PDA

View Full Version : SM toys

banana
21-01-2005, 12:08 AM
i got a japanese friend living in SG asked me to help him get SM toys. any shops in SG i can take him go shopping. or any lobanng in SG? hope to get it done for him by end of next week.

pls help.

loverboy
21-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Bro u can try the sex shop in GL..
The shop got sell, i walk pass before and saw some toys inside..
Hope it can help u.. :cool:

banana
21-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Bro u can try the sex shop in GL..
The shop got sell, i walk pass before and saw some toys inside..
Hope it can help u.. :cool:

thanks bro! will check it out asap.

cbjuiceyumseng
21-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Quite paiseh to ask..but what are SM toys consist of? Whips ? Candles?

Is it fun? Curious. :D

banana
21-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Quite paiseh to ask..but what are SM toys consist of? Whips ? Candles?

Is it fun? Curious. :D

i also dont know. i not into sm yet. any pro here can advise us?

KoLianTai
21-01-2005, 05:13 AM
i know orchard got quite afew...
far east there got... orchard emerald there also got(2nd/3rd floor)

banana
21-01-2005, 05:47 AM
i know orchard got quite afew...
far east there got... orchard emerald there also got(2nd/3rd floor)

thks bro. will chk it out asap.

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
21-01-2005, 12:28 PM
i also dont know. i not into sm yet. any pro here can advise us?

Bros...I'm not into SM but I've done it a couple of times....simple blindfold and handcuffed.....why dont you all try it? It actually feels good and different...more power, sadistic..the sex more kinky...and the best part was, the gal wanted me to do it. She was fantasizing getting raped and I fulfilled her wish mwahahahahaha!!!!! You can also reverse roles if you fancy being a slave....Anyway, that shop in GL, I bought a mouth gag there early last year, ...havent gone there eversince, so dont know what they have now.

MamboKing
21-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Bros...I've done it a couple of times....simple blindfold and handcuffed.....why dont you all try it? It actually feels good and different...more power, sadistic..the sex more kinky...and the best part was, the gal wanted me to do it. She was fantasizing getting raped and I fulfilled her wish mwahahahahaha!!!!!.
Yeah! thanx bro insomnia, could u share which pos iz good 4 blindfold n handcuffs?hehe.....gotta try... :p

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
21-01-2005, 01:05 PM
Yeah! thanx bro insomnia, could u share which pos iz good 4 blindfold n handcuffs?hehe.....gotta try... :p

Yo mamboking, long time no see.....how ya doin? ...which position? anything you want lor...doggy, flatback, use your imagination mah...but the one I enjoyed most is on her chair, hands handcuffed to the back...blindfolded..legs spread...wah piang, telling you now, I also getting a bit hard LOL...brings back memories. :D

asdfghjkl
21-01-2005, 01:10 PM
and not forgetting playing with knifes and scissors near the genitals.. lol :p

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
21-01-2005, 01:21 PM
and not forgetting playing with knifes and scissors near the genitals.. lol :p

LOL..never try that, you try it before?....the most I try is kana candle wax.....wah lau....really fucking painful like hell!!!!! After that, no more slave role....scared already liao.

banana
21-01-2005, 01:22 PM
wah! my imagination is running wild after these postings.

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
21-01-2005, 01:28 PM
wah! my imagination is running wild after these postings.

Bro, the trick is to do is slowly, step by step mah..let the gal slowly , slowly like it..also, you can let her tie you up....so it's not just one way. You enjoy whipping her, she will also enjoy whipping you back...payback time , get it? You'd be surprised how wild the gal can get...just dont be too gian and really cause her a lot of pain the first time..then she will hate it forever.

MamboKing
21-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Yo mamboking, long time no see.....how ya doin? ...which position? anything you want lor...doggy, flatback, use your imagination mah...but the one I enjoyed most is on her chair, hands handcuffed to the back...blindfolded..legs spread...wah piang, telling you now, I also getting a bit hard LOL...brings back memories. :D
WAH! Buay Tahan Liao Ah! bro insomnia fabulous suggestion! I'm fed good in this forum....got my finnest AssRim in HC in SG through diz forum, got to fulfill my first CIM, and now diz...blindfold n cuffs kink, gotta try it ...my sexual resolution 4 diz month...hehehehe :p
Many Thanx bro insomnia!

banana
21-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Bro, the trick is to do is slowly, step by step mah..let the gal slowly , slowly like it..also, you can let her tie you up....so it's not just one way. You enjoy whipping her, she will also enjoy whipping you back...payback time , get it? You'd be surprised how wild the gal can get...just dont be too gian and really cause her a lot of pain the first time..then she will hate it forever.

slurp! slurp! banana standing hard liao...

uglyger
21-01-2005, 03:23 PM
the handcuff and blindfolding one sounds realli tempting.......hmmm i used to fantasise of gettin raped ...rofl

Big Sexy
21-01-2005, 04:52 PM
nice talking to you the other day .. now can i fulfill your fantasies :D

the handcuff and blindfolding one sounds realli tempting.......hmmm i used to fantasise of gettin raped ...rofl

cbjuiceyumseng
21-01-2005, 05:03 PM
nice talking to you the other day .. now can i fulfill your fantasies :D

Oei bro, after u rape her liao can u please ask her if she like "pai loh dee" / Lay the Bread? If she say ok, then i will take over. :D

Big Sexy
21-01-2005, 05:07 PM
aa.. bro ......where is your "she bangs, she bangs" avatar liao???? :D

Oei bro, after u rape her liao can u please ask her if she like "pai loh dee" / Lay the Bread? If she say ok, then i will take over. :D

Big Sexy
21-01-2005, 05:10 PM
hmm... how about using Liu Lian (durian)... ger ger sure to enjoy...:D back to the toy.. there is a sex shop in bugis .. u might want to try your luck there..

i got a japanese friend living in SG asked me to help him get SM toys. any shops in SG i can take him go shopping. or any lobanng in SG? hope to get it done for him by end of next week.

pls help.

machoman
21-01-2005, 08:48 PM

pls help.

Try the shop @ Bugis St...sorry,forgot the name. :cool:

jonah11
21-01-2005, 09:05 PM
There is another one at Peninsula Plaza at the 4th floor. Compared this shop to the rest of the shops which I had visited at Orchard and Geylang, this one has a wider range of SM toys which you can choose. I just bought a hood for S$260/- and it was made of good leather and imported from Holland. On top of that, the gal serving you at the shop also quite friendly and good looking.

diesel
21-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Few years ago, there was a shop in Far East Plaza (Don't know still there or not). Sorry, I can't remember which level.

Inside the shop everything also have! Leather wears, all kinds of whips, solid but light chains, adult novelty hand-cuff, electric clips, candles, cock-lock, pussy-lock and etc.

My friend ever bought a pair of leather trousers with big groin opening where anybody can see his skimish but shiny black 'stylo' underwear either infront or back viewing.

The ladies seen him must have 'hin dto' because of that obvious big opening, from the front stretching to the back.

banana
22-01-2005, 12:05 AM
pai seh! got a clearer picture now. my jap friends looking for gals that can offer sm not toys.

veri pai seh sia!

so any lobang?

uglyger
22-01-2005, 12:43 AM
pai seh! got a clearer picture now. my jap friends looking for gals that can offer sm not toys.

veri pai seh sia!

so any lobang?

i heard japz guyz r veri bian tai one...izzit true :eek:

cbjuiceyumseng
22-01-2005, 01:57 AM
i heard japz guyz r veri bian tai one...izzit true :eek:

Its is beri the shiok i think...from the AV movies i seen. :D

japboy
22-01-2005, 02:19 AM
i heard japz guyz r veri bian tai one...izzit true

alo... dun tok bad behind mi back... :eek:

astrozz
22-01-2005, 11:26 AM
actually, many SM toys/equipment can be self-made, I was in bdsm scene for almost 8 years, had my own toys and stuff but disposed them last year after quiting the scene , kinda regretted throwing them actually . many stuff (cuffs, nipple clamps, whips were bought overseas) .
Those into bdsm (be it Doms or subs) are not perverts , its an art , a desire , a game .. it brings out one's true self... and its about trust. its a willingness to obey and submit to another (for a sub) and a responsibility to have over-powering control over a sub (for a Dom) . And sex is not necessarily involved. anyway, adding a little soft bdsm play during sex does add to the kinkiness.. ;)

banana
22-01-2005, 07:50 PM
... And sex is not necessarily involved. anyway, adding a little soft bdsm play during sex does add to the kinkiness.. ;)

my next sex will spice up with a little bit of SM.

so whr can i get sm girls for my jap friend?

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
22-01-2005, 09:59 PM

Bro, maybe u can try Cat150 and ask the OKT? (with extra payment lah) Or hunt for FRs willing to do it? Just tell them, mei mei ah, we pay u more to spank your cute little backside, want or not? money talks bro. I hardly go to Cat150 nowadays ....but a long time ago, I remember there was a regular Japanese customer who does BDSM with a Cat150, the reason I knew this was because the OKT told us while we were drinking tea ..can't remember which house anymore..that was a long time ago, when there were no PRC FLs in GL.

degauss
23-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Wah! where to get Senior Minister toys ah. I also want to Fxxx him!

banana
23-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Bro, maybe u can try Cat150 and ask the OKT? (with extra payment lah) Or hunt for FRs willing to do it? Just tell them, mei mei ah, we pay u more to spank your cute little backside, want or not? money talks bro. I hardly go to Cat150 nowadays ....but a long time ago, I remember there was a regular Japanese customer who does BDSM with a Cat150, the reason I knew this was because the OKT told us while we were drinking tea ..can't remember which house anymore..that was a long time ago, when there were no PRC FLs in GL.

ai yo! i think i will have to scout around liao!

sexytoy.com.sg
24-01-2005, 01:56 AM
LOL..never try that, you try it before?....the most I try is kana candle wax.....wah lau....really fucking painful like hell!!!!! After that, no more slave role....scared already liao.

pain like hell how to get your didi stand?

banana
24-01-2005, 02:18 AM

i thot the melted wax suppose to drip on your penis :eek:

dionysusex
24-01-2005, 05:44 AM

Altough not "official" but my ex liked SM.

When we bonk, she's enjoy if I grabbed her boobs tightly (and I mean extra tightly) and even scratch her. Hot molten wax was also a regular feature.

I have to say thought that although painful (the molten wax) one can learn to like it veru fast!

astrozz
24-01-2005, 11:58 AM

I dont think SM activities are available commercially in SG . unless you are lucky to find a WL whom is also into it. There is a BDSM community in SG, was a memeber once before I quit. its a group of people meeting regularly for "activities" , lots of "Masters" with their "slaves" and some available subs seeking Masters.... alt.com is good place to start, but as many probably know, the hits is like 100 to 1 , for a guy to hook up a gal is extremely tough.

banana
24-01-2005, 07:32 PM
I dont think SM activities are available commercially in SG . unless you are lucky to find a WL whom is also into it. There is a BDSM community in SG, was a memeber once before I quit. its a group of people meeting regularly for "activities" , lots of "Masters" with their "slaves" and some available subs seeking Masters.... alt.com is good place to start, but as many probably know, the hits is like 100 to 1 , for a guy to hook up a gal is extremely tough.

wah! then i also dont know how liao!