PDA

View Full Version : Changi Village romps

together14
17-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Hey guys.. please dun flame me for this but i really like to know..

Those ah gua in changi v how they do business ? how much do they charge?
they go where to do what with their customers?

Always see ppl pick them up in their cars and find quite a few quite pretty..

Thanks for any feedback:)

actblur
17-01-2005, 11:45 PM
bro, they charge $30 for bj and $50 for fj.

check out (search) the FL section for more info....

And please do a search b4 posting else sure kana flame/zap....

ryanlim
17-01-2005, 11:50 PM
please dun flame me for this

ok......

Those ah gua in changi v how they do business ?

squatting down........ :rolleyes:

how much do they charge?

$0.10 per entry.......

they go where to do what with their customers?

what's what huh??????

find quite a few quite pretty..

oh........Thanks for the info :D

diesel
18-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Some will do it for you free-of-charge. If you are not bad-looking or pleasant with strong masculine face features (e.g. thick neatly trimmed eyebrows, long eyelashes) and extremely good in communication, there shouldn't be any difficulty to 'hook' one.

lawry
18-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Some will do it for you free-of-charge. If you are not bad-looking or pleasant with strong masculine face features (e.g. thick neatly trimmed eyebrows, long eyelashes) and extremely good in communication, there shouldn't be any difficulty to 'hook' one.

so brudder diesel.. any FOC experience to sharE?? :D

diesel
18-01-2005, 11:01 AM
so brudder diesel.. any FOC experience to sharE?? :DLong… long time ago, used to jog there frequently. That time, where got such a big nice car-park! Dark and 'ulu'…

I once jogged with a group of 4 camp-buddies to the ‘ah-gua’ territory in one evening. 3 of them damn ‘garang’ and ‘hiao’ jogged in their black swimming trunk (used in army type; tight brawn cutting).

All 3 ‘kenna’ disturbed. 2 got molested and the rest (including me) stood far-far and watched good show. :p

lawry
18-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Long… long time ago, used to jog there frequently. That time, where got such a big nice car-park! Dark and 'ulu'…

I once jogged with a group of 4 camp-buddies to the ‘ah-gua’ territory in one evening. 3 of them damn ‘garang’ and ‘hiao’ jogged in their black swimming trunk (used in army type; tight brawn cutting).

All 3 ‘kenna’ disturbed. 2 got molested and the rest (including me) stood far-far and watched good show. :p

ohhh.. Fighter class 1 sia..

japboy
18-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Long… long time ago, used to jog there frequently. That time, where got such a big nice car-park! Dark and 'ulu'…

All 3 ‘kenna’ disturbed. 2 got molested and the rest (including me) stood far-far and watched good show.

hahaha... jz been there recently.. abt a handful.. say 10... not so bad looking ... kekeke...

viet language "ah gua" sounds like "bay-day".. kekeke

hornie
18-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Those ah guahs are scary... almost pulled me of my bike once...

lawry
18-01-2005, 11:51 AM
cause they know u are "HORNIE".... :D

lawry
18-01-2005, 11:52 AM
hahaha... jz been there recently.. abt a handful.. say 10... not so bad looking ... kekeke...

viet language "ah gua" sounds like "bay-day".. kekeke

go view ah gua never jio? let me see japboy's dick vs ah gua dick... :D

japboy
18-01-2005, 11:54 AM
go view ah gua never jio? let me see japboy's dick vs ah gua dick...

siao... nothing 2 do izit, go sword flighting w ah gua... i got betta things 2 do... kekeke....

lawry
18-01-2005, 11:58 AM
siao... nothing 2 do izit, go sword flighting w ah gua... i got betta things 2 do... kekeke....
next time must jio hor.. if not flame u to death.. :D

japboy
18-01-2005, 12:20 PM
next time must jio hor.. if not flame u to death..

can... when i'm bored, nothing 2 do, pcc @ home, not gng w a gal, we'll go.. n i buy u nasi lemak anytime... :D

l3atu
18-01-2005, 12:31 PM
ok......

squatting down........ :rolleyes:

$0.10 per entry.......

what's what huh??????

oh........Thanks for the info .

You are soooooooo helpful.... :D

DNAT
18-01-2005, 01:56 PM
You are soooooooo helpful.... :D
Nbzz ... TCSS again har? ;)

l3atu
18-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Nbzz ... TCSS again har? ;)

Can't help it....looks like got to seek counselor's advise on 'how to stop TCSS-ing'... :p

DNAT
18-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Can't help it....looks like got to seek counselor's advise on 'how to stop TCSS-ing'... :p

if so, you pay another S$10 and seek treatment for your 'TGTS' syndrome also ... hehe :rolleyes:

japboy
18-01-2005, 03:26 PM
if so, you pay another S$10 and seek treatment for your 'TGTS' syndrome also ... hehe

u will have 2 pay another S$100 to cure ur indonesian addiction... kekeke..

l3atu
18-01-2005, 04:59 PM
if so, you pay another S$10 and seek treatment for your 'TGTS' syndrome also ... hehe :rolleyes:

This is an uncurable disease... :(

diesel
18-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Those ah guahs are scary... almost pulled me of my bike once...They pulled you out of bike? 'Kenna' molested is the worst. If they know that you are scared, they will do it more.

You more resist, the more they stick to you.

diesel
18-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Reminds me of a funny incident in Changi many years ago.

YES FM 933’s DJ Zhou Chongqing went with a group of people for party in a rented chalet in Changi. Among his friends, 3 sissies really dressed themselves up as ‘ah-guas’/‘drag-queens’.

These 3 sissies were so successful in ‘drag’, that one of them really ‘drag’ at Changi permanently.:eek:

sexytoy.com.sg
19-01-2005, 02:45 AM
They pulled you out of bike? 'Kenna' molested is the worst. If they know that you are scared, they will do it more.

You more resist, the more they stick to you.

Somemore they can be stronger than you...

sexlover
19-01-2005, 03:42 AM

They want to rob your bike lah :D