PDA

View Full Version : Do women like morning sex?

thaigers
01-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Hello everyone,

i would like everyone to participate in this poll.

From your experience, do women like to have sex in the morning?

onlytellu
01-02-2005, 02:10 PM
All my ex-gfs dont really like morning sex so i dont think women like morning sex. Some do like. Correct me if im wrong. Only guys get morning erections. Girls normally get in the mood during the night especially when they are going to bed with you and wants some cuddling which lead the sex. :)

thaigers
01-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Hi Onlytellu thanks for ur contribution.

I need more feedback. thanks

Anyone knows if there are articles on this topic?

cbjuiceyumseng
01-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Yo bro, i dun know much about morning sex actually. I dun like to fuck in daytime / morning as much as i love it at night. But my girlfriend like it alot. Sometimes she told me she also like to be fucked when drowzy...like being half asleep. :D

thefirstname
01-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Hi Bros,

From my experience, women don't actively push for a morning sex session, but they do enjoy it if you start it. I guess this is more emotional than physical pleasure for them, as they feel "needed" and appreciated.

One GF told me that although she can have multiple orgasms during evening sex, she can never achieve even a single orgasm during morning sex. But she loved morning sex, and would feel upset if I didn't start "turning her on" in the morning.

asdfghjkl
01-02-2005, 08:57 PM
thef is definitely an expert in these areas.. pls share more!

fish76
01-02-2005, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=thefirstname]Hi Bros,

From my experience, women don't actively push for a morning sex session, but they do enjoy it if you start it.

I agree bro, women dun like morning sex. Anyway, me also dun like morn sex, bad breath, must go brush teeth first.

But morning if she wake me up with bbbj, that's different. :D

etch
01-02-2005, 10:45 PM
All my ex-gfs dont really like morning sex so i dont think women like morning sex. Some do like. Correct me if im wrong. Only guys get morning erections. Girls normally get in the mood during the night especially when they are going to bed with you and wants some cuddling which lead the sex. :)
spot on! I have to agree with u on this..

Krappy
02-02-2005, 06:48 AM
Actually, I don't think they would mind too much...
It's just that, they are very concious of themselves,
they scared that I will find they have bad breath in morning before brushing,
not too mention my bad breath after waking up...
Their eye dirt and so on...
If they were fresh and clean and so were you,
I think they would like it too... :)

lesnar
02-02-2005, 08:20 AM

From my experience, women don't actively push for a morning sex session, but they do enjoy it if you start it.

I agree bro, women dun like morning sex. Anyway, me also dun like morn sex, bad breath, must go brush teeth first.

Bad breath still BBBJ ah? :D

95-emperor
02-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Haha i really doubt so
Actually woman are funny creatures
It varies from person to person
Maybe sat or sun morning yes when not working
But if normal working day i am sure
the ans is a definite NO :D

fish76
02-02-2005, 11:07 PM

Paiseh, my other head no sense of smell :D

rafa_benitez
03-02-2005, 02:51 PM
hmm.. personally, i dun think gals like mornin sex.. but of cos there are always exceptions lah.. esp those with high libidos :D

for guys, we always hope tt mornin sex is on the menu becos our testosterone level is the highest in the morning (tt explains the erections, btw) due to our body having been well-rested by the sleep.

my two cent's worth ;)

cheers!

thefirstname
05-02-2005, 03:13 PM
thef is definitely an expert in these areas.. pls share more!

Ha,ha... thanks bro.

One more thing. I've noticed that women absolutely refuse to give oral in the morning, but paradoxically, seem more "open" to experimenting with anal in the morning. Wonder why?

JackieChan
07-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Ha,ha... thanks bro.

One more thing. I've noticed that women absolutely refuse to give oral in the morning, but paradoxically, seem more "open" to experimenting with anal in the morning. Wonder why?

err... is it becos they hv "morning breath" ? :D

queenie
07-02-2005, 11:37 PM
I don't mind morning lah...
But must wash up 1st!
My bf beard grow damn fast,
not to mention bad breath from me as well as him,
also... usually hor, need to go poop lah... :p

CumInstructor
11-02-2005, 03:35 AM
agreed.....morning sex doesn't require much foreplay ...lol

i know my wife doesn't :D

thaigers
11-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Seems like it's a 50-50 between yes and no.

GPLs
11-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Gents,

The answer is "Yes".

The Morning Sex is like a wake up call for the body, Orgasm is not easy but if you are skilled then the timing doesn't really matter, Right?

If it is a love one that you are doing with then here is a few tips for a planned Morning Sex:

1) Drink Lots of water before going to bed. The stench of Bad Breathe can be Rid Off With this habit.
(Pls Don ask me how much cos if i were to tell you the truth, Most prob i will be Gun down with Wet blankets by all.)

2) Make sure wash your Didi the night before and if you really got to attend to nature's call pls at least wipe the fella clean with toilet paper or if you do have to take a dump, pls wash it thoroughly with water. (It is personal hygiene.)

3) Make sure you wake up first cos the gals are not the ones who will initiate.
(Best to have the alarm clock by your side and using a handphone would be very much advised.)

4) Always start by Licking "Little Clit", and a few brush on the exterior will be nice.
(You want to have the best then be your Best First. The gals Like Tender loving Licks and not Deep Rough ones. It's the start of the day so Go slow.)

5) If Possible, end off the whole thing with you preparing Breakfast for the Latter. Come on Guys, Don worry, Even Cornflakes with HL and Orange Juice Qualifies as it's the thought that matters.)

With these 5 Points, I hope you will get a Repeat with the Latters.

Have Fun Experimenting, if you have to use more than these 5 points, i am sure it will invite better receival and huge anticipation.

Go Score, Tigers! :D

With Best Regards, GPLs. :)

banana
12-02-2005, 03:33 AM

my ex-gf loves to wake me up by giving me bj. she say is more natural than using alarm clock!!! i really miss her "morning call"

banana
12-02-2005, 03:37 AM
Gents,

The answer is "Yes".

The Morning Sex is like a wake up call for the body, Orgasm is not easy but if you are skilled then the timing doesn't really matter, Right?

If it is a love one that you are doing with then here is a few tips for a planned Morning Sex:...

thanks bro for ur tips.

i do enjoy morning sex with my ex. she is always full of surprises in the morning. really miss her...

GPLs
12-02-2005, 09:38 AM
thanks bro for ur tips.

i do enjoy morning sex with my ex. she is always full of surprises in the morning. really miss her...

The Exs always hold a place in our hearts no matter we where we are or who we become. But it is just a small percentage.

So Bro, I have this for you, "A well-trained Cow always go for The Greenest Pastures." So if you are indeed one, it is the correct move.

Best Regards, GPLs :)

fish76
12-02-2005, 09:59 AM
my ex-gf loves to wake me up by giving me bj. she say is more natural than using alarm clock!!! i really miss her "morning call"

What a gem! How about I hook u up with a SIA gal and u hook me up with her? Haha..........Sorry bro, no offence, just trying my luck.

I am so bloody jealous, would love to be aroused by someone who bbbj me in the morning, then CIM. Wah lau, i steam liaos just by thinking about it.

banana
12-02-2005, 02:47 PM
The Exs always hold a place in our hearts no matter we where we are or who we become. But it is just a small percentage.

So Bro, I have this for you, "A well-trained Cow always go for The Greenest Pastures." So if you are indeed one, it is the correct move.

Best Regards, GPLs :)

yup! our ex always have a place in our heart even if i have 10 wives now. in fact she is my ex-fiancee. sigh... the greatest regret of my life...

well, "good horse dont eat look-back grass" :(

banana
12-02-2005, 02:51 PM
I don't mind morning lah...
But must wash up 1st!
My bf beard grow damn fast,
not to mention bad breath from me as well as him,
also... usually hor, need to go poop lah... :p

my ex is a morning person. so usually she will get a wet towel to clean me up before i wake up and "ride" on me. :p

banana
12-02-2005, 02:58 PM
What a gem! How about I hook u up with a SIA gal and u hook me up with her? Haha..........Sorry bro, no offence, just trying my luck.

I am so bloody jealous, would love to be aroused by someone who bbbj me in the morning, then CIM. Wah lau, i steam liaos just by thinking about it.

sori bro, u dont have such luck.

so u bloody jealous of me is it? ha ha ha!

honestly, i m quite disappointed with all my girls after my ex-finacee. none can match her, not even come close to it. my ex is like a high performance sport car. is just like u drive ferrari, now ask u drive jap car, damn sian. u know wat i mean!

sometime in the middle of the night, she alreadi sleeping, she know i m stress and cant sleep, she will just blow me till i de-stress.

Thai Rak Thai
18-08-2007, 05:11 PM
was sleeping when got a tug in morning first time had 'moaning coffee' nice feel :)

PreludeS
18-08-2007, 05:38 PM
For my gf if we happened to bonk in the morning during a public holiday she would do it under the blanket... maybe it is more that she don't like the bright daylight.

pfingo
18-08-2007, 06:19 PM
y our kuku jiao always stand up for singapore in morning? got medical explanation or not? :D

Uturn
18-08-2007, 11:42 PM
I am quite puzzle as my GF does not want sex in the morning tot she does not have any sex appetite in the morning.

Rw6828
19-08-2007, 12:24 AM
sometime in the middle of the night, she alreadi sleeping, she know i m stress and cant sleep, she will just blow me till i de-stress.

I'm still trying to find a gal who does that. Not such luck yet esp the one at home.

ScissorsLeg
19-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Yes my gal like it alot...:D

Nonik
19-08-2007, 03:59 PM
My gf got no sex mood during the day, ask her a few times but she just reply not in the mood and cannot not tell why? :confused:

toss
20-08-2007, 03:30 AM
my partner ever told me she like it.

BoNk_BoNk
20-08-2007, 06:30 AM
I think they like morining sex especially when its a raining morining:)

LOS_BoNKeR
20-08-2007, 06:45 AM
I think most girls like ba..

vixxxen
20-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Sure i enjoy morning sex...it is a better alternative to hitting the gym before going through your actvities for the day.. besides its also convenient, you need not change to gym gears, drive to the gym.. all you have to do is just tap each other.. and before you know it.. you are having the best exercise and bonus.. memories would last you for the day.. now thats a way to start a perfect day

Uppercut
20-08-2007, 09:11 PM
depends on mood....sometimes,like drunk, in morning wake up after hangover,half awake,quite nice to have that.....and she likes it.

1900-wanton
10-09-2007, 04:55 PM
having sex 1st thing in the morning is a great way to start the day. its much better than coming home all shack & stress, may not even have mood for anything.

zunbo
10-09-2007, 04:59 PM
having sex 1st thing in the morning is a great way to start the day. its much better than coming home all shack & stress, may not even have mood for anything.
for sex - anytime :D

senegal
10-09-2007, 05:27 PM
I find that woman are not really into morning thingy ..... take a while to get them arouse ....

sexbuzzz
10-09-2007, 06:07 PM
I think men like morrining sex cos..every morrning my brother alway standing.As for women it ready take a longer time for them to get wet so my wife don't like :( also have to wake up for work lor.....:( no mood she alway said.

Huat kuay
10-09-2007, 06:35 PM
My gf dont like morning sex, but she like anytime sex....:D

Allanooi
10-09-2007, 06:39 PM
my limited experiences with a few gers including my wife. those gers i encountered dun like morning sex... as they complain that make them lose out time to make up and shower. they generally take 45mins shower or so... :D

sponggy
10-09-2007, 06:39 PM
My gf dont like morning sex, but she like anytime sex....:D

A bit contradicting ???

Marino
11-09-2007, 04:23 AM
during our off days or when we are on holiday.. morning sex is her favourite.

angst
28-09-2007, 08:51 PM
morning sex, especially in the shower!

dietcoke
01-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Most of the lovers I had do not like morning sex. It's too bad because I usually have a solid hard on in the mornings. And it's a wonderfull way to start the day.