PDA

View Full Version : Can touch Hooters' girls ?

Peter_North
14-01-2005, 01:22 AM
I notice the Hooters girls at Clarke Quay they really pull their volleyball shorts high up the waist, so much so you get a good view of their ass meat.

Did any brothers here try touching their legs ?

asdfghjkl
14-01-2005, 01:23 AM
i only see b4 ang mo touching them.. and they seems to enjoy it, laughing all the way.. :rolleyes:

Peter_North
14-01-2005, 01:43 AM
i only see b4 ang mo touching them.. and they seems to enjoy it, laughing all the way.. :rolleyes:

Can stroke their thigh or not ? Damn tempting leh.

benz
14-01-2005, 01:47 AM
hmm.. very tempting but better not anyhow try, unless you are familiar with the gals. Not sure if there are special privileges for ang mo's but i'm just a poor china man :P so i think i'll not risk my backside kanna rotan.

Can stroke their thigh or not ? Damn tempting leh.

sexytoy.com.sg
14-01-2005, 01:49 AM
hmm.. very tempting but better not anyhow try, unless you are familiar with the gals. Not sure if there are special privileges for ang mo's but i'm just a poor china man :P so i think i'll not risk my backside kanna rotan.

alas....still double standards in Singapore...F the ang "Hair"

asdfghjkl
14-01-2005, 01:52 AM
their outfits had not changed since....... :)

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
14-01-2005, 01:58 AM
I notice the Hooters girls at Clarke Quay they really pull their volleyball shorts high up the waist, so much so you get a good view of their ass meat.Did any brothers here try touching their legs ?

Mr Peter North, u my big time idol , can sign autograph or not?

paebleu
14-01-2005, 02:00 AM
maybe sm1 in here ever bonked one of these Hooters' gals? :D

Peter_North
14-01-2005, 03:08 AM
Mr Peter North, u my big time idol , can sign autograph or not?

I only let my POLE do the talking lah.
:D

asdfghjkl
14-01-2005, 03:22 AM
u mean the squirting ah? kekeke.. :D

ang076
14-01-2005, 05:48 AM
I was a regular at Hooters..

But I dont think they allow anyone to touch them..
( They are better paid than TN/HC gals.)

Hooter's gals have curvy body, nice legs, and nice breasts.

When she bent over, and put food and drinks, I would peek into her tee shirt and see her breasts.

My fantasy : Hooter's girl come and take my order with CFM look. Then she came with the food, and place food on table, and stare at me , catching me staring at her breasts. Then she pass me the paper, saying :" come and see me at Hotel XXXXX.. " You know the rest.

Big Sexy
14-01-2005, 09:37 AM
touch liao.. you can change your nick from peter north to peter south liao... police will go after you... :)

I notice the Hooters girls at Clarke Quay they really pull their volleyball shorts high up the waist, so much so you get a good view of their ass meat.

guppiesguppies
14-01-2005, 09:45 AM
maybe touch liao tio HOOT?

i know a few hooters... and some of their bf's are patrons themselves... they sometimes stand around the corner... to wait for them to punchcard...

better not risk it... skali tio hoot by the "HOOTERS"

newyorker88
14-01-2005, 09:47 AM
I have an experience once when me and my friends are at the hooters having fun and dinner. There was this gal whose breast is big and beautiful. My friend offered $100 to touch her breast and she agreed! So he did it infront of all of us! THat was years ago. Have not step into that place since I realised that I can eat else where and bonk at other places!:D

waypastprime
14-01-2005, 10:07 AM

1st outcome: Why not? U are Peter North, u know? Many gals just waiting to get laid by u. :D

2nd outcome: Do you fancy being stroked by your prison inmates? :p

MachoDevilX
14-01-2005, 10:38 AM

Side track a bit since you talk about volleyball shorts.. Reminded me of those days when I am young... :D

I remember I used to saw those JC and Secondary school girls competing in the Inter-School Volleyball competition. It's a 2 week event. And for the two weeks, I can remember having a good view of all the girls wearing different types of tight-hugging volleyball shorts playing volleyball and rolling on the ground. Some of them are really chio and sexy, yet innocent since they are young. Until now, I am still not able to forget the views. Anyone had similar experiences before?

OceanEleven
14-01-2005, 11:20 AM
I remember I used to saw those JC and Secondary school girls competing in the Inter-School Volleyball competition. It's a 2 week event. And for the two weeks, I can remember having a good view of all the girls wearing different types of tight-hugging volleyball shorts playing volleyball and rolling on the ground. Some of them are really chio and sexy, yet innocent since they are young. Until now, I am still not able to forget the views. Anyone had similar experiences before?
Yeah, the sweet old days, some wore it high and loose, when you sit by the court and one of such gals pass you, you practically can see "across" the short, full view of the panty. Always a volleyball fan. :D

easyeasy
14-01-2005, 11:40 AM

Hooter's gals have curvy body, nice legs, and nice breasts.

When she bent over, and put food and drinks, I would peek into her tee shirt and see her breasts.

My fantasy : Hooter's girl come and take my order with CFM look. Then she came with the food, and place food on table, and stare at me , catching me staring at her breasts. Then she pass me the paper, saying :" come and see me at Hotel XXXXX.. " You know the rest.

are you refering to the hooters ger in US or elsewhere. singapore hooters gers damn lousy, mostly small breast or saggy breast. curvy body? more to the bamboo stick figure you mean. ask you to meet her in hotel? ok what is the rest i dun know please enlighten

wat2woopee
14-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Bro North,

CAN.... If u don't Care a HOOT about going to JAIL........
Previously one patron did that to a model in a Bt Timah pub called My Wife's Place KENA Jailed. :eek:

ang076
14-01-2005, 08:54 PM
I am referring to Singaporean or Malaysian Chinese Hooter gals.

Like I said, it is just a fantasy, I never meet her in hotel in real life unless she was in desperate need of money. :D

{QUOTE=easyeasy]are you refering to the hooters ger in US or elsewhere. singapore hooters gers damn lousy, mostly small breast or saggy breast. curvy body? more to the bamboo stick figure you mean. ask you to meet her in hotel? ok what is the rest i dun know please enlighten[/QUOTE]

V|ernar
14-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Like I said, it is just a fantasy, I never meet her in hotel in real life unless she was in desperate need of money

pay for sex is best , dont have to bear anything when the deal is end.

if you didnt pay for it.. you got pay another price when the time come.

when she need help and you cant help her.. you maybe will be grade as a Freefxxker or jerk.. spoil your trust toward her and your own reputation.. money can earn , trust spoil.. that the end of you and her.

Peter_North
14-01-2005, 09:07 PM
u mean the squirting ah? kekeke.. :D

It's called North Blast !

cbjuiceyumseng
14-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Long time never go Hooters liao, quite miss the chicken wings and oysters. Dun really care for their waitresses btw. :D

V|ernar
14-01-2005, 09:08 PM
It's called North Blast !

not south meh? since it facing south.. hehe :p

Amx 10
15-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Haiz... If only really can touch them. Can only do it in my dream. :(

easyeasy
15-01-2005, 09:38 AM
I am referring to Singaporean or Malaysian Chinese Hooter gals.

Like I said, it is just a fantasy, I never meet her in hotel in real life unless she was in desperate need of money. :D

{QUOTE=easyeasy]are you refering to the hooters ger in US or elsewhere. singapore hooters gers damn lousy, mostly small breast or saggy breast. curvy body? more to the bamboo stick figure you mean. ask you to meet her in hotel? ok what is the rest i dun know please enlighten[/QUOTE]

sorry too kan chiong when reading dun realise is your fantasy therefore i thought where get so ho cang.

geylangbonker
15-01-2005, 03:40 PM
erm..
hope to patronise hooters one of these daYS.......ANYONE INTERESTED CAN GOT THERE FOR A DRINK AND HAVE SOME SPICY CHICKEN WINGS....AND RECCE AROUND IF ANY GALS THERE GOT DO FREELANCE ONE........PM ME IM LOOKING FOR FUN-LOVING KAKIS HERE!!!!

HAPPY BONKING MAKES A WONDERFUL MAN............. :cool:

sibaysong4u
15-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Long time never go Hooters liao, quite miss the chicken wings and oysters. Dun really care for their waitresses btw. :DYou mean the girls Oysters????? :D

sadfa
15-01-2005, 10:52 PM

zhunbo? hc girls n angpais can get few k to at least $10k a month.
hooters girls can get so much meh? if can, i better lose weight to put on a pair of shorts.

uglyger
15-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Sorry for my ignorance..but wat is hc gers n angpais?

asdfghjkl
15-01-2005, 11:46 PM
ger.. erm.. ok.. i let someone to answer that :rolleyes:

dradonsnake77
16-01-2005, 12:59 AM
allow me dis kapo snake 2 ans ur qns...

1a) HC - HEALTH CENTRES

2b) ANGPAIS - E FAMOUS N RED HOT CHICKS DAT GOT BOOK DAY IN DAY OUT!!!

u r lucky dat ur pts stil stay intact... i asked a simple qns n got zapped till ZERO... lucky got few nice bro here help me 2up my pts back... :confused:

BTW... i dun tink u r a GUY... or its school time little boy... time 2 pack ur bags n go back 2 school...

ger.. erm.. ok.. i let someone to answer that :rolleyes:

KingEros
16-01-2005, 03:18 AM
(They are better paid than TN/HC gals.)

How ... by sleeping with the angmos?? :confused:

My fantasy : Hooter's girl come and take my order with CFM look. Then she came with the food, and place food on table, and stare at me, catching me staring at her breasts. Then she pass me the paper, saying: "come and see me at Hotel XXXXX.."
Very true to your word ... dream on, wetly. :D

KingEros
16-01-2005, 03:21 AM
Side track a bit since you talk about volleyball shorts.. Reminded me of those days when I am young... :D
The only thrill watching the volleyball babes is to see their camel toes confirming that they're not wearing anything else underneath ... as Ms Tiffy will tell you. ;)

KingEros
16-01-2005, 03:24 AM
singapore hooters gers damn lousy, mostly small breast or saggy breast.
Hooter girls in Sillypore were really good, but only in the initial couple of years ... that was when they still had some form of selection criterion, then the whole lot went off becoz of the miserable pay.

For the last 10 years or so, they've never really have enough tits to be called hooters at all ... just the same in Hooters Taiwan too. :(

mtkpnmpk
24-01-2005, 07:58 PM
bors, just dont get into trouble with the law. Otherwise get backside into trouble not worth liow...

jordi
24-01-2005, 10:26 PM
agree. not worth to touch .....can get into shit with the law ! jail time !!!

benz
24-01-2005, 10:45 PM
haven't been to hooters for a long time. :D

it's moved to the first floor right? how are the quality of "hooters" ladies now?

Hooter girls in Sillypore were really good, but only in the initial couple of years ... that was when they still had some form of selection criterion, then the whole lot went off becoz of the miserable pay.

For the last 10 years or so, they've never really have enough tits to be called hooters at all ... just the same in Hooters Taiwan too. :(

Ethanas
24-01-2005, 10:51 PM
haven't been to hooters for a long time. :D

it's moved to the first floor right? how are the quality of "hooters" ladies now?

Bro I worked nearby there nia leh, wanna go one of these days? maybe can ask tittyhawk too.

benz
24-01-2005, 10:54 PM
hmm... wanna go but i'll be tied up with work this whole month :(

can ask tittyhawk bro to go with you first. just remember not to touch any of the ladies :D don't want to see you both in the news.

Ethanas
24-01-2005, 11:06 PM
hmm... wanna go but i'll be tied up with work this whole month :(

can ask tittyhawk bro to go with you first. just remember not to touch any of the ladies :D don't want to see you both in the news.

hahaha same here bro, I just got tied up with work starting today, dunno if can solve by tomorrow. Anyway meeting bro tittyhawk for kopi tomorrow.

bunnyrabbit
24-01-2005, 11:35 PM
been there for quite a few times as my wrk place very nr.. :D

hmm..dun tink they would let u touch...

whenever i lunch there..i observer that they would go and talk to the ang mos more than the local guys..heard frm my frd that they r commission n tips based..

i tink they know us local guys wun give tips that y they shoot for the ang mos.. :mad:

sdfr
27-01-2005, 06:14 PM

I didn't. And I don't think u would dare either! :)

eddy
27-01-2005, 06:52 PM
no we cant unless you are familiar.....I have one of the waitresses who takes a fancy to me....she always like to hold my hand or stroke my arms or back. Name is very long and starts with the alphabet E.

Go figure!

MelonEater
27-01-2005, 09:36 PM
no we cant unless you are familiar.....I have one of the waitresses who takes a fancy to me....she always like to hold my hand or stroke my arms or back. Name is very long and starts with the alphabet E.

Go figure!

start with alphabet E??? very long??? I know, I know, issit call Eat Yourself :D

Big Sexy
27-01-2005, 09:39 PM
yo bro... i up u already... :)

now i got another 12 more to go... but some didnt leave their name behind...

start with alphabet E??? very long??? I know, I know, issit call Eat Yourself :D

MelonEater
27-01-2005, 09:44 PM
yo bro... i up u already... :)

now i got another 12 more to go... but some didnt leave their name behind...

Many thanks bro.

warresg
27-01-2005, 09:53 PM

Go figure!

Nan dao its eternity g*l :eek:

Big Sexy
27-01-2005, 10:16 PM
maybe it is Elastic Ger lay.. from Mr incredible.. :D

Nan dao its eternity g*l :eek:

Peter_North
27-01-2005, 11:17 PM

All wrong lah.

Euniceolsen.

ThaiG
29-01-2005, 08:57 PM
How bout Elizabeth?

Libra
29-01-2005, 11:09 PM

Can up me too? ehhehe.. I mean repute points not backside! ehheh

sexytoy.com.sg
30-01-2005, 01:12 AM

That is what I called Asian Hooters standard.