PDA

View Full Version : Is IRC a dying place to meet FLs and ONS ?

Pages : [1] 2

Godsbane
24-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Most of the time you'll realise that 98% of the chatters in say #cybersex , #sex and #phonesex are male ..........

1% are Chicks with Dicks ..........

1% claim to be "Girls" ...............

Is the age of IRC pick-ups over ?
Or are there other channels than those I have stated ... ?

Just my $SGD 0.02 ..........

ballzballz
26-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Most of the time you'll realise that 98% of the chatters in say #cybersex , #sex and #phonesex are male ..........

1% are Chicks with Dicks ..........

1% claim to be "Girls" ...............

Is the age of IRC pick-ups over ?
Or are there other channels than those I have stated ... ?

Just my $SGD 0.02 ..........

I guess its just another coming of age for those who used to liked being picked up...... I kinda think that the gers nowadays are better to be picked up at nite spots.... can see who or wad type of ger she is like.... getting to noe one another is just another pile of bulls**t. just go straight to the point. if you looking for someone to bed, why bother knowing more in depth... if you wan a relationship, you wun even risk hooking up with someone from irc rite?

Tai_zi21
26-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Yes IRC is still a places where u can find some gers just for sex! But again if u r looking for some babes,can tell u that chances are maybe 0.001%? well but if u r looking just for a free bonk,i believe if u got just a nice car or handsome enough,that shouldn't be a prob lor! :p

But compared to last time,i think 3 or 4 years ago the Irc gals look much more better rather than now lor!

Or any bro wan to share their experiences in their hook up at IRC? :p

oxilary
26-01-2005, 03:32 PM
but IRC is dying..

Tai_zi21
26-01-2005, 03:34 PM
but IRC is dying..

With so many new stuff like Msn,Skype and many more! can understand why IRC is dying lor! but well i still a regular in IRC... :p

ballzballz
26-01-2005, 03:40 PM
I actually try MSN messanger and icq.... to try hook local and M'sia gers. Furtherest I had was one ger from Taiwan. Lucky not too bad... otherwise I would have jumped down from my hotel room tat time....

Guys can try www.qq.com to hook prc.....heard alot of prc meimei...still freshies, not yet tainted...play that alot in china. can gif it a try.

glenn553
26-01-2005, 10:48 PM
I was active in IRC abt 3 yrs ago, met quite a number of divorcees for ONS, out of the whole lot, 2 of the most memorable ones were: 1) 41yrs old, lives in orchard and drives a BMW convertible, 2) 32yrs old, nurse, (sex was the best with her). Now it is very difficult to find a good sex partner from IRC. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
26-01-2005, 10:52 PM
:D 我不想要猪排

See liao also vomit.

asdfghjkl
27-01-2005, 12:40 AM
confused.. confused.. irc down! :rolleyes:

sexytoy.com.sg
27-01-2005, 04:24 AM
:D 我不想要猪排

See liao also vomit.

1% bonkable face and 99% vomit blood

jackylee
27-01-2005, 05:35 AM
bros.. advice is not to get into a relationship in irc.. u dono who is she and what she does...

last time young ma... kena bluffed by a gal... sent me nice chio bu pics say is her.. den i belive.. shes a nice gal online i admit.. but as days passed.. alot of stuffs happened.. and its an incident that i will never forget in my life..

now i just park in irc.. nv chat :o

oxilary
27-01-2005, 05:42 AM
irc was dead the day i kena dereg..

lol.. no longer go irc unless msn is down ..

mayday
27-01-2005, 06:25 AM
IMHO, irc is saturated with posers...not worth the effort actually. bro oxy, wat u do to be kena de reg?

oxilary
27-01-2005, 06:41 AM
haha.. i didn't log in to irc dat frequent during dat period of time.. and there was 1 period of time i was so busy.. i 4got to authenticate.. :)

and there goes my nick~

medicheng
27-01-2005, 08:51 AM
sometimes just wanna find free bonks so dun think so much...

uglyger
27-01-2005, 09:43 AM
a couple of my bonkz were from irc....did it wif a fat guy a few timez n den after dat i din wan to do...coz erm....i tink he lied hiz age to me...he claimed to be 28 but he look like to be in hiz 30pluz....n den i siam him whenever he called me...he claimed to like bonkin me becoz of my boob.... :mad: another irc guy threatened me to continue doin wif him (i din wan to do wif him him nemore coz hiz attitude suckz) i put it up for 2yr...everitime keep avoidin him...finalli i could not tahan i report police to tell police send him warnin letter not to harass me. i dun like dat guy...i may like sex but if u try to coerce me to doin wif u when i dun wan...i'll be super pizzed :mad:

uglyger
27-01-2005, 09:44 AM
sometimes just wanna find free bonks so dun think so much...

i tink as a result i may haf offended him...i dunno who i offended den i started receiving mani irritating callz to my hp askin me whether i fl coz bloody hell...da guy (dunno who) gave my no out in irc :mad: bo bian gotta change no to avoid all thiz irritatin call

cuntarow
27-01-2005, 09:54 AM
a couple of my bonkz were from irc....did it wif a fat guy a few timez n den after dat i din wan to do...coz erm....i tink he lied hiz age to me...he claimed to be 28 but he look like to be in hiz 30pluz....n den i siam him whenever he called me...he claimed to like bonkin me becoz of my boob.... :mad: another irc guy threatened me to continue doin wif him (i din wan to do wif him him nemore coz hiz attitude suckz) i put it up for 2yr...everitime keep avoidin him...finalli i could not tahan i report police to tell police send him warnin letter not to harass me. i dun like dat guy...i may like sex but if u try to coerce me to doin wif u when i dun wan...i'll be super pizzed :mad:
maybe if he haress u again u can on him for a session and trys to castrate him lor IMHO

uglyger
27-01-2005, 09:56 AM
maybe if he haress u again u can on him for a session and trys to castrate him lor IMHO

he dun dare to harass me le...the police sent him a warnin letter from me to him le :mad:

asdfghjkl
27-01-2005, 12:05 PM
moral of the story.. never give out hp over the internet.. u never know who u giving to..

oxilary
27-01-2005, 01:45 PM
yar.. can give zhu ge liang and his army :D
only dis fellas have been proven trustworthy from history :p

asdfghjkl
27-01-2005, 01:46 PM
bro.. u only join one month so many posts liao.. think within half a year u overtake me liao ler.. :rolleyes:

oxilary
27-01-2005, 01:47 PM
hahah.. who noes maybe 1/2 a yr.. i wun be ard here anymores :p

asdfghjkl
27-01-2005, 01:55 PM
wat?! u mean u crushed??

oxilary
27-01-2005, 02:03 PM
hehe.. dunno. maybe i'll be too busy for the forums :p

asdfghjkl
27-01-2005, 02:04 PM
erm.. must tell me what u doing ler.. else i sure miss u one ler..

oxilary
27-01-2005, 02:50 PM
haha.. i will mish u 2.. :p

cbjuiceyumseng
27-01-2005, 05:06 PM
When i had a fat girl for a blind date, i have this thought of giving her kun tao bu and beating her to pulp for disappointment. :D

oxilary
27-01-2005, 05:07 PM
When i had a fat girl for a blind date, i have this thought of giving her kun tao bu and beating her to pulp for disappointment. :D

hahaha.. :cool: why? she told u she was otherwise?

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 05:10 PM

Haha Nice 1 Bro! But now got friendster liao lar! and most teenage got pic inside! so not that bad liao lar! though 90% still CMI ppl lar inside! :p

oxilary
27-01-2005, 05:16 PM
friendster got ppl put fake pic one leh..
all put 1 pic with 3 ppl inside.. den die oso dun tell u who :p

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 05:28 PM
friendster got ppl put fake pic one leh..
all put 1 pic with 3 ppl inside.. den die oso dun tell u who :p

Put the 3 ppl inside 1 then be careful liao lor! surely the ugly 1 is them liao and the pretty 1 is their friends! yes i encounter ppl put fake pic before! so er xin lor!

cbjuiceyumseng
27-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Friendster lagi better than IRC / chatlines imho.

Got to know some really nice ones. Some can makan, some cannot. :D

Ethanas
27-01-2005, 05:37 PM
all net contacts are risky one lah.

machiam like gambling sometime strike jackpot then get a hot girl who wanna ONS with you, sometime you lose and get to meet the ugliest girl you ever see.

cbjuiceyumseng
27-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Ya...the sweeter / nicer the voice on the phone is, chances are higher she is a fat cheebye who wanna rape u. Make u like her sagging fats and swallow your dick with her fat greasy cheebye. :D

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Ya...the sweeter / nicer the voice on the phone is, chances are higher she is a fat cheebye who wanna rape u. Make u like her sagging fats and swallow your dick with her fat greasy cheebye. :D

Totally agree! The more Sweet her Voice is... The chances are higher that she is some Fat CB! :D

uglyger
27-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Totally agree! The more Sweet her Voice is... The chances are higher that she is some Fat CB! :D

so ya saeing dat i m one of those fat cb la? i go on irc also leh :mad:

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 10:21 PM
so ya saeing dat i m one of those fat cb la? i go on irc also leh :mad:

U fat? whahahahahahaha Thanks For the Joke Ger!

uglyger
27-01-2005, 10:26 PM
U fat? whahahahahahaha Thanks For the Joke Ger!

u sae onli fat cb go irc ma.....den how bout me? i go irc leh....okok i not fat but i ugli n thin hahahaha

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 10:28 PM
u sae onli fat cb go irc ma.....den how bout me? i go irc leh....okok i not fat but i ugli n thin hahahaha

Well i dun mind thin but ugly ger? btw u also not ugly lor! too bad u got curfew,mi meeting with bro actblur later!

uglyger
27-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Well i dun mind thin but ugly ger? btw u also not ugly lor! too bad u got curfew,mi meeting with bro actblur later!

:mad: dun feel like meeting neone .....i jus wan to be ALONE forever

asdfghjkl
27-01-2005, 10:35 PM
checkmated!

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:03 AM
haha.. i will mish u 2.. :p

bro.. i will miss u alot leh..

and when u leave rem to transfer all ur points to me :D

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:04 AM

SIBEI SWEE AH!!

haahahah.. i cannot tahan ugly gals tend to make them sound so CUTE...

please loh ..

cute is NOT = fat..

fat girls normalli think fat is cute..

pui..

disgusting~!

Tai_zi21
28-01-2005, 04:06 AM
haahahah.. i cannot tahan ugly gals tend to make them sound so CUTE...

please loh ..

cute is NOT = fat..

Cute=Ugly But Adorable? :p

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:08 AM

bro.. ur words very true leh..

normalli the sound more sweeter or cuter.. u noe u got a fat piggy behind the phone liao.. kena once before.. from then on i got tramautised liao.. chee byee :mad:

feel like whackin her up sia.. i ask her she look how one.. she say cute type... i toh i found a cute gal.. spent like few months on calls and online.. den found her pic in friendster...

worst den pig.

cbjuiceyumseng
28-01-2005, 04:08 AM

All fat girls who use IRC must be beaten to death with a bulong. :mad:

cbjuiceyumseng
28-01-2005, 04:09 AM
bro.. ur words very true leh..

normalli the sound more sweeter or cuter.. u noe u got a fat piggy behind the phone liao.. kena once before.. from then on i got tramautised liao.. chee byee :mad:

feel like whackin her up sia.. i ask her she look how one.. she say cute type... i toh i found a cute gal.. spent like few months on calls and online.. den found her pic in friendster...

worst den pig.

Yes. How do u feel then ? Feel that your kumcheng is cheated right?! :mad:

Tai_zi21
28-01-2005, 04:11 AM
All fat girls who use IRC must be beaten to death with a bulong. :mad:

Haha Bro so late still online huh? So any happening on ur Trip to China?
Btw that why i say if guys whom dun mind looks can try their luck at irc... :p

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:11 AM

no leh.. i think girls (teens ones) normally dont get what cute means.. or they have a different defination of cute from guys..

to us..

slim... face adolarable... gentle.. can call cute liao..

and they thought fat = cute.. omfg...

i wish i could bash her up for wasting so many months of my sianing and her that guai lan atitude..

brothers.. imagine..

worst den pig + childish + guai lan atitude + the chee bye im cleverer den u.. in the best atitude = ??

can tahan not? tramatised my life man!! :mad:

Tai_zi21
28-01-2005, 04:13 AM
no leh.. i think girls (teens ones) normally dont get what cute means.. or they have a different defination of cute from guys..

to us..

slim... face adolarable... gentle.. can call cute liao..

and they thought fat = cute.. omfg...

If abit Plump i still dun mind But FAT? Well confirm OUT for mi! ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
28-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Sigh, so i quitted from such chatrooms liao. Guess knows how many chiobus i might have been able to fuck if there are no fat pigs waiting to scare me. :D

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:15 AM
Yes. How do u feel then ? Feel that your kumcheng is cheated right?! :mad:

ya la kanina.. :mad:

anyway ..if u wan to noe whether a girl is chio or not online i think can see one (maybe apply to young teens nia cuz i jio that age onli)

when u talk to them.. they act dao or reply very slow and talk gently..

BUT WHEN A GIRL STARTS TO TALK BIG AND FRIENDLY WITH YOU VERY FAST!! WATCHOUT!!

of cos got a few is exceptions la..

i got experience leh.. my friend those very chio type.. and those ugly one.. when u chat with them u can see the BIG difference.. chio ones sometimes wan act guai lan but not obvious cuz wants to keep their image cool

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:17 AM
If abit Plump i still dun mind But FAT? Well confirm OUT for mi! ;)

same lah.. but normally,

plump = ugly face
fat = ugly and fat

very rarely u can find,

plump = ok face

cbjuiceyumseng
28-01-2005, 04:18 AM
ya la kanina.. :mad:

anyway ..if u wan to noe whether a girl is chio or not online i think can see one (maybe apply to young teens nia cuz i jio that age onli)

when u talk to them.. they act dao or reply very slow and talk gently..

BUT WHEN A GIRL STARTS TO TALK BIG AND FRIENDLY WITH YOU VERY FAST!! WATCHOUT!!

of cos got a few is exceptions la..

i got experience leh.. my friend those very chio type.. and those ugly one.. when u chat with them u can see the BIG difference.. chio ones sometimes wan act guai lan but not obvious cuz wants to keep their image cool

Thanks for the tip. Very useful in filtering out the possible porkchops. Btw nowadays what chatroom u go sia ?

Last chatroom i go was MSN before it got closed down, the makan there not bad...

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:19 AM
but actualli is true la.. chio bus got their life outside in the real world.. to be jioed by real shuai and good guys.. they rarely come onli.. maybe come to check mails nia..

but ugly gals no life outside.. no one wants to jio dem out to orchard.. den at home nua..

i noe i sounded evil.. most of my friends are ugly.. but afew are realli good friends... but thats true.. i cant tahan ugly liao still got the CHIO BU ATITUDE

:D:D

Tai_zi21
28-01-2005, 04:20 AM
same lah.. but normally,

plump = ugly face
fat = ugly and fat

very rarely u can find,

plump = ok face

Well still Fishing at Irc leh mi! Maybe i should ask any bro got any nice contacts to pass mi? ;)

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:21 AM
Thanks for the tip. Very useful in filtering out the possible porkchops. Btw nowadays what chatroom u go sia ?

Last chatroom i go was MSN before it got closed down, the makan there not bad...

i went in #teens to park loh.. and a few my own channel and my friends channel.. reason i park in teens not jio gals but to see good show of debating and the movin screen.. otherwise other channels no pple talk like dead man my irc

u guys go wad channels one? maybe can have a irc chat up? im in teens now :)

cbjuiceyumseng
28-01-2005, 04:21 AM
but actualli is true la.. chio bus got their life outside in the real world.. to be jioed by real shuai and good guys.. they rarely come onli.. maybe come to check mails nia..

but ugly gals no life outside.. no one wants to jio dem out to orchard.. den at home nua..

i noe i sounded evil.. most of my friends are ugly.. but afew are realli good friends... but thats true.. i cant tahan ugly liao still got the CHIO BU ATITUDE

You are still beri nice. Gnn, i really cannot go out with ugly girl sia. Scali friends see = lao gui. I cannot pass myself to do this.. :D

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:22 AM
Well still Fishing at Irc leh mi! Maybe i should ask any bro got any nice contacts to pass mi? ;)

bro.. i got tok to u in irc before i think.. added to ur friendster oso :p

Tai_zi21
28-01-2005, 04:22 AM

Eh Or u can Support my Channel? I also at Irc now leh Bro! Btw wat ur nick? Maybe i can Find u chat chat... :D

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:23 AM
You are still beri nice. Gnn, i really cannot go out with ugly girl sia. Scali friends see = lao gui. I cannot pass myself to do this.. :D

bo bian la... i myself ugly pc of shit liao :D

anyway.. no feel la if friends.. so go out nvm.. but if GF.. NONONO!!

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:24 AM
Eh Or u can Support my Channel? I also at Irc now leh Bro! Btw wat ur nick? Maybe i can Find u chat chat... :D

if u in teens all these while.. u go main see someone typed 'stomache ache.. arghh'

its me liao :D

eh realli needed to toilet.. brb.. wait to tcss wif u guys

cbjuiceyumseng
28-01-2005, 04:25 AM
i went in #teens to park loh.. and a few my own channel and my friends channel.. reason i park in teens not jio gals but to see good show of debating and the movin screen.. otherwise other channels no pple talk like dead man my irc

Walan eh...teens channel sia? Wait i download IRC again nexttime. Wat your nick ? Got alot of little cheebyes to sian or not? :D

cbjuiceyumseng
28-01-2005, 04:28 AM
Which server u guys use ? :confused:

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:30 AM
Which server u guys use ? :confused:

galaxynet la..

i always change nick one.. if u go in liao let me noe k.. we tcss..

cbjuiceyumseng
28-01-2005, 04:31 AM
galaxynet la..

i always change nick one.. if u go in liao let me noe k.. we tcss..

Cannot leh...i try many times on Galaxynet random server...cannot.

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:32 AM
Cannot leh...i try many times on Galaxynet random server...cannot.

bro.. use different.. like boston galaxy or sth.. :p

me and tai zi inside liaoz :D

cbjuiceyumseng
28-01-2005, 04:35 AM
I just advertised in the main of teens liao.

jackylee
28-01-2005, 04:37 AM
I just advertised in the main of teens liao.

hahah.. ah seng saw u liaoz :D

Sentguy
28-01-2005, 02:17 PM
just adding my views since i have irc experiences for about 7 years.. me is also a lurker in irc..haha..and yup its true.. the days of getting free bonks on irc is (almost) over.. at least for me.. peak period was 3-5years ago..
poor me left with 1 girl from irc which i met last year..and even she is not of good quality.. kept her because its free
And yup.. she is plump..haa.. but luckily she is cute..and another reason i keep her because she is still schoolgirl :D i still love the feeling of doing it with a real schger..
but last advise to all bro.. unless u have tons of time to spare.. don't waste time on irc..not many fishes around.. :)

Tai_zi21
28-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Bro Sentguy
Wah Finally u on this Topic liao! Haha IRC topic common for both of us i think! :p

Sentguy
28-01-2005, 03:19 PM
yeap.. i haven't been online.. and u guys already on 5 pages liao :D
guess i don't need to say out all my past experiences.. (cannot compare to u la)..but i can confirm that irc USED to be a fantastic hunting ground.. i haf got sec,poly,ite .. including a few ah lians from irc b4..and the only regret remains in not getting jc girl before.. haiz..
make no mistake.. my taste is not all plump girls..haha.. i have got a 1.75m model lookalike poly gal before.. :)

tittyhawk
28-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Well for me, using IRC to meet gals is a failure process, can nvr get...dunno where go wrong, maybe i cant sweet talk sia.... :(

Tai_zi21
28-01-2005, 06:46 PM
but i can confirm that irc USED to be a fantastic hunting ground.. i haf got sec,poly,ite .. including a few ah lians from irc b4..and the only regret remains in not getting jc girl before.. haiz..
make no mistake.. my taste is not all plump girls..haha.. i have got a 1.75m model lookalike poly gal before.. :)

Haha Last time i agree it a super gd hunting ground lar! but for now? dun think so liao! wan to get 1 average ger also hard man! not to say some model look alike ger... :(

cbjuiceyumseng
29-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Just wasted 30mins of my life talking to a 75kg fat pig from irc. I deleted the program liao. Fuck this. :mad:

jackylee
29-01-2005, 03:03 AM
Just wasted 30mins of my life talking to a 75kg fat pig from irc. I deleted the program liao. Fuck this. :mad:

bruddar.. wad happen? share share leh

cbjuiceyumseng
29-01-2005, 03:38 AM
bruddar.. wad happen? share share leh

Her nick is ginger22 from "Singapore" Channel. .....a malay / chinese mix. A muslim though. She gave me picture via MSN which i promptly deleted and trashed my trash can.

Hum bin. :(

jackylee
29-01-2005, 05:31 AM
Her nick is ginger22 from "Singapore" Channel. .....a malay / chinese mix. A muslim though. She gave me picture via MSN which i promptly deleted and trashed my trash can.

Hum bin. :(

heh.. maybe im evil.. i think some day should meet them out and have fun 'playing' them.. round by round.. whhwhahwa that should teach them don scare pple..

ok im evil :(

uglyger
29-01-2005, 12:27 PM
just adding my views since i have irc experiences for about 7 years.. me is also a lurker in irc..haha..and yup its true.. the days of getting free bonks on irc is (almost) over.. at least for me.. peak period was 3-5years ago..
poor me left with 1 girl from irc which i met last year..and even she is not of good quality.. kept her because its free
And yup.. she is plump..haa.. but luckily she is cute..and another reason i keep her because she is still schoolgirl :D i still love the feeling of doing it with a real schger..
but last advise to all bro.. unless u have tons of time to spare.. don't waste time on irc..not many fishes around..

yea onli ugly n skinny pple like me or ugly n fat pple go there... coz nobodi like us....pple always judge books by cover

i jus wan to sae something....if u r a FAT guy n u meet up a FAT ger n u complain she's FAT....u haf no right to do so...becoz u urself aint dat good either...so there

for me as i m ugly n skinny the onli condition i ask for if i m lookin for a bf is t hat he cannot be FAT....can be ugli but cannot be FAT....coz i ugli and skinny...so i look back for ugli and skinny guyz

tittyhawk
29-01-2005, 12:30 PM
UG...don't look down on yrself...beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...you will find tat white horse prince soon..... :)

Sentguy
29-01-2005, 01:21 PM
bro cbjuiceyumseng.. me already gave warning liao lei :p
and me ugly and skinny .. guess its the chatting skills that matter.. but nowadays u need car and money as well..(which i dun haf la)..
so my advise once again.. give up lah... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
29-01-2005, 02:33 PM
heh.. maybe im evil.. i think some day should meet them out and have fun 'playing' them.. round by round.. whhwhahwa that should teach them don scare pple..

ok im evil :(

Naohia, u damn brave to meet them. I really cannot stomach the thought...
IRC the program taken over by horny ahquas and pigs. :(

Faster delete the program better. Stay inside computer also no use.

dradonsnake77
29-01-2005, 07:53 PM
hahahahaha... e dog calling e pig black izit...???
well in e 1st plc got 2 noe wat kinda of quality u hav B4 u cal ppl pig...
2 me pigs r dose who got no brains n follow their leaders blindly (osama bin labin)...!!!
so dun anyhow cal ppl a pig... :mad:

uglyger
29-01-2005, 11:53 PM
i m bored of this forum...i think i m quittin soon

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 04:12 AM
hahahahaha... e dog calling e pig black izit...???
well in e 1st plc got 2 noe wat kinda of quality u hav B4 u cal ppl pig...
2 me pigs r dose who got no brains n follow their leaders blindly (osama bin labin)...!!!
so dun anyhow cal ppl a pig... :mad:

Oh...did i touch a sore spot somewhere? :D

nirvana
30-01-2005, 04:47 AM

my record was kana a 100kg monster :o

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 04:50 AM
my record was kana a 100kg monster :o

......When such shit happens, it is all about how we get ourselves out of this shit.........

1. Ask her buy cigarettes at roadside mamashop and drive away.
2. Walk away, act blur that u lost your way in the shopping mall.
3. Tell her she is not your type and walk away.
4. Act damn sian during date and sms your friend to call u for emergency.
5. Beat her with bulong for cheating your feelings and disappointing u.

How u siam ? :D

nirvana
30-01-2005, 04:54 AM
......When such shit happens, it is all about how we get ourselves out of this shit.........

i never siam.. i UP her.
i believe in trying everything once...
that was few year ago... nitemare..
the only positon was i on top.. and man, the feeling was reasing on a super big pieces of meat.. with a hole in it... nite mare...

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:01 AM
i never siam.. i UP her.
i believe in trying everything once...
that was few year ago... nitemare..
the only positon was i on top.. and man, the feeling was reasing on a super big pieces of meat.. with a hole in it... nite mare...

Fuck sia! If u admit u fuck a fat girl then i got nothing to hide liao. I also got confession to make.

Yes i may have mentioned before i fuck a fat girl but not sure but nvm...let me give a FR on her now:

Name : ??? Forgot
How i Sian : IRC
Place of fuck : House
Location : Thomson (she live teacher estate nia so neighbour loh)
Looks : 2/10 (Moonface, spectacles + pimples + pimple holes)
Figure : 1/10 (Aircraft carrier type, triple tyres, bottucks can support small child)
Weight : 80 tons...sorry i mean 80kg. But u get my idea.
Blowjob : 6/10 (cannot remember i complain so give aveage)
FJ : 5/10 (We only do doggy style as i cannot bear to see her face and see her fats on stomach so her fat arse is a compromise.)

Though it is a once a lifetime experience, i still regret it sometimes. :o

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:07 AM
Though it is a once a lifetime experience, i still regret it sometimes. :o

well...think it this way... next time.. u only get better sex then this..

and, in irc, u must have time...there a few chiobu around.. really.

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:09 AM
well...think it this way... next time.. u only get better sex then this..

and, in irc, u must have time...there a few chiobu around.. really.

Really got no luck and patience in sianing girls. Anyway i deleted liao. Though i learnt my lesson last time...but my cock betrayed me once more. :D

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:12 AM
Really got no luck and patience in sianing girls. Anyway i deleted liao. :D

another good web site for u to fish.. friendster.com

good thing abt this site is.. the gal have pic, have profile..
only aim those gal that got testimonial written by her friend.
or..have u try ICQ?

dradonsnake77
30-01-2005, 05:14 AM

how abt i used dat bulong n shaft it up ur bloody asshole!!!
every1 has got some mishappens sumwhere... shortsighted, blur speech, too tall too skinny too fat... in ur case mayb 2short (sumwhere betw ur legs...i suppose)... but is dat his/her fault...??? NO!!! A BIG FAT NO!!! its how their parents born n bring dem up... so is being fat or over weight a crime here... is an oversize ger looking 4frens n trying 2make frens over e net a crime... bro out dere speak 2 truth...

jus bcos u hav dat bit of luck 4being able 2look normal n u r trying 2put dose oversized ladies down wif death sentence by denying dem e chance of making new n more frens...

dun noe how r u fed n brought up by ur senior families members...

DOG EYES C FAT PPL DEAD!!! :mad:

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:15 AM

or..have u try ICQ?

Thanks brother for tips. Will share share lobangs when i got some. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:17 AM
every1 has got some mishappens sumwhere... shortsighted, blur speech, too tall too skinny too fat... in ur case mayb 2short (sumwhere betw ur legs...i suppose)... but is dat his/her fault...??? NO!!! A BIG FAT NO!!! its how their parents born n bring dem up... so is being fat or over weight a crime here... is an oversize ger looking 4frens n trying 2make frens over e net a crime... bro out dere speak 2 truth...

jus bcos u hav dat bit of luck 4being able 2look normal n u r trying 2put dose oversized ladies down wif death sentence by denying dem e chance of making new n more frens...

dun noe how r u fed n brought up by ur senior families members...

Relak relak....why so hot? I am sorry...really sorry....tomorrow i am going to IRC and offer myself to the fattest cheebye girl or even ah qua to atone for my sins...sorry...sorry.... :D

Sincerely hope this will sooth your nerves.

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:18 AM
Thanks brother for tips. Will share share lobangs when i got some. :D

remember, when u create yr profile, pls stated u r straight..
tell u wat..inside.. many super chiobu lesbian...
:D

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:19 AM
....tomorrow i am going to IRC and offer myself to the fattest cheebye girl or even ah qua to atone for my sins...sorry...sorry.... :D

Sincerely hope this will sooth your nerves.

sherine...where r u? ah seng looking for u liao.. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:20 AM
sherine...where r u? ah seng looking for u liao.. :D

Bobian...got to fuck fat monster to atone sins. Sigh..too much abalone eat salt fish maybe also good and healthy. :D

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:23 AM

i beg $1 u r a 100kg meatball,

obesse is alway been label as, pig, fatty.. or watever so even if u dun like it

well, like it on or.. in train, bus or anywhere, when see a super fatty.. many will give 2nd look..

so... fatty, slim down or LL

oh, dunno monster98 got read this anot, wait he angry dun let me rabba his maid :D

dradonsnake77
30-01-2005, 05:24 AM
U HAV JUST BEEN LISTED ON MY NUMBER 1 HATRED LIST!!!
PERSONA NON GRACIA!!! :mad:

Bobian...got to fuck fat monster to atone sins. Sigh..too much abalone eat salt fish maybe also good and healthy. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:26 AM
i beg $1 u r a 100kg meatball,

obesse is alway been label as, pig, fatty.. or watever so even if u dun like it

well, like it on or.. in train, bus or anywhere, when see a super fatty.. many will give 2nd look..

so... fatty, slim down or LL

oh, dunno monster98 got read this anot, wait he angry dun let me rabba his maid :D

Dun like that lah. Sammboy forum has a new Righteous hero, He is here to guide us from all our sins. What do do? So helpless now, even when IRC girls cheat us of their weight and looks, we lan lan also must accept and fuck them.

We are all so bad.... :(

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:26 AM
PERSONA NON GRACIA!!! :

drag on snake?

i starting to have this doubt... r u sherine?? :D :confused:

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:27 AM
. Sammboy forum has a new Righteous hero, He is here to guide us from all our sins.
We are all so bad.... :(

righteous?? that fellow like to flame me :D

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 05:30 AM
Wah 5.30 liao and ur guys still at here TCSS? Power man u all! :p

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:31 AM
PERSONA NON GRACIA!!! :mad:

Walao....must u do this to me? I am trying to repent. Please give chance.
Btw how come u change from your 成语 quotes?

P.S: J'aime vraiment u et bonne nuit ! :D

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:33 AM

He might be right u know...we might be a better man after his flaming. :D

P.S: Taizi, gnn so late never koon? Still in lanjiao IRC sian girls sibo? Fucking hell, u got so much patience.

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:33 AM
Wah 5.30 liao and ur guys still at here TCSS? Power man u all!

TCSSPG :D

we just shAring ons and mirc matter :D

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 05:37 AM
P.S: Taizi, gnn so late never koon? Still in lanjiao IRC sian girls sibo? Fucking hell, u got so much patience.

Just Return From Clubbing leh Bro! U leh? KTV session Huh? Btw Bro Nirvana is Rite lor! Irc Really Got Chio Bu de! Just that Very Small Percentage Lar! :p

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:38 AM
! Irc Really Got Chio Bu de! Just that Very Small Percentage Lar! :p

thank god, i happen to met a few, year back from my stay in mirc. :D

dradonsnake77
30-01-2005, 05:39 AM
I havnt started anything yet!!! i just speak out my point of views dats all... n all e quotes r dat cheebyjuice postings... i didnt quote ur postings so dun say i flame u!!! in actual fact i didnt even bother abt ur postings... mi only target dat cheebyjuice onli n sum1 else... dun make me put u on my list... :cool:

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:40 AM
Just Return From Clubbing leh Bro! U leh? KTV session Huh? Btw Bro Nirvana is Rite lor! Irc Really Got Chio Bu de! Just that Very Small Percentage Lar!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Stop saying got chio bu in IRC!! :mad:

I very easily tempted and might reinstall and meet another fatpig again. My kumcheng hurt and hurt again.... :D

P.S: How come so early back from KTV? Got fuck or not ?

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:41 AM
Iabt ur postings... mi only target dat cheebyjuice onli n sum1 else... dun make me put u on my list... :cool:

hahhaa..this is new to me.
i had encounter too many cyber sissy. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:41 AM
I havnt started anything yet!!! i just speak out my point of views dats all... n all e quotes r dat cheebyjuice postings... i didnt quote ur postings so dun say i flame u!!! in actual fact i didnt even bother abt ur postings... mi only target dat cheebyjuice onli n sum1 else... dun make me put u on my list... :cool:

Yes....let it be me. Direct all your cleansing flames at me....i have sinned.
You are so right. Please educate me further. :(

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 05:44 AM

I very easily tempted and might reinstall and meet another fatpig again. My kumcheng hurt and hurt again....

P.S: How come so early back from KTV? Got fuck or not ?

Clubbing leh Bro not KTV lar! Aiya Try Friendster lor If u dun wan play Irc lor! Of Cos i had my Fair of meeting Monster at Irc before lar! Mine Was meeting a 80kg ger at Cine! And some more she Wear BARE Back! Wah Almost Puke man! :(

jackylee
30-01-2005, 05:45 AM

1. Ask her buy cigarettes at roadside mamashop and drive away.
2. Walk away, act blur that u lost your way in the shopping mall.
3. Tell her she is not your type and walk away.
4. Act damn sian during date and sms your friend to call u for emergency.

ill choose 5..

ok la.. humane abit...

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:46 AM
ill choose 5..

ok la.. humane abit...

Naohia, another 5am ghost. Btw Good morning. :D

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 05:46 AM
thank god, i happen to met a few, year back from my stay in mirc. :D

Bro Nirvana
Agree With u! Last Time Irc Got Better Chio Bu also! And More Dare to Have Fun i guess? Now all is Xiao mei mei lor! Even Xiao mei mei wan BF with Bikes or Car liao Leh! Haha... Wan To Fish Ard For Chio Bu At Irc Also Hard man Nowadays!

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:47 AM
I :

boy boy.. u minus my point and leave comment " fuck you "
will u grow up??

dun worry, i not going to minus back yr point, cose in doing so, it just make me as lame as u r.

^_^

so taking one point off me, u feel proud?

hahahaha

cbjuiceyumseng
hahhaa..this is new to me.
i had encounter too many cyber sissy. :D

Hehehe..brother actually this is so funny don't u think so? We always flame ppl now ppl flame us back...very funny feeling. :D

dradonsnake77
well i hav spoken wats needed 2be spoken... watever u gays tink i cant be bothered anymore...
BTW got guts 2 deduct my pts got no guts 2 put down ur nick...
oh i almost forgotton... chiow ah gua got no guts!!! :p

nekiddawg
30-01-2005, 05:50 AM

or..have u try ICQ?
bro you're right. many chio bu in freindster.
but some are actually fake hor.
esp you check "who they want to meet" said no guys allow, oni gals
could be some guys in disguise.

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 05:50 AM

Hi Snake
Just Chill Out man! U seem to be very Work up is it? Well This is a Forum and i think Samsters here are allow to have their own views lor! after all it just chit chat at the forum mah! Y get so work up fpr nothing?

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:51 AM
watever u gays tink i cant be bothered anymore...
BTW got guts 2 deduct my pts got no guts 2 put down ur nick...
oh i almost forgotton... chiow ah gua got no guts!!! :p

so.. who do u think minus yr point?

is it me? if u think it is u.. say it out.. then i now add my 3 point to u even though u had just took 1 point off me.

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:52 AM
Hi Snake
Just Chill Out man! U seem to be very Work up is it? Well This is a Forum and i think Samsters here are allow to have their own views lor! after all it just chit chat at the forum mah! Y get so work up fpr nothing?

Nvm...let him flame all of us if he wants to. Its is funny being flamed after flaming so many ppl. :D

Btw, he is so gan phua righteous...always can say your sins out with a 成语 one....

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 05:53 AM
bro you're right. many chio bu in freindster.
but some are actually fake hor.
esp you check "who they want to meet" said no guys allow, oni gals
could be some guys in disguise.

I think looking at the testi is impt mah for this 1! Got see many super babes pic with ard 500 Friends and less than 20 Testi? Must be something Fishy going on man! ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:54 AM
I think looking at the testi is impt mah for this 1! Got see many super babes pic with ard 500 Friends and less than 20 Testi? Must be something Fishy going on man! ;)

Tsk tsk...this type of fake we must learn. Samsters must be updated abit. :D

nekiddawg
30-01-2005, 05:56 AM
ya lor. dont get con by the kawaii jap gals pic.
keke :D

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Tsk tsk...this type of fake we must learn. Samsters must be updated abit. :D

Let mi Give an Example

http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?uid=7934412

Think Sg got this Type of Gals?

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Cannot liao, gtg. Bye all.

P.S: dradonsnake77, tomorrow hopefully got time to attend your lecturing. :o

nirvana
30-01-2005, 05:58 AM
Cannot liao, gtg. Bye all.

P.S: dradonsnake77, tomorrow hopefully got time to attend your lecturing. :o

u going to meet yr ah bee now? :D

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 06:00 AM
u going to meet yr ah bee now? :D

Maybe PCC.....not sure who my "target" yet....."selecting porn disks"
:o

nekiddawg
30-01-2005, 06:02 AM
Let mi Give an Example

http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?uid=7934412

Think Sg got this Type of Gals?
haha stay near jurong east, might as well send her msg in icq to meet up since it is quite near where i stay, to see is that really her...

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 06:05 AM
haha stay near jurong east, might as well send her msg in icq to meet up since it is quite near where i stay, to see is that really her...

I also stay jurong leh! Since when Jurong Got chio Bu? Hardly i guess? :(

nekiddawg
30-01-2005, 06:07 AM
ppl prob hv a makeover recently mah.
that is why you didnt notice.

she actually connected to me in friendster via one of my female friendster i added.

dradonsnake77
30-01-2005, 06:09 AM
yo ma man... i agreed wif u hands down... every1 oso got their point of view 2air in dis forum... i jus state down my point of view... but dat cheebyjuice got 2 put dose oversized ladies down wif death sentences is way 2 much... he needs 2be more respectful for ppl... whether he likes or he doesnt... we met ppl day in day out... sumdays sure meet our own doomsday!!! so i jus speak my point of view... i noe it doesnt sound nice at all... but dat cheebyejuice for taking things for granted n tried 2get away by using a scapegoat (nirava) ... poor chap got drag in2 dis dispute without noeing wats happening!!! :cool:
thanks for ur coment anyway...

Hi Snake

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 06:10 AM
ppl prob hv a makeover recently mah.
that is why you didnt notice.

she actually connect to me in friendster via one of female friendster i added.

Meet Up with some Not bad looking Gers From Friendster But not much Luck with them! No Happening leh! :(

dradonsnake77
30-01-2005, 06:12 AM
yeah so i admit 2it... i took 1 pts off u... although i tink nothing abt e pts deducted anymore if u wish 2!!! :p

so.. who do u think minus yr point?
is it me? if u think it is u.. say it out.. then i now add my 3 point to u even though u had just took 1 point off me.

uglyger
30-01-2005, 12:25 PM

I very easily tempted and might reinstall and meet another fatpig again. My kumcheng hurt and hurt again...

Dude pls look at URSELF in the mirror b4 saein other gers r FAT....i belive all pple deserve respect....i hate pple who insult pple until like dat... :mad:

oxilary
30-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Dude pls look at URSELF in the mirror b4 saein other gers r FAT....i belive all pple deserve respect....i hate pple who insult pple until like dat... :mad:

h0w's ur michael milken thingy going along?

uglyger
30-01-2005, 01:07 PM
h0w's ur michael milken thingy going along?

it's coming along ok. finished the short report. now doin the presentation slides :D

oxilary
30-01-2005, 01:42 PM
it's coming along ok. finished the short report. now doin the presentation slides :D

good to hear that :D

asdfghjkl
30-01-2005, 01:49 PM
oxi.. u ah.. kekeke v.. :p

uglyger
30-01-2005, 01:49 PM
good to hear that :D

thanks ar hehehehe ....

oxilary
30-01-2005, 01:57 PM
oxi.. u ah.. kekeke v..

?! what about me?! :p

男の子は 女の子のこと いつも 追いかけてる
一日中 女の子のことばかり 考えてる!

UG: np :D

jackylee
30-01-2005, 04:34 PM
boy boy.. u minus my point and leave comment " fuck you "
will u grow up??

dun worry, i not going to minus back yr point, cose in doing so, it just make me as lame as u r.

^_^

so taking one point off me, u feel proud?

hahahaha

wow.. brother nirvana.. thats u in ur avatar? very brutal leh :D

cbjuiceyumseng
30-01-2005, 11:02 PM

Sadness. Thought u are my friend. :(

dradonsnake77
31-01-2005, 02:45 AM
hahahahaha... animals like u got frens meh??? more like zhu peng guo you!!!
or jiu rou peng you!!! :rolleyes:
i m trying very hard here 2b as sarcastic as possible here!!!

dradonsnake77
31-01-2005, 02:47 AM
yo ma ger... dis is e best post ever i read fr u... good keep it up!!! :D

nirvana
31-01-2005, 02:47 AM
wow.. brother nirvana.. thats u in ur avatar? very brutal leh :D

oh.. tat is not me, this pic belong to my buddies, big sexy.
yes, that is him.

nirvana
31-01-2005, 03:20 AM
I havnt started anything yet!!! :

i recieved a disapproved vote with a FUCK YOU left behind, just check with sam.

he told me it was u.

Sir, i was so sorry, can i buy u a drink and say sorry to you u please??

sincerely,
nirvana

nirvana
31-01-2005, 03:32 AM

but that dragonsnake is her ex bf.. both are reborn samster. one is -1001.

jackylee
31-01-2005, 09:21 AM
oh.. tat is not me, this pic belong to my buddies, big sexy.
yes, that is him.

realli sibei brutal leh :o

kena whack once i sheng tian liao :D

jackylee
31-01-2005, 09:22 AM
the more i look the more i :eek:

cbjuiceyumseng
31-01-2005, 11:39 AM
but that dragonsnake is her ex bf.. both are reborn samster. one is -1001.

No wonder. Dog girl Dog boy.

lawry
31-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Ah seng,

IRC and ICQ have many chio bus.. just need some luck.. but my best hit is ICQ.. met some models in SG!!! from ICQ before... and of course gotten some foreign hits too.. the best hit is a jap gal from japan.. that time she take photo of her masterbating and send it to me from ICQ.. one whole range.. but that time i young lah.. if not confirm marry her.. and i sibeh solid.. that time call international IDD to japan to talk to her.. and have phone sex with her. wah liao eh.. phone bill damn heong.. tats me best catch in ICQ.. JAP GALS... kekekekkekekek so GO!! quick go install ICQ.. ohh if u wan to sian china mei mei.. u have to install OICQ.. good luck.. and dont forget to pass me some lobang..

cbjuiceyumseng
31-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Ah seng,

IRC and ICQ have many chio bus.. just need some luck.. but my best hit is ICQ.. met some models in SG!!! from ICQ before... and of course gotten some foreign hits too.. the best hit is a jap gal from japan.. that time she take photo of her masterbating and send it to me from ICQ.. one whole range.. but that time i young lah.. if not confirm marry her.. and i sibeh solid.. that time call international IDD to japan to talk to her.. and have phone sex with her. wah liao eh.. phone bill damn heong.. tats me best catch in ICQ.. JAP GALS... kekekekkekekek so GO!! quick go install ICQ.. ohh if u wan to sian china mei mei.. u have to install OICQ.. good luck.. and dont forget to pass me some lobang..

Ya thanks for tips. Will install ICQ asap. You are right about china using QICQ but i think they call it QQ lah. When i go to the internet bars i see the program available and when i asked the locals about internet bars ...they told me it is a place for girls sianing guys one....or kao chai they call it.

Prospect is good. :D

lawry
31-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Ya thanks for tips. Will install ICQ asap. You are right about china using QICQ but i think they call it QQ lah. When i go to the internet bars i see the program available and when i asked the locals about internet bars ...they told me it is a place for girls sianing guys one....or kao chai they call it.

Prospect is good. :D now u know who is ur true brother liao hor.. i goot lobang sure share with u.. oei brudder, ur 1985 still available to drink or not?? so CONFIRM THIS WEDNESDAY HOW??

i post big big this time... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
31-01-2005, 12:29 PM
now u know who is ur true brother liao hor.. i goot lobang sure share with u.. oei brudder, ur 1985 still available to drink or not?? so CONFIRM THIS WEDNESDAY HOW??

i post big big this time... :D

Cannot. All days till CNY cannot as it is boom time for me. Wait tll CNY over bah. I promise.

lawry
31-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Cannot. All days till CNY cannot as it is boom time for me. Wait tll CNY over bah. I promise.ok loh.. pls hide ur 1985 from all those CNY drinks raiders.... I kanna before.. me friends visited my place and raided some of my collections... :(

cbjuiceyumseng
31-01-2005, 12:55 PM
ok loh.. pls hide ur 1985 from all those CNY drinks raiders.... I kanna before.. me friends visited my place and raided some of my collections... :(

All in storeroom....those in kitchen are earlier meriots but also from chateus. New Year come my place? Fanta Orange or Coca-Cola only. :D

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
31-01-2005, 01:35 PM
ok loh.. pls hide ur 1985 from all those CNY drinks raiders.... I kanna before.. me friends visited my place and raided some of my collections... :(

LOL, you also kana this kind of thing izit? I used to have a mini bar...now my nini bar still there but drinks keep far , far one ....hahaha :D

gotabw
31-01-2005, 09:42 PM
hey guys, i been in irc for long long time too. although i agree nowadays is really very hard to get ONS, but i got 1 recently a SP poly gal, 18 year old from biz cos.
nowadays gals r more tao loh. back to the SP gal, in fact i just asked her out for a drink only, but then i propose to go to a hotel instead where we can drink out thru the niz. when she give the ok signal, u know u win half the battle liao. n of cos thru the niz, sex is all the way!!!
in fact i am also lucky that she look abv aver, with slim fig 1.65m, 42kg, 32B.

jackylee
01-02-2005, 10:14 AM
hey guys, i been in irc for long long time too. although i agree nowadays is really very hard to get ONS, but i got 1 recently a SP poly gal, 18 year old from biz cos.
nowadays gals r more tao loh. back to the SP gal, in fact i just asked her out for a drink only, but then i propose to go to a hotel instead where we can drink out thru the niz. when she give the ok signal, u know u win half the battle liao. n of cos thru the niz, sex is all the way!!!
in fact i am also lucky that she look abv aver, with slim fig 1.65m, 42kg, 32B.

brother you how old?

ballzballz
01-02-2005, 12:06 PM
kinda feel a little "old" to irc and search for such thrills......
i get the feeling like most gers are in their teens.....
kinda feel weird getting it on with anyone younger than 21....

Sentguy
01-02-2005, 05:37 PM

you are indeed skilled and lucky in these times and days where u still can get a 18yo gal with great figure.. good for u.. mi left with a younger gal but figure not so good..

asdfghjkl
01-02-2005, 06:24 PM
a gal... is a gal.. kekeke :)

cbjuiceyumseng
01-02-2005, 06:46 PM
....dun believe loh. IRC still got ? Very very very hard. :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
01-02-2005, 06:50 PM
think there is a significant increase of lurking gays out there..

Hornguy
02-02-2005, 12:51 AM
I have play irc for afew years...so far the success rate is only 2.
Think better time can be spent else where. Too time consuming.

Ecuader
02-02-2005, 01:01 AM
think there is a significant increase of lurking gays out there..

u cannot leave out lots of lesbians and bisexual gals out there in irc.
no wonder there are so many single guys in sg.
anyway never met any gals who look at least presentable.
met with irc gals twice.
both looks like dinosaurs. :eek:
5-6yrs never play irc liao :(

medicheng
02-02-2005, 08:08 AM
IRC got catches here and there.... haha a lot of girls in need of money helps one..... so see ur skills only....

lawry
02-02-2005, 10:33 AM
I used to hang around this cyber cafe during lunch time and a short while after work.. there is this not too bad looking but body like (big MA MA) flirting with guys in the internet.. see face ok.. but body.. gasps.. and i also see this (under taker WWE) looking gal playing IRC/MIRC in the cyber cafe.. in my heart, i am thinking.. i pity those guys tat are flirting with them.. :)
one bad thing about internet is tat, it gives average looking gals attention..
i know one JC gal from the internet.. she is average looking... body not too bad... the chat room she goes... she is one of the top three looking gal (now u know how bad lah).. thus, she has the attention of all the guys.. and all the guys spoiled her.. when she goes out with me.. knn act like a princess.. NNB.. never looked into the mirror.. After that date.. i immediately delete her number away from my mobile.. nnb.. average looking plain jane acting like movie star... spit.. still remember she live at those flats in selegie area.. not from a rich family somemore.. if she rich.. at least i know she is spoiled by the family.. go IRC because of all the dinosaurs, she became the so called "chio-bu" spit.. :mad:

uglyger
02-02-2005, 11:01 AM
I used to hang around this cyber cafe during lunch time and a short while after work.. there is this not too bad looking but body like (big MA MA) flirting with guys in the internet.. see face ok.. but body.. gasps.. and i also see this (under taker WWE) looking gal playing IRC/MIRC in the cyber cafe.. in my heart, i am thinking.. i pity those guys tat are flirting with them.. :)
one bad thing about internet is tat, it gives average looking gals attention..
i know one JC gal from the internet.. she is average looking... body not too bad... the chat room she goes... she is one of the top three looking gal (now u know how bad lah).. thus, she has the attention of all the guys.. and all the guys spoiled her.. when she goes out with me.. knn act like a princess.. NNB.. never looked into the mirror.. After that date.. i immediately delete her number away from my mobile.. nnb.. average looking plain jane acting like movie star... spit.. still remember she live at those flats in selegie area.. not from a rich family somemore.. if she rich.. at least i know she is spoiled by the family.. go IRC because of all the dinosaurs, she became the so called "chio-bu" spit.. :mad:

guess she is seekin attention i suppose? i m veri attention seekin one....but i m tryin to cut it down. i suppose one reason y i used to meet up guys from the net was because i had low self esteem....i felt darn bad about myself n everithing. jus wann make myself better. come to think of it now...there's no point in it....i m tryin to be a loner...i wish i can get rid of all this attention seekin stuff n up my confidence level and become a loner n live independently

covenn
02-02-2005, 11:35 AM
....dun believe loh. IRC still got ? Very very very hard. :rolleyes:

bro, go try sthg new if u haven heard abt it. www.wholivesnearyou.com. go go register n check out the chio bus stayin ard u! really damn fun. had my own experiences.......

japboy
02-02-2005, 12:13 PM
go register n check out the chio bus stayin ard u! really damn fun. had my own experiences.......

neber put up FR here?..... :D

covenn
02-02-2005, 03:16 PM
haha im not gd at writing fr lor. but can share one fuck up encounter though... since its wholivesnearyou, u r meetin gals fr ur neighbourhood. one became my 'gf'. then one fine day, i was taking train wif my gf hm. chee bye saw the wholivesnearyou 'gf' on the train standin juz at the next cabin. 4D neva so zhun. my balls really shrunk man. gugu jiao retract until almost becum chee bye (dats how bad it is!). kept facing the wall until i tell my gf dun alight, go jurong pt shoppin instead. close shave. ya juz a warning to bros who wanna try. chances to get caught is relatively higher. whether got free bonks or not, i guess it boils down to ur luck n sianing skills as usual.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 03:22 PM
... chances to get caught is relatively higher. whether got free bonks or not, i guess it boils down to ur luck n sianing skills as usual.

Wah bro, did u go buy 4D that day or not? maybe heng heng strike leh?

covenn
02-02-2005, 03:35 PM
wah lau eh. i stunned until almost forget my father's name. neva think of 4D. even if i buy, think i still too stunned maybe shade 3 numbers only. hee

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 03:38 PM
wah lau eh. i stunned until almost forget my father's name. neva think of 4D. even if i buy, think i still too stunned maybe shade 3 numbers only. hee

Aiiyahh thats why eat wild food must go far far away eat mah... you never noe when your sins catches up with you man.

*pat pat* relax... can always "turn face dunno people" if kenna caught. Remember meet ppl online dun give real name. ;)

asdfghjkl
02-02-2005, 03:40 PM
coven.. r u saying u keeping a mistress??

covenn
02-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Aiiyahh thats why eat wild food must go far far away eat mah... you never noe when your sins catches up with you man.

*pat pat* relax... can always "turn face dunno people" if kenna caught. Remember meet ppl online dun give real name. ;)

haha when im online, i will use different identities, age n jobs on different gals for different tactics. until i forget who i am to each person. chee bye paisey i eva say the wrong things to the wrong pple..

covenn
02-02-2005, 03:44 PM
coven.. r u saying u keeping a mistress??

bro no la. im not so eh sai. b2 onli la... but... erm.... i dun mind having one in future when i get married. hee

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 03:50 PM
haha when im online, i will use different identities, age n jobs on different gals for different tactics. until i forget who i am to each person. chee bye paisey i eva say the wrong things to the wrong pple..

Thats why you have to use only 2 - 3 max different identity lah. I do not really have much of a problem, I dun use real name with people I do not know long. And if going for ONS then make it short and sharp. If on the go ahead if not then drop and go.

Bring feelings and actually get a online "gf" when u are attached is playing with fire especially you only looking for a ONS. Dun trust too much of what ppl say about booty call of bonk buddy. This is still singapore afterall. In australia when I was there its easier. Singaporean girls going online most just wanna 1) make friends 2) get hitched, so be careful when you play online especially dealing with most asian girls. things can get sticky fast!

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Thats why you have to use only 2 - 3 max different identity lah. I do not really have much of a problem, I dun use real name with people I do not know long. And if going for ONS then make it short and sharp. If on the go ahead if not then drop and go.

Bring feelings and actually get a online "gf" when u are attached is playing with fire especially you only looking for a ONS. Dun trust too much of what ppl say about booty call of bonk buddy. This is still singapore afterall. In australia when I was there its easier. Singaporean girls going online most just wanna 1) make friends 2) get hitched, so be careful when you play online especially dealing with most asian girls. things can get sticky fast!

Honestly i am desperate for a internet fuck now, the sticky part i dun care. :D

Any good places to fish on internet? Appreciate your assistance.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Honestly i am desperate for a internet fuck now, the sticky part i dun care. :D

Any good places to fish on internet? Appreciate your assistance.

IRC lor. go download mirc client at www.mirc.com. server : galaxynet (for singapore areas) go to channel #singapore, #singapore20+, #singapore30+, #NUS, #NTU, #zouk, #sparks. get a cool looking nick and just park and/or msg any nick you see that looked like chicks. (this is the fastest method but its like playing jackpot sometime you strike and get good looking chicks sometime you lose and get ugly ones)

Or you can try the longer and more time consuming method of www.friendster.com or www.wholivesnearyou.com as mentioned above.

(edit) As always remember ONS depends largely on your sianing skills especially on the internet.

Personally I dun mind play on irc once in a while, just for the sake of brushing up some skills, you will feel easier chatting behind the computer anyway.

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:02 PM
IRC lor. go download mirc client at www.mirc.com. server : galaxynet (for singapore areas) go to channel #singapore, #singapore20+, #singapore30+, #NUS, #NTU, #zouk, #sparks. get a cool looking nick and just park and/or msg any nick you see that looked like chicks. (this is the fastest method but its like playing jackpot sometime you strike and get good looking chicks sometime you lose and get ugly ones)

Or you can try the longer and more time consuming method of www.friendster.com or www.wholivesnearyou.com as mentioned above.

I will try the friendster and wholivenearyou lah, the MIRC cannot....alot of fat pigs as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Thanks for help. :D

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:03 PM
I will try the friendster and wholivenearyou lah, the MIRC cannot....alot of fat pigs as mentioned earlier in this thread.

LoL... there is another easier and relatively less risky way... MSN and Yahoo! chat oh and ICQ search might nap you some good catches. Good luck bro.

asdfghjkl
02-02-2005, 04:04 PM
no more msn chat in sg already...

lawry
02-02-2005, 04:05 PM

oei.. ur OICQ and ICQ leh?? how? any progress?? :)

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:06 PM
LoL... there is another easier and relatively less risky way... MSN and Yahoo! chat oh and ICQ search might nap you some good catches. Good luck bro.

Huh....u seems like damn experience predator ...how many "fucks" u got? :D

Last time i got a few but later more and more pigs so i deleted, recently reinstall and spend 30mins talking to a halal pig before she send me her pic. 80kg at least, immediately deleted the mirc program.

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:07 PM
oei.. ur OICQ and ICQ leh?? how? any progress?? :)

Dun have. MSN is only to talk with my friends and some customers nia. Sibei sian.

I wish i have all the contact numbers of all the chio and horny bitches in singapore. :o

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:08 PM
I wish i have all the contact numbers of all the chio and horny bitches in singapore. :o

Who Dun Wish to Have That Bro? :p

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Who Dun Wish to Have That Bro? :p

Oei bro, your contact i not yet use leh basically i am shy. :o

lawry
02-02-2005, 04:09 PM
I wish i have all the contact numbers of all the chio and horny bitches in singapore.ur 2005 wish??? :eek: actually i wish that too.. can push them into FL and be their OKT.. :) big money BIG MONEY!!!

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:11 PM
ur 2005 wish??? :eek: actually i wish that too.. can push them into FL and be their OKT.. big money BIG MONEY!!!

Fuck lah! OKT for wat?! I rather keep and makan all.

P.S: Tsk tsk...i am deeply disappointed by your suggestion, i thought u very the noble one....tsk tsk.... :D

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Oei bro, your contact i not yet use leh basically i am shy. :o

Bro Try Ur Luck Lar! Who Know U might Get a Free Bonk Rite? Got 1 Bro Recently pass mi 1 16 years old Gal also! But i Haven't Try Yet Also!

Ethanas
ur 2005 wish??? :eek: actually i wish that too.. can push them into FL and be their OKT.. :) big money BIG MONEY!!!

And can sample goods b4 selling them hor.

cbjuiceyumseng
Bro Try Ur Luck Lar! Who Know U might Get a Free Bonk Rite? Got 1 Bro Recently pass mi 1 16 years old Gal also! But i Haven't Try Yet Also!

I cannot accept failure one...if i call i must fuck. I am "chao kuan". :D

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:13 PM
I cannot accept failure one...if i call i must fuck. I am "chao kuan". :D

ONS where got bao one.

and hor

How come no one give me contacts one :(

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:16 PM
ONS where got bao one.

and hor

How come no one give me contacts one :(

Cos U More than Enough Contact Bro? Haha Maybe U should Pass some to mi leh! Waiting For ur Pm! :D

covenn

bro, haf u called jenny? if not, when we go buy phone card? hee

cbjuiceyumseng
ONS where got bao one. :p

Cannot! Really cannot! My cock cannot be teased.

Btw i am eyeing this cutie sales girl i just hired yesterday as parttimer, her name is LingLing, 18only. And has big tits. Feel like telling her...dun need to work liao, each time i fuck u i pay u $100.00. :D

Nowadays children eat good food sia. This girl dun even need to go thru interview, i see already know in my mind i must hire liao...Cannot. She is damn fair also so nipples might be pink....kekeke

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Btw i am eyeing this cutie sales girl i just hired yesterday as parttimer, her name is LingLing, 18only. And has big tits. Feel like telling her...dun need to work liao, each time i fuck u i pay u $100.00. :D

Nowadays children eat good food sia. This girl dun even need to go thru interview, i see already know in my mind i must hire liao...Cannot. She is damn fair also so nipples might be pink....kekeke

Looks Like i must Go Down to ur Shop to take a Look liao Bro! Eh Mi also Might be going down Bugis Later! Maybe Can Pop by.... :D

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Cos U More than Enough Contact Bro? Haha Maybe U should Pass some to mi leh! Waiting For ur Pm! :D

Where got more than enough... I also here TCSS leh... if got lots of contacts I fulltime irc liao.

Next time pass you some if I have lah.

Wah~! my line all guys one.. si beh sian.

Tai_zi21
bro, haf u called jenny? if not, when we go buy phone card? hee

Bro mi is Back Up Support de leh! U Front Line Solider... U Chiong 1st ok? :D

cbjuiceyumseng
Looks Like i must Go Down to ur Shop to take a Look liao Bro! Eh Mi also Might be going down Bugis Later! Maybe Can Pop by.... :D

You must purchase $500 before i pass u her contacts. :D However look-see is FOC.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:21 PM

Eh... me work nearby nia close to mld sultan area .... kopi ai mai?

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:21 PM
You must purchase $500 before i pass u her contacts. :D However look-see is FOC.

I Sianz Her Myself Can? :D

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:22 PM

Wow Mld Sultan? Bro Wat Time u Wan? I Anything De Leh! :p

Gullwing
Wah bro, did u go buy 4D that day or not? maybe heng heng strike leh?

maybe i lucky todae, strike 4d first pz, i blanja u kopi lar

cbjuiceyumseng
Wah~! my line all guys one.. si beh sian.

Today she is the only reason that make me in a ok mood. See the rest of those lazy cheebyes i sian 1/2.

Tonight i am trying to cook up excuse to send her home, she live AMK. :D
She keep saying u look so young leh, got gf? Keep teasing me...cannot liao. Tempted to tongue-lash her cheebye for one hour.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Wow Mld Sultan? Bro Wat Time u Wan? I Anything De Leh! :p

NOW lor... today my smoking buddy tittyhawk not working leh. sibeh sian smoke and kopi alone.

covenn
Cannot! Really cannot! My cock cannot be teased.

....She is damn fair also so nipples might be pink....kekeke

haha scaly black one...

Gullwing

kopi? i hear...when n where now?

cbjuiceyumseng
I Sianz Her Myself Can? :D

Dun come and disturb them. They are working. You colour wolf ! :rolleyes:

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Today she is the only reason that make me in a ok mood. See the rest of those lazy cheebyes i sian 1/2.

She keep saying u look so young leh, got gf? Keep teasing me...cannot liao. Tempted to tongue-lash her cheebye for one hour.

Go ahead lor bro... me dare not sian collegues one. work too close.

Gullwing

knn...read liao cant tahan....where u work i go down LS first...QC check mah....hehe

cbjuiceyumseng
haha scaly black one...

......maybe hor? I got a married salesgirl at 19yrs old, gave birth liao. So that one is confirmed black.

Black nipples is damn sian loh. Spoilt everything. Cannot use liao, must throw. :mad:

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:25 PM
NOW lor... today my smoking buddy tittyhawk not working leh. sibeh sian smoke and kopi alone.

Ok Pm mi ur no can Bro?

Bro covenn U Wan To Go Mah? :D

Gullwing
02-02-2005, 04:25 PM

haha u got a smoking buddy meh? u free now? kopi lor...

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:26 PM
kopi? i hear...when n where now?

Kopi @ UE square area lah! probably 5pm going to take a break. Tonight might kenna OT again.

Tai_zi21
Dun come and disturb them. They are working. You colour wolf ! :rolleyes:

Ok Since We Friends Friends,Nvm I Do The Job For u! I Send Her Home For u Steady Bo?

Gullwing
Ok Pm mi ur no can Bro?

Bro covenn U Wan To Go Mah? :D

haha...maybe we goto c bro cb's sales gal? then kopi at the same time?

Gullwing
02-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Kopi @ UE square area lah! probably 5pm going to take a break. Tonight might kenna OT again.

UE square in town lei, me in central area, afraid cmi liao

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:28 PM

Hahaha steady~! BUT I can only kopi... currently still slave for company. :(

covenn
......maybe hor? I got a married salesgirl at 19yrs old, gave birth liao. So that one is confirmed black.

Black nipples is damn sian loh. Spoilt everything. Cannot use liao, must throw. :mad:

bro nvm la. once lights off, u can imagine any colour u wan. pink? blue? red? rainbow oso can man!

Tai_zi21

I Like That Idea Alot! Haha....

Jio Samsters For Kopi Outing now! Who is InTereSted?

cbjuiceyumseng
Go ahead lor bro... me dare not sian collegues one. work too close.

Yap. Its beri the dangerous. But meat at mouth, dun eat other ppl also will eat. Sian own salesgirl i never do before but customers i did. Also fucked a hairdresser from malaysia from mummy's salon. My mum got to know abit about it and she is damn tulan. :D

knn...read liao cant tahan....where u work i go down LS first...QC check mah....hehe.

She is mine ok, i so long never eat good food liao. Please give chance. MY cock is says how come everytime taste KY one? . Go GL150 lah. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:29 PM
bro nvm la. once lights off, u can imagine any colour u wan. pink? blue? red? rainbow oso can man!

"Shakes Head" Ah Seng like to fuck in a dimmed light room one, u know those 80percent darkness? Romantic...but can still see abit. :D Furthermore lights off completely cannot see her cheebye properly. I got need to do inspection.

Gullwing

She is mine ok, i so long never eat good food liao. Please give chance. MY cock is says how come everytime taste KY one? . Go GL150 lah. :D

after u me lor....

Ethanas
I Like That Idea Alot! Haha....

Jio Samsters For Kopi Outing now! Who is InTereSted?

Me in lah... gimme a call when organised, you got my number liao.

covenn
02-02-2005, 04:30 PM

haha if we really go how to address bro cb? i dun want to shout "hey chee bye yum seng! ho sey bo?!" at bugis lor....

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:31 PM
haha if we really go how to address bro cb? i dun want to shout "hey chee bye yum seng! ho sey bo?!" at bugis lor....

Haha Call him Ah Seng lar Bro! Eh so how u wan to go anot? U wan,we meet 1st lar! :p

Ethanas

lol well we can just shout Ah seng ho sey bo lor.

Gullwing

haha...knn..laught till tummy ache liao...hahaha

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Me in lah... gimme a call when organised, you got my number liao.

Sure Bro! Try to Jio More Ppl Down to Acc u! :D

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Sure Bro! Try to Jio More Ppl Down to Acc u! :D

:D thanks bro!

lawry
Nowadays children eat good food sia. This girl dun even need to go thru interview, i see already know in my mind i must hire liao...Cannot. She is damn fair also so nipples might be pink....kekeke I am ur brudder... i will confirm her nipples for u.. brudder pls pm me her contacts.. 10q in advance.. :)
tell her dont need to work too.. everytime i fark her i give her $120.. $20 more than u.. :p

cbjuiceyumseng
Cheebye loh. Buy never buy only come and disturb nia. :mad:

Ok i give good deal, buy S$1,000 i help u to arrange for a fuck. Btw wait later i pm her picture to u guys, i got take down her pic. :D

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:35 PM

Ok i give good deal, buy S$1,000 i help u to arrange for a fuck. Btw wait later i pm her picture to u guys, i got take down her pic. :D

Wah remember to send to me hor.

covenn
02-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Bro mi is Back Up Support de leh! U Front Line Solider... U Chiong 1st ok? :D

i alwaz cheong tao. buang terok terok. but nvm! since buang so many times, dun mind buang again. i'll call her. we meet together. anywae tonite i cant make it la. gg dinner then probably to cb leh ( chinablack, not chee bye). if u wanna come down sms me la.

lawry
02-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Btw wait later i pm her picture to u guys, i got take down her pic. :D
SWEE!!!! i wait patiently... :)

Gullwing
02-02-2005, 04:36 PM

ok on...but pm me the pics first

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:37 PM
i alwaz cheong tao. buang terok terok. but nvm! since buang so many times, dun mind buang again. i'll call her. we meet together. anywae tonite i cant make it la. gg dinner then probably to cb leh ( chinablack, not chee bye). if u wanna come down sms me la.

CHINA BLACK IS VERY HAPPENING ONE!!! But the parking is damn cheebye.

Gullwing
02-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Wah remember to send to me hor.

sure anot kopi all goin to ur place?

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Cheebye loh. Buy never buy only come and disturb nia.

Ok I will be Waiting! :p

covenn
02-02-2005, 04:38 PM

bro, next time park at shaw. no problem at all man. anywae wat ur shop sellin?

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:39 PM

CB Happening? But I Perfer Zouk Leh!

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:40 PM
bro, next time park at shaw. no problem at all man. anywae wat ur shop sellin?

Ladies clothes.

Ah...fond memories of China Black's bar counter..... :D