PDA

View Full Version : Filipina Fling

garryt88
26-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Hi there,

I have taken quite a bit of pics of my filipina fling. Taken in a motel room in manila just recently.

Hope you fellows enjoy it.

And if you dont mind, if u appreciate the pics please give me some points.

Thanks. Cheers!

garryt88
26-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Some more....

ecco6
26-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Some more....
pic 52 & 53 looks pretty .... more pls.. thks

garryt88
26-01-2005, 06:17 PM
pic 52 & 53 looks pretty .... more pls.. thks

glad that you liked her. She's just 19 years old.

Here are some more pics... and more to come.

Hope you could help me up my points.

Cheers!

garryt88
27-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Now here's more as i have promised...

Hope you guys give me more credit for these...

Malefikus
27-01-2005, 03:16 PM
mmmmmhhhh.... I like that stuff a lot. Young, but not inocent, hehehehe. POINTS! More fucking and sucking would be nice! And on all four.... yeah! Where do we find her in Manila? And what was the name?

garryt88
27-01-2005, 03:53 PM
mmmmmhhhh.... I like that stuff a lot. Young, but not inocent, hehehehe. POINTS! More fucking and sucking would be nice! And on all four.... yeah! Where do we find her in Manila? And what was the name?

She's not like a hooker or a bar girl. she's a university student that likes to go to the wild side of things...

Fucking and sucking pics to follow bro... take it easy, i have all those prepared just for you.

So where's my points?

Malefikus
27-01-2005, 05:31 PM
She's not like a hooker or a bar girl. she's a university student that likes to go to the wild side of things...

Fucking and sucking pics to follow bro... take it easy, i have all those prepared just for you.

So where's my points?

Got two from me! Although I thought you are on 33 already... or was that somebody else. Anyhow, I voted for you.

Something else: These kind of girls are exactly what I like, too. A bit harder to get, a bit more trouble, but far more rewarding and special, right? That means that sometimes I have gap in getting new pics, but that is ok. It shows at the End, thats why I like your stuff there!

garryt88
27-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Here's some more of the pussy pics...

hang on for more...

Malefikus
27-01-2005, 09:39 PM

hang on for more...

Wow, she is really spreading nicely! When will you see her the next time?

archangel
27-01-2005, 10:06 PM

So where's my points?

Looking forward to the operation pics. Those are great stuff you got there bro.

Where did you got this good catch?

2points from me

blaze38
28-01-2005, 12:45 AM

hang on for more...

Nice pix bro.. young and juicy wet wet wet.. u lucky devils.. rep u points.. keep yr catches cumming.. u lucky devil.. cheerio ;)

garryt88
28-01-2005, 10:12 AM
Nice pix bro.. young and juicy wet wet wet.. u lucky devils.. rep u points.. keep yr catches cumming.. u lucky devil.. cheerio ;)

Thanks bro. I really like it when people express their appreciation in the things that i do.

MOre pics to come. Just hang on.

garryt88
28-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Wow, she is really spreading nicely! When will you see her the next time?

The next time might be sometime before CNY to make my year complete hehehe.

More pics to come. Just hang on... :)

Malefikus
28-01-2005, 11:52 AM
The next time might be sometime before CNY to make my year complete hehehe.

More pics to come. Just hang on... :)

Well, I stay stuned, cos like your little pet a lot!

garryt88
28-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Now, lets inspect her wetness first...

Thanks for your patience my brothers.

Cheers :)

sammyboyfor
28-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Hi there,

I have taken quite a bit of pics of my filipina fling. Taken in a motel room in manila just recently.

There's something strange about those photos... why does a motel room have what looks like a gym equipment in the background? :confused:

Malefikus
28-01-2005, 04:42 PM
There's something strange about those photos... why does a motel room have what looks like a gym equipment in the background? :confused:

Oh no, Sammy, please, not this one, please, let it be true... no fake, could not take it this time. Just hope your nose is wrong once....

sammyboyfor
28-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Oh no, Sammy, please, not this one, please, let it be true... no fake, could not take it this time. Just hope your nose is wrong once....

I'm not suggesting they're fake... .not yet anyway. Just seeking clarification that's all. :D

garryt88
28-01-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm not suggesting they're fake... .not yet anyway. Just seeking clarification that's all. :D

Hi Sammyboy, the motel rooms in philippines has theme rooms. they call it adventure rooms. some have sports themes, some have automotive themes (like the bed is like a shape of a car). In the pics, its a basketball theme. They actually have a miniature basketball ring and beneath it is a love seat where the girl can seat and you can just go right in.

The motel name is Anito Lodge, its quite popular in the Manila.

I will attach another girl in a different theme room. Just look at it. They call it the Galaxy room. The wall is painted dark with space and planet stickers while the bed is shaped like a space shuttle.

Hope you could up my points for authenticity. Thanks

Malefikus
28-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Hi Sammyboy, the motel rooms in philippines has theme rooms. they call it adventure rooms. some have sports themes, some have automotive themes (like the bed is like a shape of a car). In the pics, its a basketball theme. They actually have a miniature basketball ring and beneath it is a love seat where the girl can seat and you can just go right in.

I will attach another girl in a different theme room. Just look at it. They call it the Galaxy room. The wall is painted dark with space and planet stickers while the bed is shaped like a space shuttle.

Excellent! This is about the best fact based answer I ever got here. And so informative! So they do it a bit the japanese way? Are you based in Manila or go there regulary? Tell me if you want to discuss that somewhere else, but would really interest me, thanks.

garryt88
28-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Excellent! This is about the best fact based answer I ever got here. And so informative! So they do it a bit the japanese way? Are you based in Manila or go there regulary? Tell me if you want to discuss that somewhere else, but would really interest me, thanks.

I dont know which japanese way you are referring to but that is how they do it to attract customers here in manila.

I am based here in manila but I go back and forth to Singapore, BKK, China, and HKG.

Cheers mate. Thanks for the points.

jgw
28-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Yes Sammyboy, Manila Love Motels such themes.

Garry - is this motel in Mabini area? I have some girlfriends in Manila too. I go there atleast twice in a year. Hope to see u soon in Manila.

garryt88
29-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Yes Sammyboy, Manila Love Motels such themes.

Garry - is this motel in Mabini area? I have some girlfriends in Manila too. I go there atleast twice in a year. Hope to see u soon in Manila.

I took the pictures from Anito Lodge in Sta Mesa Branch. Somewhere within the vicinity of Mabini area has an Anito Branch as well. It is at the corner of Quirino Avenue and Adriatico street.

When are you coming to town? maybe we could go cheonging together...

Cheers!

iersan
30-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Never done a Filipino before in my entire life. I'll be looking for ya for tips if I ever plan to do so mate. Nice pics. :cool:

garryt88
31-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Now lets get down to business...

Look at how good she licks and look at that tongue piercing...

Enjoy bros... Cheers...

garryt88
31-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Never done a Filipino before in my entire life. I'll be looking for ya for tips if I ever plan to do so mate. Nice pics. :cool:
Sure bro, just let me know when you have plans of coming to town. I could be your tour guide.

Cheers. :)

garryt88
31-01-2005, 10:41 AM
some more bj pics for you to enjoy.

Cheers!

Hope I still deserve some points :)

(Actually, I have a movie clip (AVI format) of the BJ itself, but its too large a file and I dont know where to upload it.)

freebiez
31-01-2005, 04:41 PM
bro u can upload it 2 yousendit.com n post the link for us

garryt88
31-01-2005, 05:47 PM
bro u can upload it 2 yousendit.com n post the link for us

I have already posted at the yousendit.com

Here is the link:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=31290

I apologize for the poor lighting.

Please click on the following link to retrieve your file. The link will
expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of
downloads.

Thanks.

garryt88
01-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Now this is how it looks like after applying some lubricants to make it slide through easily... :)

garryt88
01-02-2005, 04:28 PM
And it really made it easy for the pumping action... :)