PDA

View Full Version : Magix and Newpaper...

hAvAnAs
19-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Today i just recieved an sms from MrDevil..the bro here who promotes the Magix pills... he asks if any cheongster and married man (1 each) who benifitted from magix, is intrested in a telephone interview with the newpaper...

Anyone got that SMS also? :D

cbjuiceyumseng
19-01-2005, 02:54 PM
So paiseh to interview. Btw got free pills? :o

wolfy
19-01-2005, 02:58 PM
you tried the pills?

just curious and wondering how effective they are?

Today i just recieved an sms from MrDevil..the bro here who promotes the Magix pills... he asks if any cheongster and married man (1 each) who benifitted from magix, is intrested in a telephone interview with the newpaper...

hAvAnAs
21-01-2005, 03:03 AM
you tried the pills?

just curious and wondering how effective they are?
yeah tried before... not so bad la...just that can "tong tao" loh... and when cum liao, still will be hard and will recover very fast one... :D

Just make sure u dun take with milk, tea, coffee or alcohol...will have no effect one... that time took with alcohol..like nothing like that... :D

MrDevil
21-01-2005, 05:37 PM

2 bros were interviewed by NewPaper and it will be released soon. The article will fully concentrate on Magix (not sure if will be a whole page feature or not) and NewPaper contacted us after hearing so much wonderful testimonial about Magix. Any bros who are interested to share their personal experience on Magix wonders are welcome to PM me with their contact, free Magix awaiting. ;).

If you wish to be anonymous, can keep your identity protected but of course we hope some bros dont mind to publish at least their name. Interview by phone or in person could be arranged.

Big Sexy
21-01-2005, 05:41 PM
wow bro.. good to see u here posting again...:)

2 bros were interviewed by NewPaper and the article will be released soon. Any bros who are interested to share their personal experience on Magix wonders are welcome to PM with their contact, free Magix awaiting ;).

MrDevil
21-01-2005, 06:30 PM
wow bro.. good to see u here posting again...:)

Hi bro, yeah.. have been busy and occupied with something else.. though I do login once several days but did not get to post much.

Hakoshu
21-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Yea, bro! how have u been? :D

Hi bro, yeah.. have been busy and occupied with something else.. though I do login once several days but did not get to post much.

MrDevil
22-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Yea, bro! how have u been? :D

Bro, have been doing great... still cheonging Hdy as usual, more freedom, more choices and more fun.. PM me if you planning to cheong anytime soon.

thaivisitor
23-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Something else... or someone else? as in someone in Hdy? :D

sexytoy.com.sg
24-01-2005, 01:52 AM
Bro, have been doing great... still cheonging Hdy as usual, more freedom, more choices and more fun.. PM me if you planning to cheong anytime soon.

Shi fu! next time bring me go cheong ok.. :p

MrDevil
24-01-2005, 02:40 PM
Something else... or someone else? as in someone in Hdy? :D

it will be someone else when we meet again in Hdy... haiz have been MrAngel for too long, got to be MrDevil again

MrDevil
24-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Shi fu! next time bring me go cheong ok.. :p

Now I usually cheong Hdy and usually in small group with buddies. PM if you planning to cheong Hdy soon.

thaivisitor
24-01-2005, 05:37 PM
it will be someone else when we meet again in Hdy... haiz have been MrAngel for too long, got to be MrDevil again
I've been told :D

Looking forward to your presence here.

MrDevil
25-01-2005, 06:31 AM
I've been told :D

Looking forward to your presence here.

so fast? Haiz.. thought to have a moment of silent first...