRC number 1 NO-NO

NEVER say Hi, Intro...

so boring.... she'll get exactly the same message in all the windows. be CREATIVE, catch her attention!

Or Hi ASL please.

haha yeah be creative. Imagine chatting up girls in a Club, you wouldn't ask for her A/S/L would you?

cbjuiceyumseng
05-02-2005, 06:47 PM
9 replies in my www.wholivesnearyou.com liao. 9 replies! I think should be able to fuck a few i think. :D

dirtymonk82
06-02-2005, 03:47 AM
9 replies in my www.wholivesnearyou.com liao. 9 replies! I think should be able to fuck a few i think. :D
haha...i onli got 1 reply after a long time sia

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 03:53 AM
haha...i onli got 1 reply after a long time sia

i got use my pic and i send 50++msg....low percentage liao. :(

Tai_zi21
06-02-2005, 03:57 AM
i got use my pic and i send 50++msg....low percentage liao. :(

Still got 20 percentage mah! so Consider not bad liao lar bro! Win Big $ 2day huh? Punter Nite leh! Big Teams All Clear Handicap! :p

uglyger
06-02-2005, 01:40 PM
9 replies in my www.wholivesnearyou.com liao. 9 replies! I think should be able to fuck a few i think.

:mad: pervert! All u think is about fuking gers...no wonder few gals trust guys online...all they wan is fuk ....CB get a life. Dun always Think about fukin la. it's guys like u who r onli out to bed the ger that pisses me completely :mad:

and a point to add if those gers turn out to be FAT or UGLy....are u goin to bad mouth again in this forum? Pls respec other pple...they r after all human beings. n look at urself in the mirror b4 criticizing others as Fat pigs or wat. i see ur post in the other thread it jus m akes my blood boil. n...ther's other thing to life other den jus pure FUK.Think about it. i m not goin to sae anymore. Shall keep my big mouth shut. i realli tak boleh tahan ur attitude

justaman
06-02-2005, 03:23 PM
uglyger> different guy and gals have different agenda when wanting to meet someone. It could be just common interest, companionship, romance or just sex. It applies to both guys and GALS also. U cant classify someone as pervert if one of his agenda is to have a ONS as long it go through legal means with approval from the female side. Its not as if he is targeting underage or drug them. Thats what I call a monster, worse than a pervert. And since u r in this forum, u should know majority of the ppl here got 4 horns instead of only 2 :p

Ethanas
06-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Bros and sis, lets not debate about the morality of online chatting okay?

I started this thread to give hints to bro who is going to chat online, and hopefully provide some advices of the pitfalls to be encountered while chatting online.

As with all things dealing with another life person, different people have different objectives when going online, be it companionship, friendship, sheer boredom or yes.. get a lay. Different people have different views of online, and the deal of not knowing who you talking to gives online chatting such as IRC the thrill and it frankly can be addictive. Be aware of the pitfalls, there are small percentage of people out to con.

Be aware too people you talked to online will most likely be vastly different when you meet them. And I do not mean only looks can be different, personality can be too. Its easy to shed your real life personality when you are chatting behind the computer screen.

I must state once again that DO NOT trust or expect too much from online chatting, friends making. What seems like a cool/wild/happening/good looking guy/ gal will most definately be quite the opposite in real life. Do take care when meeting people from the net. Make sure you are prepared for the worse and have a way of beating a hasty retreat when things really don't go well.

For the guys Samster around: be gracious, honorable and gentlemanly when rejecting a girl who to you is absolutely cannot make it. Even when you believe you will never ever going to call her up again, do not leave her on a spot. As the saying goes, always give the person a way to step down from the stage.

For the girls who read this, since this is afterall a commercial sex forum, I shall say this, not all guys are bad online lah, most are looking for a lay, but some are out to make friends. Well I, for one, am looking to make friends, till date I've not rejected or seriously dump another girl during a first meeting. I always tell my friends online "what does look has anything to do with making friends?" when they tell me they are ugly. :D

Cheers, have a safe online experience.

-Ethanas

Tai_zi21
06-02-2005, 05:00 PM
:mad: pervert! All u think is about fuking gers...no wonder few gals trust guys online...all they wan is fuk ....CB get a life.

and a point to add if those gers turn out to be FAT or UGLy....are u goin to bad mouth again in this forum? Pls respec other pple...they r after all human beings. n look at urself in the mirror b4 criticizing others as Fat pigs or wat. i see ur post in the other thread it jus m akes my blood boil. n...ther's other thing to life other den jus pure FUK.

Just My Simple Pts Of View And Also Not to Speak Up For anyone Of Them
UG:U r always saying that few gals can trust guys online,or maybe they can't be trusted at all! Ever Wonder How Guys Cheated By Gers Feeling Also And also Their Money? Pls Dun Think It always the Guys Cheating The Gals! We Guys do also have feelings and will also get cheated! Ever Try to Stand in Our Shoes and Think For Us? Well i can only say this is how the World is like!

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 05:02 PM
So sad...log in and find myself tiogan in the forum. :D

Ya man..internet girls cannot fuck one...only can make friends nia. :rolleyes:

Ethanas
06-02-2005, 05:05 PM
So sad...log in and find myself tiogan in the forum. :D

Ya man..internet girls cannot fuck one...only can make friends nia. :rolleyes:

Bro... wan fast ONS ones better to go disco or clubs to find lah. Internet chatting takes time and efforts and most wants a relationship not something that lots of guys are looking for.

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Bro... wan fast ONS ones better to go disco or clubs to find lah. Internet chatting takes time and efforts and most wants a relationship not something that lots of guys are looking for.

Discos and clubs of course i am going also. Just wanna maximize my chance, dedicating 100percent effort to find cheebyes. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 05:22 PM
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/2894/slut17dd.jpg
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/9292/slut25pl.jpg
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/2236/slut35ae.jpg

Another 3 SYT for your comments.

Eastpipper
06-02-2005, 05:25 PM
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/2894/slut17dd.jpg
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/9292/slut25pl.jpg
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/2236/slut35ae.jpg

Another 3 SYT for your comments.

I like the third one!
where u get the pic from?

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 05:27 PM
I like the third one!
where u get the pic from?

www.wholivesearnyou.com

She is now my friend liao... :D

Eastpipper
06-02-2005, 05:30 PM
www.wholivesearnyou.com

She is now my friend liao... :D

u lucky man,
can intro or nt?
she is a new friend or new fl?

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Internet girl la...not FL...

Ethanas
07-02-2005, 07:35 AM
Internet girl la...not FL...

OMG ah seng bro is hooked liao.

Ethanas
16-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Anyway this thread seems to died liao.

So here I am adding another DOs and DON'Ts of irc/netmeeting/online chat.

DON'T
1) Make an ass of yourselves by starting a chat with "hello, asl?" its not original, girls probably get 100 same or similar msg each time they log on.
2) Say things like "I'm looking for young girls to have decent chat!" on the main, we all know where the "decent" chat will leads to and girls on irc aint stupid.
3) Tell your real name to the person you chatting to, unless its your mom, dad, bro, sis you are talking to on irc.
4) Swear on irc main, personally, swearing and cuzzing only shows you have little in your brain. and swearing in the main will only get you kicked from the channel all the faster.
5) hassle the chicks in the channel, girls are precious commodity in channels so they are very very protected, they complain you are out.

DO
1) take no as no. If the girl aint interested you aint getting any no matter how you try.
2) Chat on the main, you want to know why you don't get any reply to the 100 msg you send out to girls there? well they don't know you. Chat on main for first 30 mins with regulars in the channel, pretend you know them, girls will come msging. ;) trust me.
3) Be ready to get rejected. 'nuff said man.
4) Be ready to spend time courting the chick. Fast ones be careful.

Have more dos and donts lah, but all comes with experience, watch how ppl act in the channel, you will know what to do.

Have fun and cheers!

Tai_zi21
16-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Anyway this thread seems to died liao.

So here I am adding another DOs and DON'Ts of irc/netmeeting/online chat.

DON'T
1) Make an ass of yourselves by starting a chat with "hello, asl?" its not original, girls probably get 100 same or similar msg each time they log on.

DO

2) Chat on the main, you want to know why you don't get any reply to the 100 msg you send out to girls there? well they don't know you. Chat on main for first 30 mins with regulars in the channel, pretend you know them, girls will come msging. ;) trust me.

Have more dos and donts lah, but all comes with experience, watch how ppl act in the channel, you will know what to do.

Have fun and cheers!

I Agree on these 2 parts esp! Esp on Chatting at main! When u just start to irc,u may feel that u always pm ppl tp chat! but when u start to chat longer liao,u may perfer to chat at main,gers will auto pm u to chat cos they might see u very fun to chat with! of cos that my own experience cos i dun pm ppl whom i dun know de! as wat Bro Ethanas mention abt chatting at the main,well i also always chat at the main liao! and if u can't find a gd thing to talk on main,well a 4 letters words for ur guys! T-C-S-S can liao at the main! Gd Enough to survive in Mirc liao! :D

Ethanas
16-02-2005, 09:10 AM
hahaha Tai_Zi bro you still chatting on irc?

I'm mostly on Oz.Org servers now. Chatting to my aussie friends. Come visit me once in a while leh. PM me for the channels if you wanna know. I'm access in all the channels I'm in ;)

Tai_zi21
16-02-2005, 09:17 AM
hahaha Tai_Zi bro you still chatting on irc?

I'm mostly on Oz.Org servers now. Chatting to my aussie friends. Come visit me once in a while leh. PM me for the channels if you wanna know. I'm access in all the channels I'm in ;)

Hi Bro Ethanas
Nope not chatting in Irc liao lar! Mi mostly go Irc is to chat with Friends only lor! no more hooking up of gers liao! nowadays gers in irc getting really limited liao! and i can say most Cmi also! so i go in also more to Tcss session with my friends lar! not like maybe in the 1998-2000 year where u can really meet some real babes for some action! :D

covenn
16-02-2005, 02:46 PM
irc.... bro ethanas n tai zi, forget to tell u i kena accident while on the way to meet an irc gal. din get to see her dat nite though. after that.... i met her the next day. n kaoz muthafarkin cb, i really wanna use my cock to whip my head. becoz of her.... i....i....haiz....

lawry
16-02-2005, 02:55 PM
irc.... bro ethanas n tai zi, forget to tell u i kena accident while on the way to meet an irc gal. din get to see her dat nite though. after that.... i met her the next day. n kaoz muthafarkin cb, i really wanna use my cock to whip my head. becoz of her.... i....i....haiz....
pls be kind and tell us the whole story.. 10q.. :)

Ethanas
16-02-2005, 02:59 PM

Bro you told me you kenna accident liao lah.. never noe you so kenna controled by your little bro one. Power~

hahaha oh well... I always take public transport to meet irc ppl one leh. Meet liao not good dun even have to offer to send them back.

covenn
16-02-2005, 03:11 PM
pls be kind and tell us the whole story.. 10q.. :)

haha bro. dun expect fr la. nuttin happen. juz dat the gal really really not worth me involvin in accident becoz of her. chee bye. i lan pa itchy, da nian chu er, go n her. on the way accident. kaoz. end up met her the next day. fat leh. wear braces somemore. saw her pic on msn, looks ok. pics r deceivin man......

covenn
16-02-2005, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=Ethanas]Bro you told me you kenna accident liao lah.. never noe you so kenna controled by your little bro one. Power~

haha bro. its not becoz of my little bro. i got a cool gugu jiao. learnt my lesson...

i try
17-02-2005, 04:03 AM
bro ethanas,

everytime i try to connect , i wil get this.

*** Connecting to irc.galaxynet.org (6664)
-
-irc.galaxynet.org- [ Blocked by Zone Labs Security ]
-
-
*** Disconnected

how ah?

Ethanas
17-02-2005, 07:50 AM
*** Connecting to irc.galaxynet.org (6664)
-
-
-
*** Disconnected

how ah?

Dude, did you have Zone Alarm firewall? if so either you enable a port forward on it (how to do that, pls consult your manual coz i long long time never touch that ermmz pretty low end firewall liao) or you remove the firewall.

Personally, a professional advice, Zone Alarm is lesser and not as useful as the crappy WinXP SP2 firewall. If you have SP2 activate its firewall if you wanna feel secure. Dun need Zone Alarm at all. In my circle (IT security lah) we laugh at try-hard firewalls like Zone Alarm.

For better personal firewall you have to pay for it. McAfee and norton have a pretty average firewalls. Basically I don't suggest people using personal firewall anyway, they won't defent persistant hackers, and no one will wanna hack your PC anyway. A anti-virus and anti-spyware program is more useful.

Cheers.