PDA

View Full Version : Beo lao chio!

freebiez
25-01-2005, 01:19 PM
recently i just started beo this lao chio (saw twice liao)with pretty nice figure..not sure about her age though, should be around 40+. i know i am still a young guy (late 20s), but dun understand y i will beo the lao chio..saw her yest, nice tight ass and long legs...she seems like those can fark one..but not sure..yest walked past her smelt her perfume lingering in the air..wow.....any guys know a way to make the 1st conversation to her...then can advance to next step?

wolfy
25-01-2005, 01:26 PM
where did you spot her? maybe i can join and beo together? :D

first must get her to notice you lah bro. smile at her and try to act friendly.
not easy to make the first contact i agree but must try and try again bro.

good luck!

recently i just started beo this lao chio (saw twice liao)with pretty nice figure..not sure about her age though, should be around 40+. i know i am still a young guy (late 20s), but dun understand y i will beo the lao chio..saw her yest, nice tight ass and long legs...she seems like those can fark one..but not sure..yest walked past her smelt her perfume lingering in the air..wow.....any guys know a way to make the 1st conversation to her...then can advance to next step?

ne iihcomik
25-01-2005, 02:43 PM
where did you spot her? maybe i can join and beo together? :D

first must get her to notice you lah bro. smile at her and try to act friendly.
not easy to make the first contact i agree but must try and try again bro.

good luck!

Agree with bro wolfy. As Slyvester Sim ala Singapore Idol would have found out, a smile goes a looooong way. That's always been my modus operandi. Young or old, fat or thin, big or small, if they return your smile, you're 60% there. Somehow, when the smile is returned, things will naturally flow from your mouth. Try it! At the end of the day, I believe that most ladies will not get tired of compliments or praises. :cool:

diesel
25-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Believe it or not, 'lao chio' is the most easiest among all women to struck conversation with.

'Lao chio' also like to talk to young men. 'My golden key is 'monkey see, monkey do'.

These 'lao chio' will talk to you but I do not think they will be friends with you unless you both are working collegues.

totolim
25-01-2005, 11:47 PM
yes, easy to talk but hard to develop close relationship.

this topic remind me of the recent RA movie Door on the Floor, starring Jeff BRidges, Kim Basinger etc.

a young punk gets to screw a mature Kim Basinger (nude) in the show. I watch the DVD until PCC man. Kim may be 52 this year but i will exchange those 20plus age SYT for her !

freebiez
27-01-2005, 05:06 PM
hmm..but only saw her twice recently...try to continue to beo her n if see her again, sure smile at her n if she smile back..ho sey liao..first time attracted to lao chio

astrozz
27-01-2005, 07:45 PM
hmm..but only saw her twice recently...try to continue to beo her n if see her again, sure smile at her n if she smile back..ho sey liao..first time attracted to lao chio

becareful bro ,beo lao chio , wait her lao ah pek come after you ! :D

ne iihcomik
27-01-2005, 07:54 PM
becareful bro ,beo lao chio , wait her lao ah pek come after you ! :D

Good advice, astrozz. Once i smiled at a lao chio sitting alone at food court. She returned my smile, and i was getting up to move to her table, when her lao ah pek appeared! Almost scared the shit out of me, coz he had tattoos all over his body. I turned sharply and walked quickly away.....

Moral of story? Better look around for 'potential partners' before smiling :cool:

freebiez
01-02-2005, 02:42 PM
i just saw her again...and she was eating at the foodcourt..went to a nearby seat n sat there...she was wearing jeans and a singlet top..can see her purple bra strap and went behind her n OMG! saw her lacy white panty with hearts....din dare to approach her..so ordered something n beo her...then me went off first..she still eating...then went downstairs walk my dog n purposely knew she walking home..brought my dog nearby..but too bad she din look at me or my dog...hmm...i tink she is those horny type from the way she wears her underwear...can see a big chunk of it when she sat down eating...any more ideas to get close to her? now i know which floor she stay..but dunno which unit..

ne iihcomik
01-02-2005, 05:44 PM
any more ideas to get close to her? now i know which floor she stay..but dunno which unit..

Suggestions:

1) Tell her your dog keeps staring at her

2) Compliment her for her sexy underwear

3) Put on a pair of sunglasses, pretend to be blind, and ask her if she wants massage.

Note: Pls don't use (2) and (3) together :D

lawry
01-02-2005, 05:52 PM
iany more ideas to get close to her?
pls pm me ur address... i demonstration ALFRA for u to see.. up close and personal.. :)

asdfghjkl
01-02-2005, 06:17 PM
i demonstration ALFRA

ALFRA? wats it?

ne iihcomik
02-02-2005, 02:27 PM
ALFRA? wats it?

hehe, i tink he meant ALPHA.... 'A' class demo for u....I wanna watch too leh.... :cool:

freebiez
02-02-2005, 05:40 PM
haha..will try again to smile at her if i could catch her again...slurp..

freebiez
08-02-2005, 08:21 AM
u can view some of her pics at my thread in the private forum..mostly back view of her solid poon pipi body...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=807579#post807579

lawry
08-02-2005, 09:44 AM
not all have the (p) thing beside their nick lah.. post here loh

freebiez
10-02-2005, 04:39 PM
ok. for those how wants to look at the pics...

here it is..
http://img220.imageshack.us/gal.php?c=03d10d7eb87349134126cbc35d0f7495&g=laochio10eb.jpg

diesel
10-02-2005, 05:01 PM
ok. for those how wants to look at the pics...

here it is..
http://img220.imageshack.us/gal.php?c=03d10d7eb87349134126cbc35d0f7495&g=laochio10eb.jpgSeen your pictures liao. Can't see their face whether is it 'lao chio' or not. :(

I passed-by this Bee Cheng Hiang Ba-Kua shop in Pagoda Street recently.

Seen this medium size built 'lao chio' (age over 50)(she is one of its sale-staffs) working outside. Wah...I nearly fainted when I saw her in super shiny blood red lipstick with a yellow t-shirt tucked in her bright red colour tights.

Not only that, she pulled her tights way up to her waist until can see her camel-toes. Almost vomitted.

nirvana
10-02-2005, 05:05 PM
ok.here it is..
http://img220.imageshack.us/gal.php?c=03d10d7eb87349134126cbc35d0f7495&g=laochio10eb.jpg

cool, great pic!!

fish76
10-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Great of u to share, can't really see if she is lao chio but body does look attractive.

Wish u luck, provide FR pls if u are successful. If u give up, pls dun waste, benefit one of us here. Haha.....

KingEros
11-02-2005, 02:37 AM
For one thing, your hands really shaking like crazy when you beo her ... very uncharacteristic for one of the best upskirt camera-man in SB. ;)
Remember my advice to you ... http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=809503&postcount=145