PDA

View Full Version : Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

blue_swatch
02-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Anyone have any infor on good place to cheong for Phuket say around patong beach area? There are so so many places to go in BKK but Phuket seems not to find any info?

Any advise is kindly appreciated.. Thanks

minahktvsiao
02-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Anyone have any infor on good place to cheong for Phuket say around patong beach area? There are so so many places to go in BKK but Phuket seems not to find any info?

when u going there?i will be there from 7-11 feb,maybe can meet up?cheers

embassy1
04-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Hi, I will be there as well from 6-8th.

Wonder is the action still the same after the disaster...

Don Hay
04-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Which hotel are u brothers staying? ANy recommendations of worthy hotels? Thanks

blue_swatch
04-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Wah lao, no luck, i will be there 11 to 14th. Anyone same time as me? Im staying at deevana, having promotion now half price :)

minahktvsiao
05-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Wah lao, no luck, i will be there 11 to 14th. Anyone same time as me? Im staying at deevana, having promotion now half price :)
me too,taking the deluxe suite with private jacuzzi at 1300 bahts per nite with breakfast for 2.taking 2 rooms.this price for paxs taking tigerair.

minahktvsiao
05-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Which hotel are u brothers staying? ANy recommendations of worthy hotels? Thanks
if u flying tiger airways there have promo for quite a number of hotels and reorts.go to their website or today paper and u can check it out.after getting the room rates u can email them saying u flying with tiger airways and i think the rates shd be cheaper.hope this help u.

minahktvsiao
05-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Hi, I will be there as well from 6-8th.

Wonder is the action still the same after the disaster...
understand is best dun go to the beaches,can hit the town for action.wat u looking for also important.me also newbie there.maybe can hook up there if u keen to meet up.cheers.

Landlord
05-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Go to Christine at Phuket. It's the biggest and more up market than most.

frankykhoo1269
05-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Great to see this thread. Have been looking for it for quite sometimes. I have booked tickets to Phuket from 13-20 March. Any lobang to cheong in Phuket. Its seem like there is no "happening" out there via this forum. Any bros who visited pls provide info if possible. Perhaps we could meet to cheong if dates coincided. Thanks.

minahktvsiao
05-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Great to see this thread. Have been looking for it for quite sometimes. I have booked tickets to Phuket from 13-20 March. Any lobang to cheong in Phuket. Its seem like there is no "happening" out there via this forum. Any bros who visited pls provide info if possible. Perhaps we could meet to cheong if dates coincided. Thanks.
Will be there from 7-11.if fun,maybe join u the next round.me also newbies there.cheers

frankykhoo1269
06-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Minah, ok see you some other time in future or unless you extend your stay. Email me any lobang and contact if you have one esp local driver or guide. Thanks.

For info to all bros, 5 yrs ago been there before and visited a MP called Christin Parlor along Patong. Fish tank like BKK but price is about 1300-2000 baht. Quite establish at that time with score of girls toelect from. You will find it behind Grand Plaza Hotel. However don't know any status about it after the Tsunami. Any bros got any info or update, pls post. Thanks.

sassina2
06-02-2005, 06:37 PM

There is a thread on Phuket that was quite good but gone quiet lately. Do a search and you will find it here!

Also you could go to my info at my signature and you will find a small but informative section on Phuket (Town).

Also, at the phuketinfo.com site and other related sites (links provided at my site) you will also find lots of current information for cheonging the "farang" sections of Patong Beach which is current.

frankykhoo1269
06-02-2005, 11:35 PM
There is a thread on Phuket that was quite good but gone quiet lately. Do a search and you will find it here!
Also you could go to my info at my signature and you will find a small but informative section on Phuket (Town).
Also, at the phuketinfo.com site and other related sites (links provided at my site) you will also find lots of current information for cheonging the "farang" sections of Patong Beach which is current.

Thank you. I have checked and indeed have some insite info on Phuket. Thanks for you help.

Btw, any honest driver or tpt company to recommend? Thanks.

sassina2
07-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Thank you. I have checked and indeed have some insite info on Phuket. Thanks for you help.

Btw, any honest driver or tpt company to recommend? Thanks.

Sorry, I am a self drive person so I do not know any driver.

Tourist business in Phuket and many other countries is such, drivers earn commission on everywhere they bring you and that is why I never use them preferring to "discover" myself.

If you are confident for self-drive, I can recommend that you use Pure Rent-A-Car from Phuket Town. You can email them to meet you on arrival at the airport and also to give back the car at airport. Give them your arrival date and flight details and they will be there on arrangments.

Alternatively, you can arrange for delivery and return at your hotel.

Contact is Khun Prawej Tel: +6676 211002 email: [email protected]

Tell them you were recommended by Mr Andrew and ask for best prices.

he is not cheapest but insurance is important and once when I had accident, he came and settled things for me taking up half his day but he is reliable and responsible.

edkoh2000
07-02-2005, 12:56 PM
One of my fav place in the past even before I started cheoning hatyai. There was a website by Doctor Joker (a swiss angmo) which stated all kinds of cheoning in Phuket. He had since closed down the website. I almost always stayed at C&N hotel at Soi San Sabai (cant remember if it is the correct name). It makes it easier for me to walk to the 4 famous street of bars and Ago Ago at Bangla road. The last trip I made last year was not as good as my very first trip in year 2000.

Many bars were closed, my fav Ago Ago stopped their lesbian show. I did had many wonderful memories there. Would love to go back soon.

It might be business as usual but I think there were be a lot less farangs which might be a good thing.

campy123
07-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Newbie here....

I was in staying at Patong beach during the Tsunami, fr Dec 25-28. On the night of Dec 27, the last street at bar area was open, we actually had a lot of fun there. (How can I post pictures up?) I heard since then the tourists had dropped and the girls are charging a lot less and doing a lot more. BTW, the hotel is a lot cheaper now too....

Advise on Phuket? stay in Patong, that's where all the fun are... just rent a moped and get around, it is pretty easy.

natto3
07-02-2005, 07:32 PM
for those bros going to phuket, bro sassina already qouted pure car rent. tel+6676211002. they will send car to airport you drive and they will pick car from your hotel and also send to airport for 400bht from town. can ask for swappa or ann. small car new about 1000bht + per day specials.
have'nt been there for a while, but anyone wants to cheong can have a bottle of j black my compliments at fantasia in town. bro sassina i can arrange for you. have'nt been there in months. i hope my bottles haven't expired. will call joy for you, call me if you're there.
as for patong i seldom go there but i believe they did some very fast work on reparing the infrastructure there.can confirm that banyan tree pool room @ 200usd till march. jacuzzi room at 100usd! normal rate before tsunami 1000usd! town totally unaffected so life goes on as usual except that for those familiar with timberhut, the owner was killed in similan. god rest his soul. the is another joint owned by him in ocean which opens at 11.00am with lots of nice young waitresses. you have to be fairly regular before can dapat. happy new year bros. :)

natto3
07-02-2005, 08:28 PM
by the way bros i forgot, the promotion for banyan tree is stay 2 nights and third night free. so those who like an all round tan and a fcuk in the pool i think this is your chance to try one of the better resorts in phuket. to book call mataya reservations +6676324374. have fun. :eek:

HELLSING
08-02-2005, 03:53 AM
Wow... seems like some of the people are pretty well acquainted with Phuket. I should be going up in early Mar, not too sure about self-driving but may just give it a try as I think the taxi fare from the airport already costs hoots (The last rate I remembered was about 500bht 7 yrs ago!).

Anyone here did fishing (for real fish) in Phuket before? Would be good if someone could recommend a cheap and reliable charter.

Thanks a gazillion!

PS: Oh, and the mention about Christine's is a good thingy. Will post a FR when I'm back. But I do think some other samsters are making earlier trips than me. :D

minahktvsiao
08-02-2005, 11:26 AM
greetings from patong.for those of u guys that are not into beaches,will advise u guys to stay in phuket town instead.haven seen any pretty chicks at patong yet tho i haven really explore the area.it cost 300baht to take a cab or tuk tuk to phuket town from patong each way so u can imagine the additional costs of cheonging not to mention the time travelling.was at pink lady last nite with my tuk tuk driver and was quoted a price of 5k baht for overnite and 3.5k for short time.didnt take the offer cos my driver was in on the deal and the mamasan couldnt agree with him on my offer of 2k short time.wat does this tell u guys.if take tuk tuk,dun let him tag along and i think the prices for gals and drinks will be so much cheaper.they will try to stay and leech on to you.cheers and happy lunar new year to all u guys.

natto3
08-02-2005, 01:44 PM
bro sassina, sorry to trouble you, but it seems that fellow chionghster minahktvsiao kena kotok in phuket. i pm him never to use tuk tuk for fucking. if you have the time rome place and ang's restaurant at the corner outside rome place at the junction of phuket is good. taking up my offer to help me dispose of my whisky at fantasia? call me. cheers and gong hi fatt choy. my latest mongolian coming fri. 19yrs old student,so i'll be busy for awhike! :D

natto3
08-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Wow... seems like some of the people are pretty well acquainted with Phuket. I should be going up in early Mar, not too sure about self-driving but may just give it a try as I think the taxi fare from the airport already costs hoots (The last rate I remembered was about 500bht 7 yrs ago!).

Anyone here did fishing (for real fish) in Phuket before? Would be good if someone could recommend a cheap and reliable charter.

Thanks a gazillion!

PS: Oh, and the mention about Christine's is a good thingy. Will post a FR when I'm back. But I do think some other samsters are making earlier trips than me. :D
bro i think fishing at the mo not such a good idea. the usual charter i use is sri prasert, i dunno if his boats survived the tsunami. the daily trips r to racha islands. but u want real fishing similan and surin islands r best. hooked up 5 sailies in one evening. took one for kiam her and released the rest. similan is a marine park so b prepared to pay a "fine". khun prasert no can be got at pure car rent. i pay a special price as he sponsers me for the annual billfish competition. pure car rent no+6676211002, ask for swappa or ann. btw, christines is a little out of the league now. there are other better joints in town. cheers and happy new year. :)

minahktvsiao
08-02-2005, 09:09 PM
bro sassina, sorry to trouble you, but it seems that fellow chionghster minahktvsiao kena kotok in phuket. i pm him never to use tuk tuk for fucking. if you have the time rome place and ang's restaurant at the corner outside rome place at the junction of phuket is good. taking up my offer to help me dispose of my whisky at fantasia? call me. cheers and gong hi fatt choy. my latest mongolian coming fri. 19yrs old student,so i'll be busy for awhike! :D
thk again bro.i never take up the offer lah.so how to dispose of the tuk tuk driver who want to leech on and say he stay and wait for me?wat the short time rate cos i cant take overnite?cheers.

natto3
08-02-2005, 10:30 PM
thk again bro.i never take up the offer lah.so how to dispose of the tuk tuk driver who want to leech on and say he stay and wait for me?wat the short time rate cos i cant take overnite?cheers.
bro tell him straight my ao (don't want) and walk away. hire a bike at pure car for about 100bht and ride around youself or hire a car which is safer. you can try in the day, grand thavron, pearl and a couple of other hotels. they all usualy have their own joints. have fun, i will be up after cny for a few days to clear my bills. :)

HELLSING
09-02-2005, 01:10 AM
bro i think fishing at the mo not such a good idea. the usual charter i use is sri prasert, i dunno if his boats survived the tsunami. the daily trips r to racha islands. but u want real fishing similan and surin islands r best. hooked up 5 sailies in one evening. took one for kiam her and released the rest. similan is a marine park so b prepared to pay a "fine". khun prasert no can be got at pure car rent. i pay a special price as he sponsers me for the annual billfish competition. pure car rent no+6676211002, ask for swappa or ann. btw, christines is a little out of the league now. there are other better joints in town. cheers and happy new year. :)

Thanks for the heads up. Will take note of your recommendations. Still would like to be able to try out some billfishing if possible. ;)

Cheers and Happy New Year to you too.

natto3
09-02-2005, 03:38 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Will take note of your recommendations. Still would like to be able to try out some billfishing if possible. ;)

Cheers and Happy New Year to you too.
during season, there is a drop off on the east side of racha yai where most people try their luck, otherwise it's tuna n tuna mah only except the ocasional gt or mackeral. baracuda plenty. if you trawl to samilan dorado is the prize fish to get. btw the trip is 11hrs min, so stock on the beer and goodies. cheers and have fun in the sun. :)

natto3
09-02-2005, 07:06 PM
bro sassina i am confirmed tiger air on 17th to 20feb to hkt. am staying in banyan tree can't resist the promo price. swappa will pick me up at the airport with my rented car. you still there? :)

blue_swatch
10-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Thanks for all the response. I will be there 2 days from now, but might be a bit sticky since 1 of my friend is also going, but in different room though.

Hopefully i can bring back some FR and more places to check out if possible :)

blue_swatch
14-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Back from Phuket this afternoon.

1st of all, Phuket (patong Beach) is very much alive and kicking. Only the front row of shops that are facing Patong beach are badly damaged, probably 70% of them are still under renovation.

Pubs and discos along Bangla road are all back to business. On walking there at nite, many bar girls are back sitting with caucasions and drinking with them, although most of them are not to my liking, either face kanna langa by car or too old :rolleyes: Hahaha. Taipan is pretty quiet as well. And just last nite, they staged a jazz performance and japanese drums on bangla street to get the people back to Phuket.

Next, massage palours. Christins is Closed!!! :eek: No idea when will it open, a big big disappointment for me. The rest of the massage shops are offering their services for 1hr thai massage 200bth, oil 300bth. While talking to the masseur, she said business is very very bad now. She have only like 2 customers each day only and earn half of what i paid. She did offer a handjob during the massage for 500bth, i manage to bring it down to 200bth. Other than that not much action. Also face also cmi. But the massages at Phuket Town are still functioning, but i did not have a chance to go down since im constrained.

Lets's relax massage palour seems more upmarket and prices starts at 500bth and up. I did not try it since its more expensive.

Deevana Resort, the one im staying is only at 900bth per nite. For this price, its definitely value for money since tghats the price of budget hotels in this area. Rooms are pretty clean and the whole resort is pretty spacious. Only downside is its a 10 to max 15mins walk to bangla road if u dun mind walking.

So thats it, a short report on Patong beach. Overall, I would say if u can get a cheap air ticket there like on tigerair, its worth a visit, if not, then there is nothing much to do if u didnt go on those island tours which i did. I visited the James Bond island which is pretty nice, Simon Cabaret show which is pretty good as well and the Island Safari is a BIG NO NO! Money can be spend elsewhere better.

Cheers!

sassina2
15-02-2005, 04:27 PM
bro sassina i am confirmed tiger air on 17th to 20feb to hkt. am staying in banyan tree can't resist the promo price. swappa will pick me up at the airport with my rented car. you still there? :)

brother Nat,

I was there only from the 8th to 11th and did check out Rome Hotel twice. Went at 5pm and everyone was still sleeping and only two puyings peeked out of which, one was nice but she acted as if not interested in my business so I passed even though she gave me her mobile number to call her later!

Went back later again in the evening with minahsiaoktv (who came in from Patong) and he took the only cute one (out of 5 remaining ladies) and, I picked him up later again after he finished.

His FR was BAD SERVICE or perhaps, it was because he could not communicate or, he just had bad luck.

Sadly, his time was limited for cheonging and needed to up and go back to Patong Beach which is a time wasting drive and tut tut dependant!

I was much more relaxed and had a freelance arranged on the phone that turned out to be great! Think Minahktcsiao and I have the same taste in looks as he was also interested in that cutie!

Activated her again on my last night cos she gave me TLC and I was really in need of more TLC as I was very SICK!

Recovery was quick enough when I downed a cocktail of Vit C, Tippys and had a professional masseur work on my back and head with some balm! Managed to consumate my TLC later that evening too after dinner!

Did check out Chicos one late afternoon and there are certainly lots of cute waitresses. You are right, need to spend some time there to hook em! If staying for a week, it would be worth the investment. Those of you who have great young looks could short cut the process of course; just mix in the charm and money!

Timber is still doing quite good despite Khun A's demise although not as hot as before.

Jammin is still rocking good except that the ladies cruising there are more "farang styled" in my opinion. I had a hard time finding a looker.

KorTorMor is totally rocking each night and lots of all sorts of girls about town. Both my friend and I felt abit like "unkles" when we looked around the room - late teens and very youngish crowd right now but nice!

Was also in Bangkok from the 11th till yesterday night and it was another very nice visit indeed. Glad I planned CNY out of here and in LOS!

We seem to be criss crossing out of here!

No, I did not even peek into Fantasia this trip as it was too short to do too much! Better to focus on what was at hand. If your BL Scotch is still there, I will take up your offer on my next trip which is timed for March 18th to 21st. Will you still be there?

minahktvsiao
15-02-2005, 04:47 PM
i would like to express my thanks and gratitude to bro natto3 and sassina2 for their info,help and hospitality while i was in phuket.this is wat the forum all about.making friends and sharing and taking care of each others.tho my trip was short and time limited due to my children overall it still a pleasant experience.maybe next time can go lone ranger and meet up with fellow samsters to have more fun.once again a big thank you to bro natto3 and sassina2.

sassina2
15-02-2005, 05:12 PM
brother MSKTV,

"small beer " lah.

It was nice to put a face behind a name and pity that you were a good father with the kids with you there in LOS. For them, the beach was a better alternative though not for you.

I can see you have some talents for the Minahs so will see when we can get together to learn your "secrets" here.

minahktvsiao
15-02-2005, 05:15 PM
brother MSKTV,

"small beer " lah.

It was nice to put a face behind a name and pity that you were a good father with the kids with you there in LOS. For them, the beach was a better alternative though not for you.

I can see you have some talents for the Minahs so will see when we can get together to learn your "secrets" here.
share share can lah not learn.no secrets here.been to the joint twice since back last friday and going again tomolo ;)

natto3
15-02-2005, 05:19 PM
you're welcome bro. we can organise a trip there anytime. hope you all had fun and i'm sure the addiction for phuket will set in eventually. i will be leaving for hkt on thurs morn on tiger air, and at some ridicules hour but of course it gives mr the time to do my things before disappearing to bangtoa bay. as i will be going with my gf it will be a quiet hol and a break before i go to mongolia.brrrrrrrr -25 in ub. i heard that there is a ski resort there with sime apres ski action, so will have to check that out.
bro sassina, rome place usually starts at about 7.30 to 8.00 pm, so din't be too early as you may not see all the girls. yes kosomo is the place to pick up young chicks for free ons or more. have luck there usually fri's and sat's.
anyway glad bor minahktvsiao and his friend had a good time.
i was wondering, now i pay 280bht for massage at metropole, how much is it now? i have a regular massage there nearly every day!
cheers bros. :D

sassina2
15-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Ski Resort in Mongolia?
Sounds interesting man!
Can you collect info for me esp on the "Ski Runs" i.e. what kind of lengths (distances e.g. 2 km, 3km ski runs etc), facilities e.g. ski lifts / chair lifts / tows / cable cars , hotel types etc. Gonna be difficult this winter season as my travel schedule is packed right till April and with skiing, two weeks is never enough let alone a week!

Most of all the aspre-ski sounds great although in UB, I understand theres apres-anything all year round and these Mongols really know what FUN is all about!

natto3
16-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Ski Resort in Mongolia?
Sounds interesting man!
Can you collect info for me esp on the "Ski Runs" i.e. what kind of lengths (distances e.g. 2 km, 3km ski runs etc), facilities e.g. ski lifts / chair lifts / tows / cable cars , hotel types etc. Gonna be difficult this winter season as my travel schedule is packed right till April and with skiing, two weeks is never enough let alone a week!

Most of all the aspre-ski sounds great although in UB, I understand theres apres-anything all year round and these Mongols really know what FUN is all about!
bro sass, i hope i dun get flamed for penning this on this thread. the ski resort is a couple of hours drive out of ub. detail i dun really know but can check with gf when she comes home. yes them huns are sex crazy. most gers are pregnant at least once by 18 or 19 yrs old!
march will be busy for me, so phuket is not a priority, but the offer for my drinks is always there. just let me know and will call chuwat or joy. cheers. :)

sassina2
16-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Bro Natto,

Lets see how your drinks hold up during this visit first. Maybe none left after you visit!

I am really serious about trying UB's ski resort if its decent and affordable! Have not been on the slopes for quite a while now and better do again before my legs give on me! What., with those mongols sex crazy, it would make for a great vacation! Talking bout the 05/06 winter by which time you will have nicely settled into UB yourself right?

Ya, this March trip was unplanned but a farang mongeror wanted me to go along and with a total air cost of S$79 return, it was too tempting to refuse!

natto3
16-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Bro Natto,

Lets see how your drinks hold up during this visit first. Maybe none left after you visit!

I am really serious about trying UB's ski resort if its decent and affordable! Have not been on the slopes for quite a while now and better do again before my legs give on me! What., with those mongols sex crazy, it would make for a great vacation! Talking bout the 05/06 winter by which time you will have nicely settled into UB yourself right?

Ya, this March trip was unplanned but a farang mongeror wanted me to go along and with a total air cost of S$79 return, it was too tempting to refuse!
bro sass, i bought 10 bottles to be member when fantasia opened at pearl, if has not been a year there should be 6 bottles left. yup that's the fare i paid.
will check with gf or try to go there when i go next month. be warned the weather there drops to -45 outsde ub. even she came back early, actually intending to spend new year with her family! i bought a jacket for -50. cheers. :)

harris88
16-02-2005, 05:36 PM

bro in thailand there is always place, all massage place have standard time frame which is 1 1/5 per session. in phuket if you want to take home go to pink lady. damage from 2000 to 3400 bht

natto3
20-02-2005, 03:00 PM
bros, just back from phuket, and it seems like the tsunami never happened. drove from town to patong, there were signs of destruction and obviously there was a lot of destruction. you can tell how far the water went inland by looking at the grass and sand on the empty plots of land. must admit that the thai govt has done a good job to get phuket back on it's feet in just 2 months. then drove round to karon and kata beaches, they are fairly well back on their feet. i did not have a chance to go to koh luk as i only had three days there. banyan tree had no fatalaties but was only 30% occupied and today i think even less. the promotion is till the end march. very good buy. bro sass when you going again, maybe will go with you. cheers. :)

blue_swatch
20-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Yes, except for the row of shops facing the sea that is being damaged, other than that the rest of the shops are not very damaged and lots of shops are up and functional, but the thing is, its still very quiet. Need more tourist to go back :)

sassina2
21-02-2005, 12:30 PM
bro sass when you going again, maybe will go with you. cheers. :)

Bro, I am confirmed to go in on the 18th of March till 21st on Tiger. Will possibly stay again at Pavilion or maybe the Metropole this trip or even at Patong. Have not decided yet.

This trip, I am going with a "farang" mongerer who likes them "fun" and "economical" so I may even bring him to Soi 11 besides the beer bars and of course Jammin!

Myself am still not decided how I shall Party but as you know, Phuket has lots of options.

By the way, I found out that the main owner of Fever Corner Khun A has sold out his shares and left for Bangkok due to some "gun shooting incident" when he was drunk!

natto3
21-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Bro, I am confirmed to go in on the 18th of March till 21st on Tiger. Will possibly stay again at Pavilion or maybe the Metropole this trip or even at Patong. Have not decided yet.

This trip, I am going with a "farang" mongerer who likes them "fun" and "economical" so I may even bring him to Soi 11 besides the beer bars and of course Jammin!

Myself am still not decided how I shall Party but as you know, Phuket has lots of options.

By the way, I found out that the main owner of Fever Corner Khun A has sold out his shares and left for Bangkok due to some "gun shooting incident" when he was drunk!
bro sass, i can't give you an answer for the next couple of days. until then would like to go back there as it is nice weather and not too many farangs around yet.
typical of these jokers to carry firearms around and when they get drunk something will always happen. leave it at home, you can only shoot yourself when you're pissed! :D

frankykhoo1269
06-03-2005, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=blue_swatch]Back from Phuket this afternoon.

Bro Blue-Swatch, beside Simon, Safari and fantasea show, what other good things, events can you recommend? Since Christin is closed, which soap massage is available and how much? Appreciate you also recommend me the oil and traditional type too. Thank for the advise for not visiting Safari.

frankykhoo1269
06-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Hi all bros, I have overbooked a hotel room at Phuket Potong Andatel from 13-19 March. Any bros visit Phuket within this period may want to consider cut your cost by renting from me. My room is able to accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 kids. As I will be flying off next Sunday, email me direct at [email protected] with contact nos. for immediate offer which you deem right. Perhaps we could cheong together too. I will be using the other 2 rooms. May check hotel detail at web : http://www.phuket.com/andatel.

edkoh2000
21-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Hi all bros, I have overbooked a hotel room at Phuket Potong Andatel from 13-19 March. Any bros visit Phuket within this period may want to consider cut your cost by renting from me. My room is able to accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 kids. As I will be flying off next Sunday, email me direct at [email protected] with contact nos. for immediate offer which you deem right. Perhaps we could cheong together too. I will be using the other 2 rooms. May check hotel detail at web : http://www.phuket.com/andatel.

Too bad I saw this too late. Anyway I just reached Phuket today.

frankykhoo1269
26-03-2005, 12:32 AM
Too bad I saw this too late. Anyway I just reached Phuket today.

It's ok. I just came back on Sunday (20/3). Bangla Rd is full of life but the girls standard is a bit low and dark in colour. Heard from TukTuk drive that Christin Massage is down but did not take up his offer to drive me to another place.

There's are lots of small massage shops along Soi 2000 pee road costing 300 baht for oil and 250 baht for traditional. I tried 2 hrs service and even got a 100 baht discount. Go in the afternoon or during the non-peak period and the girls are more willing to do "special" for you. Total I tried 2 trad and 3 oil during my 1 week stay and managed to get "juageng" service at 2 of the shop for 300 baht each. 2 of them even hinted to following me to the hotel and do "services" for me.

To assist you to cheong, tried the shop beside "west coast dive" and one opp "Royal Paradise". The one opp "Andatel" also perform extra.

edkoh2000
27-03-2005, 02:10 PM
It's ok. I just came back on Sunday (20/3). Bangla Rd is full of life but the girls standard is a bit low and dark in colour. Heard from TukTuk drive that Christin Massage is down but did not take up his offer to drive me to another place.

There's are lots of small massage shops along Soi 2000 pee road costing 300 baht for oil and 250 baht for traditional. I tried 2 hrs service and even got a 100 baht discount. Go in the afternoon or during the non-peak period and the girls are more willing to do "special" for you. Total I tried 2 trad and 3 oil during my 1 week stay and managed to get "juageng" service at 2 of the shop for 300 baht each. 2 of them even hinted to following me to the hotel and do "services" for me.

To assist you to cheong, tried the shop beside "west coast dive" and one opp "Royal Paradise". The one opp "Andatel" also perform extra.

Thanks for the info. I am now in Hatyai. Perhaps you can let the others know where is this soi 2000 pee road, any landmark?

I always go to the smaller lane that is just outside patong beach resort towards the main road where Banana is. There are many such shops around namely Rat Tree, Smile again etc

frankykhoo1269
28-03-2005, 12:51 AM
It is on the other side of Patong Beach Road. Just take any Pating Map from hotel or tour booths or ask people. They will tell you.

sassina2
28-03-2005, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=frankykhoo1269]It's ok. I just came back on Sunday (20/3). Bangla Rd is full of life but the girls standard is a bit low and dark in colour. Heard from TukTuk drive that Christin Massage is down but did not take up his offer to drive me to another place.

QUOTE]

Christin's used to be best in whole of Phuket and in recent years went downhill esp in the high season with women catering to farang taste so that kind of "farang looks".

That leaves the remaining places in Phuket Town at the Thavorn Grand Plaza and Pearl Hotel with Thavorn being better quality than Pearl. Best to go around 4 to 5pm when the better girls get in to work.

From the Thavorn, I have also managed to get the girls to meet after work and overnight in my hotel discreetly - they love to go out partying in Timber and other joints in town; make sure you bring your duty free JW whisky which they will drink with you happily and party hard! Jammin is still rockin hard and the rock band is great too. KorTorMor is doing great and the two piece is a hit with the Thais. Around KTM, Yarumba is struggling and theres now 16 and Rad making the place a mini kind of RCA in Phuket.

The cheap and lower end traditional massage at Daeng Plaza hotel has a few decent lookers who will do extra service right there and then. On a recent visit this month, I banged one of the masseurs for an extra 1k although she started at 2k ST; the trick is not to bring more than a total of 1500 with you because the massage is 260k for 2 hours. Just turn out your wallet and show her that that's all you got. Bring your own condom just in case she has run out although the smart girl will always have one in her pocket.

The best quality booking girls are still the Sideliners in Pink Chamois with Fantasia, Pink Club and Pink 2002 also having many girls but, the best is still Pink Chamois during my visit based on my eyes.

Did not check out the Rome Place Hotel's 5th floor (or is it 4th floor - I forget) where the girls are housed in the rooms. Just walk around and make some noises and the girls will surface! From the elevator turn left and left and go to the end two rooms which are usually open and a Mami might be available too.

At Pink Chamois, the sideliners are 2500 ST and 4000 LT while Fantasia is 2800 LT.

No doubt at Patong's beer bars, you can trawl and find one of two gems, just be prepared to like darker skinned Issarn kind of girls as opposed to the Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai kind of look that Asians prefer.

natto3
28-03-2005, 04:07 PM
bro sassina, c u had a good time in town. did joy get the message? :)

sassina2
28-03-2005, 04:21 PM
bro sassina, c u had a good time in town. did joy get the message? :)

Bro Natto,

Sorry did not call you when back cos Easter weekend I was away in Batam all weekend.

Yes she did. I signed for one of your bottles and I think we drank about half of it or less only as we moved on - many thanks. Saved me a few bahts!

I must say the quality in Fantasia is not great although I did take one of the dancers out. She was OK only. (no complains ) as I took her two nights in a row because the first night, I was soooo drunk that I fell asleep and she left at 6am without me doing anything! Lost my wallet that first night too! (not her)

So I booked her by phone for the second night to finish the job!

Had a bangkok cutie from Chamois the third night and that was better.

All in another nice visit and I must say the business is slowly coming back with the farangs first and the Asians from Taiwan and China very slow to come back which is actually good for us from here cos these guys drive up prices and demand.

How you doing? Heard that JC area all cleaned out lately!

natto3
28-03-2005, 11:04 PM
heh heh, bros sass, sometimes i wonder if the stuff they put in to those johnnie walker botles are real stuff or moonshine. i always wake up in the morning with a different type of headache. glad you had fun. yes the asian tourist r coming back tourist but you never see the scandinavian long term ones around for a while.
cathch up with you this wed? i will be in kl mon to wed 1st april. cheers c ya. :)

sassina2
29-03-2005, 03:04 AM
Bro Natto,

Looks like Wed is only day cos Thurs, I am heading to KL for some work too.

Call me when you are back, I have a friend in town this Wed and he is leaving for LA Thursday morning.

We could go to JC or OT as he wants some action despite fucking his brains out these last 4 weeks in Indonesia!

Only the Singapore and pan-regional tourist and some Europeans are back. The Taiwanese and Chinese (PRC) are still staying away out of superstition.

I usually bring enough JW from Changi to drink and your bottle was only half drunk so even if it's moonshine, it was unlikely to be the cause of my drunkedness the first night!

natto3
29-03-2005, 12:38 PM
i replied to your mail box, dunno if you got it. well try wed, but jc a little quiet the last time i was there. cheers. :)

natto3
06-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Bro Natto,

Looks like Wed is only day cos Thurs, I am heading to KL for some work too.

Call me when you are back, I have a friend in town this Wed and he is leaving for LA Thursday morning.

We could go to JC or OT as he wants some action despite fucking his brains out these last 4 weeks in Indonesia!

Only the Singapore and pan-regional tourist and some Europeans are back. The Taiwanese and Chinese (PRC) are still staying away out of superstition.

I usually bring enough JW from Changi to drink and your bottle was only half drunk so even if it's moonshine, it was unlikely to be the cause of my drunkedness the first night!
hi bro, how did you and your friend end up the other nite. just in from kl, thinking of songkran in phuket? :D

sassina2
06-04-2005, 11:46 PM
hi bro, how did you and your friend end up the other nite. just in from kl, thinking of songkran in phuket? :D

Songkran sounds good but I am leaving for Macau on Sunday 17th so may not be able to go before that due to OVERLOAD here!

Lets see how - if I can squeeze some time, maybe two nites but most unlikely rite now!

Well, the guy took back a Viet that night for a few hours cos he had to up and go airport by 6am.

Looked not bad and only S$150/- pity she had no HP.

Will be away in Macau - Zhuhai till the 24th with last 3 nights 21 to 23rd in Zhuhai.

Must see how to get myself a Mongolian experience! (Without Super LT scholarship)

Tomorrow nite going to follow up on a Normal Health Centre girls I found in Batam (collected once already) and going back for more!

natto3
07-04-2005, 01:41 PM
hi bro sassina, viet with no hp, must be new around here. zuhai is a great place, especially with jetasia? flying direct there. tried some very nice lookers and doers there sometime back. my mongolian friend want to try songkran so i guess i will give her the fun of it. she's going back end may and i am standing by new one, hehe. in between i may go either to haikou or maybe hk with the promo flights there. was in kl, mon till weds, tried a local fl, nothing special. there are some very young things around there as i walked around jln p ramlee, but they look spg to me. if you free this weekend drinks ok with me. cheers :)

sassina2
08-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Bro Nat,

I came over to "paradise island" last nite as I found a new "hole" from one of the more legit massage place.

Golfing today and tomorrow and then maybe back on Sunday!

Call you when I back.

Looks like next week is bad as I have quite a lot of running round and then off to Macau - Zhuhai on 17th Sunday.

Otherwise it would be great to enjoy Songkran in Phuket too ! Damm, we cannot have everything - you must try to find out about visiting mongols who are here for ST visit so I can sample the great new experience before I venture forth there man!

17 yr old sounds a trite young for me but, nothing like tender calf compared with the "mutton dressed as lambs" you get in OT and many of the night places too often!

Busy working here in pleasure island on my puter this morning then off to golf course after early lunch! Have fun!

natto3
08-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Bro Nat,

I came over to "paradise island" last nite as I found a new "hole" from one of the more legit massage place.

Golfing today and tomorrow and then maybe back on Sunday!

Call you when I back.

Looks like next week is bad as I have quite a lot of running round and then off to Macau - Zhuhai on 17th Sunday.

Otherwise it would be great to enjoy Songkran in Phuket too ! Damm, we cannot have everything - you must try to find out about visiting mongols who are here for ST visit so I can sample the great new experience before I venture forth there man!

17 yr old sounds a trite young for me but, nothing like tender calf compared with the "mutton dressed as lambs" you get in OT and many of the night places too often!

Busy working here in pleasure island on my puter this morning then off to golf course after early lunch! Have fun!
bro, looks like you have you hands full and an empty pair of balls in the coming week. let you know if can intro her friends to you. songkran may be out for me too due to her exams.
at 17 they are the most tender and the juicest cut for a lamb. have fun and hope that if you didnt get that hole in one on the course, you'll get it in zuhai!
cheers. :)

benlee69
21-04-2005, 01:22 PM
All bros out there who just came back from phuket i need your precious information please. how is the patong resort hotel? the last time i stay is be4 the wave things........ now it is selling at 1000baht per night. do you think its a good idea to stay there?

I have went to phuket for a few times with my gf but this time round i am bringing a friend to chong there next month, now very stress don know where to bring him any suggestion?

thanks for all the precious input. ;)

Pinkfloyd
22-04-2005, 02:34 AM
All bros out there who just came back from phuket i need your precious information please. how is the patong resort hotel? the last time i stay is be4 the wave things........ now it is selling at 1000baht per night. do you think its a good idea to stay there?

I have went to phuket for a few times with my gf but this time round i am bringing a friend to chong there next month, now very stress don know where to bring him any suggestion?

thanks for all the precious input. ;)

If you not fussy with hotels, you can get rooms for as low as 400bht (the road behind Patong beach, along Christine stretch). Norm rates are around 600bht (just a room, no breakfast) for smallish motels. If you need more info on booking vehicles / rooms / anything else, PM me.

natto3
22-04-2005, 10:06 AM
bro sassina, i'll be going to hkt on monday returning on thurs by tiger air as i got the 9.90 tickets. this is for a few day relax. must see whats new in town.cheers and have fun in macau. :)

GiddlyGook
22-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Phuket is empty - not that many tourists - right now. Patong was empty, airport was empty. Maybe a little different the next few days because the Fed Cup tennis circus swings into town this weekend.

The Simon cabaret is running a special for Kon Thai with tickets at 100B. Although I could've sneaked in at 100B (if I kept my mouth shut) I decided to pay the full thanchart (foreigner) price of 600B because I wanted to support the local industry after the recent disaster.

benlee69
22-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Phuket is empty - not that many tourists - right now. Patong was empty, airport was empty. Maybe a little different the next few days because the Fed Cup tennis circus swings into town this weekend.

The Simon cabaret is running a special for Kon Thai with tickets at 100B. Although I could've sneaked in at 100B (if I kept my mouth shut) I decided to pay the full thanchart (foreigner) price of 600B because I wanted to support the local industry after the recent disaster.

hi bro, so you just came back from phuket? err......empty everywhere but gals not empty right? ;) comfirm christin close right? due to the wave damage???

thanks

Pinkfloyd
22-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Just got back from HKT, Christin is open, didn't get damage by the waves. In fact the place is building up quite fast and only a few places along the beach front are still under construction. All should be well by the end of the year.. Hopefully...

Bro benlee69, PM u liao..

benlee69
23-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Just got back from HKT, Christin is open, didn't get damage by the waves. In fact the place is building up quite fast and only a few places along the beach front are still under construction. All should be well by the end of the year.. Hopefully...

Bro benlee69, PM u liao..

many thanks bro pinkfloyd.

sassina2
23-04-2005, 10:47 AM
bro sassina, i'll be going to hkt on monday returning on thurs by tiger air as i got the 9.90 tickets. this is for a few day relax. must see whats new in town.cheers and have fun in macau. :)

First log in since I arrived in Macau on 17th and yesterday and today am in Zhuhai.

Both these places are awesome for mongering! Enjoy Phuket as you are an old "dog" there!

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon on Tiger. With Tiger flying out here, it's a great alternative to Thailand although it's a different feel.

Pinkfloyd
23-04-2005, 10:54 PM
many thanks bro pinkfloyd.

No prob, most important is to remember to enjoy yourselves! :p

natto3
24-04-2005, 12:04 PM
First log in since I arrived in Macau on 17th and yesterday and today am in Zhuhai.

Both these places are awesome for mongering! Enjoy Phuket as you are an old "dog" there!

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon on Tiger. With Tiger flying out here, it's a great alternative to Thailand although it's a different feel.
bro sassina, old dog can learn new tricks. so after my phuket trip and going to bejing after their may day hols, you can be sure that i will be the stray dog there! my mongolian gf gone back, so waiting to replace her with new hun. :D

natto3
24-04-2005, 12:10 PM

bro sassina, old dog can learn new tricks. so after my phuket trip and going to bejing after their may day hols, you can be sure that i will be the stray dog there! my mongolian gf gone back, so waiting to replace her with new hun. :D

Sinoview
24-04-2005, 12:27 PM

Bro. natto,

You going Bj in May, sure or not ? That's only yr stopover right ?

I think you final destination such be UB ? Hee....hee.... I was in BJ two weeks ago, not fun for mongering leh...too X by South's standards.

So this time you going to meet yr old fames or giving out new scholarships ? Hee....hee...

Call me for kopi when you're back.....

natto3
28-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Bro. natto,

You going Bj in May, sure or not ? That's only yr stopover right ?

I think you final destination such be UB ? Hee....hee.... I was in BJ two weeks ago, not fun for mongering leh...too X by South's standards.

So this time you going to meet yr old fames or giving out new scholarships ? Hee....hee...

Call me for kopi when you're back.....
hi bro, just back from phuket and veri disappointed with the place. thinking of selling out and buy in ub. i think my investment in phuket make alredy so ub coming up with shangri la and sheraton coming up there. maybe better keep for winter as it dips down to -30+ in jan! saw few apartments coming up there, very mordern and cheap. 13000usd you can buy two room apartment on the outskirts of town. how big is ub? 5k square! the koreans have a very nice development there seoul garden but that more like 30000usd up. anyway i am actually going to another place then from beijing then to ub, so you're right. got new freshman coming to my college, 17yrs old, stay for 6 months only. btw i not okt so don't ask me for contacts etc. these are all by private arrangements only. pm me your no, we can tcss. cheers. :)

sassina2
28-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Bro Nat,

Dam jealous of your status as scholarship benefactor man! Wish I could also be a patron like you!

Anyway, I had a great time in Macau (expensive but good overall quality) and Zhuhai - hmm, I had a GREAT TIME!

Going back again for just 2 nights in June to finish off an unfinished chapter!

Am right now in KL fighting hard to secure my income for 2005 and then, I will really think how to justify going to UB to check out the HUNS.

Damm, your previous "scholarlee" was SWEET MAN! Right up my alley !

natto3
28-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Bro Nat,

Dam jealous of your status as scholarship benefactor man! Wish I could also be a patron like you!

Anyway, I had a great time in Macau (expensive but good overall quality) and Zhuhai - hmm, I had a GREAT TIME!

Going back again for just 2 nights in June to finish off an unfinished chapter!

Am right now in KL fighting hard to secure my income for 2005 and then, I will really think how to justify going to UB to check out the HUNS.

Damm, your previous "scholarlee" was SWEET MAN! Right up my alley !
wait till you see the new one. the previous had class and body nicer. lost track of them , so now have digi to record and remember. hehe.

natto3
28-04-2005, 10:59 PM
bro sassina, heard whilst was in phuket that the farangs are more into koh samui and hua hin. one of my very good friends has sold his hotel (before) and moved to jomtien. seems like a boom going on else where. no wonder no nice looking working gers around. nowadays don't use camera phone anymore, buy digital cam, you get much better pixs and vids, then burn them on a disc for library. :D

gunter
29-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Styaing in Patong Phuket !
Take alook at the V-Plaza hotel, also known as Valhalla, they have fair prices and are in walking distance of all the fun, the hotel is looking like a old viking castle, with a bar look like a vikingship and the pool is a half vikingship, they have kitchen open 24/7 and minibars are open as well, but most times there is a party on after the bars close, free pool and you bring the girls for fun !
www.vplaza.info
The fun is on Bangla road, just 200 m. from the hotel, there you have all the beer bars and ago gos, there is so many that you have enough for a long time, the girls are hungry, not many guys because of the tsunami, but a lot of girls.
Nothing to worry about, they have a warning system up and running, now everybody know about tsunami, last year 1 out of 100 know what it means !
So take opotunity to party all day all night for good money !

kaiser76
11-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Hi bros, I just got back from Phuket last nite. I would recommend that you do not try the girls at Patong, esp Soi Bangla. They are usually quite dark and fleshy and they actually prefer to service the Farangs. 1 of them told me herself. Also, don't try Christine Massage! Standards crashed since they re-opened.

Instead, you can go to TaiPan or Banana Disco to choose yr FL, should you not wanna travel too far outta Patong area.

However, if you are willing to travel a little, hop aboard a tuk tuk to Phuket town. It'll cost abt 300baht 1 way to Patong town. Head for Pink Lady outside Metropole Hotel or Fantasia. Here is more like a KTV setting with stage performance by all the girls, who will either sing or dance on stage. You can choose them from their performance or when they walk past u. Damage is 2000baht to take them out and another 300baht tip to the lady for 1 shot. Hotel all paid for. This is about the same rate as Christine Massage so I'd rather go for some higher quality girls.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers! :)

Dr. Dre
12-07-2005, 01:16 AM
kaiser76,

thanks for the update. i find that public transport (taxi mafia) in the provinces and touristy areas are a pain in the ass. they are out to rip you off.

bangkok is still the best when it comes to reasonable public transport pricing.

sassina2
12-07-2005, 01:35 AM
To enjoy Phuket best, rent either a jeep or car - many good deals on the island.

Typically, a jeep would cost 700 - 800 bahts a day and a car from 1000-1200 bahts a day. Important that you have full insurance coverage or it might end up expensive cos of minor scratches and bumps by others on your machine.

If you ride, a bike might be a good option but it could be dangerous on those roads with many vehicles.

The thing about Phuket is that you have options on the beach and great options in Phuket town for p4p and the mobility of having wheels means that you avoid lousy commissions and rip off fares. And you can check out many places in one evening and not feel the pinch of tuk tuk and taxi rip offs.

Navigation is easy enough with the many free maps available on the island.

My update having spent the last weekend there:

Phuket Town

Pink Chamois still has the best collection of nubile young things (Asian Eyes)
3000 bahts ST. Ask Mami Pia who is a nice older lady herself to make recommendations.

Fantasia has some decent quality at 2800 bahts LT. Choice of dancers and non dancers.

Other places still include Pink Club and Pink 2002 with some decent surprises.

Timber Rock has many freelancers and off duty ladies cruising in small groups. Still packed out each night.

Kortormor is shoulder to shoulder every night too till closing and full of all sorts of very young ladies in groups mainly. Watch carefully as there are also lots of local guys about town who know their way around. Thread carefully so you don't infringe on others' property.

Jammin is seeing a high ratio of expats and farangs these days including some of their women! Many freelancers cruise here specifically for farangs here now. The band is still hoppin!

Planet Disco has closed down!

Dr. Dre
12-07-2005, 01:52 AM
sassina2,

yes i have also come to the conclusion that in the provinces having your own vehicle is a wise and hassle free choice. you can explore more places in this way too.

c00ls0ul
16-07-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm going up in early August for min a month. Any bros out there will be in Phuket? Wanna catchup for a drink?

p/s hi bro natto3, quit Phuket altogther already?...Ah Ja miss you mak mak! ;)

c00ls0ul
16-07-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm going up in early August for min a month. Any bros out there will be in Phuket? Wanna catchup for a drink?

natto3
16-07-2005, 10:58 PM

bro coolsoul, i thought you died in the tsunami. call your no many times no reply leh. the girls at ocean bar still there. saw some cute babes around i guess you not around. hehe that cockteaser still calls me once in a while when 'hoi' itchy. try her, nice all rounder. she not working in fantasia anymore. i think some sugar daddy must be keeping her.call me, i coming up soon with mongolian chicks, they never see sea before. bang them at the bayan tree pool, sure they enjoy that. :D

c00ls0ul
27-07-2005, 02:09 PM
bro coolsoul, i thought you died in the tsunami. call your no many times no reply leh. the girls at ocean bar still there. saw some cute babes around i guess you not around. :D

Yup bro natto3, i was terribly lucky. i was in the Similans during tsunami. Lucky we were in deeper waters and we survived. When we returned to Phuket we saw everything first hand. I still have some grotesque pictures on my mobile. I believe you heard too that the mobile phone networks in Phuket crashed frequent due to network overload, that's probably why you couldnt contact me. Anyway i left on the first few flights out thereafter. I did returned in Feb but not much action then. I'll be there over NDP and i'll be staying the whole month. Will you be there?

natto3
28-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Yup bro natto3, i was terribly lucky. i was in the Similans during tsunami. Lucky we were in deeper waters and we survived. When we returned to Phuket we saw everything first hand. I still have some grotesque pictures on my mobile. I believe you heard too that the mobile phone networks in Phuket crashed frequent due to network overload, that's probably why you couldnt contact me. Anyway i left on the first few flights out thereafter. I did returned in Feb but not much action then. I'll be there over NDP and i'll be staying the whole month. Will you be there?
you damn lucky, the owner of your drinking joint was in similan and he did'nt make it. pity.yup try to go down soon for a few days. trying to arrange a new chick to bring to banyan tree. my mongolians r going back fri night, so must sup the local ger first. your hp no still the same? :D

c00ls0ul
28-07-2005, 12:21 PM
you damn lucky, the owner of your drinking joint was in similan and he did'nt make it. pity.yup try to go down soon for a few days. trying to arrange a new chick to bring to banyan tree. my mongolians r going back fri night, so must sup the local ger first. your hp no still the same? :D

yup. both my sg and thai number no change. i'll be in Phuket 4th august onwards. now u're in Sg? recently i've been drinking at JC a fair bit. chalking up the scores with viets. :D call me if u're available to catchup.

natto3
28-07-2005, 04:02 PM
yup. both my sg and thai number no change. i'll be in Phuket 4th august onwards. now u're in Sg? recently i've been drinking at JC a fair bit. chalking up the scores with viets. :D call me if u're available to catchup.
will do. :)

bbailey
02-08-2005, 02:18 AM
hey bros,
any recommendations on where to get cheap and good massage? cos me will be going on a biz trip to phuket this week with my colleagues.
Will try to sneak out at nite to catch some of the "fun" places, the bros hv recommend here. hope the transportation costs dun zapped up my wallet ammunition 1st.

Thanks!

rdgs,
BB

c00ls0ul
02-08-2005, 11:38 AM
hey bros,
any recommendations on where to get cheap and good massage? cos me will be going on a biz trip to phuket this week with my colleagues.
Will try to sneak out at nite to catch some of the "fun" places, the bros hv recommend here. hope the transportation costs dun zapped up my wallet ammunition 1st.

Thanks!

rdgs,
BB

ROME PLACE, 2nd level. 5 minutes walk from Ocean Shopping Centre. B250 for 2 hours.
:)

natto3
02-08-2005, 01:57 PM
ROME PLACE, 2nd level. 5 minutes walk from Ocean Shopping Centre. B250 for 2 hours.
:)bro you go rome place for only bht250? i salute you lah. i pay bht2500 for ta pau. hehe must be one of your many wives. had a good time in kabuki last night. getting there. will try to bring her to phuket after national day. c ya. :D

c00ls0ul
02-08-2005, 02:19 PM
bro you go rome place for only bht250? i salute you lah. i pay bht2500 for ta pau. hehe must be one of your many wives. had a good time in kabuki last night. getting there. will try to bring her to phuket after national day. c ya. :D

bro he said cheap and good massage mah...not ta pau. if ta pau you're the ta pau king man, where can fight price with you??? :D

anyway sorry about last night; i went out in shorts and brought only 200 bucks, no wallet or credit cards; intending to chiong only happy hours...by the time you called i drink until wasted liao and bullets all fired liao, so i know even if i join you i'll also sian sian one mah... National Day i go sing mahjulah with the fishes in Phuket, after that go sing Karaoke with you! cheers man!

natto3
02-08-2005, 07:15 PM
bro he said cheap and good massage mah...not ta pau. if ta pau you're the ta pau king man, where can fight price with you??? :D

anyway sorry about last night; i went out in shorts and brought only 200 bucks, no wallet or credit cards; intending to chiong only happy hours...by the time you called i drink until wasted liao and bullets all fired liao, so i know even if i join you i'll also sian sian one mah... National Day i go sing mahjulah with the fishes in Phuket, after that go sing Karaoke with you! cheers man!
bro cool, he said 250bht. short time is 2500bht. ta pau is 3500 or 4000bht. anyway i m still hang from last nite. i trying to go after nat day. promo 19.90sgd on tiger. hope to bring ger with me. i would'nt mind fishing if you can arrange boat. cheers. :D

c00ls0ul
02-08-2005, 08:52 PM
bro cool, he said 250bht. short time is 2500bht. ta pau is 3500 or 4000bht. anyway i m still hang from last nite. i trying to go after nat day. promo 19.90sgd on tiger. hope to bring ger with me. i would'nt mind fishing if you can arrange boat. cheers. :D

Ya la bro, you hang la, he said cheap and good massage, B250 2 hours no hanky panky mah..not ta pau...
i managed to get S$19.98 tickets, after taxes = S$67.98. Havent buy return tix yet, still dunno when i'm gonna return :P
Daytrip non-diver B1200, Charters probably B5000 baht up. i'll be diving 7 aug - 11 aug everyday.

wanna chiong JC tomorrow? :P
cheers

natto3
03-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Ya la bro, you hang la, he said cheap and good massage, B250 2 hours no hanky panky mah..not ta pau...
i managed to get S$19.98 tickets, after taxes = S$67.98. Havent buy return tix yet, still dunno when i'm gonna return :P
Daytrip non-diver B1200, Charters probably B5000 baht up. i'll be diving 7 aug - 11 aug everyday.

wanna chiong JC tomorrow? :P
cheers
bro, i just booked tiger on 18th n return on23aug. got both way at 19.98sgd so i guess it's worth while. will be going to mongolia after. sorry tonight can't go jc due to early appointment. next day ok but i believe you fly on thurs? c you in phuket you have my no? mine is 099721711. :)

c00ls0ul
16-08-2005, 02:33 PM
bro, i just booked tiger on 18th n return on23aug. got both way at 19.98sgd so i guess it's worth while. will be going to mongolia after. sorry tonight can't go jc due to early appointment. next day ok but i believe you fly on thurs? c you in phuket you have my no? mine is 099721711.

hi bro, bad timing, i've gotta rush back to another project hence leaving Phuket on 18th, i leave the day u come....:(
i've still got your local no. here, and mine's the same too. i'll be back in October and i'll be staying the season. Hopefully you can come back again and we can party together

a little info bro, old fantasia closed, instead K shuwat opened a new hotel Le Residence at punpon. New fantasia is still thriving, dear old mamees Ja ja, Tah, Ka toey all no longer there. But the big mama and GM still same. Prices dropped i believe, B1800 short-time include 2-hour room at Le Residence, long time B2,500. If prefer dancers, just add B200. Some old faces, but lots of new girls! Pink Cafe still the same, all flowers no f**k. The rest of the party scene still happening as usual, Ko To Mo, Jammin', Timberhut and a new disco opened, Ozone, just the soi behind Pink Cafe and Fantasia, pretty happening too, as the girls from Pink will visit the joint after work. your old friend Police Kai is in charge of security there. He's wondering when you gonna come back too. As for my usual joint Chic Resto, it's still a wonderful pickup joint. Met 3 chics last night from Bangkok here for holiday, going to Jammin with them tonight, we'll see :D

Cheers mate
sanook.

natto3
16-08-2005, 03:16 PM
bro cool, i had to change my date to 24th. tiger charge the shit out of me, 300+ to change date. thanks for the update but i coming up with my latest mongolian gf, so things will be a lot slower. fantasea, simon cabaret etc. this one is very young n cute. when she starts school i will join you in oct. hehe we can burn the gers in chic resto. you mean that kai is actually got a job? haha thats a funny one. anyway c you in sin when you get back. cheers bro.
btw your fav joint in le meridian looks like they're set to close due to stricter laws on smoking. come back and check it out. :)

c00ls0ul
25-08-2005, 08:31 PM
How bro? You should be back liao, any stories to share? I'll be back in Phuket Sept/Oct staying the season. :)

natto3
26-08-2005, 10:36 AM
How bro? You should be back liao, any stories to share? I'll be back in Phuket Sept/Oct staying the season. :)
bro cool, i cxl at the last min. trying to get cheap ticket for next week before the school holidays start. got something to do this weekend. we could go up together? :)

c00ls0ul
26-08-2005, 11:57 AM
huh.......cannot leh, passport expired, waiting for new passport, before i can reapply new Thai VISA, work permit etc etc. Further more got students here. Earliest Mid Sept. :)

Cheong Thai disco at Golden Mile for a substitute feel? see the thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38075&page=4&highlight=golden+mile

c00ls0ul
01-09-2005, 12:00 PM
bro natto, i'm confirmed to fly to Phuket this 15 sep. I'll be staying the season (6 months). When u coming? my hp no. still the same. any bro coming partying pls pm me. But no patong, please...

natto3
05-09-2005, 02:30 PM
bro natto, i'm confirmed to fly to Phuket this 15 sep. I'll be staying the season (6 months). When u coming? my hp no. still the same. any bro coming partying pls pm me. But no patong, please...
hey bro cool, i'm back. went up last week on tiger, the plane was empty but no promo prices. i think they must be dying. come back a little more passengers. just touched down only. went to chic resto to scout around saw many new faces. then went to pink chamois but the bloody slut wanted 5500bht, i told khun oh he must be joking, everyone down price and dear slut wants more. next nite went to buddy cafe saw many young but very dark gers from the south. seem that there are refugees from the fighting there. saw one very small, cute but a little dark one selling ladies undergarments in the main hall in ocean. she smiled and i think she need to get laid, only problem so small can give blow job with me standing up too. might hit her back bone if try to fcuk her! in the night i went to fantasia and mummy joy intro nice fair little ger from bkk. she not happy i wanted threesome. anyway i got so mow can't remeber much, i think i finished the bottle, still have one more bottle. did'nt go to ozone.
i try to come up next month cause i want to get mongolian girl first. i go to ulanbataar then come to c you in hkt. call me if you free. btw all bro's going to phuket town be a little careful with the youngsters there as they are mostly from the south and can be a little pesky. :)

natto3
21-09-2005, 07:38 PM
bro coolsoul. i will be coming up on the 28th sept for a week. we can meet up for drinks. my motorbike lisence expired in may, i just realised! :)

grumpy
27-09-2005, 01:16 AM
this thread so quiet? OK, let me add some inputs

2 months ago, my supplier brought me to this pub in town Up 2 you. Nice place, nice band with freelance hostesses (uni students) and coyote dancers (also students)

There was this girl demm hot which I request her to sit wiht me, nice figure, wear hot pants.... then she told me she coyote....
ask her go with me, she said got to work... then have appointment wiht her friend to go disco after pub close (1am) and supper, jio me to join her....
did not take the offer as my Thai friend need to report home so I was alone, no action.

Last week when I returned to Phuket, went to Up 2 You agian. Ask mama-san for the girl, not working that night.... problem wiht freelance students.

So sat around, found another pretty face dancer, but figure not good. Ask her to sit with me. My friend got a dancer whihc was 36D , we touch to check, REAL. Mine... probably 32B. The lady quite quiet, not chatty so a bit sianz as I find her a bit dao.

Then my friend say we go upstairs to the sofa area. My girl went toilet. As we were going up the stairs, there were 2 young girls and 1 of them was smiling at me.... I took a second look, she really looked like the chio chio girl the last time. But, she was not.

Once upstairs, I told my friend and he asked Mama-san go find the 2 girls. They came, sat next to me. The one who smiled was Ling (20 yrs old) speak some english, proportionate figure, quite playful.
Her friend was Orr, actually I found her a lot prettier and very fair, but speak no English... so did not focus lor.

At this point, the dao dancer came back and dunno what to say. I just act blur, told my friend to ask her entertain another of his friend who could not find a suitable girl. 10 mins later, she left.

Ling was demm playful, lick my ear, stroke my chest and nipple and even grope me. Of course, I retunr the favour and even managed to suck her nipples in the pub.... we were the only group upstairs. She drank until a bit high and kept asking me whether I want her to go back with me... I just took my time.

Finally brought her back to hotel after supper at around 2am. We showered seperately. Once I am out of the shower, and got in bed, she just pounce on me. Started to lick me from neck down, nipples, tummy, thigh.... of course, I was not idling. mY hands were allover her melons.

Then she looked at me lustily and ask can suck my cock or not. Of course can lah! She then did BBBJ, I cannot believe it, super suction, head bobbing up and down and tongue movement non-stop. She really like that. I finger her below and she was dripping wet.

On and off, she would like to lick my balls and take each ball in her mouth and then return to focus on my shaft. After about 15 mins of BJ, I feel the sensation and told her to slow down, maybe change position... she told me she liked and quicken her action.... wah lao, really turned me on and cannot tahan liao, cummed liao! Wah... she just continue sucking and took every single drop and swallowed all.

Then while I rest, she wanted somemore.... start to stroke me allover. Get a bit of reaction from my brohter, she straight away start to blow me to make me hard.... once hard, condom on and she rode me like there is no tomorrow. This girl demm horny, came twice riding me. Finally I came in missionary. really tired liao for me.

Went to sleep. I dunno how long I slept but then later I was awaken by her rubbing my cock. Another round of bbbj and fucking. FInally, really cannot take it anymore. Cum and went to bed.

Once of the best BBBJ and fuck experience as the girl demm horny.

Cost: THb2000 all night

natto3
27-09-2005, 01:29 PM
bros, i will be there tomorrow, so call my 1 2 call no.
coolsoul n sassina. party at banyan tree spa pool villa 29th sept @ 5pm. byo girl. no holds barred. plenty privacy. c ya there. :D

natto3
04-10-2005, 07:06 PM
bros, i will be there tomorrow, so call my 1 2 call no.
coolsoul n sassina. party at banyan tree spa pool villa 29th sept @ 5pm. byo girl. no holds barred. plenty privacy. c ya there. :D
yup we did have our party and the pics will be posted at the exchange link. met up with the two bros and had plenty nights out. lots of action at chic resto, esp for bro coolsoul, then to pink chamois. the current batch was not great but took one out to the party. bro sassina imported his own goodies which was a crazy gal that would do anything with bro sassina and any other woman! we had a few nights at pink cafe, which has returned to some standard again with lots of new gals. it will be closed for renovations and a new restaurant will be opened. at the fantasia must be early if you want to get the gals before the tour busses come at 20:30hrs. one sales rep there by the name of jib is very swee. yank father and thai mom. looks like a china doll. took her out for dinner to check her out. hehe. the other place we went was ozone which is happening with lots of young chicks. music loud. heard blue marina at the merlin also happening but the gals are usually from countryside. watch out for the ba wu. have fun you guy, we will be back at the end of the month. cheers. :D

natto3
09-10-2005, 06:09 PM
bro cool, you must be pissed again. anyway i try to join you next week, and keep your hand and dick busy in the meantime. :D

en2cs8
12-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Brudders, need help, firstly i must state that i seacrhed thru from page 1 of this thread but couldn't find anything substantial. going to Phuket Patong Beach, anywhere to pick up girls? bar? FL or massage? from where eg. bangla soi? tapua to which hotel don't need to pay extra to hotel? need to know as much as you can spare. going there for the first time. usually go hatyai and samui only. thank you big big

guzzler
12-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Brudders, need help, firstly i must state that i seacrhed thru from page 1 of this thread but couldn't find anything substantial. going to Phuket Patong Beach, anywhere to pick up girls? bar? FL or massage? from where eg. bangla soi? tapua to which hotel don't need to pay extra to hotel? need to know as much as you can spare. going there for the first time. usually go hatyai and samui only. thank you big big

Things in Patong Beach are pretty straight forward. If you can't get a girl there you may as well shoot yourself.

Some hotels restrict guests, but most don't. Ask the hotel that you're interested in if they charge extra for guests or not.

Bangla road is the epicenter for most activity. You'll see the katoys dancing on tables out front, but walk on by them to find the real gals. I personally don't care for the scene in patong that much, but you should find it quite easy to navigate.

captainlust
12-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Bro,en2cs8,
Phuket is as what bro guzzler mentioned " pretty straight forward". When u check in to your hotel ask the receptionist if there is lady guest charge, normally they charge 500bht or less. You could negotiate with them for a price for the length of your stay so they wont bug you when ever u bring a lady back to your room. Change most of your thai baht in phuket as i believe u get a better rate there ( i stand to be corrected ).

Food
Most of the restaurants are fairly inexpensive but the roadside ones are as cheap as chips. I particularly liked the tom yam kung at the royal palm resort along taweewong road

There is another good restaurant at a place called kan eng on the eastern end of phuket. If u do make it there try the baked fish ,yummy. Its way out but if you can get transport its worth the trip.

Seafood is the main attraction there and generally you can get really fresh stuff.

Another seafood hawker centre style is at rat thutit song loy pee road. Cheap and reasonable food.

Entertainment
The main place is soi bangla. The whole strip is full of bars . You pick and choose which bars you like. Layd drink is about 100bht and a beer is 70 or 80bht. If you like a girl then there is a barfine to pay before you can take the girl from the bar.Generally the girls there are average.

Another place is in phuket town you could find entertainment spots there. I am not sure if its still alive but Pink Chamois is one place that used to be good . Price is about 2000 bht to 3000 bht.

Massage
Abundent in phuket especially around patong. The biggest is christine but the quality is not good.

Anyways thats all i have for you bud, enjoy yourself and write us an FR when u get back ......Cheers

wein
12-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Some updates
Just back from Phuket

Expect wet weather in phuket during this period.

Hotel recommendation: C&N Hotel. 3 minutes from Bangla street. No ladies charge. Nice clean room with attached shower and toilet. rates: 600B-700B/per room/night depending on season. Email the hotel directly to book the room. No need to prepay using CC. Post paid. Ask for discount. Free transfer in their new altis from airport to hotel.

Party:

banana disco in Patong beach - crowds start streaming in after 1130pm. Mostly farangs tourist. WL limited.

Tiger disco soi bangla - happening after 12.30 am. Many WL. Gems are found on the 2nd level sometimes. Rates Overnight approx 2000b and below. Neg. Many WL tend to party in tiger after knocking off from the pubs in soi eric.

christine Massage: Expensive and only GL 40 quality. Save your money.

fish tank in phuket town: Dont waste your time

Massage:
Massage can be found every where in phuket
Thai Massage: 200b/hr
Oil Massage: 300b/hr. 500b for 2 hrs.
Special usually only HJ. rates about 300b.

Safety: Always wear a condom even during oral sex. Heard from many other phuket forum that HIV prevalent in thailand is of type e and not type b in other european countries. Type E Hiv is more easily transmitted.

Hope it helps.

natto3
12-10-2005, 04:59 PM
bro, unless you are farang who like dark skin girls from issan, nakhon etc, the action is in phuket town. lot of farangs even go to the cafe these days. before the tsunami is was practically an enclave for locals. so the choice is really yours. :)

en2cs8
14-10-2005, 02:15 PM
many thanks to all the brudders here, the information givent very comprhensive please look out for my FR when i am back next month. :)

devilboy99
20-10-2005, 05:02 PM
I just came back from Phuket few days ago, went to the stretch where the road is closed at night, becomes a mall, (dunno thai roads) Anyway this is the place where all the clubs are. My friend saw this damn sexy and pretty chick so 3 of us proceeded to the bar sit down had a drink there. The gers were like leeches, they just walk over and try to make small talk with us. Anyway we were basically bar hopping whole night. We even went to watch Thai Boxing there. In the end, we went back to that area as my friend was getting too horny and was looking for the pretty chick he saw. After scouting awhile, we found her so my friend approached her and ask her if she wants a drink but within seconds he came back to us, he told us she is a guy (from e voice) and that was it, cocks went limp and we decided to booze the night away.

Next day, we went to the massage palour and got laid there. Chose the cutest available there, look like a Cat $40 ger but older. Should be around 25yrs old. I paid close to $2000 baht for the weak Thai massage and sex....

Looks
Massage: 4/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10

Conclusion we overpaid as that would have got us 2 sessions in GL and that service is better in GL.

natto3
22-10-2005, 06:09 PM
bro cool, i m coming up on my for the opening of the new pink cafe. arriving on tiger in the morning. i suppose the rountine will be chic, chamois n then to the cafe? hehe another party at banyan tree, with your six girls? yesterday four leg will pay for party, ticket and tonight also. ngen muck muck.:D

sassina2
24-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Natto3 brother,

Not sure what your dates are?

I am flying in just for one night - yes one night!

Will come in on the 27th and leaving on the 28th.

My program is 27th day golf and night - PARTY IN TOWN somewhere as I have some friends from Singapore with me who arrive on 26th.

28th we go out to sea for day and back in early evening and out I go to airport.

Do you and coolsoul wanna come out to play at sea?

I believe we will have space for both of you and at least 2 or more puyings! - will let you know when I arrive on 27th.

i.e. unless you are booked at Banyan Tree in which case, it's fuckie fuckie in your private pool of course!

natto3
28-10-2005, 03:53 PM
bro sassina, loks like we got it all wrong. anyway hope you had your fun. m trying to get back next week but with the hols yuk. DON'T eat the chicken or egg in hcm. i dun want to loose a friend. take care n hve fun.:D

sassina2
29-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Yeps, Pity you had to head back yesterday and we could not tie up.

We had a great day out at sea and the usual party fun Thursday night too!

Man, my body is still whirling around with whisky inside!

Today, housekeeping here and tomolo off to HCM City. Eggs, well dunno about that but "chickens" I will eat!

Catch up again when I back. You in Singapore right?

natto3
29-10-2005, 12:33 PM
bro sassina, was going back to hkt next week. but two pubic holidays. have to wait to the week after. the new cafe girl veri nice. we saw a few chicks from chiang mai at the chic resto restaurant, one i would marry her! huh? i must be mad. going to work now and 2morrow. catch up with u. cheers and remember vietnam has the highest incidence of the virus.:eek:

natto3
04-11-2005, 11:14 AM
bro cool, i will back on 16nov tiger152. i have a group of friend coming up to play golf over the weekend too. so keep chic resto warm for us. c ya, cheers.:D

c00ls0ul
11-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Sorry i was busy and away from this forum for so long. Its the high season afterall. But i should be free the whole next week

I was at Chic last night. Met your dream-girl again last night! The Chiangmai girls went back home but she chose to stay on here apparently. Waiting for you? :D

Drop by Chamois too, apparently not closed from 31st Oct as we thought, but its deserted anyway. Only 3 bartendress and 1 ugly chick on the sofa. Guess now Cafe is the in-place for Pink.

Checked up Up-To-You Pub aforesaid (near Merlin Hotel on the way to Central Festival). Sadly not quite our kind of joint bro Natto.

I heard the old Planet disco has reopened and is now named San Francisco. Supposed to be a disco run-like Bangkok's RCA/Forte style. If i'm not too pissed i'll check it out tonight.

btw DJ Aoh of the old Fantasia is coming to visit next week from Bangkok. Remember her bro natto? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......:)~~~~~

natto3
12-11-2005, 05:07 AM
Sorry i was busy and away from this forum for so long. Its the high season afterall. But i should be free the whole next week

I was at Chic last night. Met your dream-girl again last night! The Chiangmai girls went back home but she chose to stay on here apparently. Waiting for you? :D

Drop by Chamois too, apparently not closed from 31st Oct as we thought, but its deserted anyway. Only 3 bartendress and 1 ugly chick on the sofa. Guess now Cafe is the in-place for Pink.

Checked up Up-To-You Pub aforesaid (near Merlin Hotel on the way to Central Festival). Sadly not quite our kind of joint bro Natto.

I heard the old Planet disco has reopened and is now named San Francisco. Supposed to be a disco run-like Bangkok's RCA/Forte style. If i'm not too pissed i'll check it out tonight.

btw DJ Aoh of the old Fantasia is coming to visit next week from Bangkok. Remember her bro natto? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......:)~~~~~
bro cool, i'm coming on wed. tell her to pussy on ice till then.mmmmmm

natto3
24-11-2005, 01:05 PM
hi bros, the latest in the war between pink and fantasia hots up. pink cafe has officially opened a large hall in saphahin. pics will be at the exchange plaza.
bro cool, hows the news on my sweety pie?;)

c00ls0ul
25-11-2005, 12:20 PM
hi bros, the latest in the war between pink and fantasia hots up. pink cafe has officially opened a large hall in saphahin. pics will be at the exchange plaza.
Didnt see your pixs, where's the thread? You didnt paste my face online did you???
bro cool, hows the news on my sweety pie?;)
On Monday night she went to work at 9pm. She was expecting you. We didnt know why they told you no such person. Anyway as i told you, i was down with flu for 3 days and didnt go anywhere. So yesterday i was turning up better so i called Woo up and went for drinks. She brought along the whole gang of five! And yes, your dream girl-Or too, so now we know no mistakes. We drank at Chic and followup at Timberhut. And they were HOT.
:D Wet yet?

natto3
26-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Didnt see your pixs, where's the thread? You didnt paste my face online did you???

On Monday night she went to work at 9pm. She was expecting you. We didnt know why they told you no such person. Anyway as i told you, i was down with flu for 3 days and didnt go anywhere. So yesterday i was turning up better so i called Woo up and went for drinks. She brought along the whole gang of five! And yes, your dream girl-Or too, so now we know no mistakes. We drank at Chic and followup at Timberhut. And they were HOT.
:D Wet yet?
bro i having problems trying to upload pics. too big, so try to reduce, still cannot fit . look in your pm. i have deal for or. do you think she take?:D

natto3
04-12-2005, 02:04 PM
bro, coolsoul, i'm coming up again on tues 6th dec. i take it that u would have returned from similan. c ya.

dxbboy
17-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I am going for the christmas break to Phuket.Would be ther for three days.I would like to know the best place to get decent girls.Any suggestion..........?

natto3
18-12-2005, 06:22 PM
I am going for the christmas break to Phuket.Would be ther for three days.I would like to know the best place to get decent girls.Any suggestion..........?
bro please read thru this thread and numerous others. anyway if you staying patong you will get the dark country girls. where as in town you got the chioce of whay you want. the to two main rivals are pink group an fantasia. thats for paid wls. pick ups abound in chic resto at ocean, timberhut,yarumba, kosomo to name e few. go with friends and have fun. beer gardens can be fun after the pubs and bars etc are closed. have fun.:D

KatoeyLover69
22-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Report from The Nation dated Thursday 22 December 2005 :-

More than 6,500 to attend tsunami memorial services

More than 6,500 people, including 1,359 foreign guests, will attend the tsunami memorial service in Phuket, Deputy Prime Minister Suwat Liptapanlop said yesterday. Suwat said 6,596 people – 1,359 foreigners and 4,761 Thais, along with 476 VIPs – had confirmed they would attend the service on Dec 26. The five countries most heavily represented will be Sweden, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany and France, he said.

The king of Sweden would not attend because he was be required in his home country to mark the loss of his citizens on the same day.

Swedes, however, will be represented in the greatest numbers here, with 400 people coming to pay their respects.

The Thai government has allowed a Bt300-million budget to pay for guests’ travel expenses, accommodation and other related costs, but some 500 foreign guests had insisted on covering their own bills, helping the government save Bt30 million, Suwat said.

Some 500 students from seven universities had also volunteered to help guests during the event. There would be one student for every 13-14 visitors, he said.

Memorial ceremonies will be held at seven locations, at 10am on December 26: Phuket’s Patong beach, Kamala beach and Mai Khao morgue, Phang Nga’s Bang Nieng and Ban Nam Khem beach, Krabi’s Phi Phi Island and Trang’s Chao Mai beach.

In the afternoon, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra will attend a ceremony to lay a foundation stone for the tsunami monument at Phang Nga’s Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park. At 8.20pm Princess Ubolratana Rajakanya, who lost her son Poomi Jensen in the tragedy, will preside over ceremonies for six religions.

Meanwhile, Suwat dismissed a warning by Australia about possible terror attacks during events to remember the tsunami victims.

“The Australian travel warning has had no impact on our foreign guest list,” Suwat Liptapanlop, a deputy prime minister responsible for organising the anniversary commemoration events, said.

“We are not panicking or worrying, and no matter which country issues a warning, we have been reassured by our national police office that they have laid out security plans,” he said.

By Piyanart Srivalo
The Nation
Agence France-Presse

KatoeyLover69
25-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Sunday 25 December 2005 :-

Japanese-style memorial : Bid to fight bad luck among tourists

By Anchalee Kongrut

A Japanese-style tsunami memorial is also being opened for the Japanese community today and it will have a special function - to allay fears of bad luck among Japanese tourists. Hajime Ohno, vice-president of the Phuket Japanese Association, said the number of Japanese tourists enormously decreased after the tsunami which killed scores of Japanese.

The opening of the memorial, which is located on Kamala Beach, will include a religious ceremony by Thai and Japanese monks.

The place, totalling 4x4 metres in space, comprises a wooden pavilion where a tsunami alarm bell - a typical bell found in seaside villages in Japan has been installed.

Mr Ohno, a businessman and long-time Phuket resident, said he believed Asians were superstitious and they might be waiting for some period of time to pass or a proper religious rite to be performed before flooding back to Thailand and its beaches.

According to a common belief in Japan, Korea and China, a memorial or a shrine must be built at a specific time - 7 days, 45 days, 100 days or 365 days after a tragic event.

The construction of the Japanese memorial cost two million baht and was financed by donations received from the Japanese community in the province and the association.

At present, there are six memorials under construction. Built by local administrative bodies and the affected communities with donations from foreign agencies, the memorials are to be opened tomorrow to commemorate the tragedy's first anniversary.

The official memorial and tsunami museum, built by the Thai government, is located at Hat Lek beach in the Khao Lak-Lamru national park in Phangnga.

KatoeyLover69
25-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Sunday 25 December 2005 :-

Memorial to be built under water : Moving scene was discovered by divers

By Onnucha Hutasingh Amornrat Mahitthirook

A glimpse of an ``underwater city'' left by the tsunami has inspired officials to build a memorial to remind tourists of the disaster when they come back to Phi Phi Don resort island. The scene was discovered by chance by a group of volunteer divers who helped clean the seabed off the island early this year. Near the scattered garbage, swept into the sea by the powerful waves, were what they described as an underwater city with a complete set of furniture and personal belongings ranging from a bed, a washing machine, clothes, a television, a VCD player, credit cards, watches and many foreign bank notes with a total value of 400,000 baht.

``That gave us an idea to preserve this rare picture for tourists because if we just let it go as time flies, everyone would eventually forget it,'' said transport permanent secretary Wanchai Sarathulthat in Bangkok.

The ministry, which sent officials to inspect water channels in areas hit by the tsunami, has teamed up with Krabi Technological College to build an underwater memorial about 700 metres off Ton Sai bay on the island.

Part of the two million baht memorial will be set aside as an area showing the devastation caused by the tsunami.

College students gathered wood, collected from the seabed, to build a small temporary house with furniture including a table and radio, to find out if it disturbs water currents and marine ecology.

Environmental officials were asked to inspect the site and so far they have not found any negative changes to the nearby environment.

The other area will feature three rectangular granite slabs with bronze panels on which will be written words of mourning by foreign embassies for their citizens who died on Dec 26 last year.

Watches found on the seabed will be placed on top of the granite. One of them stopped at the time the mammoth waves slammed coastlines on that Sunday morning. The ministry plans to replace the small house with a wooden shelter and lay the granite stones on the seabed in February next year.

The memorial will be the second underwater memorial in the world following the one at Pearl Harbour in Hawaii, where several American ships were sunk by Japanese planes in 1941.

KatoeyLover69
26-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Report from The Nation dated Monday 26 December 2005 :-

New Year’s Special: Phuket, Krabi bounce back

But problems still plague Phi Phi, Khao Lak. Phuket and Krabi, two of the provinces hardest hit by last December’s tsunami, are almost fully recovered and deserving again of “Pearl of the Andaman” status, according to the Phuket and Krabi tourism-business associations.

However, Phi Phi island in Krabi and Khao Lak in Phang Nga will take some time to recover because the process of public infrastructure reconstruction is incomplete, and tourists are still concerned about early-warning systems.

Pamuke Achariyachai, a member of the Phuket Tourist Business Association and president of the Kata Group, said tourists from Europe were returning to Phuket for the high season, which has just begun and ends in April. Most hotels are 80-per-cent booked through to February. Phuket Governor Udomsak Usawarankura said the island province’s infrastructure rebuilding was now complete. Patong, Kata, Kamala and Karon beaches have been relandscaped. Early-warning equipment has been installed at Patong and will be in place on the other beaches within the first half of the new year.

“We also have drills with the early-warning system, which will boost confidence in it and encourage people to use the beach,” he said.

Udomsak said the province expected between four million and 4.5 million tourists this season.

Krabi province has cleaned up Ao Nang beach, Koh Lanta and Phi Phi Island, though the reconstruction at Phi Phi is not yet complete, pending a plan being drafted by the Designated Areas for Sustainable Tourism Administration (Dasta).

Krabi Governor Somsak Kittithanakul said the government had approved a budget of Bt623 million to restore the power supply, Bt166 million for water, Bt35 million for waste treatment and Bt28 million for water treatment.

But the provincial government cannot spend the funds until it has the new plan from Dasta, he said. Still, other tourist destinations in Krabi have recovered, and hotels are seeing occupancy rates of up to 80 per cent.

Somsak added that the latest boost to Krabi’s recovery had come from Scandinavian airline Nova Air, with charter flights of 350 passengers a week. Looking at the big picture, he says the province expects up to two million visitors this season.

Somluck Srimalee
The Nation
Phuket

KatoeyLover69
27-12-2005, 08:17 AM
Report from The Nation dated Tuesday 27 December 2005 :-

TSUNAMI ANNIVERSARY: Thousands mourn the dead

Events too lavish, too upbeat for many villagers and relatives of disaster victims. The government-organised tsunami commemoration yesterday drew heavy criticism from local villagers and returning survivors as being too lavish, commercially driven and too exclusive.

Yesterday, thousands of survivors and relatives mourned the deaths of their loved ones one year after the tragedy struck, killing a quarter of a million people throughout the region.

The Boxing Day disaster also destroyed homes, villages and the livelihoods of tens of thousands of people, and the government’s commemorative ceremony in the six provinces of Thailand that were worst hit was intended to help people grieve and to show the world that the tourism-reliant areas had recovered.

“Four hundred million baht [for the ceremony]? It’s too much,” said Prasith Kaetkrai, a village leader of Baan Thungwa, who lives just a kilometre from the site of yesterday morning’s commemoration service.

The sea gypsy village of 70 families lost 42 members, including Prasith’s wife, to the savage power of the tsunami waves.

“The money could have been put to better use by helping us, the victims,” he said. “We have not had a single baht from the government. Our whole village was rebuilt by help from private donors and foundations. We still have no tap water in the community.”

Prasith organised a three-day event to remember the disaster and invited various grassroots groups to join the people’s commemoration instead of the government’s.

He said the event was needed to highlight the continued plight of the poor in the six provinces who are still suffering from the impact of the December 26 tsunami.

It was in stark contrast to the government service, which featured a chamber orchestra and Miss Universe as the MC in the afternoon.

Thousands of survivors and relatives joined in the memorial services or held their own yesterday at seven locations in Thailand where the earthquake-generated waves killed 5,395 people one year ago.

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, attending one of the bigger ceremonies in Phuket, said he hoped all the victims “will be happy in their next life”.

Many foreigners who arrived at Phuket Airport for the ceremonies were handed a 96-page booklet filled with a shopping list and a special “Andaman Grand Sale discount card” that had the government’s tsunami logo printed next to it.

The message in the booklet by Deputy Prime Minister Suwat Liptapanlop stated that the government was hosting a “gigantic Andaman Grand Sale” but nothing about remembrance.

Some people, like Inger Ostergren, head of the Regional Tsunami Response team of Save the Children Sweden which is helping both Thai and Swedish children recover from the traumatic experience, questioned the government’s spending.

“Of course it’s to attract tourists again,” said Ostergren, who felt however that she was not sure if spending money on the fares for foreign relatives of the victims and their accommodation was appropriate.

Twenty-seven-year-old Pole Marta Rabska, a survivor of the Boxing Day tsunami who came back to compliment the Thai government said it was money well spent.

“I don’t think they’re pushing [the sales]. They’re helping tourists to come back.”

“I think the government did a very good job. It will heal those who were suffering,” said Adel Jala, a Saudi Arabian diplomat who works in Germany and another survivor of the gigantic wave who lost a friend at Khao Lak’s Sofitel Resort.

“We came with tears in our eyes and sorrow in our hearts. It will help us get on with the future. If you look at it, in a way we’re remembering the dead and celebrating those who survived,” he said, adding he wanted to openly thank His Majesty the King and his government.

Thais who were critical of the events did not feel confident about identifying themselves, however.

One was a lecturer from a top Thai university and a guest of the afternoon's Tsunami Memorial foundation-stone laying ceremony at Khao Lak-Lamru National Park.

“We’re not a rich country. What the government is doing is overdone. It’s wasteful,” he said. “Villagers’ problems are not being solved yet and it’s like the rain isn’t falling to soothe everyone evenly. But I think it’s too risky for me to stand and talk to you. It won’t be good.”

As the Chamber Orchestra played inappropriately joyous music – Mozart’s “Eine Kleine Nacht” (a Little Night Music) – the afternoon event resembled at times a posh concert at an exclusive beach.

In the morning, MC Natharadee Vajraprichanond used over-hyped English expressions like “I am thrilled to welcome you ...”, and again there was joyous Thai pop music.

“I felt it was festive. They were selling tragedy for tourism,” said a Thai staff member of an international aid agency who asked not to be named.

“The staff at the airport were in such a good mood, as if it was a celebration.”

At Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park, Prime Minister Thaksin laid the foundation stone for the Tsunami Memorial. However, there was criticism that the construction of the memorial in a protected area would affect the forest.

While some villagers did not know about the museum project, some foreigners agreed a museum should be there.

“I returned to Phi Phi Island for my beloved wife who was lost in the huge waves,” said Mischol Luduic from Switzerland.

“I prayed for her this morning on Phi Phi Island alone. Now my heart and soul has recovered a little bit. Then I joined the memorial here and agree that the Thai government should have a museum to learn about the disaster.”

Phatarawadee Phataranawik,
Pravit Rojanaphruk
Phang-nga

KatoeyLover69
27-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Tuesday 27 December 2005 :-

Gone, but not forgotten : Emotional scenes as thousands attend commemorative ceremonies on Andaman coast
By Post Reporters

Thais and foreigners mingled, tears flowed, and many embraced to console each other yesterday along the Andaman coast as the country's most devastating disaster that struck on the day after Christmas last year was remembered. Thousands of Thais and foreigners who are tsunami survivors or relatives of the dead congregated on the beaches of Phangnga, Phuket and Phi Phi island to pay tribute to the dead in a ceremony marking the disaster's first anniversary.

Over 10,000 participants packed the sandy beach of Bang Niang in Phangnga province shortly before sunset to share their remembrance for the victims in the commemorative event highlighting the government's One Year in Memory of Tsunami Ceremony.

There were also morning memorial services at seven locations in these provinces, and a ceremony to lay the foundation stone of the official tsunami memorial at Khao Lak-Lamru national park held during the day.

Interfaith memorial services were performed by Buddhist, Christian, and Islamic leaders before two young tsunami survivors, Thai boy Patiwat Komkla and British girl Tilly Smith read poems to commemorate the event.

``It wasn't devastation or death that won the day. It was Humanity that triumphed, the shining victory of Generosity, Courage, Love,'' Tilly recited the poem written by noted Thai writer Khunying Chumnongsri Hanjaneluck Rutnin.

Addressing the crowd, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said that after the disaster, people had learned another side of truth.

``It was hospitality that we had shared with one another. As long as we have it, our shattered lives one day will return to normal. The incident has made us learn better about the value of our lives, and human's faith,'' he said.

Survivors from foreign countries, families of foreign victims, and VIPs attending a memorial service earlier in the day on Bang Niang beach praised the government for organising the moving service.

The tsunami killed almost 5,400 people in Thailand, about 2,245 of whom were foreigners. And 2,800 are still listed as missing.

Invited guests lined up in the scorching sun to lay flowers and photos of their loved ones and signed a book of condolences. Many burst into tears and embraced as they consoled each other, while hundreds of local people watched from a distance.

Several foreign nationals, such as those from Sweden, Australia, the Netherlands, Germany and Japan, also held private memorial services at the sites where their compatriots died.

About 500 Swedish people attended a private memorial service in Phangnga, chaired by the Swedish ambassador to Thailand. More than 540 Swedes died in the catastrophe.

Sally Jean Nelson, from the United States, who lost her 15-year-old daughter, Kali, thanked the Thai government for having organised this emotional event.

``After going back to the States in January, our family have felt alienated to the others because the tsunami has changed our thought. So, we want to come back here and be with people who've had similar experience and feeling. This is a great healing opportunity for us,'' she said.

Lord David Triesman, minister of the United Kingdom's Foreign and Commonwealth Office, thanked the Thai government for cooperating with metropolitan police force from London in the search operation and body identification, even though many were still missing.

Japanese Senator Kiyohiko Toyaman, who headed the Japanese delegates to the memorial service, said : ``The ceremony is an important event to mark the turning point of the calamity, from mourning for the victims into a stage of new development of the Andaman coastal provinces.

Thousands of foreigners, including some 200 relatives of the dead and survivors, attended a memorial service on Phi Phi island.

Emma Lacey Williams, 22, a British volunteer who had spent five months on the island helping with rehabilitation work, said that as soon as she heard the news about Thailand's plans for a memorial service, she knew she had to come back.

Christ Patterson, 52, a British man who was plucked out of the sea by some islanders, said he returned because he wished to meet his rescuers again.

In Phuket, Patong beach was awash with candlelight when more than 100,000 candles were lit at 7.09pm in remembrance of dead tsunami victims.

KatoeyLover69
29-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Countdown to 2006 Celebrations

As the happy New Year is approaching, let’s get ready to celebrate the first moment of the next year by joining the Countdown at :-

Phuket:

31 December 2005 – 1 January 2006

Venue: Saphan Hin Mining Monument, Phuket town

Experience spectacular fireworks as well as many interesting activities including a demonstration of traditional fruit carving and other handicrafts, music performances and sales of local and OTOP products.

For more information, please contact your travel agent or the Tourism Authority of Thailand Southern Office: Region 4 (Phuket) on tel. 0 7621 1036, 0 7621 2213.