PDA

View Full Version : 99 subway

hata2k
16-01-2005, 10:40 AM
Yesterday went to 99 with friend
we went quite early around 5:30 .. so the guy ask us to go in from back door
it seem still early so the girl not yet arrived, me and my friend just tcss first...

after a while the captian bring a two girl in, one of them looks slim and wild, the other looks a bit like guai guai girl .. so i let my friend to take first, the captain say is local girl from penang some more, but after have a talk with them, from the language they speak, i confrim that they from thai .. anyway that doesnt matter

so the girl start action for my friend .. all my friend is first timer(i came 99 b4) so they start enjoy the service from the girl, the girl which is slim and wild sit between my friend and i which is quite naughty, she will service my friend at the same time disturd me.. geez... she have a nice ass, she even ask me and my friend to 3some her.. haha

after a while captian bring a few more gal in .. my friend choose one of them which looks quiet but from my view which the face dun seem pretty( who noe at the end i just noe this gal is even more wild regret that never take her) then i m the troublesome ... cannot find the gal which i like.. sigh this always happen, at the end i just chose a big boob gal .. to accompany me

so everyone have girl and the action start, i think others getting the same service like me, the girl suxk ur nipple then keep raba raba u ...then ask u to bring them upstair .. after some time both of my friend cannot stand liao then i just ask them to bring their girl upstair, me and the other friend stay in the room, this friend is a married guy so i belive he just wan to raba raba without bring the girl up .. my gal was keep asking me to bring her up .. which i just ignore , i also just want to raba raba only so i told her i will tips her la but i dun wan to go up then she still keep bug me for go up, so i tips her $50 for her shut, suprizely after i tips her she stop bug me for go up but still staying and raba raba with me .. woo not bad

after some time my friend was back .. haha one of them telling me the girl so tigh after he put in a while then shoot liao ... ( he say even tigher then his gf..) at frist i think after action we all can go liao, but the girl ask us to stay , it seem like not much customer and my friend is very good to make them laugh, so we just continue staying, you touch my girl i touch your girl .. the quiet girl is oppsite me, she wear a cloth which show the whole back, then some time from the side view can see her whole breast.. wow exciting.. she seem notice i keep look at her.. then sit on my friend leg and keep make the horny look... bui tahan ...
so nearly 8pm liao we prepare to go.. the girl went out cos it seem like got customer to come liao.. then i prepare to go toilet first .. then i when i pass thru one room which a lot of girl standing outsite waiting customer to choose, then there is this girl which use her ass raba raba my didi..and dun let me walk pass wow.. so shiok..after a while i just reliase its that quiet girl .. so we all pay the bill and go .. at the door i saw this quiet girl again seem my friend go out already i just give this gal a hug and raba raba here and there and give her $10 tips..

my gal (big breast) and this quiet gal is 88 & 89 .. not sure which is 88 which is 89, my friend's gal never tell the number so i not sure cannot recommend to brudder here

total damage
$250++ for one jug of beer and one big bottle of beer and those nuts and jelly and drinks for our girls , which i think is quite cheap.. ( last time tio chop at GM which about the same 350++)
tips for mumy $12
tips for the guy which bring in towel $8
tips for the bill $10
i give my girl another $10 for tips, since after she took the $50 never go ..

thats my trip ^^

Matthias
16-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Wah, nobody reply to your post ar? For your effort, I will up you 1 miserable point! :D

1 point to note: bro, i think you kena "Chopped" at 99 already....to ex liao lah! there got one girl I also quite like..big neh neh one. Since you like cheonging lsb, you should join the JB mob gang.

We are looking at a major exercise to GM,(OUR ENTIRE DIVISION's FAVOURITE HAUNT!) on the 20th. Pm me (capt matt) or my Formation RSM (popiah) for details.

Scuz
17-01-2005, 10:30 AM
kanna choped until mad... even if i go Sakura...kanna chopped oni 250 for 2 bottle of beer...++++ all sorts of stupid things...

Hakoshu
17-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Chop chop!!!!!!!!!

Scuz
17-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Any others brudders got details cost breakdown...eg; bonking cost..., got happy hr etc...??
I gg tnite leh...hope someone will reply me fastt.....

Hakoshu
17-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Advise, dun order so much beer.. Preferably in bottle, reason.. fresher and more easy to control.. Reject fruits, jellies and tibbits at all costs... Bonkin, 100.. Overnite ranges from 350 to 450.. Clear enough? :D

Any others brudders got details cost breakdown...eg; bonking cost..., got happy hr etc...??
I gg tnite leh...hope someone will reply me fastt.....

Screw Yew
19-01-2005, 12:01 AM
girl 88... her real name is fong, she's a 21 y/o thai.... speaks good chinese and a little hokkien... and she even looks chinese.... VERY convincing till she speaks thai with her friends... she's slim and tall... shoulder length hair... and has this singapore ah lian look right? though no tattoo lol... and yeah... she wears this cloth that looks like ancient china bra with strings and she doesn't wear bra :)

handsome18
19-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Hi bros, I'm local but still cannot manage to find Subway :confused: Can anyone kindly give some directions pls. I figure it's around sentosa area. any landmarks?
thanks bros, appreciate it heaps.
:)

jeff_jhb
19-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Wah, nobody reply to your post ar? For your effort, I will up you 1 miserable point! :D

1 point to note: bro, i think you kena "Chopped" at 99 already....to ex liao lah! there got one girl I also quite like..big neh neh one. Since you like cheonging lsb, you should join the JB mob gang.

We are looking at a major exercise to GM,(OUR ENTIRE DIVISION's FAVOURITE HAUNT!) on the 20th. Pm me (capt matt) or my Formation RSM (popiah) for details.

when when ?? i am back to jb now .. :D
time and place to meet?

cheers

Scuz
19-01-2005, 08:02 PM
when when ?? i am back to jb now .. :D
time and place to meet?

cheers

Just went on last monday...if anyone dunno where 99 is...should know that there a comics shop near SK...it on that stretch of shophouse loh...
Overall rating not bad...but just hate the gals rushing u when bonking...

hata2k
20-01-2005, 12:00 PM
paiseh till now just reply.. quite bz recently ..

brother Matthias : thx for the point hehe .. wow like that still kena chop ?

beer per jug = 50++
beer per bottle = 27++
drink for each gal = 40
room = 40
tower = 12

plus the fruit la.. jelly la.. i think is around there ler , bah anyway i cannot cheong often, gf bz prepare exam so i got chance to come out breath some fresh air.. hehe

Brother Screw Yew : yaya just like wat u descibe.. she is quite wild also.. wild raba raba my fren when i still no gal there time.. she will grab ask me and my fren 3 some her.. hahha how about that quiet girl ar ? brother Screw Yew any idea ? i cannot confrim is 33 or 89 .. shit

trick
20-01-2005, 08:18 PM
subway99- almost a forgotten name...... but indeed a very nice place to go.

I was there with 2 friends in SUB early this week.
Girls are mainly young and have a very good command of mandrin.

Got a few girls... KXX and they are definately young and wild. But 1 girl actually caught by attention and she is K19, anyone who have a fetish for young INNOCENT girl should give her a try.Too bad that time she was TABAO
before i can start my action with her.

The price was steep as i pay about RM300 without tips and that includes 3 bottle of beer, peanuts,fruit, jelly and towels + 3 ladies drinks.

Heard that the jelly and peanuts can be REJECTED and would appreciate if any bro can conclude that the BLOODY lady drink cost rm40 each?
(never look at the bills then cause too tired)

NEVER ASSUME THAT IT IS CLOSE IF LIGHTING ARE OFF. DO TAKE THE TROUBLE TO WALK TO THE ENTERANCE OF THE PLACE AND REST ASSURE THAT IT WONT BE A WASTE TRIP.

trick :)

MachoDevilX
20-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Heard that the jelly and peanuts can be REJECTED and would appreciate if any bro can conclude that the BLOODY lady drink cost rm40 each?

Regardless of any LSBs, You can reject the peanuts and jelly etc but then I will advise you to take at least 1 or 2 if you want the girls to come into your room often... The captains can play punk and keep on asking for the girls to go counter etc... If you wan to cut cost, better to cut the lady drink. The girls prefer you to tip them more rather than spending RM40 for their drinks...

:cool:

hata2k
21-01-2005, 08:44 AM
lol .. lady drink is RM10 each ...
cos we got 4 lady ma. so RM40 lo..

Screw Yew
21-01-2005, 06:01 PM
subway99- almost a forgotten name...... but indeed a very nice place to go.

I was there with 2 friends in SUB early this week.
Girls are mainly young and have a very good command of mandrin.

Got a few girls... KXX and they are definately young and wild. But 1 girl actually caught by attention and she is K19, anyone who have a fetish for young INNOCENT girl should give her a try.Too bad that time she was TABAO
before i can start my action with her.

The price was steep as i pay about RM300 without tips and that includes 3 bottle of beer, peanuts,fruit, jelly and towels + 3 ladies drinks.

NEVER ASSUME THAT IT IS CLOSE IF LIGHTING ARE OFF. DO TAKE THE TROUBLE TO WALK TO THE ENTERANCE OF THE PLACE AND REST ASSURE THAT IT WONT BE A WASTE TRIP.

k19 is a 19 yrs old from PRC yunan, xiao yu or something... can't remember her name... she's small in size and speaks quite softly... despite her sweet, innocent and young body she's a little boring coz she doesn't like talking much and doesn't like people touching her breasts... even upstairs.... my friend who called her the other time kana before..

trick
23-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Thank Bro Screw Yew for your short FR. Can save me RM100 .. lolx
Thank Bro hata2k for the clarification.

Nevertheless, i am pretty sure that there are a couple more "K"s girls in SUB and they are of certain caibre too. Do give them a try. Heard that they will be moving to SK cause their agents will be changing boat hence the girls will follow suits.

Will keep u all update.

Screw Yew
23-01-2005, 02:46 AM
Thank Bro Screw Yew for your short FR. Can save me RM100 .. lolx
Thank Bro hata2k for the clarification.

Nevertheless, i am pretty sure that there are a couple more "K"s girls in SUB and they are of certain caibre too. Do give them a try. Heard that they will be moving to SK cause their agents will be changing boat hence the girls will follow suits.

Will keep u all update.

no prob bro... i will update when i visit again

Scuz
28-02-2005, 04:43 PM
No one been to 99 recently???
why no updates??
I be going in a few days time hopefully...
injured back during soccer...must recover first...

draken
02-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Regardless of any LSBs, You can reject the peanuts and jelly etc but then I will advise you to take at least 1 or 2 if you want the girls to come into your room often... The captains can play punk and keep on asking for the girls to go counter etc... If you wan to cut cost, better to cut the lady drink. The girls prefer you to tip them more rather than spending RM40 for their drinks...

totally agreed with u bro... u can reject one or 2 items ... start to push more and the captains will play punk.. at the end of the day u land up sitting there the whole nite alone... btw sometimes i really cant stand those ideas that the lsb captains can think off just to chop us.. from hot towels to drinks for ur gal.. they can also ask u buy roses or neon lights..hahahahaha

trick
15-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Project Name: Project FCUK
Date: 14th Mar 2005
Venue: Sub99
Involvement: Bro TRick, Bro Scruz and Bro DQ

Why Sub99?
Sub99 had slowly emerged to be one of our favourite hideout.
Below are a few reasons that we have sum up.

1. Price is reasonable.
- 3 person= total cost RM170+ (2 bottle + 3 ladies drink + SOP items)

2. Girls are generally OK especially a few JUDE one. (Disclaimer)
- If u looking for service, get no<90, the smaller the no, personal opinion
is more service oriented.
-If u are looking for SWT (sweet and innocent), get no>90, cause they are
young BUT prepare to get dead fish cause they are NEW

Therefore you make the decision... of course we have a few nos. that we
kept for ourselves, hence will not reveal here.

Note: After shopping, sometime the captain will ask money when they open the door for you, u decide for yourself.....

Note: Girls only earn 40% of the total cost and they have to make payment for transport to workplace etc.. ( will not go into details), i would appeal to all, if you are a happy and a sextisfied man at the end of the session, do remember to give a tips to the GIRLS.

BTW, experienced bro, pls advised on the booking out price, ask the captain and the price is ....haiz.z.z.z

6-7pm - RM500

>2pm - RM350

Worst still, fri, sat and sun cannot book out.... CRAP....

Please enlighten the above statment and do give me sub99 contact no for booking cause i forgot to ask yesterday?

Happy bonking.....
Bro TRick

MachoDevilX
15-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Please enlighten the above statment and do give me sub99 contact no for booking cause i forgot to ask yesterday?

Check your pm.

trick
16-03-2005, 08:13 AM
Thx bro MachoDevilX for the no.

Any idea about the booking rate? Is the rate that i displayed in the forum correct?

I do not wish to become a carrot. What is the latest time they need to go back?

thx
Bro TRick

Hakoshu
16-03-2005, 12:52 PM
The booking rate is abt there.. Its one of the joint tat charges quite ex for bk(booking)..

Any idea about the booking rate? Is the rate that i displayed in the forum correct?

Benx
16-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Thx bro MachoDevilX for the no.

I do not wish to become a carrot. What is the latest time they need to go back?

thx
Bro TRick

Booking from 2A.M to next day 12 noon price depends on gals. 250-600.

4A.M to 12 noon 250-450.

These are all 'carrot' price LOL They used to charge 300 only when Blackie was incharge.

Now the promoted driver, thought we all carrot. :cool:

Scuz
24-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Idoit TRick dun anyhow change my nick leh...got apply trademark one leh...
FR Format : copy from Bro Trick....dun charge me copyright hor..
Date: 23rd Mar 2005
Venue: Sub99
Involvement: Bro Scuz & Bro TRick

Why & Why must go Sub99?
Sub99 had slowly emerged to be one of our favourite hideout.
Below are a few reasons that we have sum up.Bullshit...Because Bro Trick fav gal there mah...keep jio me must cheong with him...until i broke liao

1. Price is reasonable.
- 3 person= total cost RM170+ (2 bottle + 3 ladies drink + SOP items)- 2 person= total cost RM140+ (1 bottle + 1 ladies drink + SOP items excluding tips for cap & Mama)Sometimes dunno how they charge oso..

2. Girls are generally OK especially a few JUDE one. (Disclaimer)
- If u looking for service, get no<90, the smaller the no, personal opinion
is more service oriented.
-If u are looking for SWT (sweet and innocent), get no>90, cause they are
young BUT prepare to get dead fish cause they are NEW
This is the onli part that what Bro Trick make a little bit sense...Just a personal advice avoid no 91 at all costs/cause..dead fish in dead fish 死鱼+死鱼 = 死鱼X2

Was at Sub99 from 830pm to 1am, was at room...not sure never notice should be 10+ one cause the room smaller but fine cause i know 20+ rooms most have aircon leak...
Once Enter Room....First Thing Bro Trick do was to ask Cap find his usual gal.....Cap say she was not here yet so proceed to bring some gals in for me to pick...as usual ...dun find any good ones he bring...so die die no choice have to go recce a bit....(For me i always go for lookers..) finally Bro Trick have advise me on no 29...so grab her and enter the room. after 15 mins around 850, Bro Trick gal arrives and greet us with an unusual pleasant smile...so just TCSS in the room until 930 then we proceed with the 1st bonk of the nite... Overall stats..

Gal No :29
Looks : 7.5 ( both Bro Trick and i think she is quite Chio )
Figure : 5 ( ok la....Cup A loh if u dun mind )
Catbath : 7
Frenching : she likes it....
BBBJ : ? the oni BJ is with CD and it oni last 10s...
FJ : Very accomodating, very gf feel , loud moans oso...

Just to advise fellow cheongsters & Bros...unless u are an workaholic like Bro Trick and me dun get her cause service wise...........??

Anyway need help from any Bros...Who is around yesterday nite...i saw one petite size gal, quite cute looking wearing green top and denim miniskirt....anyone knows her NO.....................................

Happy Bonking
All Fellow Bros...Happy Good Friday ( even though i not a Christian)

K1eong
26-03-2005, 12:02 AM
First time posting hope all the BRO out there dun minds for my broken ENGLISH.
Last nite went with my frd, place was packed and the gals was limited.
Price was reasonable for me.
2 person 181++ ( 1 jug of beer, 2 ladies drinks, nuts, fruits and towel)
Gal no:11
Look: 6/10 ( look veri cute and skin veri white)
Figure:5/10 ( abit fat la and cup A32 if bro out there dun minds)
Bath: 8/10 ( like to wash entil veri clean)
Bj: 7/10 ( first blow with cd, i told her no feels and she blow raw with me dan shiok but there time she on moods la)
Fj: 8/10 ( wat post also can, no rush, veri gf type. Why the cd they give so suck? less than 10min broken liao and end up doing raw with her. she say i'm the first person doing raw with dun know can trust anot.

She is a veri fun and wild gal, if she like u. What things also can. Hope bro out there enjoy.

MachoDevilX
26-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Why the cd they give so suck? less than 10min broken liao and end up doing raw with her. she say i'm the first person doing raw with dun know can trust anot.

Please don't ever trust her that you are the first person doing raw with her... They might have tell the same thing to everyone else...The condoms that they provide are super cheap and of low quality.

An advice to all bros

Always bring and use your own Durex condoms where cheonging!!!

craz
26-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Fj: 8/10 ( wat post also can, no rush, veri gf type. Why the cd they give so suck? less than 10min broken liao and end up doing raw with her. she say i'm the first person doing raw with dun know can trust anot.

She is a veri fun and wild gal, if she like u. What things also can. Hope bro out there enjoy.

Bro K1eong,

Seriously encourage you to go for a checkup 3 months later.
it is not worth the risk, doing raw with a WL.
i have seen the lives of a man and his family ruin due to HIV.
he is now sick and alone, taking medication to substain his miserable life.

Hakoshu
26-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Exactly.. Bro K1eong, go for Check-up asap...
Bro craz, u got ur fav girl yet??

i have seen the lives of a man and his family ruin due to HIV.
he is now sick and alone, taking medication to substain his miserable life.

craz
26-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Exactly.. Bro K1eong, go for Check-up asap...
Bro craz, u got ur fav girl yet??

Bro Hakoshu,

haha...got another fav gal liao.
drop the one in 99. the CB OKT only release gal at 330am
by the time she come i sleep like pig liao.
and still have to pay rm330, think i big carrot !!

so u got a gal in SK ?? u seem like going there frequently.

Hakoshu
26-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Haha, i got girls everywhere.... A matter of who i favoured more~ Wow, so fast got another.. Where is tat shy shy cutie u told me tat day? how is this like? :D

Bro Hakoshu,
haha...got another fav gal liao.
so u got a gal in SK ?? u seem like going there frequently

craz
26-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Haha, i got girls everywhere.... A matter of who i favoured more~ Wow, so fast got another.. Where is tat shy shy cutie u told me tat day? how is this like? :D

haha,
she is the shy shy cutie one.
she is warming to me now, so we are now exploring the realms of pleasure...
tonight u not going in ??
so how is SK and GM ??
any new batch of gals??
my friends were thinking of trying flower city , but don't know the way.

Hakoshu
26-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Glad to see u enjoying in pleasure... Never intro some of these type to me? my fav too leyz..

she is the shy shy cutie one.
she is warming to me now, so we are now exploring the realms of pleasure....

No, tonight.....

tonight u not going in ??

Sk and Gm are quite affected by the wind lately.. The only good joints now are 99 and ap1.. Batches of new girls are not really appealing in sk

so how is SK and GM ??
any new batch of gals??

I dunno too, maybe some bros would want to try and Fr on tat place

craz
26-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Glad to see u enjoying in pleasure... Never intro some of these type to me? my fav too leyz..

no problem,
next time i go in, will call you.
but one man's meat is another's poison.
my other friend say he totally disppointed with the same okt's gal.

Hakoshu
26-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Sure man, awaiting ur activation... :D

no problem,
next time i go in, will call you.
but one man's meat is another's poison.
my other friend say he totally disppointed with the same okt's gal.

trick
26-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Hi guys,

if u are dropping by Sub99 regardless whether is ST/LT ... PM me if u welcome me... i am always KEEN to see my girl... BUT reserve depleting...so need more people to share the cost... lolx... poor me.

My next expedition LT should be in 1st week April.

bro Trick

Hakoshu
26-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Hi bro, i think as respect to other senior bros, its better if u could look out for the exclusive JB mob team.... Exploring the Lsbs.. Rather than they pm u~

Cheers :D

Hi guys,
if u are dropping by Sub99 regardless whether is ST/LT ... PM me if u welcome me...

trick
26-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Thx u for your advise.

My apologies for taking taking the easy way out. Would contact the exclusive JB Mob team soon.

Just wondering any bro going for LT in sub99 on 1st April? It is always good to have some accompanies.

cheers,
Bro

Hi bro, i think as respect to other senior bros, its better if u could look out for the exclusive JB mob team.... Exploring the Lsbs.. Rather than they pm u~

Cheers :D

K1eong
26-03-2005, 11:19 PM
Bro MachoDevilX, Craz and Hakoshu.

Thank for the advice. I will go for the Check up asap.

trick
31-03-2005, 03:23 AM
Project Name: Project FCUK II
Date: 30th Mar 2005
Venue: Sub99 (again)
Involvement: Bro Trick,Bro Scuz, Bro Smelly Rat & friend

Reach Sub at 2030hrs. Manage to get a room - Just like a Ghost town.
WIN BLOWING BIG - Girls start coming in at about 2100hrs.
(in fact, they came in and left earlier)

We have our first round and immediately after that all girls are activated to leave Sub. BIG WIND (about 2230hrs)

Since we are not in a hurry, so we wait for them to come back.

29th Mar is also the same things, girls are told to go back home at 2200++, my girl SMS me when she reach home...BIG WIND

Conclusion, WIND BIG! Girls are limited. Even at Work(fucking), they are worried about AV, hence u know how bad the mood can be.

Some interesting findings, LT for girls own by different agents varies...
The K girls seem to be cheaper than Ah Poh Girls when release at the same timing. Let me do some comparison and see whether can bring down the price.

Overall, Just another oppountity for me to same some moments with my darling.. She getting prettier as days passed. KNN, so many people aim her today, luckily, she stay with me right from the start till i say bye bye.

I miss her ...... till the next LT ...... payroll.....

MachoDevilX
31-03-2005, 05:35 AM

It's at Johor Jaya and I think it's just next to Apollo hotel... :cool:

serembanmen
31-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Bro MachoDevilX;

Have U try 8X (the chuin gal) from lixin. how was that.. :D

MachoDevilX
31-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Bro MachoDevilX;

Have U try 8X (the chuin gal) from lixin. how was that..

Bro, Long time didn't hear from you... :)
Well, I haven't try yet. She is yours mah... I wouldn't dare... :D

serembanmen
31-03-2005, 10:29 AM
She is yours mah... I wouldn't dare... :D[/QUOTE]

Nevermind! she is here to earn a living, more money she earn she can went back faster.... :D

waiting for your FR...

jason83
05-04-2005, 03:10 AM
wa..izzit subway so nice meh??? i think Golden million is better la..alwayas go dere de..the girls are better...really dun believe u all can try..and also one think golden million is the most popular wan....just next to crystal crown hotel...go try it..it's better...recommend number 120..808..616..233..95..197(809 now my darlin liao as i noe her from there de..went bak to thailand le..as i planning to marry her soon ba..i haf already went to thailand find her le... so wish me gd luck.. =0 ..any way i nv go golden million le..tat is the past..really feel like going..but..haizz..she went bak le..which is also gd news la..as i also dun like her work dere also... anyway now got a lot of new one.... dun miss out lo.. =)

MachoDevilX
05-04-2005, 10:08 AM
wa..izzit subway so nice meh??? i think Golden million is better la..alwayas go dere de..the girls are better...really dun believe u all can try..and also one think golden million is the most popular wan....just next to crystal crown hotel...go try it..it's better...recommend number 120..808..616..233..95..197(809 now my darlin liao as i noe her from there de..went bak to thailand le..as i planning to marry her soon ba..i haf already went to thailand find her le... so wish me gd luck.. ..any way i nv go golden million le..tat is the past..really feel like going..but..haizz..she went bak le..which is also gd news la..as i also dun like her work dere also... anyway now got a lot of new one.... dun miss out lo..

Hmm... Do you have to post that you are marrying 809 in every thread??? :confused: Anyway, every joint got their pros and cons and it really depends on individual preferences. Especially if you like a girl from a particular joint, then you wouldn't care how F**kup the joint is since your purpose is to see her instead of the "Captains"...

Anyway, if you are really going to marry 809, don't just say and think yourself only. Have you thought of all the procedures as well as the things that you have to face? Anyway, if you have seriously thought about it and doesn't mind loving her truthfully, I sincerely wish you good luck.

Hakoshu
05-04-2005, 10:09 AM
U doesn't sound too sure urself, if u are.... i wish u Chok Dee :)

i planning to marry her soon ba.....

hornyman 28
05-04-2005, 08:19 PM
juz wanna to chk wif all bros here..how is the wind over at jb?is it worth to make the trip these few days?
:confused:

trick
06-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Wind is BIG... in JB

I believe these is due to those police inspectors from KL that come down to JB to fulfill their primary responsibility.

Anyway... for your info in SUB99, most girls are not working since last since last thur till now, if they work, most prob also from evening to about 10pm+.
To conclude, the no of girls available is PATHETIC.

BUt the booking price dont seem to drop no matter what happen. KNN.
I was with my girl yesterday for LT at a resonable good price @ about 1900hrs.

Any updates?

Hakoshu
07-04-2005, 12:34 AM
YEs, dun go to JB during this period!!!!!!!!

Malaysian Datuk
07-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Wind is BIG... in JB

I believe these is due to those police inspectors from KL that come down to JB to fulfill their primary responsibility.

Anyway... for your info in SUB99, most girls are not working since last since last thur till now, if they work, most prob also from evening to about 10pm+.
To conclude, the no of girls available is PATHETIC.

BUt the booking price dont seem to drop no matter what happen. KNN.
I was with my girl yesterday for LT at a resonable good price @ about 1900hrs.

Any updates?why no girls in 99? the fucking boss is in big shit.....selling whatever girls he can.....also many girls have run away too....

xiaoyang
07-04-2005, 07:49 PM
halo my fren,u really dun feel like going gm...dun bluff lah. u keep asking us go 99 cos u scare tat the gals at gm c u hugging gals there and tell ur 809... rite... haha.
ps: buibui is fucking pissed off... u tmr watch out... u write my darling 120. i spend SG$5000 take your darling life to appease my anger~! (arnt joking)(i got nothing but i got tons of $o$)
WARNING:aliens from outer space will attack u.u should know who am i?the proud owner of the gem in the ocean.................

trick
07-04-2005, 08:07 PM
why no girls in 99? the fucking boss is in big shit.....selling whatever girls he can.....also many girls have run away too....

Bro Malaysian Datuk,

U are sharing with us that the boss is selling his gers and some run away?
Or is an assumption?

I thought gers are in-charge by different agents? pls advise

Anyway, hope everything is well cause my girl is still there. But i am aware that there are girls who DISAPPEARED without a reason.

Cheers,
Bro TRick

Malaysian Datuk
07-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Bro Malaysian Datuk,

U are sharing with us that the boss is selling his gers and some run away?
Or is an assumption?

I thought gers are in-charge by different agents? pls advise

Anyway, hope everything is well cause my girl is still there. But i am aware that there are girls who DISAPPEARED without a reason.

Cheers,
Bro TRickthe boss got his own girls too....he just sold 4 of them to other agents because these are the girls that are still owing debts to him.....as for the girls that are free agents he is milking from them as much as he can before they get caught in any future raids....he is cashing out because he is in deep shit, also because the of the wind conditions, when so many lsbs dun open you should know what to expect

Hakoshu
07-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Go booking is the most wise choice!!

Malaysian Datuk
07-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Go booking is the most wise choice!!now with the element of fear in the air, unless you book your regular girl if not dun expect good service, worse still sekali she runs away while on your booking! :eek:

trick
07-04-2005, 09:21 PM
the boss got his own girls too....he is cashing out because he is in deep shit, also because the of the wind conditions, when so many lsbs dun open you should know what to expect

The boss had been earning so much money from both the customers and girls.
The girls got to pay the so-called whatever fees everytime they go to work which will round up to RM100. What ever they earn during the Fu.king session will all be kept by the captains.

Worse still if they go to work and have no customer that night, instead of earning, they owe the boss RM100. From what my girls share with me, they die die must work for 180days in SUB99, exclude booking, sick etc....

Eventually after paying up everything, all the remaining money kept by the Boss is still a BIG QUESTION MARK whether this sum of money will be return to the girls.

How the BOSS can dont earn?

Bro Malaysian Datuk, can share with me the no. of the 4 girls sold? Just out of curiosity.

BTW, i remember i have 6 rep power yesterday, how come suddenly gone? any advise from bro?

Cheers,
Bro TRick

craz
07-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Eventually after paying up everything, all the remaining money kept by the Boss is still a BIG QUESTION MARK whether this sum of money will be return to the girls.

Bro Malaysian Datuk, can share with me the no. of the 4 girls sold? Just out of curiosity.

BTW, i remember i have 6 rep power yesterday, how come suddenly gone? any advise from bro?

Cheers,
Bro TRick

most of the gals will only see half of what they suppose to earn.
some okt will retain the gals untill they cannot tahan and run away or get caught. then they keep all the money.
even heard of one that ran away with the money....bastards :mad:

i also lost my rep power. so what's the deal ??

Hakoshu
07-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Gentlemen, The moderator had changed his ruling, U need to have reputation pt of 20 to have the rep power :)

trick
07-04-2005, 10:21 PM
noted with thx.

cheers,
Bro TRick

Gentlemen, The moderator had changed his ruling, U need to have reputation pt of 20 to have the rep power :)

craz
07-04-2005, 10:35 PM

Bro hakoshu,

oh...anyway i never had any need for rep points.
need more bullets and Vitamin M.
now wind so strong, can rest and prepare for the next wave.
u still going in ??

Malaysian Datuk
07-04-2005, 10:35 PM

Cheers,
Bro TRickone word sums it up...the boss is a big bastard!
i dun know but can find out from my bro if you wan.....

Hakoshu
07-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Hmm, not going in liao..... No pt also unless i go LT

Bro hakoshu,
now wind so strong, can rest and prepare for the next wave.
u still going in ??

trick
07-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Bro Malaysian Datuk,

Thx bro and hope it is not too troublesome for u and your friend.
Sometime i really hope to do something for my girl.. but it seem almost impossible. The only thing i can do is to bring her out for dinner at restaurant and some shopping during LT and of course treat her like my loved ones.

For them to come here whether by CON or result of GREED is indeed a very expensive journey. To come to JB, they pay RM6000,to go back, another RM2500. (They holding Fake/ no passport)

They need to work 180days in LSB. (compulsory) without fail.

To do a simple calculation - Boss earn = RM6000+RM2500+(RM100x180)
= RM26500

Without taking into consideraton, LT earning, out of watever price the OKT quote to us, the poor gal only take RM150.

All this earning will be safe keep by OKT. Whether they take back or not? we wont know.

At times, i am aware that some girls do not even have enough money to feed themselves and the money they use to feed themselves are the tips we had given to them. Sounds Pathetic.

Conclude, if we play feeling with the gals, it will be a tough journey for all of us and i happen to be one of them. Sometime felt hopeless as we would like to but cannot do anything. I am definately not one of those with tons of money.

Just my feeling...

Cheers,
Bro TRick

one word sums it up...the boss is a big bastard!
i dun know but can find out from my bro if you wan.....

Hakoshu
07-04-2005, 11:07 PM
They are poor thing indeed.. U can redeem them out :)

Sometime i really hope to do something for my girl.. but it seem almost impossible. The only thing i can do is to bring her out for dinner at restaurant and some shopping during LT and of course treat her like my loved ones.

trick
08-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Bro Hakoshu,

Seriously speaking, i did give it a good thought.
There are a few big problems that need to look into it.
1. You need alot of Vitamin M to redeem them. (see previous post by me)
2.How to bring them back to their country since they are holding Fake/No passport.

These two are the primary issues that need to be resolved and there are lots more to come...

I would love to ... but i know i can't (at the moment)

Cheers,
Bro TRick

They are poor thing indeed.. U can redeem them out :)

Hakoshu
08-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Everything comes with a price.. U need to give it sometimes... Once u paid the agent the Fee they wanted, U can ask them to bring her back for u... Since they bought her in, they can bring her back as well.. I was in the same situation like u, 3 yrs ago....

Bro Hakoshu,

1. You need alot of Vitamin M to redeem them. (see previous post by me)
2.How to bring them back to their country since they are holding Fake/No passport.

I would love to ... but i know i can't (at the moment)

trick
08-04-2005, 05:28 AM
Bro Hakoshu,

RED ALERT!! Need your advise.

LATEST UPDATES!!!! 0520hrs. My girl from SUB99 called me telling me that they are in police station. The police raid their residential place..

What will happen to them? Is it better of for them to be caught and send back to their country? at the same time, i believe they will be blacklisted by MAlaysia Government and will not be grant entry in the future.

I heard that it use to be RM6000 to redeem the girl "under-table" from the P.
The boss will pay for it initially and the overhead price will be charge to the poor girls laters.

But, i believe they were caught by the KL inspectors......and team this time round and will this issue will not be easily resolved.

Since they are caught at their residential place, will they be charge of illegial immigrants only? or together with vice. What will happen to them?

Please advise.. i am really lost and do not know what i should do next.

Panicked,
Bro TRick

Everything comes with a price.. U need to give it sometimes... Once u paid the agent the Fee they wanted, U can ask them to bring her back for u... Since they bought her in, they can bring her back as well.. I was in the same situation like u, 3 yrs ago....

Hakoshu
08-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Check ur PM :)

MachoDevilX
08-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Bro Hakoshu,

LATEST UPDATES!!!! 0520hrs. My girl from SUB99 called me telling me that they are in police station. The police raid their residential place..

What will happen to them? Is it better of for them to be caught and send back to their country? at the same time, i believe they will be blacklisted by MAlaysia Government and will not be grant entry in the future.

I heard that it use to be RM6000 to redeem the girl "under-table" from the P.
The boss will pay for it initially and the overhead price will be charge to the poor girls laters.

But, i believe they were caught by the KL inspectors......and team this time round and will this issue will not be easily resolved.

Since they are caught at their residential place, will they be charge of illegial immigrants only? or together with vice. What will happen to them?

Please advise.. i am really lost and do not know what i should do next.

Panicked,
Bro TRick

Don't worry for her too much. She will be fine and will be sent back to her hometown at the most in a month time. Think of it this way. For your case, rather than she being sold off to other places where you didn't even know where she is, being caught by the police might not be a bad thing for her. Although the conditions in the cell is quite bad, but then at least you know that they are being in charge by the police rather than the syndicates. For your case, It might not turn out to be too bad afterall.

For guys who are being caught in Malaysia, I know that there will definitely be canning for them. But for girls, most probably there won't be any canning which is same as in Singapore. So, not to worry about the physical punishment in the cell.

Hakoshu
08-04-2005, 09:35 AM
Bro, maybe we'll meet up in the evening for some coffee(Sms me), i tell u more :D
Had a long nite man, now going to rest first

Don't worry for her too much. She will be fine and will be sent back to her hometown at the most in a month time.

MachoDevilX
08-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Bro, maybe we'll meet up in the evening for some coffee(Sms me), i tell u more :D

Okay, Bro. Take a good rest!!! :cool:

JokChuMakMak
08-04-2005, 09:53 AM
Bro Hakoshu,

Bro, I can only wish you and your girl good luck since I can't do anything much to help out. Best Wishes!
:(

Benx
08-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Yes...the 'tsunami' have destroy JB LSBs. This may due to 99 still operate while it's J. King B'Day. Expected the wind blow at least until next month. (21 April is the Allah B'Day)

40 plus puying from 99 all ta pau. Left only 2 which hiding in safe place now.

Last month 3 gals was ta pau too, but already got back safely adn on their way returning (wonder why? big wind still come back maybe force by the agent?)

Well is true 99 have a lot of gals runaway case. My cheong mate just married with one last year. Now kid almost coming out, one word vitamin m does the trick :cool:

Lets pray hard for them, hope those p bastard won't f*** them for free. :(

Matthias
08-04-2005, 09:20 PM
wah, situation getting serious....from what i know many "residential houses" have been relocated to as far as 30 mins ride from custom to avoid detection. seems like badawi is for real. enjoy what's left brudders

trick
08-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Dear all bros,

I thank u all for your care and concern shower upon me.
I will think of a way out to help my girl and myself.

Hope u have a good weekend ahead.

Cheers,
Bro TRick

craz
08-04-2005, 09:55 PM

Bro,

thanks for your advise.
2nd time liao...thought i more clever than these, hope it will be the last time.
anyway i have not been able to contact my gal.
the worse might have happened.

Hakoshu
08-04-2005, 10:09 PM
No problem on tat! bro... Ur girl might lost her phone or wat.. Y dun u contact Ed***D and ask abt her condition?? :)

Bro,

thanks for your advise.

craz
09-04-2005, 07:22 AM
No problem on tat! bro... Ur girl might lost her phone or wat.. Y dun u contact Ed***D and ask abt her condition?? :)

Bro,
I called him, he said that she no longer in malaysia.
say she will not be back for sometime.
i suspect he send her to thailand liao.
looks like got no choice but to come out of the background. :(
sickening

Hakoshu
09-04-2005, 10:52 AM
In tat case, wait for her call..... When she's settled down, she might be able to call u

honiguy73
10-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Bro,
looks like got no choice but to come out of the background. :(
sickening

hi bro!

dun too sad...
just wait for her to reply u, if she miss u sure she will call u.
good luck :)

Benx
10-04-2005, 05:06 PM
No news regarding on the raid came out in newspaper, it might be good coz they have cover the stuff.

Now they should nego. on the under table money, hope everything settle soon.

Jackdaniel80
29-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Brothers out there, can provide me with the exact location of subway 99. As in, the street name? cos if i take a cab and it happen to be a malay driver, its hard to tell him the exact location or direction. Btw, how is the health of subway99? has it suffered serious injuries from the big wind?

Hakoshu
29-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Very serious Damage from them!!!!! Ask the taxi driver to go to taman sentosa.. Near Ocean

has it suffered serious injuries from the big wind?

Malaysian Datuk
30-04-2005, 02:23 AM
Brothers out there, can provide me with the exact location of subway 99. As in, the street name? cos if i take a cab and it happen to be a malay driver, its hard to tell him the exact location or direction. Btw, how is the health of subway99? has it suffered serious injuries from the big wind?
boss and capts all run road liao.....what do you think? end of the road for lsbs in JB.......dun think they will be making a comeback anytime soon.....

lurpsexx
30-04-2005, 10:16 AM
how is the health of subway99? has it suffered serious injuries from the big wind?

The hell damned bosses are run road liao and the fuckers captains and the CB mgr all hiding in the shitholes liao... what u think leh? The gals all sacrificed for the greediness of the CB bosses.... 99 be damned la! Go other joints and find better.. maybe SK or AP still open la... :mad:

CBCBCBCBCBCBCBCCBCBCBCBCBCCB !!!!

Hakoshu
30-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Relax la bro, so far the rest of the joints are not active as well....... Ap1 still operating but with restricted opening hrs....

The hell damned bosses are run road liao and the fuckers captains.................