PDA

View Full Version : Turning over

jordi
16-01-2005, 04:36 PM
I am just wondering how many of u out there have had the experience where u are wearing nothing or almost nothing at a genuine no hanky panky massage spa and had to turn around when yr dick was hard .... how did you react ?

lawry
17-01-2005, 10:11 AM
I am just wondering how many of u out there have had the experience where u are wearing nothing or almost nothing at a genuine no hanky panky massage spa and had to turn around when yr dick was hard .... how did you react ?

huh? how old are u? :confused:

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 10:27 AM
Hmm... i will dim my eye, lick my lip, moan softly n give the girl a CFM look. :D

robertking1
17-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Hmm... i will dim my eye, lick my lip, moan softly n give the girl a CFM look. :D
huh...how old are u? :D

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 10:39 AM
huh...how old are u?

Pls b more specific. U asking abt age, my body, my brain, my performance or my mentality ar?? They r all different age. Kekeke. :D

cuntarow
17-01-2005, 10:41 AM
well has age got anything to do with thosse pls enlighted :)

DNAT
17-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Hmm... i will dim my eye, lick my lip, moan softly n give the girl a CFM look.

you got any PM message from bro Hitman .. he is back but going else where within a week, he free to meet him?

robertking1
17-01-2005, 10:45 AM
oh sorry I digress.....must be the effect of mxing with Lawry..... :D

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
17-01-2005, 10:45 AM
I turn around with PRIDE.

cuntarow
17-01-2005, 10:47 AM
well i think i will turn ard with pride too show thw massuse my prick and pride maybe she too tempted than she gave a bbbj haha :D

DNAT
17-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Turn around ... Hormat Senjata !! -- Present Arms :D rifle point upwards and salute ...

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
17-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Turn around ... Hormat Senjata !! -- Present Arms :D rifle point upwards and salute ...

Hormat PANGLIMA, hormat senjata bro....more respect to our little generals please..kekeke.

japboy
17-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Pls b more specific. U asking abt age, my body, my brain, my performance or my mentality ar?? They r all different age. Kekeke.

brudder, u forget one more... arse age.. o how old ur arses look like... maybe when u r lying face-down, ur arse look young, say 25 but when u turn ard, d gal sianz halfway oreadi... kekekee .. :eek:

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 10:51 AM
you got any PM message from bro Hitman .. he is back but going else where within a week, he free to meet him?

Yes. He say will contact us when he's back. Must go!!! Interview with a true Tsunami Victim. Haiz. :(

cuntarow
17-01-2005, 10:52 AM
and if possible after some action than goes hormat tengba :)

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
17-01-2005, 10:54 AM
and if possible after some action than goes hormat tengba :)

whahahaha, good one, how could I have missed that... kekeke....
yes, yes, ....must tembak (shoot) if possible :D

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 10:55 AM
brudder, u forget one more... arse age.. o how old ur arses look like... maybe when u r lying face-down, ur arse look young, say 25 but when u turn ard, d gal sianz halfway oreadi... kekekee ..

Me confirm the girl sian 1. Microsoft mah. Maybe she din even realise i had a hardon. Kekekekeke :D :D

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 11:03 AM
well has age got anything to do with thosse pls enlighted

CONFIRM GOT! Rough guide hor.

10-20 - Behave naturlly coz too young to realise wat happen.

20-30 - Face red red coz they noe wat happen.

30-50 - Happy like fuck and waiting for something to happen.

above 70 - Start asking the girl how old is she. Strange tis age grp ppl always ask others how old they are. Maybe they too old to remember their own?? Hehe.

Opps! Better run! Trying to tekan RK i oso accidentially step on Lawry. kekeke :D :p

lawry
17-01-2005, 11:03 AM

1) if u go MP or HC.. even if its clean.. the gals who worked there will know that some customer will get a hard on if they massage on them.. as some customer are more sensitive to touch.
2) If u have gone for massage offen.. wats the problem if ur didi stand? normal mah.. DONT STAND is adnormal..
3) ur didi will not stand if that person massage ur back and shoulders only.. if massage ur legs and touch touch ur inner tight than the didi stand possibility will be greater..
wat has age got to do.. a person with a older age.. the chances of him experiencing massage is greater.. compare to a young boy of 16 years old..
if a person experiencing massage will know wat i say above... for so many years of me going to massage.. i have not seen or heard anyone having a back/shoulder massage can DIDI stand one.. only those that have inner tight or chest massage... (u know wat i mean) even if u stand... with the experiences the massage lady gone thr.. u think she scared?

well, for u to ask me such a question.. it shows that u dont go massage very offen? or how old are u huh? for further info on massage, please ask unkle lobert.. he is our TN/HC/MP quality controller.. :D

DNAT
17-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes. He say will contact us when he's back. Must go!!! Interview with a true Tsunami Victim. Haiz. :(

you got time meh?? sch reopens liao leh .. :rolleyes:

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 11:09 AM
you got time meh?? sch reopens liao leh ..

Apply permit in advance lor. :D

DNAT
17-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Apply permit in advance lor.

I also must apply .... but this week I not sure got free time bo leh ... Wed nite to Sun nite all fully booked liao. :o

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 11:24 AM
I also must apply .... but this week I not sure got free time bo leh ... Wed nite to Sun nite all fully booked liao.

Lidat next week leow. Oi he back oni 4 a week hor. :D

Maybe ha to split the welcome party?? :)

DNAT
17-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Lidat next week leow. Oi he back oni 4 a week hor. :D

Maybe ha to split the welcome party??

I know he back for 1 week ... duno which day he landed in Sg leh? If its Wed then I can oni mit him on next Mon / Tue nite liao ..

Maybe you arrange the meet lah ... A sai bo? :) lidat you got more chance to get info on him then u can do another 'arm-kang' plan on LS ..

robertking1
17-01-2005, 11:33 AM
I know he back for 1 week ... duno which day he landed in Sg leh? If its Wed then I can oni mit him on next Mon / Tue nite liao ..

Maybe you arrange the meet lah ... A sai bo? :) lidat you got more chance to get info on him then u can do another 'arm-kang' plan on LS ..
nbzzzz.....another Pilot plot in progress........sure fly Aeroplane 1.... :D

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 11:34 AM

Maybe you arrange the meet lah ... A sai bo? lidat you got more chance to get info on him then u can do another 'arm-kang' plan on LS ..

Thur. So likely next week leow. Think let him decide which day next week better. Maybe his schedule is tight...

KNN LS act pig eat tiger 1. U think so easy 2 arm-kang meh? :D

jordi
17-01-2005, 08:23 PM
reason why i asked the initial question was to see what the reaction of the massuesse was at these "upmarket" joints ... those you pay lots of $$$ for like 45 mins massage .... do they take the chance to make a bit more $$$ by offering a quick HJ ? ...........

at some places, they give you body scrub and you can be on your back. they put on the scrub near your inner thighs and legs and you could help be showing your boner thru the thin paper panties ........... wander if anyone was in such a situation and got some special after that ............. :)

ryanlim
17-01-2005, 08:55 PM
reason why i asked the initial question was to see what the reaction of the massuesse was at these "upmarket" joints ... those you pay lots of $$$ for like 45 mins massage .... do they take the chance to make a bit more $$$ by offering a quick HJ ? ...........

No........they won't........they are "professional" massuesse.......they do their job with utmost "professionalism"........ trust me :D

at some places, they give you body scrub and you can be on your back. they put on the scrub near your inner thighs and legs and you could help be showing your boner thru the thin paper panties ........... wander if anyone was in such a situation and got some special after that .............

No special available..........sorry to disappoint you Bro.......... all massage centres/parlours in Singapore are all clean........no hanky panky at all :D

jordi
17-01-2005, 09:08 PM
No........they won't........they are "professional" massuesse.......they do their job with utmost "professionalism"........ trust me :D

No special available..........sorry to disappoint you Bro.......... all massage centres/parlours in Singapore are all clean........no hanky panky at all :D
Think you might have missed the point. The thread starter mentioned "upmarket" spas and those are what i am referring to. we are not talking abt the MP/HC/TN kind ..... no one needs any lessons on these places ....

ryanlim
17-01-2005, 09:35 PM
The thread starter mentioned "upmarket" spas

and why don't the Thread Starter take the trouble to go find the answers for himself instead of sitting in front of the Com and wait for the answer to his questions.......... :confused:

DNAT
17-01-2005, 09:45 PM
and why don't the Thread Starter take the trouble to go find the answers for himself instead of sitting in front of the Com and wait for the answer to his questions.......... :confused:

Ask = free 1 mah ... you duno meh?

ryanlim
17-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Ask = free 1 mah ... you duno meh?

nbz......... Thread Starter ask = Free.......Bros here go tried and come back answer his questions = Spent Money :mad:

so free ah.....tml TCSS/La Kopi ai mai?

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 10:56 PM
nbz......... Thread Starter ask = Free.......Bros here go tried and come back answer his questions = Spent Money

so free ah.....tml TCSS/La Kopi ai mai?

Then try oredi but don't answer his question lor. Psst...Or better still give wrong info... Hehe :D :p

ryanlim
17-01-2005, 11:14 PM
Psst...Or better still give wrong info... Hehe :D

like that misled fellow Samster(s).....good meh? :confused:

Microsoft
17-01-2005, 11:20 PM
like that misled fellow Samster(s).....good meh?

Tis i agree with u... Not bery gd indeed... But think still better then flaming. :D :D

jordi
17-01-2005, 11:51 PM
well ..... i will give u guys a FR soon ....try a club street one and report back ...

mtkpnmpk
24-01-2005, 07:41 PM
i believe ots all in the mind. Normally we go massgae we roughly know if that place got special or not. If we know got special we will think of many possibilities during the massage and most probably dick stand and we do our best to try make it not stand.....
If u know that the place no special, most probably will not think too much and nothing will happen....

mtkpnmpk
24-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Or 1 more idea if u r paiseh that dick stand when turn around, Put on shorts for the massage. so even semi stand it wont be so obvious...