23-01-2005, 08:10 PM
How to ONS?

1.You must be handsome (true meh?)
2.At least charming (true meh?)
3.At least got a nice body (hmm?)

true meh?

fcukster
23-01-2005, 08:31 PM
all the above 3 points just make the ONS much easiler ....

otherwise i still believe u have to
4. treat the gal correctly
5. be able to talk / dance / impress
6. at least have a form of transport ... car ??

i

Hakoshu
23-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Most importantly is the chemistry and the way u carry urself..
Tats the most important of all.. But dun always aim the most chio one cos the success rate is very low.. Those average girls, will have a higher chance

Tai_zi21
23-01-2005, 08:52 PM
To mi most impt thing in having a ONS
1)Having a Fancy Car
2)Be gd looking or Cute
3)Got tons of $ to spend on the ger!

Just my Humble views on it! :p

diesel
23-01-2005, 08:59 PM
1)Having a Fancy Car
2)Be gd looking or Cute
3)Got tons of $ to spend on the ger!Car is very important, then must be good looking and must have money to 'shower' on them first.

Any ONS lady will also look into spending her rest of her life with that man she sleeps. Of course, the man must have good financial capability. Therefore, money is very important to a ONS lady even though you are not paying her for sex.

Tai_zi21
23-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Well As the saying Goes
No Money No Honey mah Rite? :D

bach
23-01-2005, 09:15 PM
for a student like me does cool full facehelmet with a high scrambler would do? :p

Tai_zi21
23-01-2005, 09:27 PM
for a student like me does cool full facehelmet with a high scrambler would do? :p

Well Bro bach,hhmm u can try those ah lian at sec sch or maybe those from sparks i think? got a better chances i guess... :p

asdfghjkl
23-01-2005, 09:49 PM
but i tot ons is just for a nite.. need $$$ ? :eek:

actblur
23-01-2005, 09:54 PM
but i tot ons is just for a nite.. need $$$ ?

maybe need $$ for hotel and condom lah.... :D btw Uglyger wanted to mit you leh... :D

asdfghjkl
23-01-2005, 09:55 PM
she wants to meet me?? dun tell me u met her already? :D

actblur
23-01-2005, 09:57 PM
she wants to meet me?? dun tell me u met her already? :D

yup, mit her together with bro Tai_zi21 on last tuesday. U dun wan to come down :( She interested in miting u lor. Howz??

asdfghjkl
23-01-2005, 09:59 PM
erm.. so u managed to get wat u want? :)

actblur
23-01-2005, 10:02 PM
erm.. so u managed to get wat u want? :)

yup, I'm only interested in tcss :D so howz yr day??

asdfghjkl
23-01-2005, 10:04 PM
good lor.. until now u tell me she... think i tonight cant sleep liao.. :p

Ethanas
23-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Paiseh back to topic hor.

I find it easier if you are confident, witty and actually you do not have to be damn good looking, damn rich lor.

Personal experience. and I'm not very good lookin.

watmidoin
23-01-2005, 10:31 PM
but i tot ons is just for a nite.. need $$$ ? :eek:
at least need money to buy some decent clothes. dun try going into zouk with giodano t-shirts. will make u look like school kid. also need $$$ for cover charge, drinks and taxi if u dun have car. 1 nite can easily hit $100.

as for the other qualities, depends on wat sort of ger u wana attract i guess.

u wana attract gers who like handsome hunk, of coures u need to be handsome hunk.
wana attract gers who like $$$. den u need $$$.
wana attract gers who juz wana get laid, all u need is a dick and some dirty toking.

so i guess it depends on wat sort of ger u wana bonk.

asdfghjkl
23-01-2005, 10:35 PM
oic.. i had tot of hitting on those tai tai and getting everything free.. :eek:

Ethanas
23-01-2005, 10:43 PM
at least need money to buy some decent clothes. dun try going into zouk with giodano t-shirts. will make u look like school kid. also need $$$ for cover charge, drinks and taxi if u dun have car. 1 nite can easily hit $100.

Aieks like dat ONS not too worth it man. I take ppls car to disco, normally if you know enough people around you get free drinks too. Clothes normally buy once lah.. dun need to purchase so much. :)

At least thats what happened when I was back at Australia. Didnt club much in singapore though. due to no one jio. and getting too old liao.

nirvana
23-01-2005, 10:47 PM
How to ONS?

true meh?

1. i am ugly
2. i cant talk
3. i no nice body

..for ONS, it mostly depend on how horny and desperate that gal r.

however, if yr ons party are TCMI piglet, then mayb, u will be her prey

:D

Ethanas
23-01-2005, 10:48 PM
1. i am ugly
2. i cant talk
3. i no nice body

..for ONS, it mostly depend on how horny and desperate that gal r.

however, if yr ons party are TCMI piglet, then mayb, u will be her prey

Bro you where got ugly sia.

Nice body and wittiness depends on perspective lah.

wei since when u r attached one????

nirvana
23-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Bro you where got ugly sia.

Nice body and wittiness depends on perspective lah.

wei since when u r attached one????

since i met her when i was very lost in the ocean. :)

Ethanas
23-01-2005, 10:52 PM

since i met her when i was very lost in the ocean. :)

Wah attached liao sia... hmmz so much changed since we last talked. as you know I broken up with you-know-who. heh~

nirvana
23-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Wah attached liao sia... hmmz so much changed since we last talked. as you know I broken up with you-know-who. heh~

^_^

everyday... everything changes...

just hope. it get better lor

Ethanas
23-01-2005, 10:58 PM
^_^

everyday... everything changes...

just hope. it get better lor

yeah... this year is quite bad for me though. Work is gonna kill me soon.

obelisk
23-01-2005, 11:33 PM
sad leh...
everytime go chiong wif frens i only sit one corner drink nia..
cos i dun dance and if u see me dancing, it means im super duper drunk :p
so where to get ons??? :confused:

bach
23-01-2005, 11:53 PM
Well Bro bach,hhmm u can try those ah lian at sec sch or maybe those from sparks i think? got a better chances i guess... :p

u veyr very very very sarcasetic hor :(

Tai_zi21
24-01-2005, 12:41 AM
u veyr very very very sarcasetic hor :(

Bro sad to say that the truth mah! If u been to Zouk,Just look at the car que,u think stand a chance mah? dun worry at least u better than mi leh! i no car and bike isn't that worse? so if u think i'm being sarcasetic to u 1st,i apologise to u here 1st! No offend man! :)

diesel
24-01-2005, 12:59 AM
it mostly depend on how horny and desperate that gal r.Partially true. :p

sexytoy.com.sg
24-01-2005, 01:10 AM
How to ONS?

true meh?

I think most important is look for the RIGHT target.

asdfghjkl
24-01-2005, 01:21 AM
I think most important is look for the RIGHT target.

i think this pretty sums up all :D

medicheng
24-01-2005, 08:59 AM
jialat i no money, no car and no looks.... how?

cuntarow
24-01-2005, 01:08 PM
jialat i no money, no car and no looks.... how?
than u must be eloquent in talking as many ons sparks off with talking wheareas dollars plays the later part frm what i seen heard and experince its normally starts when u starts breaking the ice and the first phrase or statment is important as u might be quote so do watch what u say

:)

mtkpnmpk
24-01-2005, 06:56 PM
IMHO ONS consists of
1)Liquor
2)Money
3)Looks
4)Car

point 3 & 4 are optional as in dark places the light works wonders as there were a few times we would wake up in th emorning and get a shock of our lives thinking is this the sweet lady i picked up last night. For car wise its not really mecessary as when both decided to go, taking a cab won't change anything. However having a car might help in the process on "sianing" the gal.

bach
24-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Partially true. :p

no lah.. haha. relax la bro. i also dun mind one. i know all the cars siao siao one ... can lah they all rich mah.. im not.

benedict888
24-01-2005, 10:26 PM
My tips for ons..

1. be well dressed...no need ex clothes..but pls no sloppy attire and also dont overdressed (once saw a guy wear winter clothes to club..ya..u get deep impression but after they laugh at u behind ur back)
2. be friendly...or at least kay siao to be
3. mixed around...find ur friends in the club...move ard...juz in case they have new gals u dont know of
4. dont stick with ur guy friends for too long after u enter the club...make urself alone once in a while
5. go to the dance floor once in a while to prey...playful gals love dance floor
6. once u felt the gal no interest in u or dont have same destination after clubbing...juz varnish and restart ur radar again
7. once u confirm the gal is those playful type, stick with her whole nite (make sure she is not with other "stationary" guy first..."moveable" are those who failed to know her..haha)
8. at least offer her drink, if u feel she not seh enough or she say she thirsty
9. socalise with her, get to know her.. REM her name. no need ask for her hp. she will give if she wanted to
10. Finally, ask her where she going after this.

And from the answer, u will know how u score for the nite.

oh ya..rem to visit 7-11 first..afterall u dont know the gal well

good luck~
:cool:

cbjuiceyumseng
24-01-2005, 11:13 PM
My tips for ons..

1. be well dressed...no need ex clothes..but pls no sloppy attire and also dont overdressed (once saw a guy wear winter clothes to club..ya..u get deep impression but after they laugh at u behind ur back)
2. be friendly...or at least kay siao to be
3. mixed around...find ur friends in the club...move ard...juz in case they have new gals u dont know of
4. dont stick with ur guy friends for too long after u enter the club...make urself alone once in a while
5. go to the dance floor once in a while to prey...playful gals love dance floor
6. once u felt the gal no interest in u or dont have same destination after clubbing...juz varnish and restart ur radar again
7. once u confirm the gal is those playful type, stick with her whole nite (make sure she is not with other "stationary" guy first..."moveable" are those who failed to know her..haha)
8. at least offer her drink, if u feel she not seh enough or she say she thirsty
9. socalise with her, get to know her.. REM her name. no need ask for her hp. she will give if she wanted to

good luck~
:cool:

Good job lah, beri standard ONS sieow gan tactics. :D

bunnyrabbit
24-01-2005, 11:29 PM

and last but not least make sure u got $$ in yr pocket to book the hotel room... :p

asdfghjkl
24-01-2005, 11:45 PM
good level of standard operating procedures as detailed..

secret75
25-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Aieks like dat ONS not too worth it man. I take ppls car to disco, normally if you know enough people around you get free drinks too. Clothes normally buy once lah.. dun need to purchase so much. :)

At least thats what happened when I was back at Australia. Didnt club much in singapore though. due to no one jio. and getting too old liao.

How old are you then? I tot I am one of the oldest ppl here. Good to have someone also same same... Maybe we two old uncles can go clubbing together eh?

asdfghjkl
25-01-2005, 01:29 AM
wat! lao jiao alert liao! :D

secret75
25-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Haha old liow how to alert. Alert also not attractive liow. You young guys have fun. Me? Maybe I'd just sit on my old rocking chair thinking of the good 'ol days...

fcukster
25-01-2005, 02:47 AM
wah old uncle here ... alert alert ... heheheheee .. anyway i notice gals nowadays is more attracted to older men .... so been uncle got a lot of power ...
i think u guys miss out something ... of them of u need LUCK ..... it plays a part in everything ... be it ons ... gf .. WL .. whatever ...
i had luck with some women when i was younger ... wonder if i was braver or ... luck problem ... guess now i exhausted all my luck and have to be a lonely not so old yet not so young WL bonkster ... :confused:

Ethanas
25-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Bro secret75,

Can can, clubbing is such a long ago memory liao. Maybe we can go try lah. If I did not guess wrongly you are 30 right?

Bro fcukster,

Sometime its not bravery, girls dig guys who seems sure of themselves and confidence is the key. Normally girls associate older men as being able to take better care of them. And older men are generally more confident, probably why more and more girls go for em lor. Frankly speaking, if you are over 40 and still go clubbing, u really must have lots of guts lah.