PDA

View Full Version : Agent on the run

Draco235
04-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Just to start this thread to warn bro. Got a bad repuation because of this bastard. Got a agent acct from him. He lose and dun pick up call. Had to pay full sum to my leg to cover him.

BEWARE OF THIS AGENT !!

Opearting under new name at other forum and chatrooms. Bernard, Alvin, Eric, lastest Jacky.

HP NO : 81202642 / 81204532 / 84947355/ 85873415

ACC NO : POSB SAVINGS 109-744-034 /
UOB SAVINGS 334-293-359-4

Draco235
04-07-2012, 10:40 AM
To add on. His nick in sammy boy is Berdy and his ibc acct start with SHHK1F.

My advise to Bro who want to open a acct. Go for bro like burningicez, roadioactive and kums.

FastAgent88
04-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Bro just curious how much % he let you fight?:confused:

Draco235
05-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Heard from other bros that he back in the forum using another nick. So bro beware. His style is when u win money. U cannot collect abd give you crap reason if you lose he will bother you with call. So all bro out there beware.

Draco235
06-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Thank you so many bro PM me new information about this bastard. Look like the bastard whatever new name you using now, is trying to scam one of the bro. Thank you bro, u knw who u are for providing me with the info. We will hunt him down.

Alan_Ong
06-07-2012, 02:03 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0d1b88c0b1.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Draco235
10-07-2012, 11:44 AM
This bastard fastagent still want to argue with me. I confirm he is ex sponsor berdy. Now see also run road. All punter take a good look as his photo. Let hunt him down. I believe we got punter all over singapore. I dun believe he can hide forever unless he go facial surgey. I dun even think this bastard got money to do surgey. Let keep a look out. What i understand he been frequently seen at central area. Once know his location, i f..king will go his house to expose him infront of his family. Shame him infront of anyone he know. Paste his photo on lamp post.

HuangJia
10-07-2012, 05:27 PM
This bastard fastagent still want to argue with me. I confirm he is ex sponsor berdy. Now see also run road. All punter take a good look as his photo. Let hunt him down. I believe we got punter all over singapore. I dun believe he can hide forever unless he go facial surgey. I dun even think this bastard got money to do surgey. Let keep a look out. What i understand he been frequently seen at central area. Once know his location, i f..king will go his house to expose him infront of his family. Shame him infront of anyone he know. Paste his photo on lamp post.

Yes, we shall shame him. Meanwhile do you guys have another picture of him?
Any info if he does drive or such?

Chris888
10-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Yes, we shall shame him. Meanwhile do you guys have another picture of him?
Any info if he does drive or such?

the picture is not even him , i've met berdy before in real life he is a 30+ years old guy not that teenager. alan bro.. please verify your sources.. anyhow paste people picture really lol. because i see berdy before and that one cfm not him.

draco bro also saw berdy before.. or alan bro is berdy? want to help him by getting a scapegoat?

I know how to get berdy ic. We can just prolly buy his address from the senior. :D

poongko
11-07-2012, 11:19 AM
hahaha. NO $ than don't become a agent. keke.