PDA

View Full Version : H3R18 Evon

pete_i_
24-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Hopefully I didn't open extra Thread for this Evon

Last Thur (20/01/05)

Feel abit of horny, after seeing lot of FRs in sammyboy, but due to budget limited, therefore went over to petain.

Thought of visiting H3R11 (Pat) but her door is closed. So went up to the second floor, saw H3R48 (Moon), tried her b4, dun feel like taking her that day coz her service soso only. Feel abit sian liao, but sound like god is helping me too, turn to R18 and saw a cute looking gal inside, never saw her before so ask how much and she replied "$50"....Thinking another ANG PAI? So I asked what is her name and what is the things that I cannot do (hehe learnt from my experience and since she is $50 :p ). Here she replied again with a smile, "Evon, everything I can do except kissing her lips)

Haha in my heart thinking..."means except french kiss lor, so I can finger and lick her pussy?suck her nipples (think abit pinkish hehe)" Straight away I walked into the room (ON)

After locking the door, TCSS abit, as usual lah, asking where is she from? just started? said she is pretty lah...bah bah bah. Then we strip and she cathbath. Then proceed to the bed.

ACTION STARTS
She starts to kiss and lick my nipples....hmmm enjoying, shioking man. Patiently, she keep licking and starts to lick downwards, to my dick (forgot to mention when she saw my dick, she keep saying too big liao hehe, always like gals to praise my dick big hahaha :D ). Here she goes again, saying that my dick is too big when it is tooo hard, but she starts to BBBJ for me. Suckion ok lah, but very patient and keep sucking for me. Her tongue moves around my dick head and sucking my balls too. Cool baby, I LOVE IT.

She will keep licking and sucking, for at least 5 mins. then we turn over and this time, my turn. I starts kissing her neck since I can't french kiss her. Then I quickly kiss her nipples, can't wait, Keep kissing and licking but she mentioned that don't bite and pull her nipples...haha will pain. So I just lick and suck...make her enjoy it. Then slowly move downwards to her pussy, opening her legs wide and start fingering but didn't poke in coz she will feel pain if the fingernails are too long. Rubbing her pussy and clitoris, hehe then lick her clit, suck abit then, she start to moan abit.

My little brother getting harder and harder, so climb on top of her and insert slowly into her wet pussy.Shioking enough.....moving in and out, can feel my dick rubbing her pussy. Then she on top of me, then doggie....then back to massionary, then finally clear my load. Cool...shioking man.

Wash up and wear back my clothings, about to go, she mentioned since 3 years she didn't let any guys kiss her lips hehe unless I marry her. haha

Looks - 8/10 (cute looking)
Body - think C Cups
BBBJ - 7/10 (patient)
FJ - 8/10 (all positions)
RTF - mayb

Damage - $50

Hope that this FR benefits all bro~ here and If you like my FR, Please up my points. Appreciate it alot. Of coz I will write more FRs to benefits all bro~.

too_hot
26-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Hopefully I didn't open extra Thread for this Evon

Last Thur (20/01/05)

Feel abit of horny, after seeing lot of FRs in sammyboy, but due to budget limited, therefore went over to petain.

Thought of visiting H3R11 (Pat) but her door is closed. So went up to the second floor, saw H3R48 (Moon), tried her b4, dun feel like taking her that day coz her service soso only. Feel abit sian liao, but sound like god is helping me too, turn to R18 and saw a cute looking gal inside, never saw her before so ask how much and she replied "$50"....Thinking another ANG PAI? So I asked what is her name and what is the things that I cannot do (hehe learnt from my experience and since she is $50 :p ). Here she replied again with a smile, "Evon, everything I can do except kissing her lips)

Haha in my heart thinking..."means except french kiss lor, so I can finger and lick her pussy?suck her nipples (think abit pinkish hehe)" Straight away I walked into the room (ON)

Hope that this FR benefits all bro~ here and If you like my FR, Please up my points. Appreciate it alot. Of coz I will write more FRs to benefits all bro~.

At $50 should allow to kiss lips. Pat $40 oso can. Anyway is this ur first time with her? Maybe if u go back 2 or 3 more times she'll let u kiss her lips. For Jac (the "ultimate" ang pai) my first time she dun let me kiss her lips. But when i go again the second time, can see she was much more comfortable and therefore accomodating. And she kiss my lips. Not exactly deep frenching - more like lips kiss lips (no tongue going in) but that was good enuff for me. For pat oso first time, she siam here siam there. second time she let me kiss - and got tongue oso...anyway i'll go try this evon...

pete_i_
26-01-2005, 11:38 PM
At $50 should allow to kiss lips. Pat $40 oso can. Anyway is this ur first time with her? Maybe if u go back 2 or 3 more times she'll let u kiss her lips. For Jac (the "ultimate" ang pai) my first time she dun let me kiss her lips. But when i go again the second time, can see she was much more comfortable and therefore accomodating. And she kiss my lips. Not exactly deep frenching - more like lips kiss lips (no tongue going in) but that was good enuff for me. For pat oso first time, she siam here siam there. second time she let me kiss - and got tongue oso...anyway i'll go try this evon...

haha mayb too hot bro~ too handsome liao, anyway I have tried Pat and Jac before, truely speaking, jac dun allow to french maybe she allow 69 and allow me to tongue insertion. As for Pat, she did mention that if I kissed her pussy the I can't french with her, so I chose to french kiss with her while sexing her. I do really miss Jac's service but she is really hot...too many bro~ here waiting to try her super duper seducing look. haha :D

chessepie
27-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Another Gem found in Petain......Sad that i can only read the FR and no more action for me! Nice FR.

too_hot
27-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Hi bros, tried this WL today.

Went there, she just start to have her lunch. so had to wait. then she still take puff. so i wait. when done (after abt 25-30mins of waiting) finally go in.

she strip and ask me to wash myself. i said i dunno how so she do for me. i would say she's quite chatty - almost TOO chatty. told me she just came in from JB cos had to pick up a CNY dress. finally we get to the bed and she ask me wat i want her to do. i said just do wat she normally do. so she start her catbath - mostly abdomen/groin area before moving to nipple. must say i enjoy that quite a bit. quite surprisingly she gave me a quick kiss on my lips (no tongue frenching). all this time she still got tok a bit about her morning "adventure" to jb. somehow, it kinda spoil my mood. not that i dun like but maybe i'm sensitive in the sense i need to have that "love making" mood and her toking just made it hard for me to get turn on.

then she climb on top and insert my didi into her pussy in the "pang sai" position and moving up and down (like doing squats). this is different from the "riding" position where the WL sits directly on top of didi and rocks back and forth. anyway as i was saying i lost the mood liao so didi was only semi-hard. then she said if i want to extent another $50 (i.e. another 15min) cos she said i dun seem to be able to come within the first session. i was tinking "hallo?? u keep toking and toking!". but i said ok. then we change to missionary. she started to cough (with the phelgm sound - yuck). i really no mood liao. so she said she do hj. my didi really dead oreadi. so i said give up. in the end no extra $50. i not sure whether i will rtf. her catbath, ball-lick and bbbj was pretty fine but i scared if next time she still tok and tok then will have problem again....

ratings:
body: 7.5/10 (not more than B cup, maybe a good A)
face: 7.5/10 (not bad esp among PT WLs)
CB (catbath, not c* b**): 8.5/10
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 5/10 (cannot even make me cum)
frenliness: 8/10 (chatty)
rtf: prob not. pat at $40 prob better. for $50 jac still the best.

holding
29-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Hi bros, tried this WL today.
i was tinking "hallo?? u keep toking and toking!". but i said ok. then we change to missionary. she started to cough (with the phelgm sound - yuck). i really no mood liao. so she said she do hj. my didi really dead oreadi. so i said give up. in the end no extra $50. i not sure whether i will rtf. her catbath, ball-lick and bbbj was pretty fine but i scared if next time she still tok and tok then will have problem again....

hav u tried kathy b4? she's also very chatty...but know when to stop...

funseeker
29-01-2005, 12:29 PM
hav u tried kathy b4? she's also very chatty...but know when to stop...

Fully agreed that katty is perfect choice to chat and bonk.. Wow, you guys are making me to return.. haha ...

By the way, anyone know what happen to Jac? I think she must be having problem for her not to work.. If she need help, will the brothers here lent your hands?

askale
29-01-2005, 05:36 PM
She is learnt a sign language...She said to ' I love you"..Clap her....So she playful....hahaha...

too_hot
29-01-2005, 10:51 PM
haha mayb too hot bro~ too handsome liao, anyway I have tried Pat and Jac before, truely speaking, jac dun allow to french maybe she allow 69 and allow me to tongue insertion. As for Pat, she did mention that if I kissed her pussy the I can't french with her, so I chose to french kiss with her while sexing her. I do really miss Jac's service but she is really hot...too many bro~ here waiting to try her super duper seducing look. haha :D

haha me definitely not handsome...but a bit cute cute "boy boy" look - yucks (i didn't choose to look this way). for jac, first 1 or 2 times she dun let me french. but cos i liked her and wanted her to remember me, i went to her something like 5 or 6 times within 2 weeks so by the third visit she start to let me kiss her lips but lightly only but as time went on the kisses become longer and longer. same with pat, first time cannot kiss lips although she did kiss my lips lightly during the "foreplay". but by now, we do lots of frenching. i seem to detect a pattern. if u first time visiting WL, they may not allow u so many things but as u become therit regular they "reward" u with extra privileges (pls do not abuse). pat seemed very cold at first but nowadays very surprised at her gf feel ability - pls see my recent FR on pat in the "recommendations" thread...

cheers

lky_lky
01-02-2005, 01:16 PM
She's the one with mole...right..if i am not wrong...

pete_i_
08-02-2005, 10:09 AM
Does she has a mole? which part of her? hehe :D

TheFallen
11-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Been reading a lot of comment of Evon of H3R18. so decided to try on her 2 weeks ago. Here the report:

Look: 6/10
Height: 1.72m
Figure: 6/10
Frenching: 6/10(grow abit impatient when i suck her nipple)
AR: 7/10
BJ: Did not try
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $40
RTF: No likely as there are better one around

pete_i_
14-02-2005, 10:21 AM
$40 liao?? guess she really dunno how to make herself as popular as jac. She got the potential but still depend on the attitute towards the customer.

pete_i_
16-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Bros~

Just got to know that I got my point deducted in this thread?? What did I do wrongly that there is bro~ who deduct my point. Providing FR oso gonna point deducted? Please tell me......

Idoru
16-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Bros~

Just got to know that I got my point deducted in this thread?? What did I do wrongly that there is bro~ who deduct my point. Providing FR oso gonna point deducted? Please tell me......

I think you might have got the room number mixed up and he tried the wrong gal.
Cheers

askale
19-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Is she downgraded from $50 to $40? Right?

pete_i_
23-02-2005, 01:41 PM
This is really a question to me...hmmm, hehe recently i had been trying FL ($100 and above) :p , quite some time didn't visit my fav Jac (always long que :( ). Any bro can verify whether Evon (H3R18) has downgraded to $40?

weeweeman
25-02-2005, 11:13 PM
This is really a question to me...hmmm, hehe recently i had been trying FL ($100 and above) :p , quite some time didn't visit my fav Jac (always long que :( ). Any bro can verify whether Evon (H3R18) has downgraded to $40?

went down today ad try her,, still 50
give me a very long and wet catbath and bbbj...

likes to talk alot

bongster
26-02-2005, 12:06 AM
I think she is quite unhygienic leh, tat time I went, she never wash mi den wanna bbbj wif mi.... knn I kanna scared I told her bj wif cap... in e end no fj also, attitude also nuthing special, worst still look normal, like kampung chicken and her boobs saggy liao. To mi I think Pat and Kathy better, but dunno why so many ah pek like to queue outside this Evon place :confused:

weeweeman
26-02-2005, 12:14 AM
I think she is quite unhygienic leh, tat time I went, she never wash mi den wanna bbbj wif mi.... knn I kanna scared I told her bj wif cap... in e end no fj also, attitude also nuthing special, worst still look normal, like kampung chicken and her boobs saggy liao. To mi I think Pat and Kathy better, but dunno why so many ah pek like to queue outside this Evon place :confused:

oh? she did wash and scrub me didi before and after our session..

sensation
26-02-2005, 09:11 AM
Dear all,

I went to Petain, sad to know that our Queen is not around. But what to do? Urge coming, in the noontime, beside Petain, where to go?

Saw u guys mention abt Evon, go and see see look look...

Forget abt this gal. Ask her how much. She said $50, without looking at me, at a cannot-be-bothered tone. Hahahaha...

Appearance overall can be a killer, depending on how you look at her... but too bad...

Btw, who's Kathy? Can someone advise me where she's located?

Thanks guys!

milffella
26-02-2005, 12:49 PM
oh? she did wash and scrub me didi before and after our session..

i confirmed bongster is telling truth, never wash my cock and i stink becos jus finish work go in juz take off underwear and start to suck and lick my cock...........i think she like the smell

jamesong
26-02-2005, 02:25 PM
i confirmed bongster is telling truth, never wash my cock and i stink becos jus finish work go in juz take off underwear and start to suck and lick my cock...........i think she like the smell

Just came back after a session with Evon, still 50
she did wash mine...
nothing special, licking my body wet ...
bbbj shiok....

weeweeman
27-02-2005, 12:45 AM
r we talking bout the same gall here??
went again today.. wash my didi before and after session.
i can see about five towels on the floor.. after the session she will wash u again and ask u to throw the towel on the floor....

Idoru
27-02-2005, 07:48 AM
r we talking bout the same gall here??
went again today.. wash my didi before and after session.
i can see about five towels on the floor.. after the session she will wash u again and ask u to throw the towel on the floor....

As far as I know the tall Evon is at H3R3 and not in H3R18 as Askale stated.
Cheers

too_hot
27-02-2005, 10:33 AM
there are 2 evon at H3. one is at the entrance (H3R3) very tall and apparently does BBBJ & AR. another one is upstairs as stated by askale - the one that +++ a lot until my didi also sian.

popiah
27-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Dear all,
Btw, who's Kathy? Can someone advise me where she's located?

hi sensation,

Kathy situated at H10R10 first left room upon entering the house.

Nice chatty gal with good service also no rushing.

Enjoy with her.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

pete_i_
27-02-2005, 11:50 PM
I heard that Kathy will be on leave for one month, Jac will be back on 11 Mar and this Evon that I had mentioned is on the second level, honestly she did wash for me too and attitute not bad towards me, therefore i wish to share with bros~ :cool:

Think human is not all perfect and might not suit all, not like jac (Queen of Petain hehe). Give this Evon some time and I believe she will make most of our bros happy and relaxation after work. :p